OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
H : cmon baby... please let's do normally na.. i want to feel you baby... I feel like we haven't done since long time.. let's do it na.. please baby... i undress myself.. I know you are tired from work.. but I promise I will not ask again for long time.. though I am super duper horny and hard.. I don't want to hurt my loving and caring wife...

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : cmon baby... please let's do normally na.. i want to feel you baby... I feel like we haven't done since long time.. let's do it na.. please baby... i undress myself.. I know you are tired from work.. but I promise I will not ask again for long time.. though I am super duper horny and hard.. I don't want to hurt my loving and caring wife...
sam: ufffo my hubby is soo peristant ........sam lies on bed like that ...baby i am already super tired taking of ur two kids .....make sure u pull out i dont want another headache u know ...come here she pulls him on her .......sam can hear faint crying n moaning sound from store room ....... .....she holds her hubby head n kisses him to cover for noises mmmmmm come on show me what got for ur caring wife huh mmmm....
samantha-ruth-prabhu-v0-idfi0o2z74gb1.webp

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
what maam ....u are talking to me huh ......i will be surprised ......maam my help huh ......i will be looking at her protruding belly .....my cock gets hard seeing that...are u sure u want my help maam ....
hmmm I also don't want to ask you.. but there is one around this time na, and I need to reach my home as soon as possible.. you know, shyly says, I am little heavy and I don't knwo how to handle my preggo well.. so, I need your help...in return, maybe, you can stay the night near my house and I will give you some food also... what's your name beggar ? we start moving towards the home.. with every step, ketika's boobs and preggo belly are bouncing
ketika-sharma-1.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
what really can i stay at ur place huh .....well sure i will help u ...i come near her ....maam u can put ur arm around me and lean on me ...it will easier to walk na ....maam my name is abhi ...and urs maam ......i havent seen u around ...are u new here maam.....as we are walking ..she can see my hardon ...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
H : I'm little surprised to listen Sam calling our children as headache... but I am in no mood to think about small details... ssssssss... thanks baby..... i kno you never dissappoint your hubby.... i push my dick inside in one go... ssssss aaaaaahhhhhhhh....sssssss aaaaahhhhhhh...baby, you got so much love for me huh... you kissing me...sss ahhh... I am also kissing sam backk...sssss baby you are sooo wet... what made you soo wet baby.... ur hubby, huh... as I take out, i cum.. i don't even do 1 stroke.... pain starts in my dick....but dick isn't limp... baby, i think i came...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
what really can i stay at ur place huh .....well sure i will help u ...i come near her ....maam u can put ur arm around me and lean on me ...it will easier to walk na ....maam my name is abhi ...and urs maam ......i havent seen u around ...are u new here maam.....as we are walking ..she can see my hardon ...
uff.. I never thought it will come such a day... yeah, abhi... I put my hand over your shoulder and taking support... my name is ketika... I am an actress... as an actrss, my boobs pressing against someone chest is quite common.. so, i don't heed much to it... but from the torn short,. I saw the bulge of abhi.. chi abhi, cover yourself... I can see your thing... closes my eyes...

D3T4lQoXkAECqC6.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : I'm little surprised to listen Sam calling our children as headache... but I am in no mood to think about small details... ssssssss... thanks baby..... i kno you never dissappoint your hubby.... i push my dick inside in one go... ssssss aaaaaahhhhhhhh....sssssss aaaaahhhhhhh...baby, you got so much love for me huh... you kissing me...sss ahhh... I am also kissing sam backk...sssss baby you are sooo wet... what made you soo wet baby.... ur hubby, huh... as I take out, i cum.. i don't even do 1 stroke.... pain starts in my dick....but dick isn't limp... baby, i think i came...
sam: awww baby mmmmmmmmmmmm mm she kissing her hubby madly mmmmmmm m yess mmm yess sam will thinking of u mahi and her elder mmm as he asks mmm of course sweety who else mmmmmmmmmm yess come on fuck ur wife mmmm as he pushes on stoke n cums pulling out ....baby wat is this ...u used last a min ....and now .....for this u got ur wife in moodhuh ...she pushes him from top of her ....she looks at his cock ...baby u just came why it is still ...sam grips his cock rubs it softly ...her hubby cums on her hand again .....chi baby my hands yuck ......baby u are still hard ..are u fine ..she rubbig his face pretends to worry
429570227_420762003855844_8915974406476166456_n.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
wow really u are an actress maam ......thats soo great .....but what are u doing alone pregnant maam ..i have seen couple of times alone in ur hut na .....i put my arm around making her boobs press ......maam oh that ....sorry sorry ....i get like this all the time ..thats why i am beggar outside the village ..i am not allowed in coz am pervert

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
h : fuckkk... Sam.. I am sorry baby... I don't know what is happening... please don't say like that na.. I used to last like 20-30mins na... I don't what happened... as Sam touches my dick.. i cum again... baby, I am sorry.. i am not able to controll... and every time I am touching my dick.. I am cumming... baby, and it paining also... baby, I think I am in too much mood today that's why.. I am so sorry that I got you so horny... please forgive me na.. saying I put my paining dick back in pants..

Members

Threads