A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
Abhi is the only son of Vidya and Mahi.. Abhi will return from Foriegn, where is completely spoiled. Abhi is a pervert with a history drug abuse..

Vidya is a traditional housewife, who is taking care of mahi, paralyzed hubby, and the whole business. She thinks that abhi will come and take care of the responsibilities.. Vidya has arranged car and all the old traditional ways of welcoming Abhi... 
indian-bollywood-actress-vidya-balan-showcases-a-creation-by-designer-picture-id466823412

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
geni is school teacher .......she is strict teacher in class ......but her one student mahi is very mischievous but she cant do anything as his parents give huge donations to the school ......she enters classroom .........takes their attendance .... ..so has everyone completed ur homeworks

Reactions: madhan334

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
as i come home from abroad studies .......i would be high ......n holding a cig in my hand ......ringing the door ...

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
ab.o1 said:
geni is school teacher .......she is strict teacher in class ......but her one student mahi is very mischievous but she cant do anything as his parents give huge donations to the school ......she enters classroom .........takes their attendance .... ..so has everyone completed ur homeworks
 Hmm finally, the booby preggo bitch has entered the class.. I say under my breath nd say Yess teacher... I am more interested in her body..  just looking at her tummy made me hard in my shorts...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
Any Time Fuckerr said:
ab.o1 said:
 Hmm finally, the booby preggo bitch has entered the class.. I say under my breath nd say Yess teacher... I am more interested in her body..  just looking at her tummy made me hard in my shorts...
after taking attendence ..........n she starts taking the class ........while teaching she notices u keep staring at her belly ........suddenly she points to u mahi get up .....explain to me what i was teaching huh 

76ecdfd0bfa0826276275d4f6c685136ff060748-tc-img-preview.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
ab.o1 said:
as i come home from abroad studies .......i would be high ......n holding a cig in my hand ......ringing the door ...
 Oh my Godd... Finally my son has arrived... vidya praying to God opens the doorr... moment she opens the door, cigarette smoke on her face...

vidya has soo much love nd pampered abhi... abhi kanna, you can throw this atleast coming into home na kanna.... trying to kiss abhi on forehead to welcome, vidya ripe melons touches abhi's chest..,,
e1d149cf2975ed14eabb28694fa9ac2f.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
oh come on amma its common na mmmm i smoking in front of her only ......i hug her hard feeling her big boobs mmm i feel bit horny .....amma u have been more beautiful i kiss her cheeks

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
Sitting the last bench, I am jerking my dick... when geni asks me,without thinking I stand up... my hard dick is placed on my desk... everyone laughing... ( looking at my size)

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
ab.o1 said:
oh come on amma its common na mmmm i smoking in front of her only ......i hug her hard feeling her big boobs mmm i feel bit horny .....amma u have been more beautiful i kiss her cheeks
vidya is bit taken aback when abhi intiates the hug... ... vidya also hugs him moreee... pressing her huge boobs hardly... but vidya gets suspicious of abhi touhing her back over the backless blouse... but thinking he is doing out of love..
chiii.. you have becomee so naughty kanna. you should not say such things to amma.. come .. come inside na.. vidya holding hands takes abhi to his father, mahi room..
Capture-41.jpg

Members

Threads

Back