A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
Sam has been caught by Mahi as she was getting horny by her elder's treatment... Sam has expressed her interest in Mahi.. Mahi still didn't accept completely...but he has got a free hand..
On that night, hey Sam.. is it ok if I get your elder one to sleep with me in the store room ?? Sam has been acting extra affectionately with her hubby.. She has got something spl for him..
H : What is this Sam ? and, why do you want to keep that beggar boy in our home ?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
Sam has been caught by Mahi as she was getting horny by her elder's treatment... Sam has expressed her interest in Mahi.. Mahi still didn't accept completely...but he has got a free hand..
On that night, hey Sam.. is it ok if I get your elder one to sleep with me in the store room ?? Sam has been acting extra affectionately with her hubby.. She has got something spl for him..
H : What is this Sam ? and, why do you want to keep that beggar boy in our home ?
sam smilingly answers mahi ....of course mahi ...u can take her ......but try to keep the noise down na ...my stupid hubby might hear ok ........sam saying that leaves for kitchen

sam takes special medicine she brought from her hospital ....she mixs full dose with a glass of milk ....sam brings milk to her hubby ....she gives him the glass ...

sam : drink dear .....what beggar boy ....oh u mean mahi ....dear dont call him beggar na ..poor boy is an orphan ...let him stay ...he helps me soo much around the house doing all work(sam nevers lets mahi do any work actually she only does it all )..........now stop worrying abt that innocent boy n drink ur milk
samantha-shakuntalam-muhurat31.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
Ketika Sharma got busy very busy in the South film Industry. Insider talk is that she became so busy beacause of her flings with producers and their sons regardless of age... Ketika becomes pregnant accidentally by the producer of her new film.. just to keep it as a secret she moves to a remote village in the state of KA..

she gets a huge villa in a remote village... she goes around the village with her huge belly... there also lived a smelly beggar just around the bus stop near her House
FsCzCXlXsAAVOvr

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
i will be ugly fat beggar with stays in the remote village .......i will go near ketiki house for beggar but i would never be allowed ....she would have seen me couple of time ...one late midnight i will be walking down the road

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : hmmm I think you became fond of the boy, Sam... anyways, I can't say no to you na... ohoooo... milk for me, huh ?? whats up baby... you bringing me milk after soooo long .. what's the special occasion..

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : hmmm I think you became fond of the boy, Sam... anyways, I can't say no to you na... ohoooo... milk for me, huh ?? whats up baby... you bringing me milk after soooo long .. what's the special occasion..
sam: of course dear ........u know how i am around kids ...they drive me crazy he he ....she brings glss to her hubby lips .....she only feeding him medicine milk with her hands .....special ...nothing dear ....taught u had long day at work .......sam making him drink .....she wipes his lips with her pallu ........baby come lets go sleep na ..we both are tired from work ...tomo morning i have get up early ...she comes n gives peck on his lips ...as she doesnt want to kiss him anywmore
HD-wallpaper-samantha-akkineni-akkineni-samantha-tollywood.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : baby, I am so lucky that I have got such an amazing wifey.. I must have done something soo nice in my previous life... drinks the whole glass... after sometime, I become hard... comes close to her... baby, can we do it tonight ? I feel more love on you today...

very very low moaning noises are heard from the store room

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
H : baby, I am so lucky that I have got such an amazing wifey.. I must have done something soo nice in my previous life... drinks the whole glass... after sometime, I become hard... comes close to her... baby, can we do it tonight ? I feel more love on you today...

very very low moaning noises are heard from the store room
sam hearing low moaning noises ......thinking fuck mahi must be fucking my elder soo well ..wish i was there rubbing my cunt mmmmm
sam: oh stop it baby .......u know even i lucky to have an hubby like u .......what i taught u were tired na sweety ......damn even soo i am .......sam knows effects of medicine and wants to tease him more ........baby why are u soo hard ....what special love towards ur wife today huh ....she rubbing her hubby crotch ...maybe can i give a handjob huh
HD-wallpaper-samantha-akkineni-samantha-samantha-akkineni-tollywood.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
i will be ugly fat beggar with stays in the remote village .......i will go near ketiki house for beggar but i would never be allowed ....she would have seen me couple of time ...one late midnight i will be walking down the road
Ketika is afraid that media might find out her misfortune.. so, she is extra careful.. sends almost, all of her staff... just one old lady from the slums visit to do the house chores...

everyday, after little dark and deserted, I go on for a short walk as the evening walks could help me during the delivery... one evening when I am on my daily walk without my assistance presence.. I come across this beggar, whom I have seen around sometimes.....hey beggar.. can you help me until my home.. my servent didn't come today
Fmv-S6magAAK-vt

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
what maam ....u are talking to me huh ......i will be surprised ......maam my help huh ......i will be looking at her protruding belly .....my cock gets hard seeing that...are u sure u want my help maam ....

Members

Threads

Back