OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really marry u huh ,mmmmm i ma soo lucky mmmm i will ketiki mmmmm u know u can act even after our marriage n earn mm u can keep breeding mmm sooo we can secretly pimp them na baby mmmmmmmm mi fucking madly mmmmm myess mmmmm i push hr head b.w her boobs mmmmmm pushing hard from sides mmmm
mmmmmmmm..aaa ayesss.s... aaa.she is moaning.. bitch.. she is horny at this age only huh.. thu.. she spits on her face.. mmmm..aaaaa..mmm. yesssss..aaa.. abhi.. aaayess.. baby.. mmm. aaa sure... babe, i know so many producers who wants to fuck young ones.. we can provide ours to them na...ssssss ahhahh baby, do you wanna see her get crushed between by boobs huh ?? i always wanted to see how the brain will splash if she gets crushed... muahhhhh baby... u r making all of my dreams come true
ketika-sharma-hot-photos-v0-9t2xtqa0atvc1.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
h : cuts off his penis as Sam suggested.. I wanted to the one last thing that she has asked...so, I cut my dick off... I'm bleeding profusely... i'm passing out.. i'm hearing the loud cries of elder... i'm hearing the moanings of Sam... I wish sam cares about our kids once again...

the elder patches comes off... she is loosing again... bae, she is bleeding... don't u wanna help... saying I removing Sam's tshirt... babe, stop wearing bra at home na...

sam, I want a promise from u... just as lovers watch sunset.. i want both of us watch our new born picked by stray dogs from dustbin and eaten by them... will u do that with me ??
sam topless infront of u mmmmm she holds ur head n pushes to her boobs mmm suck them na mmmmm as u order baby mmm u are head of this house na mmmmmm as u command baby mmmmm oh that bitch huh mm she has taken ur cock enough baby mmmmmmm its my turn now mmm i dont care abt her mmm

sam pressing ur head on her boobs mm she rubbing ur cock mmm aww soo sweet baby mmmmmm yess we will go as soon we have our first ok mmmm....baby more than dogs u want her to see picked apart by crows he he
338027396_754610156323828_6953950953188066471_n.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aaaaaahhhh... i bite Sam's nipple... ssss ahhh baby.. i'd love that..we fuck like rabbits days and night.. sam becomes preggoo.. she delivers a beautiful one after 9 months.. the elder also dies... so, no care for us..babe, as you promised... will u do it, huh ?

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i keep fucking her madly mmmmm ufff mm baby she is taking soo welll ammmmmm fach fach fach mmmm mmmm yess mmmmm i remove my cock n push in ketiki mmm yess mm baby mmm now its turn mmmmmm yess mmm really mmmm mmmmmm come on crush her with ur fat boobs na mmmmm yess mmmm mmm mmmm i licking her nipple mm do it na mm i want to suck ur bloody milk n keep fucking her mmmmmmm m

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
aaaaaahhhh... i bite Sam's nipple... ssss ahhh baby.. i'd love that..we fuck like rabbits days and night.. sam becomes preggoo.. she delivers a beautiful one after 9 months.. the elder also dies... so, no care for us..babe, as you promised... will u do it, huh ?
sam holding her kid mmmm mahi baby yes yes how can i forgot my promise dear ,.....i just feed her first time u know .....come lets go to terrace baby ...she comes n keep her kid on roof n rub come chicken blood ,.......crows eagles all are attracted ...baby happy huh ...come on give me what u promise mmmm u promised u would breed me one immediately mmmmmm mmmmm come on i want u to do it as it happens baby ....watch our first getting devoured
dcb2394ca0ff2536ee37476603d3a35b.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i keep fucking her madly mmmmm ufff mm baby she is taking soo welll ammmmmm fach fach fach mmmm mmmm yess mmmmm i remove my cock n push in ketiki mmm yess mm baby mmm now its turn mmmmmm yess mmm really mmmm mmmmmm come on crush her with ur fat boobs na mmmmm yess mmmm mmm mmmm i licking her nipple mm do it na mm i want to suck ur bloody milk n keep fucking her mmmmmmm m
sssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.... you have such beautiful ideas my pedo hubby.. winks at you... fkkkkkkk... she was taking it so well na... she is bitch since birth...ssss ahhhh... places her between big fat tits... starts pushing the boobs closer closer... bones cracking noise can be heard....sss aahhhhh...bamm!!!.... blood and matter gushes out... my boobs are painted with her blood... do you like it hubby... comeon now... feed on my boobies na..
ketika-sharma_167749847920.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
i keep fucking hard mmmm sucking her bloody boobs hard mmmmm bititng them mmm soo tasty mmm yess mmmm i take out my cock mmmm push in my ketiki pussy ahhhhhhhhhh mmmm time to breed my slutty wife ahhhh mmmmmmm i hugging her hard mmmmm crushing remaing body mmmm yess mmmmm mm come on i want out body to stick mmmmmm mmmmm i kissing and fucking hard mm yess mmmmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i keep fucking hard mmmm sucking her bloody boobs hard mmmmm bititng them mmm soo tasty mmm yess mmmm i take out my cock mmmm push in my ketiki pussy ahhhhhhhhhh mmmm time to breed my slutty wife ahhhh mmmmmmm i hugging her hard mmmmm crushing remaing body mmmm yess mmmmm mm come on i want out body to stick mmmmmm mmmmm i kissing and fucking hard mm yess mmmmm
mmmmmmmmm..aaa yess.kissing u hard.. mmmm.. aaa..baby... sure baby..aa... fuckkk... baby.. come put ur complete weight on me... she will get pressed between.. a pure representation of our love... muahhh..aaaaaa... the small one becomes a paste...aahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh........ babe, breed me again.. with our next one.. let's plan a honeymoon with her and me na... we both will enter room with glasses milk ahhhhh... I know which glass my pedo hubby wil chooose... widens legss...aahhh fuckkkk fuckkkk... hold ur head... pushes booobies in abhi mouth... u r like my baby... drink all the milk naaa.. aahhh
dcgIER7.jpg
ketika-sharma_166157838830.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
samantha keep breeding with mahi again again ......n making destroy them as mahi wants .....after 10 or soo kids she becomes barren ....but doesnt want mahi to lose interst so she traps innocent mothers and n brings them to mahi every day
354597560_280915351173844_4834245069678097178_n.jpg

Members

Threads