Reverse Love

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aaaahhhhh fuckkkk...sssss... fuckkkk fuckkk... thu u fucking plastic whore... go feed your hubby this one na.. you and I should also eat him for dinnerr...sssss aaaaahhhh.... u have no shame in eating ur younger na...sssss fcuukkkk... feed him to ur hubby, and then kill him na... kill that fucking bastardd...sssss ahhhh fuckking plastic pussy whoree...u elder has better pussy than u,..aaaaaahhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaa
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm yess mmm i am plastic whore baby mmmmmm fuck me mmm yess mmmmmmm u are me cum baby mmmm yess mmmm sam biting in meat mmmm yess mmmmmm soo tasty mmmmmm yess mmmmmm baby come on mmm i can give u even better pussies na mmmm she winks at u mmmmm yess i will feed him this and cut his throat n cook his heart for dinner .....she takes meat on plate ....n comes to store room
242221595-2935695546696060-5337375596948412238-n.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i fucking madly mmm yess mmmmmmmm i fucking hard mmmmmm i stop mmm she can see her pussy leaking with cum mmmm mm mmmmm ha ha yes she does maam mmm m that that i i will fuck them near gutter n throe themmmmmmmmmmmm what no mmm u are soo kind and understandinh mmm why i will take urs mm why u want to maam
ssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... fuckkkkk... fuckkk... my pussy is becoming extra wet.. hearing that..u fucking them, huh....sssssss... u r a pedo for real.. u just fuck them and throw them that's all huh... i always wanted to see someone doing that in real life... if i give u a chance, will u also do the same with mine, huh ?? say truth na bastard... sssssss ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkk
7a1cf124fd9ad20e36a883a1d97a14a1.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
I kiss sam... babe, that was amazing...ssss i loved it.. babe, u don't kill him na... make him kill himself na... i don't want to eat him babe... I want to hear the news that he killed himself... ssss i kiss sam... torture him babe..

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhh maam ..really u will do that mmm i never had mom coop mmm of course i love to maam .......mmmmmmmm after few days i keep fucking ketiki ......after she delivers her baby ......maam ...u remember ur promise na ....here maam ...this gutter address .....u came to slum .....i will be wating for at night maam ...i say i leave her ..n go to gutter i will be wating for them naked

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhh maam ..really u will do that mmm i never had mom coop mmm of course i love to maam .......mmmmmmmm after few days i keep fucking ketiki ......after she delivers her baby ......maam ...u remember ur promise na ....here maam ...this gutter address .....u came to slum .....i will be wating for at night maam ...i say i leave her ..n go to gutter i will be wating for them naked
something has come over me.. we fucked like rabbits until 1-2 hours before my delivery...after my delivery... i started feeding mine... her biting of my nipples is making me horny rather than pouring motherly love for her... though I remember my promise to abhi...i am still debating.. that evening... I just couldn't stop myself...I feeding my baby covered ourself with a thin transparent cloth reached abhi's place in the slum near gutter... abhi.. abhii !! i couldn't contain myself..
ketika-sharma_166805665200.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
I kiss sam... babe, that was amazing...ssss i loved it.. babe, u don't kill him na... make him kill himself na... i don't want to eat him babe... I want to hear the news that he killed himself... ssss i kiss sam... torture him babe..
sam : kisses u hard mmm aww baby mmm dont worry .....u can watch live ......here keep this phone ...my elder will keep u company as i torture him .......go let me go store room ......

sam givees u phone ...n comes to store room ......she sees her hubby lying down ..she comes n slap him wakes ...wake up dear .....today is the day ...she sets up her hubby phone n live streams it to u .......baby i have confession to make .....u know glue i gave its not coming off ....that was best thing i did in my life ...she takes n throws it to her hubby ....baby take that na .........if u want to can kill me but i dont love u anymore ..i love my mahi ..he is my world .....u cant even think what i did for him
260756-2b1mtirq.webp

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i seeing her ....wow i cant believe my goddess came mmm i come n kiss her mmm i rub her kids heads on her boobs mmm looks like she is sucking well maam mmm yess mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmm soo tell me shall we start my goddess whore hehe mmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
H : I haven't been drinking and eating since last few days.. on top, I have been drugged heavily... Sam, what are you saying ??you don't love me anymore... that can't be true.. we loved each other and we did love marriage na... we have 2 beautiful kids na... look at them atleast... if you want so much, let's adopt this Mahi na .. still thinking that Sam is talking about loving Mahi like a kid... please tell me whether u found a cure for this ?? I am so dying.. stop joking baby... how are our kids ? are they well ?

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i seeing her ....wow i cant believe my goddess came mmm i come n kiss her mmm i rub her kids heads on her boobs mmm looks like she is sucking well maam mmm yess mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmm soo tell me shall we start my goddess whore hehe mmm
I don't even care what you call me also abhi... goddess or whore or a pedo momma... ssss... please do what u want to na.. i cant wait... i even touched her couple of times... imagining how'd my perv abhi will do...sssss... let's start na
Busty-Ketika-Sharma-in-a-Black-Leather-Jacket-Paired-With-Unbuttoned-Jeans-Photos-01.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
H : I haven't been drinking and eating since last few days.. on top, I have been drugged heavily... Sam, what are you saying ??you don't love me anymore... that can't be true.. we loved each other and we did love marriage na... we have 2 beautiful kids na... look at them atleast... if you want so much, let's adopt this Mahi na .. still thinking that Sam is talking about loving Mahi like a kid... please tell me whether u found a cure for this ?? I am so dying.. stop joking baby... how are our kids ? are they well ?
sam : sorry dear ...i stopped loving u when i brought mahi home ..........what kids baby .....our younger i i made grill my mahi wanted soo badly ...right now u ate soo hurrily na its her meat mmmmmm oh and our elder is taking his cock nicely ....i think he loves his toy also .........baby see how horrible i am ...u have knife na ...cut my throat baby ....oh ya baby ...ur glue isnt coming off ....ur cock will block and pee and explode it should take another3 it will be slow ...he he i am the only who gave that medicine to turn ur cock like that ....oops i shouldnt have said that
429824993-792348959584305-2525105545414073048-n.jpg

Members

Threads

Back