OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i rubbing her belly hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmm i know mmmm but i cant help it na mmmm as she rubbing her pussy mmm i dry humping ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maam mmm really u dont want osee ur belly bounce mmmmm i rub my lips on hers
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... hmmmmmmm.... ssssssss.....I do want to see how much my belly dancing skills has been improved... i want to see how well I can bounce my belly.. but I won't allow you to put my dick in there,... rubs along with your hand on the belly... kisses your lipss... sssssssss aaaaaaaahhh ssssssss pushes herself onto abhi's dick.... ssssssssss show me abhiii
ketika-sharma_167549199510.jpg
Ketika-Sharma-Fitness-Routine-1_614c55b9a19b9.jpeg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
as Sam comes and wakes me up... I wake up... baby, what's so hurry... it's just 11 na.. do you need to feed your ex hubby or something ?? as i cross the hall, I saw the elder passed out from bleeding... looks like Sam did first aid.. hmm.. seems like she still loves her kids.. what sam.. wheere are you taking me ?
sam comes kisses ur lips .....aww dont worry ..morning only i gave him water n medicine ......that should be enough for the day ......come na baby ......uff see how bloody she had .....i patched her up u .......baby come thats not surprise ....she comes show grill machine ....baby since u asked ...i got it morning only .....if if u are still up for it ...i i want to continue our special without distrubance ...soo u know whats for dinner ..she winks at u
371115548-848223216666784-395588776625844562-n.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i kissing her madly mmmm yess mm maam i will show u ahhhhhhhhhhh mmm i lift her skirt fully mmmm i push my cock hard in her pussy mmmmm yess mmmmmm i start fucking her mmmmmmmmmmm rubbing her belly mmm yess mmmmmm mmmmmm mm yess mm like this dance maam mmm yess m increasing my pace ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
Sam, i always wanted to do it without any disturbance... but i don't get it.. tell openly na.. what's ur plan and in your mind...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i kissing her madly mmmm yess mm maam i will show u ahhhhhhhhhhh mmm i lift her skirt fully mmmm i push my cock hard in her pussy mmmmm yess mmmmmm i start fucking her mmmmmmmmmmm rubbing her belly mmm yess mmmmmm mmmmmm mm yess mm like this dance maam mmm yess m increasing my pace ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaasaaaaaaaa.....sssssssssssssssss........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... fuckkkkk.... ssssss I missed this kind of dance since 6 months abhii...aaaahhhh muahhhhh muahhh... when did you even brush abhiii....ssss pushing tongue in ur mouth...ssssssa ahhhhhhhhh... u liking my dance abhii...ssss... places hand on big fat boobiess...sssssss rub them na baby... let's create new stepss na.... baby is kicking... the kicks are visible...ssssssss... rubb and calm her abhiii...sssssssss...ahhhhhhh isn't calming me and her ur duty...sssssss ahhhhhhh sssssssssssss boobs and belly are moving very vigrouslyy... sssssssssss
CkpwRYhXEAAMaol.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
Sam, i always wanted to do it without any disturbance... but i don't get it.. tell openly na.. what's ur plan and in your mind...
sam : aww my silly mahi ....u want evertyhing explained he he .....she comes kisses ur lips ...baby u think i really dont love u na .....baby i want to cook my younger to u ......u said u love grill ...soo i goit ......and i know how much u love eating meat ...u havent eaten since u came here .........pls baby let me cook her ...if u want naughty u can come watch ok ..she smiling going to kitchen ......but dont distrub me naughty boy he he ....she brings her younger ...baby its better if i stick her in live na
samantha-ruth-prabhu-v0-5szysyviznoc1.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
fcuukkk... live ahhh... my cock twitches and becomes horny...I mean yeah baby.. that bus stop was the last time.. fckkkkk... what wll u tell ur hubby babe ??

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aaaaasaaaaaaaa.....sssssssssssssssss........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... fuckkkkk.... ssssss I missed this kind of dance since 6 months abhii...aaaahhhh muahhhhh muahhh... when did you even brush abhiii....ssss pushing tongue in ur mouth...ssssssa ahhhhhhhhh... u liking my dance abhii...ssss... places hand on big fat boobiess...sssssss rub them na baby... let's create new stepss na.... baby is kicking... the kicks are visible...ssssssss... rubb and calm her abhiii...sssssssss...ahhhhhhh isn't calming me and her ur duty...sssssss ahhhhhhh sssssssssssss boobs and belly are moving very vigrouslyy... sssssssssss
CkpwRYhXEAAMaol.jpg
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmm yess mm i kissing madly mmmmm fucking hard mmmmm i slap n crushing her boobs in my hands mmmm ufff mmmmm they are soo huge maamm mmm yess mmmm u miss it huh mmm miss what maam tell me ....getting fucked like a bitch huh mmmmmm its ok mmmm she can prob feel my cock n is excited mmmmm i rub her belluy mmm yess mmmmm i drilling her madlu

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
fcuukkk... live ahhh... my cock twitches and becomes horny...I mean yeah baby.. that bus stop was the last time.. fckkkkk... what wll u tell ur hubby babe ??
sam: he he that loser huh.....i will just lie to him ......he wont leave that store room dear ......she takes her younger .......gets her naked mmmmmmm she takes her n brings to machine ...n ties to machince n turns it on ...she keeps low flame ......baby it has cook slow it will take time ...she looks back .....naughty u dont jerk in kitchen baby ..i am cooking na ...cant u wait huh she giggles
samntha-ruth-prabhu-workout-1696141392.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmm yess mm i kissing madly mmmmm fucking hard mmmmm i slap n crushing her boobs in my hands mmmm ufff mmmmm they are soo huge maamm mmm yess mmmm u miss it huh mmm miss what maam tell me ....getting fucked like a bitch huh mmmmmm its ok mmmm she can prob feel my cock n is excited mmmmm i rub her belluy mmm yess mmmmm i drilling her madlu
ssssssss aaaaaaaaahhhh..., yesss yessss.... yessss... I was used like a fuck toy abhiii... I was drilled by atleast 3 cock .. 3 different ages... everyday... I think I got addicted....sssss.. ahhhh ahhh
yesss yessssss.. slaappp them harrdd...ssss pinch my nipples na...ssssss they've become sooo hard after I became preggoo...aaahhhh aaaaahhhhhh... sssssss talking bad about momma isn't enough,,.. hhhhhhhhhh... talking bad about daughter also aahhhhhhh...ssss... maybe she is also gettinge excited like momma... aaaahhhh ffcuuukkkkkkkkkkk... u like making ur goddess as ur bitch huh...ssssss
F3z6_O6XkAAouKm.jpg

Members

Threads

Back