OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhh ssss... ahhhh baby.... I want to fuckkk ur assssss..... but even before touching sam's jeans... i cum again... but still my dick doesn't becom normal... sam, should we call a doctor ?

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aaaaaahhhh....ssssss ahhhhh.... swamy you came 30x already.... ssss ahhh... your balls are still hard... fuckkkk... i hve never seen anybody getting soo aroused... fuckkkk... swamy, insert your balls also na... make her holes wide... nobody should marry her.. even date her... if she survives the night....sssss ahhhh swamyy... feeed my milk na... she will become a paste, if u fall on her after u become weak.... ssssss swamyyyy... make her tight holes looose na... i will breed more for you na... if not enough, i will steal our bhakts kids also swamyyyy
WhatsApp-Image-2023-07-07-at-5.44.45-PM.jpeg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
ahhhh ssss... ahhhh baby.... I want to fuckkk ur assssss..... but even before touching sam's jeans... i cum again... but still my dick doesn't becom normal... sam, should we call a doctor ?
ahhhh mmm baby this new jeans na mmm u made this dirty mmmmmm fuck really its still hard mmmmm my dumbo hubby ur cock doesnt doctor ..it needs my ass ....she slaps his cock playfully ....baby u are just too horny thats alll ....it will go back to normal ..if u want u can cum on my ass as many times u want u made them dirty already ...come now sleep ..she pressing her on his crotch ...sam can hear muffled screams .....as u are banging her youngr one
25.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
h : I get panick... as suggested by sam.. i am jerking off.. I am jerking to sam's jeans... i cum almost 45 times... even touching my dick is painful, but my dick doesn't become normal... sam, somthing has happened.. i jerked so many times... I don't think I can jerk off anymore... please do something na

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
i increase pace n fucking her hard mmmmmm thats good mmm i forcefully shove my balls also mmm fucking non stop mmmm yess mmmmm i told i will give 100 na ..see eesha mmm yess she will becomes mmm mm mm mmm eesha why dont crush her head with ur massive tits mmmmmmmm then i will keep fucking her healess one mmmmmm yess mmmmmm fucking mm yes mm fach fachfacmmm m come on do ti mm show ur devotion to me

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i increase pace n fucking her hard mmmmmm thats good mmm i forcefully shove my balls also mmm fucking non stop mmmm yess mmmmm i told i will give 100 na ..see eesha mmm yess she will becomes mmm mm mm mmm eesha why dont crush her head with ur massive tits mmmmmmmm then i will keep fucking her healess one mmmmmm yess mmmmmm fucking mm yes mm fach fachfacmmm m come on do ti mm show ur devotion to me
aaahhh sssssssssssssssss.... swamyyy I hve never thought you are soo wild... fuckkkkkkk... kisses in excitement.. sorry swamy... goes and brings her heels... starts digging heels in her throat as if it is nail... fuckkkk bitch seems very strong swamyyyy.... heels delves into her throat... blood gushing out.. hehhee... isn't this what you wanted to see na swamyy... she puts the small head between her huge milk jugs.... and bhammm!!!! the little one's skull smashes... hehehe.. sorry for the noise swamyyy... you continue until you reach 100 na...
esha-gupta_165051433650.jpg
99551151.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
h : I get panick... as suggested by sam.. i am jerking off.. I am jerking to sam's jeans... i cum almost 45 times... even touching my dick is painful, but my dick doesn't become normal... sam, somthing has happened.. i jerked so many times... I don't think I can jerk off anymore... please do something na
sam sees her jeans full dirty her hubby fully exhausted ......oh baby u came soo mant times ...omg ur cock is swollen ...baby stop jerking ..u are making it worse .......let me go check doctor n come ........sam acts worried she leaves house but sam gave him tablet she know what it does ...after some time she comes back home ...i checked with doctor ...they said if u stop cumming for day it will stop but but i havent found a way to stop ur cumming ....i even taught of hammering with nail ..u know doctor said if i dont stop it u will die dear...
279888788-3096193167312963-998801417766646928-n.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
eesha yess my whorew mmmmmm ufff mmmmm wow u crushed it one goo mmmmm ufff mm u are more wild than me eesha mmmm i ramming her dead lil one mmmmmmmm yess mmmmm mmmmmm eesha mmmmm when i breed u if u get a girl i will use her like this only mmmm u and ur kids will be my fuck toys mmmm licking her nipples mm yess mmmmmm i sucking her nipples mmmm ur milk is even tastier mmmmmmmm i want to breed u soon whore ahhhhhhhh mmm mmmm i keep humping her hedless one mmmmmmmmmm mmm how much u whore mmmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
h: baby what are you saying ?? what are those muffled noises... baby, please tell me what is happening na.. i don't think I can't keep myself to stop cumming... you do something na baby... what is happening to me.. why are all these rats coming to me...

meanhwhile sam leaves to the store room without hearing the crying please of her hubby... aaaaaahhhh aaaahhhhhh... I am fucking sam on top of her younger one... sam's hubby comes... baby, what is happening here ?? confronts sam... whats happening baby

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
eesha yess my whorew mmmmmm ufff mmmmm wow u crushed it one goo mmmmm ufff mm u are more wild than me eesha mmmm i ramming her dead lil one mmmmmmmm yess mmmmm mmmmmm eesha mmmmm when i breed u if u get a girl i will use her like this only mmmm u and ur kids will be my fuck toys mmmm licking her nipples mm yess mmmmmm i sucking her nipples mmmm ur milk is even tastier mmmmmmmm i want to breed u soon whore ahhhhhhhh mmm mmmm i keep humping her hedless one mmmmmmmmmm mmm how much u whore mmmm
ssssssssss aahhhhh swamy.... I never knew that I would love doing this so much...this is soooo fun swamyy... swamyy, what if I get boys ?? will you kill them huh ?? ssssss.. yeah, swamy I think me and my future kids have done some next level good in our previous lives... now, we got the chance to serving you and your dick.. thank you swamy... from today, everyone will pray you, but me and my girl daughters will pray to your dick... swamy, break her limbs and fuck different holes na... she err it is fuck toy to you... ur pleasure is more imp to you...swamy if you are not satisfied with that tiny toy you can always use me... come lick my blood smeared boobs and fuck me also swamyyy... if you want, you can carve my boobies and fuck them also...
esha-gupta_164758508610.jpg
esha-gupta_164014927630.jpg

Members

Threads

Back