Reverse Love

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
though i am getting little afraid of pranee,i don't want to leave... yes, mam.. i will jerk off with my fingers and nails only... saying i am jerking vigrously... mam... if we are allowed to do this... are we allowd to eat meat and all, huh ?
prani will be shoing her lil one pussy mmm n fingering hard mmmmm baby see how wet she has become ha ha mmm yess thats it mm mm u should jerk like that mmmmmmmm m yess mahi there is nothing wrong in that....u can eat human meat also mmmm no one will stop u na mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmm u know i also come here to eat meat ...coz no one comes here she winks at u
pranitha-subhash-beautiful-photos-mobile-wallpapers-hd-androidiphone-1080p-qci-ld8s.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
anu u have such dark nipples mmm ufff mm suck it bitch mmmm she is sooo good anu mmmmm mm i jerking my cock harder mmm i seeing her small pussy mmmm i come close mmm i rub her small pussy mm looking at u mmmm anu mm how much for this mmmmmmm she is tempting me soo much mmmm
sir... this is not for today.. she is not used to cock... she is still virgin sir... for tonight, feeed her your cock and may be your piss na... make her used to your cock na... come on sir.. rub ur dick on her face na.. make my small boobs smelly na
slkogrg5wsy51.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
anu yess mmm i love to mmmm i bring my cock mmm n rubbing on her boobs mmm and her il one face ahhhhhhhh mm yess mmm i can see she is viring ahhhhh mmm come on anu mmm i want her mmmm mm name her price na mmmm i kiss anu and ask mmmmmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
mam ?? what are you saying, is it ? I don't know anything about these things mam.. i have never even tasted such bad things.. my momma will kill me, if I talk about such things only....

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
anu yess mmm i love to mmmm i bring my cock mmm n rubbing on her boobs mmm and her il one face ahhhhhhhh mm yess mmm i can see she is viring ahhhhh mmm come on anu mmm i want her mmmm mm name her price na mmmm i kiss anu and ask mmmmmmm
hmm... ok sir.. u promise me that you will give one full to my hubby na... then, i can use her sir.. mmmmmmmm..aaaa.yesss..sir.. rub ur cock on her ugly face. u want to put it inside her mouth huh sir? she pulls her daughter face from her boob.....
DR0JDGAXkAAluLB

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
mam ?? what are you saying, is it ? I don't know anything about these things mam.. i have never even tasted such bad things.. my momma will kill me, if I talk about such things only....
prani holds ur hand n makes it rub on her lil one pussy mmmm yess mmm mmmmmmm yess mmm bad things huh mmmmm no no mahi mmm its perfectly normal to think like that mm u know even i have never tasted humna meat he he ......well ur momma is soo strict then why dont u kill her mahi ....then u can bee free na mmm ....do u agree mahi ...she asks rubbing ur cockmmmmmmtell me mmm
FUsF6NnaMAAw_tM.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
mam.. if i kill her... not even brave enought to say momma.. then will i get a chance to put this points dick to put in u ?like they show in movies na ?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
ha ha thats it anu mmm dont worry i will get him full ok mmmmmmmmm mmm mmm ufff mm yess mm anu make her suck my cock mmmmmm fuck i always wanted a lil one on my cock mmmmmmmm come make her suck mmmmmmmm anu mmm feed ur milk mm ur lil slut mm suck my cock he he mmmmmmmmm

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
mam.. if i kill her... not even brave enought to say momma.. then will i get a chance to put this points dick to put in u ?like they show in movies na ?
ha ha mahi u want to u put ur cock inside me or her huh naughty mmmmm mm oh mahi thats it mmm dont worry i will teach u how to be brave mmmmm mmmmmm then u can face ur momma mmmmmmm first u have to start something weaker than ur momma ......i am sure u have youngers sisters mmmm mm pick one mmmmmm we can start from there mmmmmm mm soo if u feed me meat then i will do how they show like in movies mmmm what say my lil pervert ...she pulls u close mmm kisses u once n askes mmmmmmmmm
PranithaSubhash-141.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
ha ha thats it anu mmm dont worry i will get him full ok mmmmmmmmm mmm mmm ufff mm yess mm anu make her suck my cock mmmmmm fuck i always wanted a lil one on my cock mmmmmmmm come make her suck mmmmmmmm anu mmm feed ur milk mm ur lil slut mm suck my cock he he mmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmm......sir... she holds her daughter face forcibly as u are rubbing ur cock on her face.. cmon sir.. she is a girl.. she will like cock more than my stupid milk na. mm.cmon.. she pries open her daughter mouth.. push ur cock all the way in sir.. push ur balls also.. aahhhhhh still pressing boobs and milking on both ur cock and on her facee
anupriya-goenka-v0-kkt0pm7j778b1.jpg

Members

Threads

Back