Reverse Love

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
ah yess i got it ...i give him quarter ..ur wife told this enough for u ....now dont disturb us ...u can come tomo morning ....i come n sit infront of anu ....i take out my cock mmmm jerking it mmm anu i am ready mmmmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
disregarding what my mom said, i start jerking like a shameless idiot... ahhh mam.... yess... mam, i don't lust her mam... it is very wrong na.. i am lusting how u treating her... mam, i think you should insert some scissors in her...but doing this you look more beautiful... mam, u have permission from ur hubby huh ??

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
disregarding what my mom said, i start jerking like a shameless idiot... ahhh mam.... yess... mam, i don't lust her mam... it is very wrong na.. i am lusting how u treating her... mam, i think you should insert some scissors in her...but doing this you look more beautiful... mam, u have permission from ur hubby huh ??
what chi no mmmmm mahi mmmm u want me to kill her or what huh pervert mmmmm prani angrily grips ur cock hard with her nails ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmm idiot i told u to jerk ..not this softly mmm seee u should jerk liek that mmm prani holding ur cock hard with her nails n jerking ahhhh mmmmm mmmmmm what from hubby ha ha no no ...my family strict brahmin ...we are not suppossed to eat meat only
Fx_n5_KXoAExThk.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
ah yess i got it ...i give him quarter ..ur wife told this enough for u ....now dont disturb us ...u can come tomo morning ....i come n sit infront of anu ....i take out my cock mmmm jerking it mmm anu i am ready mmmmmm
anu's husband folds his hands in respect for u and leaves without talking.. anu looks at u..and sits on floor....she gets the smaller one from the craddle... sir, look how boobless she is.. like her momma.. pulls her kid to her lap.. baby./ .i want to feed u my milk today after sooo long...
FU_gdRvWQAIfWlP
1685643464674.jpg-org

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
anu yess mmmm she looks just like her slutty mom mmmmmm yess mmmmmmmmm mmm i jerking mmm yess mmmmm anu mmm mmm u want to huh mmmm mmmmm mm ufff mmm i spit on her boobs as takes it out .....let me make lil dirty for her ha ha mmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
sss... sorry sorry mam.. aaaahhhh.. ahahhhhh... nails are digging into my dick.... blood flowing slightly... ahhh mam... i don't that brahmins like you are allowed all this.. but i like what you are doing mam... i want to see this and your pinkish nipples again mam...now please allwo me to jerk off mam

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
sss... sorry sorry mam.. aaaahhhh.. ahahhhhh... nails are digging into my dick.... blood flowing slightly... ahhh mam... i don't that brahmins like you are allowed all this.. but i like what you are doing mam... i want to see this and your pinkish nipples again mam...now please allwo me to jerk off mam
ahhhhhhhhhh mahi let it flow mmmmm yessmmmmm prani jerking harder mm diggin nails harder mmmmmmm mm u will allow mahi ...coz i know what u want u pervert mmm mmmm she fignering harder mmm yess mmmm mmmmm mm really mm how should brahmins like us should stay huh ? mmm tell me mahi m,mmmm uff flook at that blood mmm yess mmm u should also use ur nails to jerk mmm or else i will do it for u ha ha
pranitha-subhash-beautiful-photos-mobile-wallpapers-hd-androidiphone-1080p-qci-lwco.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
mmmmm...she pushes her dark nipples in her daughter;s mouth.. ,she looks at u ..rubbing ur cock. .yes sir.. do it..she deserves such dirty boobs... drink my milk baby/./ see.. even sir.. has a more special gift for u itseems.. see see sir... lifts up the skirt little, making the pussy visible.. and anu acts innocently
anupria-goenka-v0-gknxp1in0wwb1.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
anu u have such dark nipples mmm ufff mm suck it bitch mmmm she is sooo good anu mmmmm mm i jerking my cock harder mmm i seeing her small pussy mmmm i come close mmm i rub her small pussy mm looking at u mmmm anu mm how much for this mmmmmmm she is tempting me soo much mmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
though i am getting little afraid of pranee,i don't want to leave... yes, mam.. i will jerk off with my fingers and nails only... saying i am jerking vigrously... mam... if we are allowed to do this... are we allowd to eat meat and all, huh ?

Members

Threads

Back