Reverse Love

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
ahhhhhhh anu mm ua re making my dreams come true mmmmmm she is sucking soo well mmm yess mmmmmm mmmm i fucking her lil mouth mmmmm i squeezing anu boobs mmm yess mmmm mmmmmmm mm anu mmm yess mmm make her suck like that mmmm mm mm ur lil slut pro anu ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
aaahhh...aaaahhhhh.... mam u taste amazing... i want to put in you only mam.. not her... i like you and ur pinkish nipples more than her... hmm i have one sis mam... should I.. should I kill her, huh mam ?

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
ahhhhhhh anu mm ua re making my dreams come true mmmmmm she is sucking soo well mmm yess mmmmmm mmmm i fucking her lil mouth mmmmm i squeezing anu boobs mmm yess mmmm mmmmmmm mm anu mmm yess mmm make her suck like that mmmm mm mm ur lil slut pro anu ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mmmmm..yesssss..sir.. she will also become a slut like me na..suck it hard u bitch....aaahhhhhhhhhh.....sir, use her as you like na... slaps her face... sir, have you ever jerked off imaging me or my boobs ?
raftaar%2F2023-06%2Fc3e65cdf-1164-480c-b489-4f1634cb6f71%2FWhatsApp_Image_2023_06_22_at_2_06_09_PM.jpeg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
aaahhh...aaaahhhhh.... mam u taste amazing... i want to put in you only mam.. not her... i like you and ur pinkish nipples more than her... hmm i have one sis mam... should I.. should I kill her, huh mam ?
mmmmmmm prani kisses u moves uy mmmm ha ah mmm thats just teaser mahi mmmmmmmmm u can taste me aafter i ahve tasted meat mmm what u have sis huhmmm thats good mmmm no n obvring her alive mmm u know u sacrifice infront of gods mmm u will get whatever wish u want mahi mmmmmm u will do it na mmm she pushes u mmm......mmmmmm come early only da mmmdont forget ur lil sis ....
pranitha-subhash-beautiful-photos-mobile-wallpapers-hd-androidiphone-1080p-qci-turf.jpg

riva arora will be mahi sister mmm she will be very innocent and naive girl .....u bring her to temple next day ..........riva looks at u ..bhaiya mmm why did u bring me here ...u said its urprise na
Fq2RK_0XgAAyH50

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
ahhhhhhhhh anu mmmmmm yess mmmm she is mmmmmm she is my fuck toy from today mmmm take my cock out mmmm bring near her pussy mmmmm yes smmmm i pushing it inishde ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anu mmmits soo tight mm come on hold her properly mmmmmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
next day, i come with my sis to temple and I am eagerly waiting for Pranee to come.. i was completely smitten by pranee beauty and persona... i got everything for a sacrifice... i go and recieve her... mam, i got my sis as you told.. i even got everything ready.. but mam, you only do the sacrifice na.. you'll get your wish.. u'll anyway fulfill my wish na... says eyeing pranee blouse

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
ahhhhhhhhh anu mmmmmm yess mmmm she is mmmmmm she is my fuck toy from today mmmm take my cock out mmmm bring near her pussy mmmmm yes smmmm i pushing it inishde ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anu mmmits soo tight mm come on hold her properly mmmmmmm
aaaaaaahhhhhhhh,,,,,,,ssssshhhhhhhhhh.........aaahhhhhhhhh abhiii sirr... I never thought that you are soo horny for small ones... holds her tightly...ssss come on sir.. don't stop now... use her.. use her as you like... push ur balls also.. how does it feel sir...do u like my lill slut, huh ?? u wiil pay more na sir,,,
anupriya-goenka-v0-Z3F0NjlwcTNieTZiMZ2PMZha7OFuokhBFlT0_FknExAWz85SF4a5HdFb20bY.png

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
next day, i come with my sis to temple and I am eagerly waiting for Pranee to come.. i was completely smitten by pranee beauty and persona... i got everything for a sacrifice... i go and recieve her... mam, i got my sis as you told.. i even got everything ready.. but mam, you only do the sacrifice na.. you'll get your wish.. u'll anyway fulfill my wish na... says eyeing pranee blouse
riva will be shocked hearing waht u are talking prani ........she will be getting scared ..she comes n holds u .......bhaiya who is she mmmm what does she mean sacrifice huh ...are u going to worship in temple bhayia ......
who-is-riva-arora_1_635253f863d28.jpeg

prani comes there sees riva .......wow u didnt tell me u had pretty sis .....dont worry mmm u are right wr are just praying ..dont worrry ......prani looks at u smiles .....mahi are u sure mmmmm u want to this mmmm mm tell me u are doing all those on ur own will mmmmm right mmmmmits ur decidsion .....prani holding her kid she comes the steps mmm u three reach the tpo
WhatsApp-Image-2023-06-09-at-11.02.11-AM-jpeg.webp

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
ahhhhhhhhhh fuck anu mmm ur lil slut is very tight mmm yess mm i love mmm yess mmm i moving ym hips hard mmm yess mmmmm mm i love ur daughter mmmmmmmmmm i raming my cock hard mmmmmmmmm mm really anu mmmm tell me what will fair price for this mmm as i fucking her lil on bouncuing her boobs mmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
hmmm... i can't think any better... yes, mam.. I am doing everything on my own.. i brought my sis to get owned and used as per ur wishes...i will do anything you ask mam.. sorry, riva.. mam wanted to taste human meat and she said that she would allow to fuck mam..only if i can bring human meat...so I brought u here riva... mam, here is the knife.. do you want to taste her alive or give sacrifice and then eat ?

Members

Threads

Back