A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
i turn around n see her taking out her one boob n pressing ...i seeing her boob spraying milk mmmm what anu mm u will this for me huh mmmmmm mmmwow mmm soo tell much u want forthat
Anu looks at u.. smiling.. haha... i knew u would love this.. she comes near u.... u never care about me na sir?.. u love breastfeeding huh sir? I provide all kinds of service Sir.. but each service has a price.. if you want to see me feeding my young boy then it is 2k.. if it is my girl, then 10k... what service you want sir ?
Photos-Divyendu-Sharma-Anupriya-Goenka-snapped-at-Mere-Desh-Ki-Dharti-press-conference-5.jpg

Last edited:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
after waiting for so long.. i get bored, and I go in to ask her to leave... as I go, i am suprised to see mam is openly touching and feeding her lil one.. looking at that i get a tent... mam.. mam... i call her visibly touching my dick.. isn't it wrong to touch someone there ?
prani will be moving her fingers hard mmm pressing her lil one on her boobs ahhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm m mmmm as she hears ur voice she covers her baby and hand wiht her pallu ................oh fuckl mahi its just u ...i taught someone else came ..........that that mahi its not wworng to touch someone if u are horny .....u are kid u dont understand such things ..she sees u holding ur cock ......mahi what u got hard u pervert ...she smiles ....come here ..
Fy17MllaIAAw4n3.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
really anu u will do it huh mmmm what 10 k for lil slut huh ...haha ...fine bitch i will give ur money .....i take money n shove it in her cleavage ...bitch i am horny now ...what will u do huh mmmmmmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
mam, my momma told me not to touch one anyone there mam... but but you are saying it ok na.. please don't tell anyone that I got hard like this na.. if my momma knows about it then she will kill me mam... but what you are doing is making me super horny.. i couldn't control myself...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
mam, my momma told me not to touch one anyone there mam... but but you are saying it ok na.. please don't tell anyone that I got hard like this na.. if my momma knows about it then she will kill me mam... but what you are doing is making me super horny.. i couldn't control myself...
prani like that only makes her pallu fall .......u can see her finger inside her lil one ahhhh mmmm soo ur mommy told u this wrong huh ...welll it is very wrong to do that without permission na ............really uy got horny for me or for this mmm she shows her lil one pussy mmmmm she finger hard mmmm making her daughter cry mmmmmmm she presses her boobs on her mouth mmmmmmmmmm mahi if u dont want me to complain to ur mom ..come near ..let me see it properly
Actress-Pranitha-Subhash-3.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
really anu u will do it huh mmmm what 10 k for lil slut huh ...haha ...fine bitch i will give ur money .....i take money n shove it in her cleavage ...bitch i am horny now ...what will u do huh mmmmmmmm
thank you so much sir... sir, you have to come to my home in the evening for the show sir... but as a complimentary.. I can jerk your cock with push my long nails in your dick sir... or if you want you can drink my fresh milk na...
11gq-26.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
anu yess mmm u want to come ur house mmm what abt ur hubby huh mmmmmm fine i will come anu .......i press her boobs hard mmmmmm ..see u at evening anu.....

late that evening ...i come to her house

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
i move in closer... as i get much clearer picture of what is happening, i am getting more horny... i can see that small pussy has so many finger nail hurtings.. mam, ur pinkish nipples are making me crazy... mam, how often do you do this to her mam ?? mam..can u remove her dress and diapers... saying my cock is twitching

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
anu yess mmm u want to come ur house mmm what abt ur hubby huh mmmmmm fine i will come anu .......i press her boobs hard mmmmmm ..see u at evening anu.....

late that evening ...i come to her house
my hubby is useless sir.. if u give him one quarter.. he will go out and let u do anything with me...i make everything ready

.. we live in a slum... my hubby opens the door.. sir, did you bring it with you ? give him what he wants and sit on the floor na sir.. opposite to me.. i am wearing saree and half open blouse
Anupriya-Goenka-Shaya-1-2.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
i move in closer... as i get much clearer picture of what is happening, i am getting more horny... i can see that small pussy has so many finger nail hurtings.. mam, ur pinkish nipples are making me crazy... mam, how often do you do this to her mam ?? mam..can u remove her dress and diapers... saying my cock is twitching
ha ha mahi i do this everyday da ...why do u think i climb these steps huh mmmmmmmmmmm this is place where i can do this in peace na ...soo i come here ......mahi yess mmm are u enjoying my pinkish nipples huh mmmmm mm ha ha u want to see her naked huh mmm she opens diaper fully mmmmm mahi come on is that it ..jerk harder ..show me how hard u can jerk ...she aks u fgingering madly mmm yess mmmmmmm mm mm fingers her liekt his maked me wet da ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pranitha-Subhash-2-655x1024.jpg

Members

Threads

Back