Reverse Love

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
in the moment, i put my hand on pallavi pussy over the saree... I will remove her limbs and fuck her body pallavi... haaa... tell me, will you drink that sluts blood... sshhh..aaa... i wanna eat her boobs pallavi... haaa
pallavi trying to close her legs mmmm but not able to move ur hand mmmm she starts jerking harder mmmmmm mmm mm ufff mm mahi beta thats soo brutal mmmmm mmm yess i will drink that sluts blood mmmmm mmmmm mmmm pallavi closes her eyes in the mood mmmmm yess mmm mmmmif u want i will cook nice meal with her boobs mmm what dish u want mahi ??
sai_pallavi_1657451659523_1657451667328.png

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
mmmmm yess mm esha u bitch mmm i will give u 10% more ok mmmmm but not just my spit .....u have feed anything i give her ok .....i jerking my cock harder mmmm yess mmmm
10% huh... yes sir, i will feed anything you ask sir....... come on feed this slut what u want... takes spit on her finger... removes her nipples, and inserts finger... baby starts sucking finger thinking it is nipple... sssssss.... what pervert ideas you have got sir... punches baby mouth with finger nails, baby starts crying.. the mouth isn't shut anymore..
Esha-Gupta-4-1.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
rubbing her pussy vigrously... haaa... pallavi, i want to eat fry of her boobs... sssss... will you make a hole in the heart.. I want to fuck her heart pallavi...ssss jerk me hard... tell me, pallavi... will you cut her.. cut her into pieces ?

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
ammmmmmm yess mmm esha mmm mmm as she is crying mmmm i bring my cock near her mouth jerking hard mmm n shoot my cum in her baby mouth mmmm yes mmmmmmm what bitch u want to do it my office only .....mmm shall i come to ur house or u will come to mine ....

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ammmmmmm yess mmm esha mmm mmm as she is crying mmmm i bring my cock near her mouth jerking hard mmm n shoot my cum in her baby mouth mmmm yes mmmmmmm what bitch u want to do it my office only .....mmm shall i come to ur house or u will come to mine ....
let's go to your house sir... i put nipple into her mout... sir, this way you cum gets mixed with milk... she drink it completely sir...
as soon as i get in the car, i throw baby... doesn't cover my boobs... sss sir what do you like more my boobs or that stupid thing
esha-gupta_16569984432.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
rubbing her pussy vigrously... haaa... pallavi, i want to eat fry of her boobs... sssss... will you make a hole in the heart.. I want to fuck her heart pallavi...ssss jerk me hard... tell me, pallavi... will you cut her.. cut her into pieces ?
pallavi spreads her legs as u are rubbing her pussy ahhhhhhhhhh mmm yess mmmm she grips hard with her nails mmm jerking madly mm yess mmm mmm i will cut her into pieces n cook u any meal u ask for mmmm yess mmm u can fuck that sluts heart mmm u have fuck n cum in that also ...would u like to eat her heart also ...pallavi eyes closed she also lost in lust ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Actress-Sai-Pallavi-Glam-Stills-from-Virata-Parvam-Movie-Pre-Release-Event-25.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
no, I will feed my cum filled heart to you... I kiss pallavi on lips... i cum... cum falls on her hand... shhh it was fun pallavi... you also seemed to enjoyed it na

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
mmmmm esha mmm come on bring that lil slut also ......we three can have fun na mmmmmmmmi wink at her ....fine bitch i will see u at my house then ....later at night ...i will be waiting for her

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
mmmmm esha mmm come on bring that lil slut also ......we three can have fun na mmmmmmmmi wink at her ....fine bitch i will see u at my house then ....later at night ...i will be waiting for her
hehe.. I know sir, you love tat stupid baby more than me... getting ready to visit old pervs home... uff, i wish he gets rid of this thing... because of this thing, I am not getting any ooffers... i put a transparent saree... no bra..sirr.. sirr...
6ab54a89aa72fbb0e772f18587edc8ec.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
no, I will feed my cum filled heart to you... I kiss pallavi on lips... i cum... cum falls on her hand... shhh it was fun pallavi... you also seemed to enjoyed it na
pallavi jerking ur cock hard mmmm feeling cum in her hand mmm as u kiss her mmm she comes back to reality .........chi mahi beta u soo naughty .......yes it was ...now i have to back to my house ..she picks her kid n goes to home ...she cant stop thinking abt all brutal things ...she gets wets even masturbates thinking abt it .....next day ...she comes to ur house with her kid ....
saipallavi270122_1.jpg

Members

Threads

Back