Reverse Love

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
as she says that ....i remove my hard cock mmmm showing it to her ....yess bitch do it na ...i will take u as a heroine ... ...i want to see that lil bitch sucking ur big tits .....

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
yeah pallavi... I put the baby aside.. i take my dick out... yeah pallavi.. i imagine slicing amma throat and fucking it.. I want to stuff amma dead mouth with dick... pallavi, I want to fuck her rotten dead body pallavi.. imagine how tight she will be then... uffff... I am jerking...aahhh... you say na what you wanna do to that bitch

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
as she says that ....i remove my hard cock mmmm showing it to her ....yess bitch do it na ...i will take u as a heroine ... ...i want to see that lil bitch sucking ur big tits .....
lill bitch, huh... sir, she is not bitch.. she is thing, an object sir... i will raise it to become a prostitute for old pervert producers... ssss.s.. now start jerking that damn cock looking at this thing drinking my milk... sir, do you like to use rich call girls, huh ? inserts more boobs into her mouth
Esha-Gupta-2-3.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
yeah pallavi... I put the baby aside.. i take my dick out... yeah pallavi.. i imagine slicing amma throat and fucking it.. I want to stuff amma dead mouth with dick... pallavi, I want to fuck her rotten dead body pallavi.. imagine how tight she will be then... uffff... I am jerking...aahhh... you say na what you wanna do to that bitch
oh mahi beta u know ...she blushes n turns her face ......just coz i gave u permission to jerk ...u will do it all time na ...u were feeding my daughter ...my hubby is horny before she is full only he he ......pallavi hearing that she will shocked .....mahi beta u have lot of imagination .....he he well me huh that that i will make u shove a cricket ball in her dead slut pussy ......pallavi slwoly getting into it ....
sai-pallavi-in-a-yellow-saree-at-vp-trailer-launch1.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
yeah wifey, I am horny.. I more horny thinking that u are also like me... burn her body pallavi.. I will fcuk her burnt dead body... I wanna break her bones, and fcuk her..ssssss... hehehe

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
yaa show me how that slut is drinking huh mmm yess mm mm she will be good slut .....thu i spit on her boobs mmmm yess mmmm yess my bitch i use them all like this mmmm mmmmm mmm...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
yaa show me how that slut is drinking huh mmm yess mm mm she will be good slut .....thu i spit on her boobs mmmm yess mmmm yess my bitch i use them all like this mmmm mmmmm mmm...
what sir... you wanna see more... wanna see how this whore empties my huge tankers... see.. I bend more... the spit slowly dropping towards the nipple... sir, will you increase my remuneration, if I feed your spit to this thing ??
Esha-Gupta-1-1.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
yeah wifey, I am horny.. I more horny thinking that u are also like me... burn her body pallavi.. I will fcuk her burnt dead body... I wanna break her bones, and fcuk her..ssssss... hehehe
yes yes me and my pervy hubby are made for each other. ........pallavi looking at u jerking ..she blushing ....wait mahi beta not soo hard .....here let me help u ok .....she keeps her hand on ur cock .....u are soo wild mahi beta ...what else will u do huh ......she starts jerking ur cock mmmmm ....
sai-pallavi_165812499340.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
in the moment, i put my hand on pallavi pussy over the saree... I will remove her limbs and fuck her body pallavi... haaa... tell me, will you drink that sluts blood... sshhh..aaa... i wanna eat her boobs pallavi... haaa

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
mmmmm yess mm esha u bitch mmm i will give u 10% more ok mmmmm but not just my spit .....u have feed anything i give her ok .....i jerking my cock harder mmmm yess mmmm

Members

Threads

Back