OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
what really ....u will sleep with me whole week huh ......come on now esha ....i am doing u favor na .......wow looks like ur boobs have grown .........i watching her removing her t shirt .....
hmmm.. one week isn't enough, huh... ok sir, i will give more offer.. in industry people say that u love huge boobs... and you see how big mine have become.. cups them... you can feed on these babies anytime you like.. for the next one month... what do you say, sir... removes the clasp of bra...
Esha-Gupta-4.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
sorry pallavi.. I want to take care of my daughter na.. you teach me, and I;ll learn...
pallavi.. that that.. I like dead... I get hard listening about.. I am not sure anybody has fetishes.. do you think I am freak ?
of course i will teach u mahi .....she kisses ur cheek ...no mahi u are not a freak ok ......even i also think of killing my useless hubby many times ...its ok if u ever have such thoughts ok .......now come ....she takes u to ur room n puts her baby in ur lap .....here now slowly feed her ok ....
Actress-Sai-Pllavi-Stills-from-Gargi-.jpeg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
mmmm yess esha i do love them ........well no esha that not enough ok .........u will go do that then i will give some role ...u want heroine role na ....u have to do one thing for me ok ......i biting my lips mmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
my thoughts don't just there pallavi.. I imagine fucking the dead.. I fapped my dick so many times thinking I slit the throat of my mom...
saying that is getting me hard... my hard penis is hitting the baby... is it bad huh pallavi ? do you also imagine like these things ?

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
removes the bra.. the big nipples with huge boobs spring outside... ssssss... sir.... you name what you want na... I'll do everything you ask for... don't hesitate sir... meanwhile baby wakes up and cries... uff this baby... wrong times... sir, tell me your desire... you come first than her..
esha-gupta_165293873720.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
my thoughts don't just there pallavi.. I imagine fucking the dead.. I fapped my dick so many times thinking I slit the throat of my mom...
saying that is getting me hard... my hard penis is hitting the baby... is it bad huh pallavi ? do you also imagine like these things ?
pallavi lil taken back as u say that ....no no mahi beta u are not a freak ok ....u just a normal horny boy its ok .......she rubbing ur head ...she sees ur dick getting hard n hitting her baby but doesnt say anything .......me that that .....mahi it should be secret ..even i get horny when i think abt killing my hubby(pallavi lies to make u feel better ) ...so dont feel like that ok ..its perfectly normal ok ...
sai-pallavi-makeup-look-007.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
really esha u will huh .......as i hear her baby crying .....u brought ur kid also here huh .......well bring her in n feed her ......i saying that my cock gets harder ....

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ufff... thanks pallavi.. i always thought that I am freak you know... now, I know that there is someone just like me... tell me how do you imagine your hubby to die, huh... I always liked killing and bathing in their blood, baby...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
really esha u will huh .......as i hear her baby crying .....u brought ur kid also here huh .......well bring her in n feed her ......i saying that my cock gets harder ....
what sir, do you want to see me feeding my baby, huh ?? observes subtle tent in pants, if I do that, will you take me as your heroine, huh ?
places baby in my lap...putting the nipple outside baby's mouth, but not inserting.. baby trying to catch.. come on sir, decide fast na
Esha-Gupta.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ufff... thanks pallavi.. i always thought that I am freak you know... now, I know that there is someone just like me... tell me how do you imagine your hubby to die, huh... I always liked killing and bathing in their blood, baby...
dont think like that ok mahi beta .....well well ...i mostly imagine cutting his throat or thowing a big stone over his head .....and and and u know fuck his dead body ...she says unwillingly .....but she will be getting wet below ......uff oh ....so u want to bathe in ur amma blood huh .......but but mahi beta u shouldnt talk abt these things with anyone else ...or else they will call u freak ...n wont understand u ....ok u promise ...u will keep this secret
fhnstppxoaeg4zo.jpg

Members

Threads

Back