0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 15 The Fcuk-1

Kavitha stood stunt. She was unable to realize what reaction to give. Nor she could run nor she could stand. There was a pin drop silence. Raghav was smiling standing few meters away from Kavitha. Her own son was standing at around 1 hand distance from her completely naked, his dick was in his hand. She was drunk, and her mouth was smelling so badly, as a common whore. She saw drops of her squirt on face of Madhav, and she realized that it was he who was licking her pussy. Her body had become numb, or so as to say her body had become completely cold. She tried to hide her boobs from his one hand and covered her pussy from other hand. Her clothes had been already thrown out of the window by Raghav. He was smiling. She was feeling embarrassed.

"What happened" Raghav said in a tone, " he is my best friend, and he wants to fuck you too, we will pay you double"....

"Shut up" screamed, Kavitha, "Why did you do this, you tricked me, you son of a bitch". Tears flew down from her eyes. Her make up also started to come down.

"Oh come-on", Madhav said, his tone was harsh and rude "You are a fucking whore- a slut mom, I saw it from eyes, there is nothing to hide", his hands were still on his dick, and it was still hard.

Kavitha's eyes went down hearing such words from her son. She was in a mistake. Unfortunately in our country, if older women want's sex, we call her desperate, fact of life is we all need sex.

But for a mother realizing that her wild act - specially the dirty act, and then her pussy being licked by her son, was to much. The very son she had raised single handedly, and taught him how to become a better human being. This was too much for her. Her whole life purity, prayer and dedication had been ruined in just one night. The expensive perfume had become smelly for her, the liquor she had taken had become dirty for her, and the lampblack she had put in her eyes was flowing down. The tears were not stopping, and she was unable to realize what to speak. She did not even have a strength to ask for her clothes from Raghav. She was still wearing the heels though.

Raghav did not want to ruin the situation. He had miscalculated. He was not expecting Kavitha to react like this, he had thought she would be fucking both of them. He did not care about the fucking emotional mood of Kavitha. He himself was desperate, but for him important was the bet he had made with Madhav. He wanted to win that bet, he had never lost any bets in his life! He sensed that things may go out of hand, and he may loose the bet forever. For him Kavitha was just a pussy, he wanted to fuck.

After few minutes of silence, Raghav " I think we all are overreacting, lets us sit and talk"

Madhav pulled his underwear up, and Raghav threw a towel which he was holding and threw towards Kavitha " Take this", Kavitha immediately covered her body though towel was small. She had turned around. Madhav had a small glimpse of her ass, and which made his dick hard immediately. His mothers ass was really round and tight. It was round in shape, white. His heart pumped looking at her ass. For a moment he forgot everything.

Raghav pulled a couch towards Kavitha. Kavitha sat on the arm chair, and Raghav and Madhav sat in front of her in the couch, distance was not very far. though.

Raghav pulled the bottle of scotch and made 3 pegs, and offered one each. Madhav immediately took it, though Kavitha hesitated.

"take it you need it " Raghav said, lighting up the cigarette, and again offered one to Madhav.

Madhav immediately took it. Kavitha looked little shocked to see her son drinking and smoking. Ofcourse she had nothing to hide, as he had seen her slutty side.

Raghav then started " See Kavitha (he took name ), you have two choices. You have been exposed, and your true nature has come out. By now every person in this street may have known that you are a whore. Remember I picked you up from the street"

"Why Raghav why you did this, this was your game, you have humiliated me" Kavitha said tears flowing. Her scotch was still lying on the table.

Madhav was feeling little emotional, but the cleavage of his mother made him change his mind. He was full of lust, and disrespect for his mom clearly was seen in his eyes. He was seating just in his underwear. Raghav was still fully dressed.

Raghav continued " See stop doing this drama and all. We have seen what kind of slut you are, even your son knows it. Now why the fuck this drama you are doing, we have full night, let us enjoy and forget about the night. You don't have many options. Perhaps your son knows about you from the day 1, the day you came to my room, and kissed me. The massage, everything. Why are you pretending"

Madhav also continued " Mom", then Raghav kind of stopped him " Don't call her mom, she is our Raandi for the night remember", and he laughed.

Madhav finished his glass in one go, he was tensed. He was also confused, as he was unable to decide to fight for his mom or fuck his mom. It was a fight between his heart and brain thought. Honestly if Sheetal was in front of him, he would have fucked her by now. He poured another peg, and thought of just letting Raghav do the talking.

"See he still respects you", and Raghav laughed at her.

"So you have two choice madam" his tone had now turned little harsh, "You cannot go out of this house without any show"

He then looked at Madhav to check his reaction, and then looked at Kavitha " Consider we are still in role tonite. Forget that we know each other, enjoy the night, second choice is that I call my friends, and then all of them have fun with you, and I and Madhav leave for home. Decision is yours. You don' have much options. I and Madhav are seating near the pool. I give you 30 mins to think. These are the only two choices you have."

He placed the bottle of local liquor and a cigarette on the couch, and left outside alongside Madhav.

Madhav followed Raghav. Raghav wanted to spend sometime with him also.

"You mother fucker ", said Raghav, "it is your naiveness that has made your mom suspect. If you had just gone and fucked her, we could have just fucked her by now. If you did not want to fuck her, then why you joined me. You could have watched. You have ruined my mood too"

Madhav, apologised, "sorry yaar I am virgin, and to fuck a women like her is tough. You know to see such a hot pussy, and look at your mom behaving like a whore was such a different experience for me. I am sorry buddy. But I guess you were too harsh and rude with her, you never told me you have friends and all planned"

Raghav laughed at him, " Arey chuti..., I just have laid the dice, you had ruined my plan. She will come, she is a horny slut and we both will fuck her tonight, just wait and watch. She has to come, just be patience, and don't bring your son's love. Imagine she is a whore, a slut"

Madhav smiled, and said "Just like your mom"

Raghav laughed "hahahah, no yaar, my mom is the biggest bitch in this world. We will fuck her also together don't worry"

"Have you fucked her" Madhav asked

"No, but now I will", and they both gazed at the star smoking cigarette and having their drinks, waiting for Kavitha.

Next PartChapter 15 The Fcuk - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 15 The Fcuk - 2

Kavitha sat down at the couch, completely speechless. She was betrayed- but she herself had lost control. She was humiliated, and her own son had made her squirt. She looked for her mobile phone, and realised that she had left it in the car only. She had two choices- either fuck her son and Raghav, or be ready to be further humiliated by Raghav and his friends. She was feeling as if her own purity of so many years had been gone for a toss. She was feeling guilty- but for what? That she loved the whole act, and that she was feeling like a whore, and Raghav had brought the best out of her, or that she really enjoyed the way her son licked her vagina, or she was feeling regretful that she had got tempted by her hidden desires. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

She waited for few more minutes, and grab the bottle of local liquor which was lying down, and grabbed the whole drink in one go. The drink made her feel better & relaxed. She peeped in outside to see, and in dark saw Raghav and Madhav chatting and enjoying. Madhav though was looking back, but Raghav was smoking and least bothered about what was happening.

Kavitha looked at her son, she was confused in her feelings. To get fucked by your own, son is a greatest taboo for any women. It was a tough call. But then to get fucked by others in-front of her son, would be even more painful. Image of her had already had fallen in front of her son. She was still feeling undecided. She was nervous, and confused. Liquor was strong, her head was already paining. She was feeling defeated and also her heart was paining. But then she also realized the amount of pleasure she had got in last few minutes. Without even getting fucked, her pussy had felt the joy, to her astonishment though she was feeling low. The two minds were blocking her. The pleasure was unbelievable.

She took another bottle of liquor, (which was again Santra, and drank it in one go. She looked around, there was a mirror which was lying on the living room. She was still wearing a towel and heels, stumbling she went towards the Mirror. Her eyes went towards her, and the towel from her body fall down. She realized her breasts are very tight, she holded her breasts from both hands, then looked at her body. What she had, that had attracted her son, and her friends son. She fixed her make up, and again made a hard look at her body once again.

"You are a bitch" she said, looking at her-self. "I want Raghav", then she smiled bitchly " I want Madhav also", then she looked above the sky, she was drunk now doubt " This is what you gave me after praying and maintaining my dignity for so long, I lived my life always thinking and caring for others, but now I will live my life for own self. I had lived my life enough- just thinking about others". She fixed her face, and then finished the remaining alcohol from the bottle.

She looked at the towel which had fallen down, and then looked at sky once more, then she looked at her self once more in the mirror, and walked towards the door. Her walk had a different flavour, she was walking as if she was doing a cat walk. Though she stumbled initial few steps, but then gathered herself gracefully. Her cat walk made her ass touch each other, and bump together. The initial hint of nervousness had gone. She had untied her hairs, and she was completely naked, with just high heels on her body.

Raghav was the first one to spot her, and then he gestured towards Madhav, as if showing his victory sign. Kavitha did not make a single effort to hide her body parts. She slowly walked towards them, boldly and courageously.

"I will take 10000, 5k 5k, take it or leave it" she said in a local dialect, and abused both of them

There was nice smile on face of Raghav.

"We are okay" he said.

And before he could say anything, Kavitha had already pressed her lips on his lips, "You have betrayed me, but you also gave me pleasure ", and she continued to kiss him for a while.

Then she turned her attention towards Madhav, and said "Behen ke l.... your mom has not taught you anything or what", and before Madhav could react, she pasted her lips on his lips too. The sudden kiss made Madhav little taken a back, but her mother continued to kiss him, so he continued to respond to her kiss passionately.

Mother and son were now indulge in a passionate kiss forgetting about everything else.

NextChapter 15 The Fcuk - 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 15 The Fcuk - 3

Kavitha was kissing her son passionately. With each passing moment, the kiss became more and more passionate. With each kiss there was a sense of passion which was coming out of both of them. Madhav was just too overwhelmed to get such a sexy and hot kiss from his mother. His dick had already arouse to its peak. Life is so unpredictable.

Kavitha was not in mood to now think anything. She passionately continued to kiss in turns to her son and Raghav. Raghav himself was amused to see such a fucking attitude from Kavitha. Slowly, and slowly, Kavitha was feeling the heat. Her body had started to change, and it started to heat up as the passion inside her started to rise, it was taboo or alcohol or her dryness for so many years, it was difficult to say. Her naked body was jumping up and down, and her eyes were red. It was matter of time, when Raghav joined her from behind, and started to play with her big boobs, as she was busy kissing Madhav, and then he slowly put his fingers inside her pussy, and could not stop but exclaimed "You are really a bitch", as the juices from her pussy were still flowing. He put both the fingers inside his mouth, and then exclaimed in joy, as if he had tasted some great drink.

Kavitha was still kissing Madhav. Her kiss was so passionate that he was feeling breathless. He was getting crazier, with each passing moment. Her mouth was badly smelling, and though it was cold but she was not feeling. Her body was heated up. Touching her was as if you are touching a 440 volts of current. Sensing and opportunity, Raghav removed his under wear, and putting some saliva on his dick, he inserted it deep inside wet pussy of Kavitha. Kavitha cried in pain, as she had not taken any dick inside her pussy for so many years. Her pussy hole though was still big, but as machine becomes rusty if we don't use it, same had happened with her pussy. It was not in use, and now when a young dick was entering it, she was in pain like a virgin

Raghav waited for a moment before his dick had established itself properly in position inside Kavitha's vagina, and the slowly started to push his dick inside the pussy of Kavitha, with initial cry, Kavitha also started to move her big ass up and down, with each passing push. As the push increased in intensity so was Kavitha's push, and then she removed her mouth from Madhav, and started to cry in pleasure and pain;.

"Ahhmmm , push harder, aaahh little more ", and before she could say further, Raghav had inserted all his sperm load inside the wet and hottest pussy of his life. He was so excited fucking pussy of a mature women, but so tight, he could not resist, and all the load from just travelled.

But Kavitha was still horny, and she screamed in pleasure " BKL aur chodu " (Sister fucker- fuck me more)" she was speaking in Hindi, and her Hindi had a touch of South Indian stuff, and then she looked at Madhav, and one go pulled his pants along side , and his dick bushy , came out flashing, before Madhav could realize she had put his dick inside her mouth, and started to suck like a professional hooker. She was sucking it very hard, and like a any other professional.

The pace of her sucking was quiet intense, and before Madhav could compose him self , he threw all his cum inside the mouth of his mom... who with her tongue licked and swallowed each and every part of his sperm

And swallowing his sperm she sarcastically said "you both are still kiddos, and you (Madhav), are you still virgin" and smile came out of her mouth.

Both Raghav and Madhav stunned, were looking at Kavitha. They could not really understood how to show the reaction!

But the night of shame or night of pleasure had just begun!

NextChapter 16 - The Taboo - 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 16 - The Taboo - 1

Both Raghav and Madhav were shocked and stunned to see such a wild and dirty avatar. Madhav had never ever imagined that his mother would be such a hot slut. Kavitha was smiling at both of them, and was kind of challenging their manhood. She sucked up the remaining bottle of local liquor call Santra, and then jumped inside the swimming pool and then screamed " Join me when you guys are ready"

The water was very cold, but her body was so hot, that it seemed that it bubbled once she had jumped inside. Her hot body felt relieved, specially her head which was moving round and round due to excessive alcohol she drank. Her stomach was aching, as she had not eaten anything. The cold water of swimming pool made her feel better, and reduce little bit effect of alcohol she had taken. Her senses were coming back, and then her eyes went towards half naked her son Madhav. Early ejaculation, can make a teenager lose confidence. Satisfying a women is a big thing for any men, and specially when you are virgin, it may make u feel even worst.

Mother know her child more than anyone!.

Madhav who was brought in an environment of father less, had seen a lot in his life. Bullied in school, and many times even being aggressively followed and joked by his friends. He always lacked a confidence. For a person like him to take such a drastic step, meant Raghav had really helped him boost his self confidence. She admired her son from afar- he has now become a man. The very body she had cleaned, nurtured. The very dick which she had cleaned, and seen him naked ample times when he was kid, now had grown into dark black dick. He was now a men. He did not look like his father, but his features resembled her family- more likely closer to her father. She could not resist by felt proud of her creation. Then her eyes went to Raghav. Raghav was a spoil brat, but he was hot. He had a hot body, neatly waxed, had a smaller dick, but better body then Madhav. He was self confident, and self assured. Though she was drunk, but she could not feel but hold her tears. Her son had now grown up into a men, but he still did not have that kind of confidence, which a normal boy or men at his age should have. She had been too harsh on him, at times, extra hard and too protective, which was understood as he was the only thing she had in her life. She was realizing that though she was a good mother, but she could not really raise him as a good father. Now as the cold water was helping her come out of dizziness, she felt attracted to her son, more than Raghav. Madhav also had a history of anxiety and depression of early stage, which was normal was he had to take so much responsibility at a time.

She thought in her mind " We have already crossed the dignity line, but if I let it pass like this, Madhav was suppose to feel self pity, and regretful. She knew that this may damage his self confidence again. I have to make him feel that it is not he who did it.This is all Raghav's doing, he is son of a bitch. But I cannot let my son feel this heat. I have to do something about it."

She slowly swimmed near the pool end, and then looked at still shocked Raghav and Madhav. Madhav was more shocked, his confidence shaken was easily for any one to make out, specially her mother. Kavitha was no longer attracted to Raghav, she knew he just wanted sex, and had just used her. This was infatuation, and full of lust. She knew he had just played with her , but fact was that he had already used her. But fact was that he had still brought the best pleasure out of him. This was the fact and no one can take it from him. The regret she had had gone off immediately.

She came out of the water, and then looked at the both the boys, who were still stunned and then said " What happened, you guys won't join me or what " and then she gestured towards Raghav to share the cigarette, and requested him if he can get the towel for her from inside, and shared something in eyes.

"Raghav, can you get a towel, and something to drink, I am feeling cold now"

Raghav smiled, he understood she wanted to spend sometime with Madhav. He then gestured towards Madhav,

"Madhav come with me, get your mom towel, and let me find if there is a maxie for her. Let me arrange dinner, and drink which can warm up". Madhav whose head was down, he walked slowly with Raghav, and then came back in two minutes, with a bottle of brandy, and couple of packets of cigarette. He was holding towel and bathroom gown in his hands.

He put the cigarette and bottle of brandy on the table, and threw the towel and gown towards his mom, who was standing with her arms closed.

She started to dry the water from her body, very slowly and seductively, and then looked at her son, whose eyes were down. He was definitely feeling not okay.

"Hmmm, this was your first time" she said, pressing her breasts from the towel.

"Do you like my body honey", she said softly.

Madhav remained silent. "What happened"

Madhav said nothing.

"Do you want to fuck me" Kavitha asked Madhav directly, "don't be shy, I am just a women tonight"

NextChapter 16 - The Taboo - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 16 - The Taboo - 2

Madhav looked back at Kavitha, little confused. She was frank and open.

"I asked you, don't you want to fuck me my baby", Kavitha said-this time little more firmer.

"I do I do", Madhav said in a very polite way.

"Your first time , you are virgin are you not" Kavitha said, wearing the bath gown, and lighting up the cigarette, and taking a sip of brandy neat.

Madhav was silent, but his silence kind of communicated the truth.

"Hmmm", Kavitha said, "and then puffed a cigarette"

"You know it happens when you are virgin, early ejaculation, that is normal" she said, she ensured that her breasts were visible to him, she had tied the gown lightly, and then looked at him "Do you smoke, son". This was not asked like a mother, her tone was more of as if asking if he would like to smoke. He looked little surprised- Kavitha had not spoken to him ever like this. Seeing his mom behave like a slut, had brought in a mixed feeling, a feeling of anger and also feeling of lust. But whenever women become more smart, men always loose confidence. Same was happening with Madhav. Before that, he and Raghav were controlling the situation, but now it was as if she was controlling the situation.

She kind of gauze it, and hence changed her tone. "I know you smoke, honestly don't mind. I ma giving you chance today. This will be the last night of pleasure. You are my son, as a mother I love you, and attracted to you too. I am proud of your body sweetheart. Now when we have already reached so far, why to do it with regret. I want you to have fun. I had fun. But if you will be like this, then it may hit my confidence also. Just fuck me the way you want. I know this is not normal, but nothing has been natural here. Sheetal has brought Raghav in a very open minded atmosphere, in there family sex is not a taboo. I have brought you in a conservative and protective environment. I should have given you some freedom. I hope you won't judge me. I am a women too. I have desires, your dad never loved me. Never satisfied me. Raghav and you have brought the best out of me. I want to cherish it. Yes earlier I was feeling cheated, like a bitch , but I don't want to ruin your night. So don't take anything in heart. I am going inside, I will wait for you", she said dumping the cigarette down, and she walked in. There were tears in her eyes, she knew whatever she said was to make her son comfortable. She knew that she has entered a door, where she won't be able to come back.

Madhav looked at her mom, her ass pumping up and down, and she walking purposefully in an attractive way. He could not stop but say " Raandi"

His words were heard by his mother. This is what her own son was thinking about her.

Raghav on the other hand was now ready. He had opened the bedroom room upstairs, which was reserved for family only. It was a lavish room, quiet dark., but had a lavish bed. It had a seperate bar, which had mainly expensive brand of alcohol. There was a jacuzzi which was inside the room only. This was always locked.

Raghav took Kavitha with him to the room. By that time some food had also come. He gestured towards Kavitha to eat it, as he knew the alcohol she had consumed, will definitely pass her out. He called Madhav up too. The three of them finished their dinner at one go. It was already 2 in the night.

The three of them again gathered in the room, by now the medicine which Kavitha was given had started to die down. She was feeling dizzy and vomit sensations were coming up.

Raghav insisted that she sleeps, and take rest, though she was in no mood. One of the reason was that Raghav wanted to fuck her when she was sober. The three of them slept in the same bed. Kavitha was in middle of Raghav and Madhav. Madhav looked surprised, as he gave another medicine to Kavitha.

The three of them were tired, and slept.

An eventful day had ended, but the dawn was suppose to bring newness.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sheetal came back home early that night. She could not find a good fuck. She felt disappointed. The quality of boys has gone down . Most of the boys who had come, she had either fucked them or did not like them. She did a video call with her husband, who was himself fucking a whore. Both of them laughed about it, and she decided to go home early. She tried calling Kavitha, but she thought she has slept, as her mobile was coming switched off. She did not find their expensive car, and she doubted that may be Raghav again had gone out. Then her mind thought may be Raghav and Kavitha had gone out together. Her eyes had read the lust in eyes of Kavitha for Raghav. Whenever she was not satisfied, she would drink. She drank for long, and then thought of Madhav. If her mother is fucking my son, I should fuck her son, she thought. Her vagina was feeling empty.

She then walked up to check Madhav, but her door was also locked. Frustrated she came back, played with her pussy, and then slept.

It was around 3 am that she received a call from the care taker of the bungalow.

"Madam, Raghav sir is asking for the keys of bedroom, should we give him" he asked.

"Who all are there with her" she asked.

"Madam, one boy of his age, and one whore"

"whore", "did you hear her name"

"I think Kavi or something, he said "

"Okay give keys", she said, a smile ran her face.

"Bitch", " I will catch her redhanded", and she immediately changed her self, finished her peg, and rushed to her bungalow.

It was already 3:30 am!

NextChapter 17 - The Swap 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 17 - The Swap 1

Sheetal was furious, she was high.

"Bitch! Whore! Slut!, mother fucker" , she just pretends that she is such an innocent bitch, and she is fucking my son" she said to herself, while wearing her jeans and shirt. When she was stressed she would always smoked. She had already smoked 3 cigarettes, a sign she was stressed and angry.

She picked her car keys, and drove at a fast speed towards her bungalow. It took her almost 45 mins to reach her spot. The security guard, had never seen Sheetal so furious, as she abused him, because he took sometime to open the gate.

"Madar chod (Mother fucker)," she screamed, "do we pay you to sleep in the night ". Generally Sheetal would always give them some tip but seeing the boss so furious, he could not do anything but feel scared. He quietly opened the door, and she did not even wasted her time. She parked her car just behind Raghav's car , and then rushed inside the house.

The living room was in mess, as whiskey bottles, and the food left over was lying down on the floor. At some distance, clothes and purse of Kavitha was lying. Pants of Raghav and Madhav were also lying beside the same, she could recognize her friends and son's dress.

"Saali, Raand (whore)", she again murmured, and then walked at a brisk pace towards the bedroom upstairs, there was a spark in her strides.

As she opened the bedroom, door, the sunlight had already started to fall inside the bedroom. It was already 5 am, and morning birds were playing the music.

Kavitha was lying in middle of Raghav and Madhav. All three of them were naked. Her hands were holding the dick of her son, and her ass was facing Raghav. Raghav dicks it seems was inside her pussy from behind. There were couple of bottles of expensive scotch, and many cigarettes which were lying on the ground, and on bed. They both were sleeping as if they had attained nirvana.

Sheetal, waited for few minutes, as if meditating to figure out what to do, and then she screamed

"Raandi, you whore, you are so low stoop, that you are fucking not only my son, but damn your own son, you bitch, the nun, you fucking bitch "

Her voice was roaring like a lioness, and hear her, the first one to woke up was Madhav. He was the one who had not drunk so much.

She continued, by abusing little more in local language. It was difficult to say, that she was upset, due to lack of sex or that there can be a women - who can lure two young guys. Sheetal was not attracted to her son, perhaps she was not sex deprive or desperate. She did fuck her son's age boys, but she never had seen her own son as someone she would want to fuck. Though she and her husband had tried every single thing in their life, but they had not yet encountered incest. Couple of times when Sheetal had tried to seduce couple of young boys, but not wearing panties or at times just being nude, but she had not never had done this for her son, as most of the times either he was busy with his life, or they were busy with her life.

She again shouted "You bitch ", Madhav stood up. He was sober, and now more in control. He did not like someone calling his mom a bitch, specially when she her self a bitch. A son is like this only, he can call his mom whatever he wants, but when someone else calls her something that was too much for him. He looked at Sheetal, who her self was such a bitch he thought, and she is giving names to my mom.

"Shut up you bitch, mind your words" he screamed.

Sheetal had never expected such harsh words from Madhav, for her he was just a fucking innocent guy. As a person also she liked such harsh aggressive guys. But she had misjudged Madhav completely. The way he spoke made her lusty actually. It was long someone had dominated and being aggressive with her. She was mostly dominating.

Her anger slightly evaporated seeing Madhav. Raghav and Kavitha had drunk too much, perhaps they were deep in their sleep. Looks they had also smoked some drug.

Madhav came out of the bed, naked, her hairy body, kind of made Sheetal feel the heat. She was looking for a sex, and why not fuck her best friends son, if he had fucked her son. She stood still, as if admiring, the big dick of Madhav.

Sheetal wanted to just go down and suck his dick, bit she quietly waited for her turn. So as to provoke him, she said

"Oh come on, see who is talking, a mother fucker himself " She had used these harsh abusive words, to see how far he may go. She opened the first two buttons of her shirt, while shouting at him. Her voice was little low.

"You fucking bitch "Madhav cried, and rushed towards her naked, and stopped just short of hitting her. May be his value system came back.

As he stood with his hands up, and hold it back, Sheetal pasted her lips on his lips.

"Fuck me, fuck me as u fucked your mom", she said, kissed him again and again.

Madhav looked little stunt, but he could not resist the charm. Plus he was feeling anger and hatred against her on abusing his mom.

"You bitch, slut" he screamed, and started to kiss her, perhaps his kiss was to such an extend that he also bit her lips.

"Ahhhh" Sheetal, shouted, but she did not let her lips go away from her lips.

Slowly the anger lead to passion, passion lead to lust, and lust to hunger. They both started to kiss each other passionately.

And within few minutes, Sheetal was down on the floor, she did not bothered to remove the smoked cigarettes, and some food which was lying on the floor. She removed her clothes in one go.

Her body was well maintained, and definitely she was sexier and hotter than Kavitha no doubt. Only her pussy was bigger and even her ass hole was bigger than Kavitha. Though her waist & body had less fat than Kavitha. Perhaps her boobs were also smaller than Kavitha.

Though she was lusty, but her pussy was not yet wet, as Madhav took his finger inside the pussy. Which surprised Madhav, as her mothers pussy was flowing up and down.

As he started to lick pussy of Sheetal with his tongue, Sheetal started to moan in joy.

NextChapter 17 - The Swap 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 17 - The Swap 2

Madhav was aggressive, and he bit her pussy lips, but she just screamed in joy.

"You whore, you slut- I will tell you what happens when someone speaks about my mother in a negative way", he shouted. He was novice in sex, but still he was naturally finding this urge to fuck Sheetal.

Sheetal was waiting for sex. Someone was dominating her, after long time. She had spread her legs, and had taken them up slightly in air so as he could see her pussy hole clearly. She was smiling, and holding her boobs with both hands. She was biting her lips in joy. Though she was turned on, but she was not turned on still to get fuck. This was a natural hunger. Her body did not have a single hair, except on head, reason was expensive laser therapy. Her ass had small brownish burnt, area, as it was burnt while in therapy. But as her complexion was very fair, those spots were clearly visible.

After struggling to eat her pussy for a while, and abusing her, Madhav's dick was already hard. Sheetal could make out the way he was fucking her, that he was just a beginner, and at times he may cum fast. She calmed him, by taking a break.

"Wait wait, I need to drink water", she said.

Madhav was sweating, but then he left her "okay- even I want to pee".

The bathroom was attached to the room, but it was glass wall, and there was no door. Naked Sheetal walked purposefully making her bums touching each other. She peed, but she did not look up towards Madhav. She knew that he was watching. As she came out, she smiled and said "you seem to like pussies of women of your mother's age".

Madhav was quiet, he followed in to the bathroom. He was naked, and now Sheetal was naked. The break definitely helped Madhav to not cum in excitement.

As he came back, Sheetal was seating down on the floor, she was waiting for him. But seeing his dick she could make it, that he was not on. Which was what she wanted as she wanted take that dick inside her pussy. She was smoking the cigarette.

Madhav joined her, as his lust had evaporated, he had covered his dick with the towel.

How mystic it is- one moment he was full of lust and sex, and now he was feeling shy. Sheetal could not but smiled at him. She was a veteran, and she could make out, that he was still too raw in sex. It was after long she was finding someone who was so raw. She did not bother to cover her body. Then her eyes went towards nude Kavitha, who was sleeping and snoring, her ass was touching the naked Raghav, who was sleeping with her arms wrapped on her. They were sleeping without being aware what was happening.

Madhav sat just in front of Sheetal, his shyness had returned back "I am sorry, aunty" he said, "I don't know what exactly happened to me".

Sheetal smiled at his innocence, but she still wanted to provoke him .

"What happened- you are now talking as if you are such an innocent guy " she said, and ensuring she spread her legs, so as to show him her vagina.

Madhav was silent.

"The guy who fucked his onw mother , I don't know what to say, and he is fighting for her honor- you both are hypocrite" she said.

Madhav who was now calmer, had now words. His head was down, and he was feeling guilty. It was he who had used her mother. Sheetal words were hitting her, but only policy at this hour was to attack. He was still looking at Sheetal naked body. Madhav had already once- ejaculated before his mother, but to Sheetal he wanted to show he was the boss. but Sheetal's words were hard.

Sheetal smiled, and then look at his guilt- "but in one condition I will not share this with anyone, if you make me cum. If you are able to satisfy me today, I will forget what had happened, but if not- then you mother son- I assure you- your mom will become a hooker and you her pimp, now what are you looking at come fuck me"

Madhav honestly did not how how to react back, and before he could see anything, Sheetal had already taken off his towel, and had put her mouth inside his dick. Slowly and slowly she started to suck his dick, like a professional porn star. The innocent dick was tasted for her like an ice cream. Madhav's eyes were closed, but he could not resist but moan in joy

"ahmmmmmmmmm" He screamed "You are a real bitch aunty"

Sheetal and he were now in a 69 position- and the game of Sheetal had just begun!

NextChapter 17 - The Swap 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 17 - The Swap 3

He was licking her pussy like a crazy guy. He had heard his friends joking about 68-69 in college, but to experience it this way was a great experience for him. Though juices from Sheetal's pussy were not flowing as were flowing from her mom's, but Sheetal was more in control and he could feel that she was not faking anything, she was more experienced, and she was encouraging him every time, he would feel low in confidence.

His dick was inside mouth of Sheetal, and she was sucking and licking it, making sure that he does not come. She was trying to teach him the art of sex!

Slowly she changed into missionary position, and then putting saliva in her hands, she helped placed his dick inside her pussy, and in excitement he immediately tried to push it through, due to which he could not sustain more than 3 or 4 strokes. His sperm, all had fallen down inside her warm pussy. She did not made any effort to clean his sperms, from her pussy.

She smiled, "Hmm with practice you will become perfect", and she pasted a kiss on her lips. It was already 6 in the morning, and they both slept immediately, they were too tired to make any conversation. Both of them were in same position as Raghav and Kavitha were in the bed.

Madhav felt more confident, as Sheetal shared how it was her best fuck of life extra (which generally women do to encourage their partners. An uneasy calm was their in the room.

The first one to woke was Raghav. He looked down, and just could not believe but look at his slutty mom , sleeping with Raghav. He was still high, as he had smoked and drank. His dick was still inside the ass of Kavitha. His eyes were reddish. He hated his mom. He felt a deep connection with Kavitha, perhaps first women who did everything he asked, knowingly. He kissed her body from, and then tried to wake her up.

Kavitha's mouth was smelling very badly. Perhaps the smell of alcohol she had drank was coming out of her mouth. She had smoked, and drank different kind of liquor, her stomach was paining. It seemed like a bad dream or pleasant dream for her. As she tried to open her eyes she felt hangover, her head was rotating 360 degrees. She felt like vomiting, and then somehow realized that she was nude. She was not used to sleep nude, and then she realized that Raghav was the one lying beside her. As if night before was just a dream for her. She tried to hide her assets from her hands, and then rushed towards bathroom. The medicine Raghav had given, its effect was already over, and it was a normal sickness.

She vomited at the combod, and her ass could be seen clearly from the glass wall. Raghav's dick had again harden. For a moment he felt to go and just fuck her, but then he knew that wont be fair. He was still naked. Perhaps it seems- being nude was the need of the hour. Kavitha came out of the bathroom, she had peed, and expected loose motions were there. She may have vomited, couple of times more, and then she made her way to room. Raghav had asked the servant to prepare some black coffee and lemon juice. The servants never entered the bedroom, they were to keep everything in a table, tab the door and go away. Everyone knew what happened in the bedroom.

As Kavitha came to the bed, and took the lemon water with some aspirin, Raghav asked her " Are you Okay aunty"

Kavitha smiled, she felt good, and then as if she realized, "I am fine, beta, but where is Madhav, you guys really made me drink God know what, my mouth is smelling so bad"

Raghav, then kissed her gently on cheeks, which made her blush, "not feeling too well, now can you give me my clothes" Her voice had a sense of satisfaction, and politeness.

Raghav then smiled, "have you not seen him"

Kavitha nodded, while drinking the lemon water.

"Look here,"he said.

Kavitha was stunned, "what the fuck, slut Sheetal, you eaten my son too, how dare you", she had forgotten about her own night. But she could not really see her son fucking her best friend, was it a jealousy or insecurity or really a mother's concern, we can all make a guess.

She left her lemon water, and then rushed towards Sheetal to wake her up.

"You bitch, you slut, you are fucking my son" She shouted.

Sheetal opened her eyes, her hands were still holding the dick of Madhav. Madhav also tried to wake up from his sleep. They both looked little surprised.

"You bitch how dare you", and Kavitha kind of tried to slap Sheetal.

But before she could do anything- Madhav hold her hands " Mom, she shouted, are you crazy, you your self are naked, and fucking us, who gave you the right to hit Sheetal aunty"

Kavitha realized, and before she could say anything, Sheetal pasted her lips on Madhav lips, "Thank u honey"

Kavitha felt shy, and regretful.

Raghav was smiling.

The four of them, were naked, stuned, and there was a complete silence in the room.

NextChapter 18- New Beginning

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 18- New Beginning

Sheetal started to kiss Madhav even more passionately. Though he had cum just few minutes before, but his dick had again arose. She slowly put her hands touching his dick. Sheetal was definitely an expert in how to arouse a men! Her hands were slowly slowly, massaging the balls of Madhav. Madhav who had just tasted blood. He continued to kiss her, but his kiss was different than how he kissed his own mom Kavitha.

Slowly,they both lied down on the floor, and he started to kiss her neck, and cheeks, while his hands playing around with her boobs. Her nipples had harden, and she was moaning. Surprisingly, juices from her pussy were flowing. It seems the very fact that she is fucking her best friend son in front of her, was turning her on. Madhav was a fast learner, he had realized that Sheetal loved to be kissed on her neck, and that is what turns her own. She loved love bites, and he was now slowly leaving his marks behind on her breasts

Kavitha was stunned and shocked. Her son had grown into men in just few moments. He was least bothered about his mother and her reaction. He did not even bothered to look at his mom, who was silently watching him kissing Sheetal like a turned on lover. Her hands were moving up and down on her thighs, she was feeling anxious. Her breathe had started to become faster, as she found her son making love to her best friend.

She waited for few minutes, tried to close her eyes, as if trying to see somewhere else. Then she looked at Raghav, whose dick had already risen. He wanted to join Madhav, but he had still not broken the so call boundary. He tried to touch Kavitha, but she took her hand away from him.

It was enough, and Kavitha stood up from the bed, and came down on the floor. She started to kiss body of Madhav fanatically. Three of them were taken aback. But none said anything.

"I love son, kiss me", and Kavitha kind of forced her self on her son, and then slowly she took her mouth towards his harden dick, and started to suck it.

Madhav was stunned, so was Sheetal.

As she increased her intensity to suck his dick, but ensuring that he does not cum this time, she slowly sat on top of her son, and put his dick directly inside her pussy. It went inside her pussy without much effort.

Sheetal was surely turned on. This was first act of incest she had seen in her life. She was seeing mother and son, fucking each other like crazy animals. Kavitha was moaning in joy, both hands of Madhav were pressing her breasts slowly.

"Ahmmmm Madhav my baby, fuck me, my love fuck me " , she was saying it continuously, and moaning in joy. She was sweating, and heat from her body was generating. She was close to reach her climax!

Sheetal could not resist, though she made some gesture towards Madhav, but he was busy fucking his mother.

Sheetal became so turn on, that her hands went inside her vagina, and she could not resist but too her fingers inside her pussy. She was a horny and a slut, she could not resist her self from such a hot show.

Raghav whose dick was also hard, was surprised to see that what a big slut Kavitha was. Then his eyes went towards, his nude mother, who was lying beside Kavitha and Madhav. He saw her playing with her pussy. He was turned on.

He waited for few seconds, and then slowly stepped down towards his mother. He hated his mother, but today his urge had defeated him. To see mother and son fucking themselves in front, was such a hot thing for him. Both of them could not resist. Sheetal loved her son, but they were self centered also.

Raghav, slowly opened the legs of her mother further, and then putting some saliva from his mouth, he pasted it on the pussy of Sheetal, and before Sheetal could understand, he inserted his dick inside her pussy.

Sheetal felt as if the younger version of her husband had entered her pussy. Raghav was experienced, and his fucking was also experienced. He slowly increased the intensity of his push. He removed his dick many times outside her mom's pussy, so as to give her maximum pleasure. He fucked her like an expert fucker.

Both Kavitha and Madhav had cum by now, but Kavitha was still on top her son. He had thrown all the cum inside her mothers warm pussy, pussy from which he had come out. Kavitha was tightly holding her son, as if she never wanted him to go.

Raghav took more time, and before he could cum, he removed his dick out of her mom's pussy, and threw it on her face. This was kind of start of a new beginning for son and mother.

Raghav was now lying beside his mother, who was licking the sperm which had fallen on her face. Mother and son had entered a new relationship. Sex as if had broken all barriers between them. Sheetal felt so proud of her son, he knew how to satisfy a woman. She felt more attracted, and her love for him increased more.

Four of them continue to lie down on the floor, silent. None of them wanted to say anything. None of them wanted to talk about anything. None of them wanted to break this period of peace and divinity.

But 4 of them were unaware, that their grave act of Taboo was being recorded by two of the servants, who had eye on Sheetal for long time. But for now 4 couples were just in silent meditation, their body stuck to each other. Silence sometimes speak more than words. The eyes of 4 of them spoke about compelte satisfaction, and fullfilment.

It was a new beginning!

NextChapter 18- New Beginning - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 18- New Beginning - 2

Four of them slept like this for a while. They were tired, exhausted, and taken lots of alcohol. A calmness was there in everyone's heart. In their heart everyone knew that what they did was not correct, but sense of calm still was there. It is said when the lust decreases, and effect of alcohol became down and everyone started to come back to their senses. The guilt was more in Kavitha. In just one night she had transformed into a slut- a slut who fucked her own son.

Her son was sleeping hugging her, as he would do when he was a child. Tears flew from her eyes, but she also felt happy seeing her son happy. She remembered when her son was a kid, and how he would sleep with her. She also remembered when he had grown up, how she herself at times, felt attracted to him. Though she never loved her husband, but her son always had a face of her dead husband. But she loved her son, whom she had brought up with all the hard work and sweat. Here she was lying naked with him.

Raghav had never had a pleasure to sleep with her mother. They both had always made him independent. It was not that Sheetal not cared for him, but somehow her husband was so strict in terms of bringing him up independently, like how they do in western countries. Sheetal did felt initially, but slowly she got used to it. It was perhaps first time, she was sleeping with her son. Even when they took him out, he had a maid with him. Her son looked more like him. She felt a different connection, she had not felt such joy in sex then before. She had slept with so many young guys, but todays satisfaction was special, and it was not easy to explain. Her eyes were filled with tears in feeling proud to have a son like him. She kissed him on his forehead, as a token of her appreciation. She was feeling, that she had diamond at her house, and she was looking for peace outside home.

Raghav also felt as if he had achieved Nirvana. He felt this great satisfaction inside him. He always looked women as an object, but today he felt something different. Though he was attracted to Kavitha, but fucking his own mother, had given him a sense of satisfaction, and joy. He was smiling. He had ultimately got a revenge. He hated his mother, but he also realized that what a great fucker his mom was.

Madhav on the other hand had this great sense of satisfaction. He was feeling achievement as he had fucked his mother. Fucking his own mother anyways gave him this great satisfaction inside. His mother was satisfied, and that gave him immense pride.

The four of them continued to lie down ideally. They both had broken all the barriers and also broken everything, but still there was a calm which was in the room.

It was around 6 in the evening, that Raghav stood up.

"Are we going to be silent, lets get ready, and eat something. Mom - I made Kavitha aunty take the local liquor and the medicine, we need to eat something. We cannot be like this -this Saturday morning ".

Sheetal smiled, "Yes, you guys give us some privacy. I think Kavitha's clothes you guys have torned. "

Raghav smiled, but gestured towards Madhav.

"Hey Madhav, lets wear it, let us take shower and get ready down. Give our items some time"

Kavitha was still silent.

Both Madhav and Raghav left the room, they wanted to get fresh, and also buy some cigarettes, and condoms. Both of them were kind of victorious. They felt satisfied, and they knew more was suppose to come.

Kavitha laid still on the floor. She felt like a slut.

"are you okay? " , asked Sheetal.

Kavitha did not reply.

"Lets get fresh, I have some spare clothes in this room, you can wear one of those. Is your health okay" Sheetal knew that Kavitha may be feeling miserable inside. She herself was feeling guilty, but she chose to not show her emotions. She could feel the pain Kavitha may be experiencing. Fucking her own son due to her own lust- in a way might be next to impossible, but still she did it. In last few days so much had happened in her life, that from an innocent widow she had transformed herself into a lusty desperate women. Sometimes we want to just forget everything- may be that was going on in her mind.

Sheetal again asked her, and Kavitha silently stood up. Her mouth was smelling very bad, the impact of local liqour.

"Oh did you drink Santra- you mouth is smelling so bad. It impacts health too. Wait, I will get some mouth freshener and a tooth brush", and she searched for the keys from her purse, and then unlocked the cupboard. The cupboard had stocks of clothes for both men and women, and also spare toothbrush extra. The stock they kept for this event only. She took out couple of shirt, and new pair of panties, and threw on the bed. Then she gave the mouth freshner and tooth brush to Kavitha.

Kavitha was feeling a pain in her stomach. Generally when she was stressed her stomach would pain.

"I am a slut Sheetal, I am a slut- how can a women fuck her own son, what did I do", and tears flew from her eyes.

Sheetal also could not stop her tears.

"What kind of women will fuck her own son. I am even worst then a hooker"

Sheetal let her cry. She did not console her, both of them were naked.

"It was my worst mistake to stay with you- see how our life has changed in last few days "

Sheetal again did not say anything.

"I am so bad Sheetal, how will I stand my son- he would be now lusting me always- I am such a bitch"

Sheetal then said when she realized " Oh comeon Kavitha- why are u talking like that, for so many years you have controlled your emotions, your husband was such a dog, you never enjoyed your life. Did not you have best of your times, what your hubby did not give you, your and my son has given you. We all are born naked sweetheart, God sends us naked- we have invented clothes. Look at you- you r just trying to prove that you are guilty, but your face has a different kind of satisfaction. This world is fucking selfish. You are already 45- its time for u to explore your different self. Fuck this world. "

Kavitha still was upset.

"This is a new beginning for you darling, why don't you take it like this. Sex is such a beautiful thing. We are in this world due to sex. If your father would not have fucked your mom, you won't be in this world. Just enjoy this new start- till your son finds his own soul mate. You are not slut- you are just natural. Lets enjoy, and she forced a kiss on her lips.

Kavitha looked stunned.

Sheetal felt better.

The adventure and journey has just begun!

NextChapter 19 - The Date 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back