Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 19 - The Date 1

Sheetal and Kavitha continued to kiss for a while. There friendship had taken a different turn. The kiss made Kavitha little better.

"Remember one thing", "whatever said and done you will and always remain my best friend. I never judged you. I will always be there with you. Yes in eyes of this society we both have committed a sin, but honestly I just feel that 4 horny people had the best time of their lives. Now as your inner feelings have come out in open, don't let it go. Learn to use men, they will do anything for you. It is good your son fucked you, he may had gone to any prostitute also. Also my son just brought the best women out of you. Your pussy today looks so satisfied. What is this guilt all about. Let us enjoy-that is what I have learnt from my husband , he always says -as men has the right to enjoy so has the women"

Both the ladies were now in shower. They both decided to take the shower together. Kavitha felt little better, but she was still not feeling okay. Though both of them were still nude. She looked more assertive and comfortable.

"But Sheetal, if people come to know that we both have fucked our own sons imagine what they may think that we are whores, we may get killed or also may get rapped. In society how we are going to show our faces. We both have crossed our limits. How long we can do it. Yes I enjoyed, your son brought the best out of my body. Fucking my own son, gave me the best pleasure no doubt. But we both know this won't continue for long. You have your husband, you can go to him, I only have my son. Every day he will lust me, every day he would want to have me, tell me- how will I face him. I will be alone, I am getting older day by day. Its not as easy as you think. I live in a small town, these things are not so open there. If I wear even a little attractive Saree, many men look at me like a whore. I have lived a tough life. Very son I had brought up with so many sacrifices, now knows that I am just a slut. I don't know Sheetal, I was drunk, full of lust, and wanted to have that great time, I just lost myself in that one moment"

Sheetal took a momentary pause, and then said " Fuck the world", "If you will feel like a guilty, your son will feel more guilty. He is sensitive. My advice is today just let it go, we both will discuss this when we are sober. If you go like this, our kids may feel embarrassed. Today let us go and enjoy, and talk to them normally"

Sheetal had a point. Both friends took a hot shower together. They did not make love or something, but cleaned each other bodies. Despite it being evening, Kavitha still had impact of the different liquor she drank. She peed and also pooed- as she had loose motions. Sheetal continued to take shower. She had taken this drug earlier, and she knew how Kavitha would be feeling. They both finished their shower, and then helped each other to dry. They put the lotion in each other bodies

Sheetal then gave a medicine to Kavitha " Please have this, this will help come hangover"

There were two pairs of black panties which were lying on bed. The size of Sheetal and Kavitha were almost same. But panties were little more sexier, v shape but see thru.

Sheetal wore it , and then looked towards Kavitha.

"Wear it, I don't have many here".

Kavitha wore it, she was not used to wear hot panties. Then lied two blue color short shirts.

Sheetal again wore it, there was no Bra.

She looked at Kavitha again, and said " Why are you so shy, till now we were naked, to go home we need to wear something or you just want to naked or in towel"

Smile came back in her face. She did not have a choice.

Both of them wore same shirts, and same pair of panties. Luckily the heels of Kavitha were upstairs, and she could wear them. The medicine had started to have her impact and she was feeling much better.

"Lets go down " said Sheetal, and remember not to feel guilty"

They came down walking slowly. Kavitha was now feeling little more better than before. She was in a good mood. The hangover had gone, and she was walking slowly back down.

Both Madhav and Raghav were in the hall, and there chats were audible to them.

"Wow man, your mom is such a hot slut, she is so sexy, ahhhmm, my dick has again risen just talking about her " Raghav said.

"Yes man you are right, my mom is such a hotty" Madhav said, while his hands playing his dick from his jeans.

They both were talking more about Kavitha, then Sheetal.

Kavitha felt little shy, and blushed. But they were talking dirty.

Sheetal smiled, and then looked at Kavitha "You are a star sweety " Jealousy could be seen in her face.

NextChapter 19 - The Date 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 19 - The Date 2

Eyes of Madhav and Raghav, clearly showed that they were lusting Kavitha. Though Sheetal was more hotter and more prettier than Kavitha, one of the reasons could be the way rivers were flowing her vagina. This might have made them feel this great spirit of joy inside.

Whatever said and then, Madhav felt very close to Raghav. Raghav also had started to feel good about his friendship with Madhav. Madhav was blushing, the blush was of immense satisfaction. He was sharing his success story. He had just come out successfully after fucking his own mother! He had lost his virginity to the very women who had given him birth. He did not comment, but he was liking the way Raghav was talking about his mother, in a dirty way.

"You mom is a hidden slut buddy, hidden slut. If you handle it properly, you can really bring the bitch out of her. She loves to be explored, honestly I was not expecting that she go so far, she is really desperate! " Raghav said, he did not stop here but explained the vital stats of his mom, " Her two boobs, lovely ass, and juicy hairy pussy, just irresistible, yaar- just I thoroughly enjoyed that hooker's pussy"

Madhav was smiling. Somehow these words were more like a music to him now. These words said earlier, would had made him angry or looking for rage, but today same words were making him feel of joy. The reason was that he himself had tasted this pussy!

He himself had experienced the hot, juicy pussy of Kavitha-his mother. He had seen what a horrible slut she was. She had never thought her mother would be such a horny slut. Perhaps no kid ever things that their parents would be so wild!

Both their eyes were on Kavitha and Sheetal who were walking down. There pink color panties were clearly visible, as they were walking down. The shirt was very short. Perhaps Sheetal's breasts which were bigger than Kavitha's. were in two directions inside that shirt, like a brinjal. Sheetal's on the other hand were more closer, and more tighter, a proof that they been not touched for so long.

They both were wearing same sky-bluish short length shirt.

Women have this power to change their expressions in a moment! Same was with Kavitha, being admired by two young men, kind of made her feel this great sensation inside her body. The way they were looking at her, had a sense of admiration, but also had a lust in it. But she loved the attraction she was being given by these two guys. Her eyes had lighten up, her cheeks had become pinkish, the regret and pittiness and turned into this hotness, and new found attractiveness.

They both came down, though both ladies were aware that their panties are being seen, but they both were feeling comfortable. The blushing, and this new found confidence on face of Kavitha was clearly visible. She was blushing, but this blush was more of this attention she was getting. It was not that she never got attention, but she had created this web around her, which was always to develop a wall around her. Her main aim was to protect her son, and she had been doing it, but now very son was the one who had entered her vagina.

But before Madhav could say anything, Raghav was the one who commented " Welcome- we have two hot bitches for company today".

His language was rude, but this is the was he generally spoke. Surprise as they seemed on his comments

Sheetal was the one who responded "Not two bithches, two hot ladies, my son"

And there was a laughter in the room. The table was laid, the maid had done a good job. They knew Sheetal was hard task master. Her favorite brand of scotch, and some expensive cigarettes laid. They had prepared her favorite pasta, with some snacks.

Sheetal then spoke to her servants " Laid to seperate table near the pool. Make it candle light"

The maid who was one of her most trusted maids, understood what she meant. In her dreams also she had not thought that her boss would have fucked her own son!

She immediately went to the task.

The four of them were smoking, in the mean time. Again there was a silent

The first session has just come to an end!

NextChapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers! -1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Addicted

Live Life In Process.
Super Moderator

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
110 XP
This thread will be sticky for 7 days as a part of Admin random selection Sticky Program :cool1:

#one random thread will be selected for next few months for Admin Sticky Program

Addicted's SIGNATURE
  • Love
Reactions: Surya94

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers! -1

By the time table was laid, all three of them had smokin the weed. They were already high- specially Kavitha. She was not a drunker or smoker, but at times you are in an atmosphere where you don't want to say no!

The table were set, and a light music was on. Evening were little cooler, and there was this sense of calmness. Sheetal then gestured towards Kavitha,

"Hmmm so with whom you will like to sit" there was this smile on her face, a clear indicator that there was something which was going on inside her mind. The weed was also having impact inside her. The two best friends were looking at their two hot son, who were topless and just in boxers..

Kavitha was still hesitant, though she had fucked her son, and committed the sin, which no mother in any culture will commit, but still there was this silence. The hesitancy will always be there, even if they had breached the first wall.

Madhav whose dick was already hard seeing his mother, in such a slutty form, was still coming out of the heaven.

Sheetal realized that for Kavitha it will be tough to take a call, as she was still trying to hide behind her so call dignity. Though Sheetal wanted both Raghav and Madhav, but she felt this might be a great opportunity to talk to him, and sort their differences. Raghav and she hardly had any dialogue and as it is said with time things continue to become worst and worst.

"You go with Madhav, I will go with Raghav, lets seat with our son's. Remember they are not our son's, they are just guys we want to fuck tonight" Sheetal said.

Kavitha blushed, but also felt little hesitant.

Kavitha slowly walked towards her son, and sat down, crossing her legs. She tried to close the first two buttons of her shirts.

Sheetal on the other had, opened the remaining two buttons, and her boobs were as if coming out of her shirt, but adjusted that they were not seen fully. The tattoo on her cleavage was making this even more erotic. She did not cross her legs, but sat directly opposite Raghav, so that her panties were clearly visible.

The four of them started the evening.

The maid and servant who had recorded their acts, were surprised to see such a hot bitches. They were talking amongst themselves, that though they had seen there bosses indulging into extreme kind of lust, even fucking them at times. But this was the first time, they had seen mother and son fucking each other. Which was one of the reasons, they had recorded this wild act.

"They both are even worse than hookers" the maid said, while putting some oil on the pan for the dinner.

The security guy who seemed to be her boy friend was also feeling the heat

"They will go to hell, the bitch, you remember last time, when she fucked me and you, I was telling you at that time only, that she is such a bitch "

The maid continued " Raghav baba also she has eaten, a Witch also leaves one house, but she has eaten him too. Such a nice guy" this was said more of a jealousy then concern.

At the pool area, Kavitha and Madhav were silent. Looking at her son, her feelings came out. The expensive brand of scotch was kept on the table, and he was smoking. He no longer cared for his mother now. Perhaps he was smoking more in style. The confidence a men gets when he achieves his goal. His ultimate goal for last few days was to see his mother getting laid, but he himself got this chance to fuck her!

Then he looked at Kavitha, and without even asking her poured the peg of scotch.

"Make small " Kavitha said in a polite tone..

Madhav laughed, "Look who is talking, " made a strong peg of 60, with drops of ice.

He himself made another peg, again breaking so called all barriers of respect.

Kavitha felt little awkward, but she knew she no longer had any rights, she quietly took the drink. There was silence all around.

NextChapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers! - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers! - 2

Both mother and son were having their drinks and snacks.

Table 1 : Kavitha and Madhav

Madhav was smoking, and having drink faster. He did not care what his mother was thinking about him. He was new drinker, and smoker, and there table had this silence. Kavitha was looking confused, a date with her own son, it wa embarrassing for her. She was not smoking yet though, and Madhav was quietly smoking and drinking peg after peg.

Finally Kavitha only broke the deadlock " I am sorry Madhav, I know it is not easy for you, but believe me it was not easy for me too"

Madhav smiled at her words, "Oh come on Mom, I don't need any explanation. I am not as old fashion as you think. I am a men now"

Kavitha felt little bad with his harsh words, a normal mom would be. She was feeling more and more uncomfortable. She had folded her legs. Somehow she was feeling like a slut. She finished her peg, and then poured a little larger one. She was definitely nervous.

"I know son, what you must be thinking about your mom, but honestly I did this first time in my life after your dad. I got jealous, I could not see Sheetal fucking you in front of me. I was somehow feeling this fear, and jealousy. I have only earned you in my life. Your dad was a good men, but was not a good husband. He always had this dominance about him. I was never happy with him. But I dont know what happened, I wont defend myself. But it just happened, and I am sorry if I hurt you" Her voice became little numb, and tears flew from her eyes. She as silent

Madhav was not really concern about emotions of his mother, for him his mother was now just a pussy, but he was her son, he was bound to feel little sympathy for his mom. It was not his mistake, he was brought up in a conservative environment, and now to change it would have been so tough for him. His father was a conservative man, and it was no wonder he looked at women from that angel. It was not they were taught to disrespect, but it was more of a dominating nature. It meant Men is always correct, so seeing his mom so aggressive and horny, and now smoking and drinking, for him she was no more than a slut!

Kavitha knew, she knew the upbringing.

Madhav finished his another peg, and then looked at Kavitha " Its okay mom, you are hot"

Kavitha did not reply. There was another silence, as both did not speak anything for some more time.

Table 2 Sheetal and Raghav!

This table was more talkative. Sheetal was sharing with Raghav how she was proud of him, and was more front.

"You are just like your father, Raghav, perhaps even better than you, I am so proud of you" She said, while smoking the weed.

Raghav felt good on hearing his appreciation from the lady whose vagina he had come out.

"You have our genes",and opened even her buttons further, "I was looking for guys outside, and in my house only I have diamond in my house" she was definitely high. This also showed the culture they had brought in.

Raghav thought and then said " Honestly Mom, you are really a hot bitch, I have fucked, I really enjoyed it"

Smile came out of Sheetal's face, and she could not resist but passionately kissed her son. There was a new fond love in air. She felt so proud of her product.

Raghav really was liking his mom for the first time in his life.

NextChapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers - 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 20 - Mom Son or Lovers - 3

Raghav and Sheetal were definitely more romantic

Sheetal loved the attention Raghav was giving, There talk started from the size of boobs, to size of dicks. Generally Sheetal would never talk to the guy so much whom she wants to fuck. In Initial years, when she had slept first time ( Story of Sheetal a separate story will write.), with a stranger , she had felt connected and emotionally drained out. Perhaps her few initial fuck, had made her feel for them. It was then that her husband had told her about the principal of fuck and forget.

"Make Stories" he said, "Never share true- they treat you as object, If you fall for them- our marriage life will trouble"

Sheetal had worked hard on it, and now she had reached that level, where she hardly worried about it. She would sleep with choice of his men, make stories, fuck them and forget them. Only thing she remembered was the size of their dicks, and there performance in bed! It was long she was chatting with her potential fucker- her own son. She had reached that level of erotica in her life, that talking openly with men and at times with women was also not too hard for her. Specially talking to her son- whom she had a connection was always easy. Only hitch was this kind of dialogue with him, she was having for the first time!

Raghav was having this kind of heart to heart dialogue with his mom for the first time, his eyes could not resist but thank God, that he has such a hot mom like Sheetal, who could give money for run to many women who were younger than her. She maintained her body properly, though her boobs were pressed by so many men, but they were still hard enough as per her age. She was health freak, chain smoker, drinker, and a bitch in bed. But she was not unfaithful, every time should have some sexual encounter, she was to report to her husband, but today she had not reported about it, she was feeling hesitant for the firs time, "How can I share with my husband , that I am fucking our own son" , that was what making her little uncomfortable. This was one promise they both had made to each other.

Raghav was drinking slowly, he had a grace and art. He was talking like a pleasant guy, just as his father talked. Sheetal was becoming more and more horny, and attracted, and before he could say anything, she slowly took of his boxers, his dick was not hard.

"Hmmm", "I cannot wait more " she said, and slowly started to suck dick of her son, but then she stopped, taking the glass of whiskey which was in her hands, she poured another peg, and then slowly moved the dick of her son inside the glass of whiskey, ensured it dipped it properly, and then started to lick the whiskey from his dick...

Raghav was stunned, he could just say "Behen cho... you are such a big slut mom"

But Sheetal did not heed it, she started to suck his dick dipped in whiskey, and poured little more on his dick, so as to feel the energy!

Madhav and Kavitha who were seating little far, but not as far as they could no see, could not believe their eyes.

Madhav dick really became hard, and he looked at his mom with clear hunger in his eyes. His desperation was easy to figure out, it was his eyes which were sharing this great admiration. His hands were now on his dicks, and his eyes were fixed on his mom, as if urging her come and let me fuck you. Silence prevailed.

Kavitha was still in for deep shock, the courage to take her son's dick (though inside she wanted to), she lacked. She was not like Sheetal, a slut - a bitch, she was Kavitha, and had her own apprehensions. Madhav was also a naive guy, he did not have that courage to go and fuck his mom, there was this uneasiness, in both of them.

On the other table, Sheetal had removed her dress, she was naked, and Raghav would touch her breasts pinching them.

She was still dipping his dick, and licking her alcohol from it.

Few minutes, and then they changed position, Sheetal was now on chair, and Raghav was licking her pussy.

He would put small sip of whiskey inside his mouth, and then threw it on her pussy, and then lick it with his tongue, and opening it wide with his both hands, as if ensuring to have a look at each and every part of his mothers vagina, or trying to find out from where he has come out!

River was flowing from the vagina of Sheetal it seems.

Madhav and Kavitha could not resist, and it was just few minutes that both mother and son had started to kiss each other like crazy lovers!!

The second act had just begun!

NextChapter 21 - Bitches 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 21 - Bitches 1

Kavitha was horny within minutes, in her passion she bit lips of her son, and a drop of blood came out from his lips. "Bitch" he screamed, a natural reaction, but then he realized she was no one else but his own mother, he felt little uneasy, but the abusive words kind of made Kavitha even more horny.

She kissed him even more passionately! Madhav initial hesitancy kind of evaporated, and he started to abuse even more drastically!

"Bitch, Randi" he screamed, and the started to kiss his mom, Kavitha felt a great joy , every time her son would abuse her she would a small vibration flowing through her body. Slowly he had opened her buttons, of the shirt, and had started to press her boobs taking his hands deep inside her breasts!

" Ahh " Kavitha moan, "Slowly slowly my son, slowly", she did not like hard press boobs but soft, but she loved to use dirty words. She had trimmed her pussy in a heart shape- today. She did not wait for Madhav to remove her panties- her panties were anyways loose, and had come out on their own.

On the other side- Sheetal and Raghav were completely gone berserk! Raghav was dropping every bit of scotch on the body of his mother Sheetal. She was lying on the Swimming pool bed, and her eyes were closed. Perhaps her son was surprising her with the kind of eroticism he was showing this great passion. Every where he would drop a small bit of alcohol and then lick that part with his tongue!

Her legs were spread, and her eyes were sparkling with joy. She was naked, and her son was kind of drinking every bit of alcohol from her body. He was licking his tongue like an expert, she was silently moaning. He would at times, spread the ice on her body, and then drop some alcohol on her body, " she would moan in joy"- " ahhh Raghav - my son you are killing me"

Raghav was in no mood to relax, his dick was hard , he was enjoying this hot session he was having with his mom. He was more aggressive, reason being that he had some kind of desperation against her.

In his excitement- he bit a little part of her mom's breasts, "Ouch Sheetal screamed in pain", "You son of a bitch" she screamed.

There was this naughty smile on face of Raghav "Yes mom I am a mother fucker, I am a son of a bitch"....

Sheetal could not but control her laughter after hearing these words

"Ha Ha Ha", she said " Definitely you are son of a bitch, now fuck me like a bitch, hahaha" she laughed.

She changed her position and, Raghav without wasting his time, took his dick and entered his mom's pussy without hesitating. He started to fuck his mom like a bitch, and everytime he would push Sheetal would scream -" You are a mother fucker- son of the bitch", and he would increase his intensity.

He fucked her like this- perhaps he took his dick atleast 3 times out, before again restarting to fuck her. Sheetal was impressed by his self control & fucking ability. He threw all his load deep inside his mother's fucking pussy!

On the other table- Kavitha had started to suck the dick of her son. They were silent, with each passing moment, Madhav would push his dick even more inside her mouth, clear sign of being a novice, and attracted to movies. He could not control much, and he there each and every part of his sperm inside the mouth of his mother, Kavitha swallowed his every bit of cum, as if tasting some cream. But her pussy was still hungry.

Madhav sat back on his chair- exhausted- as if his every ounce of energy was taken over by someone.

Sheetal and Raghav were still coddling each other body, clear sign that they are loving each other.

Kavitha was seating down, playing with her wet pussy- so as to cum....

The two couples were crazy, the two bitches were eating their sons!!

NextChapter 21 - Bitches 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 21 - Bitches 2

Within minutes- Kavitha cummed. She masturbated like a champion- she played with her pussy, and was moaning in excitement. She had ensured her view of pussy was clearly visible to her son. She bit her lips, and her one hand was on her right boobs, she was slowly playing with her pussy, she ensured that her son Madhav, who had a clear view of our pussy, was watching her, though he had cum just few moment before. His cum which he had thrown inside mouth of Kavitha, was still visible on her lips. She had not sucked all it. She was looking like a real bitch, perhaps her masturbation had brought in the temptation inside Madhav back, despite the fact that he had just cum. Kavitha masturbated for few minutes, and when she cum, she took the same finger inside her mouth!

:Ahhhmmm " she said. By now, both Sheetal & Raghav had also joined their table.

"Wow Kavitha, you are really a bitch ha " Sheetal laughed, with her laugh she kissed Raghav, and then pasted another kiss to Madhav.

It was already evening, it was full Moon, and it was shining bright. The golden rays of it were falling on 4 of them. The swimming pool had been cleaned in the morning only, and its water was far more cleaner than a day earlier. It was cooler now. The four of them were now in the swimming towel gown, and enjoying their drinks and snacks. The four of them sharing the cigarette.

Sheetal was the most talkative, and it seems that Kavitha also had found a new confidence, she was feeling more comfortable, inside she was feeling surprised by the heat she was carrying inside her, a smile was on her face, she had truly explored her hidden hard secrets, there was this extra smile on her face.

Sheetal was smoking the weed, and taunting Kavitha and Raghav,

"I am so proud of two of you-in true sense we all have committed sin! Technically we all are going to be in hell, bad mothers, sluts, but honestly today was my best fuck ever"'

Raghav smiled at his mom, and could not resist but kissed her lips, taking the weed from her he smoked couple of shots, throwing the smoke directly on the face of her mom.

Madhav was silent one, everything was new for him- in last few days so much happened, that he was not sure what to say. He was silently sipping the scotch, the alcohol seemed to calm his nerve, he did not smoke the weed, but was better off to cigarette. Fucking his own mom, his mom fucking like a real bitch, & then seeing a hot lady like Sheetal- it was too much for his young age. It was still a dream for him.

Kavitha was smoking the weed, and then she looked at Raghav " Yaar Raghav honestly I am not enjoying this expensive liquor, what was that you made me drink yesterday, that tasted more nice- it gave me Kick"

Raghav could not control his laughter -" Are aunty, your Liver will get spoiled if you drink that, thats okay once in a while. That was local liquor we call it Santra. I gave you a medicine that is why your health did not go for a toss, other wise mixing so many alcohol would have given you sickness, and right now you be in a hospital"

Sheetal looked stun at her son, "which medicine you gave her "

Raghav laughed " Are Ma, the same one which dad gives you when you come for swapping"

Sheetal blushed, "did he tell you"

Raghav looked at Madhav, who looked little stunned by the discussion going on-

"No, I did some research. Actually you have done swapping with one of my friends parents, and one of my mate is a gigolo- you slept with him"

"oops, Sorry" Sheetal said, she felt little hot hearing this, " So you were aware"

"Hmmmm, actually I have a secret to share, I thought I should"

Kavitha who was lying down on the swimming pool bed, she was high no doubt, she stood up in curiosity to figure out what he meant.

"What Secret" Kavitha said.

"From Day 1, Madhav and I were aware about you, you remember you spent a night in my room, he was aware. The the massage guy, we were aware "

"Oh" Sheetal looked little surprised " What do you mean"

Raghav then narrated the full story- how he and Madhav had put a bet, and how he was working towards the same, but then he also shared how Kavitha was from inside so hot, her pleasure not full-fill at all.

Both Sheetal and Kavitha were in shock, and then Raghav shared with them the footage on his mobile, who how he was spying.

"You bastards" said Sheetal, " You are really son of bitch", " you set Kavitha up"

Kavitha looked little stun too " Madhav, what kind of son wants his mom to get laid like this- you rascal, you wanted me to get fucked like this -you son of a bitch " , she said in Tamil.

Sheetal calmed her, "Oh Kavitha calm down"

Raghav apologised to Kavitha "Sorry aunty, but fact is that juices from your pussy were not stopping yesterday, they were flowing. I had never seen a women so hungry and horny. Though honestly, Madhav fucking you was not the plan, he just wanted to see it, but when he touched your vagina yesterday when your eyes were tied, the way you squirted made me change my mind. There was this great satisfaction in your face, and the way you masturbated now it was just stunning"

Kavitha blushed, and then smoked the another weed.

Sheetal could not resist "come here you son of a bitch, she gestured towards Madhav", and then pasted a kiss on his lips.

Kavitha felt little jealous, and to calm her , she pasted a kiss on the lips of Raghav.

They kissed each other son's for a while, and then the broke.

They laughed, smiled and continuously kissed each other. None of them had realized the time, it was the 3rd bottle they had opened.

Finally Sheetal said " We both are bitches, and our sons are dogs"

Kavitha laughed and then said in Tamil " Yeah we are "

Laughter continued, then they stood up, and then Kavitha looked at Sheetal, can we exchange today.

The move was from Kavitha, " Hmmm" Sheetal said.

"Teach my son properly" Kavitha replied, "I want to take Raghav today, he is a mother fucker-fucker" she whispered in her ears.

"Hmmmm", Sheetal though wanted to spend more time with her son, said "Okay"

"lets go to room, it is cold now" Said Sheetal, it was already 3 in the night.

Four of them slowly walked towards the bedroom!

NextChapter 22 The Mother Swap -1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 22 The Mother Swap -1

As four of them went upstairs, Sheetal then looked at Kavitha, she was high, and though she was holding her son's hands, her eyes were fitted on Raghav. She then slowly whispered in ears of Raghav " I think Kavitha wants to fuck you tonight, satisfy her, I will take Madhav"

Raghav smiled at her mom. He knew that his mom wanted his dick only, but then he was also attracted to Kavitha, he had not yet entered his dick inside her pussy. He wanted to fuck her like a hooker today. With his mother he had to control- as though he was fucking her, but still he had to think about few things at times. His eyes lighten up when his mom only offered him to go and fuck Kavitha tonight.

As the four of them entered the room, as Madhav was going to bed , Sheetal said "Oh Madhav, would you not like to taste me, ha, you just want to fuck your mother only tonight" she had this seductive smile, she had just opened the first two buttons of her shirt to kind of invite him.

Madhav eyes brighten up, though he did not want to leave her mother, but very idea of a fresh pussy excited him

He looked at his mother, who had already left his hands, "Go son, enjoy" she said with encouraging words.

The problem was that there was only bedroom upstairs, and hall with a big couch was down. Sheetal then offered "You guys take bedroom, I will go to hall with Madhav"

But then Kavitha thought that may not be fair, as she was the house land lady. She insisted on Madhav and Sheetal to go to the bedroom. Raghav brought in few blankets, and couple of beddings from the room. Then he kissed his mom, and said "Have a great time mom"

Madhav tried to kiss Kavitha, but she felt hesitant, and could just pinch a small kiss on her cheeks!

Sheetal and Madhav were now in the bedroom, and Kavitha and Raghav were down at the lobby.
Kavitha and Raghav!

Kavitha was still feeling little shy, her eyes were having this confusion, she had only ask to have Raghav, and now she was feeling little hesitant. Raghav was laying down the bedding. She helped him do the bedding. But both of them were feeling little more relaxed. She could not resist her eyes from such a hot body of her friends son, the guy who had actually made her go crazy. Her heart beat was beating higher, though she was drunk, but she was just surprised by the wild ness inside her which he had been able to brought up. Her eyes were shining in deep expectations, but Raghav was little calmer. He had enough of Sex, and his dick was not yet hard. He had best of his times today, and his mother had really taken so much out of him. The last two days of his life had too much of sex! He was not tired, but just not in mood. Perhaps the four of them had also taken unlimited cannabis and alcohol in last couple of days. Though as of now Raghav looked little indifferent, but Kavitha was full on. She had cum , but she had not yet take a dick inside her. Her eyes had brighten up just feeling and touching the dick of Raghav. She honestly wanted to fuck him but then things had changed and she loved her son more than any tom dick and harry in this world.

Raghav lit up his cigarette and then looked at Kavitha, he could sense from her eyes the great desire to get fucked. But he was right now not in mood. Though for him all women were just bitch, he had little more attraction for Kavitha, more so because it was due to her there was this cease fire between him and his mother.

"Would you like to smoke Aunty", he said politely. Kavitha wanted to tell him, not to call her aunty, but she remained silent. Then from her eyes she gestured to him "Okay-but not weed, I cant take it, I loose control when I take it "

Her words kind of broke the ice between them

Raghav offered her the cigarette and then lit the other for himself.

The both were seating at one arms distance from each other , and then Kavitha said puffing the smoke "Can I ask you a question Raghav"

Raghav was not expecting any kind of conversation honestly, but her approach made him feel good, he was generally fuck and forget kind of guy, but then as today is dick was struggling to get hard, he felt it be good to have just some conversation. He did not want to show her also, that he was not in mood.

"Ask- but if to answer or not I will decide" he said with a smiling face.

"Yes yes nothing personal, I just had this thought "

"Okay Go on Aunty" he said.

"Are you attracted to me, or just you wanted to fuck me and forget it, or I was just a bet for you"

It was a tough question.

Raghav remained silent as if meditating and trying to figure out the best answer.

Then he said "Honestly Aunty, it is a combination of all three"

Kavitha looked back at him with little surprise!

"What you mean combi of three"

Raghav knew from his experience with Kavitha a day before, that she loves to be dirty and naughty, he could figure out that adventure brought in a new rythm and pleasure inside her life.

"Actually honestly speaking, the first day I saw you I knew that you will be a wild tigress in bed. That was perhaps one of the reasons I wanted to really have you. My philosphy is women who pretend that they are full of values and principals, or are simple looking, are the wildest in bed! And you proved me right one again. Honestly I wanted to just fuck and forget you, but when you came to my room that day, kissed me, and got ready to do anything for me, made me connected to you. Thirdly I wanted to also win the bet! So I succeeded in all the three accounts!"

Kavitha liked the way he was direct, she loved direct people. "But now when I am in front of you why are you being so descent, why are you not fucking me?"

She said while trying to remove the shirt she was wearing. She removed her shirt immediately as if exposing her boobs to him, "fuck me, I also want you "

Raghav then kind of stop her,

"wait wait Aunty, I will fuck you, but just give me a breathe. Honestly I love to see you in a hooker avatar, adventerous, full of energy and full of passion. I really love adventerous ladies.

Kavitha could understand what he wanted, "so what you want"

A smile came on face of his, "Lets go to a club, there is a club near by"

"But I don't have clothes, and your mom is already inside"

"Don't worry , it is just 9 PM, one of my friends shop is near by, you can buy dress from there, and then lets go to a pub, get drunk and then get laid. I want a change Aunty"

Kavitha kept on thinking, she was desperate. She closed her eyes meditating, and then said " Okay but I wont spend a penny"

Raghav smiled, he was surprised that a women like Kavitha could be so adventerous.

"But don't leave me like yesterday, I was scared"

They both smiled, Raghav called his friend to check if he can keep his store open for few more minutes, and then both of them rushed out!

NextChapter 22 The Mother Swap - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP

Chapter 22 The Mother Swap - 2

Kavitha had not completely drenched in the lust. She was turning out to be a bigger slut then she had ever imagined. Somehow she was to give in to temptations with Raghav. She really liked Raghav. She was to feel as if she had become 20 years younger with him. She was feeling adventure and pleasure both with him. Her eyes were looking for this adventure. Second thing was that no one in this town knew her, she did not have to pretend what she was not. She was in a great condition, and she knew that this adventure is going to end soon. Only thing which was in her mind was that how Raghav is gonna surprise her, and how soon she could take his dick inside her pussy and feel satisfied. She was little high, but she was not as if had lost control. The very thought of wearing short dress, and in a pub dancing with a guy of age of her son, was making her feel excited.

Raghav was ready, and Kavitha sat with him, in simple slippers and the white shirt she was wearing from morning. On their way, Raghav did touch her thighs while driving, he was an exuberant youth, looking for adventures. He was surprised by the adventurism and this new sexy avatar of her, he had never expected Kavitha to go so far, that is why he was trying his best to bring out different adventures out of her body. There was this wild side, wild may be not a good word.

Kavitha was silent, she was just trying to imbibe whatever was happening with her. She was silent, and just moaned in excitement, when he touched her naked thighs. Though her eyes were out of car, looking if anyone is not looking at them.

Within few minutes they reached the store. The shutter was half down, but the security guard recognized Rahul, as if they had opened the store for them only. The friend of Raghav was not their but a girl was waiting for him, she was irritated no doubt, as she had to stay more than her shift for Raghav. Seeing Raghav she felt better, as she was also one of those Raghav had tasted before!

"Sorry Ritu, I kept you waiting, this is my friend Kavi, can you help her buy some good clothes"

Ritu looked at Kavitha, and then looked at Raghav, she could make out the age gap both of them had.

"Raand" she said , in whisper voice, but her lips could be read by Kavitha. Kavitha felt little insulted looking at her, but then did not say. She quietly moved on with her, and as she had enough distance from Raghav , she said "How much he paid you"

Kavitha remained silent. She purchased couple of short dresses, and couple of hot lingerie. She then purchased a nice heel for her self. The dress was completely fit on her, with the lingerie inside her breasts were looking bigger. The panties were hidden inside her dress. Ritu herself was astonished to see the change.

"You are looking hot, sir will like it" . She also purchased a T-shirt and pant, just incase it was too late.

Raghav eyes lit up- looking at her, "oh ya ya, you are looking like a bitch sweetheart, thats why I like you", he said. His eyes definitely had a lust.

Paying the bill from his credit card, he left for the pub with Kavitha. Though his earlier plan was to take her to a five star pub, but then his lusty mind had something else in his mind. He decided to go to a local cheap bar. This bar was a pickup joint, and he had heard it from his friends only. His naughty smile, he felt like making feel Kavitha a real slut.

They reached the bar, and it was shaddy from outside. There were lots of prostitutes who were standing outside. There was this uneasy calm. Kavitha felt little uneasy, as he had stopped the car.

"Where have you brought me, this does not look like a good place Raghav"

Raghav smiled, "It is, don't you want an adventure, this is that place"

Kavitha though was not very sure, she took some time to get convinced. Finally he emotionally blackmailed her "Don't you trust me"

Kavitha got down from the car, and then looked at Raghav, "You go inside, I will just park car and come"

While at the bungalow, Madhav was feeling little shy. Before he could say anything, Sheetal had removed her dress, and was lying naked on the bed. Madhav was excited no doubt.

NextChapter 22 The Mother Swap - 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back