0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP
Chapter 1 : Introduction

This is a story of two hot moms Kavitha and Sheetal.

Kavitha was now in her late 40s may be 45 or 46. She was a South Indian Tamilian. She was working as a personal assistant in one the Govt Banks. She had a settled job and life. Her father was an ex banker himself. Both her parents had passed away due to illness. Kavitha's husband had also passed away in a train accident. There son Madhav was brilliant student. He had completed his graduation and was now looking forward to do MBA. Kavitha had lost her husband almost 10 years back. Though she was from South, but she was very fair and hot . She was an ambitious, out going and very friendly lady. But her husband was a typical narrow minded men. He was bald and may be was very conscious of having a hot wife like Kavitha. After his passing away, Kavitha life had become more hectic. Though she had crossed 45 but not many people could tell her age. Then the health and passing away of her parents was another nail on her coffin. Her life was now only to focus on her son.
She was a personal assistant and her bosses at times did try to take her advantage, but she never crossed the line. She was a thorough professional.

Sheetal on the other hand was from Haryana. She was born and brought up in a very conservative environment. She had 3 sisters, and her father worked under Kavitha's father. Her father was very strict with her daughters, and at times they had so many restrictions. Some how due to constant support from Kavitha's father she could atleast complete her graduation. As luck would be she got married to one of the hottest guy in college. Her husband was from Delhi. He was rich and spoil brat. Sheetal wanted to have a simple married life, but her husband had transform her into an alcoholic, chain smoker. He was working in one of the biggest media outlet, and was someone who enjoyed his life. He was a Ayeash guy, rich spoiled and successful. Sheetal who was initially hesitant but slowly she started to enjoy everything with him. She was little chubbier than Kavitha, but was spoiled rich house wife you can say. Her husband never wanted to have a kid, but once due to some accident she conceived. There son Raghav was a spoil brat. Her father never liked him, as he always felt due to him his fun had gone for a toss. Sheetal and her husband had tried every thing in their life, including group sex, wife swap, even video extra. Sheetal also slowly had become like a slut with him. She was to wear short dresses, and even drink wildly and at times even in front of her son. Though her relationship with her son were very different than her husband. She loved her son! Raghav was weak in his studies. Despite all this Sheetal and her husband gave everything to Raghav. Raghav was a spoil brat, had an athletic body, had slept with almost all his teachers. Was a constant known figure amongst the spa, and was to spend money like water. He was also a cricket captain of his school, and there was not a single day where he slept alone. His parents had made his room entrance also separately then theirs. Reason was that they did not want anyone to interfere in their lives. It was at times may be months when Sheetal was to see her son. In a way you can say she had also become too caught up in her own life.

The two friends were happy in their lives. There were in touch via social media, but as life moved on both of them also moved on.

Sheetal's husband had to shift to Middle east for a year or so, before being appointed as Asian Head. This was first time in his life after college that he was staying away from Sheetal. Sheetal and he were so much used to each other that they just were unable to stay far. Some family and legal compulsion needed Sheetal to stay back. Her husband also was suppose to be on a constant tour, and as it was an important year for him, his friends had advised him to take extreme precaution. Earlier also some sexual harassments case was filed against him, ofcourse that was fake, but he had to show that he is serious and committed. This was when Sheetal had realized that she was so alone with out her husband.

Both Sheetal and Kavitha were unaware that there life is going to change forever very soon and it happened with Madhav getting admission to one of the prestigious MBAs and college was located in Sheetal's city. As it is natural in our middle class setup, Kavitha recalled that Sheetal was also there. She contacted her via social media, and old memories came back. It must be now more than 15 years now that they had physically met. Sheetal immediately sent her mobile number, she was so happy to hear from her friend.

Kavitha dialed Sheetal "Hellow"

Sheetal just responded back " oh Kavitha, hi, your voice has not changed, how are you darling, how is your son, where are you ......" Sheetal was not such a talkative girl in her younger days, and that surprised Kavitha,

"You have changed Sheetal" Kavitha said. Kavitha had become completely opposite of what she was, bubbly cheerful and talkative. She was now more serious and to the point.

and then both began their normal chit-chat, finally Kavitha shared "Yaar actually my son has got admission in XYZ MBA college, and I don't know anyone except you over there. "

Before Kavitha could say anything, Sheetal cut her " Do you need to say this, your son is mine son, and he is staying with me. I have a big house, and Raghav is of his age, you fuckin stop being formal. Why don't you also come. We will meet and talk a lot yaar, and my husband is also in Dubai right now, so why dont u also come"

Kavitha tried to gave excuses, but she wanted to come. Reason was that as a mother she wanted to ensure everything is taken care for her son.

And finally Kavitha also decided to come with her son. Kavitha had not take leaves for ages, when she applied for leave, her boss was on the contrary happy.

"Good, finally! Please go and enjoy and all the best to your son " he boss said. He also gave his couple of contacts to help them if needed.

Kavitha was packing her bags and her sons bags, with tears in her eyes. She knew that now her son is entering a new age, new life. One chapter of her life was now going to end. Emotions were too heavy for her. But little she knew that this trip is going to change everything in her life.

Continue . . .

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP
Chapter 2 Meeting of two Friends

Kavitha and Madhav boarded an early flight to the city. Typical mothers how they pack all the stuff she packed it for her son, which made them pay extra charges on the flight. Kavitha as typical South Indian was to wear generally
Sarees, but after her husband's death she had stopped wearing expensive sarees, and was to wear at times Silk Sarees on occasion. As she was meeting her friend for the first time after so long, she wanted to look little better. She had colored her hairs in black, which was to rarely do. She had put a lip stick, which also she was to do very rarely. She looked a new fresh woman honestly. Even Madhav could not remain silent and said "Mom you look different".

Kavitha blushed on getting this compliment. She was beautiful lady no doubt, but responsibilities and her values had lead her to create such a powerful wall around her system. After her husband passing, so many men including couple of her husbands friends had tried to lure her, and that had lead her to loose interest on men. Every one had needs, but woman are able to focus more on their own family and stuff, and hide their feelings more often!

The flight got delayed, and as both of them had woke up earlier, were fast asleep in the flight.

Sheetal and come along side Raghav to pick them up. Sheetal was wearing a nice short shirt. She was just wearing panties below it. This is a new fashion these days. Raghav was used to see his mom in proactive dresses. She wore a nice hard makeup. Her black color bra was clearly visible from her light sky-blue shirt. She was wearing nice branded Spects, and though her dress was casual, but it was wore with such a class, that no one could resist her eyes from her. At the airport also, many men just could not resist but admire her. On the top of it she had opened the front two buttons of her shirt. Her cleveage line was visible. Her body specially legs were toned, and any normal human could make out that she was from a rich family. She was wearing simple canvas shoes which were matching with her shirt.

As Kavitha and Madhav came out from the airport, Kavitha could not recognize Sheetal, and Madhav eyes could not resist the MILF he saw!

Kavitha looked stunned, when Sheetal introduced her to her son Raghav. Kavitha had never dared to wear small dresses or even short in front of her son. She would always be in traditional Indian dresses, like Salwar-suit or Saree, in one or two occasion she may have wore jeans extra, but thats it. Even at home she wore maxie (Indian gown). Though she and Madhav slept together till he was 13, but they always had a relationship of mother and son. Madhav may have never ever seen her legs also. Though as it happens in a small house, he did peeped on her when she was removing her saree and all. But Madhav like any other teenager was attracted to her mom, but it was just infatuation. There relationship had a sense of purity.

Even Madhav could not resist seeing such a hot friend of his mom standing in front of her. He could feel his dick had risen. He bowed down to touch the feet of his aunty, but his eyes could not again resist the sexy legs of Sheetal. Sheetal was least bothered!

Raghav on the other hand just said 'Hello". His weakness were simple, graceful ladies like Kavitha. Though he did not find her attractive, but he was pulled over by his mom to pick her friends so early in morning was that bothering him!

Sheetal and Kavitha hugged each other like old sisters. They were so happy to see each other. This time the car was driven by Raghav, which made him happy. Madhav sat in front.

They reached home faster than expected.

Sheetal then looked at Raghav and said " Take him up and show him his room, its next to your room. He is going to stay here for a while".

& Kavitha you stay with me in my room.

"Boys get the luggage" she gestured.

Kavitha and Madhav got freshen up, and came to the dining room. Sheetal's house was really a lavish house. One of the posh bungalows, in posh society. They both just could not resist and say "wow"

Raghav had again gone back to his sleep!

Sheetal had gotten busy with her daily routines. The day passed on as both Kavitha and Madhav were very tired.

Next day, Raghav took Madhav to his college. Kavitha stayed back with Sheetal as she was feeling little unwell. Sheetal was just in her panties and a vest, which surprised Kavitha

Kavitha could not resist and then said " Sheetal, your soon is now in college, don't you think you are over- exposive your self"

Sheetal just could not stop but laughed out loudly "ha ha ha, you are talking like a narrow minded girl from that cheap town, time has changed dear. I wear what I love to wear, it my wish. I dont care what world thinks"

Kavitha just could not again got convinced with her answer, but then Sheetal continued " I love my husband, he loves me to look sexy. Sex is our natural need dear, and women has that extra advantage. I love to look beautiful, sexy and hot, even in front of my son, what a big deal", and then she searched for a packet of cigarette which was on her driver, and lighten up her cigarette.

"Chi, you smoke also" Said Kavitha

"Look who is talking, you forgot how you were to smoke cigarette in college"

Kavitha felt silent. She cannot let her son live in this environment. There is a huge gap.

Raghav and Madhav actually hit each other immediately. It generally happens. Same age, same thought process and same likings do make two people closer. As Raghav was lighting his cigarette, he offered one to Madhav, Madhav did not refuse.

"Oh you smoke too, then lets have couple of beers what you say " Madhav remained silent.

"My mom is a real bitch man, your mom is so graceful, I wished I had a mom like you" Raghav said after having couple of beers, so early in the morning.

"No no yaar, your mom is also too beautiful. I like her gracefulness, so many people would love to have mom like her "

Raghav again replied, "You dont know man, she has fucked around with all my friends. My dad is a fucking addicted to women, and my mom is fuckin addicted to men. They both don't care about me. If she would have she would have even fucked me"

Madhav looked little sad by the words he said, but he was also little drunk now. He was to drink little, hiding from his mom, but whenever he would drink more than limits he had loose control.

Madhav again defended him " Well my mom is too old fashioned dude. She has left joy of her life for me, but look at your mom she lives her life, I somehow feel very attracted to her."

Raghav eyes lighten up. He was in control.

"So do you want your mom to be like my mom? " Raghav had made this remark jokingly.

Madhav remained silent, there discussion was going into some other direction.

"But one thing is for sure, your mom will be very good in bed" Raghav again remarked.

In normal circumstances Madhav would have killed anyone, but in his weak moment, he just could not say anything. He wanted to have life like Raghav, rich, spoil brat, nothing to worry about life. He had to struggle for everything. He was jealous of Raghav but also was feeling inferior to you.

"My mom is not like that Raghav, I know her, she is such a pure soul"

Raghav looked at him, and then said "You like my mom"

Madhav was silent.

"You like her or not", he again said little aggressively.

"Yes I am attracted to her", Madhav said hesitantly.

"Okay, if I get you my mom- to fuck you, will you let me fuck your mom"

"What the fuck you are talking man, they are our mothers " Madhav kind of revolted.

Raghav said "They are just two pussies man"

Madhav did not like the conversation. He stood up from his table , but then sat down. He trusted his mother more than any other woman in this world.

"Okay Raghav, in next 2 weeks if you can make my mom a bitch, and fuck her in front of me, I will do whatever you want me to do"

Raghav smiled. "You can fuck your mom mate, she is easy, but I like the challenge, we will swap our moms, but if I am unable to do it in next two weeks, I will pay you 5 lac rupees, and if I do, you will do what I ask you to do "

The deal was sealed!

Continue . . .

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP
Chapter 3 The Deal

Next couple of days were more busy for both Madhav and Kavitha to finish his admission facilities extra. Unfortunately hostel room was not available immediately. He had to wait for couple of months , as some renovation work was going on. Kavitha was also feeling little jealous with Sheetal, a lady who in her younger days was so conservative, full of uncertainty and most importantly someone who had no self confidence, had transformed into such a sexy and hot lady. She who was full of confidence and so many ambitions had compromised with each and every aspect of her life. She had to earn money and save money, and here she was spending money like anything. Most importantly Kavitha had spent her entire life taking care of her family, and Sheetal had not even bothered to go back to her family and sisters after her marriage. As she was spending more time with her now, she was understanding her more. The life Kavitha wanted to live, Sheetal was living !

Anyways Sheetal really helped, Kavitha and Madhav. She was happy after all to see or meet someone from her past. She was really taking care of Kavitha like a sister. Raghav though was not seen around, and couple of times Kavitha did enquire, but Sheetal was least bothered. She was surprised to see that how much and what kind of freedom Sheetal had given to her son. She was not even bothered to ask what time he comes, when he eats and what he does, unlike her who would always be after Madhav's life.

Another surprising thing was that though they had such a big house, but they hardly had any in house servants. Though they had maid coming and cooking and cleaning extra. Also entry to Raghav's room was separate to the house.

Fourth day, when all the work was finished, and Madhav had retired to his room, Sheetal and Kavitha were having their own talks. It was already 11 in the night, Sheetal again wore a very explicit nightie, her breast were clearly visible. She was not wearing panties

Kavitha was watching her favorite TV serial, and had just helped Sheetal do the dishes.

Sheetal walked towards Kavitha, and normal chit chat of two friends began. Last 3-4 days were so busy for both of them, that they were unable to spend quality time together. Either they were too tired, or too busy on making arrangements and other formalities for the admission of Madhav. Today finally Kavitha was relaxed, and she just could not appreciate more her friend. The college was suppose to open after couple of week as admission process were still going on, and Kavitha had not booked her return ticket yet, as she was not aware how much time she would have taken. But as all formalities were over, now she had some time off with her friend, also a sense of loneliness also creeped inside her. Her life for last 20 years was only her son, and now he was moving away from her, and she knew it would be forever, looking at Sheetal she realized how she had not time to think about her own self, and she was enjoying her life, and living her life to the fullest.

Sheetal joined her with a peg of an expensive scotch and a cigarette in her hands.

"You want it " Sheetal asked Kavitha politely.

"No No, I am okay" Kavitha replied, she was looking little sad.

"What happened" Sheetal asked her, "Are you feeling okay darling" lighting up her cigarette, and closing her legs she asked.

Kavitha could not hold her emotions, and said about how she is feeling lonely, as now her son is entering a new world.

Sheetal comforted her and when she felt better, asked her " why don't you look at having a boy friend"

Kavitha kept quite.

"You should move on, your son, my son they will live their new life, you still look pretty, why not look for a boy friend" Sheetal continued.

Kavitha, still did not reply. Her middle class values wanted to revolt, but whatever Sheetal was saying was so true. We spend whole life taking care of our families, and when time goes on, then we realize we all have grown old, and lonely. Kavitha was sensing this, specially she was feeling inferior to Sheetal.

Sheetal continued, "You know I am lucky to find a husband like Amit, he has helped me explore my self, broadminded, loves me, and has given me complete freedom, there is nothing hidden between he and myself. Even Raghav, we have made him independent, and you see I never feel lonely!"

Kavitha was shocked on hearing such thing from a girl who had come from a conservative background, and had less self esteem, had an inferiority complex and was never self assured. She was wanting to ask Sheetal for long, but today she could not resist.

"You are lucky Sheetal, I am not so lucky" Kavitha replied.

"It is not about luck or no luck darling, there is no delay, you remember how my son was looking at you, you can still make men hard, just believe in yourself" Sheetal said sipping the alcohol.

"Are you nuts Sheetal, you damn you are talking like a slut, don't you have any sense", Kavitha really looked disturbed.

Sheetal smiled, throwing the smoke from her mouth, "Why you did not like it, the way he was looking at you, and the way your son was looking at me"

Kavitha stood up from her chair, "I think this is too much Sheetal. You have really become a slut", and she left the living room in anger. But she could not sleep whole night, worlds of Sheetal kind of touched her heart. Yes so many men had looked at her, but she never liked it, but inside she felt good when someone admired her. But she had created a wall so big, that none had the power to break it. No one had ever made her feel important or being loved. In her younger days, when her husband had passed away, people wanted to use her. She had not dated any one. She had controlled her desires, and somehow she was feeling unfulfilled in her life. But she did not have a courage now when she was 47. But she felt different when her friend spoke about she being admired by her son. She was confused.

Next morning, Madhav and Raghav had left early for a cricket match. Raghav and Madhav had become close friends. Though Raghav had still not started to work on the deal he had with Madhav. He was too over confident about himself I guess!

Sheetal only came to the room of Kavitha with a cup of tea " Come yaar, I said something may be I was drunk. Sorry yaar, don't off your mood because of me "

Kavitha smiled back at her , and she started to cry - "You know Sheetal, I did not have any relationship after father of Madhav. He was too narrowminded always so conscious about himself. He never let me do anything. If I was to speak to his friends, he would just scold me. He was extra possessive. We did not have love, it was just a relationship. I never felt like a woman. Honestly, I felt jealous of you. I am sorry."

Kavitha and Sheetal hugged each other tightly.

Kavitha continued, "But Sheetal how come you have become so bold. You look so young. You never thought of going back to your father and family"

Sheetal, smiled. Her eyes had become red, but she controlled her tears -" You know Kavitha, I love my family. But everyone is selfish in this world. We are in 21 century, this is Kalyuga dear. If I continued to think about them I would not be able to do what I am doing now. They will judge me. Getting judged by your family is the worst thing. My father was strict, and narrowminded. My two sisters live with a men of his choice, and they are unhappy. I am lucky to have Amit has my husband."

Kavitha smiled, and hugged her again, "Wow- but how did it start, I remember it being an arranged marriage"

Sheetal smiled, its a long story. Lets get ready, freshen up. These kind of story can be shared later. And you get ready, tonight we will go to a night club.

Kavitha said- no no,

Sheetal said "You are here for few days, no one knows you here, then why the fuck you are shy, let us enjoy"

Kavitha hesitated, but okay "First I want to know how you could transform"

Sheetal patted a kiss on Kavitha's cheeks, "Sure my friend, lets first get freshen up"

Continue . . .

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love
Reactions: Addicted

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP
Chapter 4 Sheetal's story of becoming a slut -1

Kavitha freshen up at a very fast rate.
She was looking fresh and excited. Sheetal was seating on the couch, was seemed to be busy with some work on her laptop. Kavitha was wearing a nice Punjabi Suit-yellow color. Sheetal was in her shorts and casual t-shirt. She seemed to wear no bra. Kavitha picked up an apple from the dinning table and came towards her.

"Hey you look very fresh Kavi" said Sheetal.

"Yes, I am. I want to hear your story" Kavitha said, excitement was there in her eyes.

"Hmmm", Sheetal wanted her friend to have fun. She was not the Kavitha she knew. She knew that she is lonely, and caught up in the web of her values and family. She wanted her to break it. But she was scared that if she force her too much, she may revolt or break the friendship. She wanted to make Kavitha very comfortable, and also make her go easy on her self. She and Kavitha were of same age, perhaps Kavitha was far more sexier and hotter than her, but now it was damn opposite. Though Kavitha had been still able to manage her figure to some extend. But her breasts had become loose, she had little more wrinkle on her face than Sheetal, and her dresses were more of old fashioned. She was way too conscious of her self.

Sheetal looked at her, and then said " I have a a condition, just free your self. You have lived your life for others, next few days just live your life for yourself. Your son career is now fixed, you also move on."

Kavitha remained silent. But than out of enthusiasm said "I will try, now tell me everything"

( *
Readers may be thinking I am going off-track, but to build a character I thought of adding this part
*)

Sheetal
started her story. You know how Amit was one of the well sought guys of college, hot-sexy-dashing and rich. His father was worried about him, and he wanted him to get married to a girl from a descent family. His thinking was that may be this will help him become more responsible and capable in life. His father as you were aware was one of the richest farmer. And you know it, as your father only helped introduce my father to Amit's father. The marriage was arranged marriage, and a forced marriage. Just few weeks later our marriage Amit's father passed away. His dying wish to Amit was that he take care of me throughout his life. Amit initially was so upset. He felt the marriage was forceful, and he never loved me. Initial few months were huge challenge. He would come home, sleep in another room, not talk to me . At times he would bring whores at home and fuck them. I never asked him any question. As I knew I cannot go back, and my fuckin dad won't accept me. (Tears flew from Sheetal's eyes).

She continued- " Seeing your husband fucking some other women in front of you always hurts".

Kavitha felt little sad.

"It was after 6 months he took me for honeymoon. Honeymoon was also as people and his colleagues had started to question. But he took me to honeymoon to Thailand. Though he was very clear that he was doing it for others. There was no love in his eyes for me."

"Oh", Kavitha exclaimed, "then how it changed".

Sheetal smiled, "To mold an iron you need to become an iron".

"Fortunate for me, in Thailand his best friend stays. It was on his invitation that we both had gone to Thailand. We stayed with them for couple of days, and it was there that his wife observed that something was not okay with our relationship. In the night when Amit and her friend were drinking, she came to me, asked me what was that which is between us. In 6 months, this was first time someone asked me about my heart. I could not resist, and brought my whole heart in front of her, I sobbed -cried. Amit, she and her husband were all good friends in college. She knew Amit inside out. Honestly, she guided me. She asked me to change, rather than Amit to change. Make him fall in love, do whatever he asks you to do, he should feel that you are the best women he could ever meet in his life, then she gave me few tips. She transformed me. With initial hesitancy, I wore bikini, short skirts, whatever dress I could. Did my laser for hairs, started to smoke and drink."

Kavitha, " Oh you really love your husband, I am sorry I judged you"

Sheetal smiled, "No no it is not like that, I just did not want to go back to my family honestly. Initially yes I cried, felt sad, felt like a slut, but slowly I realized that being guilty is not gonna help me. I need to enjoy, and till date I am enjoying"

Kavitha smiled, she felt immense gratitude to Sheetal, (of-course whenever someone shares their own story, they always try to play a victim card")

Sheetal continued, "Well", she felt Kavitha was looking excited, in her mind she thought why not share it with little mirch-masala!

"It was not as easy as you think Kavitha. Honestly, when I transform, Amit saw me first time in a sexy dress. I transformed for him. In Bangkok, he came to the hotel room drunk, and saw me waiting for him, having a wine- he just could not resist. This was the first time he fucked me. But morning when he woke up- he was surprised that he could fuck me. I was lying naked beside him. He kissed me on my lips, and apologised. That was first time he observed me inside outside. I was a virgin- he broke my seal. He felt little guilty too, as blood was on the bed -sheet. I think he fucked a virgin girl first time in his life! I could see him nervous! I think that was the first time, he felt sympathetic and connected to me. This was our start. Ofcourse he was scared and did not touch me , but he took care of me for next few days. This was our honeymoon, and start of friendship you can say"

Then we came back. Though Amit did not make love to me, but he became more friendly with me. Atleast he started to talk. He was always very clear, we were just friends. But one thing more happened that he started to take me in his social parties. I learnt from his friends, what kind of women he loves, what is his likings and dislikings extra. I tried my best to change to him. One thing I realized that he is not a men of one women. He loves his life, he wants to experiment and most importantly he loves to have sex! I had two choices either I leave him, or forever be his like him! I choose the second one. Till date if I am fucking anyone, he is aware. He says "Sex is the only reason we are born in this world, why to fucking spend it only with one person".

"Oh", Kavitha felt little perturbed by her words. "But you are a woman Sheetal, if women does it, people will call her as a slut or whore."

Sheetal smiled- "this is what the difference is, he makes me feel equal never forced me for anything. He says as men has a right to fulfill his desires so his women"

Kavitha again looked stunned, but also felt little surprised that we can have man like him, then kavitha asked "So then how did you both fall in love"

Sheetal smiled, "Old trick! Ultimately he is an Indian guy".

Kavitha, was confused.

Sheetal replied " Actually, though he is broadminded, but he still is my husband! Well actually, we did become friends, and as I started to socialize with him, I also realized that his liking and disliking. But one day when he was making love to one of his hooker friend, he passed out. May be overdose of drinks or drugs or may be he was to exhausted at work. I don't know. His friend whom he was making love, came to living room where I was watching television. I had started to drink wine and beer by then, just to socialize. I was having my red wine, with tears in my eyes. Though I had decided to be friend with Amit, but he still was my husband. Seeing him still fucking around with a new bitch every weekend was too much for me. She saw tears in my eyes, and felt bad, and in that emotional moment I just kissed her. I lost control. As she and I were making love and I reached my orgasm in months, I just felt special. I was not aware that Amit was watching me making love to his hooker! Perhaps he realized that I also have needs! "

Continue . . .

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love
Reactions: Addicted and Banto

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
85 XP
Kavitha freshen up at a very fast rate. She was looking fresh and excited. Sheetal was seating on the couch, was seemed to be busy with some work on her laptop. Kavitha was wearing a nice Punjabi Suit-yellow color. Sheetal was in her shorts and casual t-shirt. She seemed to wear no bra. Kavitha picked up an apple from the dinning table and came towards her.

"Hey you look very fresh Kavi" said Sheetal.

"Yes, I am. I want to hear your story" Kavitha said, excitement was there in her eyes.

"Hmmm", Sheetal wanted her friend to have fun. She was not the Kavitha she knew. She knew that she is lonely, and caught up in the web of her values and family. She wanted her to break it. But she was scared that if she force her too much, she may revolt or break the friendship. She wanted to make Kavitha very comfortable, and also make her go easy on her self. She and Kavitha were of same age, perhaps Kavitha was far more sexier and hotter than her, but now it was damn opposite. Though Kavitha had been still able to manage her figure to some extend. But her breasts had become loose, she had little more wrinkle on her face than Sheetal, and her dresses were more of old fashioned. She was way too conscious of her self.

Sheetal looked at her, and then said " I have a a condition, just free your self. You have lived your life for others, next few days just live your life for yourself. Your son career is now fixed, you also move on."

Kavitha remained silent. But than out of enthusiasm said "I will try, now tell me everything"

( *
Readers may be thinking I am going off-track, but to build a character I thought of adding this part
*)

Sheetal
started her story. You know how Amit was one of the well sought guys of college, hot-sexy-dashing and rich. His father was worried about him, and he wanted him to get married to a girl from a descent family. His thinking was that may be this will help him become more responsible and capable in life. His father as you were aware was one of the richest farmer. And you know it, as your father only helped introduce my father to Amit's father. The marriage was arranged marriage, and a forced marriage. Just few weeks later our marriage Amit's father passed away. His dying wish to Amit was that he take care of me throughout his life. Amit initially was so upset. He felt the marriage was forceful, and he never loved me. Initial few months were huge challenge. He would come home, sleep in another room, not talk to me . At times he would bring whores at home and fuck them. I never asked him any question. As I knew I cannot go back, and my fuckin dad won't accept me. (Tears flew from Sheetal's eyes).

She continued- " Seeing your husband fucking some other women in front of you always hurts".

Kavitha felt little sad.

"It was after 6 months he took me for honeymoon. Honeymoon was also as people and his colleagues had started to question. But he took me to honeymoon to Thailand. Though he was very clear that he was doing it for others. There was no love in his eyes for me."

"Oh", Kavitha exclaimed, "then how it changed".

Sheetal smiled, "To mold an iron you need to become an iron".

"Fortunate for me, in Thailand his best friend stays. It was on his invitation that we both had gone to Thailand. We stayed with them for couple of days, and it was there that his wife observed that something was not okay with our relationship. In the night when Amit and her friend were drinking, she came to me, asked me what was that which is between us. In 6 months, this was first time someone asked me about my heart. I could not resist, and brought my whole heart in front of her, I sobbed -cried. Amit, she and her husband were all good friends in college. She knew Amit inside out. Honestly, she guided me. She asked me to change, rather than Amit to change. Make him fall in love, do whatever he asks you to do, he should feel that you are the best women he could ever meet in his life, then she gave me few tips. She transformed me. With initial hesitancy, I wore bikini, short skirts, whatever dress I could. Did my laser for hairs, started to smoke and drink."

Kavitha, " Oh you really love your husband, I am sorry I judged you"

Sheetal smiled, "No no it is not like that, I just did not want to go back to my family honestly. Initially yes I cried, felt sad, felt like a slut, but slowly I realized that being guilty is not gonna help me. I need to enjoy, and till date I am enjoying"

Kavitha smiled, she felt immense gratitude to Sheetal, (of-course whenever someone shares their own story, they always try to play a victim card")

Sheetal continued, "Well", she felt Kavitha was looking excited, in her mind she thought why not share it with little mirch-masala!

"It was not as easy as you think Kavitha. Honestly, when I transform, Amit saw me first time in a sexy dress. I transformed for him. In Bangkok, he came to the hotel room drunk, and saw me waiting for him, having a wine- he just could not resist. This was the first time he fucked me. But morning when he woke up- he was surprised that he could fuck me. I was lying naked beside him. He kissed me on my lips, and apologised. That was first time he observed me inside outside. I was a virgin- he broke my seal. He felt little guilty too, as blood was on the bed -sheet. I think he fucked a virgin girl first time in his life! I could see him nervous! I think that was the first time, he felt sympathetic and connected to me. This was our start. Ofcourse he was scared and did not touch me , but he took care of me for next few days. This was our honeymoon, and start of friendship you can say"

Then we came back. Though Amit did not make love to me, but he became more friendly with me. Atleast he started to talk. He was always very clear, we were just friends. But one thing more happened that he started to take me in his social parties. I learnt from his friends, what kind of women he loves, what is his likings and dislikings extra. I tried my best to change to him. One thing I realized that he is not a men of one women. He loves his life, he wants to experiment and most importantly he loves to have sex! I had two choices either I leave him, or forever be his like him! I choose the second one. Till date if I am fucking anyone, he is aware. He says "Sex is the only reason we are born in this world, why to fucking spend it only with one person".

"Oh", Kavitha felt little perturbed by her words. "But you are a woman Sheetal, if women does it, people will call her as a slut or whore."

Sheetal smiled- "this is what the difference is, he makes me feel equal never forced me for anything. He says as men has a right to fulfill his desires so his women"

Kavitha again looked stunned, but also felt little surprised that we can have man like him, then kavitha asked "So then how did you both fall in love"

Sheetal smiled, "Old trick! Ultimately he is an Indian guy".

Kavitha, was confused.

Sheetal replied " Actually, though he is broadminded, but he still is my husband! Well actually, we did become friends, and as I started to socialize with him, I also realized that his liking and disliking. But one day when he was making love to one of his hooker friend, he passed out. May be overdose of drinks or drugs or may be he was to exhausted at work. I don't know. His friend whom he was making love, came to living room where I was watching television. I had started to drink wine and beer by then, just to socialize. I was having my red wine, with tears in my eyes. Though I had decided to be friend with Amit, but he still was my husband. Seeing him still fucking around with a new bitch every weekend was too much for me. She saw tears in my eyes, and felt bad, and in that emotional moment I just kissed her. I lost control. As she and I were making love and I reached my orgasm in months, I just felt special. I was not aware that Amit was watching me making love to his hooker! Perhaps he realized that I also have needs! "

Good Update....?
Waiting for next update....?

Reactions: Surya94

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP
Chapter 4 Sheetal's story of becoming a slut -2

Next morning

, his nature towards me changed more. He started to praise me, commented about my dress, and also had breakfast which was made by me. This was something new I felt. Our friendship was slowly changing into relationship. Next weekend when he came back home, surprisingly he did not bring any women for the first time. I was too overwhelm to talk to him honestly.

He looked at me, and smiled - "How are you, I saw you making love to that bitch. I felt jealous, but also turned on. I figure out that you are very wild in bed. I really liked the way you fucked her. I have never seen a women from your background, so hot in bed. I loved it. "

Honestly, I was very shy and also felt very embarrassed. That was the first time, he was intimitate with me. That was also the first day, I smoked, drank scotch, and fucked with my husband as his wife. That was start of our relationship in a way. But few things he told me, never say no, experiment, trust, and he wants his wife to look as sexy as she can, and no kids. That was truly my first weekend fuck. On Monday, he gave me some cash- " remove all hairs from your body except hairs, I dont like hairs, and surprise me every weekend"

Sheetal smiled -:" hmmm he is too good at bed"

Kavitha did not realize that hearing story from Sheetal, had lead to itching inside her panties. Her husband was not at all romantic, forget about adventure. He would just have sex whenever he wanted. She never felt as if her husband loved him. But she was happy that he had given her a son like Madhav. But as life has it, he was fucking asshole. At times he would fuck Kavitha as if he was fucking his damn sister. He was shy, but a dominating men. For him wife role was to take care of family and husband. Though he did allow her to work.

Kavitha was surprised to feel the heat inside her pussy, which she did after so many years! She tried her best to compose her excitement.

"Then, keep sharing ", Kavitha was excited.

Sheetal who had drunk water from different rivers, could make it out, that Kavitha was turning on.

Sheetal looked at her, she lighted her another cigarette, and offered one to Kavitha, in the heat of moment, Kavitha subconsciously took the cigarette and smoked.

Sheetal continued, " Well love of Amit continued to increase. I never say no to him. Whether it was sucking, fucking my ass, or whatever position he wanted me to try. Even whatever he wanted me to smoke, drink or wear I did everything. Though initially I did to please him, but slowly I started to like it. It was to turn me on. He never hide anything from me. Like day when he would come fucking someone, he would share. Slowly he started to share with me his work problems, relationship continued to flourish. But I was still shy, I was still scared that he would judge me. So I quietly followed whatever he asked me to do."

"I think he realized it. He wanted me to open up. I was quite follower, not what you see today. Though we had started role plays. He tried his best to make me speak, I never did. At times he would talk about servant, maid or even his brother cousins. He asked me also many times tell him about his fantasy extra, but I never spoke. Honestly he fucking hookers extra had become bare minimum by then. He said if I can get everything from you, why I need to go to Hooker. Honestly, I felt he started to love me"

Kavitha, who was smoking, could not resist, but her hands were automatically itching her pussy. She was feeling the heat. She was too engrossed in Sheetal's narration that she just would not realize.

Sheetal, grabbed the water bottle lying on the dining table, and then took a break. But Kavitha was still excited.

"Are you turned on" Sheetal asked Kavitha, grabbing the water glass.

"Hmmm, just feeling how lucky you are" , "Please share na"

Sheetal continued " Then he decided lets go for honeymoon. I think his main motive was to open me up. He asked me " Do you really love me Sheetal",

I said - "Yes".

Then he asked "Would you do anything for me".

I remained quiet. He asked me this question may be 4-5 times every day. Then He decided me to go for our second honeymoon. He said that as first was just a mere formality, let us go this time. We decided to go to Mauritius. He had booked honestly one of the best resorts. It was a grand villa, with jaccuzi in the room. Beach was just attached to our villa. It was an amazing, romantic and sexiest place I had ever been. It was one of the best places I ever visited. Honestly we both drank from the aero plane to the resort. This trip was the real turning point in my life. As he kept asking me, Do you trust me, will you do anything for me extra extra " In my drunken state I said- "Yes I love you, I will do anything for you,", I think I smoked some substance also that day. I was in love.

Next morning, when I woke up, there was big African guy topless, with oil bottle in his hands. Amit was beside him. I looked surprised, and then Amit looked at me and said " You Know Sheetal, trust me you will have fun".

I did not understand what he meant. The guy had laid a massage table next to the jacuzzi. He was wearing just a short and his big dick was coming out of his pants. I was scared!

Surya94 Surya94

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP

Chapter 4 Sheetal's story of becoming a slut -3 (Final part)

"Honestly speaking, seeing such a huge black man, made me scared. Most importantly how can I make love to a stranger in front of my husband. I protested. I did try somethings for him, but I was not at all ready for it. We had a fight and argument. Ultimately that guy had to return back. I saw Amit furious and angry for the first time. I cried cried and cried. How can it be, how can he do this to me. I felt that my husband thinks that I am also a slut like him.

Amit came back in the afternoon only. To my surprise he apologized, and we made love. He did not speak about morning again. In the evening we went to bar, got drunk. He requested me to wear a short dress, with no panties. Honestly, Just because he had apologised to me in the morning, and I trusted him I agreed. As long as I am with him, I knew I wont be screwed. We went to the party, wild party. I drank way more than I could. He was with me for some moment, and then I did not remember. Next morning when I woke up, I was in another room, with couple of young guys lying naked. I was holding their dicks. Amit was lying on the couch with one of the girls naked. I did not get what happened. I got very angry, and wrapping the towel rushed to my villa. Amit followed me.

I abused, and threatened Amit, what he did, how I reached. He smiled- "I knew you will say so" He said and then he showed me a video. That video is still with me.

I was so drunk, that I was dancing with this white guy. He was touching me at my ass, I was kissing him. Then I dozed off. He picked me up and took me to his room, where his friend and girlfriend were waiting. Then two of them made love to me, or I will say I made love to them. It was I, who was behaving like a slut. Amit looked at me and said- "see you cannot hold your desires, trust me I loved the way you fuck these guys"

I was embarrassed. I felt like a slut. In the heat of the moment I did not even ask him that who recorded the video. But I hugged Amit, and cried cried, felt so sorry. But he was so cool.

He said " We have needs, just trust me I will give you time of life. It wont let my love for you go down, just trust me"

I decided to follow him, she said while sharing the video with Kavitha.

Kavitha was stunned to see, Sheetal behaving like a porn star. She was sucking the dick of two kids like a crazy wild bitch. Yes she was drunk. Her pussy was overflowing with juices. She was dancing with the two guys, and shouting in joy "Fuck me, ahh have me, make me crazy you son of bitch"

This was too hot for even Kavitha to take!

Sheetal continued- "You know this I did when I was drunk. The whole adventure of being pantieless, and dancing, and someone grabbing your naked ass, just turned me on. Next day, the same African guy came with oil. I hesitated little, but then got undress, holding Amit's hand.I have to tell you though initially I did not like someone else touching me, specially when I was not drunk. But slowly I started to get turned on. Specially when he massaged my bums and took his hands inside my ass crack. I just could- not resist. I gave in, my hands gripped of Amit became loose, and something happened to me. My husband got down from bed, and stood in front of sofa to watch me getting laid by a stranger. Honestly that was one of the best experiences of my life! ( will share this in more detail in new story if you guys want)

This was the start of my journey as a slut. This is where I got addicted to sex, men, women, boys, toys, drugs, alcohol, and most importantly myself! "

Kavitha who was listening to her patiently, had her hands inside her pussy hearing her story. Sheetal took her hands out of her pussy, and sucked the juices which were in her finger.

"Don't waste it here, you need a dick, let us get it tonight" Sheetal said in a moment of excitement.

Both Sheetal and Kavitha, got up from their couches to make the lunch. There was a new bonding which had been made between the two. Unaware how it is going to be in future. But both of them were unaware that Raghav and Madhav were hearing and watching their conversations using the spy cam, which Raghav had kept in the living room. He had kept it in order to spy and know more about Kavitha, and he just could not feel but smile at Madhav

"I told you man, every one loves sex"

Madhav, was feeling embarrassed. But angry also, now he wanted his mom to defintilely get laid in front of him!

Chapter 5 - The First Move Coming Soon

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP

Chapter 5 - The First Move

In reality, all of us think that our Parents are very pure. But fact that we all are in this world is because they indulged in sex, and like we love to read, write and enjoy sex, they may also have their own circle to talk and enjoy about it. But for a son his mom is a role model. Someone who does not know anything or someone who is full of innocence. This was what hit Madhav. He had always admired his mom for her values and honesty. He could not understand that his mom had hidden these desires for him for so many years. He felt his mom was selfish, but actually it was he who was getting selfish.

Raghav on the other hand was brought up in an open environment. For him his mom talking like a bitch was nothing unusual. Perhaps in Finland, he had taken a naked sauna with his parents. So he was used to see his mom's body, in many holiday's Sheetal was to wear a bikini, which was unusual for Indian women, but not for this family. At times Raghav also drank with his parents. Though the limit to fuck had not been crossed. Honestly, he was not attractive to his mom, as his sex life was not deprived.

Raghav and Madhav, were now seating in Raghav's room, and were drinking beer. Madhav definitely was upset.

"I told you man, all women have this sluttiness inside them, the more simple she looks the more slutty she can be " Raghav said.

Madhav did not find his words offensive today. He was still feeling that how can her mom talk something like that, and he saw her even fingering her pussy. Seeing his mom turned on- whom he felt his religious and simple women. He just could not fathom it. His eyes were glued to television in Raghav room. He had already crossed his drinking limit today.

Raghav was doing the talking, "What happened yaar, you look upset"

Madhav remained silent and then said "Yes I am, I never expected my mother to be like this buddy. I am feeling ditched. I was to worship her"

Raghav laughed at him "Oh comeon, I thought you are an open minded guy, but you are also that small town old fashioned, narrow minded chap. If your mother did not like sex, then you would not have born buddy. Look at her she has sacrificed so much in her life, she seems like a virgin to me. Someone who has yet not been touched by anybody. You are now an adult body, think like an adult."

Raghav's word did not make much difference on the life condition of Madhav.

"Raghav, can you give my mom the pleasure, can you make her like your mom. Can u satisfy her ", he had said these words as he did not want Raghav to feel that he is narrowminded, but he wanted to now really see the true side of his mother. He wanted to see who his real mom was.

Raghav smiled, "Done due"

Sheetal and Kavitha on the other hand had left for a ladies party. Sheetal's one of the high class society ladies, daughter was getting married and they had kept a bachelor party for the same. Sheetal wanted to take Kavitha also. Kavitha had to go as that was a deal between Sheetal and Kavitha. From home, Kavitha had wore her simple salwaar suit, but Sheetal had carried a nice cute gown for Kavitha, though Sheetal herself wore her expensive gown. The gown was hardly able to cover her breasts though.

The party was nothing else, but demonstration of Sex toys. There were male dancers everywhere, and some 100 odd women from all ages were drinking and chit chatting. The bride to be was seating at the center stage. The cake was in a shape of vagina and dick. The provocative music was being played, and everyone was seen dancing. The young boys with hot bodies were moving around, so as to gain attention of the women. The venue was one of the major five star hotel night club. The girl's father seemed to be an influential guy in the society, as the cops only were manning the entrance. They had booked rooms of one full lobby for the guests. Few ladies were already taking the guys of their choices to the rooms.

Kavitha was shocked to see such a horrible experience. For her sex meant to sleep with someone whom you loved. She was not comfortable. On the contrary Sheetal had already slipped into a room with couple of young guys- who looked not older than her own son.

"Enjoy Kavitha, have time of your life, here no one will judge you- dont give them your actual number, and don't give your actual name". and Sheetal was away to one of the rooms.

Many guys approached Kavitha, but she felt too sick. She decided to leave the party, leaving a message to Sheetal. She booked a radio cab, though she had couple of drinks after long, perhaps after her college, her head had already started to spin. She did not have energy to change her dress though, she may have forgotten also that she had to change the dress. She had slept in the cab only, and by the time she reached home it was already 3 in the night. The cab driver only woke her up- his eyes were stuck to the big boobs which were in shape in the dress. He may have been used to carry women like her in cab.

Kavitha was dropped at the gate. She realized that she does not have keys of the room. Late in night, drunk she felt little unsafe. She thought of calling Madhav but calling Madhav at this hour and he seeing his mother drunk would have an impact on her image. She thought for a while, and then saw couple of street dogs barking. In fear she called Raghav.

Raghav was still awake. He immediately picked up the phone

"Hello Aunty, so late in night all okay", his voice was little hoarse due to drinking.

Kavitha replied, "Yes yes, Beta, can you open the door I am stuck outside"

Raghav rushed down from his room. His eyes just flattened on seeing Kavitha in a party wear. He had never imagined that Kavitha would look so different and hot. Her black color gown, was skin tight. Her thighs were visible. She was wearing heels of Sheetal. Her breasts which were damn bigger than her mom's were kind of struggling to be inside the gown. Her hips were completely in round shape.

Kavitha tried to cover her breasts with her purse. She felt little conscious.

Raghav's brain was working like an expert, every time he would see a hot lady, or a pussy, he was to think more from his dick.

He looked at Kavitha, as if analyzing her from top to bottom, he could make out that Kavitha was feeling shy.

"Hmmm Aunty, actually the main house keys I don't keep with me. But what you can do is come to my room, and sleep" He said.

Kavitha did not find any thing suspicious, he considered Raghav as her own son only. She trusted him, and walked besides him to his room.

Madhav had already shifted to his room. Raghav rooms was bigger then Sheetal's , it architecture was also different. But it had all the 10 bottles of beers lying on the floor, his room had a smell of cigarette. His toilet was more cleaner than expected thought. Many packets of condoms lied on his desk along side his books.

"Oh Don't mind that," he said gathering the beer bottles and putting them at one side.

Kavitha wanted to use loo for sometime, but this dress was uncomfortable for her. She had left her dress in the bag which was in Sheetal's car. She did not know what to say, as she removed her heels, she rushed to the toilet. The door of Raghav's toilet was unlockable. She pissed as if she had been waiting to piss for ages. The impact of alcohol was still there, but it had reduced. His bathroom had pictures of hot models, most of them naked. She looked at it, and was kind a surprised.

She came out of the bathroom, and Raghav was seating on the bed. The room did not have any couch. Kavitha looked here and there to see where she could sit. Raghav could sense, but he also sensed that she was little hight.

"Oh aunty, what are you looking at , are you shy of me, I am just like your son" Raghav played his emotional card

Kavitha did not know what to answer, so she quietly walked towards the bed, trying to fix her dress. She was still seating upright, and uncomfortable.

Raghav who was a born charmer, continued " Oh are you comfortable in this dress aunty, unfortunately I don't have anything, but if you want you can try my shirt and pajama, atleast you will feel light"

Kavitha was feeling too embarrassed in the hot dress, she felt that it will be good thing to change the dress. Her dress was too vulgar from general sense, and she wore it because Sheetal was too much stressing.

Kavitha also did not want to show to Raghav that she is conscious, she immediately said "Yeah that will be a better idea, this is too tight and I cant sleep on it ", she said checking her mobile to see if Sheetal had checked the message.

Raghav smiled, and went inside to check a blue stripe with white shade shirt, and got a pajama whose holder was not there. He had purposefully chosen that!

Kavitha went inside the bathroom, undressed her self, she was holding the door because she was still unsure. Removing that dress kind of relieved her. Red color scratches were all over her body. The dress was actually too tight for her. She struggled to take it off. As she wore the shirt given by Raghav, she seemed to feel more comfortable, but when she tried to knot he Pajama she realised that there is no knot. She looked confused. Going back to the same hot dress was not possible for her.

She called from bathroom only "Beta (son), there is no knot in Pajama "

Raghav who had intentionally given that pajama to her smiled " Oh no, not again, Sorry aunty, I forgot to fix it, unfortunately my other one is in laundry, may be tonight you may have to live with the party dress only, or you can just come in the shirt, and come inside the blanket, my towel will be too much for u to wrap "

Raghav words sounded confidence.

There were couple of cockroaches which were roaming in the toilet. Kavitha was very scared of cockroaches. She somehow grabbed the pajama in one of her hands, came out rushing from the Bathroom.

Raghav was smoking his cigarette, and had already opened his bottle of beer. He was just in his boxer now. He had six packs, she could not resist but admire the hot body of youngster. The arrow by Raghav had already been shot. the first move was made!

Upcoming Chapter 6- The First Kiss

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP

Chapter 6- The First Kiss

Looking at Raghav seating half naked, and smoking and drinking, her steps stop at the bathroom door. But eyes of Raghav had already caught her

"Oh don't mind Aunty, I am unable to sleep without them , hope you don't mind. My mother never objected so I did not ask you, though you be okay with it too", he said in a very polite way. His words were not kind of asking a permission but just informing her.

Kavitha came out of bathroom. She was not wearing any slippers, the dress she wore was still in her hands, and with other she was holding her Pajama. She looked at Raghav, and then thanked God for not giving a son like him to her.

Raghav, stood up and went towards her, and took the dress from her and kept it in his drawer, "You can wear in the morning, once mom comes back, how was your party"

Kavitha again got shocked, "How did you know, we went for the party "

Raghav smiled, "The girl who is getting married is my classmate, and my friend. They had a bachelor party, and we all know what happens in a bachelor party"

Kavitha blushed. She was still standing trying to hold her pyjamas.

"Oh Aunty, you can remove it, how long you are going to hold it, are you not wearing underwear kya" He said, in a taunting way

Kavitha again blushed, "No No "

"Then come over here, come inside blanket. How long are you going to hold your Pajama or you shy that you will loose control Aunty" hehehe

Kavitha and Raghav had not spoken much before this. It was generally hello. He talking like that made Kavitha little lighter. Surprisingly she was not feeling bad about his flirting talk. May be coming back from a hot party, had brought her hidden desire out, or she might be in a mood to flirt. So many young boys had come to her in the party, approaching her to make love to her. She felt wanted today. Plus alcohol also had its own impact, and thirdly he was not her son, little bit of flirting is okay!

Kavitha smiled " Hmmm" , "close your eyes then", she said in a very polite voice.

Raghav was not expecting it to be so fast. May be his charm and body had worked, and his interpretation of Kavitha was correct it meant.

He momentarily closed his eyes, and before Kavitha could drop her Pajama, and and move towards the bed, he had already open his eyes "caught you" he shouted

Kavitha felt very shy, and tried to cover her legs via her hands, "Thats not fair Raghav", she said, and rushed towards the blanket.

"If I had not opened my eyes, I would have found that you r so sexy Aunty" Raghav said.

"Shut up, anything" she said adjusting her self inside the blanket. Her legs were pure white milky. They were little fatter then her mothers, specially her thighs, but it seemed as if she had exposed her legs first time to any one in her life. Her shyness and innocence had made her more sexy. She felt little bad, but she was also not understanding that how can be so flirty.

He smiled again, "Honestly Aunty, your legs are very sexy, they are so fare, seems you never take them out, heheh"

"Do you want one" he asked offering her a pint of beer.

Kavitha rejected, "No No I dont drink, you carry on " She said trying to cover every inch of her body. She liked the comment made by Raghav.

Raghav smiled, "You don't have to be formal , I know you are drunk!, but if you want to rest you can rest, it already 4 in the morning, I am late person, and mom won't be back till evening"

Kavitha smiled, "Okay get me a beer" she said. All this was just happening because she was too turn on.

Raghav walked towards her with the pint, and brought his body and mouth very close to hers, so that she could smell his body odor. He was a womanizer and son of two hot parents who were expert in sex, he knew that Kavitha is on, but sometimes these kind of woman are unpredictable. He was just trying to gauge and check how his prey was. He wanted to make her wanting, addicted and ultimate aim was to fuck her in front of her son. He was ready to buy some more time.

Kavitha felt little uncomfortable the way he came forward. She pushed him backwards, "Mind yourself " she said, but her words lack conviction.

"Heheh I was just trying to smell you, you smell good too" he said.

Kavitha felt this was too much. Then she felt she only kind of lost her composure, but his smell was too attractive for her. Though she tried her best to hide her excitement, but she could not take her eyes from his perfectly toned body in a gym. His 6 packs were visible every time he would stand up. If he was intentionally doing it. Kavitha was getting seduced. She had not even had this flirtish moments ever in her life after college. This was also coincidently she was locked in a bedroom with a hot guy, just of her son's age. But women have far better control then man.

They both chit chatted a little more, and Raghav continued to throw some double meaning talks. He was talking in a way which was not indecent, but very inviting. Kavitha had not realized that she had even drank couple of more beers in his sweet talk. Her whole body was moving in rythm,. A night she did not want to end!

Raghav had also now entered the blanket. Then when he realized that Kavitha had fallen in his trap, and did not stop him, or hesitated it,

He said "Hmmmm , Aunty you are really very sweet, just talking to you has made my stand up"

Kavitha smiled on his double meaning talk, she knew he was doing double talk " hehehe, you are very naughty "

Raghav then thought for a while, and then said "Hmm aunty, its already too late, don't u want to sleep"

Kavitha, was tired, but Raghav was too charming.. "Yes, I am tired too, I may get a hangover tomorrow morning"

Raghav then waited for his words, and said "Can I kiss you"

Kavitha was stunned. Such a hot dude, and he is asking a woman more than half of his age to kiss, he is crazy or what she thought! But he had really worked hard to win over her. His sweet talks were working now doubt about it.

"You are very naughty, I am your mom's age, and you want to kiss me, are you okay" Kavitha was not annoyed.

Raghav smiled "Oh you are such a naughty aunty, I meant to kiss you on your cheeks and say good night".

Kavitha smiled at his joked "Cheeks okay"

Raghav, said "close your eyes, I am very shy" .

Kavitha innocently closed her eyes, and brought her face in front so as he could kiss her cheeks, before she could realize, Raghav had already put his lips on her lips, and though she tried to take her mouth away, but she could not. She responded to his youthfulness, agility and passion with equal intensity. They both smooched each other for couple of minutes, and then Kavitha realized.

"no no, this is not okay, this is not right", and she just took our face away. Her heartbeat was high, her body had turned hot.

"Oh comeon Aunty, its just a a kiss. You are a good kisser", but he did not approach her again. He wanted to play his card wisely, and he knew if he fuck her today, then to get her second time would be tough. She was not yet the slut he wanted her to be so that she could be fucked in front of her son.

He then took of his boxer, and his hard dick and cleanly shaven public hairs were visible to her.

"Now let us sleep", and he banged inside the blanket together with Kavitha. He had put his ass towards Kavitha, as he closed the light off.

Kavitha just could not understood how to react, she had slept holding his body with her arms. The affair had begun!

Upcoming : Chapter 7 Feelings : in few minutes

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
240 XP

Chapter 7 Feelings

Raghav had purposefully gone naked. He wanted to gauze and see how far Kavitha can go. To his surprise she did not protest or said anything in negative. But she did took sometime to go inside the blanket. The warmth and heat of Raghav's body just could not help her but feel the heat. She was feeling the heat no doubt. She tried her best, to not to touch his body, but she could not. He had charmed her, and turned on her. But how can she sleep with her best friend's son. Also Kavitha had long back forgotten about sex. She was feeling it inside.

But she could not resist for long, and slept alongside him. Raghav dick was very hard, and he had purposefully ensured that she touches his dick. His dick was feeling the hunger, but he was also himself surprised that how he had not yet fucked her. If he had forced himself on her she would have surrender for sure. But he did not want to make a move, if he makes a move then Kavitha would have never come back to him. He wanted her to make the first move. There mouth were too close to comfort. The heavy breathing of Kavitha was falling on his face, he could sense that she is turned on.

Kavitha did not make any effort to take her hands away from his dick. She was liking the touch of heavy metal. She had not touched any for ages now. She wanted to play with it, suck it, kiss it, but despite she being turned on, she still was not ready to take the next step. But her feelings for Raghav had aroused, and she was remembering Sheetal's words on how Raghav was looking at her. She was unable to sleep, but she still did not remove her hands from his dick. She was not holding her dick was touching it. Her underwear was already wet. She was wearing cotton panties, and they had already become wet, as if she had done a toilet. Kavitha did not realize and she slept in the same position, touching his dick.

No one was to disturb Raghav, not even his parents. But Madhav was little worried on where his mom had gone. He was calling Kavitha, but she was not picking her call, which was very unlike her. When he went to the house, it was locked from outside. He could hear Air Con of Raghav room on, but he did not think wise of waking him up. It was already 12 in the afternoon, he did not know what to do. He called up Sheetal.

Sheetal was lying naked with a young guy, half of her age. There was another guy who was lying down on the floor. 2 Bottles of scotch were lying empty on the table with white substance. She had a great time of her life. She loved to fuck younger guys, she loved to be in control. The dick of both the guys were average, and Sheetal had bite marks and red scratches all over her body. It seemed that they had a hard fuck whole night. 3-4 used condoms were also lying beside the empty glasses. The room was full of smoke. She looked at the phone and saw miss calls from Madhav.

Pushing the guy who was hanging on her, she got up from her bed, she was naked .

"Hey Madhav you called son, she said "

"Yes Aunty, I got worried mom is not picking up the call since morning, and house is also locked I am little worried"

"Oh, she is with me, don't worry about her, we both have come to attend a marriage function. I will ask her to call you, it is our friends wedding" Sheetal spoke a blunt lie. " Where is Raghav"

"I dont know aunty, he said"

"Okay do one thing, there is a key of our house just below the mat, you open and make some Pizza for your self, we be back by evening" and she hanged up the phone. Then her eyes went to the messages from Kavitha, "Oh shucks she is home, Oh God, if she is not home where is she", all her dizziness and hangover had gone for toss. She did not even bother to take a shower, and dropping some cash for the two boys, she got ready in whatever way she coud and rushed towards her car. Her hairs were spread, and red bite marks on her cleavage and body were visible.

She drove her car at the speed of ferrari, while continuing to call Kavitha.

Kavitha's mobile battery had gone off. Both she and Raghav woke up together, and before she could get up, Raghav pasted another kiss on her lips

This time Kavitha did not resist, but kissed him back.

"This is not right, I don't know what is happening to me" Kavitha said, responding to his kiss.

They kissed like crazy lovers, and then as if Kavitha heard car of Sheetal entering the bungalow.

"Oh Sheetal is back, and she stood up from the bed, wear something, otherwise what they will feel" Kavitha said, she was scared. She was very nervous.

Raghav was least bothered "Don't worry she does not come to my room".

Sheetal first banged to the house, and saw Madhav watching television, he was definitely worried about her mom, but seeing Sheetal he felt little better, but also confused, as Sheetal's mouth was smelling of alcohol, and her body red scratches were visible. It seemed she has come back after a cat fight.

Before Sheetal could say anything, Madhav only said " Where is mom"

Sheetal realized that she has not yet come home. She got worried, but she did not want to share with Madhav, she said "She will be back, I will just come from Raghav, did you eat something"

In rush, Sheetal had forgotten to wear her bra. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible from her dress. Madhav's did his best to hide his eyes from it, but he could not. Sheetal smiled, she always loved when men gave her some attention.

"Hhmmm, what are you watching, have you never seen them" Sheetal said in a naughty way.

Madhav blushed, "sorry aunty"

"hahahah, Sheetal smiled, "Its your age , get a girl soon" and then she rushed out of the house. She walked bare footed towards Raghav's room. She had a gut feeling that Kavitha is in his room. Women have sixth sense!

As she knocked on his door, Kavitha got more scared. "Do something, if she comes to know I slept with you it will be such a big mess. May be he is Madhav how will I show my face to him"

Kavitha was crying, tears flew from her eyes like a flowing water. She was scared, embarrassed. Her so called austerity, her dignity, her respect whatever she had been able to protect for so many years was going to end, she was shaking in fear.

Raghav in a normal circumstances would not have bothered to help, but he had long term plans.

"Oh Don't worry Aunty, we did not do anything, why are you scared" as the knocking continued.

"If they see me in this shirt and panties, are you crazy", she said in a soft and shivering voice.

"Okay Okay wait I will do something", he asked her to go below the bed, though he had purposefully did not hide her dress and heels which were lying on his desk.

He opened the door, and Sheetal was there "why the hell you took so much time to open the door, are you fucking one of your whores " she was really pissed off

Raghav smiled and said "see who is talking about whores"

There was a pin drop silence. When your own house is made of glasses you can not throw stone on other houses.

"I dont have time for this bull shit" Sheetal said. "Did you see Kavitha"

"No I did not" he said, taking is gesture towards her dress and heels

"Oh", first Sheetal felt of reacting, but then she thought may be Kavitha had found her passion in her son. She kept quiet.

"Oh okay", and she left. She was furious and happy. There was a mixture of emotions, but she did not know. She walked out, because she did not want to embarrass her in front of her son. "What a slut, and she was behaving like anything" She walked furiously towards her room.

Madhav was still in the living room.

"Are you okay Aunty "he asked Sheetal

" I am okay, just little unwell", and Sheetal untied her dress, and became naked in front of Madhav. "Let me have a shower and come back", and she walked naked bumping her two big bums which each other, towards the bathroom.

In other room, Kavitha came out of the bed-" Thank you thank you", and she hugged Raghav.

Raghav kissed her once more, "Anything for you Sweetheart", and he pasted another kiss on lips of Kavitha.

Kavitha responded.

"Hmmmm, I need to leave, I promise I will pay u back" & she removed her dress in front of Raghav. She had developed a feeling for him, and she felt she could trust him. He helped her wear her dress, and they both kissed each other once again. Kavitha was falling in love once more in her life!

She rushed back to the house, putting her heels in her hands. There was a sense of joy and pinkish expression in her eyes.

In the other half, Sheetal had kept her bathroom door opened, she was expecting Madhav to come.

Upcoming Chapter 8 Revenge

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back