0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Chapter 8 Revenge

Sheetal's had purposefully seduced Madhav. She was furious. How human react to different situations, is really difficult to understand. The lady who was claiming to be broadminded, free sex extra, but just feeling that her best friend fucked her son, had felt a feeling of revenge inside her. This is what human mind of all about fickle and weak.

Sheetal door for bathroom was fully opened, a revenge was in her mind, she was feeling betrayed. How can she fuck my son, a bitch-a whore. She was doing all this bull shit of values extra- fucking bitch, she was furious while taking the shower. Her buttocks were little bigger than Kavitha, a proof of her drinking and fucking via ass hole. She had tattoos on her back and at her cleavage. Just above her ass hole, there was another tattoo which had an arrow pointing towards her ass hole and pussy.

Her body was perfectly toned, her breasts were little bigger in size then Kavitha for sure. Her stomach was surprisingly inside. There were couple of stretch marks on her stomach, which were hardly visible. Her stomach was perfectly round, which showed her working out. There was another arrow, just above her vagina, a tattoo, again same as her ass hole tattoo.

Madhav was seating in the living room, he was unable to understand what has just happened. A hot MILF like Sheetal, who would be every young guy dream to fuck, showed her completely naked body. But Madhav was still a virgin. He was bounded the values and principals given to her by mother. He neither had courage nor had any will to break it. His dick was very hard, his chest had hairs unlike Raghav, and he hardly shaved his public hairs. He was a naïve. These few hours were one of the most difficult for him. He was constantly walking at the living room. At that moment, Sheetal came out of bathroom. She was only wrapped in the towel.

"What happened, you look little uneasy", she said in a seductive way

"No No, Aunty" he said, her big breasts were bumping out of the towel. Her eyes were seductive, her short hairs were wet, and her Tattoos were looking bright. Madhav eyes, were fixed on her cleavage, and she was silently liking the way he was looking at them.

"Hmm Naughty boy", she said "you are looking at my boobs arenot you", she said smilingly and naughtily.

There was a silence. He was silent too, what to answer, there was nothing to answer. He felt little embarrassed by her words, and quietly bowed his head down. He was feeling uncertain and was also feeling little shy.

"Hmmmm, you want to see them" Sheetal said as she bring her self more in front of him., but as she had just removed her towel, the bell rang. Kavitha was at the door, she was looking for Sheetal.

"Oh" Sheetal did not bother to wrap her body, and she only came to open the door naked.

Seeing her Naked, there was a sense of anger in the eyes of Kavitha, as her eyes had fallen on Madhav.

"What the hell you think you are doing you bitch" screamed Kavitha.

Madhav was silent, and shocked. He was scared of his mother anger, and that is why his eyes had a sense of fear.

Hearing the shout of Kavitha, even Raghav came down rushing so as to see what has happened.

"What are you doing you bitch", Kavitha screamed again, "My son is so innocent, you damn fucking him" Kavitha was insulting her.

Sheetal who had not yet bothered to cover her naked body, was smiling at her, she continued to smile. Her smile kind of made her even more upset.

Raghav was also little worried he had not expected Kavitha to be so loud. The anger from Kavitha was to such an extend that there were tears which were flowing from her eyes. Her eyes had grown red in anger. She was feeling cheated, she also slapped couple of times to Madhav,

"we cannot stay here any more she shouted" Lets pack our bags, and she sent Madhav out of the room.

Sheetal was still naked, and was still smiling, as Raghav aslo left confused.

"You want some water" said Sheetal to Kavitha.

"How dare you, why did you, why why why" she screamed.

Sheetal was still smiling at her " Oh come-on, you have slept with my son, and if I have just seduce your son, you are behaving like anything, I could have also said- you are whore, slut, whatever. But atleast I don't pretend. I say what I am, you try to show that you are worlds innocent woman, fuck you"

Kavitha as if came out of her senses. She realized that Sheetal had caught her. "No no, it was not what you think"

Sheetal gave her back "So just being naked with someone does not mean I have fucked him"

Kavitha started to cry unconsolably "I swear nothing happened, I just stayed in his room"

"Then why did you hide, when I knock the door, I did not hide" .

Kavitha had no answers, there was no way she could prove her innocence. But most importantly her respect in front of Sheetal had gone for a toss.

Sheetal had now wrapped a bathroom gown.

"So tell me " Sheetal continued.

"I dont have problem if you fuck my son, honestly, but all the drama of Sati Savitri, values, fuck it. I hate people who pretend, and are liars"

Kavitha was damn silent.

There was a pin drop silence. Sheetal continued "You are my best friend, I expected truth from you"

Kavitha felt little uneasy, and finally spoke after some silence "I did not sleep with your son Kavitha, but he is a charming young fellow, he made me feel special. I felt so good in so many years, I did lost it for a while. Yes I do like him, but its a natural infatuation, but believe me what I told you is all truth. It is just being with you I could openly live my life. I am dead meat Sheetal, I only have my son- I cannot loose him"

Sheetal laughed at her.

"You are an emotional fool, if you like my son, go fuck with him, but tell me, If I want to fuck your son I will tell you, I just seduced him, I am sorry I was upset on you. Believe me I was not upset that you fucked my son, I was upset that you did not tell me."

Both the ladies hugged each other. But it is said in a relation when there is a gap, then this gap holds for long. Both ladies retired to their rooms. They did not want to have further conversation.

Madhav was packing his bags like innocent son, and Raghav was masturbating thinking about his next move.

Upcoming Chapter 9 The Fun

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 9 The Fun

Kavitha realized her mistake. She immediately rushed to her son's room. She was still wearing the night gown.

Madhav was having tears in his eyes, he was feeling as if he has betrayed the trust of his mother, which is nothing else but a normal middle class values. He had already finished his packing, when Kavitha knocked her door.

"I am sorry beta" she said, sobbing, " I am so sorry, I just could not control my anger. My anger was not on you, but on Sheetal. How can she do it, but all has been clarified now, I am so proud of you"

Madhav was quite. He was anyways a good listener.

Kavitha continued, " You know there is a gap between them and us, we are from middle class, they are upper class. These kind of confusion or gap was bound to come. I also overreacted. You are young, adult and free to make choices for your life. I am so sorry."

Madhav and Kavitha hugged each other for a while. Then Kavitha continued " We will stay here for a while, Sheetal is my best friend, and I did bad by reacting so badly to her. Honestly, Madhav, your an adult now. I won't say anything again about both of your relationship." & she kissed on his fore head.

Madhav felt pleased, as he was willing to fuck her himself.

Kavitha left back to her room. She finished her shower, and apologized to Sheetal another 30 or 40 times. Raghav had decided to take Madhav out with his friends, which he readily accepted.

Kavitha was at the living room, where Sheetal was roaming around with minimum clothes. She was just wearing a night dress, and clearly there was no under-garments under her. She had just spoken to her husband, and Kavitha was little surprised with her. Kavitha looked at her surprisingly.

"Sheetal you are too bold sweetie", the sourness of morning had definitely gone away.

Sheetal laughed at her, "I love to be like this, if I cannot wear what I want to wear at my home, then what is the use".

Kavitha agreed with her logic- "in our country, women cannot even wear what they want to wear at home"

Sheetal laughed at her again, " Today I have a spa day actually. Would you like to take massage with me"

Kavitha agreed instantly "why not, but where "

Sheetal smiled- "here at home only , I have booked for my self, you can also take"

"Okay" Kavitha smiled.

Sheetal kind of messaged to the company, as if extending the appointment. It was already 7 in the evening, and she had already opened her bottle of expensive scotch, and then offered one to her, "here have it"

Well we all at times want to enjoy our lives, but question is in these critical moments do we have courage to follow our heart, or we just give in to the reality.

Kavitha did not want to pretend, and she readily accepted the glass, she finished her drink in one go, as she was not an habitual drinker.

It was around 8 that the door bell rang, a nice cute man had come

"Come-in Gaurav, Sheetal said. She knew the guy

Kavitha looked little surprised.

"She is my friend Kavi, Kavi he is Gaurav, our therapist"

Kavitha looked little surprised, and then whispered "are you crazy, a male will massage you"

Sheetal laughed- " Only opposite can satisfy you darling, he is a professional, I know him inside out"

Kavitha then looked at the boy, he was attractive no doubt, before she could open her eyes, Sheetal was already naked, and lying on the massage table led by the boy.

The therapist started to massage naked Sheetal. Sheetal was laughing, and smiling, as the therapist was playing with her hot ass. He was touching her sensitive part, as if exactly knowing what Sheetal want. Sheetal was moaning, and moving her legs up and down,

"You know, you make me crazy everytime you massage me!", she said smilingly, her voice clearly telling that she was arouse.

Kavitha finished her another glass of scotch, just looking at her friend getting hot, she could not resist. Sheetal had now turned upside down, and the therapist was massaging her breasts. She looked at Kavitha, looking at her she could make out that she was getting horny.

"Why don't you also take a massage, Gaurav is a wonderful therapist, "ouch" she screamed, as the therapist had entered his finger inside her neatly shaven pussy.

Kavitha still did not have courage, but she also did not move out of the room.

Gaurav continued to massage Sheetal, fingering her pussy and ass hole, with an expertise pressure. He exactly knew how to arouse any women. His hands were moving at the private parts of Sheetal, at times he would massage her breasts, at times he would slow the pace, at times he would increase the pace. It was some magician who was playing some dirty tricks on his body it seems.

But as it happens, his eyes were not so much focus on Sheetal, his eyes were focused on Kavitha. He was looking for a new pussy it seems.

Kavitha was blushing. Though she wanted to be part of this show, but she did not have courage. In this nervousness she had poured her 4th peg of scotch.

Sheetal was now busy sucking the dick of Gaurav. His body was hairy, but his public hairs were neatly trimmed. He was pressing breasts of Sheetal as and when he wanted. Slowly Sheetal changed the position, and he was now lying down, and Sheetal was jumping up and down on his dick. Her jumps became higher and faster as it increased. She was screaming and moaning in joy. Perhaps she had already achieved her multiple orgasm couple of times in her massage.

"ahhhh aahhh, Gaurav , you bastard. you rascal" she was moaning and screaming. Kavitha's hand had slightly one inside her hairy pussy. She was drunk and horny, and before anything she had already removed her clothes.

"can I join", as both Sheetal and Gaurav looked at her body. Her boobs were tighter, her nipples were smaller. Her body was far more fairer than Sheetal, and there was a sense of virgin-ness about her body. May be as she did not have sex for many years now. Her round ass was perfectly shaped, though her thighs were little bigger but it hardly mattered. She was lookin like a real slut! The slut of inside of Kavitha had finally woken up.

Sheetal pointed towards Gaurav, Gaurav understood, as removed his dick outside Sheetals pussy.

"Massage or sex" he asked.

Kavitha smiled- "Massage"

Neither Kavitha nor Sheetal were aware, that there every act was being seen by both Madhav and Raghav through the spy cam they had fit in.

Both of there dicks were hard- seeing their naked moms behaving like a slut!

Coming Up NextChapter 10-The Guilt

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 10- The Guilt

The alcohol, and youthfulness of Gaurav had tempted Kavitha. It is said that every women has a whore or slut inside her. In Kamasutra it is said that women are born with seductiveness, they know it, but men has to learn it. But Gaurav definitely knew the art of seduction, that was his job day in day out.

He started to put oil on the body of Kavitha, and slowly and slowly started to massage her. She was still wearing a pantie and bra. His hands were working as a magician. It had been long that Kavitha's body had been touch by any men. There is a proverb in Hindi " Melon changes color by looking at the melon ".

Kavitha's inner desire had been
coming out from inside her. But as she closed her eyes, she was feeling as if it was Raghav who was massaging her body. Within minutes her panties became wet. No doubt she was getting turned on, with every minute. Gaurav though was much younger then her but his hands were like magician.

Her eyes were closed, and she was as if in meditation of enjoying the massage which was being done on her body. Kavitha body surprisingly did not have any hairs, she was having this natural beauty. Though she had not shaved her vagina yet.

Sheetal, was lying down naked just beside them, and watching her friend turning into a slut. She was smoking expensive cigar, and enjoying her drink. Her whole body was wrapped in an oil. The aroma was making a beautiful smell. She was enjoying the way Kavitha was enjoying the massage.

"Unhook her bra " she gestured towards Gaurav, "How can she take a massage with bra on" she smiled.

Kavitha was feeling the heat. She did not react, and before Gaurav could untie, she had already taken off her bra, and before Gaurav could start massaging her back, she had already removed her panties.

"Massage -how you were massaging Sheetal", she said, her eyes were closed, as if the lust inside her had taken over.

Gaurav started to massage her bums. Her bums were big but perfectly round. Her ass hole was little tighter, and her ass crack had a inch of divinity written on it. As Gaurav's hand started to take his fingers inside the ass and her crack, she would scream in joy, "Ouchhhh"

Her legs were jumping up and down in excitement. Though she was drunk, but she was nervous. The touch of a stranger, youthful, and handsome guy was kind of dancing on her body. She was shy, as she had never been naked with any other men except her husband before. This was a new thing for her.

"Turned around, mam " said Gaurav, he was just wearing a thong now, and his dick was little big, and it was bulging out of his thong. The blackish nipples of boobs were little harder- which was a sign that she was horny. Her bushes of vagina were covering it for a long time. She was moaning in joy, and her body was shaking, as if anticipating the joy she was going to get. Her tummy had few stretch marks, which were hidden under the oil. Her legs were up, she was shaking. She was horny, as he touched her vagina from behind with soft hands, via her perfectly round ass crack.

Slowly and slowly, the atmosphere became more and more hot. Though aircon was working at the lowest point, but still the atmosphere was hot, and Sheetal was feeling the heat. Gaurav was feeling as if he was playing with the body of a virgin. The tension, the juices and the way her body was behaving was communicating to him the hunger and also nervousness. Gaurav was slow-he was professional, and generally he was to massage women in their late 40s or 30s. Young women he would hardly get, most of them were to fuck and forget. They were experienced, mature and mostly looking for fun. It was rare to get women like Kavitha, who were not touched for so long. He continued to rub oil in her bums, somehow it was making him crazy.

Sheetal was aroused with it, that she was rubbing her pussy. Kavitha's eyes were still closed as her ass was jumping up and down in joy. Gaurav had asked Kavitha to turned around, and she turn around, with her eyes closed. Her bushes were witness that she had not cleaned her pussy for ages. Her eyes were closed, as both Gaurav and Sheetal were looking at her body.

But then Sheetal, just pasted her lips on the lips of Kavitha, and Kavitha responded to her kiss. Seeing the two women kiss each other, Gaurav started to find his way into the busy pussy of Kavitha. As the kiss became intense, so was Kavitha and Sheetal, they were passionately kissing each other. Kavitha was not even feeling as if someone was playing with her pussy. Slowly Kavitha opened her eyes, to look and feel the perfect kisser, and then as if she came back to her senses, "Ouccccccccccccccch- fuck it", she said pushing Sheetal away from her, and closing her legs, as if her pussy is not visible. Her palms immediately covered her breasts!

"What the fuck Sheetal" Kavitha screamed, and then rushed to her room.

There was a pin drop silence.

Kavitha closed her door back, and the looked at the mirror.

"I am not a slut", she said wiping out the oil from the towel which was on the desk. A sense of guilt had gripped her.

On the other side Raghav said to Madhav " You mom is hungry- in two days she will be under my dick I promise".

Madhav looked excited.

Upcoming NextChapter 11- The Game Begins

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 11- The Game Begins

Madhav could not say but say in his heart "What a fucking slut my mom is". His eyes had a different kind of lust. He was surprised to see that how his women was such a hot sexy slut.

Raghav was still with Madhav, and he seemed to just came out of the toilet, " oh Man, what a fucking whore your mom is, I had to masturbate thinking about her"

Madhav was silent.

"What is your plan " he looked at Raghav.

"Plan is very simple buddy, your mom needs dick, it is just that she had not had one in a long time. One thing is for sure- she is already wanting it, just little courage. Today she has exposed her body to a stranger, the other day she kissed me. So she is just on border. I need to just find a way out. She will be a perfect sex slave, and very good in bed"

Madhav looked at him and said " I want you to fuck that bitch like anything, make her slut, fucking bitch". Madha was very disappointed

Raghav smiled - "Oh comeon buddy. Don't be so hard on her , your mom had not fucked a men for long. We all have needs, just be we think our parents are so descent. I dont like my parents, but I dont hate them. They have enjoyed their sex lives, and they r the happiest couples. Fact of life is we all will move in our lives. Its debatable. Perhaps you should think that how your mom can get the greatest pleasure of her life"

Madhav was silent "what is your plan"

Raghav smiled- "You mom is easy prey buddy. I will fuck her in next 48 hours, and then you will see. I just need few private moments with her, but you can see everything via cam, hope thats okay"

Madhav seemed excited, but grudge was still there.

"The game has begun " said Raghav.

Sheetal was not expecting such a reaction from Kavitha. Gaurav was looking stunt and scared too. Sheetal wrapped her self in the towel, and then took some money out of her purse and handed over to Gaurav,

"You better leave, don't worry I will handle her " she said.

Gaurav did not even washed him, he just wore his shirt and clothes, and packed his bag and left the house. Words of Sheetal had assured him little.

Sheetal grabbed another peg of scotch, and then rushed to her room. She did not feel right to go to Kavitha's room. She grabbed the bottle with her. In last couple of days the relation between two friends was getting little worse. Finishing her drink, she went to the bathroom and washed her self. She did not feel it was a right time for her, so she just slept. Raghav was patiently waiting for her mom.

Kavitha was still wrapped in the gown. She was crying, and feeling guilty. She had not taken shower. She was expecting Sheetal to come, and apologise. Ego of human sometimes are too big.

Kavitha's eyes then went to her body. There were couple of wrinkles on her face. Her hairs from top had turned greyers, as the color was fading. She felt like she had grown 100 years older. Her eyes were looking at her boobs, and then she was looking at her stretch marks.

"I am old- I am fucking old bitch " she said looking at the mirror.

She continued to stare at her for a while, everytime she looked at herself in the mirror, the more unhappy she became of herself.

Raghav from the cam, when he saw her mom had shut the door (camera was not fit inside the bedrooms), he walked in inside the house quietly. He asked Madhav to wait. He knew this was make or break- he cannot let Kavitha into guilt, otherwise it would have been very difficult for him to get her. He slowly checked the bedroom door of his mom, and tried to sneak in through the key-hole, she was sleeping.

He walked towards Kavitha's room, slowly without making a noise. He again put his eyes inside the key hole, to check in. His guess was right, Kavitha was going into a guilt mode. It would have been tough for him to get her if he had allowed her.

He waved hello to Madhav from the spy cam, and then just went inside Kavitha's room without knocking.

"Hey gorgeous " said Raghav, his eyes were stuck on the hot body of Kavitha. Kavitha was naked.

"What the hell , you should knock before you come " Kavitha said, trying to cover her body.

"Oh you don't shave or what, thats quite a lot of bush"

Kavitha felt happy to see Raghav. She was attracted to him no doubt. When you are in your weak moments, and you see someone you like or attracted to , your negativity changes to positivity.

"I came to ask you, if you will come with me , I want to show you something, and by the way you got a hot body", Raghav said rubbing his hands on his dicks.

Kavitha's guilt had all evaporated.

"Hmmm","where do you want to take me " he said silently.

"To a paradise".

Kavitha felt little better "Okay let me take a shower and come , where is Madhav, and your mom"

He smiled "Oh don't worry, I am not going to wait for whole night, you finish shower, I will wait here, and shave it"

How moments are- at one moment you are at your weakest, and at another you are at your best moments. Women are unpredictable"

Kavitha smiled, and went to the bathroom.

Raghav removed all his clothes, and went inside her bed, as if readying to give her her surprise!

Up Coming NextChapter 12- The Tempetness -1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 12- The Tempetness -1

Kavitha showered for a while. She was feeling happy to see Raghav. She washed her self cleanly, as if trying to wipe out every touch as made by the therapist. The guilt which had evaporated. Though she was now not feeling anything sexually. In her excitement, she had not even locked her bathroom door. The shower at times also helps to calm your instinct. The water from the shower was flowing down, and wetting her each and every part of her body. The drops of water were flowing like river from her naked body. Her nipples were erect. Her public hairs were getting wet, and drops of water were dropping from her hairs slowly and slowly. As she continued to on the tap. The oil color, was making the fragrance of water even little more cosy.

Raghav who was naked, and inside the bed, could not resist the temptation. He had been patiently waiting for his turn, but till now he was not sure about Kavitha's reaction. But the two incidents had made him clear that now is the time. But problem was his bet. He had to fuck her in front of Madhav. And women like Kavitha who are principal oriented, and been hungry for so long, were not easy to give in. He had to tempt her, and leave her more hungry. Plus till the time Sheetal was at home, it looked little tough. Though Sheetal would not have mind him fucking any other women, but Kavitha was her best friend, and he was not sure of his mom's reaction. Anyways he was not close to any of his parents, but he still have genes of sex of his parents. He gave a thought for a while inside the bed, and then decided to make a move.

He slowly walked towards, the bathroom, without making a noise. The bathroom did not have any locks, as shared earlier. He slowly opened the door, and his dick immediately rouse up. He and fucked MILF, but this MILF was more like a virgin. Her bushes were covering her pussy very beautifully, as if guarding the door. He had assumed that it would be tight, as it had not been used for long. Whatever he had thought of Kavitha, one thing he had understood that he had to leave her empty, till she leaves. He picked up the ladies Razor which was lying on the drawer of the mirror, and quietly walked towards the shower. The shower was on, and Kavitha's eyes were closed, as if meditating inside the shower.

Raghav slowly moved and caught hold of Kavitha from her tummy. He purposefully did not touch her boobs

Kavitha got a shocked of her life " Who he the fuck are you", she screamed and tried to juggle out of his hands, but then she could smell his body.

"Raghav-Raghav is it you" she said .

"Yes aunty, its me, remember its due", his dick was hard. Kavitha's ass could feel the big dick of Raghav which was touching her ass.

She did not take time to melt down, her fantasy- her desire- her hot men was in front of her, that too naked. Her anger had evaporated. Raghav pushed himself upto her, so that she can hear his breathe, and then pasted a kiss on her lips. His hands slowly went up to her breasts, and started to press them softly. He was surprisingly very gentle for his age. He slowly pinched her nipples.

"Ouch " said Kavitha. She was horny already.

He slowly took one of his fingers, and touched the bushy bush of her, vagina.

"Oh you have not shaved for ages", he said while the water was flowing from the shower.

"No, why you don't like hairs" said Kavitha kissing his lips.

"I dont like hairs" said Raghav.

"Hmm Okay, will shave it for you , just for you, my love" said Kavitha. She knew this was wrong, but how long she could fight with her own inner desire. Raghav was much more charming then any other guy she had known.

Raghav smiled, and than quoted a poem of Kabir " Kaal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so aab"...., and immediately bend down, throwing water on her bushes, and before Kavitha could respond, he had already put the first razor on her public hairs.

"I will do it for you, spread your legs".

Kavitha was shy, but she slowly spread her legs, she loved the idea of someone crushing her hairs. She was completely in mood!

"All the hairs slowly started to fall from her pussy", and Raghav pasted his mouth inside her pussy, "this is your after shave aunty" he said.

Kavitha was moaning in joy, someone was licking her pussy for the first time in her life........

Upcoming NextChapter 12 The Temptation 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 12 The Temptation 2

As each hair started to fall down, so was the joy and lust started to come back in the eyes of Kavitha. Her pussy was never shaven before, except in her first night. Her husband did not like the vagina to be clean. It was as if her vagina was virgin for so many years. Her husband had viewed her vagina for the first time, and he made and impression that she was a sluttly lady. As shared earlier, he was jealous and over protective of his wife, as he was not sure how he could get such a beautiful wife. The first impression at the first night, had become the reason for her jealousy, over possessiveness and mistrust, which continued till the time he had passed away.

Raghav was shaving a pussy of any women for the first time. He did it very gracefully, he was gentle. This was surprising, because as an individual he was aggressive, not gentle and most important never being patient. He was master of sex at a very young age. He slowly started to lick the edges of Pussy of Kavitha, gently. He did not touch her vagina, but was webbing a necklace around her pussy. He continued to lick it gently, and to his surprise Kavitha reached her orgasm, without even getting touched her pussy. Her nipples were hard. The water was still flowing from the shower, and as the hair from her pussy which had fallen down, gathered around the drainage hole.

Kavitha's eyes were closed and her hands were moving around her breasts. She was moaning in joy. She was not thinking anything as of now. When the lust was no more controllable for her, she her self positioned the head of Raghav directing him.

Raghav asked politely " what you want me to do aunty"

Kavitha was shy, "MMM lick it na", she said quietly, hesitating.

"lick your what " Raghav was taunting her.

"My... please , I cannot control anymore"....

"What you want me to lick, say it" Raghav was taunting, but his tongue were still around his edge.

"Mmmmm, please lick my vagina" Kavitha finally said. "Please please please, you are very bad"

Raghav smiled. "What is pussy - pussy cat- say in Hindi, aunty"

Kavitha was really getting irritated.

(Lick my Chut (Pussy)- Mother fucker", she finally gave in.

"Hahahaha" & Raghav entered his tongue inside her pussy like a magician.

"Ouch " Kavitha moaned.

"abuse me, abuse me aunty, say dirty words"

Kavitha was silent, but his touch of her G-spot , made her very horny. She was astonished that such a young men had such a wonderful knowledge of how to arouse a women .

Slowly, licking her pussy, Raghav, started to move upwards, licking her navel, stomach. He specially kissed and licked her stretch marks more. Then slowly he moved upwards, and put her left nipples inside his mouth. Slowly he started to finger her cleanly shaven pussy with his fingers, and then after few seconds, placed his lips on her lips.

Kavitha responded to his kiss, like her slave. She responded to his kiss. The juices were surprisingly still flowing out of her pussy. The fluid was little harder, it seems she had reached her second orgasm. He was gentle in pressing his finger inside her pussy.

As kavitha reached the height of her lust, and she started to kiss him more deeply, Raghav stopped. He grabbed the towel, and leaves the bathroom. He does not speak anything. Silently he leaves her room, wearing his clothes.

Kavitha for few seconds remain stunt, as if what has happened, but then she rushes back to the room.

"Raghav, Raghav what happened".

A women left unfulfilled at times is more wild then the tigress. She was naked, and wet. But by the time she had reached the room, Raghav had already left her room.

Thoughts were in her mind " What did I do wrong, did I made him guilty. What happened, why he left. Is something wrong with her."

And Raghav had come out of the room, smiling. "She is a whore man, I will win the bet for sure " he thought, putting thumbs up towards the spy cam, and adjusting his fucking dick.

Upcoming NextChapter 13 - Love 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 13 - Love 1

Kavitha, was very astonished and taken aback by such a behavior. She ran after Raghav, but then turned back. Her heart and mind was busy wondering what exactly has went wrong. She was feeling hunger for more. She was fully trapped in love with Raghav, you can call it infatuation or love. She was crying, and heart was feeling if she made Raghav guilty.

Raghav on the other hand was in his room, and having his beer. Madhav was seating beside him, and he was having a last laugh. He knew inside that how tough it was for him to control his emotions, which he did. He was talking dirty with Madhav, and sharing how is mother's body is such a hot body. His eyes were sparkling in lust, and as he was explaining the hot and naked body of Kavitha, Madhav dick was automatic standing up, as Raghav was sharing about the beautiful body of his mom, like a professional writer.

Madhav masturbated, he could not resist any more the hotness which was shared with him. His eyes rose in happiness and joy. The excitement could not be controlled, his eyes brighten up, though he had cum, but he still was excited to know how Raghav is going to do that. He was far good looking and better built than Raghav, but despite that Raghav was so natural with women. He exactly knew what woman want, and he had not thought in his dreams that he would ever see his mom behaving like such a slut. He was astonished that how Raghav had been successfully reached a stage. He would not have believed him, but when he saw she rushing out of her bedroom- his eyes had a different kind of joy. How did you that men, how can you do that?

All women have hidden whore inside them, said Raghav, finishing his beer.

It was already 1 in the night, and then he looked at Madhav, 'your mom will be here any moment, you hide ", and he gestured towards a cupboard, " You hide here and see for your

Raghav had laid few bottles of beers on the table, and had opened his next bottle. It was as if he was meditating and waiting for his prey.

kavitha had been very tough. She was calling Raghav, messaged him, but he had not replied to her messages. His behavior was making her impatient. Though, Sheetal was not able to understand about her friends bad mood, and offered her to come with her to a bar. She apologised to her for the massage incident, and said she felt she needed a men. Both friends kissed and make up. Sheetal did not want to force her friend. Anyways both she and her husband were not people who would interfere in someone's personal life. Leaving her alone, she had already left for her party.

Kavitha was waiting for this opportunity, and as soon as Sheetal left, she rushed back out of the house, in rush she did not even wear the slippers. She was wearing a nice night gown. It was purple color. It was not sexy, but it had a different class about it. She was not wearing and bra or panties. She was more worried about behavior of Raghav, and she was feeling if she had not hurt him or anything wrong is not done to him.

She walked in, or you can say she ran into room of Raghav, after few knocks Raghav opened the door.

'What happened, why are you not answering my phone. Did I do anything wrong. I am sorry, I did not mean anything", She continued in one go, she was puffing and huffing.

Raghav remained silent, and looked towards the cupboard, where Madhav was watching. His eyes definitely had a victory sign.

Kavitha continued " I am sorry son, you know I have never been touched by a men like the way you did. I am attracted to you, I know it is wrong, but somehow I just lost control. I am sorry. I am your mother best friend, please don't have any hard feelings", she said in one breathe.

Raghav continued to be silent, then he pushed Kavitha towards him, and pasted his lips on his lips, he kissed her like a desperate men, Kavitha quietly followed his instruction, and responded to his hot kiss without much resistance. This was a surprise kiss for her, but she really liked it. His kiss calmed her.

"How far can you go for me" Raghav asked, figuring out in few seconds, that Kavitha was horny, and hot, and most importantly desperate.

Kavitha looked little surprised by his question, "I can go any far, just for you, I am in love with you"

Smilingly Raghav looked at her " Do you trust me"

Kavitha smiled, and pasted her lips on his lips "Yes I do".

Raghav then looked at her, "You know 'I want to experiment something new tonight". Lets drink first"

Kavitha readily agreed. There was this insecurity which was making her follow him. She did not want to make him angry again.

Raghav poured a 90 peg in a glass, and dropped some ice, "bottoms up" he said putting one for himself.

Kavitha looked at him, "I am no longer a teenager "

Raghav smiled and said again "It is just for tonight, tonight you are just mine , forget about everything else, just trust me"

Kavitha, and Raghav did cheers, and she drank the glass alongside him in one go.

Raghav continued " Will you be my whore tonight"

Kavitha looked stunt by his words, "I love you Raghav, what you mean by it"

"Every women has a whore inside her, I want to see your wildest, dirtiest, sluttiest and naughtiest side"

Kavitha kissed him once more on his lips, as he poured another glass for her. This time he made a small peg only, as he did not want her to be out in two drinks

"What you want me to do " Kavitha asked him, holding her hands.

"Hmmm lets play a role, let me be your customer, and you my whore"

Kavitha smiled, and then said "Okay"

Raghav smiled, " No no not like this, first go and change wear something sexy, make up, turn your self into a hot escort, surprise me"

Kavitha smiled "you are naughty", and finished her drink again in one go.

"Done", "wait for me"

Raghav smiled "I will pick u up, once you are ready, walk out of house, wait for me in the next chowk, I will get you in a car"

Kavitha hesitated, but then Raghav made her emotional.

"What about my son, he is home" Kavitha said.

"Hmmmm, we can go to a hotel, or there is my friends farm house near by, we can go there"

Kavitha agreed for it, she walked down immediately.

"call me when you are done" Raghav said.

Madhav came out of cupboard, his dick was hard.

"She is a whore man, you were right"

"Wanna join me in fucking your mom" Raghav asked.

'Are you crazy she will kill me" Madhav said.

Raghav asked "she is a raandi tonight, and Raandi's dont have a family"

Madhav eyes brighten up.

"Get ready then, tonight lets give your mom the night of her life", and both friends gave hi five to each other

Kavitha was trying to find out the best dress she can wear, and could not find one. Then she went to Sheetal's room, and could find many minis and midis.

"Should I pack some clothes for the night too" she messaged Raghav

He replied "No need"

Kavitha smiled, and chose one of the shortest and hottest dress, which was in the cupboard of Sheetal. Beside also lied some hot lingerie. The love was making her do everything. She wanted to please Raghav tonight.

Coming Up NextChapter 13 - Love 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 13 - Love 2

Kavitha tried couple of dress. The love and lust added with alcohol had taken over her mind. It is said love is blind, and she was completely soaked in it. She did not want her mind to get into any trap. The wardrobe of Sheetal had different varieties, and finally she chose a black color sleeveless gown. The gown had come till her thighs, and had a nice deep v shape cut at back and in front. It was covering the cleavage with pearl like necklace which was attached to the gown. Though Gown was little tight for her, due to which her body shape was completely visible in it. She choose a nice black color expensive brand lingerie. The panties she chose was a thong, and had a nice velvet lining. The bra had a thin line, but it was little short of push up bra. She was little uncomfortable, as her little bigger thighs were making the mini go little up, but then lust had taken over her mind. Her boobs were as if coming out of her bra. Luckily her and Sheetal's shoe size was same, and the big heels which were kept at her shoe rack readily fit her. She was not use to do make up but did a little hard makeup and had pasted more lipstick. She colored her nails in black. She had colored her nails for the first time after her husbands death. She quietly removed her jewellery, and just wore a white pearl necklace which suited her dress. The hard make up she had done, as she really wanted to look like a professional escort.

As she gave final touch to her lipstick, and spread her hairs, she took some steps in high heels. She was not used to wear such big heels, and stumble initially. But then could control. She was looking hot, and honestly was resembling like an hot cheap whore, specially due to her makeup. In her deep makeup it was not easy for anyone to recognise her. She took almost 1 hour to get ready, and then finally called up Raghav.

"I am ready honey", she said politely.

Raghav replied, " U just walk out silently, meet at the chowk, I will pick you up from there".

Kavitha was uncomfortable, "But why can't we go from here only, why you want me to go out"

Raghav smiled, "Arey Baba, if I take the car out, and your son came out checking, then? If he will she is mom dressed like this?"

Raghav's had a point, but still Kavitha was feeling little restless. But after couple of more arguments, she finally agreed. She took out her heels, and bare footed slowly unlocking the gate, started to walk towards the chowk.

The chowk was a happening place. It had many pan shops and small liquor bars of the areas. The chowk which seemed to be a silent spectator in the mornings, was to become full of whores, eunichs and other people. It was thought not much far from the house of Sheetal.

Many men approached her "what rate, why so attitude"

She was scared and thought of going back, that she heard a honking. She could recognise the car, it was of Raghav and she felt relieved.

Raghav spoke by downing her window "How much for a night" he said.

Kavitha startled, but then realized it is just a role play, " I will give you discount chikeney, but just make me happy"

Raghav opened his door, and Kavitha walked in. She was sweating, but somehow she felt hot.

"You are very bad , you knew na this area is full of this type of people, for a moment I was so scared" Kavitha said innocently.

Raghav then smiled and said "Be in character, we have full night ", and he offered a cheap liquor bottle to her. The bottle was a quarter, and orange in color. A desi liquor.

"What is that ", she asked innocently.

"Trust me ", Raghav replied.

"Hmmm", and she opened the bottle and drank it. She was enjoying this honestly.

They reached the farm house of his friend in another 15 minutes. It was not a farm house but a big bungalow. The security guard recognised him and immediately opened the door. The bungalow was a lavish posh bungalow. Perhaps this was not a bungalow of his friend, but bungalow of him only. This was used by their rave parties, swapping and other things. The people here were trained. They knew how to close their eyes. Raghav also was to use this bungalow at times specially when he was to fuck some high profile girl or lady.

Kavitha was drunk now. Her mouth was smelling, and she was hardly able to hold her self. Her dress was kind of falling down.

As Kavitha and Raghav went inside the bungalow, Madhav also came out of the dickie of the car. He followed quietly behind his mom and his friend. His hands were on his dick!

Coming Up NextChapter 14 Ashamed -1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 14 Ashamed -1

The walk of Kavitha was like a hot whore. She was enjoying this new role which was assigned. Her panties were clearly visible from behind. Perhaps they were little loose, and were really struggling to come down. Kavitha had a south Indian tone Hindi. They both had decided to speak in a local language.

The bungalow was nothing else but a hidden sex club. The living room was large, and was empty. None of the doors had a lock. There was a nice medium kind of bar which was on the sidelines. There was a big TV with home theatre. There were couple of adjacent rooms to the living room, but had no doors. The bedroom had just two beds, and bed sheet had covered them. The bungalow was very neat and clean, and was being maintained properly. The kitchen seemed to be outside the house. The bathroom was in open, and in the living room only there was a big glass door. The shower room was exotic, and it was open. Anyone can see anyone taking shower. The house was designed personally by Sheetal and Amit. They had worked hard, and collected all their experiences of sex and adventure.

The backside of the bungalow, had a large swimming pool, covered with a fencing wall. The swimming pool had adjacent benches, and there was another bar there. Everything was empty right now. Raghav was to come here only on weekdays. Sheetal also was to use this bungalow at times for her adventure. The bungalow had no name. The security guards were very professional here. But it looked now for days the bungalow was not in use, as Amit was travelling abroad. The upper part of bungalow was locked, and no one was allowed to go there except Amit and Sheetal. That they used to sleep and take rest extra.

Kavitha silently walked inside. Her mouth was smelling now of local liquor she had taken. Her stomach was little aching, as she had mixed couple of different brand of alcohol. Raghav had smartly given her some local medicine so that she does not passes out immediately. It was a special medicine, he had seen his mother and father also taking it, just before the party. Though next day you do pass out completely. Raghav also did not want Kavitha to pass out or forget about the night, his motive was to humiliate her and fuck her like a whore.

There was couch which was lying on the living room. The head of Kavitha was rotating round and she immediately went and sat on the couch, as Raghav went towards the bar to get some drinks.

"What is your name" Raghav asked, his tone was little rude.

But then Kavitha realized he is role playing.

"My name is Kavi", she said, opening her legs, so that Raghav had a clear view of her panties.

Kavi was drunk, and was in such a horny mood, that she was so horny, that she did not even realized that Madhav was seeing her. He had hidden behind the bar and his dick was very hard, he was astonished to see her mom behave like such a whore.

Raghav looked at her pussy, line, it was clean, as he had left in the morning. The mouth of Kavi was smelling badly. She was not worried about anything else. She just wanted to get fucked, and please her young lover. Her eyes were red, and her panties were wet, her legs were spread. If someone would have seen her in that avatar, he would have definitely now recognised her. But that is what love and lust can do to you. Her hunger for so many years was coming out, she would have wanted to stop- but she could not!

Raghav poured two glasses. For himself he had poured the expensive scotch, but for Kavitha he had poured the local liquor. Somehow he knew that local liquor effect is more! He forwarded the glass to Kavitha, and then asked her "want to smoke"

Kavita was sweating, she was hot, she grab the drink in just one go "I cannot wait more, please fuck me"

This was first time, Kavitha had asked openly to Raghav about fucking her. She was unable to control, and as she was turning on, she was becoming more desperate.

Raghav laughed, and threw couple of 500 notes towards her " Hmmm, masturbate", as he took a small sip.

"What" Kavitha looked stun.

"Masturbate, Raandi" he screamed.

Kavitha immediately removed her panties, and started to masturbate. She put one finger on her lips and one was playing with the lips of her pussy, slowly and slowly, she started to play and moan.

"ahhhh, come fuck me, come taste me" she started to say. She knew what Raghav wanted.

Raghav's dick became hard looking at Kavitha. He had not imagined that she could be such a slut! His eyes went to look for Madhav who was hidden behind the bar. He could sense that it was so tough for him also to control. Raghav then thought of something.

He grabbed a black color cloth which was lying on the couch, and tied eyes of Kavitha, and then softly said "Trust me ", and he started to lick the vagina of Kavitha.

"oucccccccccccccccccccccccch mummy, fuck me , eat me" she started to shout, and sensing an opportunity, Raghav gestured towards Madhav.

Madhav slowly started to walk towards the hottest pussy of his life, "Pussy of his mom"

NextChapter 14 Ashamed - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
245 XP

Mother's Swaping Son'sChapter 14 Ashamed-2

Madhav walk very slow, and he was walking as if he was walking in air. As Raghav was still chewing the pussy of his mom, he slowly set aside, as his hands moved towards her breasts. He pressed her breasts from her gown only.

Raghav moved few cms away from Kavitha, and he asked Madhav gesturing to go and taste the very gate from which he had come out. In his thoughts he was saying to Madhav "Go for it men, go for it, this is the very gate from which you have come out, go taste it"

Madhav was bit nervous.

Kavitha whose eyes were tied with a black cloth, did not like the way Raghav left her.

"come fuck me you mother fucker, don't leave me", she abused in Hindi (Translation "Kaam Madar chod mughe chod- aadha mat chod"

The desperation and lust was for every one to see. When women is hungry and wild, she can be dangerous. Kavitha right now only was interested i n dick of Raghav, she was getting wilder and crazier, as the wait was increasing. Fearing that she may remove her eye cloth, Raghav pasted a hot kiss on her lips. She kissed him back with lot of aggression. She was more aggressive today, compare to previous days.

As she kissed Raghav, she even bit her lips, Madhav was still standing few cms away from her mom. He still was nervous and time was passing on, Raghav knew it, he knew that it is today that Madhav can break the deadlock.

As he continued to kiss Kavitha with her eyes shut, he gestured Madhav. Madhav was still stand still, his eyes were stuck on his widow mom, whom he had respected and admired. He had never ever dreamt that his mother would be such a lusty and hot women inside. He was nervous also, as after all she was his mother.

As Raghav was kissing Kavitha, her hands were inside her pussy. She was playing with her pussy like a professional whore. Her pussy was still wet, despite she reaching couple of orgasm. Her juices were not stopping, like a virgin who was waiting for her first night!

Raghav then removed his lips from her lips, and said again "Trust me"

Everytime he would say "Trust me", the passion inside Kavitha would reach another level. He had already brought a hidden passion and desire inside her into another level. She was feeling the heat, pleasure and pain. She did not want to wait any longer, but still she had this fear inside her of losing him forever. But that was not reason, reason was that she was high in passion.

Raghav looked around and he saw two handcuffs - sex toys. He gently put those cuff at the armrest of the chairs. He had done it as he did not want her to remove the cloth from her eyes. Kavitha looked little uneasy, as he locked her both hands with the armrest.

"Trust me" were Golden words which would make Kavitha do anything!

Raghav then silently whispered in the ears of Madhav " Do it men, I cannot control long, your mom is in fire"

Madhav finally bowed down and started to lick the pussy of his mother. But inexperience and difference was easy to make for Kavitha. She immediately realised that it was not Raghav, but she was drunk and hot. She still gave benefit of doubt, thinking that he may be playing some game. Madhav's was a virgin, and when he had taken his tongue inside the juicy pussy of his mother, he could not just control his emotions. His body was shaking in joy, shame and pleasure.

Kavitha somehow was not enjoying the way he was licking her tongue. Few minutes back the pleasure she was getting by licking was completely different, and she just abused in Hindi,

"Abey Behen Ke Lo... Dhang se chaat yaar, mood mat off kar plz" , (Mother fucker , lick it properly, don't off my mood please"

The abuse worked as a magic inside Madhav. She had aroused her men-hood, taking it is a challenge, he started to lick is tongue deeper and deeper inside the pussy of Kavitha, and Kavitha just could not do but scream in joy , realizing that abuse is making him more wild. Though women have six sense, and she did felt its not Raghav, but love is also blind.

Slowly and slowly, the confidence of Madhav also grew, and initial nervousness and encouragement made him lick her pussy more wildly.

The feel of blood is a feel of blood. Already horny, Kavitha had become even more horny, and within minutes she squirted. The flow of her sperm had fallen directly on to the face of Madhav. The cum had a taste which Madhav had never ever tasted in his life before. He had seen in some porn about women squirting, but his own mom will squirt was another experience for him. Raghav himself was surprised, he had fucked hottest chicks, and whores but he had never ever seen someone squirting.

Slowly, Raghav helped Kavitha removed her clothes. Before that Raghav helped her grasp another couple of pegs of the local liqor.

She was somehow managing to stand up, and slowly Raghav removed each and every cloth of her body. The body of Kavitha was shining like a milk, in night.

She was drunk, no doubt, and was struggling to open her eyes.

Raghav pressed her boobs, and then asked Madhav to come forward and play with his mom's boobs. Again the hardness of hands she could make out immediately. But she was too drunk. Her hands were not tied now, as she removed the pyjama Madhav was wearing, and took her dick out, and started to suck it. His dick was little bigger than Raghav, and his body had hairs. The public hairs on the dick of Madhav, kind of made Kavitha suspicious, and she threw the dick out from her mouth and the shouted

"Behen ch... who the fuck are you" as she removed the cloth from her eyes.

Her son was standing naked, holding his dick in front of her, she was stunned.

The only words she heard was "You Bitch"

NextChapter 15 The Fcuk - 1
Surya94 Surya94

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back