0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 27 The Web

Kavitha looked stunned, she was not expecting her brother to be back so soon. She looked at Chitrha, who tried to cover her naked boy with bed sheet.

"Dada, dada sorry, it is not what you think ", Kavitha said, she was still in smoking hot bikini. Her brothers eyes could not resist the hot body of her.

"You are shameless, and you are making my wife also shameless, you whore" he screamed, and looked a Chitrha, and "you Chitrha! why? We came here to talk to her, and you yourself have become a slut like her"

Kavitha did not even tried to hide her body. She was still wearing her bikini, bikini was hardly able to control her body. It was as if her boobs were trying to come out of her bikini top. She was not feeling shy, a women who had already fucked her son, why she will feel shy of her brother!

As she walked towards her brother, she said "Come on Dada, you are over reacting. You have not fucked your wife for so long, and now you are trying to show this kind of fucking attitude to me ".

"Slut/whore/randi" Her brother screamed these three words in one go, and went forward towards Chitrha.

Kavitha who was standing stun, and confused, and Chitrha who was shivering while seating on the bed, did not say anything, her eyes were down and she was feeling guilty. She was trying to hide each and every part of our body. Her husband was furious , and she knew when he gets angry, then he does not see anything...

As Her husband (Kavitha's brother) started to move towards her, out of the blue, Kavitha jumped in, and pasted her lips on her lipsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Her brother was taken aback, he reluctantly pushed her back, but honestly he enjoyed the kiss. He was speechless, and did not know how to react. He stood stunt for a while, and then abusing Kavitha " You randi, I will teach you a lesson", grab her back and started to kiss her passionately...

Chithra who was still seating on bed, did not understood what was happening, she was too shocked still, but when she saw her husband kissing her own sister in front of her, she was lost for words..

The VC call was still on, and Sheetal had muted her self, she knew that there was this hot session which is going to follow... Kavitha has really become a real slut like her now!!

NextChapter - 28 The Whole New World - 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love
Reactions: Addicted

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 28 The Whole New World - 1

Kavitha continued to kiss her brother. Her kiss was solid and passionate, her tits were bouncing out of the hot bikini she was wearing, and though her brother tried his best to move away from her but she could. Finally he gave in to temptations, and his hands were now pressing Kavitha's boobs... and he was responding to her kisses.

Chithra was looking stunned as she watched the whole action being done in front of her!

Kavitha slowly moved her brother towards the bed, and within moments she had removed the lungi he was wearing. His body was full of hairs. His chest had few patches of white hairs, but his pouch was coming out, a sign of his drinking ability. Within few minutes his dick was out. He was now standing just wearing a white colour shirt, and with his dick fully straighten. His dick was not big, but little below average dick. But it was covered with wild and jig-jag shape black hairs.

Kavitha slowly started to suck the dick of his brother...

His eyes were closed, as if meditating in joy. Slowly like a professional sucker she started to pick pace.

"Ah.. go slow" he said moaning, as if first time his dick was being sucked by someone.

Kavitha took a pause for few seconds and then looked at his sis-in law who was seating on the bed, covering her body via her hands, her eyes had this jealousy.

"Come Chitrha" Kavitha said , "Why are you seating there "

Chitra was envious but she was horny. After few pleading she came in.....

"Yeah take it, inside, slowly" Kavitha was guiding her on how to suck her husbands (her brothers) dick.

"Slowly slowly" she said, as she started to kiss her brother's lips again... Both Chitra and her husband had done oral sex for the first time. Kavitha was guiding them on how to bring out the best pleasure from it.

Finally for Kavitha's brother it was too hot to handle, and he cum directly on the mouth of Chitra...

"ah, swallow it , it is good for health" Kavitha said, as her brother had pushed her little back as his lust had come down...

Her brother was feeling ashamed.

"Dada, you cum, now can we both cum" Kavitha said foxily.

There was no way- he was in a position to say no. He quietly left the room, as if given in to his own fate.

Chitra was still confused, but the cum of her husband had made her feel tasty. She had been such an idiot on sex... Her husband and she were more mechanical in their sex. By now Chitra had regained her consciousness, and was feeling little better. She had better control on her emotions and was full aware of the situations

As Kavitha came again towards her she stopped her " Di, it is fine. I am happy that he is happy "

Kavitha looked surprise, her vagina was wet, she was craving for sex, but Chitra's word were not very co-operative.

"I think I need to go to him, but thank you for helping me explore my inner self " she said and left the room covering her self with the spare towel.

"fuck you" Kavitha thought to herself , and then slowly started to masturbate with the vibrator which was lying on the bed....

"Ahhhh, ahhhha, ahhhh" finally after few attempts she finally cum.. "But dick is dick"

Sheetal was still online..

"Are you finish", these words as if broke Kavitha's mediation.

"Oh you still online"... Kavitha smiled.

Sheetal smiled, and then looked at her, "You have become a bigger slut than me "

Kavitha could just blush... "I had no dick for past few days yaar, I am craving"

Sheetal smiled, "Okay let me end the call, will call you back, see you soon"

The room was again silent...

Kavitha's brother was too ashamed after this incident, what hurt-ed him more was that he enjoyed the act. But he was not a lusty man. He and his wife left Kavitha's house immediately. He had come to teach her a lesson on ethos and he himself had gotten into trap of lust. On the contrary Chithra was happy. She at that time did control her lust but she was more interested in knowing this art more. It was first time she and her husband had made love, a sex which they both had enjoyed. She felt more self confident and assured.

But Kavitha was restless. Her plan had back fired. Every man she met, she was now just looking at their dick, like a tigress searching for her prey. But none of them were like Raghav and Madhav. Her frustration was increasing... finally she could find her prey!

Sheetal was a happy lot, on weekends the three of them would fuck each other like crazy. Raghav had shifted to her moms bedroom, and on weekends Madhav would join them. The three of them would drink and fuck. Fuck and Drink. Perhaps Sheetal's ass hole had become much bigger in last few weeks. The two young horny boys were too much for her to handle. They both had now understood body of Sheetal. Perhaps there rule on weekends was no clothes. The three of them even did not bother about anyone. Everything was going find, that one day Husband of Sheetal had come back!!

NextChapter - 28 The Whole New World - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 28 The Whole New World - 2

Sudhanshu- husband of Sheetal had arrived thinking he be giving a surprise to her. Sheetal had hidden from him her relationship with Raghav. Madhav she had given him hint. Off-late the way she was to share with him her encounters of sex , was not happening as freely as she was to do earlier. Sudhanshu himself had been sharing his own encounters, which was very strange for him, as there relationship as husband and wife was based on this open-ness. But no matter how open you are, a mother cannot reveal with her husband that she is fucking her own son!

Sudhanshu had been thinking about this for a long. Sheetal and Sudhanshu had gone into an extreme journey of sex, but as partners. He had made Sheetal really enjoy the sex, and they were both like partners in crime. There relationship was based on this trust. They had made a promise to each other that they will not hide any adventure amongst them. This was also a strong foundation of their love. But Sheetal had not been so forthcoming about sharing her new adventure with her son. She had spoken about Kavitha and Madhav, but things had change so much in last few months. Sudhanshu wanted to give her a pleasant surprise, and had purchased loads of sex toys and some nice outfits for her. He was an open minded husband who loved sex, but still faithful to his wife in terms of his confessions.

Sheetal was nude at home, and Raghav was massaging her body while the pool side when Sudhanshu entered the house. It was Saturday. Madhav had not been able to come this weekend due to his first semesters. Mother and Son, were celebrating their nude days. Raghav was suppose to go out in the evening with his girl-friend, but his mother was too hot for him to resist.

"I think you should go" Sheetal said, as Raghav was massaging her bums, and touching her vagina and ass crack gently to arouse her.

"Its okay mom" Raghav said, "Madhav is also not here, I don't want you to spend your weekend alone"... and he inserted his hands even deeper inside, with his thumbs excellently touching her ass hole, and with his fore-fingers just managing to touch the tip of her neatly shaved vagina

"Ahhhh" she moaned in agony, also proud that her son knew exactly what women wants! As his finger were touching her vagina just enough to turn her on. But his young and solid hands were also giving her wonderful massage, which also she wanted to enjoy. Her vagina had already become little wettish!

Sudhanshu, opened the door with his spare keys, and entered the living room quietly. There was this uneasiness silence, and he could hear his wife moaning and laughter.

"ah that bitch seems to be having a good time" he thought. But he was curious, as since last two days they both had not any conversation.

As he approached in towards their swimming pool, he was in for a shock! Raghav his son, completely naked was massaging Sheetal who was touching his big cock and smiling like a hot seductive lady.

"what a fuck!" Sudhanshu wanted to scream and go , but then he stopped. "Incest- why she never told me". But again no matter how open you are and how broadminded you are- incest is still a taboo. It was too much for even Sudhanshu to take in. He could not control, and just rushed towards the swimming pool, angry and envious!

Kavitha on the other hand was becoming hornier day by day. Video call sex were not working. Her brother did not visit her again. Though Chitra at times would message her or call her. But it looked that her brother was very unhappy. Though every person in her office wanted to fuck her, but for her to serve 3 months notice period was tough. The town was not big enough, and small incident would spread like a fire in the city. She was becoming to get more and more desperate. Her solace was her video calls with Sheetal, and she was to pleasure herself seeing her having sex with Madhav and Raghav. But rather her hunger getting subsidize her hunger would increase to another level. She would feel more desperate. The short affair and adventure she had with Raghav had made her bold, beautiful and desperate. She was no longer hesitant of sex, but problem was that she was unable to find anyone to serve her desire. If she had opened her door, 100 would have come out, but choice was hers!

Her boss would persuade her every day to take her resignation back. Kavitha would purposefully drop her Saree fall, to expose her big breasts. His eyes would fill in lust, but then she would craftily again cover them. She was to wear only high heels and her blouses were much exposed now. Her saree was tied below her navel, and her hairs were neatly groomed. She had also learnt to do nice descent makeup. This new Kavitha in office was like a sex bomb! She was already missing her adventures in Delhi.

It was Saturday evening, and Kavitha was feeling again little desperate. Somehow she had managed to grab some packets of cigarettes which also she had to bribe her peon to do it for her. Though she had become sexually more confident but she was still in a world where society was conservative. In metros it was still different, but in small town it was not easy. Also, she was not young. There were only handful of wine shops in the town. To get some alcohol was also another challenge. Her stock which she had brought from Delhi was more or less over. She wanted to go out and chill. Madhav had also not call this weekend, and Raghav was busy fucking his own mother. She was feeling little lonely. She even thought of going to her brother's house but then knowing him she knew that he sucks!

"I need a break man" she thought to herself, as she finished another bout of her cigarette. Tried calling Sheetal but she did not pick up. Then her eyes went to a newspaper, and she searched through some advertisements ..

"Dhabha"," but will it be safe" she was having this conversation with her, but then recalled the incident of how Raghav had taken her to this cheap bar, and how horny she had become!

"I can handle myself" she said still talking to herself! But as she was in her thoughts the door ball rang. The door bell rang, and the Peon was standing outside, with his local brand of liquor. He was drunk, and his mouth was smelling like crazy. He was hardly able to stand upright.

"Memsahib", "I need some money" he said.

Kavitha was little taken a back. He was in his mid 30s. Mostly into drugs and alcohol. His wife had come many times to office complaining about him. Kavitha never liked him, but he was also like a messenger and helper to many.

"Okay okay, you come in" she said, feeling little embarrassed.

Kavitha was wearing a sleeveless black color, and a nice short pink color short. Her nipples were clearly visible from her blouse!

As she turned in towards the refrigrator, she could sense a strong smell closer to her, and before she could reach, her boobs were being squeezed with tremendous power!

"Oucccccccccccccccccccccch" she screamed in pain, "slowly!"

*************************************************************************************

NextChapter - 28 The Whole New World - 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE
  • Love

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 28 The Whole New World - 3

As the peon started to press her breasts, she can feel the dirty smell of cheap alcohol he had drunk!

"Slowly, slowly" she said, her heart was pumping, it was after so long that her body was feeling the smell of a man. She could not resist but kiss him boldly.

Within minutes both of them were naked. The peon was very desperate, but strongly built. His teeth were covered in red colour due to chewing of Gutka (Indian version of Tobacco). His body was shaking a little. His body was full of hairs, and so was his dick. His thighs had some red spots. But surprisingly his dick was huge. Perhaps the largest Kavitha must have seen in last few months. He had a small pouch of stomach too.

But lust, can even make ugliest of person look most beautiful. She was in no mood to analysis this. She wanted a dick so much that she just could not wait and started to suck it. The peon for the first time was having his dick getting suck. For him it was new thing.

"Ummmmm, you have such a big dick" she said moaning in joy, with her one hand pressing her breasts!

"Its so yummy" and she started to stoke it.

The peon was shock to see Kavitha like that. He had not imagined that it would be so easy for him. He had been eyeing her as other man, but it was a risk for him and it paid off. He grabbed the local alcohol bottle and took a sip to kind of give him little more comfort, and Kavitha just grabbed the bottle from him,

"Alone, and she just grab that alcohol like a professional drinker",-" ah now I feel satisfied".... she said, looking at the peon.

"Don't worry I will pay you", she said wiping out the last drop of the alcohol from the bottle, and then taking out a condom from her purse, she put it on his dick. He was not used to use the condom it seems.

"Ahhh! fuck me , fuck me now you asshole" she screamed, as he started to bang her. But man is always nervous, when he tends to find an aggressive woman. Despite all his efforts he failed to penetrate it inside her vagina! The stream of juices were flowing from the vagina of Kavitha, but despite many efforts his dick was unable to go inside. It was loosing its hardness the moment it went in.

"Oh fuck! " she screamed, the alcohol and lust taking her over.

"Behen ch..(Sister fucker)-if you can't fuck then why the hell you made me horny", she was really upset. The peon was shock. He had never met a desperate and horny woman like her. He was scared. Kavitha took his hands and ask him to finger him,

"Finger me you chuti..(Idiot)" she said, and he like an obedient servant started to finger her vagina with full force. As if he wanted to show her that he is not weak!!

Finally, after few minutes of constant fingering, she finally cum....

"aaaaaaah" she said, "finally" . She continued to be naked, and three a Rs 500/- on his face, "now get lost you loser"...

The peon just rushed out. His male ego was hurt. He had flopped!

*****************************************************************************************

Sheetal had just started to suck her son's Raghav's dick, that Sudhanshu knocked in.

"What are you mother and son doing?" he shouted.

"Fuck!" both Sheetal and Raghav said in one voice, and then there was this silence. They both tried to cover their private parts, as if there was an earthquake which came in.

"What the hell you both are doing?" Sudhanshu said in a very angry voice.

"Sorrry...sorry... " Sheetal said, her legs were trembling. She had covered her vagina with one hand, and had tried to cover her breasts from other. Raghav was just covering his thing from his hands, shock on how to handle the situation.

"You fucking slut ", he screamed "How can you fuck someone without me!"... he said and started to smile like anything.

For a minute both Raghav and Sheetal could not understand what he meant.

"Arey idiot-how can you fuck such a hot woman without me!" .. this statement of his made both Sheetal and Raghav little relaxed.

And before they both could say anything, Sudhanshu said "Let us give your slut mom a four hand massage!"

and putting the oil on his hands he started to massage her tits! Raghav waited for few seconds, and then he also joined his dad in massaging his mother!

Sheetal who was stun, but then slowly became normal, but feeling guilty that she had hidden this fact from her husband!

NextChapter - 29 The Family - 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 29 The Family - 1

Sudhanshu and Raghav both started to give four hand massage to Sheetal.

Touch of two men she loved the most, was making her hornier with each passing moment. She had not felt this kind of joy and pleasure in her life. Perhaps Sudhanshu was helping Raghav to touch her ass hole in a way that would give her some pain and joy.

"Touch her bums like this, and then just touch her ass hole- minutely, like this"

Raghav was looking at instruction for his dad like an attentive student!

"Ahhhh" Sheetal would moan in joy. Her vagina was wet, wet like anything. The two hands she loved were playing around with her bums, and not only that discussing her body...

Then some idea creeped in Raghav " Dad I heard that wine is good for skin", knowing what he meant, Sudhanshu smile and replied, "but this bitch likes scotch!"...

a laughter flew in air and before she could realize anything, Sudhanshu started to pore drops of his expensive scotch on her ass crack.

"Okay son, cheers! he exclaimed!" the drop of scotch with ice had a cooling impact on Sheetal, and before she could turn around, Raghav had already put his mouth inside her fucking ass.

He started to lick it, like a crazy boy.. and even bit little bit of her mothers ass...

"ouchhhhhhhh" , "behen ke...." she abused. He had left a nice big scar of his teeth on her white- round ass.

This abuse kind of made Raghav even more horny. His dick was at its peak. Sheetal was a high class woman, hearing a local abusive word was very surprising and also fascinating for her.

"You bitch " exclaimed Raghav, but then Sudhanshu stopped him

"No son no , this slut needs to be punished, and both of us will punish her with pleasure and pain" he said with a foxy smile.

Sheetal who was lying naked, did not understand what was going on in the mind of father and son! She just rubbed her ass with her hands to ensure the soreness goes off!

Kavitha was getting more and more desperate. The Peon, who she tried was a complete failure. His ego was hurt, but he no longer had a courage to look towards her. But he had started to provide , Kavitha's favourite local liquor and cigarettes. His eyes would always be down, as he had proved to be an impotent.

But her desperation was increasing. She was feeling a null in her life, and still there were couple of months to go. In small town it was not easy also to get some one to fuck, as the rumour spreads like fire. Getting cigarettes and alcohol only was such a big issue for her , so dreaming of getting a boy would have just made her even a bigger slut. One day she had even tried to buy alcohol on her on, but seeing the crowd she just came in. Sheetal also had not called her now, as she was busy entertaining her husband and son!

But necessity gives birth to - requirement. Her desperation was increasing every day. Masturbation was not helping. She had started to look at every man and woman as a target. But then she would stop short of saying anything. How to approach? One day she even thought of doing it with her house maid! But somehow stopped her self. Lesbian with her would have been a counter productive!

One day she decided to go out and book a room in a resort. The resort was in outskirts of the city almost 50-60 kms away. She was feeling desperate, and wanted one night where she could explore something. She ordered some packets of condoms online! She booked the cab, though she was admiring the cab driver also with her lustful eyes, but that man was hardly interested. He did not even blink his eyes. She felt disappointed.

The resort was not a very big one. But it was not crowded. May be a weekday. She was wearing a normal saree, and as soon as she checked in her room, she was in another world. The first thing she did was to remove all her clothes and cover herself with just a white towel.

"Ahhhh" she looked at herself in the mirror, and then slowly started to massage her vagina looking at the mirror...

"Fuck man- I need a dick" she said in frustration. Then she made a video call to her son Madhav, who was busy preparing for his exam, but looking his mom in this position, he could but not smile " my hot slut mom!" this is how he was to address her now days.

"I am missing you beta" she said.

"I know mom, but I have my exam tomorrow, I wish you have a good time, did you find someone?" he said.

The conversation between them were no longer like a normal son and mother.

"No yaar, see na, I just feeling desperate, come home soon, then I won't let u come out of my window for a moment" she said with a smile.

Madhav cut the phone. He was still a very focus guy towards his aims in life!

Kavitha was roaming naked in the room, and then she decided to call the room service. Ordered some alcohol and snacks.

"Also can you send in someone to check my bathroom, it seems the tap is broken!" she said.

Some plan was taking shape in her mind!

NextChapter - 29 The Family - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter - 29 The Family - 2

Sudhanshu looked at Raghav and then sipping his scotch, looked at Sheetal who was also sipping her vodka. Raghav's hands were still touching the hot ass of his mother!

Lets go inside, he told Raghav.

"You stay here! It is a surprise for you" Sudhanshu said looking at Sheetal, covering her body with the swimming towel.

"Arey!" she said, but she knew that her husband in matters of sex does not like questions. She continued to lie down unaware what was in their mind.

Raghav silently followed his father.

He took him to the basement, which was covered with a cobweb. He removed the picture from a wall, and then pressed a button, which took them to a secret room. The room was hidden BDSM room.

"Your mom also is not aware of this room, but as she has now broken all her decency. She deserve to be punished, but I love her too. So who else than her son punishing her!"

Raghav looked little surprised.

"Don't be so shocked " he said "Your mom has done two sins, one she has hidden from me that she is fucking you. Second which woman will fuck her own son."

"Oh, I am sorry dad " Raghav said, he was disappointed.

"No No, don't be sorry. Today we will humiliate her, make her suffer in pleasure. But now I am older, stamina is less. You are my younger version. I want you to punish your mom with pleasure"

Raghav eyes lighten up little.

The room had handcuffs, and it was tailor made like a BDSM movie. He understood that where he has got the sexual genes in his life from. He looked at his dad who had a very dry emotion. He was unable to figure out whether his dad wanted to do it for revenge or fun. His dad was an emotionless man, and he knew it from ages! But he was unable to gauge if he is upset or he is just looking for some fun.

"Now lets go and get that bitch" he said. He carried a small packet of some herbs with him, and then took out a nice black cloth. Raghav was confused, get those handcuffs he said, and hide them

Sheetal was anxiously waiting for them. She had grabbed couple of more pegs in excitement, and was smoking the cigarette of her favourite brand. She had covered her boobs and vagina with the towel. It was already 12 in the afternoon and she had already had 4 shots of vodka. She was putting some, lotion on her body to protect her from sun.

"What took you guys so long she asked"

"Nothing mom, just boys talk!" Raghav said, before Sudhanshu could say anything.

"I am feeling hungry now, mood is gone, shall we order something?" she asked, how a normal wife would ask.

"Yeah that is a good idea, lets first eat and than we have surprise for you", both Sudhanshu and Raghav were now wearing their boxers

They ordered some food, and three of them continued to have their conversation under the umbrella near the beach. The food arrived in 45 minutes or so.

"Go Raghav ! get it " said Sheetal.

But Sudhanshu stopped him. " You go!" he said.

Sheetal looked at him little strangely, then looked at Raghav who was seating ideal without even looking at her. Sheetal again stared at him, and then looked for her gown.

"Go like this only, why you need to wear anything"

Sheetal loved sex, but she was unable to understand what was in her husbands' mind.

"Go get the food", and she walked towards the door wrapped in the towel, Raghav snatched her towel.

"Mom go naked!" ....

Sheetal smiled at her husband and son's joke.

"Are you crazy?" she looked little perplexed.

"A woman who can fuck her own son, is the dirtiest slut even down then whore in this world. She cannot be even call as RAANDI! so what fear you have, go!" Sudhanshu said. He was not joking. Sheetal felt first time shy, and uncomfortable. She knew her husband was write. She slowly walked naked towards the door to take the food, they did not even allowed to her wear slippers!

The plumber of the hotel came. Kavitha was lying naked watching some boring television program.

"Door is open come inside" she said. Kavitha was just wearing a black colour heel, she did not wear any jewellery except a golden chain. The plumber did look at her exposed assets, but kept his head down.

"See brother, the bathroom tap is not working" she said, taking him to the bathroom.

The plumber dick was hard, but he was professional.

He managed to fix the tap, he wanted to go, but then he just somehow managed to control his emotions.

"It is done madam" he said, with his eyes trying to be down, but still not in his senses.

Taking out a 500rs note from her pocket, she threw it towards him, and than said " Do you know any one who can give a good massage"

She said, very calmly, though her heart was beating fast.

"Let me check madam," he was more happy with 500rs trip. As he went out and closed the door she could hear him say " Saali Raandi"

These words kind of brought in 1000s of emotions inside her! She tried to do video call Sheetal, but she did not pickup, tried Raghav he did not pick up either, but then called her son Madhav.

"Hi mom, oh why are you naked? are you horny" he said, trying to hide is mobile from his room mate.

"Yes beta, I am missing you and Raghav" she said

Madhav smiled, unaware that his room mate had peeped into his mobile, and he could easily recognised Kavitha!

NextChapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain- 1

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP

Chapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 1

Raghav was son of his father, horny man but classic too. Though his act stamped from his desire for sex, but his father Sudhanshu was doing it more to embarrass Sheetal. (Fucking slut) he thought in his mind.

Sheetal was nude, and little scared. Though she had fucked strangers and also many times enjoyed, but to go out and take a delivery naked, this was her first act of an exhibition. She walked slowly, and than opened the door still trying to hide herself behind the door.

Taking the packet of food from him, she blushed, though the guy was a through professional. He must have been on shock, but left without even saying any word.

The three of them laughed about it. The three finished their lunch. But Sheetal was still not allowed to wear anything. She was naked. But when Sheetal had gone to fetch herself water, Sudhanshu, added a small drop of special herb he had purchased in Korea. The herb was an organic Viagra in a sense. Generally (disclaimer :This is just fiction-no such herb exists). He was given this by one of his colleagues. Both men and women can use it, but more effective in woman, he had said. But he had never used it on anybody. But what he knew that woman crave for more and more pleasure after it.

As Sheetal came back, she finished the food, and then started to clear the table. She was unaware what was going in the mind of her husband. Even Raghav had only some clue.

Then he looked at his son, and said "Bring your mom to the basement, and remember to tie her eyes. She does not know about that place"

Sheetal who had just finished the kitchen, had gone out towards the pool to smoke. Raghav joined him.

"Wait mom, let me lighten it for you", he said, pulling the lighter from his boxers

"You both son-dad are crazy, how long you want me to be naked" she said smoking the cigarette. The herb had started to impact, as she had started to feel some sensation in her vagina.

"We have a surprise for you mom" Raghav said, he could not resist but press her breasts. Sometimes when you see someone nude, after sometime your body stops to react, but just very thought of what his father is planning made him smile.

"But it is a surprise mom" he said, tying her eyes with a black cloth. Ensuring that she is not able to see anything.

"Oh come-on, you guys are making me anxious" she said.

Raghav kept on smiling, and so that you don't open your blindfold, I am also cuffing your hands. He forcefully attached the handcuff to both the wrists of his mother. Her eyes were still tied.

"What the fuck are you doing Raghav" she said, trying to uncuff her hands. Raghav slightly kissed her on her neck.

"Donot worry mom!, you are going to have fun" he said.

Sheetal walked with Raghav holding her shoulders. She was nervous. Her eyes were anxious and somehow she was not feeling okay. With herbs she had her head was spinning 180 degrees.

As he took her slowly towards the basement hidden room, there was this pin drop silence. Though she could make it that Raghav has taken her to a place near basement.

"What is happening ?, Raghav? " she screamed. She was virtually scared.

Sudhanshu was silent, he was just gesturing Raghav.

He tied her into two poles, and also stretched her legs enough . Her both hands and legs were tied very strongly with the pole, the rope was tied so strong that she had rashes on her both hands and ankle. Her eyes were still tied.

Sudhanshu came, and then gave him a massager, suggesting his son to take it inside her vagina. He looked little surprised. The vibrator was little big in size, and it was more like a massager.

"Insert it" he said in sign language only.

Raghav slowly took the massager, and inserted inside his mothers vagina..

"OUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH! Sheetal screamed" , the vibrator had entered little more inside... but she could neither move her legs nor move her hands, she screamed in pain and pleasure, as Raghav continued to press various buttons to increase the intensity of the vibrator!

NextChapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 2

Surya94's SIGNATURE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

Chapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 1

Raghav was son of his father, horny man but classic too. Though his act stamped from his desire for sex, but his father Sudhanshu was doing it more to embarrass Sheetal. (Fucking slut) he thought in his mind.

Sheetal was nude, and little scared. Though she had fucked strangers and also many times enjoyed, but to go out and take a delivery naked, this was her first act of an exhibition. She walked slowly, and than opened the door still trying to hide herself behind the door.

Taking the packet of food from him, she blushed, though the guy was a through professional. He must have been on shock, but left without even saying any word.

The three of them laughed about it. The three finished their lunch. But Sheetal was still not allowed to wear anything. She was naked. But when Sheetal had gone to fetch herself water, Sudhanshu, added a small drop of special herb he had purchased in Korea. The herb was an organic Viagra in a sense. Generally (disclaimer :This is just fiction-no such herb exists). He was given this by one of his colleagues. Both men and women can use it, but more effective in woman, he had said. But he had never used it on anybody. But what he knew that woman crave for more and more pleasure after it.

As Sheetal came back, she finished the food, and then started to clear the table. She was unaware what was going in the mind of her husband. Even Raghav had only some clue.

Then he looked at his son, and said "Bring your mom to the basement, and remember to tie her eyes. She does not know about that place"

Sheetal who had just finished the kitchen, had gone out towards the pool to smoke. Raghav joined him.

"Wait mom, let me lighten it for you", he said, pulling the lighter from his boxers

"You both son-dad are crazy, how long you want me to be naked" she said smoking the cigarette. The herb had started to impact, as she had started to feel some sensation in her vagina.

"We have a surprise for you mom" Raghav said, he could not resist but press her breasts. Sometimes when you see someone nude, after sometime your body stops to react, but just very thought of what his father is planning made him smile.

"But it is a surprise mom" he said, tying her eyes with a black cloth. Ensuring that she is not able to see anything.

"Oh come-on, you guys are making me anxious" she said.

Raghav kept on smiling, and so that you don't open your blindfold, I am also cuffing your hands. He forcefully attached the handcuff to both the wrists of his mother. Her eyes were still tied.

"What the fuck are you doing Raghav" she said, trying to uncuff her hands. Raghav slightly kissed her on her neck.

"Donot worry mom!, you are going to have fun" he said.

Sheetal walked with Raghav holding her shoulders. She was nervous. Her eyes were anxious and somehow she was not feeling okay. With herbs she had her head was spinning 180 degrees.

As he took her slowly towards the basement hidden room, there was this pin drop silence. Though she could make it that Raghav has taken her to a place near basement.

"What is happening ?, Raghav? " she screamed. She was virtually scared.

Sudhanshu was silent, he was just gesturing Raghav.

He tied her into two poles, and also stretched her legs enough . Her both hands and legs were tied very strongly with the pole, the rope was tied so strong that she had rashes on her both hands and ankle. Her eyes were still tied.

Sudhanshu came, and then gave him a massager, suggesting his son to take it inside her vagina. He looked little surprised. The vibrator was little big in size, and it was more like a massager.

"Insert it" he said in sign language only.

Raghav slowly took the massager, and inserted inside his mothers vagina..

"OUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH! Sheetal screamed" , the vibrator had entered little more inside... but she could neither move her legs nor move her hands, she screamed in pain and pleasure, as Raghav continued to press various buttons to increase the intensity of the vibrator!

NextChapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 2

good

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
Chapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 2

Eyes of Sheetal were still tied with the black cloth. She screamed, as the vibrator went inside her vagina..

"What the fuck...Raghav don't do this, you may hurt me " she screamed.

But Raghav somehow enjoyed the way she was struggling.. The more she screamed the more he inserted it inside her vagina, and then would bring it out, and just touch her ass hole!.

Finally Sheetal gave up, and from his English, she came to her real Desi Avatar

"Behen ke lo... Madar choo... leave me" she started to abuse, and also started to move her ass in a way, as if really enjoying the vibrator which was going deep into her vagina.

Sudhanshu who was seating bang opposite her, smiled like a crazy man. Raghav was just busy playing with the vibrator and seeing his mother fucking getting freaked out. But he was also astonished to see that she was also moaning, the vibrator had become wet with the juices coming out of her vagina.

Sudhanshu who was standing next to Raghav, but was quiet, then looked up, at the table. There was this another dildo cum vibrator lying down. He slowly went towards it, put some Vaseline on to it. Raghav was still busy making her mom com, he would kiss her vaginal lips once in a while to arouse her more, or pinch her breasts.

Sudhanshu slowly walked towards them, and oning the vibrator, he inserted it deep into Sheetal's asshole.

"You son of a bitch! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Maar gayie!" Sheetal screamed in pain.

Increasing the pace of both the vibrators, Raghav and Sudhanshu, started to enjoy the can of beer, and Sheetal was moaning and screaming like anything...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, please remove it, please remove it" , but there was no mercy!!!

After finishing her online sex chat with Madhav, Kavitha rather than feeling satisfied became more desperate. The Plumber had not come back, which disappointed her. Cleaning few hairs which had come up at her vagina, she decided to go to the bar and have some drinks. After a long she could wear , a knee length one piece dress, which was gifted to her by Raghav. Deciding to wear a nice thong shaped panties and no bra , as the dress had padding, she decided to go and explore. This art was also taught to her by Raghav!

The bar was only full of men. Men of all ages, whose tummy had come out. Most of them look like workers. The hotel was on highway, and it had an adjacent dhaba attached with it. She wanted to explore and enjoy this freedom she had got after sometime. She first did little reccee of the the restraunt which was inside the hotel, but it was empty. There were couple of family who were having dinner. The women in the group did looked at her with suspicious eyes just because of the dress she was wearing.

" Dhande wali yaahan bhi aajati hain " (The Prostitutes they come here also ), one of them whispered in other ears. Well these words were said more from jealousy, as they themselves were trapped in the web of their family and value systems.

Exploring the menu for a minute, she decided to go out.

"It is not safe madam at this hour, the Dhaba adjacent has more Truck Drivers and others who come for their meal and drink. You are alone also, so.." The security guard at the gate did warn her. But she was not in a mood.

"I can take care of myself " she said, "just give me your mobile number, just in case" she said. She liked his concern, which stemmed from genuine concern. He was also only men she had met who had not dared to see her cleavage. Struggling to walk on a dusty road, in high heels she somehow managed to reach the Dhaba. The road was darker, and scores of Trucks were park on the side. The road was damn busy, as the trucks were moving at a fast speed. Couple of trucks even honked at her, as if she was some whore.

The Darban at the door looked surprise to see a woman. They could tell from face that whether she was a whore or not. He could not take his eyes off from her, he may have seen many whores or some woman coming to the dhaba, but Kavitha looked different from all. He helped her find a seat at one of the corners.

"Anything madam, if you want let me know" he said, his eyes still focused on the neatly toned thighs of her. Her panties (Pink colour), were briefly seen. His eyes awestuck. It seemed as if her entry had made everyone standstill. There were hardly any woman present at the Dhaba.

Somehow this attention was making her feel happy. She was comfortable. She drank her favorutie liquor, the one Raghav had made her drink. Somehow she wanted to have this adventure. But when she was with Raghav she knew that he would protect her, but here, she had no clue what could have happened with her. It is okay to have confidence, but overconfidence always backfires! Her confidence was soon changing to overconfidence.... She drank- was it the excitement or nervousness, was difficult to say from her!

Chapter 30 - The Pleasure and Pain - 3

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back