kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘Aaah…aaahh…yes yes…there…right there…’ she moaned aloud. Salim supported himself grabbing her humongous boobs, squeezing the fleshy softness, which were glistening with a thin sheen of sweat and leaking milk. The heady smell that was coming off her, her sweat, milk and vaginal discharges were nothing short of divine and Salim was inhaling that perfume to its fullest. It was the smell of a Goddess. 
Preetha hrapped her hands around Salim’s slim waist, he was so thin that her hands encircled the girth completely and she guided his thrusts with expertise that came from her experience in lovemaking. He felt so small in her hands that it was almost like using a sex toy, but a sweet living, breathing one who satisfied her like never before. 
Soon, Preetha could feel her insides throbbing, her vaginal muscles contorting for the final release, her urethra was swollen with the juices her skein glands were producing in an overdrive. 
‘Aaaahhh…aaahhh….ohhhh my god!’ She almost screamed as she was on the verge of the final release. 
‘Mommy…’ Salim screamed out nervously as well, as Preetha pushed him back, his slick penis sliding out of her pussy as she showered a torrent of her girl juices which splashed warmly on his crotch, drenching his lower belly, penis, balls and the insides of his thighs and forming a big wet patch on the sheets between her thighs. Her loins and belly was shaking uncontrollably as she squirted out. It was the second time in this night that she had cum so intensely. The tremors in her body was not subsiding as she shivered to Salim’s amazement. He couldn’t believe that a humble boy like him was causing this beautiful epitome of a woman so much pleasure. 
Preetha, rested lifelessly as Salim nestled between her thighs and relaxed on her body

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim enjoyed the warm embrace of his new mother but he wanted more. It was like an adventure he had embarked upon, exploring the body of a beautiful woman. The Experience was so new and alien to him that he just couldn’t have enough of it. His rock hard penis rubbed against her wet hairy pussy, the texture of moist hairs felt wonderful against the skin of his penis. It was slightly prickly but not to the point of being uncomfortable as her pubes were softened by the juices she just excreted. Salim rubbed his face on the valley of her breasts, enjoying the sweat slick warm skin, inhaling her scent with long whiffs of breath interrupted frequently with soft wet kisses. Preetha enjoyed his love with sighs and rewarded him by caressing his long hair, her fingers trailing through the silky strands. 
Salim lifted his face, his big eyes staring at Preetha and muttered. ‘Mommy, can I do it again? Just a little more?’ Preetha didn’t expect a humble request, she thought he was going to push his cock in again without even asking. She was amazed by the amount of respect he was showing her. The very day they met they had crossed all limits, threw away all social taboos and delved into a forbidden union but that didn’t reduce one iota of reverence Salim felt for her. In fact his love and devotion towards her had grown manifolds. Preetha had sudden flashes of a feeling that she acted like a desperate slut with the boy, taking advantage of his situation, but that was certainly not the feeling he had for her. 
Looking at his wide brown eyes and trembling lips Preetha felt a sudden rush of love once again for him and cupped his face in her hands looking into his eyes with a warm smile. 
‘Yes baby, we can do this as many times as you want and not just tonight, the night tomorrow and every night of our lives. We are together now, aren’t we?’ She said. 
‘Yes mommy, we are together, just promise me we will always be together…you won’t leave me ever…’ 
Salim pleaded, as tears rolled down his eyes. Preetha became speechless, she held him close, her arms encircling his slim body, pressing his face on her, cheeks rubbing hotly with uncontrollable passion, Salims warm tears were smearing on her face as her long powerful legs encircled around his lower back, easing his penis inside her pussy without any help of hands this time. Salim started stroking once again, this time in slow rhythmic motions. Preetha was so wet once again that she could feel her juices spurting out with each stroke and rolling down the crevasse of her ass. The way they were going Preetha thought she would soon have to change the sheets of the bed or they would have to sleep on a totally wet bed when they are finally done. Salim’s hips were bouncing up and down, his cock drilling her like a piston and Preetha moaned loudly, encouraging him. He stroked fast and strong continuously for almost five minutes without pause, and finally slowed down a little. He was getting tired as the position they were, he was hardly getting any support for the thrust, his lower back doing all the work, and surprisingly his back was quite strong for a boy his age, primarily due to the hard life he had led so far. ‘Baby…’ Preetha said breathlessly, her lips brushing against his chin as he grunted with the exertion of his strokes, ‘You don’t have to work yourself so hard, we can do it the way we were doing before.’ 
‘I can do it mommy…’ Salim said panting, trying to prove himself to her, ‘If I am making you feel good this way I can keep doing it, you can just relax and enjoy.’ 
Preetha kissed his cheek lovingly and said ‘I am enjoying nevertheless, I am just enjoying your presence inside me. You can roll back on the bed and hold my legs if they are not too heavy for you.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘I will do anything for you Mommy.’ Salim said with an innocent conviction in his voice, Preetha lifted her legs and he held them firmly, entering her once again in this new position. Preetha gasped with pleasure, every new position was like a completely new experience for them. Salim was a virgin, so even the slightest variation in their union was guiding him to new throes of gratification, he never even knew such pleasures existed. On the other hand so many months of abstinence, frustration and pain had left Preetha numb, with each thrust Salim was injecting new life in her. She traced her hands on her skin, feeling herself, reassuring herself it was all real and not some fervid dream induced by alcohol. 
Salim pumped hard, his hips moving like a piston, and his lower belly slapping on her nether regions with loud wet blows. The malnourished muscles of his slender body corded up, sweat glistened on his smooth hairless skin, head thrust back with the dizzying pleasures of sex, he was just relentless. Preetha was surprised how long he was maintaining his erection, it was rock hard inside the fleshy folds of her vagina, he was also surprisingly strong, or the love gave him strength, he was carrying the weight of her massive legs in his arms and thrusting like a machine, determined to make her cum again, which Preetha was almost at the verge of one more time. 
Preetha pulled her legs towards herself, rewarding him with a better view of their union as his cock pummeled in and out. Salim watched himself, his cock getting buried deep inside the hairy flesh and coming out again bathed in her juices, glistening and throbbing. He could inhale the smell emanating from there, he started feeling dizzy from the heady aroma and his exertion. Preetha was so inebriated with sex that she was losing control of her senses and bodily function, a thin stream of drool escaped from the corner of her lips and rolled down her face. 
Finally Salim collapsed on her breasts, panting and gasping, his hips still moving but he was too exhausted. Preetha held him, welcoming his much needed rest, and regained her senses a bit, as she wiped the drool with the back of her hand. She was too intoxicated even to feel embarrassed, and she realized she would never feel embarrassed in front of Salim. She can let go of her womanly dignity and reserve and enjoy the primordial sensuality of raw unrestrained lovemaking. 
‘It’s okay, rest for a while…’ she murmered in Salim’s ears. Salim shook his head, rubbing his nose and lips on Preetha’s chest, his panting had reduced a bit. ‘No Mommy, I want to make you feel good. I want to make you cum again. I want to see you to spray your love juices on me again.’ He said.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘But I just came twice!’ Preetha exclaimed. ‘It doesn’t matter…’ Salim snatched her words. ‘I want you to soil the bed with your cum. I want to sleep in your wetness.’ He said very affirmatively and started thrusting again. 
‘Uffff…ohhh fuck!’ Preetha screamed as Salim started thrusting anew. Salim was also moaning hard this time. ‘Aaahhhh…aaahh…ah…ah….’ He moaned and squealed pistoning her pulsing insides. Preetha realized something, a grown up man seldom wants to express himself, hence they remain the strong silent type on bed and expect women to do all the moaning to feed their ego. Salim was not at all like that. He expressed himself freely and wanted his new mother to know how much pleasure she was giving him as well. If not for the thunderstorm and heavy rains their loud moans could have been heard from the adjacent buildings as well. But even nature wanted to give them that acute privacy to enjoy their physical union. Salim was losing his senses as well, this time drool slipped out of his open lips and dripped on her breasts, he was swimming in an ocean of pleasure. Preetha was surprised as well as overjoyed by his response, ‘Oh Shit!’ She exclaimed. 
Salim wrapped his arms around her neck and pressed his face on her cheek, breathing heavily, never missing a single stroke. ‘Mommy…I love you mommy…please never leave me please…’ he said breathlessly, his lips brushing against the corner of her mouth, his words paused by frequent kisses. Preetha’s eyes brimmed with tears, tears of love, joy and gratification. She whimpered without words. The pain she had been dealing with and this sudden moment of fulfillment was brewing a storm in her heart which rivaled the one outside. Her response didn’t come in words but with kisses. 
She parted her lips and her open mouth invited Salim who responded with equal yearning. What followed was the hungriest lewdest most messy mouthplay Preetha had ever experienced in her life. Their lips and tongues wrestled with each other saliva pouring out copiously drenching each other’s faces. Hot breath, drool and tears mingled with each other, a steamy vapor of love was rising from their faces. Their tongues rolled on each other arduously, paused frequently by lips locking and releasing, pushing gobs of spit in each other’s mouth until it became too much to contain and rolled down their lips and chin, especially Preetha’s because she was below. Her whole lower face and neck started glistening with streams of their mingled saliva, raw scent of spit and drool emanated from her skin. This was the wildest smooch of her life, and for Salim it was something he first experienced and he was gifted with the pinnacle of lovemaking. 
They finally relented, Preetha was getting closer and closer, and Salim was finally gearing up to push his new mother off the edge. Preetha’s body was going through the countdown as well… 
‘Uffff…harder…harder….ssss…aaaaahhh!’ she moaned. Preetha knew she was going to climax very soon with Salim’s unrelenting thrusts she could feel the throb inside the fleshy walls of her vagina and urethra, but she wanted to give Salim something more. Women climax and men doesn’t even get to know until they discharge their bodily fluids as well which is rarely achieved. Preetha had made up her mind that she will let Salim know of her feelings, her body will express for her; it will shower her love all over him. 
‘Mommy…am I doing it right? Can I make you cum again?’ Salim asked eagerly, strings of their mingled saliva bobbing down his chin. His earnestness made Preetha surrender herself completely and teach him the secrets of her body. Secrets she never shared with anyone, not even Ayan her ex husband. 
‘Yes baby, you will make me cum again, you will make me cream and turn on the fountain inside my love pot.’ Preetha said breathlessly.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

She propped herself up on one elbow and pointed at her clitoris, careful not to touch it herself. She wanted Salim to touch the glans and throw her off the edge. 
‘You see this little thing baby?’ Preetha asked eyes squinting with the rushing pleasure which overcame her as Salim continued his thrusting. Salim nodded fervidly, ‘What’s that Mommy? It’s so beautiful…it’s like a pink pearl!’ 
Indeed her clitoris had swollen up much larger than its natural state hidden in the folds of her labia, it was glistening brightly and proudly, promising Preetha her final emission. 
‘This is Mommy’s love button, use your fingers, rub it, love it and release Mommy’s love juices.’ Preetha whimpered, her voice almost choking with the anticipation. 
Salim squeezed the fleshy folds of her labia, rubbing them against her clit, sending electric jolts through her body as she quaked. He kept on thrusting as he rubbed her clitoris, his body was in perfect harmony of motion, never missing a beat as he multitasked on his mothers vagina. 
Preetha felt her Clit throb as blood rushed into the stimulated glans, Salim’s fingers rubbed the glistening button, Salim’s touch was delicate yet firm and his strokes regular and veracious. Preetha’s pleasure was accentuated yet delayed, growing and growing to the point of no return and then suddenly to her shock and surprise, Salim took her clit between his fingers and pinched the engorged organ, gently first, careful not to hurt his mother. 
Preetha gasped and screamed ‘Aaaaaahhh ah haa…baby baby…yesss….harder!’ She pleaded as Salim increased the pressure. The meaty walls of the vaginal tunnel went through violent spasms as her body convulsed from head to toe. Her urethra released her girl cum in quarts, but Salim had not taken his penis out of her vagina, and it squirted all over her belly and breasts, splashing on her skin in frantic sprays as he went on pumping, drilling out her juices. Preetha thrashed, her body was unable to endure the ravaging pleasure that invaded her flesh like a tsunami. ‘AAAhhhhh…pull out….pull out….I can’t take it anymore…please!’ She cried. 
Salim was absolutely astounded witnessing his new mother’s orgasm. This one was so much more intense than the one before, as if her body wrung out every drop of pleasure which was building up for the past fifteen odd minutes. This was almost miraculous, the way a boy in his pubescence devastated a woman double his age and size. He looked at Preetha, his face beaming with pride as he saw her flesh temble, eyes half closed with the intensity of the passing climax, panting and sighing and licking her lips, biting the lower lip occasionally, her skin glistening with the cooling sweat and her semi transparent vaginal discharge splattered all over her lower belly to the valley of her humongous breasts, rolling down in tiny rivulets on the soaked bed sheet.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim pulled out his hard throbbing cock with a slushy pop from her dripping pussy as she moaned again. He was conserving his cum, he wanted to go again. The way Preetha was now, a glow of satisfaction emanating from her body, Salim would not be able to control his own orgasm just by the look of her hence he decided to pause for a while. 
Salim rested on her trembling softness and slid up her cum slick slippery belly, his arms wrapping around her, he wanted to cuddle for a while. Preetha welcomed him by wrapping her arms around his slight form. Salim put his arms around Preetha’s neck his face nuzzling at the nape, listening to her heavy breathing and sighs quietly, enjoying the sounds of her satisfaction, his body oscillating with the rhythm of her breathing. After her ecstasy subsided they rolled over facing each other. 
For a few lingering moments they just looked into each other’s eyes, Salim traced his fingers on her beautiful face, touching her glowing cheeks, neck, tapping her chin lightly, feeling the softness of her lips and the warmth of her breath brushing on his index. ‘Did I make you feel good Mommy?’ He finally uttered, his voice a whisper. Preetha looked at him with a lingering gaze and smiled, there was no word needed, her expression said it all. ‘I love your smile Mommy…’ Salim said, ‘Especially when you smile with your lips pursed, and the way the mole at the corner of your lip twitches.’ 
Preetha held his small hand and rewarded his compliment with the same smile. ‘Mmmm…and what else do you like in me?’ she asked playfully, putting her left arm below Salim’s head, cradling it and her hand caressing his head. Their faces were so close that their lips brushed against each other as they spoke, breath mingling. ‘I love your voice Mommy…’ Salim murmered ‘I love the sweet sounds you make while we love each other, I love the heat and smell of your breath, I love the taste of your mouth, I love the sweat on your skin, I love your hair…’ 
‘Go on, tell me more…don’t stop…’ Preetha closed her eyes and urged him to say more, she was feeling mesmerized, no one had ever told her things this pubescent boy was telling her, he sincerely loved the very essence of her being and complimented her like a Goddess. It’s not that Preetha was alien to compliments, they are showered at her almost everywhere and especially from men, but unlike uthers Salim’s voice rang true, there was no contrivance or flattery, he spoke with the innocence of a child. Salim continued, complementing each nook and cranny of her body like a bard singing a ballad about a goddess, his words were simple yet strung the very cords of her heart. Preetha responded with occasional sighs, soft brush of her lips on his face, sometimes a flick of tongue on his moving lips. The afterglow of their sex was equally intense as their lovemaking. 
‘But what I would love most…’ Salom ended mischievously, ‘…Is to go inside Mommy again.’ He shifted and tried to get up as Preetha held on to him. 
‘Noooo…a little more baby; let us cuddle for a while…’ She said in a indulgent nagging tone. ‘We have all the time in life, I just want to enjoy this warmth a little more.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha rolled him up in her arms, Salim rested peacefully swaddled by her warm, meaty embrace. His dizzy head was becoming drowsy as sweet slumber came over, he dozed off for a while, a beatific smile lingering on his lips. He felt so adorable to Preetha, his thin face nuzzled between the fleshy mounds of her breasts, his slim cool arms encircling her girth as much as they could, and his softening cock nestled in the thick wet bush of her pubes, the tip touching her still raw clitoris. They lay like that for unknown time, Preetha felt like sleeping as well, but myriad thoughts swam in her head. She didn’t know where this relation is leading her to, neither did she care. It was too sweet, too intense to even consider any alternative. This boy belonged to her now and she will do anything to keep him. Preetha had now decided to join work once again, she will call her H.R manager first thing tomorrow and join as soon as possible. She needed her influential friends and colleagues backing her up in this adoption process. Things won’t be easy but she will do what she can to make this relation permanent, and then maybe, just maybe in a year or so she will ask Salim to give her a baby. Salim fulfilled her need as a mother and a woman but she wanted one of her own flesh and blood, gifted to her by her most loved one, and that was Salim for all she knew. In due course of time she wanted him to impregnate her, and their union would give birth to a lovely daughter. Yes, she wanted a daughter; Salim has fulfilled her need of a lover and a son, now she wanted a daughter, which was snatched away by the Mullicks. 
Preetha lifted herself up, Salim still safely cuddled in her arms, as she put him on her lap, his back and head cradled in her left arm while with the other hand she caressed his slim legs. There were still some welts left from the beating he got in the afternoon Preetha touched them softly, promising herself that she will never let any harm or abuse touch the boy ever. Salim’s reverie was broken, he nuzzled his face in the nook of his mother’s neck murmering ‘it feels so good to sleep like this mommy, you make me feel so safe.’ ‘Are these still hurting?’ Preetha asked him looking into his half closed eyes and touching the welts delicately. ‘Just a little Mommy, but as you touch them the pain just goes away.’ Salim said. ‘I was really scared when you slapped the watchman and the way he just spun and fell on the ground. You were so angry, so strong! But now as I think of it, it looked so funny, just one slap and he couldn’t even stand on his feet, and how could he? You are so much more bigger than him; he stood no chance!’ Preetha chuckled inwardly, remembering the incident; she had really lost her temper. All her pent up sorrows, anger and frustration came out in that slap. ‘You know, I really felt like snapping his neck, that bastard. And honestly, I could have just grabbed his head and twisted it backwards until it broke. I was an athlete you know. I am not like those delicate girls; I have a lot of strength in these arms.’ Preetha said as she reclined back on the heap of pillows, Salim still on her lap, holding on to her like a cub. 
‘Yes Mommy, you are so strong, and yet you are so gentle with me.’ He said his lips brushing on the warm skin of her breasts. ‘I will always keep you safe baby. Nothing in this world can keep us apart.’ Preetha said with a reassuring smile. ‘I hope this night just doesn’t end. I just want to be here with you like this till the end of time.’ Salim squeaked, showering her breasts with soft kisses. ‘All our nights from now on will be like this baby, you worry not.’ Preetha murmured in his ears, salim shivered at the caress of her warm breath in his ear. 
Salim was feeling a little shy, being with her like this, not a single stitch on their bodies, the experience of being completely naked yet relaxed was so new to him. Preetha gathered him in her arms and asked ‘What happened? What are you thinking?’ Salim smiled shyly with his eyes downcast thumbing a mole in the inside of Preetha’s thigh; he didn’t reply. ‘You love my moles don’t you?’ Preetha asked bemused, ‘Okay I will let you count them one day. Even I don’t know how many moles I have on my body; but now you must tell me what you are thinking.’ She insisted. 
‘Nothing Mommy, it’s just that everything about you is so beautiful, and I want to go inside that beauty again. It feels so good Mommy! He looked at her in her eyes and admitted. 
‘Hmmm…’ Preetha smiled impishly ‘I know it feels good, especially since it is your first time and that too with a woman like me. But you know there will be rules, first rule, you cannot cum inside me. Whatever happens the white stuff should never be released inside me. I will buy condoms tomorrow, but for today you must control yourself.’ She said. 
‘What’s a condom mommy?’ Salim asked innocently to which Preetha laughed and said ‘ Hahaha…you will see…but for now just remember. Come, put your joystick inside Mommy’s lovepot and lets churn out some more love juices.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

An overjoyed Salim reached up and planted a messy, slurpy kiss on Preetha’s cheek as she laughed heartily. ‘I am sorry Mommy, I messed up your face.’ Salim said as a thin string of saliva bobbed between his lip and the wet dripping patch on Preetha’s cheek. ‘It’s okay, we can mess each other up as much as we want. This is how we express our love baby.’ She said ‘Now get off Mommy’s lap. I know you are tired and we will do it a bit differently this time.’ Salim’s cock was hard and rubbing Preetha’s soft belly, Preetha imagined the amount of cum stored inside his ballsack. Salim rolled back obediently and with his knees spread on the bed he proudly displayed his erection; his cock was twitching, throbbing, the veins popping out with the anticipation of the union. Preetha thought of getting on top of the boy and doing it, but then thought again, considering her size and strength and the way she was losing control tonight she could injure the frail boy. She will try the woman on top position once they are more eased in in their relation, for now she wanted to try a tricky yet a much safer position which will be much more relaxing for them both. 

Preetha eased Salim back on the pillows, positioning him between her legs. Salim marveled at the sheer size of her legs, being so tall her legs were almost the same length of Salim’s whole body, and each of her thighs was bigger in girth than his entire torso. ‘God, he is so small and yet he is giving me so much pleasure!’ Preetha wondered. They brought each other’s hips as close as possible, pressing into each other as Preetha held his erect cock and guided it into her pussy. She grimaced at the rawness of her pussy and hissed a little. Salim moaned softly as his penis entered the squelchy warmth once again, her meaty insides wrapping his organ wetly. She pushed on until it was completely buried to the hilt and lay back relaxing. She reached out her hand which Salim grabbed, locking their bodies together firmly. ‘I will start now baby, just lay still and hold on to me. Let me do the work, it’s gonna feel good I promise.’ She said. Preetha started rolling her huge globular ass, the muscles of her lower back and glutes doing all the work as his penis slid in and out of her vagina which had started leaking already. ‘Aaaahhh…’ she moaned. No matter how many times she was doing this tonight, it felt equally pleasurable.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

In a relaxed manner Preetha continued this position, their bodies were in perfect harmony. Salim gazed with wonder as he could clearly see his mother hairy pussy eating up his ram rod hard penis and releasing it again, coating it copiously with her girl sauce. Since he was not in an active position Salim gave himself up completely to the beautiful sensory stimulation. He settled in a half awake dream like state enjoying the precious feeling his new mother gifted him, listening to her soft moans and the creaking of the bed under her weight. Salim was floating in an almost drug induced ennui, he was looking at the ceiling, eyes half closed, shallow breaths escaping his open mouth, his hands trailed on the smooth skin of Preetha’s massive fleshy thighs, caressing them with as much love he could muster. 
‘Are you liking it baby?’ Preetha asked between gasps. ‘Yes mommy, I feel so good….so relaxed, but it feels better when I can see your face mommy. I love to see your face when we make love Mommy.’ 
Preetha understood this was the much needed final stimulant for the boy to reach the epitome. He wanted to see her face, her expressions as she enjoyed the act, more than the penile pleasure it was more important for him to see her satisfaction, and that was the sign of true love. 
‘Prop yourself up on the pillows.’ She instructed. ‘You can see me, and now I will do it a little faster. Just tell me when you are about to cum oaky?’ She said. Salim obediently propped himself up on the pillows, now sitting reclined he had a clear vision of Preetha, she was looking so beautiful! Salim noticed that his crotch was glistening with her fluids. ‘Yes Mommy yes…this is so much better!’ He yelped and Preetha increased the pace of her strokes ‘AAAH…ah…ah…yes baby cum for Mommy…cum for Mommy please!’ she encouraged him, she threw up her arms giving him a clear view of her hairy pits, she has now known the right strings to pull. 
This was the final straw, Salim felt a tight knot in the insides of his lower belly as he saw the dark fuzz on her armpits, promising the smell he has grown addicted to, and her face…her divine face, mouth open, eyes half closed, her long midnight tresses coiled all over the bed; the sound of her incessant moans, the tremble of her hefty thighs, the bounce of her massive milk heavy breasts and the wet tightness of her pussy, wringing his adolescent organ to the point of explosion. Yes, this was the final blow. 
Preetha due to her age long experience immediately detected the tautness in his glans before final release, she knew he was not going to pull out himself as he was too overcome with pleasure; he was not experienced enough and would spill the seed in her urethra unknowingly. Preetha couldn’t allow that and grabbed his cock with her hand, Salim yelped with pain from her firm grip as she forcefully pulled out his throbbing slimy organ. ‘No, I told you not to cum inside me!’ she snapped, feeling a little angry as well. ‘Aaaaahhh…Mommy…’ Salim almost screamed as she tugged his cock and pulled him up on her, dragging him by his cock. ‘Not inside my belly, you can cum on my belly…’ Preetha said curtly. She felt a little remorse for being so harsh with the boy, but he needed to know his boundaries. Preetha could have taken a pill next day, but she didn’t want to abuse her body for the sake of his fulfillment. She had done it multiple times with Ayan in their marital life and it took a toll on her period cycles, she wanted to remain healthy, and in this new relation she was going to call the shots. Salim needed to know his position, and it was certainly beneath her. From now on she will never allow a male to take lead in her sex life, and Salim was most unlikely to do that, but still she needed to keep him in check. There will be rules to follow and he must abide by them.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Perched on his mother’s soft fleshy belly, Salim looked at her displeased face apologetically and said ‘I am sorry Mommy, I didn’t know what to do…it felt too good to pull out.’ Preetha’s momentary ire cooled down immediately with this helpless admission. ‘It’s okay…’ she said; ‘You will learn, now use your hands and cum on my belly, release yourself.’ 
‘But how will I do it Mommy? I have never done this.’ Salim said helplessly. Preetha realized, fighting for survival this boy never had a chance to any sort of pleasure, when you are uncertain of the next morsel of food you will ever have it is not possible for one to explore their own bodies, other human urges are subdued by the primal needs of mankind. When your stomach is empty you don’t feel any other desires. 
‘You remember how I did it? How I held your pee pee and stroked up and down gently? Just do it like that.’ Preetha instructed pointing at his glistening cock ‘There’s plenty of my love honey on your pee pee, use it as lubricant, start now or it will dry up.’ She said. 
Salim obediently started stroking his cock, his hand movements jerky and inexperienced, his grip unsure as he didn’t know exactly how much pressure was needed to exact maximum pleasure. ‘He will learn.’ Preetha told herself and to encourage him caressed his thigh with which he straddled on her, threw up her arm again to expose her fur and made exotic faces ‘Yes baby cum on Mommy…I want to feel your hot cum on my skin…aaaahhh…’ She fake moaned as she knew looking at her he won’t be able to hold back much longer. 
Salim kept on jerking off awkwardly until he gave up…even being highly excited by this position where he was straddling on the softness this huge beautiful woman, witnessing her ecstasy, he couldn’t feel that surge inside his urethra. ‘Mommy…Mommy…’ he cried out in desperation ‘I…it’s not coming out!’ He exclaimed. Preetha looked at him quizzically ‘What happened? Just do it the way I did to you…its simple.’ She said. 
‘Mom, it’s not feeling good like the way you did it, my hands are too rough and my pee pee is hurting.’ Salim said weakly, his body screaming for release. 
Preetha realized he was telling the truth, his hard life on the street had made his hands coarse and rough. Though he was a boy his hands had been rendered calloused and hard like a construction worker from living in the streets. A rush of sympathy and love swept over Preetha as she smiled at him affectionately. Salim took this liberty to hold her wrist and guiding her hand to his cock. He whimpered with pleasure as his foreskin touched the silky smoothness of her palm. Preetha delayed her grip a little, teasing him a bit as he rubbed his penis on her palm, her hand was so soft that it didn’t even need lubrication, although Salim was leaking pre-cum aplenty. 
‘Mommy….please…please hold it like you did before.’ He pleaded squealing and preetha encircled his throbbing penis with her long delicate fingers. His cock now firmly enwrapped in her hand Preetha started stroking. Salim moaned with pleasure ‘Oh my God Mommy it feels so good…you hand is so soft and warm, and the way you are doing it…its perfect….ah…ah…’ 
Preetha had now milked the boy three times so far and she knew exactly the pace and pressure required to throw him off the edge. She stared at him, making eye contact, he looked so cute shivering as she worked on his rock hard penis, the way he was looking at her with half squinted eyes, closing them often with the overwhelming ecstasy, the shaft felt smooth and sticky in her hand. His hand was still holding her wrist afraid that she will let go. Finally his thighs started shaking uncontrollably, squeezing her waist, Preetha felt his glans stiffening and finally released in quick rapid convulsions. Salim Came. 
His semen came out in thick hot spurts, splashing first on the lower half of her face, startling her with the force and then on her neck and breasts, splattering them with semi white sperm and clear juices, and then on her belly. He had come in quarts, screaming all the way. Preetha couldn’t believe the amount of semen he released. He covered most of her upper body with his slime. ‘God…so much cum!’ Preetha exasperated. Salim had finally released the pent up love that was growing and growing inside him for the past three hours as they enjoyed each other’s body almost relentlessly. 
His chest bellowing with exertion, a thin sheen of perspiration glistening all over his smooth body Salim collapsed back on his mother’s legs as Preetha held on to his hands firmly. She was not going to let him touch himself, not immediately after she released him. One hand wrapped around his wrists, she used her right hand to milk out the last droplets of his boy juices which rolled down inside her crotch. Her face was smeared with Salim’s cum and Preetha licked her lips, tasting his semen. It had a raw pungent taste unlike the saltiness of an adult’s semen. She liked it and gulped down a little as Salim reclined shivering and panting on her huge fleshy thighs.

Members

Threads

Back