Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

MOTHERHOOD: A Tale of Love

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

Salim slipped down, there was a fervid desperation in him, he scrambled below, Preetha understood what he was about to do and grabbed his hair, trying to stop him, but she felt weak in spite of being double his size and weight. ‘No…no don’t go there…not now…’ she protested but her voice was weak as Salim went on kissing her breasts as he slid down poising himself between her legs. Preetha was losing in front of his desperate passion, like a force of nature he was finding his way to invade her. 
And invade he did, this time he didn’t need any guidance, no experienced feminine hand steered him to his course. The deep set genetic instinct kicked in and his penis squelched itself inside her sopping wet vagina. It was abrupt, sudden as Salim held on to Preetha tightly and a sharp jerk of his hips buried himself deep within her. Salim whimpered with the newfound pleasures of female flesh while Preetha gave out a loud throaty moan ‘AAAAHHHH!’. Her pussy was still sore from last night and this sudden almost forced coitus made her cry out. The soreness of her inner fleshy walls did hurt as his rock hard penis slid inside. She was already leaking discharges hence the friction was well lubricated but it still hurt despite charging up the nerve endings which sent immense pleasure as well. The pain became negligible compared to the pleasures of morning sex as he started pumping his hips beneath the sheets. 
Preetha moaned with ecstasy, she was surrendering herself to the young boy completely as his hips moved frantically, his waist rubbing on the insides of her thighs, his small but ram rod hard penis drilling her like a jackhammer tirelessly. The night’s rest had reinvigorated him to his full potential and his body slammed into her in spasmodic motions, rapid wet slapping noises muffled by the sheets. Preetha threw her arms up, in a gesture of surrender and squealed with pleasure as the boy thrust in and out with almost impossible speed, whimpers left his lips as he humped strenuously. A madness had taken over him as his body clung on to Preetha, head plastered in the soft valley of her breasts and only his waist doing all the work. 
Preetha knew at this rate he was going to cum any moment, even she felt she was reaching a climax, and it would be too late and she won’t be able to stop him from releasing his seed inside her. It felt so good, the intimacy and warmth of the morning was hypnotic and a voice deep within her told her to let go, let him have his way with her; but Preetha resisted in the last moment as she felt the familiar stiffening of his cock within the fleshy canal of her urethra. Before reaching the point of no return, she grabbed his small frame and pulled him out of her forcefully, no…she was not going to let him cum inside her. Salim gave out a loud squeal of disappointment as his cock slipped out of her wet love tunnel, but he was no match for her strength. He gasped like a landed fish, almost crying with frustrated ecstasy of his ruined orgasm. ‘No…stop…’ Preetha gasped as well, holding him firmly. ‘You are going to cum inside me and that’s a big no no.’ She said with a choked voice. Salim and Preetha both were breathing laboriously, and she pushed him off her rather harshly almost throwing him away. Salim fell with a thump on the other side of the bed, a gust of sharp breath leaving his lips in surprise and shock

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

Preetha propped herself up on one elbow looking at the scared cowering boy with livid eyes. ‘I told you Salim you cannot cum inside me…why aren’t you listening?’ she said loudly. ‘I…I am sorry Mommy…I don’t know what I was doing…I couldn’t stop myself. My head went completely blank. I am sorry…I am so sorry mommy!’ He whimpered. He was almost trembling with fear. 
Looking at his frightened timid face Preetha’s anger evaporated. How could she expect control from him when she herself had opened her thighs in invitation as he crawled up on her? He is just a boy hardly 14-15 years old not an experienced sex yogi to have complete control of one’s body. He never had such pleasures in his life, combined with his repressed puberty it was impossible for him to not be overwhelmed by the gates of heaven which she opened wide for him. Now that she had ruined his orgasm for the second time they met she felt a little guilty. Salim was helpless, he had to abide by the whims and whimsies of this goddess, he practically had no will of his own being hallowed by her providence. He was more than grateful for her divine care. 
For a few minutes no words were exchanged between them. Salim had lowered his gaze in shame and fear, Preetha was also perturbed by this awkward situation, she didn’t want to be harsh with him, he was so adorable. She decided it was time to make it up to him, show him the love he deserved. 
She peeled off the sheet which covered them, exposing his penis which was still semi hard and glistening with the residues of her juices. The smell of sex trapped beneath the sheets was released and it struck her. Salim winced as the material of the sheet slid over his sensitive organ. ‘Let me see…’ Preetha reassured him; ‘…its okay, you need not worry. Mommy is not angry with you anymore.’ 
Preetha removed the sheet from her body, exposing her nakedness to the boy, enticing him and slid closer to him, basking him with her warmth. She put her hand on his trembling chest, comforting him and feeling his racing heart as he was confused what she was going to do. She caressed his chest and belly with her left hand as goosebumps erupted on his smooth warm skin while her other hand wrapped around his moist cock. She was thrilled by the way it responded to her touch instantaneously, the muscles tightening up into a full erection within seconds. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes as he gasped with expectation. She pursed her lips mischievously as her left hand pressed on his midriff to stable his shivering while her right hand worked on his penis, using the moisture of her juices which still coated his shaft partially. The juices were drying off rapidly due to exposure to air and giving off a strong smell which Preetha didn’t like particularly. She had no intention to taste her own juices. Though they had crossed all boundaries of inhibitions, the taste of her own discharges felt like a gross idea to her. She needed to clean his cock before she was going to do what she was about to do. 
‘I will give you release baby…’ she whispered to Salim who looked at her with yearning, her soft warm hand felt so good as she stroked his shaft. ‘There are so many other ways to release yourself, you don’t have to do it inside me. I told you na, that if you do that I will be at risk of making a baby inside my belly. We talked about it last night remember?’ She said softly. 
‘I…I am sorry Mommy…I forgot. I forgot you don’t want baby…’ Salim whimpered. 
‘Its not that I don’t want a baby…stupid!’ Preetha couldn’t help but giggle ‘It’s just that I can’t have a baby right now. I am still healing from the last one and I already have a baby boy now, I got him last afternoon or have you forgotten you idiot?’ She said playfully stroking his cock as the boy winced with pleasure. ‘I…I am sorry Mom…I was so selfish…’ Salim gasped. 
‘Hush now, let Mommy take care of baby.’ Preetha put her finger on his lips as she worked up enough saliva in her mouth. She should have drank some water she thought, her mouth felt quite dry but she was not willing to interrupt this. His smooth cock, the way his foreskin slid up and down exposing his ruddy, shiny glans…it looked as delicious as a candy to her. She lowered her face and released a sumptuous frothy dollop of saliva which dripped on the head of his glans, rolling down the length. His veins were popping out with excitement. ‘Ohhhhh…’ Salim moaned looking at this spectacle as the rich foam from his mother’s mouth coated his penis thickly.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

Preetha stroked his cock, her saliva was washing away her juices as she spat more on the entire length of the fleshy shaft. Salim’s cock looked like a hard glistening candy pole dripping with honey; he was leaking pre-cum as well. 
After vigorous rubbing and cleaning up his cock to her satisfaction Preetha parted her lips, pausing for a moment, letting her warm breath brush on the throbbing red head to pique his anticipation. By this time Salim was almost squirming. He knew how good it felt, his cock in his mother’s mouth, he experienced it last evening but not to his satisfaction, he hoped this time there would be no rude interruption of a doorbell and his mother will guide him to the final ecstasy with her mouth. Preetha’s head dipped and her soft plump lips wrapped around his glans as Salim almost squealed with ecstasy. ‘Aaaahhhnnn…Mommy!’ 
Preetha during her marriage with Ayan studied the anatomy of the male penis until she came to understand it better than most men. The sensitive spots, techniques of the hands, and the mouth. She learned how to move her hands, her head, her body. She came to understand the psychology of the act how subtleties like eye contact, Saliva, the right words, or the right move can make all the difference in his experience. Apart from the warmth and moistness of the female mouth how males are particularly attracted to the spectacle a woman can make of a blowjob is a phenomenon, and Preetha was going to compensate for her harshness with the biggest spectacle she could make for Salim. 
She began to let the saliva trickle down her tongue and lips like a watery and slippery -- sensuous ooze. It ran down over her hand as she rubbed making the friction between hand and cock suddenly nonexistent. Her hand slid effortlessly over the hot throbbing member of Salim. She was surprised at how much she liked the sensation of all the excess lubricant and wondered how it would feel on her little lover. 
She gripped her partner at the base smiling to herself at the naughtiness of it all as she lovingly ran the flat of her soft tongue up the underside of the shaft, taking in the contours of her young lover as though taking in the scenery on a long drive. 
Preetha whimpered as she worked and pistoned the shaft with her mouth, curling her tongue under the bottom so the fit was as snug as she liked causing the periodic throaty gurgle. 
Salim cocked his head, panting like a confused and disoriented puppy at the sight of his new mother blowing humongous white spit bubbles on his cock and how good it looked as it rolled down -- drool hanging from her chin to his balls. 
As she promptly spit a mouthful of translucent, glutinous, slop on the pulsating purple head, she felt the excess of the thick slime that stuck in her mouth flow off her chin and spill slowly onto Salim’s smooth trembling thigh, she looked down at it and gave out a deep, airy, lusty, whiny moan, almost a sob of carnality, taking her free hand and smeared her spilling drool all over his lower belly. 
Preetha looked at Salim, her tongue thickly rolled on his shaft. Her salivary glands were working overtime, her chin was shiny and copiously coated as strings of translucent goo slowly got longer and longer as gravity slowly pulled it to Salim’s throbbing crotch. Salim’s abdomen flexed as he looked into Preetha’s eyes. Preetha knew he would cum any moment and gave it a pause. 
She rubbed his glans on her glazed chin and lips, she took the ram rod adolescent cock in her hand and rubbed it wildly, spitting on it and watching the saliva slowly stream off of it and down his balls, his crotch and making a wet patch on the bed sheet. She whimpered at the thick, warm, slimy feel of it as the bubbly ooze rolled slowly down and finally dripping from her hand pooling on Salim’s flat underbelly. 

Preetha almost lost her composure and in heat pushed out a deep screaming groan from her abdomen, baring her teeth at the primal lust of her new game, the young boy’s fresh cock. She opened up her mouth and guided the penis to the back of her throat. Preetha began to suck it harder and now, getting into the rhythm keeping sporadic eye contact with her little lover. She could hear the suction her mouth had sealed tightly around throbbing flesh and blood love muscle, hot and throbbing in her sloppy mouth. 
Preetha picked up the pace and started moaning with her mouth full of cock and spit. Salim couldn't believe what he was feeling. ‘Mmmm…mmmm…nnmmm…’ her lips and the inside of her soft wet mouth were vibrating against his cock. The sensation was so incredible! The wet sucking sounds, the feeling of her mouth swallowing his cock, the thick drool rolling down and the vibration from her humming lips were driving him crazy. 

She used her thumb and forefinger to cork screw the increasingly slippery shaft watching the boy gasping like a landed fish as a thick glob of spit, bubbly from being frothed in the excitement hung from her working lips in a slimy testament to the nasty girl she was being. She could now feel Salim’s cock throbbing powerfully in her proud mouth. Preetha relented again for much needed breath. 
She saw that she'd flung long thin strands and thick ropes of clear bubbly goo in random chaotic patterns all over the boy’s groin and around the foaming glazed boy-tool. A stream cascaded down pelvis of the boy from the base of the bouncing cock as she pulled away, letting the organ slowly withdraw from her saliva coated -- avaricious young mouth. Salim was almost at the verge of losing his consciousness. Preetha marveled at the sheer magnitude of this sloppy deluge. A vapor smelling of her musty breath and saliva steamed from Salim’s wet nether region. 

"Who knew I could generate this much saliva?" she thought and let out an airy laugh, her breath making the tip pulse and ooze out more pre-cum. 
The excitement of it all made her pussy flood its warm sap into the thick bush of her soft pubes. She felt them soak through the thick fuzz and filter her nectarous essence onto her meaty and powerful inner thighs slowly dribbling - trickling its way down. 
Salim was at the edge of his endurance and Preetha decided to give him the release or he might pop a vein. She gripped his shaft with the right amount of pressure which came from her experience and worked it up and down the slimy, slippery flesh pole in perfect rhythm. Preetha slowly and seductively run her tongue along her top lip so that Salim see thick drool mixed with pre-cum covering her sexy mouth, her mole glowing wetly at the corner of her lower lip. 
Preetha got her entire hand into the movement. Her wrist action - circular and fluid seemed to feed into the actions of her fingers moving up and down in a perfect melody rolling them into Salim’s pulsating cock, threatening to drive the young boy to the summit of his carnal rapture. 
A heated and primal feeling of electrocution began to surge through Salim’s penis from the wet slipperiness of Preetha’s pumping hands, into his stomach like the ignition of some primal inferno. His stomach seemed to drop as if ridding some cosmic roller coaster as it plummeted relentlessly downward.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

Salim’s blood vessels seemed to tingle inside him, blazing with flows of liquid magma blasting through them until the fine lines between pleasure and pain vanished and the two became one throbbing pulsating, shattering, singularity. 

The climactic bliss which had come on so gradually, seemingly preparing him for the ensuing thigh shuttering fulmination, Salim bit his lips hard enough to almost draw blood as pleasure rippled through his helpless body in wave after mind altering wave like the energy of some exploding celestial star light years away. 

The world of reality, of the tangible slipped away from Salim, revealing the realm behind them. A world without form resting just beyond direction, distance, or time - seeming to leaving his shuttering, whimpering, convulsing body behind as he lost himself in the blast of carnal release. 

As the first orgasmic wave crashed into his helpless body like a thunderous tsunami, His cock tightened for one final time and then…sweet sweet release… 
Preetha swallowed three cum surges in a row. Her mouth wide open as the thick pearly viscous seed spurted on her pulsating tongue jet streaming all the way to her throat before pulling back and letting the rest spurt against her chin and lips where it dripped down Salim’s crotch, as she could hold anymore in her mouth. She couldn’t believe the amount he was cumming. 
‘So much…where does he keep all this cum in that little body of his?!’ she wondered as the thick white goo splattered in and all over her mouth. 
As Salim spent himself in his mother’s mouth as the main thrust of the eruption began to slowly subside, retreating back like receding water from a shore and finally left his young body trembling with exhausted satisfaction. 
Preetha on the other hand could not contain the sumptuous gobs of sperm inside her mouth, it was rolling down her throat and choking her, so she playfully spat out most of it on Salim’s cock itself. She spat really hard, making a splattering whitish mess of the boy’s belly and chest and also the sheets beneath him, a few drops landed on his chin as well as he winced. She was really going crazy with all the nastiness, but it was so much fun! 
She put her slime coated fingers in her mouth and tasted them, her eyes twinkling mischievously. She always wondered what the sperm of a young virgin boy in his adolescence would taste like when their bodies are still fresh with puberty. The taste was slightly more pungent and raw than the saltiness of a grownup; the smell was stronger as well. She gulped down a little but still there was so much left in her mouth coating her tongue and inner cheeks viscously. 
To Salim’s shock she lifted herself up, turned her head backwards as much as she could stretch her neck and oozed out a thick stream of cum mixed with her spit from her lips on the back of her shoulder. It rolled down her smooth skin in a thick gelatinous stream all the way to the deep crack of her globular ass. ‘Oh shit Mom…what are you doing!’ Salim exclaimed. 
Preetha licked her lips cutting off the thick strands which drooped down all the way to her shoulder and Salim gasped with exasperation, covering his mouth. This was as lewd as it could get and Preetha was enjoying every bit of it. 
She finally slumped back, face front on Salim, her warm musky breath brushing his flushed face. Salim looked into her eyes with amazement, his chest was still heaving as he inhaled Preetha’s breath. ‘God…you even like my cock breath don’t you?’ Preetha gave out a gusty laugh. Salim was not able to speak as he kept on staring at her wet reeking face with wonder and admiration. He lowered his gaze gradually, ‘I…I am sorry Mommy…I was being so selfish, and in spite of that you gave me so much pleasure forgiving me.’ He said.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

Preetha felt such immense unfathomable love for the boy that she felt her heart would burst from the intensity of it. She held him closer and rubbed her warm voluptuous body all over giving him all the pleasure and comfort she could provide. Her long fingers trailed in his silky hair as she pressed her face tightly on his sunken cheeks. 
‘I love you…I love you baby. I might get angry with you once in a while but which mother doesn’t get angry at her boy? My anger is also part of my love; you will learn that in time. It doesn’t change the love or the deep bonding that we have, trust me.’ She said. 
Their faces, their lips were so close to each other that as she spoke she breathed into his mouth, her soft lips brushed on the corner of his lips and Salim luxuriated in the moist warmth and smell of her oral respiration. They stayed like that for untold moments until Salim murmered. 
‘Mommy, my lower belly is throbbing, it is hurting a little…is there something wrong with me. 
Preetha smiled planting soft kisses on his trembling lips lovingly which paused her words. 
‘It’s okay…mmuah…you had a release after long…mmmu…the way I have been torturing your little pee pee your muscles are sore from that…muah….’ Preetha cupped his flaccid penis in her hand and could feel it slowly stiffening to her amorous touch. 
‘God…’ she thought, ‘…he just ejaculated the load of his lifetime and still he is getting stiff with barely my slightest touch.’ 
They basked in each other’s warmth as the dim light of the morning played on their naked bodies through the creases of the curtain, skin rubbing on skin, breath mingling with breath, love soaking into each other. Time seemed to lose its meaning as woman and boy cuddled with the joy of afterglow among the crumpled sheets, savoring each other’s smell and touch. Preetha was so much bigger than Salim that he felt himself lost and engulfed in the softness of her body, melting inside her warmth and all consuming love, drowning in her tepid flesh. Preetha held him close, snugly yet delicately like nestling a frail bird. A beaming cocoon of ennui enwrapped them as they lay resting. 
Preetha started feeling a familiar call of nature within herself. Her bladder was bloated, in all the excitement and passion she has practically forgotten her other physical needs. They had taken a backseat for too long, and now with the ebbing of passion she felt the urgency to relieve herself. 
Preetha shifted, lifting herself up but Salim snaked his slim arms around her neck, looking at her with appealing eyes. He was not going part himself from her even for a second, he held on to her like a petulant child. ‘Where are you going?’ he asked in a whiny tone. 
‘Baby, Mommy needs to pee, just give me a few seconds and I will be back…’ Preetha coddled him. 
‘No…no…no…I want you here with me. I want more kisses.’ He nagged. 
Preetha quickly planted a wet sloppy kiss on his lips and tried to rise but he held on to her ever so tightly, he licked his lips, tasting her saliva greedily but not letting her go, he loved the weight of her breasts pressing on his chest, the heat coming from her belly and the light tickle of her moist pubes on his legs as she tried to shift and short gusts of her breath as she giggled and tried to free herself from his coiling arms. He was almost wrestling with her. Preetha laughed at his feeble effort to keep her from getting up, she could easily shrug him off but she chided with the pretense of struggle. Salim all the while enjoyed his new mother’s body, feeling her up, holding her head close to his, sniffing her breath to which he has grown addicted to. 
After a brief struggle Preetha finally increased her strength and pushed him gently back on the bed. She really needed to go or she would leak on the bed. Salim groaned with mild protest but relented, he didn’t want to test her patience at all. He sighed as she sprung out of the bed and stared at her majestic elephantine stride as she walked to the door of the attached toilet in the bedroom, the way her thigh muscled flexed, the bouncy jiggle of her thick globular buttocks in rhythm of her swaying waist. Vatsayana described this in Kamasutra as ‘Gaja Gamini’ - the walk of an elephant. Scholars use this analogy to describe the seductive walk of a woman. You can see it from the back of a woman; you just watch the movement of her hips and the shoulders. In our Indian classical dance forms it is called Tribhang or the three breaks in your body. Our women walk like that. In the West they walk straight. Preetha is the quintessential Alpha Indian woman described in the scriptures of Kamasutra, only her gait and walk could give men sleepless nights and Salim was witnessing that in all her naked glory, a rarest of privilege for the most fortunate. 
As she opened the toilet door she looked back at Salim waiting like a beggar on the bed with a coy, demure glance and vanished behind the door.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

As Preetha was going to sit on the toilet to relieve herself she heard a shuffle behind. She looked back and saw Salim peeping through the door which she had left open. This boy was not letting her a moment out of his sight, and his endless curiosity was even invading her most private moments. Preetha should have closed the door behind her, but she thought why would she do that? He should know his boundaries and keep to it. Her displeasure was evident on her face as she turned with a hint of anger. 
‘Salim, why are you here? Mommy is having a very private moment here and you are being extremely rude by peeping.’ She said in a strict tone. It caught Salim unaware. She turned back at him and reprimanded him further. ‘You need to know when a girl wants her privacy and you are not allowed there.’ She said coldly. She could see how nervous she was making Salim. 
‘B…but…the door was open Mommy.’ He said weakly, intimidated by her mood swing. 
‘This is my house and I will keep any door unlocked as I want.’ Preetha said. ‘The door was not open, it was not locked, it was ajar and you need to know to ask for permission or knock when you see a closed door.’ She said. 
‘I…I am sorry Mommy…I will never do it again.’ Salim said with a timid voice. 
‘Now go…scoot…’ Preetha said, ‘Let Mommy pee in peace.’ 
Salim covered his face in embarrassment and trotted off. Preetha smiled with satisfaction. She knew she had to train this boy to her requirements. He needed to know his boundaries; he was just running around like an excited puppy. She needed to discipline him up to her requirements, fitting the social strata she belonged and make him a perfect mate/son/companion for her. It was her responsibility and given the gratitude and slavish obedience which he deemed her with it won’t be complicated at all. He was not going to be the rebellious teenager if she had born him from her womb. He will abide to her will and whim without a contradicting word. On the whole he was all she could ever wish for. 
Preetha relaxed, stretched and plopped her plump bottom on the pot. Though her bladder was straining she found it difficult to pee. She had sex for the first time in close to a year, her vagina was not used to penetration and the number of times and intensity they copulated last night had really left her urethra sore. There was a burning sensation. Her mouth felt dry, she licked her lips and pulled up the meaty flesh of her pussy with her hands, relaxing the muscles within. She spread out her labia stretching the pee hole as much as she could waiting for the flow. Her meatus (urethral opening) throbbed, pulsating wetly as her bladder pushed the excretory fluid down her canal in a series of semi painful convulsions. 
‘Mmmm…’ Preetha bit her lips as she could feel the hot urine gradually passing through the urethral tube and reaching the much needed release. She spread her pussy as wide as she could as the tiny hole gaped out pulsating with the spasms as the hot liquid passed through the tract.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

‘Aaaaahhh…’ Preetha almost gave out a cry as the first spurt burst through the hole, steaming hot translucent pale yellow urine squirted out like a punctured hose pipe and splattered on the plastic rim of the toilet. 
‘Oh shit…’ Preetha muttered between her teeth as she saw the mess she made, her piss was all over the rim, dripping on the towel below. She had made a mess, and it was embarrassing, but the relief was too much to register anything for that moment as the thick flow of golden excrete splashed inside the commode water in a steady stream emitting a strong pungent smell which filled the toilet. 
She pissed in quarts, the steady flow followed by quick squirts with the spasms of her urethral muscles. By the time she finished the inside of the bowl was full of yellow excrement. Preetha sighed with relief as she sat still on the bowl enjoying the numbness that followed. 
She tore a length of toilet paper from the roll and delicately cleaned her pussy and wet pubes. Her vulva still felt sensitive and raw to the touch of the paper and she winced a little, carefully dabbing the tissue around the pee hole and her meaty labia. 
She pulled herself up, feeling a little dizzy and flushed the toilet, she felt fatigued as her head swam, and forgot to clean the rim of the toilet. 
Preetha came out; Salim was sitting on the edge of the bed, feet dangling. She looked at him indulgently as he sprung up and headed for the bathroom ‘I need to pee too Mommy…’ he quipped. Preetha yawned languidly, piling up her long tresses on the top of her head as she walked towards the bed in that lazy elephantine stride of hers as Salim glanced at her mischievously and sneaked in the bathroom. No, his intention was not pissing. 
Closing the door behind him he approached the pot, he had been hearing his mother pissing inside and she was pissing a lot. He came in with the expectation of a rare treat, the pungent smell of her piss was still hanging heavily in the air and his eyes caught the puddles and drops of precious golden yellow liquid on the rim of the pan. Salim invited himself to this new odor of his mother, he lowered his head and sniffed the amber splash, the smell was still strong. He marveled at the variety of smells his mother produced, each one treasured by him. He had already enjoyed the smell of her girl juices, her milky breasts, the warm aroma of her furry armpits, her sweat, her breath, the smell of her copious saliva on his skin, and now he smelled the glorious musk of her urine as well. It was strong but it felt unequivocally libidinous and intoxicating to his young sensory faculties. He sniffed on, taking lungful of that pungence, even considered licking a little off the rim, but that would be too much. He reserved that experience for later; perhaps he wished, he might even convince her to relieve herself directly in his mouth, as he could drink the glorious golden shower directly from source, fresh, steaming and sparkling, the magical waterfall of a goddess. The idea felt a tad revolting but irresistibly erotic at the same time.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

‘What are you doing so long in the bathroom…come to bed with Mommy.’ He could hear her calling. Salim wanted to enjoy the smell of her piss a while longer, but her call was too tempting. Salim quickly relieved himself as well, cleaned the rim with a toilet paper, took one last whiff of her urine vapors from the soft wet tissue, flushed it and opened the door to the bedroom. The pale cloudy morning light was creating an enchanting ambience in the warm cozy bedroom as it fell through the partially drawn blinds on the whiteness of the sheets and Preetha’s smooth olive skin as she languished on the bed. The dark and light chiaroscuro made it look like a rubenesque painting of her glorious nakedness in the room. She was again half asleep. 
Salim tiptoed at her, marveling at her large glorious form sprawled on the bed, her arms raised and tucked under the pillow her head rested in a hazy lull. Salim perched himself at the side of the bed, his eyes traveling all over her sublime feminiety and finally resting on her alluring armpits again. The warm fuzz beckoned him. He lowered his face and inhaled deep, once again, tepid pungence tingling his nostrils. To him her ripe womanhood was like a supine garden, each part promising varied flowers of myriad smells, fruits and juices of sundry tastes. Salim couldn’t stop himself from touching the perfumed bush. His slender fingers played on the wisps of soft yet dense growth that covered her fleshy oxters profoundly. He twirled the tufts of hairs playfully as they released the hidden aroma of her sweat and pheromones. He could play with the hairs endlessly; his fingers like children dashing around and rolling in the dewy grasses of her whiffy thatch if not Preetha had stirred, feeling ticklish at his touch. 
She gave out a warm throaty chuckle, ‘Oh, stop it you…given a chance you will make a hut there and start living and farming in my armpits.’ She muttered humorously. 
‘That’s a lovely idea Mommy…’ Salim said in a gleeful tone. 
Preetha decided not to pander to his obsession and rolled over. ‘Ummm…no more.’ She said in a sleepy tone ‘Good things are not to be indulged without restraint. Show some self control, make me happy and I will reward you accordingly.’ 
Salim propped his head on his arms resting on the bed gazing at the indolent waves of her body as she coiled like a mythical serpent. He stared longingly, his eyes traveling all over the expanse of her broad smooth back, muscles faintly rippling under the fleshiness, curves in her waist changing contours with each subtle movement, the deep furrow of her spine snaking languidly. In the daylight he could count the moles on her back and shoulders. Salim sighed. 
‘Tell me Mommy…how will I make you happy?’ He asked earnestly. 
‘Mmmm…you can start by making me some tea; I am feeling a slight hangover from last night.’ Preetha murmured lazily, ‘You will find everything in the left cupboard of the kitchen.’ 
‘Of course Mommy…’ Salim quipped, ‘This I am very good at. I work in a tea stall, remember?’ 
‘Worked…’ Preetha corrected him, ‘You are never going back there. You’re here with me now, understand?’ 
Salim wheezed with joy and rushed to the kitchen, he thought about wearing a towel, but decided against it. He enjoyed his nakedness; he felt completely uninhibited, unafraid of anything in the universe as this beautiful goddess like woman promised him protection and comfort from the vagaries of world. 
Salim put his entire heart into making the best pot of tea he ever made in his life. His love added extra flavor in the hot morning beverage. Salim fished out a tray and some biscuits from the cabinet and arranged everything neatly together. Overjoyed to get this opportunity to serve his goddess mother he carried the tray carefully to the warm toasty bedroom with beating heart. He wondered how she would like the tea he made, and prayed to god that he is able to impress her. 
‘Chai garam…garam chai…’ (Tea…hot tea) Salim entered with a beaming smile as Preetha rolled over and looked at the happy boy, her luscious lips curling in a satisfied smile as well. He looked so proud and cute to Preetha in his nakedness carrying the tray. 
‘If I found you like this in a tea stall I would have stolen you from there.’ She said mischievously as she propped herself up. Preetha took the cup from the tray and sipped, the hot liquid soothed her parched throat, the flavor of ginger and cardamom tingled her drowsy nerves and the smell was just brilliant. She sighed with satisfaction after the first sip and could see Salim’s eyes brighten up with joy. ‘This is the best tea I’ve ever had.’ Preetha said, not exaggerating at all.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

She could see him quiver with happiness at her words as he giggled. He set the tray on the side table and got himself busy fluffing her pillows, stealing shy glances at her as she drank from the cup. Preetha knew he wanted to get close to her, cuddle with her but was feeling hesitant to interrupt her morning reverie as she relaxed enjoying her tea. She understood he wanted to give her some space, and that was so mature and understanding of him. He had realized he had been enjoying her too much, this goddess has shown him an unbelievable world, opened the gates of unimaginable pleasures to him, if there was a heaven it was right there in that bedroom and it was not right for him to act irresponsibly clingy. With the stupor fading away he was actually wondering if this was real or not, and secretly pinched himself, but there she was seated on the bed like a queen in all her glorious nakedness, all close to six feet of her voluptuousness. Yes, this is a heaven and there is the residing goddess enjoying his humble service. 
Preetha watched him loitering around and whistled at him to attract his attention; he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. She patted the spot next to her, smiling at him leniently. Salim’s face lit up with happiness and expectation, he crawled up on the bed like a nimble cat as Preetha relaxed back on the freshly fluffed pillows and curled up to her, nestling against her soft warmth. ‘Come…’ she said with an inviting arm as Salim rested his head on her comfortable and fleshy shoulder nook. Preetha curled her arm around his neck making him more comfortable as her fingers trailed on his hair. Salim’s eyes closed with pleasure as a soft mewing whimper left his lips. He rubbed his face on the depth of the hollow of her armpit which flows down to her breast, enjoying the softness of her skin and the familiar intoxicating smell of her armpit hairs again. ‘He is so obsessed with my armpits…’ Preetha mused as she sipped on her tea. Her fingers trailed on the curve of his ear, she could feel the faint throb in his temple as her fingers caressed his eyebrows. Goosebumps erupted on Salim’s skin as warm breath from an inaudible murmur brushed her skin. He looked so sweet, so innocent and so dependent on her, his eyes half closed and face nestled between her breast and armpit. There were no words exchanged between them as they basked in the condensing cocoon of love. 
Preetha looked at him fondly as he was gently rubbing his face on her skin. He caught her eyes and gave a sweet shy smile. Salim stretched as Preetha patted his head. 
‘Come on, get up…this way we will be locked in this room for weeks.’ She said.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
95 XP

‘Nooooo…’ Salim whined and rolled up on her grabbing onto her boobs, burying his face in the deep valley. ‘I just want to stay with you like this till the end of time…’ he prayed to her. 
Preetha looked down at him; his face between her humongous breasts, his head was smaller than any one of them. Eyes peering up in a puppy like appeal. Preetha gave him a silent lenient smile. 
Salim hugged her tight rubbing his face on her chest, soft whimpers leaving his lips. ‘Come we will have to make some breakfast, you didn’t have anything from morning. You have to keep your strength up if we are going to continue like this for the rest of the day. You didn’t even make any tea for yourself’ she said finishing the last few sips. 
‘I don’t want any tea…’ Salim nagged. 
Preetha sighed; she knew what he wanted and was probably too shy to ask for it. She could very well read his mind now. 
She pushed him gently off her as she straightened up, took the empty cup and to his astonishment put it gently beneath her right nipple as she expressed her warm milk in the vessel, like pouring Amrit, the nectar of life in a chalice. Salim watched with mouth agape. Preetha grabbed the underside of her tit and squeezed. Preetha milked herself, squeezing at the curved breast towards the nipple, then giving the nipple a light pinch. 

As a result, a gush of milk squirted from the pores of her nipple. It was white, thick, and creamy. It gushed into the hollow of the cup with a giant squirt. She repeated this process three times in quick succession. With each squeeze, more milk shot into the cup in her hand. Before long she was squeezing several squirts of milk from her nipples into the cup to alleviate the pressure. It had been quite a few days since she had last expressed milk, and as bizarre as it was doing, she had to admit to herself that it felt nice. Her nipples had always been sensitive and the fullness of her breasts made the feeling even more intense. Last night’s and the morning’s passion had been working heavily on her hormones and milk had been building up all the while, making her breasts full and heavy with the pent up fluids. The release felt beautiful. Preetha shifted the mug to her other tit and sent several jets of high pressure cream shooting into the chalice. 
The truth is, lactating is a unique feeling for women. It can be intense. Preetha’s nipples have always been sensitive, and when her breasts are filled with milk that needs to be squeezed out... well... there's nothing like it. And it also plays to her maternal side. Oddly, she felt complete as a woman when she lactated for Salim, her milk was not going to waste anymore. It makes her feel like she’s nourishing life from her nipples. Ayan used to nurse from her lactating breasts during her pregnancy and it was one of the most erotic things they had ever done as a couple. That memory was bittersweet for her. 
When she was done with both her breasts the cup was almost filled up with her milk. 
Preetha took the cup away after lactating from her left breast as well and gently twirled it, so that the milk would sway side-to-side without spilling, in a perfectly circular motion. It was a hypnotic sight for Salim, which is exactly what Preetha had expected. 
Preetha passed the cup gently to Salim while wiping her breasts with the bed sheet who carefully received it with both hands with great reverence. He looked at her before touching his lips to the rim of the cup asking permission silently, to which Preetha nodded with a gentle smile. She watched with a perverted sense of delight as he closed his mouth and gulped it down gently, little by little, savoring the taste and texture of the precious liquid. Salim savored it on his tongue as its thick texture magically complimented with its rich and creamy flavor. This was Salim’s own personal heaven in a pause of time that one might call a limbo. 
Leaving Salim to enjoy his morning treat Preetha slid out at the edge of the bed and stretched. She was feeling light and refreshed. She realized the release from her breasts was much needed. 
There was a cloying smell of their bodies and released juices and hormones all throughout the last 12 hours in the closed bedroom which was hanging heavy. She walked towards the bay window, reveling at the drowsy morning outside. She slid open the glass door and cool wet air swept all over her naked skin in rapid gusts. ‘Ahhhh…’ Preetha sighed enjoying the wind.

Members

Threads

Back