kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha walked towards the bedroom, taking her time, they were in no hurry. The world was their oyster and this lavish 3 BHK flat their love nest. 
Preetha and Salim went back to the dreamy snuggery of the bedroom. Preetha set him back on his feet and Salim slid down, happy and satisfied by the comforting feel of his new mother carrying him from the dining space to the bedchamber. 
Salim brushed the bed, fixing the crumpled bedsheets as they mentally prepared for their journey into each other. Preetha was delighted by the way he took care of everything, making everything his own, overcoming his hesitation. As he was busy with the bed she fixed her hair, piling the long lustrous stresses behind. Both her arms were naturally up and she didn’t even notice Salim was staring at her with a mesmerized expression his eyes were stuck unblinking at her pits and the lush dark growth that covered them. He realized that aside from the hair on their head, other hairy parts of woman’s body can look equally beautiful. It was natural and promised the secret pheromones of a woman’s intimate regions, the warmth of the fuzz and a forbidden smell that only the closest of the woman could be privy to. Would she allow him that special access? Would he be able to sniff that priceless perfume which was exclusive to her body? Would he be able to taste the texture of that warm dusky fuzz? 
Preetha noticed this finally and smiled at him dreamily, there was something in his eyes that didn’t make her even slightly embarrassed due to her hirsute oxters. There was a fascination mixed with tenderness with which he stared at her hairy armpits. Due to her large frame and thick heavy arms, Preetha’s armpit region was quite wide and fleshy and quite peculiarly though the rest of her body was practically hairless due to sparse growth, her armpits and pubic region had an abundance of fur. Men don’t like armpit hair, and it is a way of them to body shame a woman and it has been marketed for years as being disgusting and unhygienic. Even Ayan had tremendous distaste for her armpit and pubic hairs. But this boy on the other hand was fascinated by it. Probably it is similar to young girls’ fascination with men with beards. It promises maturity, wisdom and the protectiveness of a father. Perhaps looking at Preetha’s armpit hair Salim had a similar yet distinctly divergent feeling of his own. 
‘What are you looking at?’ Preetha asked playfully still arranging her hair and flaunting her armpits. Salim was caught unaware and he smiled shyly shaking his head ‘N…nothing Mommy, it’s just that you are so beautiful…’ he stammered a bit. 
Preetha teased him a little by picking at her armpit hair with her fingers and expressing mock resentment. ‘Yes, beautiful – except these don’t you agree? I haven’t cleaned my armpits for weeks, see how dense it has grown, and once it grows it releases a lousy smell…tsk.’ She said. 
‘No Mommy…Salim’ said with an innocent smile, ‘there’s no bad smell, not at all. In fact I think it really smells nice, and the hair looks so beautiful, just a small tuft…a warm patch of fuzz which my nose would love to dive in.’ He said without any hesitation. 
‘You are a naughty little boy you know that?’ Preetha pinched his nose and slumped on the soft bed. ‘Come, sit beside me…’ she invited Salim who obeyed happily. Preetha looked at him with flirting eyes and told him, ‘Salim you have seen me the way just two other men has seen me in my life, I have kept nothing hidden from you. Now tell me which part of me you like the most?’ 
Salim stared at her for a moment and answered, ‘When we worship a goddess do we think which part we should worship? The whole idol is a symbol of divinity, just like that every single inch of you is beautiful Mommy, how can I distinguish?’ he asked. 
Preetha laughted heartily, ‘No…these philosophies won’t work on me…’ she said mischievously, ‘You have to choose.’ 
Salim remained silent for a moment scratching the sheet of the bed and looked up with demure eyes. 
‘If you ask me I would say your face Mommy, I don’t remember my mother’s face, but your face is the one which I have always imagined; a mother, a goddess and the woman I always dreamed of who will give me comfort and love as I spent nights on the rags of the slums or the concrete of the pavement.’ He said. ‘When I first saw you as you slapped the watchman I must say I was terrified, your face was beautiful, but it was the beauty of a roaring fire, and then in the lift when you said not to be afraid your face was beautiful like the silver light of the moon.’ 
Preetha beamed at Salim, how could he speak suck beautiful words? He didn’t sound like a street urchin at that moment. 
‘And the other part…’ Salim continued, now a bit hesitantly ‘Are your breasts, not just because they are so big and beautiful but because you gave me sustenance from them. My insides were burning with hunger and you quenched that fire with the milk of your body. It was the sweetest most sublime thing that ever entered my mouth. You saved my life with the very nectar of your body; the body of a goddess and from that moment I knew my life, my very being belongs to you.’ 
Preetha sighed and cupped her heavy breasts with both hands. ‘You were denied love Salim, on the other hand I am a hapless woman who had been denied to give my love to the one who was growing inside me. There’s so much love trapped inside me…in these very breasts that it hurts…it feels like they will explode with the pent up love boiling within and this pain is just not in my mind, it is in my body, in these very breasts which I relieved today by feeding you.’ Preetha said as she rubbed her breasts slowly over the satin material of her night dress. She could feel the buds moisten. 
‘You know a normal woman produces close to a liter of milk per day in her lactation period and I am no normal woman.’ Said Preetha looking into Salim’s eyes ‘Considering my size and raging hormones I believe I am capable of expressing double the amount. Now imagine all this milk pent up in my breasts for months hurting my mammary glands day and night, the pain and the yearning for an eager mouth to suckle from them, think about what I had gone through and how you saved me from that pain.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim put a hand on her chest and slid closer to her looking deep into her eyes. ‘You will never feel that pain anymore Mommy, I am here to take that away. You need not feed me anything else but your milk, that would be enough for me and I will stay as your son and worshipper. I will do everything for you.’ 
Preetha could not control her emotions and pulled his head closer and this time Salim himself locked his lips on her, an open mouth kiss stimulating each other’s lips, tongue and mouth. Salim was overcoming his shyness and his kiss had become bolder, nibbling on his mother’s tongue with his lips and teeth lightly, his own tongue darting inside her mouth seeking pleasure, flicking on the inside of her pearly teeth and roof of her mouth pulling in her oral juices inside his own mouth and swallowing them, not forgetting to return the favor by oozing out his own saliva into her oral cavity. It was a wonderful intimate play of love. When with a deep sigh they released each other both their lips and chin were wet at dripping of their mutual mingled saliva. 
Preetha relaxed and rolled over on the bed. The flimsy cups of her night dress was unable to contain her boobs and they slipped out of the smooth satin, Salim watched her as she stretched dreamily, her eyes half closed, nostrils flared and lips open and inviting. Salim bent over her, peering at her beautiful face smiling. ‘Mommy, are you sleepy?’ he asked. Preetha did not reply, kept her eyes closed but shook her head slowly in contradiction. Her voluminous chest was rising and dipping heavily with her breath, and she licked her lips enticingly releasing a soft but long sigh. 
Her Sigh was interrupted suddenly by a gasp as she could feel Salim lunging on her body, burying his face, rubbing his cheeks in the deep valley between her humongous breasts. He showered her with kisses, warming her cool skin with his breath and wetness of his mouth. Mushy sighs and moans were escaping Preetha’s mouth as her body writhed in slow languid motions reciprocating to Salim’s kisses and cuddling. She pulled him closer to her, his slight frame resting comfortably on her large soft body as he nuzzled her neck, raining kisses in every nook and cranny. Preetha responded to each kiss with moans and sighs expressing her pleasure to the boy, she wanted him to know how much she was enjoying this. Her hands slid up and caressed his narrow back, moving down and unwrapping his towel, rendering him completely naked as he pleasured her.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha rolled over as Salim desperately clawed on her dress trying to cling to her as she moved away, her boobs slipped out of the silky material. Preetha was on her knees now, she grabbed a handful of Salim’s hair and pulled him up. Salim was a bit taken aback by this sudden harshness but he went with the flow. ‘You are crazy about my boobs aren’t you?’ Preetha said breathlessly shaking his head a little and drawing it close to her breasts. Salim responded by kissing her breasts, preetha cupped her right breats with her hand and showed it to Salim teasingly, ‘You will have them…I will give you more milk, you can have to your heart’s content. Let it be your dessert after dinner baby.’ 
‘I want your boobs mommy, I want your milk. The best foods in the world can’t rival the taste of your milk…’ Salim muttered half audibly. 
‘You will…’ Preetha said and pulled Salim on her lap with a sudden tug. Salim was surprised. ‘…but let’s finish what we started, I want your milk first.’ Preetha said as she cradled him on her lap, left arm sliding behind his back, supporting him while the fingers of her right hand wrapped around the shaft of his penis, enveloping it in the warmth of her fist. 
Salim understood what she was up to, his arms coiled around her neck as he nuzzled on her cheek. 
‘Mommy, aren’t you going to do it with your mouth? It felt so good…’ he asked weakly, shivering as Preetha stroked his cock in a steady rhythmic motion, he was tight and stiff like a rod already. 
‘No,’ she replied curtly ‘I just had dinner, I can’t take it in my mouth now or I will puke. Why, doesn’t this feel good?’ She asked. 
‘Yessss…it does mommy, anything you do to me feels good.’ Salim mewled, planting repeated kisses on her cheek and chin. Preetha teased, puckering her lips, promising a kiss but not delivering it. Salim yearned for a kiss from his mother, but Preetha denied her lips to him. Slim kissed the corner of her mouth desperately. 
‘No…no kisses for baby boy until he is done…’ she said teasingly continuing to stroke his cock, she could feel his pre-cum drenching the inside of her fist, lubricating it. Preetha exhilarated him even more by pressing her cheek onto his and rubbing their faces together gently, parting sweet words of intense love. 
‘cum for me baby…cum for mommy…pleeaaaseee…’ she murmered stroking his cock, now faster than ever. Salim bit on his lips, as intense passion and pleasure overran his senses, he was shaking. The feel of his mother’s soft cheek, her voice, her warm breath as she whispered to him, guided him to unknown shores of pleasure.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha used his stiff cock to pull back the satin cup of her dress, exposing her right nipple and rubbed his cock on the hardened nub, she could see drops of milk oozing out and dribbling down his cock, mingling with his pre-cum and lubricating it further. a smile of bliss beamed on her face as Salim held her tighter, pressing his face hard on her cheek and moaned ‘Oh Mommy…what are you doing…I can’t take it anymore…’ 
Preetha remained silent, smiling as her hand did all the talking, sliding up and down in quick strokes, exerting the right amount of pressure, her hand was slick and slimy with milk and pre-cum, a sweet musty smell of their bodily fluids was emanating. The tip of Salim’s cock was red and throbbing, ready to explode any moment. 
Preetha finally decided to push him off the brink by kissing his cheek repeatedly, squeezing him closer, tighter to her body, as he stiffened, a tremor rolled through his small frame as he screamed with intense pleasure and passion ‘Oh Mommy…it’s happening…it’s happening again…I am going to pee that white stuff again….ah…ah…aaaahhh!’ 
Salim released finally, thick hot bubbling cum jet sprayed from the tip of his cock, Preetha was amazed once again, ‘How can he hold so much cum in such a little body!’ she marveled. 
Salim continued screaming, eyes wide as Preetha looked intensely into them speaking through her clenched teeth. ‘Yeah…that’s my boy…that’s my little darling….cum for mommy…spill out everything that’s inside…every single drop’, she said as her hand milked him empty. Cum splattered on the bed sheet and on her forearm, rolling down in thick droplets. Finally the eruption subsided and Preetha held Salim close and leaned back on the bed. 
Salim was resting on his mother’s body now, he was still panting from the release as a warm afterglow spread through his body. His mind had gone numb and he temporarily lost control of his body as his open gasping mouth drooled on her breast. Preetha trailed her cum wet fingers on his long hair and kissed his forehead lovingly. She could feel his running heart which was beating right on her breasts. A sigh of bliss left her mouth as they lay in the afterglow for unknown moments. Rain pattered on the window panes and a cozy silence settled in the bedroom.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha pulled herself up, Salim was still eager to cuddle more, but the Satin nightgown was feeling like a burden on her body. She wanted to feel the boy with all her body, there shouldn’t be even a thread between them. Salim was a bit puzzled as she rose on the bed on her knees and slid out of the flimsy material. ‘Mom, I am sorry; I soiled your beautiful dress with that white stuff that came out of my pee pee.’ He said apologetically. Preetha chuckled and said ‘Don’t worry about it, it will wash off but it might leave some stains. I don’t mind that at all, it will be the sweet memory of your first cum.’ 
‘Cum?’ Salim asked quizzically. Preetha slumped back on the bed, relaxed as Salim huddled against her, pressing himself tightly to her warm voluptuousness. With half closed eyes Preetha smiled, enjoying the feel of his small body curling up to her. She caressed his hair as he looked at her with inquisitive eyes. 
‘That thing you released from your pee pee is called cum. Actually it is called sperm but I will call it my baby’s milk. You know, when this milk goes inside a girl’s pee pee babies are made.’ 
‘Ha ha…’ Salim laughed innocently, ‘So my milk can make a baby inside your belly? I drank your milk, so it means I will have a baby inside my belly?’ 
‘HAHAHHA…’ Preetha laughed and giggled, such silly weird questions, but she loved them. ‘No, she said, only girls can make babies inside their belly. If I drink your milk, no babies…but if your milk goes inside Mommy’s love pot a baby might get cooked up inside.’ 
Salim was amazed by this information. ‘Mommy’s milk, my milk. Mom, tell me does my milk taste as good as yours?’ 
‘Ummm…’ Preetha mock pondered for a while and then said ‘Actually, most boy milks are a bit salty and sticky like gum you know. But I am sure your milk will be very tasty. I am going to have it for sure.’ 
‘Okay..’, Salim said fondling her huge breasts playfully, ‘But You drained out all of my milk, can I have some of yours, so that I can make my milk?’ 
Preetha sighed and stretched a little, Salim slid up and rested his head on her arm, as she wrapped him lightly, Salim got a whiff of her armpit, the smell raced up his heart. 
‘You never have to ask for Mommy’s milk. It’s always there for you.’ She purred in his ear. 
Salim slid down a bit and took the nipple of her left breast in his mouth, a lick suck followed by a stronger one as Preetha’s breast squirted milk in his eager mouth. Salim had food hardly half an hour ago, but there was always space in his stomach for his mother’s delicious milk, he was getting addicted to it. Preetha released a sigh of relief as she felt her breast getting drained once again by Salim’s hungry mouth. It was such a beautiful divine feeling, her head was swimming, the Vodka she had was taking its effect. She had too many drinks that day, and she felt drunk, with alcohol and also physical fulfillment. 
Preetha was almost losing her senses, sleep was overcoming her from the comfort as she was brought back by the touch of Salim’s hand on her cheek. Salim turned her face towards him looking into her eyes as he drank from her breast, milk was spilling out on her boobs from the corners of his clamped mouth, there was just too much milk inside her. Preetha smiled at him, Salim wanted to see his mother’s beautiful face as he drank from her, and looking at her blissful smile he felt elated. 
Salim gasped with a mouthful of Preetha’s milk as it dripped on her chest, he felt like he was swimming in an ocean of milk. Preetha caressed his hair lovingly. ‘Easy baby…easy’ she whispered.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Right then Salim did something unexpected, he slid up on her body and spat some milk on her mouth. Preetha clamped her lips, and grimaced, she didn’t like the taste of her own milk and she was startled by Salim’s sudden whimsical action. ‘Mmmm…what are you doing?’ Preetha exclaimed with her milk wet lips. 

‘I want to share milk with mommy…’ Salim said breathlessly, Preetha could smell the faint whiff of her milk in his breath. Coming from his mouth it smelled sweet. ‘Come, I will taste it from your mouth baby.’ Preetha said and Salim obediently opened his mouth, Preetha explored the taste of his mouth with her tongue, Salim sucked on her tongue as well. Preetha could feel the shyness going away from Salim, he was becoming bolder in this game of love. Salim was kissing and licking her continuously, Preetha relented but there was no stopping him. He got up and cradled her head in his left hand and lifted her chin. He clamped his mouth on her and started kissing audaciously, his tongue and lips almost ploughing her face. Preetha felt as if her body was going limp, there was no strength left in her as she surrendered to the boy’s demands. He licked and sucked voraciously, her lips, her chin, the tip of his tongue fluttered on the mole below the corner of her lower lip.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim jumped on her, wrapping his thin arms around her thick girth, his weight cushioned by her huge breasts. He softly bit her neck and licked all across the length. Preetha moaned loudly throwing back her head, enjoying the feel of his tongue on her sensitive parts. Her neck and lower part of her face had become glistening wet and reeking of his saliva. ‘Aaaahhh…baby…’ Preetha gasped, ‘Don’t you want more of Mommy’s milk?’ She uttered with quivering voice. 
‘I want, I want…I want more of Mommy…I want everything Mommy has. You are so beautiful, I feel like eating you up!’ Salim said aggressively. He grabbed her left breast again and sucked hard, squeezing out milk. ‘Ahhh…not so hard!’ Preetha squealed. ‘Just suck it lightly; Mommy will squeeze out milk for baby.’ She said. Preetha grabbed her left nipple and started lactating in Salim’s clamped mouth. Preetha felt her right boob was still heaving with milk, he hadn’t touched it. ‘Don’t you want milk from Mommy’s other boobie?’ Preetha asked, Salim just shook his head, he was intoxicated by her milk, and it doesn’t matter from which boob he fed from. Preetha didn’t want to interrupt his enjoyment and squeezed her right nipple, hot white milk squirted out with the slightest touch. It was so full that the milk sprayed up in the air drenching both Salim and Preetha. Preetha realized she was making a mess of the bed, but she didn’t bother at all. Salim looked at the fountain of milk and smiled. He lifted his face and cought some of the milk in mid air with his open mouth. It was so much fun! 
Both of them had become wet with milk and as it started drying off it was becoming sticky and released a smell. Preetha was about to wipe herself with the bedsheet but Salim pleaded her not to. 
‘No Mommy let it be! It feels so wonderful as if I am wearing your essence’. 
‘But it is getting sticky!’ Preetha exclaimed. 
‘let it be Mommy, I will lick it clean for you.’ 
Preetha laughed inwardly. ‘There’s just too much baby, I think we need another shower, see it reached up till my feet! Mommy made such a mess of herself’ 
‘I will clean it all.’ Salim said determined. Preetha sighed with a smile and relented, Salim was not to be argued with, and she actually liked how he was slowly taking charge. She laid back and relaxed as Salim went down to her feet.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘This was so apt,’ Salim thought, ‘A Goddess had to be worshipped from her feet.’ He brushed his lips on her milk wet feet. His lips fluttered in rapid small kisses all over her toes, flicking his tongue over the milk droplets. Prretha shivered. He proceeded upwards, her ankles, her long well rounded shins, her knees and further up. Salim marveled how smooth and soft his new mother’s skin was. She was practically hairless all over her body except her special zones, where there was an abundance of growth. Salim moved further up planting kisses on her massive fleshy thighs, he marveled how each thigh was almost equal of his torso’s girth. Preetha felt a shiver from her toes to her arms, goosebumps were popping all over, and her vagina felt as it was burning up from inside and spreading a hot glow all within her belly. She sighed and moaned softly. Salim was further encouraged by her sound. He was about to explore her nether region as Preetha blurted out ‘No, not there…not now…I will tell you when to!’ she gasped almost breathlessly. 
Salim wriggled up and continued kissing from her belly, the soft warm flesh responded by quaking uncontrollably. It was so soft, like a huge mound of well kneaded dough. He licked her belly, tracing the tip of his tongue around her navel in a circular motion, and poked it in the fleshy hollow. Preetha’s stomach clenched with that sensation than ran all through her abdomen, her abdominal muscles stiffened and loosened in rhythmic motions. Salim opened his mouth wide and sucked on the pulpy flesh of her belly, his cheeks hollowing with each pull and releasing a sound, Preetha giggled uncontrollably. In some time her belly was glistening moist with Salim’s drool and releasing a faint smell of his saliva on her skin. Preetha breathed in deep enjoying the smell of his spit all over her belly, she smelled something else as well, and it was coming from between her thighs. Her vagina had started leaking juices uncontrollably and was releasing the stench of her womanhood and it didn’t escape Salim’s notice as well. 
‘Mommy, there’s a smell coming from your pee pee place…’ he exclaimed, experiencing something new. Preetha gulped and licked her lips, her eyes were closed, ‘That’s Mommy’s love smell baby. When a girl is loved she releases juices from her love pot, it is the smell of those juices. Don’t you like it sweetheart?’ She asked. 
‘I love it Mommy, your pee pee place…’ 
‘No, call it my Love pot.’ 
‘Okay, your love pot is like a garden mommy…see so much hair…’ he started playing with Preetha’s pubic hairs with fascination, running his fingers through them, feeling the silky, moist texture of her growth, he pulled a little on the tufts, lightly, careful not to hurt her the slightest ‘I see a Flower in the garden, it is bright and pink, like a lotus and it is releasing that smell.’ He said poetically, Preetha wondered how he could speak so sweetly, a boy without any conventional education. 
Preetha parted her legs slightly; it was a silent invitation to Salim and he didn’t make any mistake understanding, some things are ingrained in our genes, and you need not be told what to do. Salim nestled comfortably between her legs and continued his exploration of womanhood. He was getting too excited by the newness of this experience; a woman was so different physically from a man. His nimble fingers trailed all over her bush, feeling the soft moist fur, pulling and rubbing the hairs between his fingers. There was a gleam of amazement in his eyes like an explorer treading in uncharted territories. Preetha on the other hand was too overwhelmed with fervor, she kept her eyes closed. The subconscious shame of not able to control the urges of her body and letting an underage boy touch her like that with no inhibitions stopped her from looking. Her body trembled, goosebumps popping all over her skin. He hadn’t yet touched her vagina and she was creaming all over.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Finally Salim’s shaking fingers touched her glistening wet vulva and Preetha squirmed uncontrollably. ‘No…no…’ she gasped – ‘You will not touch me like that with your hands.’ She cried out. ‘Use your lips and tongue, use your mouth, but not your hands.’ 
Salim was taken aback a little but he didn’t have the nerve to disobey his new mother. Her vagina was pulsating, trickles of juices were rolling down the fleshy folds and congealing on the white sheet. He wondered how it would taste. The overpowering musty smell was a little lewd and slightly offensive but Salim was drawn to it uncontrollably. With wide open eyes and flushed cheeks he dipped his head between her thighs, he opened his mouth, which was an inch away from her throbbing organ and hesitated for a second. 
Preetha felt a tremor inside her body as Salim’s warm breath brushed on her pussy. She shut her eyes tight and uttered breathlessly. ‘Come baby…please…’ 
Salim could not ignore this call, and his mouth clamped on her labia as Preetha released a loud moan. Whatever they have been doing the whole afternoon and evening had heightened her desire to a peak, and she never touched her nether region all this while. Salim had come twice so far but she didn’t have any release, and now her passion had reached a crescendo. 
‘AAAAAHH…’Preetha was loud, very loud, if it not for the storm and rain outside her moan could have been heard by the neighbors as well. Salim was fazed for a moment by her strong reaction but he understood it was a cry of pure unadulterated pleasure and passion. His mouth continued working on her vagina, his lips nibbling the fleshy folds of her labia as his tongue flickered on the inside walls. His tongue was rubbing right over the area where her bartholin glands were and they started discharging fluids copiously. Preetha’s whole body was throbbing with pleasure as her crotch was becoming moist to the degree of being dripping slimy from her discharges and Salim’s saliva. 
Preetha grabbed the flesh of her lower belly and pulled it upwards to give Salim complete access to her vagina as he went on tirelessly worshipping the fleshy flower of the female with his mouth as it dripped honey in plentiful as reward. In the beginning the slightly salty taste of her vagina was a little overpowering for Salim but as he went on tasting it he found the juices of this incredibly beautiful grown up woman strangely addictive. These were secretes of a woman in her prime, both in health and sexuality and by grace of God Salim was fortunate enough to taste it copiously. 
Preetha was slowly nearing the climax, but she wanted to prolong it, she caressed Salim’s head, encouraging him, sometimes grabbing his silky tufts tightly as pleasure pulsed through her vagina and deep through her urethra all the way to her womb. She lifted her large heavy breasts and was surprised to see they were lactating spontaneously, pearly white milk drops rolling down her boobs.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

The rain had ceased for half an hour but miraculously as if responding to their passion thunder struck again and it started pouring. This rain was as intense and emotional as the couple inside the room. Both newfound mother and son prayed this night never end, this ocean of love should be infinite and fathomless. There were no words to explain the coils of intimacy and pleasure that bound them together, they were cocooned inside a pupa of love, passion and pleasure. Salim had found a hidden chest of treasure between his mother’s massive thighs as her flesh trembled with each stimulation his young mouth gave her. 
Finally it became too unbearable for Preetha, shamelessly she lifted her legs and held her ankles, spreading and exposing herself completely in front of the young boy. Salim had also become desperate his tongue fluttered frantically inside the oozing folds, trailing a long slimy track all up and down her perineum, the fleshy line going down from her vagina to her anus. Preetha shut her eyes tight and bit her lips as she felt Salim’s tongue on her anus, poking the tight hole with the tip and smearing it with his spit. It was so embarrassing and lewd. No one has ever done this to her before; Ayan even declined to ever go down on her as he found it repulsive. This boy on the other hand worshipped every part of her body like it was his sacred duty. The final moment was near, nearer than she could expect as she suddenly felt a cramp all over her inner thighs and lower abdomen. 
This cramp was not painful, it released immediately and then clenched again, and then released and then clenched over and over spasmodically. This was an orgasm, Preetha understood…but an orgasm unlike any other. Preetha had always been a highly sexual girl, she enjoyed sex with Ayan and often had orgasms, but this was way different, it was the orgasm to end all orgasms. Her whole body trembled as Preetha desperately held on to her ankles, crying out loud with every spasm. All this while during oral stimulation by Salim her Skene glands had been filling up with female ejaculates, the fluid of bliss which is called Amrit in Kamasutra. Preetha had been suppressing the release all this while unknowingly until it had become unbearable and the skein glands were pumped to the point of bursting out. The final stimulation of her anus however threw her off the edge and she lost control of her organs and there was no holding back her release. 
Quarts of ejaculate fluids shot out from the skene glands through her urethra and she came as there was no tomorrow. Salim was shocked as he cringed back witnessing the shower of semi milky liquids exploding from her vagina. Preetha cried out screaming and shaking uncontrollably as her pussy pulsated and gushed out the nectar of her sex. Her body was undergoing unknown sensations as she squirted and squirted, drenching Salim and the sheets between her thighs, she was pouring out like the rains outside. Recovering from the initial shock Salim immediately lowered his open mouth to get a taste of the fresh bubbling hot juices of his mother and he gulped it down in mouthfuls, satisfaction shined in his eyes. ‘Mom…this is so beautiful, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life! Aahh (gulp) the taste is divine…I love you mom…I love you!’ he went on saying encouraging words as Preetha came and came, finally the spasms subsided and the last few squirts splashed inside Salim’s gaping mouth. Preetha was gasping and crying from the intensity of this immense orgasm.

Members

Threads

Back