kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

After some time, Preetha opened her eyes. Suddenly, her gaze was drawn to the front of the boy’s shorts. She got startled! The boy was wearing a very old tattered boxer shorts, the fly was open in absence of buttons and…..oh ! The boy’s hard erect penis rose straight out of it and stood erect in the air! The penis was small in size …… may be five inches in length (which is normal; one cannot expect a larger penis in a boy such small size, Preetha mused internally), but it was rock hard! It looked a stick made up of pink frozen ice. Yes, the penis was pink in colour. Unlike other parts of his body, his genitals never came in direct contact with sunlight; so it retained its original color. Preetha mused internally, ‘God ! just imagine how fair was the boy !’. 
Preetha thought to ignore the sight, but her gaze was constantly getting drawn towards it. ‘It may be small in size, but beautiful and perfectly shaped’, she thought. The pink foreskin was drawn back; the reddish tip and glans were clearly visible! The tip was already moist with pre-cum. The penis was drawing her attention like a magnet; she felt an irresistible urge to touch it! A turbulence stormed in her mind – a tussle of urge over hesitation. ‘Shame on me! I told him I am his mom….why should I have such an urge?, she reasoned within herself. Then, another thought flooded her mind. ‘Well, why his penis is standing hard and erect like this then? Can one have an erection with one’s mother?’. 
The boy has undergone so much suffering in his small life; so much torture and neglect. A fabulous woman like Preetha has shown him such kindness, given him the privilege of her closeness, warmth and care. Well, he may feel aroused. Truly, Preetha is such a girl who can make any male hot any moment with her sexual appeal. And, then, the boy may be smallish in size, but his hormones must have become active! Preetha did not find anything wrong in Salim’s physical excitement, after all. 
A torrent of thoughts went through her mind. ‘I compelled him to address me as mom, I myself fed him my breast milk, but, frankly, what is his direct biological relation with me?’ Preetha reasoned internally. ‘If a girl can give so much permissiveness and warmth to a young adult, how she can prevent his normal biological urge?’ 
‘Well, in that case, will it not be better if she also helps in releasing his sexual tension?’ she thought and, to face the truth, why only Salim is to blame? – doesn’t her own body and mind are asking for fulfillment? – not just as a mother, but also as a woman? 
Preetha slowly reached out, caught hold of the boy’s erect penis in her soft hand and started to stroke it gently. The boy got startled, jerkily removed his mouth from Preetha’s nipple and looked down, milk oozing down the corner of his lips. Preetha pressed his head back to her boobs. ‘Be quiet, it’s okay. Keep sucking …… let me take care of you. You would love it in the end.’ Preetha purred. 
Within five minutes, Salim jerkily removed his mouth from Preetha’s boobs and let out a long muffled cry ‘Ahhhh …… oh Mom!’ as squirts of semi-dense semen started spurting out of the red tip of his hard penis in large blobs. Being a boy, the semen was not very dense, but Preetha was surprised by its quantity. It must have filled half a cup, she thought. Rivulets of semen rolled down Preetha’s hand, oozed out of her fist and pooled onto his shorts.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim lay still for a long time on Preetha’s lap – fully spent. His small chest was trembling like a bird, his body being raked with strained breathing. His T-shirt was soaked in milk that oozed out of his mouth while his boxer shorts were wet with semen. Preetha reclined back on the couch, resting herself as the boy lied between her legs. She felt relaxed and dreamy. 
When his breathing became normal again and he was in a position to speak, he asked Preetha in a dazed voice ‘What happened to me, mom…..did I piss in my pants? But, I had a strange feeling in my body – it never happens when I pee!’ 
Preetha giggled heartily, ‘Pee does not look like this either.’, she said as she brushed her semen-soaked fingers on Salim’s cheeks. His cheeks got smeared with semen as he winced back. 
‘Ehhh ….. nasty ….. ishhhh’, Salim said as he sat up upright on the sofa and tried to rub his face dry with the hem of his T-shirt. 
‘No use rubbing your face with it……your shirt, shorts have all become totally soiled. Take them off, I shall put them in the washing machine.’, Preetha said as she loosely draped her pallu over her bare chest. 
Salim hesitantly said ‘What shall I wear if I take them off?’; he stood awkwardly before Preetha. 
‘Nothing ……’ said a bemused Preetha as she forcibly stripped Salim off his shorts. Salim tried to prevent, but could Preetha’s strength as she stripped him naked giggling. 
‘Let me turn on the water heater. Let us take a bath.’ said Preetha as she pulled out the T-shirt over Salim’s head. 
Salim had started to shed his shyness slowly; he did not look very embarrassed now standing stark naked before Preetha wrapping his hands around his thin chest as a last sign of modesty. 
‘My, how frail he is!’ Preetha mused in her mind. ‘If he stays with me, I shall fatten him up with my boob juice.’ 
There were blue welts all over his body. That ruthless watchman needs to be fired immediately, Preetha thought in her mind.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

She strolled towards the washroom, holding Salim by hand. Her pallu came off and started loitering behind her. Entering the washroom, she first filled the bathtub with hot water. ‘If the boy sits in hot water for some time, his body ache may lessen a bit’ she thought. 

Salim said ‘Wow ! you have this in your bathroom!’ as he pointed to Preetha’s bathtub. Preetha smiled and then started to take off her saree saying ‘I have many other things for you my darling.’ Salim was observing her, dumbfounded. He had seen quite a few pretty girls in his small life, particularly during his stay in the red light area of Sonagachi. He had never dreamt to come across a lady as wonderfully beautiful as Preetha – so tall, so curvaceous and so opulently healthy! Her pedigree, class and stature was way above those girls and it was evident in the way she spoke, moved or carried herself. As she shed off her clothes she didn’t look like a mere woman to him, she was like the large bare statue of Goddess Durga which the sculptors of Kumartuli created with their years of artistic skills before Durga Puja, the greatest and biggest festival of Bengalis.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

After stripping off her saree and blouse, Preetha stood stark naked before Salim. Nobody except her husband Ayan ever had the fortune to see her threadbare like this. But the very remembrance of her husband’s name brought disgust in Preetha’s mind. Preetha stood before Salim and drew him close to her. He was lost in the warmth and fragrance of his newly found mother’s body, as if he was in a dream. The front mirror held their reflection. ‘What a puny boy…..standing, he head does not touch my boobs even! He can suck my breasts standing like this. I could be so much fun!’ Preetha smiled in her mind.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

She took him to the bathtub, sitting in the slowly filling warm water first and leading him into it, placing him comfortably on her lap. They sat in the bathtub for a long time, Preetha holding Salim in her embrace. The headiness of the alcohol returned as she sat in the hot water, soaking in the warmth. The boy was reclined comfortably on her body, resting his head on her chest. Preetha’s heartbeats pulsed in his ears. His body got fully relaxed by the warmth of the water and Preetha’s warm embrace. ‘This is heaven!’ he thought drowsily. 
Preetha whispered in his ear ‘Like it? Does the ache feel a bit less now?’ 
‘The pain is now gone, mom!’ he replied and started imparting tiny soft kisses on Preetha’s robust right forearm which was draped around his neck. Preetha felt a shiver down her body !

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim now turned in the bathtub and sat facing Preetha. He stared wide-eyed at his savior. This divine damsel is no ordinary woman….she must be a deity. No ordinary woman can be so tall, so beautiful, so healthy and so strong – all at a time ! As she sat reclined in the bathtub, droplets of water were trickling down her wide rounded shoulders. Her opulent glorious breasts were half immersed in the water in the tub – they looked sublime as they heaved up down with the rhythm of her breathing. Her goddess-like face looked exquisite with the glow of bliss and slight intoxication from the vodka. The tiny black mole at the corner of her lip has rendered an irresistible charm to her curvaceous lips. 
Preetha felt a bit uneasy at the way he stared at her with fascination. ‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ She asked softly. ‘I…’ fumbled Salim, ‘I have never seen anyone so beautiful like you Mommy…I still can’t believe if this is true or I am dreaming!’ There was such sincerity in his voice and eyes that Preetha’s heart melted further. She was not a stranger to compliments, men have complimented her in so many ways, but the way Salim said those words with the innocence and commitment of a child, it couldn’t ring any truer. 
‘This is real my darling…’ Preetha said fondling his half wet hair and trailing her palm on his wet cheeks; ‘This is how our lives will be from now on. I am not going to let you go…ever. You will be with me, you will stay me with me, you will be mine and I am yours. We will live together till the end of times, I promise you that, I have taken my decision.’ She said. 
Salim was looking at her unblinking as she said those words, looking at the movement of her mouth, her beautiful curvy lips forming those sweet words and the irresistible call of that mole which beckoned him. 
Salim didn’t say a word and slid up his slight frame over her wet fleshy body, and tried to reach her lips. He was yearning for a kiss, but Preetha decided to teach the boy some self control and ceased his approach by firmly grabbing his back and arching her neck back so that he couldn’t reach her face. 
‘What are you doing?’ She asked, Salim squirmed a little as her breath brushed his face, so close…yet so far, the smell of her mouth heightened his eagerness to taste it. 
‘a kiss Mommy…a kiss….just one…please…’ Salim pleaded. 
‘What have you done to deserve a kiss?’ Preetha replied giggling, to which Salim desperately said 
‘What do I have to do Mommy…just tell me…what do I have to do to kiss you?’ 
‘Mmmm….let me think….’Preetha pondered in a bemused manner and then said mischievously, 
‘let me see how strong you are, you have to lift one of my boobs with your mouth, you can’t use your hands, just your mouth, you will have to pull it up and hold it for five seconds.’ She said. 
Salim looked at her for a couple of seconds and then smiled with the enthusiasm of a boy, accepting the challenge. 
He clamped his mouth around the nipple of her left breast and sucked hard, his cheeks caving in and creating a vacuum, Preetha could feel her milk bud moistening with his saliva and her spurting milk. 
‘SSS…Ahhh…mind your teeth…it hurts…’ she moaned, and Salim wrapped his lips over his teeth, wary of not causing her the slightest discomfort. He pulled and he pulled hard, lifting his head and with that her left breast as well. He was lifting more than three kilos of flesh with his mouth only; her breast was bigger than his head. 
Preetha was amazed to see the boy’s commitment. She threw back her head and laughed heartily, as Salim lifted her breast and held it up with his mouth, her sweet laughter magic to his ears.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘Haha haha…bass bass…okay, you have become an Olympic breast lifter.’ She laughed out. 

‘Now let go, or you will hurt your jaws’ she said, and finally Salim released the boob from the clamp of his mouth with a popping sound, milk mixed with his saliva oozing out from Salim’s mouth and Preetha’s breast as the massive mammary plopped back with a wet fleshy sound. Preetha was appalled by the amount of milk she had leaked out in his mouth. She didn’t wait anymore to bestow his reward; she dragged him close to her and locked her lips on his tiny mouth. Their tongues explored each other’s oral cavities with desperate urgency, rolling over each other, brushing inner cheeks, teeth and palates; copious warm saliva mingling and threatening to overflow. When they finally released each other they were gasping for breath, their lips and chins smeared with their mixed drool. Both were feeling shy and couldn’t look at each other. With his gaze down and a cute smile on his wet lips Salim asked Preetha, ‘Can I sit on your lap for a while Mommy…I just want to cuddle with you…’ Preetha smiled and nodded without saying anything. She relaxed as his small hands brushed on her chest, marveling at the wet smoothness, at first with little hesitation and shyness but gradually becoming bolder with the moment. He cupped each breast with both his hands, amazed by the size and heaviness, he pressed them between his palms as milked oozed and trickled down from them mixing with the warm water. He splashed handfuls of water on her breast giggling and then squeezed the nipples, rubbing them with his thumb, pushing the erect bud deep in the soft mound of her boob flesh; he was veritably playing with them. It hurt a little but Preetha ignored the minor pain, reveling in the waves of pleasure spreading through her body. Preetha felt with this continuous breast stimulation she might reach orgasm even without any vaginal contact. She didn’t at that moment want to reach that point of losing control completely, over her mind, heart and body. She held Salim’s frail wrists and told him softly, ‘That’s it, enough, lets clean you up now’. Salim obeyed without a word.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha poured a large amount of her expensive shampoo on his shaggy head, working up a thick lather as his eyes closed with the pleasure of her soft hands and long fingers trailing on his head. Her blissful touch was easing out all pain from his body, he never felt so much comfort in his entire life and it was like he had passed away and went to heaven. Preetha cleaned his long unruly hair with the hand shower, warm water cascading on his head and washing away years of dirt and grime, making him feel like a new person all over. As she was done washing his head he turned at her and requested to return the favor, Preetha felt a gushing love for this child. She told him she doesn’t want to wet her hair, but he can wash her body if he wanted. 
Preetha poured a lot of liquid bubble soap in the water and showed Salim how to use the hand shower. Salim was overjoyed by it, and started playing with the hand shower, spraying water on her chest. The warm spray felt wonderful on her massive milk heavy mammaries. Preetha reclined back, relaxing as Salim washed her breasts with the shower, rubbing them and foaming up the water around. Salim picked up a soap bar from the stand and asked Preetha if he can wash her with it. Preetha knew she didn’t need anymore washing, but understood that he just wanted to feel her up and she indulged. 
Salim went behind her as she leaned back on his body, resting as his hands rubbed the soap all over her breasts, shoulders, arms and neck. Her smooth soft olive skin glistened with the slick soap foam; Salim’s small hands were feeling wonderful on her body. She felt there was a certain inhibition playing inside the boy. He was curious like a cabin boy beholding the ocean for the first time, eager, yet awestruck by the vastness and depth. His hands were a bit unsure and shaky as they trailed on her warm wet skin. Preetha decided to make him a bit more familiar to the body of a woman. She raised her arm back and patted his shoulder. ‘Come, there’s a lot left of me to wash.’ She purred.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

After that Preetha was washed with a shower of kisses all over her body. He started with her neck and wide shoulders, going down to her chest and those massive breasts, covering almost every square inch of them. Preetha reclined back and responded with soft sighs, gasps and moans. As he was on her belly, his small tongue fluttered in and around her navel, she winced and licked her lips; a soft moan escaped her mouth. In the beginning Salim was apprehensive as he thought he was causing Preetha discomfort but then it dawned upon him that those sounds were of pleasure, and it was a sweeter music to his ears than the voices of heaven. It encouraged him and he went further down her navel, and at that point Preetha clamped her vagina with her hand. No, she was not ready for this, not yet. This is one treasure she will reveal to him in due time, when she decides. 

‘Enough…’she said, ‘…now come here, let me wash you, I am not done with it yet.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim obediently curled up to his new mother, resting on her chest as she wrapped his skinny body with her softness. In a relaxed way her hands travelled all over his slight chest and arms, at this point they were just enjoying the comfort of warm foamy water and each other’s bodies. Preetha had never felt so good cuddling with any man (There was only one in her life, Ayan and the memory repulsed her), the way she felt with this boy. He reminded her of her childhood and her favorite teddy bear Mr. Poppins, which was her only friend and she spent the whole day with it, feeding it, mothering it, making imaginary conversations and cuddling while sleeping. Salim at that moment reminded her of the same comfort, her body was flooded with a surge of good hormones, the feeling was absolutely blissful. She could feel his heart thumping like a fluttering bird inside the cage of his chest under her hands and then she noticed something was rising out of the water. 
It was his penis, ‘did it already grow a little?’ she wondered. It was hard and erect like a pole, the glans peeping out of the foreskin, it was throbbing red. It was so hard that it stood steady like a flag post, pulsating, the tip moist with water and oozing pre-cum. 
‘Baby…’ she whispered in his ear, ‘…can I clean it for you? It won’t hurt I promise.’ 
Salim sighed and kissed her arm, ‘You can do whatever you want mommy, if you are doing it, everything feels good. There’s no need to ask me.’ He muttered. 
Preetha giggled and reached out to his penis, he was so small that even leaning on her chest, legs stretched out, his cock was about half her arm’s length away. She held it delicately with both hands. 
Just by the touch of her soft hands he trembled a little and buried his face in the nook of her thick arm, breathing hard. Preetha gently held his organ and slowly peeled off the foreskin from the glans, exposing the tender bulbous head. Salim whimpered a little, his sharp breathing tickling the inside of her right arm as Preetha giggled playfully. With a few gentle strokes the sheath of the foreskin was sliding up and down smoothly. Preetha understood it must have been a bit painful for the boy, since it was probably the first time his penis was being treated. He must understand how important it is to clean the foreskin as smegma might gather in the skin folds. So far it was clean since it was the first day he had ejaculated, but Preetha did not take any chances, she rubbed the foreskin with foam and water, she wanted him squeaky clean. 
So much genital stimulation was overwhelming little Salim, it was hurting a bit, his foreskin was quite tight and peeling it off and cleaning it was quite painful; but it felt surprisingly good as well. His mother’s hands were so soft and she was so gentle yet firm. It seemed she knew exactly want to do. His penis felt safe and secure enveloped by her soft hands, and long sleek fingers. 
Salim was moaning indistinctly, and Preetha wondered if it was because of pain or pleasure…or both? However she wanted to comfort him even more, her left hand stroking the rock hard penis she guided his head with her other hand to face her as she leaned forward looking into his half closed eyes deeply. 
‘Is it hurting, my little angel?’ She asked softly. 
Looking at her goddess like kind and beautiful face Salim felt all pain and discomfort fleeting. The tiny droplets of water on her cheeks and neck shining like diamonds, her deep dark eyes and her impossibly beautiful lips forming those comforting words made her look like an angel. Her mouth…her lips…the warm scent of her breath; her incredibly beautiful mouth and that little mole beckoned him, he felt like going inside her mouth and stay there forever. He was dumbfounded for a while and then could speak hesitantly. 
‘No mom…it’s not hurting. You can never hurt me mom…’ he whispered. 
Preetha felt her heart would explode with love. She pulled him up and lowered her face to his eager mouth and they kissed again. 
It was the deepest most intimate kiss possible. First she just breathed in his mouth as he sucked her breath in hungrily, relishing the moist warmth and smell. Then she opened up a bit more, letting his curious tongue enter her oral cavity. It flicked nervously tasting the moisture of her tongue. Preetha understood his nervousness and gently wrapped her soft lips around his tiny mouth, guiding his little tongue inside her, playing with it with her own, bathing it with her copious saliva…their mutual pleasure was off the charts at that moment, with Preetha stroking his genital and their mouths playing with each other. They had lost count of time sailing on an ocean of love and pleasure.

Members

Threads

Back