kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

With the aftershock of ecstasy subsiding Salim finally pulled himself up and looked at Preetha who was still relaxing as he sat on her, her whole upper body and face splattered with his cum, which was now losing its thickness and rolling down her skin all over. ‘Oh my God Mommy…there’s so much!’ Salim exclaimed, he held his cock and looked at it, ‘I never knew so much can come out of it…this white stuff!’ 
Preetha laughed indulgently ‘Ha ha ha…it’s because you have been storing it up for so long. The longer you delay the more it piles up in those balls of yours. I don’t know how you could hold back for so long, will you tell me?’ 
‘It’s nothing mom…’ Salim grinned shyly, lowering his gaze from his mother’s wet face ‘I just wanted to prolong your pleasure, you were feeling so good. I knew if I released I won’t be able to continue and all I wanted was to see you release more of that honey from your love pot. You look so lovely when you do that, and I love the smell that comes out when you spill over.’ 
‘I love your smell too baby…see how I am smelling all over….your cum has a strong scent.’ Preetha said lovingly. ‘Now since you have made all this mess on Mommy who will clean it up?’ Preetha spoke with mock authoritativeness. Salim’s face lit up, ‘I will clean you Mommy, I need some cloth…there’s too much of it.’ He quipped. Preetha pointed at her open wardrobe there were a few pieces of clean towels. Salim quickly picked one of them up and gently, very gently dabbed it on her skin, wiping the liquefying semen off her body. Preetha felt absolutely serene, enjoying Salim pampering her. She knew with the excuse of cleaning he was also feeling her up, his hands working on her soft skin and flesh and she allowed him with lenience. She just imagined how wonderful he must be feeling, his happiness knowing no bounds serving his Goddess Mother, the most beautiful woman he ever saw in life and she bestowing upon him the blessing of physical union and intimacy. It was 2:30 in the morning, the sky was still roaring as there will be no end to this storm. Preetha and Salim both felt exhaustion setting in. They have been constantly loving each other from the afternoon, time flew by as there was no tomorrow. Their insatiable love and eager exploration of each other’s bodies were burning down to a warm glow now. Both of them wanted to just calm down, be in each other’s embrace and rest for the night. With physical hunger satiated they melted down in a deep pool of intimate bonding in the spiritual level. 
‘Mom, can I hold you from behind, it will feel good…’ Salim asked, Preetha smiled at him complaisantly, she knew he wanted to hold her like a man holds a woman despite being half her size, it gives him a sense of deep bonding and possession for his woman. It was okay for Preetha, she could give in to him, make him feel secure and let him know she belonged to him from now on.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim scampered back and held her tightly from behind, his arms encircling her soft belly. They stayed like that without uttering a word; Preetha lost in her thoughts while Salim held her lovingly, the placidness interrupted rarely as Salim breathed in the scent of her hair, the drying perspiration on her shoulder and nape of neck, brushing his lips occasionally on her smooth skin with utmost tenderness. Preetha had never been loved with such delicacy, she felt as if Salim yearned to melt inside her body, the way he held on her, clung on to her. Though he was just a boy, lean to the point of malnourishment and half her size, the protectiveness and warmth his arms and touch offered, Preetha had never felt the same with Ayan ever. 
Preetha slid down looking up at Salim whose gentle hands trailed through her hair, She was now lying on his lap. Those thin bony legs gave her more comfort than anything. ‘Baby, can I rest on your lap for a while please?’ She asked him softly as Salim smiled at her cozily. Of course Mommy, let me massage your head, you will feel relaxed. I will be very gentle I promise.’ He said. ‘I know you will baby…’ Preetha muttered as her mind trailed off, she reflected on what had happened today, it was so abrupt, unforeseen, all of a sudden. Several hours ago she was crying alone, a lone woman who had all the material comforts money can buy and yet so stricken by sadness and solitude. Her loss tore through her throwing her in an abyss of depression, and now there she was feeling completely fulfilled and satiated both physically and emotionally. She had entangled herself in a bond that came out of nowhere, a strange bond unlike any she had ever heard of or seen, but a bond strong enough to look at her life from a wholly different perspective. It happened like it had to happen, she was destined to meet Salim and Salim was destined to find love and shelter from her. The relationship that they were thrown into could not be described in conventional terms, the love and compassion they felt for each other was that of a mother of son, the physical gratification they found in each other was like eternal lovers and the care and understanding they shared was of two kindred souls bound in a covenant of supporting each other. Despite the gap between their age and social status, it didn’t feel wrong at all. She felt finally everything was alright. 
‘Mommy, what are you thinking?’ Salim asked softly, his fingers trailing within her cascading tresses, looking deep into her large dark eyes which were lost in the distance. Preetha looked up at him, interlocked her fingers into his and raised the other hand to caress his hair; she wanted to make sure that this was real. ‘Nothing Baby…’ She said. ‘But you look so sad all of a sudden Mommy, did I do something wrong?’ Salim asked with quivering voice. ‘No, not at all baby, come, kiss me.’ Preetha nudged his head down gently inviting him. Salim wrapped his arm around her, caressing her temple and gently brushed his lips on her cheek, this time it was not a sloppy kiss, it was gentle and warm as Preetha sighed and whimpered. Her eyes welled up and droplets of tears rolled down her face. 
Looking at her tears Salim couldn’t contain his own tears as well, he wept silently, comforting her as much as he could. ‘Mommy…please don’t cry,’ He said in a half choked voice, ‘I am here, I will take all your pains away. I see that you are sad and alone, there’s no one here to take care of you. I promise I will take care of you in every way possible; you don’t have to worry about anything. I told you all about me; please tell me about yourself, I can’t bear your pain. Tell me everything Mommy; God brought us together for a reason and I swear I will do anything I can to ease your sadness. Tell me Mommy…’ 
Salim’s words made Preetha cry even more, he was so gentle, his voice dripped with love and compassion. She held on to him tightly, sobbing, as he comforted her. It was as if the roles have reversed, he was the caring elder, while she wept like a lost girl. 
As the barrage of tears slowly subsided, reduced to occasional sniffles, Salim kept on looking at her with those large doe eyes, asking her in silence. Preetha rested for a while, her chest heaving up and down with the release of emotions as he caressed her head, arms and neck with the gentleness of a caregiver. Preetha wanted to speak, but she felt too spent.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

She finally shifted and asked Salim to fetch her pack of cigarettes and lighter from the side table. From his expression it was evident that he was not in favor of her smoking but it was still not his place to ask her otherwise, he obeyed her silently as Preetha lied down and put a cigarette between her lips, she was still feeling so lost, Salim rubbed her shoulder to reassure her of his presence and love. She lit the cigarette and took a long drag, releasing a thick blue stream of smoke as it relaxed her nerves. 
‘I have a loving mom and dad, I was raised like a middle class sheltered and pampered girl, the only child of my parents. I grew up not exactly in lavishness but all my needs were taken care of. I led a very happy life, and I was so proud of myself, being intelligent and exceptionally beautiful, we had everything, but my parents wanted more for me. They wanted me to get married to wealth and opulence….and that was the beginning of my woes….’ Preetha began her story, she told him everything, her marriage, her dreams and how they were shattered by the Mullicks as they robbed her off her child, how her parents cowered off in front of their influence and abandoned her, how she finally found the strength to fight back and shifted to this apartment on her own and was spending her life like a marooned sailor within these walls. 
Preetha took a few final drags from her cigarette and snubbed it in the ashtray. Salim held on to her, ‘You will never be lonely Mommy, if you allow me in your life I will always be with you. I will always be by your side; I will never let you feel sad ever again.’ He promised. Preetha turned at him, trailing her long fingers on his arms affectionately, ‘I know you will, and that’s why I will never let you go off. Today I have made you an inseparable part of my life. We have become Mother and Son, but our relation is not limited to that, we are lovers as well. You are my little boyfriend; a boyfriend who will stay with me no matter what.’

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Preetha’s words brought immense joy in Salim’s heart, he felt a warm knot of happiness and excitement deep in his belly. He crawled up to Preetha resting his head and arms on her broad fleshy chest, her breasts felt like inflating and deflating pillows with her breathing. He looked at her endearingly as she played with his hair. ‘Really Mommy? I think I am the most fortunate man to have a beautiful girlfriend like you.’ He said. Preetha chuckled, ‘You are not yet a man, but you proved yourself to be better than any man I ever met in my life. Who knows, maybe one day I will make you my husband as well.’ 
‘Oh God, Mommy…I want to be your husband, I want to take care of you for the rest of my life, you will be mine and mine alone.’ Salim murmured amorously hugging her breast tight, kneading his face and neck on the soft mound as if he wanted their flesh to melt into each other. Preetha felt unimaginable bliss feeling his tiny warm body rubbing on to her rapturously. She felt the familiar drowsiness now setting heavily, the past tumultuous hours had sapped her both physically and emotionally, her body was slowly shutting down, surrendering to somnolence. 
Looking at Preetha dozing off peacefully Salim felt a rush of immense love, he wanted to comfort her to sleep, maybe even sing a lullaby, he felt so protective about her although being a mere street urchin, a boy half her size and age. He had very little power but all he had was the fierce righteous will to shield this beautiful goddess of a woman from the woes of the world. With the heat of their physical union now wearing off the room felt a little chill from the air conditioner. Salim pulled up the sheet to cover her bare body. Comforted by the folds of the sheet and Salim’s warm skin Preetha snuggled on to him, and both of them drifted into deep slumber. The storm had calmed down outside, but rain fell in a steady patter, drenching the city, satiating the thirst of earth as well as providing peace and tranquility to a woman and a boy who slept naked clinging on to each other inside the opulence of a lavish bedroom in the sleeping metropolis of Kolkata.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

It was seven in the morning; a drenched Kolkata woke to cloudy skies and cool breeze blowing like a lover’s caress. The storm had stopped, but it left the streets water logged, and a light drizzle fell incessantly. It was a morning where no one was in hurry, the shops were closed, daily commuters couldn’t leave and stayed back in their domicile, the busy city was sleeping late. 
The dull white light of the cloudy sky crept inside the cozy bedroom where woman and boy, mother and son spooned on the bed, safely and warmly tucked inside the sheets, deep slumber slowly waning away with the morning light. Salim opened his eyes, looking through the bay window at the dim sky, it was a morning which didn’t coax people to get on with their everyday lives, in fact it was a morning which encouraged hundreds of other young couples all across the city to lay back leisurely, enjoying each other’s company and making love. Among all these couples perhaps the most unique couple was the one inside the bedroom of the apartment of the fifth floor of a posh Golf Green residency. On the large king size bed was lying an extremely beautiful woman, large of stature, ripe of age, blessed with the wealth of physical bounty and a young boy barely in his teens, small in frame and stature in passionate embrace. When men and women spoon, it is usually the man who is larger in size holding the woman from behind, giving her a sense of protection and safety where she can nestle warmly, but in this case the role was reversed, but the feeling had the same intensity nevertheless. Salim’s head was resting on Preetha’s broad fleshy arm, while the other one wrapped around him as she slept. 
Salim actually thought he would be waking up on the pavement, or below the shed of the tea stall where he worked, the previous night was a fervid dream he had as he was probably suffering from a fever being beaten up and wet from the tumultuous storm that ripped through the city; but no, he could still feel her soft warmth as she enveloped him with her body, he could feel her breath in his hair. This was not a dream; he was still in care and company of his goddess. A surge of bliss and glee shivered his body, he turned, he needed to see the divine face of his new mother. He put his hand on her soft cheek and nudged her sleeping face more towards him, Preetha’s sleep was wearing off as he started planting tender kisses on the corner of her lips, her chin, the nook of her nose. Preetha parted her lips and sighed, enjoying this languid and sweet wake up call. Salim caught a whiff of her breath. 
Her morning breath was not exactly pleasant, she had been smoking and drinking last night and had Chinese food rich in garlic, but the unpleasant odor was mixed with the very intrinsic and intimate smell of her mouth, her teeth, her tongue, her saliva; that personal scent of hers which Salim craved for. He was drawn to her breath like a deer drawn to the musk of a doe. Salim was inhaling her breath like it was oxygen for him. 
Her head still drowsy with sleep Preetha noticed what Salim was doing and was embarrassed, she closed her lips, but Salim grabbed her face desperately, squeezing her soft cheeks, almost forcing her to open her mouth, though being as much gentle as possible. ‘Please Mommy, open your mouth…open it please…breathe on me!’ he pleaded. Preetha knew her breath was bad, she had not even woken up properly, what is it that was drawing this boy? Does he love everything about her? The smell which we otherwise consider unpleasant was appealing to him…why? Was this a testament of the intimacy he felt for her? She remembered how Ayan always abhorred having sex right after waking up, although that was the time she felt horniest. He always insisted to brush first and then get back to bed, but it never had the same charm as the immediacy of waking up and getting intimate, never that affectionate that you enjoy everything about your lover, even in their most unromanticized state. ‘Please Mommy…please…’ Salim pleaded again, urging her to open her mouth. Preetha indulged him.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

She parted her lips and let out a warm musty gust of breath which Salim inhaled in hungrily. ‘Mmmhhh…more Mommy…more…’ he requested. Preetha had kept her eyes closed, she felt too embarrassed doing this crazy thing but Salim was incorrigible. Preetha placated his craving, she was breathing freely now, hot smelly gusts brushing Salim’s face as an expression of satisfaction and bliss radiated on him. 
Preetha opened her eyes a little, feeling shy as she could see Salim staring at her resting on her arm, expecting her parted mouth to exhale on his face. ‘I am sorry baby…my breath is foul…I was smoking and drinking last night…’ she said apologetically. Salim sighed and told her ‘its okay Mommy…nothing about you can be foul. It is you, your breath, your smell; that’s all it matters to me and I love it. I want to experience and savor everything that’s you…your smell, your taste, your touch…everything that makes me feel that you are real and this is not a dream I am having.’ Preetha realized no love can be truer or more intimate than what the boy felt for her. He cherished her being, every part of her unconditionally. 
Preetha felt her hormones rising as she snuggled closer to Salim and opened her mouth almost devouring his face and nose as she breathed heavily, washing his face with her breath as she moaned occasionally. Instinctively her hand massaged her humongous breast as the nipple leaked out milk which rolled down her skin on to Salim’s chest. ‘You love my breath don’t you…you love Mommy’s breath…’ She said. ‘This is what I live for Mommy…your breath is my oxygen.’ Salim responded. Preetha sighed and breathed heavily into his mouth and nose, overwhelming him with her smell and warmth. 
Preetha touched Salim’s face lovingly, encouraging him to explore her oral cavity as gusts and gusts of warm breath swept on him. ‘Breathe it it…breathe as I sigh…I moan…breathe as I speak to you and enjoy my smell.’ ‘I love it Mommy…’ Salim murmured eagerly as she paused him with warm kisses, her tongue touching and rolling on his lips, leaving them moist and her smell rising from them like a vapor. Salim reached up for more kisses but Preetha rolled back laughing, denying him anymore. ‘If he likes it so much, no need to indulge him to his full satisfaction.’ She thought playfully as she laughed resting on her back.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim lovingly coiled his slender arm around her, feeling the weight and plumpness of her breasts. Preetha was still laughing as he looked at her with adulation. ‘Oh god….ha ha ha…I can’t believe how you are sniffing my stale morning breath. It is disgusting!’ 
‘Don’t say that Mommy, nothing can be disgusting about you.’ He murmured in her ear, ‘I love the smell of your mouth, your breath, good or bad it doesn’t matter as long as it is yours. It makes me feel it is you, and nothing else and I am in love with everything that’s you…you…you…’ he rubbed his face on her cheek uttering these words softly and passionately. 
Preetha giggled, enjoying her new lover’s praises, ‘Okay but no more, I am already feeling too embarrassed.’ She said, 
‘There’s nothing to be embarrassed Mommy…’ Salim argued, 
‘I am a girl okay?’ Preetha said ‘I am supposed to feel shy about the unpleasant stuff about me…’ 
‘I can smell you as you speak Mommy…’ Salim interrupted, ‘As long as you are in this bed with me I can enjoy your smells. He said playfully. 
Preetha tried to get up ‘Okay then it is brush time I think. Look at me I am stinking all over from last night. I need a bath as well.’ Preetha indeed was smelling all over, the sheets which covered them were stained with their juices and sweat. Both their bodies were leaking pheromones and hormones, hers being stronger as she was older to him. 
Salim held on to Preetha tightly. ‘Mmmmmm…noooo….’ He nagged ‘I want to stay like this for a while…I want to enjoy your morning smells…it feels so good, like I am wearing your perfume.’ 
‘You are such a dirty boy’, Preetha relented, easing back on bed giving in to his demands. She also craved for some morning sex, but if they go on like this they won’t be out of the bed for weeks. ‘Okay of you are done with my breath what more do you need?’ She asked coyly, as Salim snuggled on her soft fleshy arm, kissing her warm skin. ‘Just one thing Mommy, can you please lift your arm? 
‘Oh Godddd…this is too much!’ Preetha laughed in helpless admission, this boy could have her for breakfast lunch and dinner. He was going in places no other man had ever gone, he was going to explore and enjoy every nook and cranny of her body.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

‘Okay, but don’t tickle me. I am very sensitive there…’ She said looking into his eyes which lit up with expectation. Preetha lifted her left arm, revealing the thick bush beneath which gave off a whiff of her fur. After last night’s intense sweaty sex and sleep he armpit was releasing such a strong smell that Salim swooned. ‘Mmmmnnhh…ahhhh’ Salim breathed in deeply and sighed, his hot breath brushing her dense tuft and sending shivers through her body. Salim was almost quaking from anticipation. 
‘Mommy, I want to taste you there…it smells so good…I can’t control myself.’ Salim said weakly, his voice trembling. Preetha didn’t reply, she felt too embarrassed at all this lewdness. They were crossing all boundaries. She was allowing him things no woman would in her sane mind. She wondered if she was surrendering too much to this boy’s demands, but she couldn’t help herself from giving in to his appeals. 
Salim considered Preetha’s silence as compliance and dived in the thick fuzz. First he rubbed his face and nose with desperation, trying to extract and experience that smell which was driving him mad to the fullest. During the long hours of intense passion last night she had been sweating profusely, secreting female pheromones all over and especially through the sweat glands of her armpits and pubic region, and then as they slept like babies the scent got trapped inside the folds of her arm and dried up, giving off a stronger scent in the morning. 
It was maddening for Salim, he started licking, tasting the stale pungent fibers and the soft moist meat within. His mouth became full of her taste, the salty, sexy taste of his beautiful mother. There was something so intimate and personal about that smell and taste that he couldn’t get enough of it. 
Preetha’s initial embarrassment was slowly turning into something else. The unabashed primal love this boy was showering her with, exploring and worshiping her nethermost regions was getting into her. The way he cherished every single part of her, especially the most unpleasant parts considered by the patriarchal society was overpowering her inhibitions and modesty. Not just she allowed him to enjoy to the fulfillment of his heart but she herself started finding delight in it. She was getting sexually aroused by this strange obsession of Salim as well. 
Preetha moaned, encouraging him as Salim enthusiastically continued kissing, licking and lightly biting the tufts of sticky hair springing out her pit. He nibbled on to her armpit flesh, soaking the hairy meat with his saliva. He paused for a moment, worked up some saliva in his mouth and dripped a big dollop of warm frothy spit on the bush, drenching them with the semi viscous oral fluid. 
‘God…you are being so dirty…stop…please…’ Preetha cooed, not really meaning him to stop and Salim knew that as well from her tone. 
He trailed his fingers on the wet patch, swirling the strands of hair like noodles in a thick soup, the spit mingled with her stale sweat and inner pheromones were giving out a wild smell. Salim was sniffing like a hungry puppy. Preetha was feeling uneasy yet highly aroused and she put up her other arm which gave out a fresh vapor of smells, driving Salim even madder.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim was now getting bolder and more aggressive, he pinched the thick hairy meat of her axilla and was licking it hungrily. It was a bit painful for Preetha and she winced a little, but she accepted the pain for his sake. The neurons of his armpit were sending rapid electrical charges to her brain and the sensation though slightly painful was introducing her to new shores of feelings. Armpits are rich with cloisters of nerves, and are sensitive and that’s why we are ticklish, but if our brains are calibrated a little differently it can be the cause of pleasure as well, especially for women whose sensory reactions are different and stronger than men. 
‘This is not right…’ Preetha muttered weakly, ‘…You are making Mommy feeling weird things. I…I have never let anyone do this to me…’ Preetha could feel goosebumps pricking out all over her skin. 
Salim was too immersed in his activity to even listen, he pinched her meat even harder, his fingers pressing down the roll of flesh as he sucked on it with all his strength. 
‘Aaaahhhh!’ Preetha moaned in pain and pleasure loudly, ‘No…please…not so hard….’ Although doing nothing to stop him as he had his way with her. However finally he let go, his clamped mouth releasing the flushed flesh with a wet pop as Preetha whimpered with relief. 
But Salim was not done, he was breathing hard, excited as he rose up and grabbed her other arm, his fingers digging in the soft flesh of underarm hard as he pulled up her arm and stared greedily at the warm fuzz of her right armpit which was still unexplored. Preetha was shocked by his sudden aggression. Salim collapsed on her, holding her arm firmly and inhaled the unexplored fur seeking her pheromones and reveling in the rich smell it emanated. 
‘He is going to violate me again…’ Preetha thought alarmed, he was having his way too much with her, and she should draw the line now or she would lose control to his adolescent demands. 
‘Stop….stop…’ she protested as he sniffed on, seeping in her perfume, ‘No…you are enjoying me too much…you have to stop baby…I…I am feeling uncomfortable!’ she said desperately, wincing as his tongue flicked on the bristly folds of moist flesh.

OP
kantribaby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP

Salim relented, he listened to his mother. He didn’t want to incur her displeasure. He controlled his cravings and zoned out on her chest, holding on to her desperately. The smell and taste of her armpits fresh and lingering in his nose and taste buds, spreading a sweet fog in his mind. He rested, his face digging on the nape of her neck, as he released a flurry of kisses on the sensitive parts of the corner of her neck and upper chest. Preetha settled back into composure, she felt satiated and relaxed. She knew Salim will never cross his boundaries and welcomed his kisses. Salim went on kissing her, leaving her skin moist and flushed. 
Preetha decided to reward him back for all the love he showered on her as she held his head tenderly and brushed her lips on his trembling mouth. Salim immediately puckered up hungry for her kiss and Preetha fulfilled his wish, her plump lips wrapped around his thin ones and gently sucked them. Salim instantly responded by flicking his tongue on her lips nibbling gingerly on the fleshy petals, immersing in the delights of his mother’s mouth, enjoying her smell and taste in the most intimate way possible. 
Preetha’s loins were heating up, her body started craving for more, she wrapped her hands around his slight form and nudged him towards her, guiding him on top of her where they could enjoy each other even more. Salim was shaking with anticipation as Preetha pulled him on top of her a position where a man gets full access of a woman’s body. 
As they continued their mouthplay Salim wondered how can a woman’s body be such an inexhaustible reservoir of pleasures? Preetha’s lips, tongue, soft bites of her teeth, the warm wet texture of her oral cavity and her breath was sending electric jolts through his body. Nestled safely between her legs, her hands pressing his narrow waist, unknowingly he was rubbing his nether regions on her warm soft belly, his cock leaking precum leaving her skin wet, little sticky droplets congealing in her deep navel.

Members

Threads

Back