OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aggghhhh shut up... and make me cum... if you don't make me cum.. then I will use her body to come... aggghhh agghhhh... I cum... falls on her boobs...
uff.. sorry pallavi... when this gets hard, I can't control myself.. I am soo sorry... I didn't mean all that you know... i am not like ur hubby, wifey... I am sorry

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aggghhhh shut up... and make me cum... if you don't make me cum.. then I will use her body to come... aggghhh agghhhh... I cum... falls on her boobs...
uff.. sorry pallavi... when this gets hard, I can't control myself.. I am soo sorry... I didn't mean all that you know... i am not like ur hubby, wifey... I am sorry
as u cum n fall on her boobs mmm she rubbing ur head mmmm oh mahi its ok mmmmm i know u get carried away dont worry abt it ok mmmm now get ready mmm ur slut amma will be coming home now mmmm me and ur daughter will come tomo ....ok she gets n covers herself mmm here mahi kiss ur daughter good night na ...she says smiling mmmm
Sai-Pallavi-Educational-Qualification-2_617f96477173d.jpeg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
i lying on her on bed mmmm i push my cock fully in her ahhhhhhhhhh yess mm amma even i feel the same mmmm i start kissing her lips ammmmm yess mmmmmmmmm yess mmm amma mmmm yess i feel soo good mm i start moving my hips on my own mm yess m fucking her hard mmm yess mmm
aggghhh... starts giving reverse thrusts... ahhhh... ohhh goodd.... is it still increasing...ahhhh uffff... abhi, fuck the brains of your amma di... ufffff... no wonder why all women bow to pure race....ufff... ohhhhh godddddd.d..d... fuckkkk fuckkkk.. fasterrrr faster abhiiii...
baby wakes up because of noises... uff stupid bitch... kanna, you don't stop baby... you are imp than this thing... aahhhh ahhha.... use amma's body to your pleasuree dii.... come bite here.. shows neck.. leave ur mark kanna....
ShriyaSaran.jpg
Shriya+Saran+_2__013.JPG

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
thanks for understanding me, pallavi.. nobody in the world will understand like you do.. not even that randi... pallavi wait... come here..
I take a small chain... take this, I got this for you only.. take it as a reward for that bottle... i kiss her cheek... bye bye wifey... tomorrow also cover for me na, i don't want to go to school anymore...

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhh yess amma mmm i kissin her mmm i come n kissing her neck mmm fucking her madly mm yessmm whole bed will be shaking mmmm as my lil sis mmm i dont care mm i keep fucking her mmmm m i fuck her without break for hours mmm yess mmmmmm mmmmm myess mmmm i without care mmm cum in her pussy mmm fall on her boobs mmmm

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
thanks for understanding me, pallavi.. nobody in the world will understand like you do.. not even that randi... pallavi wait... come here..
I take a small chain... take this, I got this for you only.. take it as a reward for that bottle... i kiss her cheek... bye bye wifey... tomorrow also cover for me na, i don't want to go to school anymore...
wow another chain mmm thanks soo much ..i am soo happy mahi ...she in happiness give ur lips a kiss n moves back mmm see u tomo mahi ..she takes her kid n leaves .....
next day she will come early finishes her morning routine ......she will be holding her kid on her lap n wroking only ....after ur mom leaves ..she will be in kitchen cooking for u .....her kid will be on her hip ...she would have lied to ur mom that u are going to school .....
southactresssaipallavicomments21655361503.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhhhh yess amma mmm i kissin her mmm i come n kissing her neck mmm fucking her madly mm yessmm whole bed will be shaking mmmm as my lil sis mmm i dont care mm i keep fucking her mmmm m i fuck her without break for hours mmm yess mmmmmm mmmmm myess mmmm i without care mmm cum in her pussy mmm fall on her boobs mmmm
aggghh aggghhh.... i am loosing my mind from pleasure.... ufff abhi beta, amma can't keep up with your strength and stamina di... ahhhh ahhh... fuckkkk... widens my legs giving as much space i can... sister also slept off crying... abhi beta, did your cock become flacid ? are you satisfied, huh ?
sorry kanna, i tried, but it is very difficult to keep up you know.. you are almost god, i am just a mortal being di... please forgive me abhi
Dl8K71_U0AAsPmp

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
I come and smooch her wide ass... uff yummmy... what wifey are you angry with me for dropping out school, huh ? you didn't visit me since morning ?

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
aww amma yess i am satisfied mmmm mm u are the best mmm i kiss her mmm i sleep like that only .........next day morning i wake up early .....i come down looking for my amma ...she will be in puja room ...i come n hug her from behind n press her boobs morning amma mmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ayyoo.. abhi kanna.. this is puja room... you bad boy.. err I mean you boy didn't even brush teeth only... now move and stand in that corner like a good boy...

somebody promised that they would take care of his sis, and woke up now... what should I do with him, god... he is one of yours na... you only say what should I do with him..
DmykIgCXgAMTVcl

Members

Threads

Back