OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
hehe.. I won't ask from tomorrow, wifey... I take my small cock and start jerking... uff what a body u have pallavi...
may be next time, give my mom to your hubby... let him rape that bitch na... aaahhh ahhhh.... fuckkkkk... such nice tits you have.... aaaahhhhh I am jerking madly

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
as she pushes me back ...i sitting on bed infront of her mmmm i will start jerking hard mmmm yess mmm amma seeing my lil sis drain ur milk is making me soo hard mmmmm i jerking hard mmm yess mmmmm mm amma did i pass ur test huh mmmm ...
hmmm... you will pass only if you can cum again kanna... let me see how better you are than any male or are you just the same as your dad...

come look how your baby is draining YOUR MILK... the faster you cum, the faster you'll get amma milk kanna.... jerk jerkkkk..aahhhhh... pushing more boob into her mouth... you liking amma perky boobies... you like amma pinky pink nipples, huh... come on jerk hard for amma and sis..
3ba47de109de360b58fda9864d6e5dba.jpg
DweywDUV4AE4DFt

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
hehe.. I won't ask from tomorrow, wifey... I take my small cock and start jerking... uff what a body u have pallavi...
may be next time, give my mom to your hubby... let him rape that bitch na... aaahhh ahhhh.... fuckkkkk... such nice tits you have.... aaaahhhhh I am jerking madly
pallavi shwoing u her waist folds mmmmmmm yess mahi u can do this openly u naughty mmmmmm mmm she looking at ur small hard cock mmm mmm m she stands n comes infront of u ...removes her pallu fully mmmm mmm u want to touch my waist ...go ahead mahi .......what ur slum mom ...she she already fucked him mahi ...ur slut mom has no shame at all ....he has huge cock na ...she comes to my house occasionally mahi ......
fecee26627fc608911ed61d01f0d4c1c.jpg

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
ahhhhhhhhh yess amma mmm yess m i jerking madly mm yess mmmmm she sucks soo well mmmm yess mmm i looking at her boob mmm i start cumming again mmmmmm i shooting cum ....i jumps falls over her boobs mmm mmmm oops amma sorry ..i didnt mean to mmmmmm happy amma ....what u mean like dad ...

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
fuckk.. never imagined what a slut my amma is... fucking randi... may be she should get raped by dogs...
ahhh.. i can touch,, huh... fuckkkk... i rubbing pallavi sweaty waist.... uff pallavi, you are divine beauty... i place my hands on her boobs... you have an amazing figure pallavi...can i see your boobies, huh ?

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
fuckk.. never imagined what a slut my amma is... fucking randi... may be she should get raped by dogs...
ahhh.. i can touch,, huh... fuckkkk... i rubbing pallavi sweaty waist.... uff pallavi, you are divine beauty... i place my hands on her boobs... you have an amazing figure pallavi...can i see your boobies, huh ?
pallavi closing her eyes mmm feeling ur hands mmmmm really mahi mmmmm ur slut mom and my hubby whenever they fuck ..they used to make watch mmm she used to call me ugly whore u know mmmmmmm ahhhh mmm she holds ur hands over her boobs mmmmm yess mm u want to see them huh mmmmmmm she looking into ur eyes mm she starts opening her jacket mmmm mmmm mmm
Unfolding-The-Gracious-First-Look-Of-Sai-Pallavi-From-Nani-s-Shyam-Singha-Roy-2.jpg

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
ahhhhhhhhh yess amma mmm yess m i jerking madly mm yess mmmmm she sucks soo well mmmm yess mmm i looking at her boob mmm i start cumming again mmmmmm i shooting cum ....i jumps falls over her boobs mmm mmmm oops amma sorry ..i didnt mean to mmmmmm happy amma ....what u mean like dad ...
aahhhh.... ufff... yayyyyyy.... please don't be sorry kanna lu... you are pure race kanna... everybody will bow to you.... every woman is your slave...every woman will serve you kanna... you are god's race abhi kanna... I am honored to even look at your cum abhi.. but you blessed with ur cum on my boobies... thanks abhi.. thanks... from today your wish is my command abhi...
Dwey8L2U8AIvoIL

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
what really amma .....i didnt know that mmmm mmmm u will to anything i want huh mmmmmm my cock will still be hard mmmm i come rubbing on her boobs mm amma see after ur sucking and jerking also its still hard mmmm i need something better he he mmm i wnk at her mmmm

OP
A

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
130 XP
now, you say all the bad words to her na... I don't care... all I care is about you and your cutie daughter... tell me, would you like to torture that bitch, huh?
looking at the white skin on her boobs... I am getting more excited.. more hard... ufff i am jerking hard... but I don't care,... please show me pallavi...

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
120 XP
now, you say all the bad words to her na... I don't care... all I care is about you and your cutie daughter... tell me, would you like to torture that bitch, huh?
looking at the white skin on her boobs... I am getting more excited.. more hard... ufff i am jerking hard... but I don't care,... please show me pallavi...
what me torture yess i do want to ....that fucking slut she calls me ugly .... ...yess i want to beat her hard n fuck her son infront of her ......oops no no sorry i said that pallavi blushing hard mm she opens her blouse fully ..her white boobs n pinks nipple will be leaking with milk mmmmmmmm yess mm here let me help u mahi ..she moves ur hand n keeps her hand on ur cock mmmmm m
88411178.jpg

Members

Threads

Back