Cuckold hubbies ____ pls share ur fantasies

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
60 XP
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Share ur stories, fantasies n thoughts :heart:
Hi.. i always fantsize of my wife getting so excited and talk dirty while fucked by labourers or my known persons..it excites me sooo much

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
60 XP
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed .
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

Sharing her latest picture

lexus ct200h 0 60
Love to exchange our wives and have them feel hard cocks

Members

Threads

Back