Cuckold hubbies ____ pls share ur fantasies

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with  a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Share ur stories, fantasies n thoughts  :heart:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with  a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Wooooooow ....

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Vishal said:
Sexyboy77 said:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Vishal said:
Vishal said:
Sexyboy77 said:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Vishal said:
Vishal said:
Sexyboy77 said:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:

I have a Fantasy of Cuckhold hubby. Love to watch My wife being touch by another Man.And not a Fantasy after getting married I'll convience my wife to do so by Brainwashing her mind if required.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I love the concept of my wife getting felt up and fantasise many time of her getting fucked by multiple men.

There are plenty of times i have seen her getting felt up in a crowd while i kept quiet acting ignorant.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Vishal said:
Sexyboy77 said:

I have a Fantasy of Cuckhold hubby. Love to watch My wife being touch by another Man.And not a Fantasy after getting married I'll convience my wife to do so by Brainwashing her mind if required.

hello..cuck husband here...from kerala...age 37...anyone interested...please pvt me

Reactions: Malone

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
hi am cuck hubby from dubai(indian).any south indian guys who want to connect with me pm me..i love talking about wife and other family ladies..

have lots of ideas

Members

Threads

Back