0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with  a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Share ur stories, fantasies n thoughts  :heart:
I don know but this idea just turns me on alot

When she walk and guys turn around to see her ass , or when guys look at her boobs it turns me on, 

I have tbis fantasy to see her having sex with other guys

Or atleast some stranger guy could see her naked

There is my thread also where you can see her pics and talk to me about your fantasy about her , how you would fuck her,

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
kkktoyya said:
Sexyboy77 said:
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with  a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Wooooooow .... :cool:

hello 
i came to about 2 secret relationships of wife.. at ist i was angry then i got an hardon

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed . 
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

Sharing her latest picture 

lexus ct200h 0 60

Nikki

The fifty Rupee Whore

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:
Share ur stories, fantasies n thoughts  :heart:  I am 40 my wife 38 ours arrange marriage my wife had sex with her bhabi's brother before marriage she now sex with him and she allow him stay in my quarter when I went office they  sex in day time even she sex before she came to bed room every day I sex her but her pussy fill with sparm her boy friend 

Reactions: jkjkj
OP
S

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
swatiwet69 said:
Wooooooow .... :cool:

hello 
i came to about 2 secret relationships of wife.. at ist i was angry then i got an hardon
Plz give details

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Ahh this is something exciting thread, knowing males loving to share their wife is so much erotica ...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sexyboy77 said:
Something very exciting ... would you mind to share your stories?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
My wife is now 40 years old, we got married 12 years ago. After 3-4 years once in a mall I heard two guys talking about my wife's ass ,they were discussing about shape n firmness suddenly I noticed that their talks aroused me I decided कि मैं। अपनी पत्नी से कुछ दूरी बना लेता हूं। फिर देखता हूं। यह लड़के कुछ करते हैं क्या? एक लड़का बोला। अरे यार। यह बात भी तो अकेली है कोई साथ नहीं। है। चलो साली की गांड तो से लाए। यह सुनकर। मेरे लंड में तनाव आ गया। मैंने देखा। की। आरती। एक्स, एक्स। काउंटर पर चुप कर बस देख रही थी यह तीनों लड़के। भी वही पहुंच गए। और उनमें से। एक ने आरती की गांड पर हाथ रख दिया।। आरती में घूम देखा तो लड़के ने अपना हाथ हटा लिया। आरती ने मुझे देखने के लिए नजर दौड़ाई लेकिन उसको नजर नहीं आया। आरतीवापस काउंटर पर झुक गई लड़के ने इस बारअपने दोनों हाथ आरती की गांड पर रख दिए। मैंने देखा आरती ने कोई रिएक्शन नहीं दिया। लड़के आरती की गांड सैलानी शुरू कर दीदबाई भी। उसके बाद लड़के ने। आरती के पीछे जाकर। अपना लौड़ा उसकी गांड पर लगायाऔर दबा या। आरती एकदम सीधी होकर चलती। लड़के की तरफ देखा भी नहीं। मैंने उन लड़कों की बात सुनी वह अपने दोस्तों को कह रहा था। यार भाभी बहुत ही मस्त माल है क्या तो टाइट गांड है? दबाने में मजा आ गया। फिर बोला। प्यासी भी है लगता है उसका घरवाला इसको ढंग से नहीं चोदता। मैंने अपना तना लौड़ा। भाभी की गांड में लगाकर दो-तीन मिनट तक धक्के। मारे भाभी आराम से लगवा दी रही। मैंने भाभी का हाथ पकड़कर लंड परभी रख दिया था। देखो ना। एक बार भी। उसने मुझे हटाने की कोशिश नहीं की। दूसरा बोला। इस बार मैं ट्राई करूंगा। यह सुन कर मेरा लंड खड़ा हो गया। मैं आकर गया और आरती को आवाज दी। आरती बोली अरे आप कहां थे? आप कोई ढूंढ रही थी? मैंने आरती को पूछा। सब ठीक तो है ना? भीड़ में किसी ने तंग तो नहीं किया? आरती बोली नहीं। मैं तो एक दुकान पर सामान देख रही थी। अब आप मिल गए हो। यह सुनकर मुझे बहुत मजा आया। आरती ने। कैसे? बात को छुपा लिया। रात कोआरती को चोदते समय। मैंने बोला यार आज तो बहुत मस्त लग रही थी। ऐसे ही गांड पर टाइट साड़ी पहना करो। तुम्हारी गांड भी मस्त लग रही थी। मैंने देखा कई लोग तुम्हारी गांड को घूर रहे थे। किसी ने तुम्हारी। गांड को 10:00 तो नहीं किया था। आरती बोली नहीं। लेकिन उसका चेहरा लाल हो गया। और? उसने नीचे से। कमर ऊपर करके। धक्के। लगानेशुरू कर दिए। मुझे यह तो पता लग गया आरती को भी अनजान लोगों से टच करवाने में मजा आता है क्योंकि उसके चूत में एकदम पानी छोड़ दिया

• Love
Reactions: Pallavi_299

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]hi am cuck hubby living abroad.any south indian guys who want to connect with me pm me..i love talking about wife and other family ladies..

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]have lots of ideas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I love to see my wife being touched, ass touch, boob press. I have deep desire to see my wife intimately with any of my net friend, a friend in front of me.

Members

Threads

Back