Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Cuckold hubbies ____ pls share ur fantasies

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
crazy_cple_in said:
I love to see my wife being touched, ass touch, boob press. I have deep desire to see my wife intimately with any of my net friend, a friend in front of me.
Really
What's he ass size

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
75 XP
crazy_cple_in said:
I love to see my wife being touched, ass touch, boob press. I have deep desire to see my wife intimately with any of my net friend, a friend in front of me.
Am i ready to accept it... hope u will consider my request

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
75 XP
manjufucker2019 said:
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed . 
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

Sharing her latest picture 

lexus ct200h 0 60
wow she is damn hot man... love to play with her

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
बहुत ही मस्त माल लग रही है इसको चोदने में मजा आ जाएगा यह बताओ इसकी गांड कुंवारी है क्या

Reactions: Babyji212121

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
kingsplendour1 said:
manjufucker2019 said:
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed . 
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

lexus ct200h 0 60
wow she is damn hot man... love to play with her
U are most welcome !!!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
rsma3511 said:
hi am cuck hubby from dubai(indian).any south indian guys who want to connect with me pm me..i love talking about wife and other family ladies..

have lots of ideas

That is nice.

Have you shared her. :p

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Hi I luv to see my wife getting exposed and touched by strangers and molest her in front of me...

please contact cuckoldhubby96 at gmail com

Reactions: Babyji212121

milflover123

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed .

lexus ct200h 0 60
luks so erotic..

milflover123

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Even i have cuck fantasy.. but only fantasy...
alwwys imagine my wife being fucked by stranger in some hotel room and i peep to watch her getting fucked... i also imagine and masturbate thinking her in 3some act and group fucking and while she enjoys....
again i wish this as fanatsy only... to turn me on..

Members

Threads

Back