0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Ajay Devgn locks April 29, Eid 2022 for Mayday release

It seems like everyone in the industry is celebrating the announcement of the Maharashtra government to reopen cinemas from October 22. Another theatrical release date announcement coming in the long list is that of the Ajay Devgn starrer MayDay. Taking to the micro blogging site, Twitter, Ajay Devgn announced that MayDay will now release on April 29, 2022.

Ajay Devgn locks April 29, Eid 2022 for Mayday release

“Ah, at last the news of cinema theatres opening in October, in Maharashtra, is long-awaited and terrific. As promised earlier, the aviation-thriller drama, produced & directed by me, starring @SrBachchan @Rakulpreet & Me in the lead, will release on 29th April, 2022”, posted Devgn.

Interestingly, with Devgn announcing April 29, 2022 which incidentally is Eid, trade circles are buzzing with the possible clash between Shah Rukh Khan and Devgn. In fact, the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Pathan was scheduled to release on Eid 2022, but now with Devgn announcing the release of Mayday it remains to be seen whether the makers of Pathan, Yash Raj Films will differ the release of its venture.

Also Read: Ajay Devgn to start shooting for Drishyam 2 from December; Abhishek Pathak to direct

The post Ajay Devgn locks April 29, Eid 2022 for Mayday release appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Sajid Nadiadwala announces theatrical release dates for Heropanti 2, Bachchan Pandey & Tadap

Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment announces release dates of ‘83 & Heropanti 2 while Bachchan Pandey and Tadap – An Incredible Love Story are yet to release on their officially announced dates.

saj.jpg

Film producers, cinema hall owners and distributors have a sigh of relief after the Maharashtra government’s announcement of reopening of cinema halls and multiplexes in the state from October 22. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala, the owner of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, who has six films in different stages of production and a few ready for release, welcomes honourable Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray’s decision in favour of the movie business.

Soon after the announcement was made, several production houses and filmmakers started announcing the new release dates of their films. Similarly, the power producer Sajid Nadiadwala also made an official announcement it is slate of big-ticket releases including Tadap – An Incredible Love Story featuring Ahan Shetty and Tara Sutaria on December 3, the multi-starrer ‘83 featuring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone on Christmas 2021, Bachchan Pandey starring Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon and Jacqueline Fernandez on March 4, 2022 and the Tiger Shroff starrer successful franchise Heropanti 2 on May 6, 2022.

Besides the fascinating lineup of films mentioned above, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment also has the Salman Khan starrer Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali and the recently announced Satyanarayan Ki Katha featuring the young sensation, Kartik Aaryan.

Being firm in his approach of not releasing his films on the OTT platforms unlike others who perhaps succumbed to the pressure, Sajid is excited about sticking to his decision of waiting for the theatres to reopen.

Sajid Nadiadwala says, “At Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, we welcome honourable Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray’s historic decision which will once again enable producers to release their films and offer big-screen entertainment to the audience. I am really happy for the cinema hall and multiplex owners since this decision will boost their revival. With big festivals around the corner, there couldn’t be a better time to start than Diwali. We look forward to seeing you at the movies!”

The post Sajid Nadiadwala announces theatrical release dates for Heropanti 2, Bachchan Pandey & Tadap appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Kim Kardashian runs a case for pink as she makes a Pinkalicious appearance

Kim Kardashian is one looker. Even before she became the big thing, she never stopped being a style queen. We love her OTT style, be it tight fitted corsets or all things Yeezy or cycling shorts- she sets the trends right.

Kim-Kardashian-runs-a-case-for-pink-as-she-makes-a-Pinkalicious-appearance-4.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-runs-a-case-for-pink-as-she-makes-a-Pinkalicious-appearance-1.jpg

Kim Kardashian made quite a pinkalicious appearance. She donned a full pink bodysuit. The bubblegum pink suit hugged her curves in just the right places. The suit accentuates her curves and also gives her an added height because of the silhouette and monotone colours. Kim looked stunning and made our jaws drop as she finished off the look with a heavily ruffled feather cover up of the same pink tone. Kim Kardashian knows how to raise the heat and well, she is doing just that!

Kim-Kardashian-runs-a-case-for-pink-as-she-makes-a-Pinkalicious-appearance-5.jpg

Kim recently spoke about her regrets about Keeping up with the Kardashians, since the show came to an end after 14 long and dramatic seasons. On the show, Kim talks about failing her law exam and her divorce with husband Kanye West. She claimed that it was a lonely marriage and she wouldn’t want a husband that would always be in a different state than her. On the other hand, Kanye West had subsequently unfollowed the Kardashian and Jenner clan on Instagram amidst dating tumors with Irina Shayk. Kanye recently unfollowed Kim on social media. Kim Kardashian’s shapewear brand Skims made a luxury collaboration with Fendi and the pictures have us swooning.

Also Read: Chitrangda Singh raises the temperature in a sexy fuchsia pink satin dress

The post Kim Kardashian runs a case for pink as she makes a Pinkalicious appearance appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Katrina Kaif goes desi while Akshay Kumar opts for a three-piece suit as they promote Sooryavanshi on KBC

Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar are making heads turn with their chemistry and camaraderie during Sooryavanshi promotions.

Katrina-Kaif-goes-desi-while-Akshay-Kumar-opts-for-a-three-piece-suit-as-they-promote-Sooryavanshi-on-KBC-3.jpg

Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar were spotted on the sets of Kaun Banega Crorepati where Katrina lauded her co-star for his sense of humor, dedication, punctuality and hard work.

Katrina-Kaif-goes-desi-while-Akshay-Kumar-opts-for-a-three-piece-suit-as-they-promote-Sooryavanshi-on-KBC-4.jpg

Katrina opted for a desi look and donned a beautiful yellow dhoti styled saree with an embroidered belt and cape of the same colour. Katrina donned this beautiful, vibrant piece with intricate floral embroidery. She keeps her styling very simple with strappy heels, simple makeup, her hair in a bouncy side partition and a small black bindi to finish off the look.

Katrina-Kaif-goes-desi-while-Akshay-Kumar-opts-for-a-three-piece-suit-as-they-promote-Sooryavanshi-on-KBC-2.jpg

Akshay in tow chose the formal route and went for a powder blue suit with a grey undertone. He looked crisp as ever in the three-piece suit with black pointy shoes and a printed tie. He finished off the look with reflectors and his hair in a neat quiff.

Katrina-Kaif-goes-desi-while-Akshay-Kumar-opts-for-a-three-piece-suit-as-they-promote-Sooryavanshi-on-KBC-5.jpg

Meanwhile on the work front, Akshay was last seen in Bellbottom. He has a super busy schedule in 2021. Earlier this year, the actor shot for Atrangi Re with Sara Ali Khan and Dhanush. He will soon star in Bachchan Pandey. He will also feature in Prithviraj. The actor announced two new projects last year – Raksha Bandhan and Ram Setu.

Katrina will be seen next in Sooryavanshi, which marks her onscreen reunion with Akshay Kumar after a decade. The film, which is a part of Rohit Shetty’s cop universe, will also feature Ajay Devgn and Ranveer Singh in cameo roles. She will also be seen in the sequel of Tiger Zinda Hai alongside Salman Khan. Apart from this, Katrina has Phone Bhoot with Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ishaan Khatter in the pipeline. She also has the Alia Bhatt-Priyanka Chopra Jonas co-starrer Jee Lee Zaraa in her kitty.

Also Read: Rohit Shetty shares a picture with Akshay Kumar ahead of the release of Sooryavanshi, gives it a ‘Phir Hera Pheri’ twist

The post Katrina Kaif goes desi while Akshay Kumar opts for a three-piece suit as they promote Sooryavanshi on KBC appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
EXCLUSIVE: “I have wonderful memories of belly dancing and singing Rakkasa in Egypt with Amitabh Bachchan”- Zeenat Aman

Zeenat Aman is one of the most talented and loved actresses from India. She began her acting journey in 1970 and went on to feature in some of the best Hindi films we have seen. From Roti, Kapada, Aur Makaan, Lawaaris, Hare Rama Hare Krishna to Don, Zeenat Aman has given several hit performances back in the day. She has featured as the female lead in over 80 Hindi films. Recently, she was honoured at the Filmfare Middle East Achievers Night in Dubai. At the event, she spoke to XDReams about her journey and some of her memorable characters.

EXCLUSIVE: “I have wonderful memories of belly dancing and singing Rakkasa in Egypt with Amitabh Bachchan”- Zeenat Aman

Zeenat Aman is still remembered for her work and appreciated by the audience. Some of her songs are still fresh in the minds of people across the world. “It’s been so long. All these songs were in the 70s. For them to still be alive and appreciated, it’s very heartwarming and sometimes overwhelming because no matter where I go, people meet me and greet me and talk about the work that I did. It touches you that people still remember and still enjoy the work that you did,” she said.

Sharing her memories of shooting in Egypt with Amitabh Bachchan, she said, “I have wonderful memories of Egypt, doing the Belly dance and singing Rakkasa by the pyramids with Mr. Bachchan in The Great Gambler.”

Zeenat Aman’s characters are relatable even to this day. She played characters with different shades back in the day when that was not the norm for female actors. “At that time there was a clear delineation between the heroine and the vamp. I played characters that were shades of grey and there were reasons for the character to turn grey. So it was a combination of the heroine and the vamp in the roles I did. Like the role I did in Hare Ram where I played the role of a girl who ran away from home and became a drug addict. There is a reason as to why that happened. In Roti, Kapda Aur Makaan, she chose the rich man over the poor but in the end, she sacrificed her life for that and I mean so many different shades. In Insaf Ka Tarazu, she pulled out a gun and shot somebody. In many films I played the good-bad girl the bad-good girl, however, you want to call it,” she said.

ALSO READ: Zeenat Aman on Apple using her ‘Dum Maro Dum’ in their international ad

The post EXCLUSIVE: “I have wonderful memories of belly dancing and singing Rakkasa in Egypt with Amitabh Bachchan”- Zeenat Aman appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
“I want to reciprocate the love I’ve received from fans and audiences by doing good films”- Suriya

Every time, everyone’s favourite Suriya comes onscreen, he mesmerizes and grabs the audience’s attention with his mere presence. Now with Jai Bhim, his upcoming courtroom drama hardly four days away from a global premiere on Prime Video, Suriya is all set to steal millions of hearts once again. Entertaining us with his power-packed and versatile performances for over two decades, the actor is eager to give back all the love that he has received from his well-wishers and fans all across the world.

“I want to reciprocate the love I’ve received from fans and audiences by doing good films- Suriya

While talking about how Jai Bhim was one of the most challenging films of his career, Suriya said, “It’s been close to 24 years that I have been working in the industry. We have seen a lot of highs and lows, but my fans and movie lovers have always stood by me. They’ve really had a lot of trust and they have put in a lot of belief in me. This trust that they have placed upon me has built a beautiful relationship between me and them. I only want to give back this love by doing good films.”

Adding further to the experience of working in Jai Bhim and his role as Advocate Chandru, Suriya added, “This film is not in my comfort zone. It does not fall into the layout or pattern or sketch that any of my previous films were. The whole pattern, storytelling, or the actors involved, the emotions in it, will be a little intense. It’s just not entertainment, but it will definitely move and impact you. The recall factor after watching this film, I’m sure will be remembered for a long time. It is definitely a huge responsibility but a good one to take on. I just want to deliver better films for my audience.”

Jai Bhim’ is a thought-provoking story based on true events that happened in the 1990s in Tamil Nadu. It is written and directed by Tha. Se. Gnanavel and features popular actor Suriya in the lead along with Prakash Raj, Rao Ramesh, Rajisha Vijayan, Manikandan, and Lijo Mol Jose in pivotal roles. Jai Bhim has been produced by Jyotika and Suriya under the banner of 2D Entertainment. Co-produced by Rajsekar Karpoorasundarapandian, Jai Bhim has music by Sean Rolden. The team behind this film also includes DOP SR Kadhir, Editor Philominraj, and Art Director Kadhir.

Watch Jai Bhim exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on November 02, 2021.

ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: “Jai Bhim also talks about how the judiciary and the police department can reinstall justice if they work together”- Suriya

The post “I want to reciprocate the love I’ve received from fans and audiences by doing good films”- Suriya appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Aryan Khan to not return home today as legal team misses 5.30 pm deadline; Shah Rukh Khan goes back to Mannat

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan were anticipating the return of their elder child Aryan Khan today. However, it seems like the young Khan will have to spend another night at Arthur Road Jail. The release orders for Aryan Khan had to be submitted to the Arthur Road Jail by 5.30 pm for Aryan to be released today. However, at 5.30 advocate Satish Maneshinde said that the procedure will take another hour to complete.

Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan to not return home today as legal team misses 5.30 pm deadline

According to PTI, a jail official stated, “Aryan Khan to spend one more night in Mumbai prison as release papers did not reach us in time; no special treatment for anyone.” If the release order from the special court had arrived by 5.30, Aryan Khan would have been released by 7 pm from the prison. However, due to the delay, Aryan Khan will have to stay longer in prison. Shah Rukh Khan who had stepped out of his house to receive his son has reportedly returned home after the jail authorities refused to let Aryan go.

Aryan was taken into custody on the night of October 2 by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) along with a few others after the agency conducted a raid on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast. On October 3, Aryan Khan was arrested by the NCB in the case.

Aryan Khan and his friends Arbaaz Merchant were denied bail thrice before submitting a plea at the Bombay High Court. The Higher Court started hearing the bail plea by Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant, and Munmun Dhamecha on October 26. It was concluded on October 28 with the judge passing its verdict in favour of Aryan Khan and the other two accused.

On Friday, Bombay HC Justice Sambre issued the bail order citing 14 bail conditions for Aryan Khan. The conditions included a bail surety of Rs. 1 lakh, surrendering of passport, and appearing before the NCB every Friday to mark his presence. Soon after, Juhi Chawla appeared at a Mumbai sessions court to sign the bail surety of Aryan Khan. She is not only Shah Rukh Khan’s close friend but also a business partner.

Aryan Khan was represented by Senior Advocate Satish Maneshinde, Senior Advocate Amit Desai, and Former Attorney General of India Mukul Rohatgi.

ALSO READ: Jail officials says Aryan Khan promised financial and legal help to some prisoners after he got bail

The post Aryan Khan to not return home today as legal team misses 5.30 pm deadline; Shah Rukh Khan goes back to Mannat appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Gemma Chan is an absolute fashion icon at the premiere of Eternals

Gemma Chan is busy with her professional commitments. She is making one fashionable appearance after the other every day. She has been attending premieres for her upcoming film Eternals and has been stunning us with some jaw dropping fashion inspo.

WHITE VISION

Gemma-Chan-is-an-absolute-fashion-icon-at-the-premiere-of-Eternals-4.jpg

Chan donned a beautiful white, short halter neck dress with pearl embellishments from Maison Valentino. The dress features a long white sheer trail at the back. She looked beautiful with simple makeup, the dress did wonders for Gemma’s curves and made her stand out as she showed off her long legs.

DARKNESS SPARKLES

Gemma-Chan-is-an-absolute-fashion-icon-at-the-premiere-of-Eternals-1.jpg

The other look she donned for the UK film gala was an absolute sparkly wonder. She wore a full sleeved cropped blouse with sequin at the cuff that she paired with a sheer paneled, billowing skirt with a belt to finish the look and add some structure to the outfit. She showed off her toned midriff in the snaps and added a veil to add some drama. She wore a high waisted bikini bottom underneath as the skirt had heavy sparkle work along the hems. She styled this set from Zuhair Murad.

On the work front, Gemma Chan is currently busy promoting her upcoming action adventure film Eternals with the cast which is releasing on November 5.

Also Read: Radhika Madan looks sexy in a black shimmery bralette and white shirt

The post Gemma Chan is an absolute fashion icon at the premiere of Eternals appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Kajol makes heads turn in a black dress with an exaggerated collar and a slit at Filmfare Middle East Achievers Night

Kajol is a true beauty. She knows her style and she gets it right, be it sarees, dresses, kohled eyes or just that radiant, million dollar smile- there is absolutely nothing she can’t pull off.

Kajol-makes-heads-turn-in-a-black-dress-with-an-exaggerated-collar-and-a-slit-at-Filmfare-Middle-East-Achievers-Night-2.jpg

Kajol looked ravishing in a slit black dress with a massive white collar. Kajol stunned like a wonder in an over-the-top exaggerated collar with a fitted dress as she attended the Filmfare Middle East Achievers Night in Dubai.

Kajol-makes-heads-turn-in-a-black-dress-with-an-exaggerated-collar-and-a-slit-at-Filmfare-Middle-East-Achievers-Night-3.jpg

She looked bold and beautiful! She paired it with strappy heels and a pouch styled clutch. The black dress hugged her curves with dewy makeup and shimmery eyeshadow. Kajol kept her hair in a messy low bun with stray strands framing her face.

Kajol-makes-heads-turn-in-a-black-dress-with-an-exaggerated-collar-and-a-slit-at-Filmfare-Middle-East-Achievers-Night-1.jpg

On the work front, Kajol recently announced her next film that will be directed by Revathy.

Also Read: Aahana Kumra turns up the heat in a sexy strapless bodycon black leather dress for Call My Agent Bollywood promotions

The post Kajol makes heads turn in a black dress with an exaggerated collar and a slit at Filmfare Middle East Achievers Night appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
When 9-year-old Aarohi Patel learnt Horse Riding in just 4 days for Zee TV’s Kashibai Bajirao Ballal

Zee TV has been a trend-setter in shaping television content over the past three decades. The channel has introduced audiences to several intriguing characters and inspiring accounts of some of India’s most striking leaders and royalty who have had a significant impact on our historical and cultural heritage. After bringing to life the journeys of Jodha Akbar and Jhansi ki Rani, Zee TV is all set to bring to its viewers the biggest historical magnum opus of 2021, presenting the untold story of one of the most iconic women in the Maratha empire – Kashibai Bajirao Ballal. The show will showcase the story of the great Maratha Empire, its pride and valor, all narrated from the lens of Kashibai. It will follow the journey of a pampered and a protected girl who goes on to become an astute, decision-making, Peshwinbai – an administrator par excellence who held fort while Bajirao was out expanding the Maratha kingdom.

When 9-year-old Aarohi Patel learnt Horse Riding in just 4 days for Zee TV’s Kashibai Bajirao Ballal

Recently, it was revealed how debutante Aarohi Patel will be seen playing the role of young Kashibai and while the child actor has been working hard to imbibe all the characteristics, quirks and nuances of her character, looks like she is also going the extra mile and acquiring new skills for the show. In order to enact sequences where Kashibai is trying her hand at learning horse-riding, young Aarohi has been learning how to ride a horse parallelly. Kashibai was known to be a great horse rider and looks like 9-year-old Aarohi took up the challenge and aced this skill for the show. In fact, she had to learn how to ride a horse from scratch and in a matter of just four days, Aarohi was able to pull off the basic horse riding scenes with ease.

Talking about learning horse riding for the show, Aarohi Patel revealed, “When I was told that I will have to learn horse riding for Kashibai Bajirao Ballal, I was very excited and nervous at the same time. But I took the right training and enjoyed the whole process while shooting for these crucial sequences. Kashibai had learnt horse riding as a child, and she was one of the most graceful horse riders, so I knew I had to do justice to these sequences. I worked extremely hard and in 4 days, I learnt atleast the basics of horse riding. I must say that cantering was the most difficult part of riding a horse and I still get scared every time the speed increases. Having said that, I must say that I enjoyed it to the core. My trainer taught me everything really well and I am grateful to the whole team for their support. As of now, I have shot for just two scenes with the horse, and I am looking forward to learning a lot of things from such challenges on the show.”

Well, isn’t it commendable that a 9-year-old girl aced such a tough skill with sheer dedication! Get ready to witness the tale of this ordinary girl who took over the responsibilities for her empire and impressed one and all with her astute decision-making and people leadership skills.

The post When 9-year-old Aarohi Patel learnt Horse Riding in just 4 days for Zee TV’s Kashibai Bajirao Ballal appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back