Entertainment Celebrities Gossips & Latest News

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
The Income Tax Department has been conducting a raid at several locations in Mumbai that started early on Wednesday. They were conducting raids at actor Taapsee Pannu, filmmakers Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Bahl's residence. Now, as per reports, the IT department is also conducting a raid at Reliance Entertainment CEO Shibasish Sarkar's residence as well.

IT dept raids premises of Madhu Mantena, Reliance Entertainment CEO Shibasish Sarkar and KWAN talent agency

Reportedly the search is being carried out in 30 locations in Mumbai and Pune. Some executives of celebrities and talent management company KWAN are also being raided.

Reports state that the IT raids are part of suspected tax evasion against Phantom films which was dissolved in 2018 and its then promoters Anurag Kashyap, Vikramditya Motwane, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena. Raid on Mantena's premises are also being held for his links with KWAN of which he was a co-promoter.

The reports also state that some inter-linked transactions between entities searched are under the scanner of the department and the raids are being carried to gather evidence for their tax evasion probe.

ALSO READ: Income Tax department conducts raid at Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap’s residence in Mumbai

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Actor and filmmaker Pooja Bhatt is all set to make her OTT debut with the Netflix show Bombay Begums. While promoting the show Bhatt was recently in conversation with XDReams talking about the show itself and also about the OTT regulations that have been put in place in India.

https://XDReams.live/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bollywoodhungama.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F03%2F%E2%80%9CIt-is-going-to-take-a-lot-more-than-regulations-to-stop-us-from-telling-our-stories%E2%80%9D-says-Pooja-Bahtt-about-the-OTT-regulations-in-India.jpg&hash=c4cc4496c5ceafcba13568dec68ebeae

When asked for her thoughts on the OTT regulations Pooja Bhatt nonchalantly replied, “Regulations are not new to us; we have been dealing with regulations all our lives. In the end I think it is the intention of the filmmaker that is communicated to anyone who is regulating you. I have always had a regulator or a censor board in my own heart and head, whatever seemed right to me I put out there, and I am ready to fight to the last breath for. I think strife, and regulations actually instigate us to give that much more and come up with new ways to tell our tale. I think it is going to take a lot more than regulations to stop us from telling our stories the way we want to.”

While the said OTT regulations have met with mixed responses from industry folk and viewers alike, it remains to be seen how they ultimately affect streaming platforms and their content in India. As for Pooja Bhatt’s show, Bombay Begum traces the lives of five ambitious women from various walks of life as they navigate their dreams, desires and disappointments in modern-day Mumbai.

Also Read: Pooja Bhatt reveals what advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before her first kissing scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Sushant Singh Rajput’s death has been one of the most shocking and the most controversial ones that the industry witnessed in the year 2020. With the drugs probe being investigated by the NCB, the actor’s death involved a lot of people from the industry including his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.

Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Rhea Chakraborty accused of procuring and selling drugs as per NCB’s charge sheet

A charge sheet of over 12,000 pages has been released regarding this case and Rhea Chakraborty has been accused of harbouring drugs as well as permitting Sushant Singh Rajput to consume drugs at her place. As per the report, Rhea Chakraborty had permitting a supply of drugs from November 2019 and with the help of her brother Showik Chakraborty she had managed to procure a number of drugs.

This offence comes under the Section 27A of the NDPS Act that leads to a minimum of 10 years of imprisonment with the maximum number of years being 20. Rhea Chakraborty, as per the charge sheet has been accused of possessing drugs like bud, marijuana, and ganja. Along with the Chakraborty siblings, Sushant’s house manager Samuel Miranda and cook Dipesh Sawant have been accuses of supplying drugs to Sushant Singh Rajput.

Also Read: Rumi Jaffrey to revive Sushant Singh Rajput – Rhea Chakraborty project with Rhea and another hero

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Abhishek Banerjee is back again to win the hearts of the viewers with his upcoming anthology film Ajeeb Daastaans, produced by Dharma Productions. Headlining the movie, Abhishek Banerjee has been paired opposite the talented and gorgeous actress Nushrratt Bharuccha, but what’s more interesting for the viewers is that the duo will be seen reunited after two years on the silver screen to work together for their current venture.

https://XDReams.live/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bollywoodhungama.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F03%2FWhatsApp-Image-2021-03-05-at-6.50.46-PM-1.jpeg&hash=cd889f3595f4a41efafa4906395163e8

Abhishek Banerjee and Nushrratt Bharuccha collaborated for the first time on Raaj Shandiliyaa’s Dream Girl, which proved to be a success on both critical and commercial front. A very close source to the actor shared, "For Ajeeb Daastaans, Abhishek will be seen with Nushrratt Bharuccha where he will actually be playing a romantic role for the first time. The duo met after a long gap and was quite ecstatic to reunite after so long. Both of them really enjoyed shooting and had a great experience working together".

Given that the duo was applauded for their performances individually in Dream Girl, their reunion in Ajeeb Daastaans is sure to leave everyone excited.

Produced by Dharma Productions, Ajeeb Daastaans is an anthology of four strangely contrasting stories that delve into fractured relationships and unexplored spaces.

Although Abhishek is currently shooting for Amar Kaushik’s Bhediya in Arunachal Pradesh, the actor is all set to entertain his ardent fans with Akarsh Khurana's Rashmi Rocket, Umesh Shukla's Aankh Micholi and Satram Ramani's Helmet.

ALSO READ: “Munna Bhaiya will always be incomplete without Compounder”, says Abhishek Banerjee on Mirzapur

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
The recently announced film Darlings which marks the directorial debut of Jasmeet K Reen and Alia Bhatt’s first as producer, now welcomes music’s magical duo Gulzar and Vishal Bharadwaj on board for lyrics and music for the film.

https://XDReams.live/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bollywoodhungama.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F03%2FWhatsApp-Image-2021-03-08-at-8.59.57-AM.jpeg&hash=01656f1e6a91952d8c93f6ce88db1529

The legendary Gulzar along with Vishal Bhardwaj who is one of the finest composers in the industry have together created iconic songs for some of the most memorable films, that include the likes of Omkara, Chachi 420, Kaminey, Haider, Ishqiya and Maachis and many more.

Their collaboration has resulted in some of the finest tracks known to Hindi cinema. With Darlings, they are all set to create some beautiful moments, that will enhance the narrative of the film.

Starring Alia Bhatt, Shefali Shah, Vijay Varma and Roshan Mathew, Darlings is a unique story of a quirky mother-daughter duo navigating through crazy circumstances as they try to find their place in the world. The dark comedy is set in Mumbai against the backdrop of a conservative lower middle-class neighbourhood and traces the lives of these two women as they find courage and love in exceptional circumstances.

Written by Parveez Shaikh and Jasmeet, Darlings is being produced by Gauri Khan, Alia Bhatt and Gaurav Verma. It is a Red Chillies Entertainment and Eternal Sunshine presentation of a Red Chillies Entertainment production, The film goes on floors this month.

ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt present Darlings; Shefali Shah, Vijay Varma, Roshan Mathew join the cast

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
"We'll be back" - said BTS in 2020 during Gramnys. Now, Grammy-nominated popstars BTS is set to take over the grand stage of the music's biggest night, Grammys 2021 on March 14. BTS becomes first Korean act to have solo stage at the awards ceremony.

https://XDReams.live/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bollywoodhungama.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F03%2FBTS-set-to-take-over-2021-Grammys-stage-by-storm-on-March-14-.jpg&hash=9c1d3eed472e2358ae48d924c7f0faea

The announcement was made on March 7 on Recording Academy's page. The tweet read, "It's going to be dynamite! Watch BTS (@BTS_twt) bring the fire and set the night alight at the #GRAMMYs. You don't want miss their performance March 14th at 8pm ET/5pm PT on @CBS: #ARMY."

It's going to be dynamite!

Watch BTS (@BTS_twt) bring the fire and set the night alight at the #GRAMMYs. You don't want miss their performance March 14th at 8pm ET/5pm PT on @CBS: https://t.co/FSYA126ROz #ARMY pic.twitter.com/YNzbFlVBzq

— Recording Academy / GRAMMYs (@RecordingAcad) March 7, 2021

This marks BTS' third appearance at the Grammys. Last year, they were presenters at the award ceremony. They also did a performance with Lil Nas X, Billy Ray Cyrus, Nas and more for the 'Old Town Road' remix stage. This year's appearance will mark BTS' first solo performance at the Grammys, which is something they've been hoping to happen for years.

While BTS likes to keep their setlist a secret, 'Dynamite' is expected to be on it since this is the song that got them Grammy nod in Pop Duo/Group category. In the pandemic, they've really set the bar high for virtual performances with grandeur sets, VFX and powerful live vocals, so the expectations are quite high for the Grammys. Now, we wait and watch. BTS is also performing at pre-Grammy event MusiCares on March 12.

Apart from BTS, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, DaBaby, Bad Bunny, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Harry Styles, Post Malone, Cardi B, Chris Martin, Black Pumas and more are in the line up of 2021 Grammys' performers list.

Also Read: BTS & Big Hit Entertainment renew UNICEF’s ‘Love Myself’ campaign, donate $1 million

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Former Bigg Boss 14 finalist Nikki Tamboli tested COVID positive this morning and is home quarantined, following BMC’s rules and regulations. The actress has been quarantining at home to ensure a speedy recovery while being in touch with the doctors. With the rising number of cases in the state, the number of COVID-19 positive cases among the industry have considerably increased.

Nikki who was has been busy shooting for her upcoming music videos took to her Instagram today stating, “I have been tested COVID positive early this morning. I am self quarantined, and taking all the precautionary measures and medications on my doctor’s advise. I request all the people I have come in contact with in these past few days to get tested too. I will forever be grateful for all your love and support. Please be safe, wear your mask always, sanitise your hands regularly and maintain social distancing. Love and light.”

Wishing Nikki Tamboli a speedy recovery.

Also Read: Nikki Tamboli receives flak for her interview, actress gets back to the trolls

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Actor Armie Hammer is currently in the midst of allegations. The actor has been accused of alleged cannibalism and abuse controversy. It began when an Instagram user revealed some alleged sexually explicit chats that were exchanged between the actor and a woman. The chats included conversations about sex fantasies, cannibalism. The screenshots blew up and soon the actor began to receive backlash. Two months later, the actor has been accused of the alleged rape. He is currently under investigation by the Los Angeles police.

“We can confirm that Armie Hammier is the named suspect in an alleged sexual assault investigation, initiated on February 3, 2021,” LAPD Officer Drake Madison spoke to Deadline on Thursday, March 18. Effie, the 24-year-old woman behind the Instagram account House of Effie spoke of the sexual assault and said it was a four-hour incident that reportedly happened in 2017.

According to People, she appeared for a press conference with her lawyer and said, "On April 24th, 2017, Armie Hammer violently raped me for over four hours in Los Angeles, during which he repeatedly slammed my head against a wall, bruising my face. He also committed other acts of violence against me to which I did not consent. For example, he beat my feet with a crop so they would hurt with every step I took for the next week. During those four hours, I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me. I thought that he was going to kill me. He then left with no concern for my well-being."

"During and since this attack, I have lived in fear of him and for a long time I tried to dismiss his actions towards me as a twisted form of love," she said. "Now that he no longer has any power over me, I have come to understand that the immense mental hold he held over me was incredibly damaging on many levels."

In a statement to People, Hammer's lawyer Andrew Brettler has denied the rape allegation. "Effie's own correspondence with Mr. Hammer undermines and refutes her outrageous allegations. As recently as July 18, 2020, [Effie] sent graphic texts to Mr. Hammer telling him what she wanted him to do to her. Mr. Hammer responded making it clear that he did not want to maintain that type of relationship with her," the lawyer's statement read.

"It was never Mr. Hammer's intention to embarrass or expose [Effie]'s fetishes or kinky sexual desires, but she has now escalated this matter to another level by hiring a civil lawyer to host a public press conference. With the truth on his side, Mr. Hammer welcomes the opportunity to set the record straight," the statement further said. "From day one, Mr. Hammer has maintained that all of his interactions with [Effie] — and every other sexual partner of his for that matter — have been completely consensual, discussed and agreed upon in advance, and mutually participatory. [Effie]'s attention seeking and ill-advised legal bid will only make it more difficult for real victims of sexual violence to get the justice they deserve."

Since January 2021, Armie Hammer's agency WME has dropped him as their client and he has exited several projects.

ALSO READ: Armie Hammer dropped by agency WME amid cannibalism controversy

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Salman Khan struck gold with Eid in 2009 with his action-packed flick Wanted. Barring 2013 and in 2020 due to lockdown, the superstar has arrived every year with a film on this holy festival. This year too, he’ll be storming cinema with his much awaited film, Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai. However, there’s a slight difference this year. Salman Khan’s Eid films always arrive solo. But for the first time since 2010, he’ll face competition on Ramzan Eid. This is because Satyameva Jayate 2 is all set to storm into cinemas on the same day as Salman Khan’s flick, on May 13, 2021.

A source reveals, “Satyameva Jayate 2 is a crucial film for the makers. They are confident that it has all the ingredients of a mass masala entertainer and that it can work big time at the box office, just like its predecessor. And this time there are 3 characters of lead actor John Abraham. The makers unveiled a poster of John fighting with John a few days back and it increased the buzz of the film. And when the trailer will be out, the hype will touch the roof.”

When asked when the trailer would be out, the source says, “The makers are planning to release Satyameva Jayate 2’s trailer in the first week of April. This would give them a nice 40-day window to promote the film and release the songs. Also, before the trailer is unveiled, the makers plan to launch another poster, showing all the three John Abraham’s. It is sure to create frenzy among the masses.”

Satyameva Jayate was directed by Milap Zaveri and released on Independence Day 2018. Incidentally, even the first part wasn’t a solo release and it clashed with Akshay Kumar’s Gold. Yet, it managed to have a huge opening and emerge as a big grosser thanks to John Abraham’s stardom, massy execution and of course, the hit song ‘Dilbar’. Satyameva Jayate 2 also stars Divya Khosla Kumar, Harsh Chhaya, Gautami Kapoor and Shaad Randhawa.

Also Read: Radhe vs Satyameva Jayate 2: John Abraham’s triple avatars to take on Salman Khan on Eid!

Continue reading...

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Back in February 2021, rumours mills were abuzz that Ranveer Singh will star in South filmmaker Shankar's next. The actor has been looking to do a pan-India film at this stage in his career and was in talks with several filmmakers. However, nothing had materialized until reports suggested his next will be with Shankar.

Now, it seems like Kiara Advani will romance Ranveer Singh in the film. The actress has become a favourite currently after the stupendous success of Kabir Singh followed by Good Newwz. While she has multiple projects in the lineup, the actress is reportedly on board for Shankar's next.

Though Shankar's next is with Ram Charan, as per reports, if all things all into place, his next with Ranveer Singh might start soon after which Shankar directs Charan.

Kiara Advani, meanwhile, has an array of lineup including Shershaah, Jug Jugg Jeeyo and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.

Ranveer Singh, on the professional front, is gearing up for the release of 83 on June 4, 2021. He is starring in Jayeshbhai Jordaar and Cirkus next.

Meanwhile, Shankar's next Indian 2 is with Kamal Haasan.

Also Read: Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh give a fun spin to the viral Buss It challenge

Continue reading...

Members

Threads

Back