mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Radhika Madan grabs eyeballs in a super cropped top and checkered pants and a statement belt

Radhika Madan has been a part of several critically acclaimed films. She has made a space for herself in the industry, she started out with television and is now making it huge in the Indian Film Industry.

Radhika Madan grabs eyeballs in a super cropped top and checkered pants and a statement belt

She created her own path and has done exemplary work since. Last seen in Angrezi Medium opposite Irrfan Khan, Radhika has a great lineup of films.

Radhik Madan recently stepped out dressed in a super skimpy black cropped top with black and white checkered pants with a slit.

She showed off her washboard abs in the outfit with dewy makeup, kohled and smokey eyes and poker straight hair.

Radhika pulled off a simple yet classy look with monotones and classic makeup with black pointy heels.

Radhika was seen last in Feels like Ishq, another anthology on Netflix and will be seen next in Shiddat.

Also Read: Radhika Madan and Sunny Kaushal starrer Shiddat to release on Disney+Hotstar on October 1

The post Radhika Madan grabs eyeballs in a super cropped top and checkered pants and a statement belt appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Shah Rukh Khan launches Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’souza’s vegan meat venture ‘Imagine Meats’

Bollywood couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia Deshmukh on Friday announced their new venture, ‘Imagine Meats’, which is a plant-based meat brand. The couple’s new venture was blessed as it was launched by Bollywood’s superstar Shah Rukh Khan. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chathurthi yesterday on September 10, the actor took to his Twitter handle and promoted the brand.

shahr.jpg

Standing in his iconic pose with arms spread wide, Shah Rukh can be seen holding two packets of Imagine meat, one in each hand. Sharing the picture the superstar used ‘Main Hoon Na’ as a reference in his caption and wrote, “My friends Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh were discussing who would launch their Plant Based Meats Venture. I opened my arms wide and said ‘Main Hoon Naa.” As soon as this picture was dropped on the internet, it received a lot of love from the netizens.

My friends @geneliad & @Riteishd were discussing who would launch their Plant Based Meats Venture. I opened my arms wide and said ‘Main Hoon Naa’. I wish the entire team of @ImagineMeats my best as they dish out #TheHappyMeat. It’s live https://t.co/QHj2BxRZO2 go visit. pic.twitter.com/CNEM2BkLuq

— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 10, 2021

While Genelia also reshared the picture on her Instagram and wrote, “Thank you so much @iamsrk for launching our baby @Imaginemeats
Thank you for being just a call away.. No wonder when someone googles “graciousness” your image turns up
We Love You ????????????.”

On the work front, Shah Rukh was last seen in the 2018 debacle Zero. Reportedly, he has been shooting quietly for his upcoming espionage drama Pathan. Reports also claim that He also has given his nod for Atlee’s next untitled project co-starring Nayanthara.

ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara shoot action scenes for Atlee’s next in Pune, see leaked photos

The post Shah Rukh Khan launches Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’souza’s vegan meat venture ‘Imagine Meats’ appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Sai Dharam Tej, Chiranjeevi’s nephew, hurt in a car accident, hospital confirms he’s well

On Friday evening, Telugu actor Sai Dharam Tej, who is Chiranjeevi’s nephew, was involved in a vehicle accident in Madhapur, Hyderabad. According to reports, Tej was speeding on a sports bike when he lost control. Tej was rushed to Medicover Hospital for treatment shortly after the accident. Tej was later transferred to Apollo Hospitals, where he is stated to be stable.

Sai Dharam Tej, Chiranjeevi's nephew, hurt in a car accident, hospital confirms he's well

According to the report, the collision occurred at approximately 8.30 p.m. He suffered a collarbone fracture and tissue damage, according to an Apollo Hospitals medical bulletin. The accident occurred at 8.30 p.m. near Knowledge City in the IT Corridor, according to Madhapur in charge DCP M Venkateshwarlu. The actor was riding his Triumph bike towards Gachibowli from Jubilee Hills when he lost control and the bike skidded on the road.

Cyberabad’s Madhapur police will file a case under relevant parts of the Indian Penal Code and initiate an investigation.

Sai Dharam Tej is now awaiting the release of Republic, a Telugu film. He was last seen on screen in Solo Brathuke So Better, which was released last year. Thikka, Jawaan, and Chitralahari are just a few of his other well-known flicks.

Also Read: Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan pose in epic Konidela family photo

The post Sai Dharam Tej, Chiranjeevi’s nephew, hurt in a car accident, hospital confirms he’s well appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Fardeen Khan to make his acting comeback with Sanjay Gupta’s production Visfot alongside Riteish Deshmukh

Actor Fardeen Khan who has been away from the screen for a really long time made headlines last year when he was spotted outside casting director Mukesh Chhabra’s office in Mumbai. He looked fitter and leaner than his last major public appearance in 2016. The casting director Chhabra had revealed back in December that Khan is looking for opportunities to start his second innings as an actor.

Fardeen Khan to make his acting comeback with Sanjay Gupta’s production Visfot alongside Riteish Deshmukh

According to the latest reports, Fardeen Khan has signed his comeback film with director Sanjay Gupta. Sanjay Gupta’s next production also stars Riteish Deshmukh and has been titled Visfot. Reportedly, Khan will be seen playing the role of a taxi driver and an ex-drug dealer while Deshmukh will play a commercial airline pilot. The film is said to revolve around the events that follow after Khan’s character accidentally kidnaps Deshmukh’s son. The film is said to be the remake of an Academy Award-nominated foreign language film.

The film will be directed by Samit Kakkad who has previously directed Half Ticket and the MX Player show Indori Ishq and has been written by Abbas Dalal and Hussain Dalal. Gupta has been planning to make this film for the last three years. Now, with the team on board, the makers are ready to take the film on floors early next year once they get a studio on board to produce it alongside Gupta’s banner White Feature Films.

Meanwhile, Fardeen Khan was last seen in the 2010 film Dulha Mil Gaya. He has featured in films like No Entry, All The Best, Hey Babbyy, and Om Jai Jagdish among others.

ALSO READ: Fardeen Khan’s new look revealed as he preps for his Bollywood comeback

The post Fardeen Khan to make his acting comeback with Sanjay Gupta’s production Visfot alongside Riteish Deshmukh appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
EXCLUSIVE: “The film begins with me and is as important till the end”- Bhagyashree talks about Radhe Shyam

Actor Bhagyashree is best known for the film Maine Pyar Kiya with Salman Khan which was released in 1989. The film which was Bhagyashree’s debut made her a nationwide sensation. However, she soon left the film industry to focus on her personal life. Now, after nearly three decades, Bhagyashree has returned to the world of cinema. She made her comeback with the pan-India film Thalaivii which was released recently. She will next be seen in yet another much-awaited pan-India film Radhe Shyam co-starring Prabhas and Pooja Hegde.

EXCLUSIVE: “The film begins with me and is as important till the end”- Bhagyashree talks about Radhe Shyam

In an exclusive conversation with XDReams, Bhagyashree spoke about her role in Radhe Shyam. “It is again not just a mother’s role. It has importance towards the script. My role does make a difference and I would continue doing roles that make a difference to the script. It shouldn’t be like if you remove this character the script will continue. Then it is a wasted role. Then anyone could do it or it’s something that can go off on the edit table. That’s not what I would like to perform. In this, I would say the film begins with me and is as important till the end. So that is how Radhe Shyam is,” Bhagyashree shared without revealing much details about her character.

Radhe Shyam is also being praised for its dreamy and astounding sets. The poster and teaser that has been unveiled till now take the audience through a very vibrant and magical world. Talking about the grandeur of the film, Bhagyashree said, “The sets are astounding. They have spent a lot on the grandeur in Radhe Shyam. A lot of it was also shot abroad. But the sets that they made in Hyderabad were outstanding. That is why I can completely relate and understand why they want a theatrical release. All this cannot be watched on a phone sitting in your bedroom. You cannot watch it on a small TV screen. To experience the whole feel of the film, these are things you need to see on a bigger screen.”

“I think after Prabhas being the Baahubali star, people want more larger-than-life films from him. He is still got that thing where the audience wants a larger structure. So it makes sense to make films like that where he is playing the main part,” she added.

Directed by Radha Krishna Kumar, Radhe Shyam is all set to release in theatres on Pongal 2022.

ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: “It is important for us as actors to keep up with the time”- Bhagyashree on making a comeback to the movies and her future plans

The post EXCLUSIVE: “The film begins with me and is as important till the end”- Bhagyashree talks about Radhe Shyam appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
NCT 127 make uproarious comeback with ‘Sticker’ experimenting with newer sounds carving their own path – Album Review

South Korean group NCT 127 made a smashing comeback with their third album Sticker on September 17, 2021. The group’s music is synonymous with punk rock and experimental music. Since their debut in the K-Pop industry, the group has been making waves because of their distinct musical variety. Their latest music album Sticker, which comes right after their fifth anniversary, is no different. The group once again experimented with their music right from the opening and title track of the same name. The artists also dabbled into R&B genre with seemingly smooth tracks like ‘Road Trip’, ‘Dreamer’, and ‘Promise You.’

NCT 127 make uproarious comeback with 'Sticker' experimenting with newer sounds carving their own path - Album Review

Let’s take a closer look at NCT 127’s Sticker and find out which track sticks the best!

STICKER
The song begins with the electronic tunes of a flute which is consistent throughout the track. Sticker’s verses begin with a rap, thus setting a tone for the rest of the track. The boys are dressed as cowboys in a futuristic city. The techno-bass and trap beats that run in the song give a mafia-like feel, as if it is edging close to danger. Taeyong’s “Sticker Sticker Sticker” is an oddly addicting phrase. Both, the vocal and rap line made stellar contributions to this track, but it was the rap line that stole the show with their addictive verses. Taeyong and Mark both wrote their own verses in Sticker. While the song has received mixed reactions, but NCT 127 has taken that plunge to experiment with a newer sound and that’s commendable.

LEMONADE
Another futuristic track from NCT 127, ‘Lemonade’ celebrates the group’s success and power. They made reference to their previous hits like ‘Fire Truck’, ‘Cherry Bomb’, and ‘Irregular’ pointing out the heights of their success. The boys use the lemonade to make an indirect reference to the phrase “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade”. This song is more powerful than ‘Sticker’, because not only does the track pack a punch in the lyrics, but also the hip-hop music is fitting. The song builds up tension but drops a beat right at the chorus. This style brings more attention to the chorus which is the core of the song.

BREAKFAST

NCT 127 decided to make direct and indirect references with this album, it seems. After ‘Sticker’ and ‘Lemonade’, here we have one more track that uses the simple idea (here, of breakfast) to express a desire– “Don’t want nothing else / Let’s be together, breakfast in the morning / So our time doesn’t end, yeah, yeah.” The hip-hop and trap beats in ‘Breakfast’ go well with the lyrics.

FOCUS
Have you stared into the eyes of someone you love? Did it feel like staring into an endless ocean? NCT 127 captured this feeling into their track ‘Focus’. Departing from the techno-bass and trap beats, NCT 127 opted for groovy R&B music for this particular song. The group showcased a smooth and soft vocal harmonization in this track, especially when they sing “I’m excited because of you / Twenty-four, seven / The waves are rising / They climb up and cross the limits now.” The rap verses come as a leeway in the overall R&B track, thus adding a special touch.

THE RAINY NIGHT (내일의나에게)
Going ahead from ‘Focus’, we have one more R&B ballad to soothe our ears. ‘The Rainy Night’ is a sad and mellow ballad. The vocal line is featured in this track, and they compliment the soft music perfectly. The song flows in and out of vocal choruses just like a gentle stream that flows through the bends. The group uses the symbolism of rain to express the effect of a loved one on them, with lyrics like, “You become the rain / Endlessly pouring down on me / You become the wind / Blowing your way into my heart”

FAR
This is a track that does justice to its title. The group makes ample use of the space, and the galaxy to show their determination to go far and wide on the runway of their success –“A voyage with no hesitation, far away without end.” The electro-music makes a comeback with Far. The alternating synth beats in ‘Far’ add in to the feel of being in outer space.

BRING THE NOIZE
The title for ‘Bring the Noize’ is quite explanatory for what to expect in the track. It is a loud and noisy track, just like ‘Sticker’. The future house music begins with disjoint beats as if some pots and pans are clashing. Rap line takes lead here once again and makes use of ample car and driving references to showcase the speed at which they are moving ahead in their life and career. From actually singing vroom vroom to singing “This is the beginning, one, two, three / Got no limits, we’ve been / We going sonic / Keep on going, we get faster / We don’t have even a second of time”, NCT 127 made it crystal clear that they are on a runway to success and no one can stop them.

MAGIC CARPET RIDE
NCT 127 plays into the imagery of a flying carpet as shown in Disney’s Aladdin. From speaking about the jasmine scent to mentioning the white curtains, NCT 127 paints a dreamy picture with Magic Carpet Ride. The melodious verses like – “We can fly tonight, fly tonight / Veiled with this miracle-like night / Everything comes true” – create a fantastical image in the listener’s mind. The combination of R&B and ballad present a soothing listen.

ROAD TRIP
A song that will sing to every listener’s heart, ‘Road Trip’ is a funky and smooth vocal number. The song encapsulates each moment of being on a road trip, right from the external elements like the wind and nature, to the internal elements like the feeling of freedom and peace. It spins a web of magic right from the opening verse with lines like “Thousands of miles / Nothing is decided / Lead by our hearts / Let’s not stop, let’s go anywhere, road trip.” The track has an indie-music feel to it, and it can definitely serve as the soundtrack for your next roar trip vlog!

DREAMER
‘Dreamer’ is a league apart from the previous 9 tracks. The funky jazzy number will make you want to dress up in a sleek outfit and dance to the retro tunes. The song is a celebration of happiness and life. The saxophone beats matched with lyrics like “Forget everything and have fun / I’m your dreamer, dreamer, dreamer” create a joyous atmosphere. The song is bound to uplift your mood from the moment it begins playing. A retro-themed music video for ‘Dreamer’ would be a cherry on the cake!

PROMISE YOU (다시만나는날)
‘Promise You’ is another ballad offering from NCT 127. The music of Promise You transports the listener to a magical land of hope and promise clubbed with lyrics like “Oh, I promise you, on the day we meet again/I will hug you, and more than saying just a single word/Even if I cry out of joy”. The song is bittersweet but ends with an upbeat and optimistic note.

The group’s music has always been divisive, but there is always a little something for different listeners in their B-side tracks. In Sticker, NCT 127 worked around their vocal and rap specialties and produced music that either subdue the listener in its magic or make the listener get up and bounce. Although the album began with a loud and experimental track like ‘Sticker’, it soon found its way to the softer tunes of ‘Promise You.’

ALSO READ: https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/ne...wers-on-instagram-in-one-hour-and-45-minutes/

The post NCT 127 make uproarious comeback with ‘Sticker’ experimenting with newer sounds carving their own path – Album Review appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Immerse into the world of art, food and comedy with Dali and the Cocky Prince starring Kim Min Jae and Park Gyu Young

Dali and the Cocky Prince is the newest addition to the wall of delightful Korean dramas. It has caught attention since the posters were released, owing to the quirky looking character details. The drama premiered on September 22, 2021. Park Gyu Young and Kim Min Jae star as the leads Kim Da Li and Jin Moo Hak in Dali and the Cocky Prince. Park Gyu Young was recently seen in the drama The Devil Judge. Kim Min Jae was last seen in the drama Do You Like Brahms? The two have been paired up for the first time, and the makers did the right choice. The lead duo shows a perfect onscreen chemistry and the scenes feel natural when they are on screen.

Immerse into the world of art, food and comedy with Dali and the Cocky Prince starring Kim Min Jae and Park Gyu Young

Dali and the Cocky Prince’s Korean title translates to Da Li and Gamjatang. Now, Gamjatang is a Korean curry delicacy made from potatoes and meat, among other ingredients. We also find Kim Min Jae holding a pot of potatoes and a ladle in one of the character promo posters. That poster is a direct nod to his onscreen character who is an expert at cooking, along with being a smart businessman. The female lead Kim Da Li gets her name from the famous surrealist painter Salvador Dali. Coming from a family that has appreciated art and also owns an art museum, her eccentric name comes as a small surprise. The title plays at the amalgamation of food and art, that would take place as the story further develops. The drama boasts of magnificent art and enticing food, and its title is a straight reference to the delectable visuals one can expect in the drama.

On one hand, we have Kim Da Li who is nothing short of an art prodigy, and on the other hand, we have Jin Moo Hak, the loud-mouthed director of a food chain business. The said food chain business has risen from being a small Gamjatang restaurant to a huge conglomerate. The Jin family is what one can call ‘new money’. Da Li is well-versed and very much immersed in the world of art, pursuing her research at the Saint Müller Museum in the Netherlands. The characters are adorable in their own right, Da Li is smart but also a little naïve, and Moo Hak comes across as a show-off, but is a cinnamon roll from the inside. Speaking of Netherlands, the picturesque European city has served as the meet-cute location for our leads. Both our leads are introduced using the themes of food and art, and it also provides glimpses into their on-screen personalities.

Coming to the color palette, the show boasts of a bright visual treat. Right from the costumes, to the architecture, the makers have gone to an extra length to present a delightful feast for the viewers’ eyes. The frames exude beauty, money, and elite feel right from the first minute. The scene editing did feel choppy at certain places, especially the one where Da Li’s father is in a meeting with Jin Ki Chul, Moo Hak’s stepbrother. Da Li’s father goes out to meet his nephew, and suddenly we are brought to a scene where Ki Chul is sweating profusely after having witnessed something heinous happening between them.

This brings us to the element of mystery in the drama. Da Li’s father was hale and hearty one day, and suddenly we find out that he has passed away. His death is a mystery and his nephew has a pivotal role to play there. Da Li’s father sudden demise propels the story further ahead, developing more ground for our leads to interact, but this time back in their homeland South Korea. It also gives the audience something more to look forward to, in addition to the chemistry developing between our adorable leads. There’s also some history between Jang Tae Jin and Da Li, as it was hinted that they were supposed to get married, but eventually didn’t. We are also introduced to several other equally quirky and head-strong supporting characters who are close to the leads.

Lastly, no drama is complete without a dashing share of OST, and Dali and the Cocky Prince is no less. Suiting to the theme of food, art, and love, the drama showcased its first OST ‘The Sweetest Love’ sung by Ham Yon Ji. The song fits the budding love story between the leads perfectly. It is sweet, it is quirky, and it captures the innocence of the story.

Episode 2 of Dali and the Cocky Prince left the audience with much to look forward to on several fronts. There will be romantic development between the leads, ofcourse with a touch of humour and flair. The preview shows Moo Hak in a dilemma of not falling for a person who is also your debtor, and then we have Da Li is who is sweet as ever with her approach. There is also more to see as to what the future holds for the Cheongsang Museum of Art.

Overall, Dali and the Cocky Prince is a delightful drama. The story holds the promise of good chemistry between the leads, and ample progression points to keep the viewers hooked.

ALSO READ: Dali & Cocky Prince stars Kim Min Jae, Park Gyu Young and others show off their elegant charms in new posters

The post Immerse into the world of art, food and comedy with Dali and the Cocky Prince starring Kim Min Jae and Park Gyu Young appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Sanjay Leela Bhansali shares his vision for his first-ever series, Heeramandi

Sanjay Leela Bhansali shared his vision for his first-ever series, Heeramandi at Netflix’s Global Fan Event, TUDUM. Acclaimed director and maestro Sanjay Leela Bhansali shared his inspiration behind the magnum opus Heeramandi, his first-ever series for Netflix, his approach to filmmaking and more in a featurette on Netflix’s India Tudum Spotlight. The series will explore stories of courtesans and the hidden cultural reality of Heeramandi, a dazzling district, during pre-independent India. It’s a series about love, betrayal, succession and politics in the kothas.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali shares his vision for his first-ever series, Heeramandi

Sharing about his journey and Heeramandi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali said, “I remember when I was a four-year-old kid and my father had taken me to a shoot and he said you sit here and I’ll meet my friends and come. I was in the studio and it seemed the most comfortable to me. More than a school, a playground, a cousin’s house, or anywhere in the world, I thought it was the most beautiful place. When I look back at 25 years, I think it’s very precious to me because you have to be blessed to be able to get a chance to make a film and that’s why I cling to the studio because the studio floor is the most magical, that’s my temple, that’s my everything.”

We’ve created a magical world and we cannot wait for you to experience it!
❤
✨
#TUDUM@NetflixIndia #Heeramandi #SanjayLeelaBhansali pic.twitter.com/5gX7jUtU8t

— BhansaliProductions (@bhansali_produc) September 26, 2021

Further, he added, “Heeramandi was something that my friend Moin Baig got to me as a 14-page story, 14 years ago and then finally when we presented it to Netflix, they loved it and they thought it had great potential to make a mega-series. It is very ambitious, it’s very big and vast. It tells you the story of courtesans. They kept music, poetry and dance and the art of living. It shows the politics within the brothels and how to emerge as the winner. It is a difficult one but I hope we come across with flying colours this time.”

Also Read: Tudum India Spotlight: From Kartik Aaryan’s Dhamaka, Madhuri Dixit’s Finding Anamika to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Heeramandi, Netflix shares first look and promos

The post Sanjay Leela Bhansali shares his vision for his first-ever series, Heeramandi appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Shahid Kapoor starrer Jersey to release on December 31, 2021

Just yesterday the Maharashtra government announced the reopening of cinemas post October 22 within the state. Following the announcement filmmakers who have eagerly been waiting for the reopening of cinemas in the state have been announcing the release of their respective ventures. After Yash Raj Films announced the release pattern for their slate of films, the next announcement comes for the Shahid Kapoor starrer Jersey. Now, as per the announcement, Jersey which was initially slated to release on November 5, 2021 will hit screens on December 31, 2021.

Shahid Kapoor starrer Jersey to release on December 31, 2021

Shifting from the earlier announced Diwali date, Jersey will hit screens on New Year’s Eve especially since the release of the Aamir Khan starrer Laal Singh Chaddha was pushed to Valentine’s Day 2022. Says an industry trade source, “With Laal Singh Chaddha being pushed to 2022 it gives the Shahid Kapoor starrer Jersey ample room at the box office to maximise business.”

As for the film itself, Jersey stars Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur and Pankaj Kapoor. Directed by Gowtham Tinnanuri the film features music by Sachet and Parmpara, and is a remake of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful Telugu film Jersey.

Also Read: Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey looks promising; says Nani, Director-actor duo of the original looks forward to the film

The post Shahid Kapoor starrer Jersey to release on December 31, 2021 appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
65 XP
Bhushan Kumar and Murad Khetani’s Kartik Aaryan starrer Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 to theatrically release on March 25, 2022

Earlier this year, the makers of the Kartik Aaryan starrer Bhool Bhulaiya 2 had announced that their film would release theatrically on November 19, 2021. Now, post the Maharashtra government stating that theatres could resume business post October 22, a number of filmmakers have been announcing theatrical releases dates for their respective ventures.

Bhushan Kumar and Murad Khetani's Kartik Aaryan starrer Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 to theatrically release on March 25, 2022

In the same line, Bhushan Kumar and Murad Khetani as well have now announced a new release date for Bhool Bhulaiya 2. The much awaited horror thrill, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 will now release on March 25, 2022, at a theatre near you.

Starring Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani, and Tabu, the film has been directed by Anees Bazmee and written by Farhad Samji and Akash Kaushik. Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, and Krishan Kumar under the banner of T-Series and Cine 1 Studios, is scheduled to hit the screens on March 25, 2022.

Also Read: Kiara Advani and Anees Bazmee attempt to record a flawless shot for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2

The post Bhushan Kumar and Murad Khetani’s Kartik Aaryan starrer Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 to theatrically release on March 25, 2022 appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back