Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]
SHOW WAS GOOD, DINNER WAS BETTER BUT THE NEXT FUK WAS BEST

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I went there in there in the evening, a number of people were there to see this demonstration of her nice work which was going to become part of fashion of common (not so common) people. To my surprise when I showed my pass, which I received on my mobile, the people led me to the front line of chairs, which was like an honour for me. She was on the stage, our eyes met and I bowed a little she replied in the same manner and with smile. I enjoyed the show but honestly I came to see her only. After the show we all were enjoying the dinner. She herself led me to the dining hall. People around her surprised that she took something from my plate, because they knew she wasn’t involved with any guy and it was a news for people that she was so close to some person. When someone teased her for that she just smiled and said that they were just friends and nothing else. I also smiled listening that and was thinking that just friends can’t do the things we had done a few hours ago. But in reality we didn’t have any relations, but fuk friends only. She was trying to give me more time than others when I interrupted her asking not to worry about me and I was absolutely comfortable and this was her business meet so she was expected to give more time to her clients instead of me. She smiled and praised my gesture and tried to spend more time with them but asked me to stay there. I stayed until the last guest left. She came to me and kissed on my cheek and told me that her show was successful. I also praised her show and everything. Actually I am not a good judge for fashion but I praised what I found worthy. She was very happy but she had meeting with the promoters after the dinner. So she invited me to meet on Saturday night and was available up to Sunday as per my convenience of time. I accepted her invitation. Thanked her for invitation to her show and then thanked for the dinner and left for the home. On the day of meeting I got her call on phone that she was going to wait for me that night and actually wanted to confirm the meeting and if I was ready she wanted to know the time of my visit. I told her that I was going to reach her at 7.30 if she didn’t have any problem. She told me that she was eagerly waiting for me and was ready to receive me any time. I reached there in time and this time reception guys didn’t halt me. I directly went to her room and it was open, I directly entered into the room because I was expected to be with her, so any formality wasn’t needed. She wasn’t there and I guessed that she would be in the washroom. My guess was right because exactly after 10 minutes she was coming out from the washroom and there was her regular smile on her face. She was in the same gown which is provided by the hotel. I was sitting on a chair. She came and I stood up, she hugged me and I told her that I also wanted to go to washroom for a shower. She nodded and told me that till then she was going to order tea. I took hardly 5-7 minutes to make myself fresh and returned with the same gown. She was lying on the bed and I went there and joined her on the bed. She was very happy to see me. We hugged each other and she welcomed me with a sweet smooch. I was enjoying the juice of her lips. My hand was searching something in her hole. She was in joy now. She held my hand and forced my hand to go deeper into her expected place. I did it as per her wish. She held my cock in her hand and started rubbing it softly. But soon someone knocked the door and it was the same girl who brought the meals that day. She brought tea today and asked us if we wanted her to serve. We both needed her to serve it. She obeyed and when she was about to leave I handed over her some notes as a tip, which she accepted because it was the obligation and she bowed properly when she thanked me. I hugged her from side and asked her to leave. Sonia asked me if I was really interested in her. I told her again that I don’t want anyone on the path of our love making. She was happy to listen that but asked me that she could pay her because she was available and she had already enquired about her and asked me if i was interested she was ready to call her and also wanted to pay her. Once my john insisted me to say yes but I denied that it was not good because I was her guest and it was her right to have me completely. She told me that she could also have enjoyed the taste of her body. Then I suggested her that we should leave her for next day and we could decide it next morning. We were talking now about her show. She was very eager to tell me all the things and she told me that she had a very good business and her coming to my city was a successful visit, because most of clients accepted her designs. She was now becoming the major designer for the next 1-2 years and was going to earn lot of money. She further told me that she wasn’t here for money but for fame only. I told in baniya tone that where there is fame money is always there. She smiled listening to my phrase. I wanted to ask her struggle if she was comfortable. She herself wanted to tell me all that. She told me that nobody before me was interested in knowing me but they were eager to have sx only. I told her that we should know each other properly whether we are meeting for an hour. It is because intimacy develops only in the people who know each other properly otherwise there will be dull love. She agreed with me and started telling about herself that it was her dream to become a fashion designer from a very early life. But it became difficult to achieve her goal when her father died in an accident and her mother who was a home maker felt it very difficult to make both ends meet. She was in 10+2 at that time and she started giving tuitions. She was intelligent in studies but became very difficult to live like that. The best thing was her papa had a insurance policy and they got around 15 Lakhs from insurance which they invested for the future. She did very hard work and started her degree from a best fashion designing university. She and her brother both were intelligent in studies. Her brother did MBA and was doing job in a reputed bank. She completed her degree and started with a firm. But her aim was to something on her own. So she left that company and became a free lance designer. Her dedication and hard work led her to that place. She was very happy with her present position. She always talked once with her family on phone. They all loved each other very much. Her mother was her best friend and didn’t have any objection with the way she lived. I appreciated her hard work and her efficiency, which made her successful. She asked me about my life and I told her my success story and told her that I was going to establish a casting unit. She praised me for my hard work. Strange thing was that we forgot about sx for hours even we were hugging while talking to each other. She wanted to go to pee when we noticed that it was one am. She came and then I went and now washed my cock because it needed the sweet taste of her mouth and wanted to feel warmth also. I sat on the sofa after coming from washroom and invited her to me with a finger. I have thrown my gown away and nothing was there which i was wearing. She sat down and started kissing around my cock and it was like a treat for her also. she was enjoying its taste and my cock was enjoying her touch. She also removed her gown and became natural. Her boobs attracted me so i asked her to leave it and sat on my laps she sat and I started sucking her boobs which were really juicy. We were very fast and she was rubbing her bottom on my dic* when i felt the touch of her anal. I requested her to take it in her anal, she was really nice and dint want to disappoint me, so she tried to enter it, her anal was denying to take it inside. But she forcefully had it when I was feeling pain on it. I suggested her to apply some cream for the easy insertion. She got a cream and applied it. I was still on her boobs. She entered it and now it entered somehow. I started enjoying the anal fuk. She was also enjoying it but it was hurting her. after some time I asked her lay on the sofa and I entered it in her vag*na. She now wanted the front fuk. I became enthusiastic when she herself started pushing from down and that also very fast. I became faster, held her boobs in my hands, squeezed properly. She was enjoying each and everything. We went on this journey for long and finally i got the climax she also. we have lost our energy now but were relaxed. Our bodies were touching each other. I think its world’s most valuable gift when we lie on each other naked. I then discussed her if we join her in our next fuk. Her eyes started blinking because it was her dream also to taste someone’s boobs and eat puss*. But we needed some time. We again started talking about each other and don’t know when we went to sleep. She got up at 6 am and she wake me up, we were in need of shower but she reminded me that we needed to do it with that waitress. She ordered her to bring tea and we decided that we will remain naked. She brought and I was expected to open the door. I opened door when she saw me in that position and said “excuse me sir, you are supposed to receive in clothes.” I slammed the door and asked her to sit down and not to worry. Actually the other thing was that my john was saluting her because it was in motion. She sat down and asked us for that behaviour. I put my hand on her thighs and reminded her about the deal with Sonia. She smiled and told me that she dint have expected such welcome from us. Sonia also came there all naked. She was smiling. Sonia threw away the trolley of tea and sat on the other side. Now waitress whose name was roma was between both of us. I put my hand on her boob and Sonia held the other boob. She closed her eyes. I put off her shirt and then her skirt. I suggested both girls to come to the washroom. They were always expected to obey me. We all went to the washroom and we removed her remaining clothes also. She held my dick with one hand and put her finger in Sonia’s vag*na. Sonia was screaming I asked her to suck it. She sat down and started sucking it she was very young, 21-22 years old so her body parts were firm. Her touch of warm mouth was making me mad. She was giving a perfect blow job. I and Sonia were having a good smooch. Roma was giving finger job to Sonia. She was like going to crush my dic/* with the style of her sucking. I was on Sonia’s boobs giving these a good sucking and biting job. But she wanted me now. I also wanted more. So I asked Sonia to lie there on floor. She laid and I was upon her. Roma Standing there bent and pushed her pus*y towards my mouth. I started fuking Sonia and sucking Roma. Sonia was enjoying my full dic* into her pus*y, my hands rubbing her boobs. I was now about to cum. I told this to Sonia, she was also feeling so. We both reached to the destination. But Roma was still hungry. I now concentrated to give her pleasure, Sonia stood up and started sucking her boobs. My tongue went to Roma’s clit and started licking it touching here and there around it and this got her orgasm. We all were satisfied now, we had a little bath and went to bed. Roma was in between us. She was very sweet girl, having every body part perfect. It didn’t take half an hour when I was ready and I wanted to fuk Roma now, because it was her right also to have it in her pus*y. It was ready and wanted a treat from a young lady. The young pus*y was also eager to take it. I entered it and entered my finger into Sonia’s pus*y. Both were screaming. Roma had a tight pussy and seemed it wasn’t used much, but didn’t dare to ask her anything about it. I was on the journey to extreme pleasure. She was also enjoying it very much. Sonia touching my dic* with her tongue, when fuking. Sometimes she put her boobs in mouth. Roma was enjoying like this very first time. She told us this. Now Sonia was enjoying the taste of her boobs. We all were in full dreamy pleasure. I wanted Roma to ride me. She obeyed and now Sonia rode on my nose and pushed her vag*na into my mouth. Roma was jumping and the scene of her bouncing balls was great. She wanted it to go long, longer and longer. I also wasn’t going to leave the field soon. I asked Sonia now to put her boobs into my mouth, which I really liked. We all were doing our duties in such a way that Roma was riding on me. Sonia’s boobs were giving my mouth a juice party and Roma’s finger was searching Sonia’s clit to give it pleasure, so all came to the discharge after some time and lied like dead. Roma asked for leave and promised us to return to us after 3-4 hours. I and Sonia went to sleep touching the naked parts of each other. It was a great time for me. We got up very late, took bath and had our breakfast. Roma brought it and was smiling. I asked her to sit by me. I kissed her. Sonia also came there and put her hand in her dress to search her boobs. She excused herself because she was busy right then and promised to return back after an hour. We kept looking leaving us. Then Sonia came to me served the breakfast and asked for an outing nearby to a mall. I went with her there in the mall. She wanted to buy something for me. I also wanted the same but she denied as it was not needed to return at the same time and asked me to give it back some other time. We returned back and found Roma just after 10 minutes we reached. We have bought a gift for Roma also. She was very happy for that and took it as honour. I stood up behind her pushing my dic* into her back through the clothes. She was standing firm. I was holding her boobs. Sonia was looking it and guessed that I want her from back. Roma also thought so and looked behind. She was afraid. I assured her that nothing will happen against her wish and we could just try. Sonia stood up and started removing her clothes I also removed mine. She was smiling and saying that it will only be a try. I assured her. I removed Sonia’s clothes too. We all were naked now. I tried to insert it into the back hole. She cried but didn’t stop me. She had pain but it was tolerable. Actually she really wanted to give me pleasure because she was very happy with our behaviour. We treated her as our friend. Soon she started pushing herself backwards, which gave me extreme pleasure. Sonia was hugging her and they both were having smooch. Everyone was happy. I did for some minutes and felt that she was unable to tolerate it more there then I pulled it out and asked the girls who wanted it inside her vag*na, Roma was desperate so she held it and lay down in the bed. I adjusted myself upon her and rubbed my dic* there on the hole when she held it and signed me to put it full. I pushed it with full force and started little jerks and soon i was very fast enjoying my ride and Sonia giving me taste of her boobs. Roma closed her eyes with joy and Sonia squeezed her boobs which led Roma to fulfilment. Roma was approaching her orgasm and she told both of us about this. She had it and now Sonia was in the battlefield for further war. I put my dic* on her vag*n and she sounded “AAhhh” when I inserted it. I was like most lucky person at that time when enjoying with the two most beautiful girls. They were also enjoying this pretty game. Soon I got cum and I launched it on her boobs. Roma kissed my dic* after it finished its job. We all went to washroom after this. We then came to the room after that and talked about each other for long. She was also from a good family from a small town. She had some dreams. She wanted to marry a rich guy. We made her understand that money is not a deal in life but the nature matters. Many things she didn’t understand which we told her. She was very happy to meet us. We were enjoying each others’ company. I needed to bid bye to Sonia when they both decided to give me a blow job together if i was ready. Why did I have rejected this great offer. I sat on a chair, which was armless they both came and sat down and asked me not to tell them about the cum, they wanted to squeeze last drop of my cum into their mouth. It was a marvellous blow job. They both gave their fullest in this job. I finally reached to the cum. I enjoyed this trip so much that i can’t explain in words. Thanks for reading my story friends. I always love to write it for my friends. Please give me your reviews...

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM ME (REALLY)
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I was having this with aditi from the last one month and we used to meet on Saturday nights. One of my old fuk friends introduced aditi with me. Aditi was a banker, a key person. She was good in nature and fuk as well. Sometimes I can’t escape from my desires. I read a message on social media where a newly married couple was interested in swapping, couple swapping. The idea wasn’t that good but stroke in my mind and I somehow discussed it with aditi, who asked me to get it out of my mind. We met next Saturday. We were having a pleasant time and had once, when a notification from that app again distracted me and i showed this to aditi, she laughed and told me that it was very bad idea. I was also wondering at myself that how was I thinking so and it could be harmful for aditi as well for me also. Aditi joggled me. Then i came out of that dream. She asked me if I was serious. I told her that it can be tried and we should meet them if we found then bad we were not supposed to continue. Aditi agreed and asked me not to agree until she would give her acceptance. I was ready for that ofcourse. I called the person they were 25m and 22f just married 2 months ago. I asked for their pic and asked to meet in a restaurant before meeting somewhere. He sent his pic and asked for ours. We sent our pic and told them that we were lovers. They were ready to meet. It was 9.30 pm and we met in a restaurant, even had dinner together. They were a nice couple, Sumit was a MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE and Ankita was HOME MAKER. She was an educated girl but chose to stay at home which in itself is a great job. I asked Ankita if it was going to be with her consent. She waved her head with agreement. Sumit asked the same question to Aditi. I and aditi were meeting at her home but I chose now hotel for the same purpose because I didn’t want to take strangers to her home. I took aditi to other side and asked if she agreed. She was ready and now curious also to have with a stranger. I wished her happy fuking and same she wished me. We both laughed and went to them and asked Sumit to hire a hotel. Sumit requested me to visit his home at least once and if we were not comfortable then they were ready to go to hotel. I looked at aditi and she accepted it as if she was very eager now to have sumit. We went to their house, where there were three bedrooms and they had everything there for our comfort. I again looked at aditi, who asked me to stay for at least for tea. Sumit asked us drinks but neither me nor aditi used to drink. Even Ankita also didn’t drink. Only Sumit had 2 drinks with aditi’s permission and she allowed him two. We three took tea. Now Sumit was eager to know whether aditi was ready to stay there or not. Aditi dint feel any harm in staying there and gave me her permission. We were going to stay there now. But I felt that Ankita was a bit uncomfortable. Sumit and Aditi asked for our permission to go upstairs to their room and we were also allotted a room, which was downstairs. We decided that the door of which room will open later will be decided as the winner. Yet Aditi was going with Sumit but she already declared that I was going to be the winner. After they left I asked ankita if she was really ready to do all that with her wish. She nodded with acceptance. But I didn’t feel so. So I wasn’t feeling comfortable to touch her. She asked me to go to room because she told me that she wanted the dishes to be done. I nodded and went to the room she directed. I lay down but was normal and felt that I won’t get anything that day because I didn’t think that Ankita was ready for all that. I waited for her for almost one hour when she came, closed the door and sat at the bottom of the bed, means where our legs lie. She was shy. I asked her to tell me the real matter. She told me that she was doing it for her husband’s pleasure and she didn’t want that. It was not like she didn’t want she wasn’t ready yet and needed some time to prepare for that. I get up and sat down and asked her to relax. I told her that I wasn’t even going to touch her without her permission or even her wish. It was not in my rules to do such things and asked her if she wanted me to lie on the sofa instead of bed. She said that she wasn’t so cruel and asked me to lie on the bed and told me that even she was going to sleep with me but wanted me to touch according to her. I wasn’t happy with the behaviour of Sumit, but Ankita told me that he doesn’t know that I was not comfortable. I suggested Ankita that she should have done everything for his happiness but not this because it should have happened only according to her wish. She appreciated my words but at the same time she was upset due to me also that I was already enjoying with my friend. I told her that I was a usual fuker and didn’t matter if I didn’t get one day and her honour was much more important than my pleasure. Very first time Ankita hugged me and give a kiss on my cheek. Then she asked me to touch her body parts in clothes itself. I told her to relax and to be comfortable first and told her that I was very much fine with my condition and I needed that only when she needed that. She smiled and lay down with me touching my body. I was feeling a bit uneasy because a 22 years old girl was touching me, a shy young girl. I lay on her side and was looking at her. So innocent she was. Sumit dint know her wish otherwise he hadn’t done this. She held my hand and put it on her stomach. I smiled and she also. I was combing her hair and asked her to sleep. She said that she couldn’t. I assured her that I wasn’t going to do anything. She said that she knew that but she was worried about my pleasure. i asked her to leave that and I tried to made her eyelids closed. She smiled and asked me not to do that effort and asked me to touch her tight. I again reminded her that I wasn’t going to do anything if her wish didn’t involve. She picked my hand from her stomach and put it on her boob. She was lying looking at ceiling. I immediately moved it away. She smiled again. I asked her politely not to do such things because these were against her rules. She told me that she was enjoying my touch and moved towards me hugged me and put her lips on mine. I became weaker. She was smiling and told me that she had conquered me. I was also smiling and was thinking that at least something was getting, but really I didn’t regret that i didn’t get anything. Self respect of a person was most important. But at the same time if her needs would have aroused I was ready to do. Anyways I was thinking a lot and was not enjoying the kiss. She thought that she wasn’t good for me. So she asked me if she wasn’t of my choice. I asked her not to think all that because she was much better than me but I didn’t want her to do anything in forcefully. She told me that her inner itself wanted to do something for me. I asked her smiling that what things it wanted. She told me that I will see soon. I thought that the kiss should be enjoyed. So I started having pleasure of the kiss. It was really nice. She again lay down facing the ceiling and put my hand on her boob and asked me to do it as per my wish. I started rubbing it gently. Soon I get a call from Aditi and she was asking that how was our going. I asked her instead that how were they doing. She told me that they had done once and within half an hour were ready for second. She asked about our experience, I told her that she was busy with household and was just coming and we were going to do that soon. She told me laughing that she would have disturbed us. I replied that it wasn’t like that and I was comfortable in talking with her but still she disconnected the phone and asked me to enjoy. After her call she was worried that even they were asking about our things. She sat down and again bent on my face for a kiss. I enjoyed her kiss again. To my surprise she now removed her top. I didn’t expect that. She was naked on top now. I saw her sweet boobs, which were solid and soft at the same time. I touched it and closed my eyes. I was a bit satisfied. She removed her lower also became all naked. She was absolutely hairless. Her body was firm and just the body of a young girl. She lied upon me and hugged tight. I asked her not to worry about her husband or my friend. She told me that now she was doing it for her happiness only. I was happy to know that. But she requested me not to remove my clothes. I said that I was going to remain same until she signals me. She smiled and asked me to suck her boobs. I obeyed her. She lay down facing ceiling. I went upon her and started kissing her from top. Kissed her face then downwards neck and bit on her ears. Then I started sucking her boobs and had little bites. I asked her signal to go down. She accepted and I went down and started kissing her vag*na and fingered it properly. My touch was making her feel very good. She was jumping whenever I was touching her clit. This made her pleasurous. I then put my tongue in it which went deeper up to her G.P. She was now giving sounds of pleasure. I continued licking and kissing her pus*y when she got her first orgasm and it was really very big thing for me that this girl allowed me to do that, she hugged me tight after her climax and told me that I was still hungry. I told her that I was going to the bathroom for masturbation. She said that it wasn’t good if She had got the pleasure of her part but I was still same. She put her hand on my dic* and started rubbing it on the lower. I was feeling good but didn’t want to disgrace her due to my need. I asked her not to do if she didn’t like that. She stopped and remained lie in the same position for some time, thinking something. I asked her to be calm and normal and kissed on her forehead. She was really a very nice girl. She got up now and pulled off my lower. I wasn’t wearing the underwear. It was saluting her. She smiled looking at it. Now she put her face on it and touched her cheeks on it. I removed my t-shirt. I was also naked now. So she first hugged me. I could feel the nice touch of her boobs on my chest. My eyes were closing itself. I was now assured that I will get her now. She was rubbing her pus*y on my cock. She started kissing from my face and went downwards and started kissing my cock passionately with full force. She licked it and kissed it. She kissed it removing its cover, which really give me great satisfaction. She remained kissing when I asked her if I was going to get more, because if I had not asked her it would have been discharged. She smiled and said that still I have any doubt, didn’t ask anything further and sat on the dic* and took it in her vag*na and started little jumps. I was now feeling very good, she told me doing sx that she didn’t want when came to me but my nature and my touch made her do that and she really wanted herself and was enjoying with me even after that meeting but she told me that she wasn’t comfortable with lots of fuks in a day. I told her whether I needed lot of times but was ready for a single also. She told me that she give more than one which was sufficient for me. She stopped jumping because she needed me to come over her. I was now upon her and inserted my dic* in her pus* and started soft jerks which she liked and she wanted this soft style sx. I put my lips on her while pushing her. Her puss* got the full dic* now and soon I reached to my climax and that also with a flow in her puss*. She scolded me with love that I had done it inside her. I smiled and felt sorry. Then Ankita asked me to call Aditi I called and told her that I had once, she was very happy after listening this and even Sumit was also happy for his wife. Aditi told this over phone which Ankita listened and was happy to listen this. She was touching her naked body with mine while speaking over phone. She also talked to both of them. Sumit asked her about our fuk. She told him that it was marvellous. We all were happy now and she kissed me on my lower lip and had a little bite and laughed. Then I came to know that she was jolly but a bit shy. That’s why she started it late with me. But she wouldn’t have done it comfortably with other person because according to her other person wouldn’t be like me. She asked me to sleep. I was now ready to sleep because I was also feeling sleepy. We slept and got up at 8. She was still naked, so I was. She asked me for the shower. I went there in the washroom with her and had showered together. We kissed each other’s bodies. She was enjoying my company now. We put on our clothes after shower and sat on the sofa where she started telling about her family. She asked me about my whereabouts. I lied on her lap. She was curling my hair, i was feeling good with her treatment. We felt a knock on the door, we opened and they were surprised that we were in clothes. We were the winner because they came down first Ankita was feeling shy. Sumit asked her not to be because he was also with some other person. Aditi hugged me and told me that she was missing me. I told her the same. We had breakfast when again to my surprise ankita told in my ear that she wanted me. Sumit noticed it and asked what she said. Now ankita told herself. Sumit praised her that she herself told her desire. Aditi and sumit were done i think. So aditi sat in between his legs and was feeling lazy. We went again in the room and I asked her that how she became bold. She told me that my need forced her to do that. She thought that if I would have gone back she didn’t have got me. I smiled and hugged her and removed her clothes very fast because even I was hungry for her. Now it was first time that I was going to do it with her with her full wish and boldly. She was going to give me full pleasure now. She sat down and held my dic* kissing it. Warm touch was making me joyful. She licked my balls also. She kissed all around my cock. She was very passionate now and was having great pleasure and giving me also. I lied her on the mat and started my job on ground, inserted my dic* and started the pushes. She wanted it fast now. I did as per her wish when we both came to conclusion after half an hour. We lied facing the fan hanging on the ceiling. She told me that it was a great day for her because she liked my fuk very much. I asked her if she wanted me to stay some more time. She wanted me till lunch but wasn’t sure if she could have done sx again. I told her to order me to stay whether she needed sx or not. We put on clothes and returned back when we saw that they were doing it there on the sofa. Aditi was sitting down and giving blow job to Sumit. They dint mind our coming. I asked Ankita to make tea in the kitchen, her kitchen was all open and we from kitchen were open to see the view of their fuk. They were ready again for full fuk. They removed each other’s clothes. I was standing behind the Ankita putting my hand in her lower teasing her pus*y. Sumit was looking this smiling. After I had tea we sat on the other sofa and Ankita was hugging me. I was putting my hand in her top. We were enjoying the day very much, she told me that she didn’t want another fuk but she herself forced me again to fuk her at 2pm and after lunch at 4 pm we returned back. Thanks for reading my dear friends.

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
EK CHHOTI SI LOVE STORY

My next story is about a girl named Rajni, whom I met in a marriage by chance and we encountered there through a card game which led us to do sx and then how we became so close, is the part of my next story. Really I believe now that miracles happen, because I went to a marriage where I wasn't supposed to go. Please wait for the story friends.

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]EK CHHOTI SI LOVE STORY
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]One of my CA friends called me one day and asked me if I could join him to a marriage. I didn't want because of my tiredness. But still he insisted so I said ok. He asked me to get ready upto 7 pm because we had to go to a long distance. We reached at the marriage palace at 8.30 pm. Because I was with him so he was giving me full attention and couldn't meet his relatives properly. He introduced me as his friend to his relatives. So most of the relatives started identifying me. We had snacks and now I wanted to give him some room, so I asked him to enjoy because I know he wanted to have some drinks and because I don't drink he was hesitating in front of me. He said that I will be bored if he leaves me alone. I told him not to worry about me and to enjoy the function. He excused himself from me and I sat on a table and started playing with my phone. Sometimes some bearer came to me to ask for the snacks, I took some of them and started enjoying. Here I want to tell you guys that I can enjoy myself alone even if I don't have phone because I love myself and I start thinking over good things in my loneliness. I then stood up and started wandering here and there and watching beautiful ladies in colorful new fashion dresses. It gives we guys relief. But I watch the girls in such a way that they don't notice because it is not considered good for a gentleman. I saw the area of people drinking and they were lost in their world. Some people were dancing and a few enjoying the music. Rituals were going on and the close relatives were there to attend these. Then I met an uncle who was his mama I think and asked me for drinks which I politely denied saying that I don't drink. He smiled and went away. I then needed to go to pee. I was searching it when I found a sign of washrooms in an isolated area. I went there and felt relaxed. When I was returning back I saw a small tent and listened voice of young ladies. My steps automatically led me to the tent when I saw there were three girls aged between 20 to 22. They shocked when they saw me and they didn't expect a person. I felt sorry and was about to leave when one of them (whose name was Monica) called me to come and asked me if I was raju baniyas friend. I just nodded. She said wonderful join us in playing cards if I was free. I didn't have any work and it was a great chance to have company of the sweet girls, so I joined them and asked them which card game were they playing. They told me that they don't know any game properly so they were playing card on the card. I laughed and said that this is the game for kids of 3rd standard. You should play some mindful game. She asked me if I knew some interesting game. I told them about the card game minimum which was only for people with good minds. They curiously learned the rules of game and started playing. We were four now. They memorized each and every rule of the game but I won all first five games and challenged them if anyone can win. There was a girl rajni who accepted the challenge because she was feeling insulted and challenged that she was going to win next game. I just laughed and she got irritated due to this and asked me to shuffle and start new game. The loser was supposed to do 30 sit ups. This was a tough decision but we started game and to my dismay I got the worst cards. The cards were not worth winning. But I wanted to check my luck and my experience as well. I was going to use a trick in this game. Her start was good. She was discarding her higher value cards and I think got the small value cards. Soon I made a sequence and discarded it in the next game and now she was having just two cards in her hand and smile on the face and I made no mistake in guessing that she was going to declare her game in the next term. I then asked monica (who was sitting just before me) in signs to throw a small card. She understood and threw 2. I discarded a bigger one and picked two. Now it was rajni’s turn, she was either expected to discard a card or to declare game. She declared it, the sum of her cards was 4. I got the same number, I shouted with joy and she was supposed to do 30 sit ups. But she wasn’t willing to do that because she told me that I have won this with cheating as I asked her to throw a smaller card. I asked her if I talked to her. She said that she noticed my signal. Anyways all the other two girls were with me and asked her to bear the punishment or the third girl whose name was pooja told her if she doesn’t want this punishment she could kiss me, Monica seconded her. She said that she wasn’t going to kiss me and was ready to have punishment. She started sit ups and wasn’t able to do more after 10 and she hurriedly kissed on my cheek. I asked the other girls if it was a kiss. Both denied and said that a kiss is always on lips at least and they boldly said that if she wanted she could have it on some special place also. Oh how bold the girls were, it was our first meeting and they were so frank. Now rajni kissed on my lips and was full in anger. She asked me to play again. It was going now like it happened in Mahabharata. I didn’t want anything wrong so denied and wanted to go. She caught my hand and asked me to play again. She told me that she was going to kiss me sitting on my laps and hugging me in the next game if she lost but I was supposed to do anything according her wish. I didn’t want any disturbance in marriage because I was a third person there. I soon got a call from my friend who was waiting for me in for dinner. I excused myself from ladies and went away. We had dinner and I asked him if we were leaving. He told me that it was Sunday next day and it was late and the distance was long. So we needed to stay there. I felt he had drunk a lot so it was risky to go, so we decided to stay there. I was free now but rituals were still there. Soon I heard my name. It was Monica, she told me that rajni has gone mad and wanted me to play at least one game. Some untoward warned me. I asked her to make her understand. She said that she was in anger and didn’t understand. I was in worry. Pooja asked me to come to her home because I was expected to stay somewhere. They even didn’t asked my permission and Monica went to her brother (my friend) and told him that I was going with them for night stay because they were enjoying my company. Raju permitted them. They almost pushed me towards their car and made me sit on the back seat where rajni was already sitting. She still was angry. They both laughed and said if I was even able to win her completely and told me that she was in such anger that I was able to fuk her in the next 2-3 games. She scolded them and they laughed. We reached her home in 10 minutes. On the way Monica told me that raju was her cousin and expected from me that I won’t tell anything to him. I assured her that I wasn’t going to tell him anything. She thanked me. We entered inside and Rajni immediately asked Monica to bring cards. Monica laughed saying if was such eager to be fuked. Rajni looked at her with heated eyes and Monica just smiled and said that I was her cousin’s friend and came to her home very first time and she needed to serve me at least water if not tea. Rajni was a bit cool now. I asked Rajni to sit down. First I felt sorry for my behaviour and secondly I asked her to take the game as game and not a war. But she wasn’t going to listen and challenged me again. I then told her that she was really going to make Monica’s wish come true. I asked Monica if she had condoms, because it wasn’t good to fuk without. She was now feeling frustrated and her annoyance was displayed on her face and was easily visible. We started the game again and the result was same. Because when Monica was in kitchen I told her to play with keeping some points in her mind, which were never going to make Rajni win. I got lucky this time and in the second round I declared, either my competition was with Rajni only but I had to take points from Pooja and Monica. I asked pooja to kiss on my lips, she did and asked monica to stand up and kissed her hugging tight, they both happily accepted the punishment. Now it was Rajni’s turn. She also had to fulfil her promise to give me kiss, sitting on my laps. This was going to happen now. She made her mouth like she had eaten poison. I asked her to smile while kissing. She sat on my laps facing me and before starting kissing I declared that time period for kissing was not decided. So I can take as much time as I wanted, she now retaliated and said that she was going to do it for one minute only. Two girls again took my side and she surrendered. She put her lips in such a way that her boobs didn’t touch my body. I pulled her to me and started kissing her passionately. She was now feeling good but didn’t want to disclose this. I didn’t took it long, because it wasn’t her wish. She noticed this and looked at me as if it was an interval. I asked her to go to her place. Out of three Monica kissed passionately. I looked at her and told her this in signs. She understood and smiled. I asked her if she was fine now. But she wasn’t going to understand and wanted more games to play until she wins. I wasn’t feeling good because I needed to do the things against her wish after every win. She now declared that she was going to make herself topless after losing next game and I was expected to do anything up to navel. It was a big challenge but it was not big thing to win a game against inexperienced girls and also then when the person before me was my side person. I told Rajni now seriously that I don’t like to do with people against their wish. Now it has become a gambling. But she didn’t listen to me and asked me to distribute the cards. I did it again after shuffling properly. She was happy to see her cards. She was going to win she declared and declared her game in the first round, her luck was also against her today. I got two aces and a 2. So in 5 cards my total was 13 and she declared it with a total of 15. She again lost the game and other two had 33 and 45 consecutively. So I won again and asked pooja that this round was making topless round and Pooja was expected to give me more time than others. Pooja was shy so she didn’t want to remove her top. I laughed and said that i was just kidding and she needed not to do that but Monica came forward and asked me if I wanted to remove her top. I smiled and told her that my bet was with Rajni only she needed to do that. Rajni also agreed that only she was liable to do that. But still I stopped her that this was too much now and I didn’t want anything in return of a bet. Rajni wasn’t the person who listened to anyone and she immediately removed her top and the inner also and she was now topless. I put my face away. But she wasn’t ready to turn from her words and told me forcefully that she was doing it with her wish and turned my face towards her and sat again on my laps and made me suck her boobs. She had lovely firm boobs, which were of medium size. She started kissing me and asked me to kiss her and also told me that I could take as much time as I needed and appreciated that I was the man with rules. Now I felt that her anger has decreased. When I was kissing her boobs, my dic* started moving here and there. I put her hand on it which she immediately took away. Pooja jokingly held her hand and again put it on my part. She again took it away and scolded her. I now started kissing her passionately and kissed her up to navel I wanted to travel down also but she stopped me and said that for that I needed to win one more game. I said that I don’t want to make love by winning the game but I want you with your permission. She smiled and said there will be my permission only if u win next game from me and assured me that I will get her completely. I asked other girls also if any of them was ready for bet. They also agreed and said that they also were under the conditions of bet. I smiled and declared that they all should be ready removing their clothes. Next was very interesting game. Now Monica was also not on my side. She was playing seriously. So the game went very long even the cards in the closed deck finished and the cards lying down were shuffled again to make the closed deck. I once thought that I will lose the game. It is my imagination that once Rajni was about to win but she didn’t declare, there could be two reasons, either she was afraid of penalty or she herself wanted to be fuked. Anyway I got the chance to discard two pairs. Now I had three cards in hand. I got a small card from closed deck and one I had, So total number of my cards was 7, so I declared and won. Rajni was again unlucky with 20 , Monica had 32 and Pooja gave me cut throat competition and she had 8, it was a narrow escape. If Pooja had 7 also I was penalized and I had to give double game to pooja, but now I was the winner and first of all i watched at Rajni. I asked her to remove my clothes now. Till now she became easy, she wasn’t angry now. I put my hand on Monica’s boobs also and asked her to remove her clothes and to make herself totally naked. She was smiling and it seemed she wanted to obey me. I asked pooja also for the same but pooja wasn’t willing to do that. I relieved her from doing that. But she came forward and gave a sweet lip kiss and a little kiss on my pants at that place and sat away and said that she was going to see threesome. I said that I am not willing in threesome but going to fuk both one by one. First trip was in the name of Rajni, she came forward and removed my clothes and held my dick and sat down to give it the best job. She licked it at top and on the other hand Monica removed her clothes and I signalled her to come to me and put her boobs in my mouth. She did the same as if she also wanted it immediately. Now both the girls were giving me pleasure and one of them was sitting and looking all this. Rajni was doing it so passionately that I thought that it could discharge soon. I asked her to stop and to lie on bed. I asked Monica for condom. Rajni was now on bed all naked and waiting for me for the insertion of my dic*. Monica said that she was joking and she didn’t have the condom. How could I stay now? Because my dic/ was exactly upon the great hole and was ready to enter into the den. Rajni was also eager to take it inside. She forced me to put it as it is and said that she would take pills next day. I was in wait of her permission and i pushed it at once. Her vagin* was well curved and full of flesh. It was hairless. She had prepared it for marriage I think. I was jerking and sometimes I put my finger on the top of her pus*y. She was shouting now. I fell on her and put my lips on hers. She was lifting her body from down to support me in jerks. I now held her boobs in my hands and started sucking her nipples. She was a very young girl of 21, with full of desires and she wanted me to push it hard and with full force. I stood up now and adjusted her on the corner of bed and inserted again. She was feeling a little pain but was comfortable for a fuck. Now Monica was kissing me on my lips and I touched her boobs also which gave her so much pleasure. I was near to cum when I saw Rajni’s face and she shouted also yes its coming out, She got her orgasm, I was also about to cum when I put it out and held it in my hand, shook it and launched a load on her body. Her full body was bearing my load. I lay by her and became energy less. I asked her if she enjoyed she nodded and said don’t talk and let her feel what happened. I asked her if she was still angry. She pecked on my lips, smiled and said that she wasn’t, my fuk removed her anger. ....thanks for reading friends....next part very soon...

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Today's love during other stories...

Hey guys...made love with someone. I didn't expect it today. I was in tension due to the loading of a truck which I had to deliver to jaipur. There were a lot of problems due to Corona period, the labor was costly, availability of truck and the main reason for my tension was the mill owner who increased his price for iron angels for rs. 1000/- per tonne, after I finalized the order with the party, I was in process of sorting these matters when I received a call from my old friend mishi who is married now very far from my city. It was an unexpected call so didn't understand in first chance that who was she. She properly introduced herself then I came to know and felt sorry that I was in the tension due to my business. Guys I wanna tell you that I own iron and steel business also. She asked me if could join her today. I thought for a second and told her that I was coming. I assigned my office boy to sort my problems and went to her home. She told me that we had 1 and half our for meeting because her family was away. She stuck at her parents house due to Corona and today she got a chance and contacted me. I asked her the modus operandi. She told me that we didn't have much time so we had to do that instantly and immediately. She was eager for sx. I think it was because she didn't have done it from the last two months. I was smiling and asked if she was very hungry. She told me not to talk much and to remove clothes. I removed her top and capri. She removed my clothes and that also at once. My cock was sleeping. She touched it and to my surprise it was sleeping terribly. I think it was because I was still in tension. She tried very much and kissed all over it. She then used her tongue and it was in motion after 10 minutes. She jokingly said that I have become old now. I asked her to wait for the main course and she was going to know if I was old or what? She smiled and started sucking it very fast. I started enjoying it and it was fully erected now. I asked her now to lay on the bed. She obeyed and I was now upon her. She held it in her hand and made it enter in her pus"y. I started my job and we both were enjoying this ride. She closed her eyes and started feeling the enjoyment. I was sucking her boobs now and sometimes I sucked her nipples too. She was really enjoying it, which she told me many times. After some time I asked her to come upon me. She came. Now I was enjoying the sexual game from down. I felt her parts which made me be so much excited that I can't explain. I discharged after 40 minutes and she also got her organs soon. She lay down by me and put my hand on her boobs. I told her that I was going to be ready again after half an hour. She calculated something and said that it wasn't possible now for second and asked me for tea. I nodded and right now she is making tea for me and I am writing for you guys. She has promised me friends that she will definitely meet me once before she leaves for her in laws. So enjoyed a lot dear friends...happy fuking..

Members

Threads

Back