0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]KIRAN FULFILLED MY WISH OF FUKIN A SMOKING GAL
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif](Warning : Cigarette smoking can kill a person and i never recommend smoking)
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I went to a manufacturing unit for audit to some other city, it was a three days visit, which was going to complete on the Saturday. The person handling accounts was a young man. He wasn’t that good in accounts but was very good in conversation and moreover the conversation about the girls. I wasn’t supposed to talk to him much on that topic because i was there on a serious matter i.e. audit. When i am at work, i only do work and don’t pay attention to anybody. I do my work with all my heart. That is why i need to enjoy my life because of my tiredness. In the evening when i completed that day’s audit. It was his duty to arrange my food. In the evening he asked me if i wanted to have my meals there in the factory or wanted to go to some restaurant. I thought of staying there and i wanted to ask him to arrange food there in the factory only. But i didn’t go outside from the last two days so decided to go to a restaurant. I asked him to take me out. We went to a nice restaurant. I was in the formal suit. We sat face to face. We ordered the food and we were waiting for waiter to serve it. Soon a girl came and sat on a vacant table exactly in front of me. She sat facing me. She was a marvellous young girl, knotted her hair perfectly. She had a nice height not so long but good being a girl. It seemed as if she was waiting for someone. I was looking her slant. She also noticed it and looked at me too. After a few minutes she called the waiter and asked him the place for smoking. I gave her the strange looks and she noticed it and laughed. The waiter pointed to a corner, that it was that side. She looked educated because her body expressions proved it. It was exactly near the washroom. She went there for smoking. I excused myself to the accountant to go to washroom. He had back with the washroom. Don’t know what happened i also followed her as if i was going to washroom. When i reached near her even i was two feet behind her, she asked if i was also going for smoking. I told her that i didn’t smoke. She smiled and asked me why i was following her. i tried to convince her that i was going to washroom. She smiled and waved her hand towards washroom and asked me to go. Don’t know what made me still and asked her if she was waiting for someone. She asked me if it was my business. I felt sorry and headed to the washroom. She laughed politely and asked me to stop for a while. I stilled and she told me to ask anything which i wanted. I asked her if she was waiting for someone. She told me that it was her boss. They were having dinner together that night. She had very jolly nature that’s why she was pulling me. I asked her if i could have the privilege of eating with her. She said that it could be very expensive (I got what she wanted to say). I replied that it could never be expensive more than her smile. She passed a great smile and little laughs. I asked for her contact number straight. She again smiled that i was very fast but she was very easy. She told me her number and asked me for a miss call on her so that she gets my number. I did the same. She moved her hand for a hand shake. I also did the same. She told me to go to my table because my friend would be waiting for me. She was right but it didn’t take more than 2-3 minutes. I went to him. The food was served. She also returned to her table. Her boss also came. They also ordered and she started eating. We both were looking at each other repeatedly. I think her boss noticed it and he once looked behind as if looking for someone else but his main motive was to look at me. I wasn’t giving him attention and busy with my meal when he was looking towards me. He never looked again towards me. My stay was arranged in a good hotel and I asked the accountant to increase it for one more day. He did as per my wish. He thought that i may take one day’s rest after hectic schedule. He dropped me to the hotel. I went to my room and lied on bed. At exactly 11pm i got her call, her first wording was if she disturbed me so late. I replied in filmy style that beautiful girls never disturb me and i was always ready for them even in the midnight. She laughed because she understood my meaning and asked that how many beautiful girls i have met and from where i copied that dialogue. I replied that i won’t tell lie, i have met more than dozen girls. She laughed out loud and said if i was a playboy. I asked her jokingly if she knew some smoking girl because i wanted to fuk a girl smoking, she just laughed. I said that i can be if she was ready to meet me. She said that she will see that but appreciated my honesty. I thanked her and asked her if she could meet me next day during the day. She replied that i was very eager. I told her that i never delay in doing good jobs. She said if i wanted some job. I laughed and said yes blow job. She became a bit serious and asked me if i really wanted to meet her. i said that i was damn serious otherwise i wouldn’t have disturbed her there in the restaurant. She boldly said that it could be on friends with benefits basis. I asked her about the benefits in detail. She told me what amount she wanted. I asked her to reach at my hotel at 10 in the morning. She said that the hotel which i told was really very nice. she promised me to reach there in time and asked me to arrange 5 cigarettes, i said her not to worry and told her that i was ready to arrange her desired thing in return of mine. She laughed and said just wait for 11 more hours. I said that it was difficult to wait. She said that she couldn’t come at night. I said i knew and understand but wanted to see some body parts if she was easily able to show. She said that she can but for a minute only. i agreed. She did a video call and she was smoking. It was a nice scene but i wanted more. She lifted her t-shirt and there was nothing under the t-shirt. Her small tits were very good. I just imagined that i was going to drink juice from these. She showed me her hand entering her lower and i guessed she was fingering. She asked me to show my dic*. i showed. It was semi erected. She kissed it on screen like she really did.  I enjoyed her initiative. She now requested me to cut the phone. I did. I called the reception next morning and asked her if someone can visit me. She said if it was a girl. I honestly replied yes. She then said that then there was a problem, because she must be coming for some purpose. I replied that it was the same purpose she understood. She replied that my booking was through the company i audited so they could give request to add a person. I was worried now but i asked her if she could book a new room. She thought for some time and told me that she can enter her into my room as a visitor but for 4 hours only. i said i will relive her in three hours and i could pay her for that. She replied that she didn’t need the money because the hotel was paying her good but she needed a good feedback i replied that i can give my feedback in advance but she expected it at the time of check out. I promised her for a good feedback she asked me not to worry for her. she was expected to reach at 10. I asked the service for 5 cigarettes of some nice brand, because i didn’t know brand names of cigarette. He brought some imported ones. She didn’t reach upto 10.30 then i called her because i was really eager to meet her. she didn’t pick the phone but called back soon and told me that she was stuck into the traffic and will reach with in 10 minutes. I guessed that she will reach by 11. I called her again at 11 and she was still 10 minutes away from me. I was getting angry due to excitement. I couldn’t wait for her now and asked her if she was still telling lies. She laughed and asked me not to be eager. She reached at 11.15 when i got a call from reception from the same attendant. She told me that my expected madam was reached. I requested her to send her to my room. A boy made her reach to my room. I opened the door and saw that she was looking so beautiful in the Punjabi suit. She threw her bag, put her hands on my shoulders and jumped and gripped me with her legs all around. I didn’t expect from her this. So i tumbled and was about to fell but i handled myself. She put her lips on mine and gave me a sweet kiss and felt sorry for being late. I smiled and gave her punishment to remove her clothes. She also laughed and said that she will obey my order with great pleasure. She asked me for cigarette. I requested her to smoke after she gets naked because it was my dream. She smiled and shook her head in acceptance and said that she will definitely do that. But she asked me to remove her clothes, because she would have loved it. I removed her clothes one by one and slowly, I was feeling excitement even before doing anything looking her naked. She asked me to be naked. I asked her to make me. She happily started and was touching my body parts while doing her job. I also touched her body parts specially her boobs at the same time. She reacted and caught my dic*. I felt arouse. But we were supposed to wait because she needed to smoke. I handed her over the pack of 5 cigarettes. She grabbed it and took one out of it, lit it and started puffing it. She was enjoying her cigarette and i was privileged to look a naked girl smoke, which was my dream in fact. She was inhaling it deep and throwing thick clouds of smoke. She asked me to sit with her and i sat facing her and touched her thighs. She closed her eyes. My leg was in between her legs and her was in between my legs. She was touching my dic* with her toe and i was trying to rub her pus*y with my toe. We both were having great fun. I tried to put my toe inside her vag*na but i knew it won’t but this act gave her extreme pleasure i could feel it. She started talking that the costly cigarette was not needed. I asked her not talk about money again and said that it was for my special guest. She replied that this guest had come for money. I replied that money is a different issue but i needed you, so you have the same importance for me as the other friends have. She really liked my reply and was very thankful to me. I was also happy. In the meantime she had completed the cigarette and enjoyed it till the last puff. Now she looked at me meaningfully. She told me that she also wanted me now. I smiled and told her that i was not going to leave her. She ran away from bed and asked me to catch i jumped from bed and she was behind the table and trying to tease me. I again jumped and she was away between two chairs and asked me that she will be mine only when i will catch her in 5 minutes. I accepted the challenge and she was caught within just 1 minute behind the couch. I held her, lifted and threw on the couch and caught her again before she jumped. We both were enjoying the play. I had a bite on her lower lip due to joy and caught her vag*na into my hand with full force, she cried. I then lay upon her, caught her face and put my lips on her. She was shouting with pain and joy both. I was rubbing my cock on her pus*y. She was shivering now. I went downwards. Had little bites on her neck and then caught her boobs with both hands and put my lips on one boob then on the other one. She wanted more so i bit her boobs hard with my teeth. She almost jumped. Now i put my finger in her vag*na and started sucking her nipples. She was closing her eyes and wanted the same treatment for more time. I obeyed her and found that her body wasn’t used much. She had a perfect body. Boobs weren’t big but were in good shape. I travelled downwards to her pus*y. I rubbed her pus*y with my finger and started kissing it. She lifted her hip. She asked me to enter my tongue into it. I did the same and reached to her clit. I licked her clit and was touching the mouth of vag*na with my fingers she was filled with pleasure, and finally reached her orgasm. She asked me to lie and she also started from face, kissed all around it and had a smooch, kissed the whole body up to my toe. Then she returned to the mid section and caught my dic* with her hand and was making it covered and uncovered. I asked her to take it in her mouth, when it entered in her mouth i felt like i was flying in the sky like a free bird. Warmth of her mouth made it mad and it was in full action. I asked her to leave the sucking and to come down. She lied straight when i wore a flavoured condom and i forced it into her pus*y. It entered a little and i was now pushing it slowly. It went inside but not completely. I then pushed it with more force and it was now in the mid of her vag*na touching its clit. When it touched the clit she jumped with joy. I gave jerks and pushes when she asked for more force and asked to enter deeper. I did it with forcefully and it entered deeper when she started saying aaahhhh it was in increasing order. Her every aahhh was louder than the previous one. I was playing this game with full energy and jerks were hard. It went on for  15-20 minutes and i got discharged. I had cum, removed the condom, cleaned it and lie upon her, kissing her, playing naughty with her boobs. She was really naughty. She went downwards and had a hard bite on my dic*. it was really hard i asked her not do that because it was hurting a lot. She laughed and lie upon me, holding my face. I wanted a little rest now. She felt it. She went to washroom and return absolutely naked as she went and didn’t wrap a towel, she was marvellous. Then i went and i also did the same because i felt that she liked to be naked. We lied on the bed when she told me that she didn’t get such respect from any other person, even didn’t from her boss. He used her, but he sometimes used to pay her. she had done with eight more men. Because her father wasn’t doing a very good job, he was an auto driver and her brother had an accident, due to all those reasons she needed money. I felt sorry and told her that was she feeling if i used her. she said i didn’t because first i have paid her as per her wish, secondly i respected her a lot and she really enjoyed the fuk with me, otherwise the men had always enjoyed and nobody thought of her enjoyment. She then told me that i did it with her consent, so no question arose of my using her. Even she was very happy with me and wanted to do three times with me. I had expected two times. She told me that her real name was kirandeep. I asked her for lunch. She asked me to give order but i forced her to do it, because she was a guest and secondly she was a girl. She ordered the food. She went inside the washroom when the man brought it. I was wrapping only towel around my waist. I have noticed that waiters always pass smile, looking me like this. This irritates me, but i never say them anything. She returned to the room when he was away. She even asked me to remove the towel because she wanted both us remain naked till the meeting ended. I smiled and said yes madam. She laughed. I told you before that she was very naughty. She kissed my dic* when i removed towel. I sat down and we started food. Her boobs were shaking when she was eating, i was enjoying this scene. She noticed it and smiled. We ate the food and lied. After sometime i wake up and went to the couch and sat down. She followed me and sat down. I spread my legs. She took it in her mouth and started pushing it. She was using her teeth also. I asked her not to use teeth but only mouth and tongue. Her tongue was rolling all around it. She was licking it with her tongue. It was now erected. I picked her in my arms and made her lie on the bed, spread her legs and inserted it without condom. I told her that i wanted it as it is. She was afraid. But i assured her to arrange the pills. She trusted me. I was now enjoying her direct touch. The touch of her vag*na directly, touch of her warm hole. She also was happy to have the real touch. I was very fast but it takes some good time. She was tired now. So i was. She asked me to lie down now. She was upon me now, she entered it inside and started jumping on me, that stirred me up. i was also lifting myself from down. It created a sound every time when the both ends met. I cum, and filled her pus*y with my semen.  I cleaned her and myself. We both were tired and we needed some tea. But before that i suggested her a bath under the shower. We went under the shower and washed each other properly with soap. We dried ourselves and returned on the bed. i was lying half and wanted her to sit on my laps. She was happy with me. She told me that it was a unique day of her life. She wasn’t even getting unexpected respect but also was enjoying that much first time. She was doing each and everything she wanted. She was very easy and open with me, because i allowed her to do so. We ordered the tea, the same girl picked phone and i asked her to arrange ipills, she laughed and said that i should be aware about that i said that i wanted to have more enjoy she replied that it could lead to make her pregnant, i didn’t think about that, she noticed that i was afraid so she replied that she was pulling and the usage of pills is safer and she was going to arrange it. We sipped it and had some rest, a small nap. We slept for 1 hour and woke up, she wanted one more trip. I was also ready. I sat on a chair and she again sucked it. She was lovely on sucking, this time i also gave her lick job, which she liked very much. Now i wanted her to jump and i wanted to do it sitting on chair only. She sat on my dic* and took it into her vag*na. It entered into it. She gave me a sweet fuk again. She was continuous smoker and puffed out all the cigarettes. But when i kissed her i liked the smell of cigarette. She made my dream come true of fuking smoking gal. We both enjoyed it very much. Time spent with her was great. She also felt the same. So it was also out of my best fuks.....

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Kritika bhabhi used to feel alone because her husband was abroad and always made excuses to take her with him....She was living with her Saas (Mother in Law). She used to visit on different dating sites, which she once shared with me because she was unable to register a famous app. I helped her and we became friends. She would share her secrets with me. One more thing we shared was that we both born on the same date, same year. So we were exactly of same age. The things became in my favor and we met a week before lock-down and this became my final fuk.....Please wait guys I will post this real story most probably today itself....

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]KRITIKA’S LONLINESS AND WE BECAME FRIENDS
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Kritika was married in my neighbourhood around 4 years ago. Her husband was settled in the abroad. They had decided to settle there in that country together. But he had his mother so always made excuses to take her with him, which made Kritika very much upset. She used to talk to him over phone about this. But he always made excuses that there was some problem in her documents. Once she came to me with her documents and told everything that her husband was making excuses and showed me her returns and her assets. Her finances were good. She asked me to show someone her documents if these finances were sufficient for going to a foreign country where her husband was a permanent resident. I asked her to leave the documents and showed it to an agent. He told me that those were sufficient because her husband was already a p.r. and she only needed an offer letter from him. I told her about this. She discussed it with her husband and he again asked her not to listen to anybody which made her understand that she was here only to take care of her mother in law. But she couldn’t do anything because she was married now. But soon she started surfing on dating apps. She used to talk to guys over phone. But she never met anyone because of her mother in law who was very strict. Her life was like a hell. She needed to sleep with someone. But she dint want to sleep with anyone but some intelligent person. Time passed one day she came to know about a nice dating app, but was unable to register there. She wasn’t good in technology. She called me and asked me about how to register. I went to her home and asked me to give her phone to do the desired thing. Her saas was in kitchen and dint mind my visit to her home even though she was strict, it was because i am considered to be the nice guy of my vicinity. When i started registering i asked her the reason to register on a dating app when she was married. She told me her problems which i already knew. She also told me that she doing this just for fun and never met a guy. When i was on the registration process i came to know that we both were born on the same day and even same year. So we exactly were of same age. I told her about this. She shook hand on this issue and smiled because we all react like this when find something same in some other person. Her hands were very soft and i enjoyed the touch. She felt that this hand shake went longer. I made her account and asked her to tell me anything she needed anytime. She told me that she never talked anyone other than me in the neighbourhood. I felt proud for this. But in the same time i felt like she had trust on me and I shouldn’t think wrong about her. I was about to leave when auntie came with tea and asked me stay for tea. I stopped for tea. She made two cups only and went to kitchen. We two had tea together and i asked her why her husband was doing all that she told me that she married me for his mother only and now ignoring to take her with him and she was going to file divorce case if he continued doing all that. I asked her if she met with anyone after him. She denied saying that she was absolutely honest to me. I trusted her. She even told me that she liked my company and asked me if she could talk to me over phone sometimes. I agreed because there wasn’t any harm in this. She used to talk to me over phone once or twice in a week and told me her fake love stories over that app. We would laugh for that. Once again she called me because there was some error in the app. I went there when i came to know that her saas was away, because she didn’t want to call me in her presence because she could doubt. Anyways i didn’t think much about that and asked her to give her phone. I checked it and she went to kitchen to make tea for me. I made the app working just in a minute and i checked her chats. In one of her chats she was doing very hot chat. They had exchanged hot smilies and she even played with the person like they did everything on bed and she was telling the person that she was doing masturbation and also told him that she got her orgasm. She came back from kitchen with tea and noticed everything. That i was reading her chats. She asked me to hand over her phone to her. i did the same. She was very embarrassed. I asked her not to be and told her that her feelings were quite natural. She started giving excuses that she needed her husband every night but he was away from her and even dint talk to her now very much because she used to ask him about her shifting to him. I told her not to give excuses, because it was her right to do at least chats and to get pleasure. We were like friends now and could discuss everything. I then said jokingly that even i won’t make her apps working all the times for free and i needed some fees that time. She asked the fees i said kiss. She got up and kissed on my cheek. I said that was not a kiss. She felt helpless and it ld her not to worry and to become comfortable. We had tea and she got phone of her saas. Who was late and was coming back with an hour. I got up to go back when she caught me in her arms and kissed on my lips. I also enjoyed the taste of her sweet lips. Her boobs were touching through my chest. We had a smooch also, when she left me saying that she could divagate. I asked her to let me go. I know she didn’t want me to go because she needed me. I was happy to have her kiss. She was just like very young girls. She called me that night and told me that the kiss with me was marvellous and even admitted that she wanted me. I also honestly admitted that i wanted to fuk her. She said that she was a married lady and her inner didn’t allow her to do that. I asked her not to do anything against her inner soul. She once again called me for the same purpose and I asked her in advance that how many times was she going to make it wrong. She just laughed and requested to come. I went there and asked the kiss in advance. She asked me to do the repair first. I made it fine and also checked her chat where she had received a gif file in which a person was fukin a girl and said with fun if she was fuked last night like this. She smiled and said that yes she was fuked but in dreams only, because she could do it with me if she had to do that. I smiled and told her that her favourite app was working now and she was expected to give me a kiss. She was wearing a nighty and i was feeling like she didn’t have worn anything under the nigty. She now smiled and said that she knew i was in wait for a kiss. I said that it was my wage. She again smiled and asked me to sit on the sofa and told that she was going to kiss me there and that also passionately. I asked her that she always made hay when the sun shines. She laughed because she knew the meaning of what i said. I said that i was going to kiss her in the kitchen only. She didn’t say anything and pretended making tea when i caught her behind her. it was unexpected and she saw immediately behind when i kissed her. she also enjoyed it and turned to me and our hot lips met and generated lots of heat. Her boobs were touching my chest when i tried to peep into her nighty and tried to have a look of her boobs. She didn’t say anything and asked me if i wanted to see them properly. I waved my head in agreement. She said she was going to show me soon but not that day. She asked me to take tea. We went to the sofa again. I signed her to sit on my laps but she just smiled and didn’t. But she rubbed her hand on my thighs. I also replied the same. She had a body more than average. I kept rubbing my hand on her thigh. She asked me to come to her day after that day, because her saas was going to meet her sister in the other city, I smiled and asked was she going to rape me? She said that don’t expect anything in advance but she was definitely going to do something. We talked that night over phone for more than an hour. I asked her about the meeting of next day but she didn’t disclose anything. I went at the expected time and she was there on the door to welcome me. She was wearing a low cut top with Capri. Her tight Capri was displaying her assets. She seemed to be in full mood that day. She immediately kissed me on the door. I asked her smiling that when kiss was in the snacks what was in the main course. She asked me to be patient and asked me to sit on sofa. I asked her for glass of water. She brought. I drank , held her hand and pulled her to me. Her cleavage was displaying her big boobs. I touched her boobs when she asked me something to eat. I wanted to eat her only. i said the same and she said that i myself has said that she was as the main course. I asked her to make tea. She went to kitchen when i followed her and stood behind her. She laughed and said that i wasn’t going to leave her. i said if she allows. She said that the one who always seeks permission cant do anything when i caught her from behind and put my hand in her top from down, she didn’t wear bra. So my hand was directly touching to her boobs. She screamed with provoking sounds. I was squeezing her boob. She requested me to wait for some time. I went to the sofa to obey her. To my surprise she was bringing tea top-less. I was looking at her without blinking my eyes when she sat facing me on the table. I was stunned when she held my head and pulled my mouth towards her boobs and said that i had to make use of it only because she didn’t have some snacks. I said that that was a great snacks for me and i sucked her nipples. She insisted me to finish the tea first. I held the cup she also and with other hand she was unbuttoning my shirt. She unbuttoned it immediately having sips and gave a nice kiss. I was touching her boobs with the other hand. She touched my dic* also in pants when i thought that i it was sure that i was to have full treat that day. We both were eager in finishing our tea. We caught each other at once after tea. She stood up and i pulled her Capri. She was wearing a pink pantie and i also put off this cloth also. I expected from her to do the same treatment to me. She made me naked when she held my dic* and she touched it with cheeks. It was so passionate that made close my eyes. I was standing and she was sitting on the table. She was having it as a treat. She told me that she was touching a dic* after two years. She was really happy. She even said that i was the person with whom she wanted to do this. I was happy to listen my praise. She touched its top with her tongue. I almost jumped. She licked it properly now took it inside her warm mouth and i was feeling extreme pleasure. She was doing it fast and continuously. I now asked her stand up instantly she stood up and i sat now on table targeting her pus*y for sucking, it was shaven. She was there with complete preparation. I licked her clit with my tongue and touched upper part with my finger and she was having great joy. I sat down and now we were in absolutely fine position. She was enjoying this fuk with tongue and i was giving jerks with my head to enter it deeper. She now laid on sofa as if requesting me to fuk. I set myself in the position to have the complete hold. She wanted me to enter in to her. i covered it with condom and put it into her vag*na. She shouted very loud. She was lifting her hip to take it more. I was also trying to enter it completely. We both wanted the absolute joy. It was what we both needed. She was jumping from down and i was pushing from up. She was making sweet sounds, because she was enjoying it a lot. She got her orgasm with fifteen minutes. I was still hungry. So i kept pushing. She didn’t mind but was tired now. She had a perfect body and even just looks of her body made me mad and after 5 minutes i also fell down after i cum. I was exactly upon her and she was touching my hair softly. I tried to get up but she wanted me to keep lying. I did it. She was really very sweet girl. She then told me that she wasn’t from very rich family. So we were unable to take proper action because any court case needs lots of money and here the money was in the control of her saas and there her husband was not listening to her. She was educated and wanted to do job away from city but nobody allowed her. I asked her to be patient and to ask her husband to come and talk finally because breaking any relationship is very easy but difficult to continue. She was very impressed with my nature. She smiled and said that she will keep in her mind what i said and she herself want to continue her relationship but with husband either he stays here in India or in any other country. I assured her that I will talk to her husband when he returns back to India. Her need to live with her husband wasn’t ineligible. It was her right. I asked her to check if her saas was still there or was returning. She said that she was coming next day but still she called to check. Her saas told her to check the doors properly whether they were closed or not and asked her to sleep because she wasn’t coming that day. We decided to be together for more hours. Just after some time i needed her again. We both were in natural position. I put her hand on my dic* and she started rubbing it. It wake up now and needed its sweet dish. She gave it a treat of sucking again. She kissed it and had sucking process passionately. She was happy doing it second time. Her soft mouth was making me feel fly in the sky. We both were on a journey to heaven. I made the 69 position because i wanted to give her the same treat. She liked my wish to give her same pleasure which she was giving to me. It soon erected full and i asked her if she was ready to take it inside. She agreed and i rode upon her and entered it. Her sweet pus*y was eagerly waiting for its touch. I asked her to be ready for a bare headed ride next time. She said that i take her word out of mouth and asked me to arrange the pill in advance if i wanted the same. I promised that i will do that definitely. We started again it in missionary style. She enjoyed it lot and wanted to give me the pleasure also so she rode now and jumped with joy and passionately. Kriti was enjoying the great sexual activity with me. She told me that her desires fulfilled after such a long time. She tired soon and i asked u to lay on the sofa i stood down and made a standing position and again entered it inside her vag*na. She was praising my styles and my way of fuking and everything. When her feeling of love reached to its peak she got her orgasm and after a few seconds i also cum. I sat down touching her body. She turned to me and started placing her hand on my back and told me that she was fully satisfied. Still we had more than an hour to spend together she took me to her bedroom in the same position and we lied hugging each other. She was kissing on my lips and was asking me if i enjoyed all that. I replied Offcourse I enjoyed and asked her if she enjoyed it. She said that she enjoyed so much that she was tired then and will have a sound sleep that day. I was happy to know that she liked my company. After some time she suggested a shower which is always my need after sx. We went to take bath under shower together. I and she both were rubbing soap on each other and having this unique pleasure of bathing together under flow of water. She felt that i still wanted something but she didn’t need anything now. So she sat down and give me a perfect job. But she started it wrong because it was my third time. So it took very much time to come to its cum. She took the every single drop of cum in her mouth. She looked at me as if wanted to know if i were satisfied or not? I understood and told her that i was fully satisfied. We wore our clothes after shower she served me dinner and I went out of her home. We both were very happy and this was my last fuk before lockdown. ..... but still have to tell lots of stories guys which are pending..Keep reading...Thanks a lot...

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]PRIYA AN OFFICER
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I went to a Government office to settle case of a client. A new officer was there on the seat. It was a lady. I thought in my mind that I need to restart the case now because it was almost over with the previous officer and now I have to justify each and everything to the new officer. I introduced myself as CA and told her my name she introduced herself as Priya Thakur (First name is fake). She was basically from a town of Himachal Pradesh. It was absolutely a casual meeting, because we never discuss anything regarding work with an officer on very first meeting. She also treated well on the first meeting and also offered me tea with biscuits. She was married and her husband was also an officer and posted in Delhi. She asked me for some P.G. because she didn’t know anyone in the city so asked me. A P.G. was arranged for her but it was far away from her office secondly she didn’t like the nature of owners. I assured her that I will arrange it as soon as possible. I immediately called a person, who was like my friend and was a property dealer and also arranged PGs. He asked me to call within a few minutes. He called within 15 minutes and was ready to show us 4-5 PGs in the area. I asked Madam if she was ready to see. She asked me to fix meeting after her office timings. I talked to the broker in this regard. He asked me to take me with him from my house. It was fine because my residence was in the same area. I asked madam if she was comfortable to come to my house. She said that she was fine if i was comfortable. Why did i have objection when an officer was supposed to visit my home. I said that it was my pleasure. She came in time. I welcomed her to my home and asked mom to make tea. She didn’t want but still i insisted. Broker came just after 15 minutes and felt sorry for being late. He showed us all the destinations. She was confused and asked me to choose one. I selected one because it was very close to my house secondly its owner was known to me. Madam immediately accepted my selection. She asked the broker if he could arrange the shifting process. I took it in my hands. We need to because we always try to make our relations very good with the officers. It’s also part of our work. I and the broker helped her in shifting process. Broker left the place after taking his brokerage and i also wanted to leave when madam asked me for tea. I accepted the offer. She herself made tea and brought it in the very expensive bone china crockery. We had tea together when i asked about her parental family she told about everyone and now she became friendly with me due to all that help i made for her. In this case I want to accept that I was doing it only for my case and to build good relations with her. But she was really thankful to me. I arranged for her a two bedroom set in a very cheaper rent. She told everything about her parents and in laws house. She was married two years ago and they both were posted to a very far destinations and met a very little. Just for 10-12 times and continuously for just a week and that also after their marriage. They were fighting for the posting to the nearer places but it was not in their hands. I wished her good luck in this regard and asked her to call anytime because i was just one street away from her. I went to her office due to that case. i had expected that she will clear it immediately but to my surprise she showed me a list of points she wanted me to clarify. I surprised but i already had cleared those points to the previous officer so I had supporting documents which were in favour of client. So going through those documents she gave the clean chit to the client and her only favour was she handed me over the assessment same day same time and passed a beautiful smile. I thanked her and wanted to go. Now she showed her friendly behaviour and said that it was her duty to minutely check the documents. I replied that you performed your duty and i am happy for that and told her that I don’t have any clients who are involved in some wrong activities. She praised me for that. I told her that i was coming that day in the evening to give her Kheer, because mom was going to make that day. She said that it was really needed because she hadn’t taken it from a long time. I said that mom already asked to take it for u. She said that she was going to wait for me. I promised that i will definitely. I went there at 8.30 pm. It was raining but still i went there. She was wearing a loose shirt with payjama type thing. She looked really sexy. I was in t-shirt lower which drenched in rain. So I didn’t want to enter inside. But she insisted so I went. She gave me a towel and asked me to sit there. I dried myself and sat on a plastic chair. She told me that she had made some snacks because i was coming. I smiled and thanked her for giving me the honour. She said that it was nothing. She asked me to come on the dining table. I was shivering with cold because i was wearing wet clothes. She asked me to change clothes for the time being and wanted to iron these to make it properly dry. She gave me her own t-shirt and a lower to wear. Don’t know what happened to me I changed it in front of her and she took it as normal. I called mom that i was going to late because I stuck in the rain. She asked me to come after the rain. Now I was looking her making snacks. She was a sex bomb and till then my score the persons I wanted for sx was 100% and I was expecting her too but was thinking that she was an officer so she won’t do anything with me. She came with plate of snacks and sat by me. We started eating when I was looking at her. She noticed it and asked me about my personal life. I told her my problem about marriage and told her that it will take some time for my marriage. She didn’t much react. Two buttons of her shirt were open and her boobs were visible. She hadn’t wear bra, i noticed. I wanted to take one piece and my hand touched to her. She retracted her hand at lightning speed. I felt sorry and she said that it was accidently so no need to say sorry. The rain was so heavy that i dint dare to leave. She saw looking me outside. She said that I wasn’t far away from my home so asked me not to worry and told that i was in my own home. I was still shivering because the rain made me wet and i still was feeling cold. She made me tea due to cold. Tea gave me some relief. She was standing and my eyes were on her boobs. She noticed this and finally told me that i was continuously peeping into her shirt and she didn’t expect it from me. She was saying this but she didn’t seem angry. First, i felt sorry secondly I said that I was doing it due to some attraction and not deliberately. She smiled but said that it wasn’t good because she was married. I said that looking precious jewellery wasn’t an offence but breaking was. She laughed and said that i was very good in talking. I said that I wasn’t but my praise was real and this made her a bit serious. I kept looking at her and this made her uneasy. She asked me if i wanted to have meals. I didn’t want now because I had snacks but said yes because i needed her company. She brought food and put it on the table. We started eating and my eyes automatically started following her boobs. I was trying to make myself understand but was unable to control. Once she looked meaningfully when i felt again sorry and said that i wanted to leave when she asked me to stay as it was not my fault but was due to my age. She asked me if i had any gf i denied. She asked about any relationships. I accepted but didn’t tell anything in detail. She put her hand on my hand and asked me to relax and control myself. Now i smiled and said that how could i when she was touching me. She smiled and wanted to raise her hand when i put my other hand on hers. She didn’t expect this and wanted back her hand which i released. She said that she couldn’t do anything. I asked her if she at least could kiss, she didn’t say anything but smiled. I asked her for a kiss. She bowed her head downwards. I requested and she accepted the request but reminded me that she was an officer and their relations in the office will be same as it were before today. I assured her that these weren’t going to change. She herself initiated the kiss and i supported her in a passionate one. She was sucking my lower lip with full force and wanted me to hold her properly. I did the same and then i did one more thing and put my hand on her boob, she released an exciting sound which made me feel good. She knew that i wasn’t going to be limited to the kiss only but wanted more. I know she also wanted the same. She kept kissing and her hands were on my back. I started opening the buttons of her shirt. She tried to stop me but her opposition was loose. So i removed her shirt and said smiling if she wanted her clothes back, she smiled and waved her head in acceptance. I removed both tshirt and lower and made her sit on my laps. She was topless now. I started sucking her boobs. She was also enjoying this. I asked her to stand up when i removed her payjama and she was all natural. I saw her pus*y which was little hairy. I put my finger there and then put my lips on the mouth to kiss it. She was making some sounds. She removed my undies also and held my dic* on one hand and was softly rubbing with the other one. She wanted to take it in her mouth now so i sat on the dining table when she started sucking it. She licked it with tongue and then started sucking. I asked her if she had condom she denied. I looked at her face. She waved her head in acceptance that she wanted it at any cost that day. So i sat on one of the chairs and asked her to settle on my cock. She sat taking it inside. Flesh to flesh touch was marvellous and her hot touch was like heaven for me. She started jumping when i was enjoying the juice of sweet boobs. She wanted a good fuk and i was ready for that after some time i made her lay on dining table and stood down and put her legs on my shoulders and entered my cock in her pus9*y oh so great the feeling was. She had a tight pus*y. So my john was having a great treat today. I now jumped on the table and lay upon her and started sucking her boobs she was almost crushed due to my weight and she was on a toughened glass table, still she was enjoying this fuk. Now my pushes become fast and it lead to her orgasm and soon my cum. We became very light after our climax. We hugged each other went to the washroom and lay on the bed.  She was shy so she covered us both with a sheet. She started talking and said that she had done it after long time so she enjoyed it and she didn’t have regrets because once she explored her husband’s phone and found that he had relations with many girls. So she also wanted to have at least one relation but she wanted to have it with some sensible and serious person because she was a first class officer and it could have defamed her. So she chose me and let me to open with her and that’s why i was able to change clothes in front of her. I was thinking that I became part of her retaliation. But i ignored this thought because i was not in some serious relationship with her and was for a short term pleasure. Anyways i wanted at least one more time and i discussed it with her. my hand was on her boob and she was softly touching my dic*. She agreed and told me that she herself wants the same. I required sucking and she started it. I wanted to complete it soon because it was too late. I uncovered us and she started to suck. She was looking at me and i could see glimpse of love in her eyes. I also was becoming senseless. She was good in sucking she used her tongue too for the purpose. She shook it and again took it in her mouth. It was enjoying the great treatment. Now i asked her if she needed it too. she already it and I started my job now and made my tongue to reach her clit and give the expected job which made her lost in joy. She wanted me to do it very fast i did and she was really weak and she got her orgasm soon. But my cock was still hungry and thirsty both. She wanted 5-10 minutes i asked her to kiss my body until she gets ready. She started kissing from top and reached to toe and again returned to the mid, which is main play field. She kissed there and again took it in mouth. Now it was his desire to enter into her vag*na. I told her and she also was ready now to take it. We both started again the lust game. I entered into her, feeling the touch of heavenly hole, which was very hot. I closed my eyes and started it slowly. I wanted to enjoy every moment of touch of her inner thing. Then i started a bit hard and finally very fast. She needed this treatment and wanted to make it long. I was going to do it for long now because i have already done once. We were on some other planet. Just away from the whole world as if we both were alone in the whole universe. She wasn’t thinking anything but me and my fuk. She told this to me. I also forgot everything at the time all this was happening. I reached to the climax after 35 minutes and she also had her orgasm. She wasn’t opening her eyes even after the completion of this sacred game. She hugged me tight after all this and asked me to stay with her, which wasn’t possible for me in any case. We met again in another city which was also a remarkable meeting which i will tell u later because before that there are more important stories of my love making need upper place in the list. We had our relations same in the office but at home we used to kiss and sometimes she gave me blowjob also. I enjoyed her stay there in my vicinity....thanks for reading friends. These are my real stories and I expect from you to write your reviews please.....happy fuking friends....

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]SONIA WAS REALLY VERY NICE BY NATURE
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I was desperate to meet someone so visited my favourite social app. Knocked on some profiles which were according to my style. Soon within 2 minutes received a message from someone who told her name Sonia. We started messaging. Exchanged simple information of each other, hobbies of each other, travelling which we both liked was part of her job also and she would meet boys at every place and one more thing which was common between us we had it with 15 persons before meeting each other. So each and everything was common. She told me that she came to my city same day and just logged in to the app and i was the first person who sent her the first message. She didn’t want to talk to any other person and wanted to meet me that day and we decided to meet for lunch first. I invited her to a famous restaurant and texted her address of the restaurant. We met there at 2 pm. She was good looking and had enough height. She smiled when we met. Her gesture was impressive. During the conversation I came to know that she was a free lance fashion designer (her clothes witnessed her profession) and used to visit the major cities of not only India but went to abroad also. She was kind of successful in her profession. I praised her and appreciated her efforts she was doing for the success of her professional life. She asked in details about my profession. I told her that I was practicing as a Chartered Accountant and was running an Iron and Steel Business. She appreciated my hard work. We soon became friends. When she asked me about my plans and asked when I was free because she was for a week in my city. I honestly told her that I was desperate to meet someone and was able to meet her that night. She laughed first and then praised my honesty and was ready to meet me that night. I asked which place was congenial for her for the meeting. She asked me if I was comfortable in her hotel. She was staying in a very good hotel of the city. I accepted it happily because I didn’t have any problem there secondly it was very first time when a girl was hiring a hotel room for me. She called me in the evening. I said that I was comfortable to reach there at 8 pm. She didn’t have any objection because She was busy up to 5 pm and after that she was absolutely free. So we decided to meet at 8 pm. I reached there. She asked the receptionist to depute me to her. She had already added my name there in her entry. I went to her room where I found her in a very costly jump suit, which suited her very much. She was staying in a suite, which had every luxurious thing. This showed how wealthy she was. She told me that she herself had earned everything. Again it was needed to praise her determination and laborious nature. She was flattered by my words and hugged me and put her lips on mine. I just pecked and asked her that I wanted to take shower first before starting anything. She smiled and showed me the bathroom. But I wanted her to be with me. She also wanted the same but she didn’t want to initiate this. She came with me. I removed my upper clothes in the dressing and asked Sonia to do the same. When she was going to do it i asked her if i could have the honour to do that. She allowed me with pleasure. I removed her clothes and even her under-wears too. She was a perfect natural fairy now. I touched her skin it was so soft and white I thought my touch could have tainted it. She didn’t have a single hair on her body. She asked me to remove mine too. I removed, but there were some hair on my part. She asked me to remove it first even she was ready to do that. I happily accepted her offer. She started the removing process. She needed to take my cock in her hand to do that. It was great for my john to enjoy in the hands of such a marvellous lady. It went on for 10 minutes and cock was also in the mood now. She watched it increasing and she smiled looking it. Now it was all clear. We were ready now for further action. I held her soft hand and took her to the shower and we turned it on. The cool water was trying to make our hot bodies cool but this flow of water made us even hotter. We started with the lip kiss. I used my tongue to taste the water on her lips. It was full of enjoy for her. She imitated the same. Then i drank the water flowing on her boobs. She closed her eyes and started the pleasure coming from this job. It was her need now to sit me down and lick her main part. I obeyed her and first I started rubbing my tongue at the entrance point and had enjoy of water coming from shower at that place. She was shivering because of this. When I made it enter and reach it to her clit she almost jumped with the excessiveness of fun. Her clit was enjoying the touch of immensely hard tongue. I started fucking her pus*y with my tongue which got her orgasm soon and now it was her turn to give a treat to my dic*. She sat down now and held it in her hand and kissed it. She kissed its surroundings which was clean now. I was in bliss. She was really beautiful and experienced too. It was just a pleasure to see her looking but she was sucking me and that also in reality, which made me demented. She put her head with the wall and I entered my dick into her mouth and started pushing it in and out. It was just fucking, like fucking the pus*y. She also loved it and needed full jerks. I wanted to ful her pus*y now. She was also ready for that. I asked her to settle her hands on the wall and under the shower she obeyed me. She was little bent. I pushed my dic* from back into her vg*na which she took half in the initial process. I started jerks and held her boobs from back. It wasn’t easy to hold her boobs from back but i tried and was a bit successful. Now it was making its way into her hole and entered little more. We both were on a process to reach to the climax. She asked me to sit at a place which was like a stool. I sat there and she sat on my dic* taking it inside and started jumping now it had a journey through out her pus*y which she herself liked very much. She discussed it that she had felt my dic* deep inside into her. It was the time to reach to the destination. I told her that i was very near to the climax and wanted to discharge it inside her hole. She hesitated but allowed. I flowed it up to the last drop of cum inside her pussy. She held me so tight that I felt that my bones were going to break. She had a smooch also after completion of the sx. We had fine bath after that we dried ourselves. I didn’t want to wear the clothes and asked her not to. She was ready for that. We went to the main room, lied on bed and hugged. She ordered the food, which brought a very beautiful girl I was just looking at her. I was all naked but Sonia wore the temporary night suit hotel provides. She opened the door and directed her to the table where we wanted to have food. I was holding my dic* to see that beautiful girl but showed her off that i wasn’t looking at her. The girl immediately turned out after placing the food on the table. Sonia noticed it and said playfully if I needed a threesome. I laughed and asked her if it was possible. She said that they could ask her but it could cost us a lot. I told her that cost wasn’t a matter but I wanted to enjoy with her only. She asked me to have dinner but she wanted me to wear that night suit because she felt it awkward to eat without clothes. I did as per her wish. She was very polite and sweet girl. She invited me to her show next day which was in a hall of the same hotel. I accepted her invitation with pleasure. But I told her that I was the master of calculations and finances not fashion. She asked me to just visit and watch and expected nothing else to do. I said that I was definitely coming to her show. We started food and it took almost 15 minutes to finish me but she was very slow and taking her time. I put my hand on her boob but looked at her whether she liked it or not. She nodded and accepted my action. I even entered my hand in the dress and held her bare boob. She closed her eyes for a while. I crawled to her a little and touched my body to her. She still was eating food. She was enjoying both food and my touch. An idea stroke to my mind and I went to fridge and took out a chocolate from it and looked at Sonia Meaningfully. She understood what I wanted to do, because there was an evil smile on her face. I sat by her and was waiting to finish her food when she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her that I wanted the use of this chocolate in some good manner. She smiled again and asked me to continue if I wanted. But I told her that I didn’t want to disturb her taking meals. I was licking the chocolate to making it wet to apply it on her body parts and then to lick it. She asked me to start from the part was not in process of eating. I first applied a very small amount on her neck and licked it and cleaned it properly with my tongue. Then I removed one side of the cloth from her leg and applied it on her thigh and licked it which made her sense less. Her legs were vexed so it were purely cleaned. My tongue was doing licking process and taste of chocolate increased more when I licked it from her tongue. Soon I found that she had stopped eating and I sat down, opened the knot of the lace of her gown and applied it on and all around of her pus/y. She was just looking as if she herself wanted the same. I asked her if she had done with her meals. She nodded, I lifted her in my arms and I pushed her on the couch. Her full body was visible. Choco was still on her pus7y. I properly applied it with my finger even inside it and started licking it. She was lifting her hip with joy and enjoying this most pleasuring deed. I ate the whole chocolate from her that part. She was shouting now with joy calling my name. I then applied it on her boobs too and treated same. She was also eager to taste the same on my body. She applied it on my lips first and started eating my lips which teased me. Then she directly reached to the dic*. I asked her to finish it now. She applied it very thick and started enjoying it from all over. My dick got its erection again, she swept all the chocolate from it and she was pushing it with her mouth now. I asked her if she agreed for full course. She was fine with it. I asked her to sit again on it because previously I enjoyed her ride. I became enthusiastic when she started riding it. She was now doing it with full force. We had already decided to do it bare headed because I enjoy it without any cover. She agreed. She was doing it with 16th person. So was I. But she it didn’t seem her pus/y wasn’t tight. I asked her about this. She told me that she was doing some exercises due to which it was firm and tight. She also told me that she used to do it once in a month or two which was my style also. So she didn’t loose the strength of her pus*y. She was boldly discussing everything with me. She told me that I was a sensible person and She was enjoying my company and she used to meet people like me only. I now felt that she was tired. So I asked her to come down and now I wanted to do it in missionary style it was also because I needed the touch of her whole body at the time of sx. She came down and I took over the responsibility now. I entered it in her va*ina and she just made a sound of “Ahh” when I was entering it. After 2 minutes it was completely inside her pus*y. I started giving jerks and with full force. We both were enjoying it more because her boobs were in my hands and I was continuously kissing her. Sometimes our tongues fought. I enjoyed the taste of her boobs. I was feeling the touch of the entrance of pus/y which always makes me excited. She was just like an Apsara, so the fuk became a blessing for me. We both reached to the final destination now, she had her orgasm and I cum. I fell on her body like i was dead. She started combing my hair with extreme love and passion. After that We went under the shower because we were very dirty due to the chocolate and had bath properly. We went to bed then and talked about each other a lot. We liked each others’ company. She was very sweet girl and her way of talking was respective and very good. We talked for more than 3 hours when she felt sleepy even I was too. So we went to sleep and got up at 5 am for another ride. We were all nude and she was holding my dick and went downwards for a great suck. It needed just a nod to erect now. I asked her to come for the fuk. She was also ready. We were covered with a sheet and started it in covered bodies. I was almost lying upon her when entering it into her cat. Cock and cat started playing the most interesting play of the world. I was pushing in and out she was shouting boldly and with full force speaking my name and pushing from down. I squeezed her boobs properly. She also wanted a ride. I allowed her to ride me. She was up now and riding into the sheet. It was not easy for her but still she was doing and giving me a lot of pleasure. We changed 3-4 positions during this course. I made her lie on the bed and sat down and entered it properly and pushed which led to hammer it to her specific place where she wanted it to be. I was happy that I was fuking such beauty with intelligent mind. It took around 40 minutes to cum. She also got her orgasm but much before me. We again slept and didn’t dare to go to the washroom. I got up at 8. We had bath together but didn’t do anything. We dried ourselves wore the clothes and after breakfast I left for home. I promised her to join her show and she was going to give me another invitation......thanks for reading friends.

Members

Threads

Back