Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

MY ABSOLUTELY REAL FUCK EXPERIENCES...Please read and rate

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]START OF THE CHHOTI SI LOVE STORY
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] 
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Monica was hungry now. She needed me so asked me for her punishment. I smiled and pulled her to me. She wasn’t wearing anything. I asked her to suck my cock. She smelled it first and then kissed it. She was smiling. I was lying on the bed now. She was bending on my dic* and was looking at my face while sucking it. She was smiling. I was putting my hand on her cheek with love and also rubbing down her thighs with one of my foot. It was fully build up now and was ready to do its job so I asked Monica to lay straight, she followed my words and lay down on bed. I put her legs on my shoulders and target her pus*y to enter my dic*. She also didn’t have done it much and her pus*y was also very young. So it was my pleasure to have two youthful and immature pus*ies in the same day. I fuked her for twenty minutes and we both got our desired waters. She was satisfied now, So was I. I also lay down and now I was between two, Rajni and Monica. Pooja was sitting on the bed, watching us fuking. Monica asked her in fun if she also wanted the same treatment with her pus*y. But pooja just smiled and told me that she was the only viewer and there should be viewers too. We all laughed. Rajni came to me and put her naked leg on my legs in such a way that her thighs were touching my dick and placed her hand on my chest and her boobs were touching my body. Monica was tired now and slept at once. Rajni asked pooja also to sleep. Pooja lay on the sofa only and tried to sleep. I asked Rajni to sleep and said that we all should sleep now. She kissed on my cheek and said “I Love u”. I was surprised to see her behaviour now but replied her with “love u too” and we both went to sleep. I saw my dic* straight towards the ceiling when I got up early in the morning. Rajni’s hand was touching it a little. I put it aside and stood up because I wanted to go to the washroom. This is my routine. She also got up due to my movement. She also followed me in the washroom and I wished her good morning. She replied with love and hugged me. I asked her if she wanted a shower with me. She hugged me and told me that she still wanted to sleep. I smiled and kissed on her lips and we went to the bed again. She wanted to talk to me and started with her bad behaviour, which I asked her to ignore, because I told her that i didn’t take that serious. She smiled and told me that she loved my nature and was in love with me. I laughed a bit and asked her if it was first sight love. She denied and said on the first sight she fought with me but now she wanted to live with me forever. I asked her that she knew that I have done it with many girls, still she wanted to be with me. She nodded. I observed that she was serious. I asked her not to be serious because I didn’t want to marry yet. She smiled and told me that she also wasn’t that old for marriage and could wait for me. I asked her to sleep at that time and told her that we could discuss that after some time.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Next day we returned back. Now I had mobile number of all the three girls. The marriage was really memorable. Raju asked me on the way if I slept comfortably at his cousin’s house. I said that it was absolutely comfortable.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]After fifteen days Rajni called me over phone and asked me to visit her place where they were studying. These three girls were class fellows and lived together in a house where they were doing their studies. I refused for the first time. But she kept insisting me, i agreed to visit them on next Saturday. She was very happy now. I went there on the expected day. All the three girls welcomed me and there were some changes now. Rajni had told them that she loved me so Monica wasn’t going to show any interest in me, pooja was already away from me. They also arranged my two days visit Separately with Rajni and spared a room for both of us. What was that. They themselves decided that we were couples. I noticed that and talked to Rajni in this regard. She smiled and told me that it wasn’t in her control and she really loved me. I was in tension now when she replied that I wasn’t expected to do as per her wish but was expected to visit her continuously, which I accepted instantly. She was in a sari today. Her navel was shining like the moon in the sky. I touched it and she shivered. She hugged me and put her lips on mine. I asked her about the reason for her attraction towards me. She said that there are many reason, first was that I was damn intelligent, secondly my behaviour and the other reason was that she liked to be with me in the game of sx. She enjoyed my company very much. I was sucking her lower lip. We were standing and my hands were rubbing her back and she was putting her hands on my shoulders. I asked in fun if I wanted to fuk Monica, she became serious and said that she won’t allow me to do that. I smiled and said that I was just joking and I made her proud by saying that I was there just for her and I respected her emotions. She was very happy to know that. I then pulled out the pallu of her sari out of her petticoat and unbuttoned her blouse. Her small bra wasn’t able to hide her boobs completely, so there was no need of formality and unhooked that too after that it was turn of her petticoat and panty. She also made me naked and started licking my body. She stopped when she reached in the mid and started kissing the dic* and all around it. She served her favourite thing for the next five minutes and made it as hard as the wooden rod. She now smiled because she was going to get the real service of her vag*na. I went upon her, her eyes were inviting me and she wanted me to enter as soon as possible. I put it on the top of her hole, she released a sweet sound when I entered my cock with a forceful push. She almost jumped and her eyes automatically closed. She was going to enjoy a long ride, my dic* indicated that it was going on a long journey. I was happy for that. My hands started playing with her boobs and she started playing with my hair and sometimes her hand travelled to my cheeks. She asked me now to do it fast; I did it exactly as per her wish. She told me during the fuk that she wanted such fuks for whole life and really it made me tense because I haven’t thought about that. Anyway I was enjoying my present activity. She was lifting her body from down. I kissed her now. Our lips met with each other and played a marvellous game. I sucked her both lips and she also did the same. We were trying to give pleasure to each other. I stood up and put her legs on my shoulder to make another style and this always leads to enter it full. When the dic* enters full the pushes make my thighs to meet the girl’s thighs make me absolutely unconscious, which always make me happy. Soon came the time when we were getting our things. She was satisfied and asked me to lay by her. I followed her. She turned to me and asked me what I feel about her. I told her that she was really good by nature and I liked her. She asked if I was ready to marry her. I told her that I never had thought about that and requested her not to think a lot about this. Tears came out of her eyes and she told me that she wanted to be mine forever. I gave it a thought and said that it can be decided but I needed to think upon that. She asked me to take as much time I needed. I was tired and wanted to sleep. She made me comfortable to sleep by hugging me and she also went to sleep. We both were in sound sleep very soon. I got up during the night and saw that she was sleeping like and angel absolutely naked, I touched her cheek and wanted to kiss there but didn’t want to disturb her. So I just touched it again. She was really very sweet girl and I liked her very much, when I thought that there was no any harm in marrying her. Something came in my mind and I made her get up. She smiled when I woke her up. She kissed me. I told her that I thought a lot and decided that I want to marry her. She jumped with joy and hugged me tight. She was very happy, so was I. She was not only beautiful but intelligent also. I asked her when she wanted to do marriage. She was ready to do that soon, but I wasn’t ready immediately because there was some problem in my Kundli and couldn’t do the marriage for more one year, even I asked her that she could take my kundli and show it to some astrologer. I sent it to her through email. She said that she was ready to wait for me forever; a year was not a big deal for her. I was happy to know that and thought that my search for bride has completed. We were so happy that just wanted to talk only and forgot about sx. This was really strange for me. I told her that my mom wasn’t going against me and asked about the wish of her parents. She told me that they wanted an established son in law, which I was. She wanted a smooch and I made her wish fulfil. We started talking about our future. She told me that she didn’t want to do job or anything and wanted to stay home for the sake of mid day nap. I smiled and told her that doing job or not was her exclusive decision. Neither me nor my mom were going to interfere in it. She was smiling continuously and I was also same. She told me about some wedding tradition at her place, where the groom and bride were made to play a game to search for kangna in a big vessel and who searched it was supposed to be dominating. I already knew this tradition and asked her if she wanted to win. She told me that she wanted to lose, because it was her wish me to control her. I told her that I wasn’t dominating by nature. She said that she already knew that but she wanted me to take all t-he decisions of household because she was not good in that. I assured that everything was going to happen after marriage with mutual understanding. This made her more happy and she told me that, that’s why she had chosen me. We talked up to 5 am. Then my eyes met with her boobs and I started touching them. She smiled and asked if I wanted her. I nodded, she was always ready for me. I said that now I also want to fuk u forever. She said that she was the happiest lady if that was going to happen. I started kissing her boobs and nipples. I had bites on nipples sometimes teased her also. but she didn’t say anything. I went downwards and now it was my turn to make her full of pleasure. I touched the starting of her vag*na with my fingers. She was moving her body here and there. She wanted more, so I used my tongue and entered it inside her. it stopped at its destination, her clit. She expected it to be licked by me and I already have thought to do the same. I started licking her pus*y making my tongue hard. She was enjoying it fullest. She started jumping and it was kind of a fuk by my tongue. Her body was shivering. She asked me now to enter into her because she wanted my dic* now. I obeyed her and started fuking her. She becomes very cute at the time of fuking process. Her unique smile made me arouse. I always enjoyed with her, she also with me. I wanted to ask her if she did it with someone else, but couldn’t ask because I have even fuked a girl in front of her even in threesome process. So there wasn’t any need of asking such question. We had this fuk for more than 20 minutes and she got her expected thing. Now again we lay down and started talking. Today we were not willing to sleep. She even started telling me about the dress she was going to wear in the wedding and was going to decide mine too. don’t know when we slept again and got up very late. after having shower together we went to the living area where Monica and Pooja wished us a very good morning. They were smiling. I told them about our marriage and said that they were first whom we have told this. Rajni was smiling. They became very happy and congratulated us. We had breakfast together. Now behaviour of Monica changed towards me because I was in a relationship from now. She was serious with me which was good for all of us. I bid them bye at around 12. Rajni hugged me and pecked on my lips and asked me when I was coming next. I told her that it was up to her and asked her to talk to her parents about our relationship. She assured me to do the same soon and I left her place after that. We talked over phone for 2-3 days but her phone went switched off after forth day. during the period I asked her if she had talked to her parents, she told me that she was very happy because her parents were ready for our marriage but after a week or so I got a call from Monica that Rajni had left the place without telling them anything. They even didn’t know about her place exactly. I tried to contact on her a number of times but in vain. Then after two months I stopped trying. A few months later I came to know from Monica that she got married because she had found her on social media where she found the pictures of her marriage. I became sad for some time. But nothing could be done so decided to live my normal life. It was a very little love story of my life...... thanks a lot friends for reading my story.....

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
main.jpg

RAJNI LOVED ME EXACTLY LIKE A WIFE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
It’s sad that Rajni betrayed you. Maybe she was only fated to be your lover, not wife. I hope you find another woman who’ll win your heart.

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Mukhtar said:
It’s sad that Rajni betrayed you. Maybe she was only fated to be your lover, not wife. I hope you find another woman who’ll win your heart.
Thanks Mr. Mukhtar for your concern. Actually it is called destiny. I was serious with this girl but she left me, perhaps due to her parents or what?

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]FIRST FUK IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Travelling in my passion and more than two dozen countries have stamped on my passport so far. I went to see some European Countries. I was alone and now I was travelling in Romanian Capital, Bucharest. I was on sightseeing which was part of my package and there were around 20 people with me there. We had shared everything, flight hotels and this sightseeing also. We just 5 were from India and some joined us in Dubai and a few in this city. I was enjoying my trip. A guy, who joined us from Dubai, became my friend. He was also from India, basically. We were enjoying the place when I saw a girl, who came with us from this city only and was staying in our hotel. I assumed her to be the resident of the same city, because she was white. I discussed this with my friend he guessed she belonged to India. I asked him for a bet, he agreed. It was a 100 Euro bet. He went to her straight and asked her ethnicity, she replied that she was of Indian origin. Her father was Indian and mother Romanian. So she was half Indian, half Romanian. We both were right. My friend told her that I was eager to know about her and we were on a bet about her ethnicity. She laughed out loud and shook her hand to me, I held her hand and we had a shake hand. She told about her that she was a government employee and was living very far from the capital city and was on a trip to Bucharest and asked about us also. We told about ourselves. We became friends, she insisted us to go to her place. But we were bound with the package and were unable to go without the Package planners. But we were there for three days so we decided to enjoy these three days to fullest. She stuck to us and especially to me. We returned our hotel and we were tired. Friend from Dubai went to his room immediately but I invited the Romanian girl, Alisha to my room to spend some time. She was comfortable with me now and treating me as her friend. She told me that she still was single and wasn’t ready yet for marriage. She wanted to have some drinks. I told her that I was going to give her company with soft drinks and vegetarian food, if she didn’t mind. She said that she didn’t mind because choice of food was my right and was free to take anything of my choice at the time of her company. I always enjoy company of a person who is open minded in everything and makes me feel comfortable. She was such a person. I ordered the drinks and food of our choice. She spent almost two hours with me. during that we talked on many topics, like she was very eager to know India and travelling was her hobby also, then different religions of India and I asked her about her country. We were enjoying each other’s company. It was 9 pm when she bid me good night and left for her room. I didn’t think much about her until she left me. But my sexual desires arouse when she bid me bye. What can be done? We can think about any person but can’t do sx with everyone. I went to bathroom and used my hand to give me pleasure. I will honestly say that I thought her at the time of masturbation. I did it and went to sleep.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]At around 11 I heard that someone was knocking at my door. I asked who it was, it was her, I opened the door. I asked for her reason to come so late. She told me that she was unable to sleep and wanted to talk to me if I was comfortable. Yet I was feeling sleepy due to my tiredness but how could I leave the chance to spend time with such a beautiful lady. She even didn’t wait for my reply and entered inside hurriedly and sat on my bed. I sat by her and started the talk with her parents. I wanted to know that how two persons from different communities and countries met. She told me everything about her parents. She said that her father used to go to India, when she was a child but he didn’t go there from a long time and she never went there but was willing to visit India one day. I offered her to host her visit, which she happily accepted. I told her that she was a nice lady. She smiled for her praise and she praised me in return. She was wearing a transparent nighty, which was helping my dic* standing. I really wanted her but didn’t want to say anything wrong because she really was a nice girl. I came to know that she was 22. Now I admired her beauty and very first time I saw her shying. I asked her if she wanted something to eat. She denied saying that she had enough previously. My eyes were stuck to her boobs which we could see easily because it was that transparent that almost it could be said naked. I wanted to say her that I wanna fuk her but how could I? She noticed my eyes on her boobs, but didn’t react and even she didn’t mind I think. The only thing which can be displayed under the nighty was her pink panty. It was very short. She felt uncomfortable when we stopped talking. Even she asked me if I wanted something. I said nothing. She smiled. I held her hand and said that her physique was very good and firm. She told me smiling that she was noticing my scanning of her body. I also smiled. She said that there was not harm in looking. I said if there was any harm in touching and smiled. She laughed listening this but said nothing. I went to bathroom and returned soon. I offered her that she could plan her sleep here in my room and she was very much safe with me. She also went to bathroom and lay down when she came back. She replied that she knew that she was safe and really wanted to stay there in my room and asked me to lay down by her. I lied and I was lying turning towards her. I was still looking her boobs. Now I deliberately and wanted her to see this. She said that I was becoming fan of her boobs and laughed. I said that I wasn’t becoming, I was. She again laughed and put my hand on her boob. It was like my greatest wish come true. I have never expected that she was going to do that. I squeezed it when she screamed a little. I wanted to be bolder. I moved my mouth towards her and she got that I was going to kiss her. She was ready for that and she also moved her lips to mine. We had a perfect lip kiss and I wanted more. I led my tongue to her mouth and she opened her mouth to welcome it. Our tongues fought for a minute and the taste of her mouth was great. I was holding her boob with a hand and was upon her a bit. Her boob size was 34D, i think. Now I signalled her to remove her nighty. She obeyed me and put it off immediately I removed my clothes and we became in position we were born. She smiled now that I was moving farther. She held my dic* in her hand and started shaking it slowly. I started touching her puss* with my fingers. She started crying now. I put my mouth on her boobs and sucked one by one and had bites on her nipples. She was now aroused and was ready to do anything. I moved downwards and removed her pink panty too. She was all clean. I had taste of her sweet pus*y. She asked me to go deeper. She was shouting Oh honey Oh honey repeatedly. My tongue felt a little juice in her pussy. I put my finger inside and thrust it deeper, she said long Ahhhhhhhh, when I did this. I sucked her vagi*a for more 2 3 minutes when she asked me to come down and she wanted to taste my dic*. She held it in her hand, my place was also hairless. She started enjoying this job and took it in her mouth. Warmth of her mouth was making me say ooohhh yaaaa, ooohhh yaaa. These sounds were filling energy in her. She was enthusiastic now and wanted it more. I pushed it deeper when it touched her throat and she coughed, she smiled and asked me to be slow. I started fuking her mouth. It was making me mad, Now I asked her for the final activity and i.e. her pus*y fuk. She sat on my dic* and pushed herself downwards. Then started a great job, fuking with a foreigner. I was enjoying it extremely, I can’t explain it in words. It was my fantasy which became true. She was jumping on me and the sound of fuk was giving me relaxation. Her boobs were jumping and this scene was making me insane. I requested her to lay down, I told her that we Indians love the girls to be down at the time of fuking. She smiled and just did as per my wish. I now pushed it inside and started my job. I was pushing it with full force. She told that she also enjoyed this style because I was doing two jobs simultaneously, fuking and sucking her boobs. She was a very sweet girl. She obeyed me with pleasure and did everything as per my wish. I wanted to cum in her mouth. She accepted it and when I was reaching to it I put it out and entered in her mouth. She sucked it and it discharged. She drank it up to it’s last drop and asked me if I was satisfied. I said I was but she didn’t got her water. So I went downwards and started sucking her pussy again. Soon she got her orgasm. She was also fulfilled now. We lied facing the ceiling. I asked her about her previous fuks. She told me that she did it with 4-5 guys but was not serious with anyone and it was just one night stand with 2 guys and there was only one guy with whom she had sx for more than 20 times. I was smiling that she wasn’t near to me. She asked me and I told her that I have done with many girls, but didn’t tell her the exact figure. We both were hungry so ordered some food, she wanted shower before taking it. I joined her under the shower. She happily sucked my dick under waters and I fingered her as per her wish. We had a nice smooch, when I felt that we Indians don’t know how to smooch. She made it for more than 5 minutes and our bodies were touching so closely that even air couldn’t pass through us. She was also enjoying everything. My dic* was again planning to enter into her pus*y but I made him understand that if he becomes little calm it can have the anal too. He listened to me and kept quite. I squeezed her boobs badly and kissed them passionately. Had taste of nipples and kissed her pu*sy cat too. She told me that she planned to do it with me when we met in that park. It was strange for me. We dried ourselves and started taking dinner without wearing a little cloth. She also had vegetarian food and didn’t take drinks also. She was kissing me sometime during she was eating. I also respond her. I touched her boobs and touched her pus*y with my finger. We were really very happy. Soon after we completed our food she held my dic* and started shaking it. I told her my desire to enter it in her anal. She immediately made pose for anal fuc*. I wanted her to have rest first because she just had eaten food, but she told me that she herself wanted the same. I was also needy so thrust my dic* into her anal. It was tight so I applied some cream to make the entry easier. She was feeling a bit uneasy but dint say anything. I felt that and asked to stop if she wasn’t comfortable. She said that she was absolutely comfortable. I fucked her for 25 minutes and filled her anal with my semen. After that I cleaned her and myself and we went to bed. We were hugging each other I was touching her lips with mine repeatedly. I fuked her pus*y once again early in the morning and we had shower together and when our packager organisers called us we denied to go with them and planned to stay there for more sx plays. We stayed there for three days. I enjoyed my trip very much. She gave her complete address and we already had exchanged our numbers, we still are in contact and send messages to each other regularly. She wants to come to India sometime, but I don’t think her wish will come true soon because of this pandemic. She offered me to go to her place but I needed to go with the planners so bid her good bye, she asked me to come to her place some day, I promised her that i was going to meet her to her place one day and promised to stay for a week. It was really a great fuk....So friends I hope you liked my real story.

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]SONA WAS GOLD IN REALITY.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I was fumbling my mobile in my leisure, when I tapped on a social app. I saw there a girl whose name was Nidhi. In starting I asked about her whereabouts, she talked a little less but was continuously replying to my questions repeating with the same questions. There I made a mistake when I asked her mobile number. She stopped chatting. I realised my mistake. But it was insulting if I had repeatedly asked her for chat. One thing I wanted to say her, sorry. Because it was definitely a mistake to ask mobile number of a girl in just 5 minutes chat and usually I don’t ask even after long discussions. I sent an apology message, a long message, which was being replied. She saved herself also by saying that she was a bit busy. I asked her to finish her work first and said that we could chat later. She again sent a message saying she was comfortable and her work was done. Now I guessed that she was interested in chatting with me so I wanted to chat carefully now. But to my surprise she sent me her mobile number in the next message and asked me chat on whatsapp because the app was slow. We chatted for around 2 to 3 hours on different subjects. Travelling is always my favourite subject and she was also interested in chatting on the same topic. I asked about her relationship status which she replied that she was single and told me that she was even not interested in serious relationship. On the third day she called me in a mall. I went there, where she wanted to have tea with me. it was our first meeting. There she told me that her real name was Sona. I laughed and said that why did she told me her real name if she had told it nidhi on that app. She said that she relied on me then and could disclose her identity to me. I thanked her for her trust. We were talking on some matter when I told her that I was going to Manali next day and jokingly offered her too to join me. She asked me whether I was going alone or someone was with me. I replied that I was going all alone. She said that she was ready to join me if I was alone. I asked her if she was really interested in going with me because I was there for three days and two nights. She said that she was comfortable and still was ready to go with me. I got happy inwardly but didn’t show her my curiosity. I asked her to get ready upto 6 am. She said that she would be and told me her address. Next day I called her from outside and she came immediately. Put her luggage in the dickey and sat beside me.  We stopped somewhere for lunch in the way and spent half an hour, where I told her during our talk that two rooms will be needed to book. She asked me if I had extra money because she was comfortable in my staying with me in the same room. I exclaimed and was very happy but didn’t show her. She was touching me with excuses. So I was doing. We then stopped somewhere in the hills to take pictures and spent 15 minutes. I hugged her there and she didn’t mind. She was a 24 year old girl with a nice physique, Heavy boobs, slim waist. She was wearing a low cut top with a transparent lower which showed her legs properly and even colour of her panties was displaying. My dic* was thinking for a great treat. We reached Manali at around 5 pm and hired a room. I asked her if I could comfortably live in the room. She gave me relief by saying that I was free to be there as per my wish and she was not a narrow minded. I put of all the clothes except my vest and underwear. The dic* was a little high. She noticed it. I asked her also to be comfortable. She removed her lower and also her top without any hesitation and wore another top but was only panties down the waist. We both lay down and I asked her if she needed something to eat. She said that she needed to have rest first. I was also interested in rest. I asked her if she wanted me to wear something. She said that my clothes were enough. Her top was absolutely transparent and I could absolutely see her bra. I turned to her and l was looking at her. She asked me what I was looking. I said nothing just watching her beautiful body. She smiled. I then became bolder and told her that I liked the girls having heavy boobs and with slim waist. She almost laughed and told me that I was flirting. I told her that I wasn’t a flirt and was saying it by heart. She thanked me. I touched her and put my hand on her stomach. She didn’t say anything. I rubbed my hand there and she almost sobbed. I was doing it on her naked stomach. I asked her if she was uncomfortable due to my act. She asked did she say anything. I now assumed that she was ready for something and I kissed her cheeks. She came forward now and hugged me. I also hugged her tightly. She wanted to kiss now. I initiated when she closed her eyes. I put my lips on her. She responded in good manner. My dic* was touching her pus*y. She felt it I got it because of her reaction. Our kiss went long and even our tongues touched each other. I then put her hand on my dic*. She held it in the underwear but couldn’t properly because I was lying upon her. She now threw me down and removed my both clothes and went down. She looked at my dic* passionately. She was holding it in her hands when I made her to kiss it by forcing her head down to it. She took it in her mouth and started sucking, I was enjoying it, she was giving it pleasure kissing all around it and sucking even balls. Now I made her naked and put my mouth on her boobs and had taste of her sweet boobs. She asked me to go down and I obeyed her. Started sucking her pus*y, kissing it and inserted my tongue towards her clit. When I touched her clit she almost jumped. She was really happy with my sucking her pus*y because she told me that her pus*y was never touched by her ex bf with mouth. So it was her first experience. Her excitement can’t be described in words. She was jumping at touch of my tongue on her clit. I was curious to fuc* her now. Sona also demanded the fuc*. I sat on a chair and asked her to sit on my dic* and jump. She smilingly sat on my dic* entering it in her vag*na. She was expert in her deed. She started jumping with full energy. The bouncing balls were making me mad and I tried to suck her boobs, when she was jumping. It was like double pleasure for me. I told her that I was going to fill her pus*y with my cum. She just smiled and didn’t say anything, which was the indication of her acceptance. She was jumping with full force and my dic* was completely in her pus*y. She was also enjoying this game. I asked her to lie down because she might have tired. She wasn’t tired but she also wanted to change the style of fuc*. She lay down on the sofa and I now was upon her and made the position to fuc* her in missionary style. She held my dic* and made it enter in her vag*na. I started jerking and direct touch of her soft n little tight pus*y was making my eyes closed. My jerks were making her scream and she was calling my name now in the excitement. Her climax was very close now. She asked me to be faster I started it very fast which led her to get her orgasm and at the same time to get my cum. Our 35-40 minute game filled us with joy. I lie down exactly with her on the sofa, even there wasn’t space but I was lying hugging her. She kissed me and after 15 minutes we went to the washroom to clean ourselves. She told me that she enjoyed very much and I also told her the same. We wore clothes and ordered the food, we ate food and went to sleep. It was 9 pm when we got up. I asked her for a stroll. She wanted to change but I said her that it wasn’t needed because nobody was known to us. She smiled and went out with me in knickers and low cut t-shirt. We were randomly wandering here and there for just time pass. There was a turn where there was darkness and loneliness. I kissed her on her lips because she was making me excited. She told me that she knew I wanted her. I just smiled and said nothing. She asked me to stop because someone could see us doing kiss. I released her and we moved further. She bought some artificial jewellery and a purse. She was fond of jewellery she told me. She was paying for the goods she bought when I insisted to pay. She forcefully refused me to do so and paid herself. We went to a park where we had to enter in queue. I was behind her, So I touched my dic* behind her with force. She smiled and asked me to be patient. But I touched her naked thighs and was feeling nice. We entered in the park and there we felt very cold. She was wearing very little clothes so it was a chance for her to get ill. So we decided to go back. I even offered her my pants which I was ready to replace with her knickers but she refused and according to her it was better to go back to the hotel. We almost ran to the hotel. We hired an e-rickshaw to go to the hotel. She was shivering with cold. We went to our room and lay down on bed hugging each other. She was making the hug tighter because of the cold. Then I said that she needed a warm fuc* now.  She smiled and nodded. I took off her clothes and mine too and started rubbing my body with her. She smiled and told me that she was feeling good with my treatment. She immediately aroused when I was rubbing my body. She asked me to suck her boobs I happily started my job and started sucking it for almost two minutes. She made me lay down straight and went down, she stopped exactly at the centre of my body and held my dic* in her hand and started swinging it. It was just in wait for an action so it started erecting. I indicated her to take it in her mouth. She followed my instructions and entered it in her mouth. Soft and warm touch of her mouth made me excited at once. It was in full action now. I wanted her immediately, so I asked her to lie down. I thrust my dic* into her pus*y and started moving it in and out. Our eyes met and I felt like she was intoxicated. I smiled and she replied with the smile. I was jumping upon her. She told me that I was fuc*ing her like my wife. I smiled and said that she was for this trip. She laughed out loud. I was sucking her boobs at the time of my action. She asked me to have bites on her nipples, I did and it made her pleasurous. She was jumping and giving me support from down. Within a few minutes we both came and released our waters. After that we covered ourselves with blanket. I ordered food again and after eating the food we fell on the bed like a cut tree and went to sleep. We got up in the mid of night and then also we had one more time and again went to sleep. We had to got up early in the morning to go to do the things we came for. Alarm woke us up. We went to the washroom and had shower together and the we packed some goods in a bag and first of all we went for the trekking. We didn’t know the way so someone indicated us to a direction. We started climbing on a hill. Soon we realised that we had lost the way. We saw at each other and sat on a big stone. I asked her to get the food out of the bag. She got it out. We sat on the grassy ground  and started eating our food. We had everything, food, sheet, water, extra clothes and many things which were expected to be needed. I felt that she was worried. I asked her not to be because we knew the way from where we came and even we were not far away from out starting so I asked her to trust me and to stay calm.

Members

Threads

Back