0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Babar Azam Mohammad Rizwan Shaheen Shah Afridi

Babar Azam is reportedly in contention to be reinstated as the captain of Pakistan’s white-ball teams ahead of this year’s T20 World Cup. In November last year, the right-handed batsman stepped down as the captain of the Pakistan team across all the formats following the team’s dismal performance in the ODI World Cup.

He was replaced by Shan Masood and Shaheen Afridi as the Test and T20I captains. And while Afridi has led Pakistan in only one series so far, he is reportedly in danger of losing his position as the captain of the T20I team. The Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) new chief Mohsin Naqvi recently revamped the selection committee and gave them full authority on the selection of the team as well as the captain.

According to reports in Pakistan media, the selection committee has recommended the name of Babar Azam as well as Mohammad Rizwan for the white-ball captaincy. Naqvi will be taking the final call. With the T20 World Cup not very far away, a final decision is expected soon.

Babar Azam is the favorite:

As per media reports, Babar Azam is the favorite to replace Shaheen Afridi as the T20I captain. While there have been calls from several quarters to appoint Rizwan as the captain after his impressive captaincy in the recent PSL seasons, Babar Azam is ahead of the wicketkeeper-batsman in the race.

Under Babar Azam’s captaincy, Pakistan qualified for the semifinal in the 2021 T20 World Cup. In the 2022 T20 World Cup, the Men in Green made it to the final before losing to England. With the selectors throwing their support behind Babar, it won’t be surprising if he replaces Afridi, especially after the latter’s struggle as a captain in the recently concluded PSL season.

While Babar-led Peshawar Zalmi finished second in the points table, Afridi-led Lahore Qalandars finished at the bottom. On the other hand, Rizwan led Multan Sultans to the final after a first-place finish in the league stage.

Breaking: The new selection committee has sent names of Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan for white-ball captaincy. PCB chairman Mohsin Naqvi will decide whether to keep Shaheen Afridi as captain or not after the training camp in Abbottabad 🇵🇰✅

[Qadir Khawaja] pic.twitter.com/OZ328qczJE

— Farid Khan (@_FaridKhan) March 28, 2024

Breaking News about Selection Committee submitted report regarding Captaincy to Chairman PCB @MohsinnaqviC42 on Samaa TV

*سلیکشن کمیٹی نے کپتان کے حوالے سے تجاویز چئیرمین پی سی بی محسن نقوی کو بھجوا دیں*, سلیکشن کمیٹی نے کپتان تبدیلی کرنے یا نہ کرنے کے حوالے سے تفصیلی آگاہ کیا… pic.twitter.com/WibZPAfyK2

— Qadir Khawaja (@iamqadirkhawaja) March 28, 2024

Talking about the T20 World Cup, the tournament is scheduled to be played from June 1 to 29 in the USA and the West Indies. Pakistan is in Group A along with arch-rivals India, Ireland, Canada, and co-hosts USA.

The post Shaheen Afridi’s stint over, Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan recommended for Pakistan captaincy by new selection committee appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Al Amerat Cricket Ground, UAE vs WI

London Royals will be confronting Wavilog Tech CC in the 22nd match of ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024. In this article, we look at LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Today Match, LR vs WTCC Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. For the first time in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10, London Royals will take on Wavilog Tech CC.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on London Royals vs Wavilog Tech CC Livescore.

LR vs WTCC ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Preview:

• On March 28th at 8:45 PM IST, the ICC Academy in Dubai will be the venue for the twenty-second match of the ICC Academy Ramadan I10 tournament. This match will feature a clash between London Royals and Wavilog Tech CC.
  • London Royals have secured victories in two out of their four matches, placing them in the seventh position on the points table. Wavilog Tech CC, on the other hand, has won three out of their five matches, currently holding the fifth position on the table.

LR vs WTCC Head-to-Head Records:

TeamsMatches Won
London Royals0
Wavilog Tech CC0

LR vs WTCC ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature30°C
Weather ForecastClear Sky
Pitch BehaviourBatting-friendly
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 99

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsGood
Winning %55%

LR vs WTCC ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Squads:

• London Royals Squad: Vibhor Yadav©, Zohaib Haider, Revelino Fernandes, Rahul Khanna, Ajay Vachheta, Nav Pabreja, Shakir Afridi, Buta Singh, Deven Uchil, Prem Thakor(wk), Maroof Babe
  • Wavilog Tech CC Squad: Bilal Sharif, Rahul Chopra, Mohit Kalyan, Jibran Hasan, Abdul Malik, Sunny Azam, Abdul Shakoor©(wk), Keshav Sharma, Mayank Chowdary, Saifullah Noor, Kazim Shah

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Player Players Stats (last match)
Abdul Malik1 wicket
Saifullah NoorNA
Buta SinghNA
Vibhor Yadav17 runs and 1 wicket

Hot Picks for LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction:

Vibhor Yadav
Abdul Malik

Top Picks for LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction:

Buta Singh
Saifullah Noor

Budget Picks for LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction:

Zoaib Haider
Mayank Kumar Chowdary

LR vs WTCC ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Vibhor Yadav & Mayank Kumar Chowdary
Vice-Captain Jibran Hasan & Abdul Malik

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Abdul Sher Shakoor, Rahul Chopra, Prem Thakor
  • Batsmen – Jibran Hasan (vc), Mayank Kumar Chowdary, Abdur Rahim
  • All-rounders – Vibhor Yadav (c), Saifullah Noor, Abdul Malik, Buta Singh
  • Bowler – Keshav Sharma
LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Abdul Sher Shakoor, Rahul Chopra
  • Batsmen – Jibran Hasan, Mayank Kumar Chowdary (c), Abdur Rahim
  • All-rounders – Vibhor Yadav, Saifullah Noor, Abdul Malik (vc), Buta Singh
  • Bowlers – Keshav Sharma, Muhammad Bhabe
LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Players to Avoid:

Players Dream11 Credits Dream11 Points (Last match)
Mohit Kalyan5.5 credits 28 points
Revlino Fernandes7.0 credits 24 points

LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 22 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Vibhor Yadav
GL Captaincy Choice Mayank Kumar Chowdary
Punt Picks Muhammad Bhabe and Prem Thakor
Dream11 Combination 3-3-4-1

The post LR vs WTCC Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024, Match 22 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
IRE vs IND 1st T20I Weather Report Live Today And Pitch Report Of The Village Stadium In Dublin-2023

Alif Pharma and Khandan XI will feature in the 17th match of Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024. In this article, we look at ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match, ALP vs KHE Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Alif Pharma will be competing withtKhandan XI for the first time in the Sharjah Ramadan T20.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Alif Pharma vs Khandan XI Livescore.

ALP vs KHE Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Preview:

• Khandan XI will take on Alif Pharma in the seventeenth match of the Sharjah Ramadan T20 tournament. The action unfolds at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on March 28th at 9:00 PM IST.
  • Alif Pharma is off to a great start, winning both of their matches and sitting proudly at the top of Pool C. Khandan XI isn’t far behind, having won their sole match and claiming the third spot in the same pool.

ALP vs KHE Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Alif Pharma0
Khandan XI0

ALP vs KHE Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature29°C
Pitch BehaviourBalanced
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 133

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %48%

ALP vs KHE Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Squads:

• Alif Pharma Squad: Hammad Ahmed Khan©, Syed Rahman, Said Umar Shah, Sikandar Khan, Uzair Maan, Junaid Shamsudheen, Mohammad Afzal(wk), Wasim Akram, Zohair Iqbal, Abdul Razzak, Mazhar Hussain
  • Khandan XI Squad: Muzaffar Kashif©, Ali Mazhar, Aazi Shah, Asad Alee, Abdullah Asad, Zeeshan Khan, Muzammel Safdar(wk), Umer Abbas, Zain Hassan, Tariq Owaisi, Fahad Ali

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Zain Hassan34 runs and 4 wickets
Umer Abbas3 wickets
Uzair Maan79 runs
Said Umar Shah26 runs

Hot Picks for ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction:

Uzair Maan
Umer Abbas

Top Picks for ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction:

Said Umar Shah
Zain Hassan

Budget Picks for ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction:

Fahad Ali
Wasim Akram

ALP vs KHE Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Uzair Maan & Umer Abbas
Vice-Captain Zain Hassan & Said Umar Shah

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Mohammad Afzal, Muhammad Safdar
  • Batsmen – Tariq Owaisi, Zain Hassan (vc), Osama Abdul Razzak, Said Umar Shah
  • All-rounders – Uzair Maan (c), Mazhar Hussain, Umer Abbas, Zeeshan Khan
  • Bowler – Zohair Iqbal
ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Mohammad Afzal
  • Batsmen – Tariq Owaisi, Zain Hassan, Osama Abdul Razzak, Said Umar Shah (vc)
  • All-rounders – Uzair Maan, Mazhar Hussain, Umer Abbas (c), Zeeshan Khan
  • Bowlers – Zohair Iqbal, Fahad Ali
ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Players to Avoid:

Abdullah Asad7.5 credits 23 points
Hammad Ahmed7.5 credits 39 points

ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 17 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Uzair Maan
GL Captaincy Choice Umer Abbas
Punt Picks Fahad Ali and Muhammad Safdar
Dream11 Combination 2-4-4-1

The post ALP vs KHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024, Match 17 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sydney-Cricket-Ground. Photo- Twitter

Store Bay Snorkelers and Pigeon Point Skiers will be showcasing their skills in the 15th match of Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024. In this article, we look at SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Today Match, SBS vs PPS Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Store Bay Snorkelers will meet Pigeon Point Skiers for the first time in the Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on Cricketaddictor’s Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Store Bay Snorkelers vs Pigeon Point Skiers Livescore.

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Preview:

• On 28th March, Shaw Park in Scarborough, Tobago, will host the fifteenth game of the Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast tournament. This match will feature a clash between the Pigeon Point Skiers and the Store Bay Snorkelers at 9:30 PM IST.
  • Store Bay Snorkelers have won two out of three matches and are currently ranked fifth on the points table. Similarly, Pigeon Point Skiers have also won two out of five matches and are currently ranked last on the table.

SBS vs PPS Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Store Bay Snorkelers0
Pigeon Point Skiers0

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature27°C
Weather ForecastOvercast
Best Suited ToSpin
Average 1st innings score 115

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %44%

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Squads:

• Store Bay Snorkelers Squad: Lendl Simmons©, Joshua James, Daniel Williams(wk), Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Dillon Douglas, Justin Joseph, Kelon Lynch, Dejourn Charles, Dario Melville, Anthony Providence, Che Henry
  • Pigeon Point Skiers Squad: Daron Cruickshank©, Jayden Kent(wk), Joshua Yorke, Adrian Alexander, Mbeki Joseph, Akiel Cooper, Jesse Bootan, Aaron Nanan, Donavan Roberts, Rayan Williams, Addison Daniel

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Mbeki Joseph42 runs
Lendl Simmons56 runs
Jesse BootanNA
Akiel Cooper49 runs and 1 wicket

Hot Picks for SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction:

Akiel Cooper
Jesse Bootan

Top Picks for SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction:

Lendl Simmons
Mbeki Joseph

Budget Picks for SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction:

Joshua James
Anthony Providence

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Akiel Cooper & Jesse Bootan
Vice-Captain Lendl Simmons & Mbeki Joseph

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Daniel-Williams
  • Batsmen – Mbeki Joseph, Akiel Cooper (c), Lendi Simmons (vc)
  • All-rounders – Dejourn Charles, Daron Cruickshank, Dillon Douglas
  • Bowlers – Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Justin Joseph, Rayan Williams, Kelon Lynch
SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Daniel-Williams
  • Batsmen – Mbeki Joseph (vc), Akiel Cooper, Lendi Simmons
  • All-rounders – Dejourn Charles, Daron Cruickshank, Jesse Bootan (c)
  • Bowlers – Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Justin Joseph, Rayan Williams, Donavan Roberts
SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Today Match Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Players to Avoid:

Aaron Nanan7.0 credits 13 points
Dario Melville5.0 credits 4 points

SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Today Match Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 15 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Akiel Cooper
GL Captaincy Choice Jesse Bootan
Punt Picks Donavan Roberts and Kelon Lynch
Dream11 Combination 1-3-3-4

The post SBS vs PPS Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024, Match 15 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Riverside Ground In Chester-le-Street

Gamblers SC and Lisbon Capitals will be on the field in the 25th match of ECS Portugal T10 2024. In this article, we look at GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Today Match, GAM vs LCA Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Gamblers SC will be taking on Lisbon Capitals for the first time in the ECS Portugal T10.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Gamblers SC vs Lisbon Capitals Livescore.

GAM vs LCA ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Preview:

• The 25th match of the ECS Portugal T10 tournament will feature a showdown between Gamblers SC and Lisbon Capitals at the Santarem Cricket Ground, Cartaxo on March 28th at 10:30 PM IST.
  • Gamblers SC has won four out of five matches and holds the second position in Group A, while Lisbon Capitals secured victory in one out of five matches and currently ranks fifth in the same group.

GAM vs LCA Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Gamblers SC0
Lisbon Capitals0

GAM vs LCA ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature17°C
Weather ForecastPrecipitation
Pitch BehaviourBalanced
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 108

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %47%

GAM vs LCA ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Squads:

• Gamblers SC Squad: Mayank Darji, Sagar Kataria, Nitin Kamboj, Rayhan Khan, Devender Mehla, Kuldeep Gholiya©(wk), Ankush Kumar, Amandeep Khokhar, Jai Parkash, Sachin, Mandeep Saini
  • Lisbon Capitals Squad: Amir Dar, Mayank Raval, Ranjit Singh, Sunil Patel©, Faizal Rahim, Danish Siddique, Rahul Hudda, Samarth Patel, Narinder Rana, Shahan Khan(wk), Dhaval Patel

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Amir DarNA
Rahul HuddaNA
Mayank DarjiNA
Ankush Kumar17 runs

Hot Picks for GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction:

Mayank Darji
Ankush Kumar

Top Picks for GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction:

Amir Dar
Rahul Hudda

Budget Picks for GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction:

Nitin Kamboj
Samarth Patel

GAM vs LCA ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Ankush Kumar-I & Mayank Darji
Vice-Captain Rahul Hudda & Amir Dar

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Kuldeep Gholiya
  • Batsmen – Mayank Darji, Rahul Hudda (vc), Narinder Rana
  • All-rounders – Ankush Kumar (c), Amir Dar, Danish Siddique
  • Bowlers – Jai Prakash, Nitin Kamboj, Faizal Rahim, Patel Mitul
GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ECS Portugal T10 2024

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Kuldeep Gholiya
  • Batsmen – Mayank Darji (c), Rahul Hudda, Narinder Rana
  • All-rounders – Ankush Kumar, Amir Dar (vc), Samarth Patel
  • Bowlers – Jai Prakash, Nitin Kamboj, Faizal Rahim, Sunil Patel
GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ECS Portugal T10 2024

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Players to Avoid:

Sunny Dayal6.5 credits 4 points
Ranjit Singh5.0 credits NA

GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS Portugal T10 Match 25 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Ankush Kumar-I
GL Captaincy Choice Mayank Darji
Punt Picks Sunil Patel and Samarth Patel
Dream11 Combination 1-3-3-4

The post GAM vs LCA Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ECS Portugal T10 2024, Match 25 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Al Amerat Cricket Ground, UAE vs WI

Karwan CC will be contending against Seven Districts Juniors in the 23rd match of ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024. In this article, we look at KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Today Match, KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. For the first time in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10, Karwan CC and Seven Districts Juniors will battle against each other.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Karwan CC vs Seven Districts Juniors Livescore.

KWN vs SVDJ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Preview:

• Commencing on March 28th, at 10:45 PM IST, the ICC Academy in Dubai will light up with the action-packed twenty-third match of the ICC Academy Ramadan I10 tournament. It’s going to be an exciting face-off between Karwan CC and Seven Districts Juniors.
  • Karwan CC has been on a roll, winning three out of their four matches, which has earned them a solid second place in the rankings. Seven Districts Juniors are not far behind, also with three wins from four games, sitting comfortably in third place

KWN vs SVDJ Head-to-Head Records:

TeamsMatches Won
Karwan CC0
Seven Districts Juniors0

KWN vs SVDJ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature29°C
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 97

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsGood
Winning %55%

KWN vs SVDJ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Squads:

• Karwan CC Squad: Babar Iqbal©, Umair Ali, Hameedullah Khan, Furqan Khalil, Awais Ali Shah, Ali Iqbal, Moazzam Hayat(wk), Luqman Faisal, Khuzaima Bin Tanvir, Zahid Ali, Muhammad Aftab
  • Seven Districts Juniors Squad: Zain Ullah Khan©, Nabeel Aziz, Ahmed Tariq(wk), Lahiru Sandaruwan, Noor Ayobi, Nabeel Arshad, Shaurya Singh, Hassan Eisakhel, Ammar Badami, Sahil Arman, Ibrar Shah

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Luqman Faisal28 runs
Mohammad Zahid Ali11 runs
Hassan EisakhelNA
Sahil Arman16 runs

Hot Picks for KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction:

Hassan Eisakhel
Sahil Arman

Top Picks for KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction:

Mohammad Zahid Ali
Luqman Faisal

Budget Picks for KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction:

Ammar Badami
Khuzaima Bin-Tanvir

KWN vs SVDJ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Sahil Arman & Hassan Eisakhel
Vice-Captain Luqman Faisal & Mohammad Zahid Ali

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Ahmed Tariq, Moazzam Hayat
  • Batsmen – Luqman Faisal (vc), Hassan Eisakhel, Shaurya Singh
  • All-rounders – Mohammad Zahid Ali, Sahil Arman (c), Umair Ali Khan
  • Bowlers – Babar Iqbal, Khuzaima Bin Tanvir, Awais Ali Shah
KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Ahmed Tariq
  • Batsmen – Luqman Faisal, Hassan Eisakhel (c), Shaurya Singh
  • All-rounders – Mohammad Zahid Ali (vc), Sahil Arman, Umair Ali Khan
  • Bowlers – Babar Iqbal, Khuzaima Bin Tanvir, Awais Ali Shah, Ibrar Ahmed Shah
KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Players to Avoid:

Muhammad Aftab Alam4.5 credits 14 points
Nabeel Arshad7.0 credits -2 points

KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 23 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Sahil Arman
GL Captaincy Choice Hassan Eisakhel
Punt Picks Ibrar Ahmed Shah and Moazzam Hayat
Dream11 Combination 2-3-3-3

The post KWN vs SVDJ Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024, Match 23 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virender Sehwag and MS Dhoni

Former India opening batter and 2011 Cricket World Cup winner Virender Sehwag took a friendly jab at his former captain and Chennai Super Kings legend MS Dhoni. Sehwag called Dhoni a “Buzurg” which translates to an Old man or an aged man during a discussion with Rohan Gavaskar regarding the importance of catches. This is not the first time that Viru made this type of comment as he has already taken a dig towards his former IPL franchise Punjab Kings for fun.

Virender Sehwag is currently doing Hindi and Haryanvi commentary in IPL 2024 with Jio Cinema. He has been winning hearts with his witty comments, slight jabs, and for using his homegrown Haryana-based accent. And during a recent discussion with Cricbuzz, as he was conversating about how catches win matches, Sehwag made the aged comments about MS Dhoni.

Viru said that in the context of MS Dhoni completing a diving catch during Chennai Super Kings’ 63-run victory against Gujarat Titans at the MA Chidambaram stadium 2 days ago. Dhoni had taken the catch of all-rounder Vijay Shankar off an outside off-stump delivery from CSK’s Kiwi all-rounder Daryl Mitchell. That particular catch had become a topic of discussion among fans and cricket pundits as to how Thala was able to pull off such dives at the age of 42.

Watch Virender Sehwag’s dig at MS Dhoni

Sehwag is so disgusting man, proper Clown 🤡 pic.twitter.com/URHJbpKJcd

— 🜲 (@balltamperrer) March 28, 2024

While describing the importance of catches in cricket, Sehwag said, “Yeah catches win matches. Here Rahane caught one, (Rachin) Ravindra took a few and even an aged MS Dhoni took.” Rohan Gavaskar, who was sitting beside him at that time, had a blank facial reaction and he looked quite baffled as to how Viru said this.

Sehwag’s comments have received mixed reactions from MS Dhoni and CSK fans with some trolling and criticizing the former Delhi captain who had a feud with Dhoni during his playing days. There was a fan who did not like those remarks and replied by saying, “Old MS Dhoni can still field better than you did in ur entire career 🤡”.

Another fan wrote that Sehwag is just jealous of MSD because the former could not lead India to a World Cup trophy as a captain. There were a few more fans who felt that Virender Sehwag was not wrong for calling MS Dhoni an aged man. “What’s wrong here? You were hyping that catch just bcz Dhoni is 40+ 😂😂”.

The best comment was the one where a user wrote, “You guys used to say right that a 42-year-old has taken a catch, he has said the same thing, so what’s wrong in it? It’s valid when you say that in English but saying the same thing in Hindi becomes a violation?

CSK to travel to Visakhapatnam for their next clash against Delhi Capitals

Meanwhile, MS Dhoni will be in action up next when the Chennai Super Kings visit the ACA-VDCA stadium in Vishakhapatnam for their first away clash against Delhi Capitals. It will be a reunion between Dhoni and DC skipper Rishabh Pant who will be in action tonight at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium against Rajasthan Royals.

The post Watch- Virender Sehwag insults MS Dhoni on air, compares him to other CSK players appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya, Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians (MI) have lost two back-to-back matches in IPL 2024. The five-time champions lost their opening game to Gujarat Titans even though they had to chase only 169 in the match. In their second game against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Mumbai Indians gave their worst bowling show in history.

Mumbai Indians are led by Hardik Pandya in IPL 2024. The Indian all-rounder released Rohit Sharma from the post after joining the team ahead of IPL 2024. Pandya was the skipper of Gujarat Titans in the last two seasons.

As Pandya returned to his former team Mumbai ahead of the IPL 2024 auction, MI fans welcomed the move. However, they were agitated when he took the captaincy of the side. Fans targetted Pandya on social media and criticized the franchise’s decision to drop Rohit Sharma as skipper.

Also Read: Yuvraj Singh gives a derogatory statement towards Abhishek Sharma after SRH batsman’s historic knock vs MI

Two factions inside Mumbai Indians squad- Reports

Meanwhile, there are reports of two factions inside Mumbai Indians camp after their back-to-back defeats under new captain Hardik Pandya. According to a report by Jagran News, there are two groups inside the MI squad- Team Rohit Sharma and Team Hardik Pandya.

The report further suggests members like Jasprit Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav, and Tilak Varma are part of the Rohit Sharma Team. On the other hand, youngsters like Ishan Kishan, and Dewald Brevis among others are part of the Hardik Pandya Team.

Also Read: Watch- Hyderabad crowd goes 1-step further than Ahmedabad, does this to Hardik Pandya

This divide has shaken MI’s teamwork and chemistry on and off the field. Notably, some senior members of MI were not happy with the management’s decision to remove Rohit Sharma as skipper. Sharma is the Indian skipper across three formats.

Hardik Pandya struggles with MI captaincy

Meanwhile, Hardik Pandya has largely failed with his leadership in IPL 2024. The Hardik Pandya & Boys have lost both the opening games in IPL 2024. MI lost to Gujarat Titans in their first match by 6 runs while chasing 169.

Against SRH in their next game, MI lost by 31 runs. Also, the men-in-blue were shattered for 277 runs across 20 overs as SRH recorded the highest-ever total in IPL history. After losing two games, MI has moved to the second-last ninth spot in the points table.

Also Read: Watch- Hardik Pandya doesn’t care about Mumbai Indians anymore, walks out to bat dancing in a tense situation

The IPL 2020 winners will take on Rajasthan Royals in their next match of IPL 2024. MI vs RR is the 14th match of IPL 2024, set to be played on Monday, April 1 at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.

The post Mumbai Indians completely shattered after their humiliation vs SRH!! Reports confirm a division between Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rachin Ravindra, MS Dhoni, Shivam Dube and Ravindra Jadeja

Former Chennai Super Kings (CSK) skipper MS Dhoni discussed his decision to avoid animated reactions to dropped catches during IPL 2024 matches. MS Dhoni highlighted the composure of new captain Ruturaj Gaikwad, noting their similar demeanor on the field.

MS Dhoni stepped down from captaincy a day before the IPL 2024 opener against the Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB). Ruturaj Gaikwad replaced the veteran wicketkeeper-batter, marking a significant leadership transition for the five-time IPL champions.

Ruturaj Gaikwad began his captaincy with a comfortable six-wicket victory at their home ground on March 22. The young opener maintained his success against the Gujarat Titans (GT) in their subsequent game. Currently, the CSK team holds the top spot in the table.

There’s A New Captain – MS Dhoni

Several CSK players, including Rachin Ravindra, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, and former captain MS Dhoni, attended a social event amidst the ongoing IPL season. The occasion featured a lighthearted session where the players engaged in various activities.

MS Dhoni clarified that he is no longer the captain of the Chennai Super Kings. This came after a question directed at Rachin Ravindra, inquiring whether he had looked at Dhoni after dropping a catch in CSK’s recent match.

“When you missed the catch, did you look at MS? How did he react, what did he tell you?” the anchor asked the young New Zealand all-rounder.

“Well, there’s a new captain,” MS Dhoni intervened.

“It (muscle memory) is there. But I’m not somebody who reacts a lot, especially at somebody who is playing their first or second game. So yeah. And I think Rutu (Ruturaj Gaikwad) is quite the same. But it was fun to watch him (Rachin) move all around like 360 (degrees) he was everywhere, felt like he was dancing.”

MS Dhoni said “There is a new Captain”. (Smiles)

– Dhoni is quick in responses as his stumpings. 😀👌pic.twitter.com/GbpKAdR7TO

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) March 28, 2024

Rachin Ravindra dropped a vital catch, but he redeemed himself with his remarkable fielding performance throughout the match. He showcased his agility by covering ground from extra cover to long-off. The young all-rounder executed three successful catches.

The southpaw, acquired for Rs 1.8 crore in the IPL auction, has proven to be a valuable asset for the Super Kings. The 24-year-old batter has provided explosive starts for the CSK team while opening alongside Ruturaj Gaikwad in the absence of Devon Conway.

Chennai Super Kings To Face Delhi Capitals On March 31

During the match against GT, CSK’s batters capitalized on the pitch conditions, posting a formidable total of 206 runs. Gaikwad and Rachin laid a strong foundation at the top, supported by contributions from the middle order to bolster the team’s innings.

GT began their second innings strongly, but Deepak Chahar’s crucial breakthroughs, dismissing Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha, shifted momentum in favor of the home side. GT could only manage 143 runs in 20 overs, losing the match by a margin of 63 runs.

The team led by Ruturaj Gaikwad is set to face the Delhi Capitals (DC) in their next match at the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam on Sunday, March 31.

Also read: ‘MS Dhoni said what mistake we did with Ravindra Jadeja…’ – Irfan Pathan unveils Ruturaj Gaikwad’s captaincy transformation

The post MS Dhoni jealous of Ruturaj Gaikwad after himself appointing him the CSK captain? Fresh video says the real truth appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Ravichandran Ashwin, Yashasvi Jaiswal

Yashasvi Jaiswal has hit the ground running in the Test arena. The left-handed batsman made his debut in the longest format of the game last year during the tour of West Indies and scored a brilliant 171 in his first Test. He did struggle during the tour of South Africa but bounced back in style in the five-match Test series against England.

In a series where no other batter could even touch the 500-run mark, he scored a staggering 712 runs in nine innings with the help of two back-to-back double-centuries and three half-centuries.

He started the series with a quickfire knock of 80 runs although India lost the game. In the second and third Tests, Yashasvi Jaiswal scored brilliant double-centuries to help India win both games and take the lead in the five-match series. He finished the series with two half-centuries in the last two games.

Ravichandran Ashwin on Yashasvi Jaiswal’s challenging Australia tour:

While Yashasvi Jaiswal has made a big impression in Test cricket already, many believe that the youngster could struggle when Team India tours Australia towards the end of the year. The opening batsman struggled in South Africa, registering scores of 17, 5, 0, and 28, and certain sections believe that he would struggle in the challenging conditions of Australia as well.

And recently, India ace Ravichandran Ashwin was also asked the same question by former England skipper Michael Vaughan when the star spinner appeared on Club Prairie Fire Podcast. In reply, Ashwin began by taking a dig at the doubters by saying:

“This is one one part of the narrative I genuinely laugh at most of the time because in India as well you have a lot of experts who say there’s somebody who’s burst on the scene ‘Hey but you know what, let’s hang on, let’s wait and see how they do in Australia, how they do in South Africa, how they do in England?’

“I find that ridiculously funny because unless and until you want somebody to fail you wouldn’t say something like that. You’re looking forward to somebody failing,”
he added.

He further said that more than the performance, the experience will be more important for the youngster and backed him to do well.

[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]“It’s the [/COLOR]experience and life is all about experiencing new things. It is going to be challenging and that’s the whole point of traveling somewhere and you know wanting to get on top of it because at the end of the day the attitude of a cricketer is to conquer everything and that’s the attitude that gets you to the top.

“Somebody like Yashasvi is a naturally gifted ball striker. He’s somebody who’s whatever he’s touched has turned to gold,”
he added.

Watch:

The post “Yashasvi Jaiswal no superstar, has to prove himself in SENA countries..”- Ravichandran Ashwin’s rant appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back