0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Al Amerat Cricket Ground, UAE vs WI

NCM Investments will go up against Al Hajery in the 13th match of Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League 2024. In this article, we look at NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Today Match, NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. NCM Investments will be facing off against Al Hajery for the first time in the Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on NCM Investments vs Al Hajery Livescore.

NCMI vs ALH Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Preview:

• The 13th match of the Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League will see NCM Investments facing off against Al Hajery. The match is set to be held at the Sulaibiya Cricket Ground in Kuwait on March 29th at 3:15 AM IST.
  • NCM Investments has won two out of their four matches, placing them second on the points table. Similarly, Al Hajery has secured victory in two out of three games, placing them third on the table.

NCMI vs ALH Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
NCM Investments0
Al Hajery0

NCMI vs ALH Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature25°C
Weather ForecastOvercast
Pitch BehaviourBalanced
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 101

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %49%

NCMI vs ALH Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Squads:

• NCM Investments Squad: Nasir Hussain©(wk), Nawaf Dadarkar, Mohammed Farooq, Murshid Mustafa, Nimish Latheef, Manjula Prasan, Mohamed Shafeeq, Adnan Makrani, Shahrukh Quddus, Jithin Jose, Khaliq Ansari
  • Al Hajery Squad: Aslam Nawfer©, Ahsan Ul Haq, Jandu Hamoud, Kumaran Ravi, Sanker Varathappan(wk), Hasanmiya Kazi, Luqmaan Mustafa, Ammar Wasim Mohammad, Ammar Chafekar, Umar Abdullah, Bilal Tahir

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Player Players Stats (last match)
Nawaf Dadarkar2 runs
Hamoud Jandu6 runs and 1 wicket
Aslam Nawfer7 runs and 2 wickets
Ahsan Ul Haq39 runs

Hot Picks for NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction:

Ahsan Ul Haq
Aslam Nawfer

Top Picks for NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction:

Hamoud Jandu
Nawaf Dadarkar

Budget Picks for NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction:

Adnan Makrani
Bilal Tahir

NCMI vs ALH Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Ahsan Ul Haq & Aslam Nawfer
Vice-Captain Hamoud Jandu & Nawaf Dadarkar

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Nasir Hussain Syed, Sankar Varathappan
  • Batsmen – Ahsan Ul Haq (c), Nawaf Dadarkar, Hassan Arif, Mohammad Farook Shereef
  • All-rounders – Aslam Nawfer, Hamoud Jandu (vc)
  • Bowlers – Shahrukh Quddus, Khaliq Ansari Anwar, Ammar Wasim-Mohammad
NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League 2024

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Nasir Hussain Syed
  • Batsmen – Ahsan Ul Haq, Nawaf Dadarkar (vc), Mohammad Farook Shereef, Bilal Tahir
  • All-rounders – Aslam Nawfer (c), Hamoud Jandu
  • Bowlers – Shahrukh Quddus, Khaliq Ansari Anwar, Ammar Wasim-Mohammad, Adnan Makrani
NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League 2024

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Today Match Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Players to Avoid:

Players Dream11 Credits Dream11 Points (Last match)
Luqmaan Mustafa6.5 credits 4 points
Murshid Mustafa6.0 credits 12 points

NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Today Match Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League Match 13 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Ahsan Ul Haq
GL Captaincy Choice Aslam Nawfer
Punt Picks Adnan Makrani and Bilal Tahir
Dream11 Combination 2-4-2-3

The post NCMI vs ALH Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Kuwait Ramadan T10 Elite League 2024, Match 13 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Jasprit Bumrah Hardik Pandya Brett Lee

Former Australia pacer and commentator Brett Lee feels Mumbai Indians made a big mistake by restricting Jasprit Bumrah from bowling overs at the start. Brett Lee also feels that Mumbai Indians made a huge blunder while bowling in the IPL 2024 encounter vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on Wednesday.

SRH reached 40-0 after the first three overs. Jasprit Bumrah bowled the 4th over during MI vs SRH clash of IPL 2024. He conceded just 5 runs in the over. However, Hardik Pandya did not bring him back into the attack soon. The MI skipper kept the right-arm pacer on hold till the 13th over; when Bumrah again bowled a wonderful over leaking just 7 runs.

Till the 12th over, Sunrisers Hyderabad had touched a mammoth 173-3 on the scoreboard. SRH batters Travis Head and Abhishek Sharma stormed MI pacers all over the park to send MI’s bowling attack on the backfoot.

Also Read: MS Dhoni kicked away as Matthew Hayden picks this Australia legend as his best captain

Mumbai Indians got their bowling wrong: Brett Lee

While speaking to Jio Cinema, Brett Lee criticized MI skipper Hardik Pandya’s move to allow just one over to Jasprit Bumrah in the powerplay. Lee feels Bumrah should have bowled the first over itself in the match.

“I think Mumbai Indians got their bowling wrong… Jasprit Bumrah should have bowled the first over. In the last two games when Jasprit Bumrah has come onto bowl, they’ve been none for 42 and today, they were none for 45 again when he came onto bowl”.

“The game is already set up. Put that aside, Klaasen was pure class tonight, didn’t matter who was bowling, you were going to get crunched,” the former Aussie spinner said.

While all MI bowlers emerged too expensive and registered economy rates of more than 10, Bumrah was the only decent performer with an economy of 9.0. He conceded 36 runs across his 4 over-spell. Kwena Maphaka (66), Gerald Coetzee (57), and Hardik Pandya (46) emerged too expensive in their four overs and allowed SRH batters to script history with the bat.

Also Read: Dale Steyn issues clarification after being crushed for his earlier comments on Kwena Maphaka

Pat Cummins knows how to bowl in these crucial overs: Brett Lee

For SRH, skipper Pat Cummins was an outstanding bowler in the 2nd innings. The SRH skipper conceded only 35 runs off his 4 overs at 8.80 economy and got two key wickets from Rohit Sharma and Tilak Varma. Notably, all other SRH bowlers held an economy of 11+ in the match.

“That’s what Pat Cummins does. Not only with his captaincy but with his experience, he knows how to bowl in these crucial overs. To bowl the way he did and execute his plan”, Brett Lee further said.

Also Read: Mumbai Indians completely shattered after their humiliation vs SRH!! Reports confirm a division between Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya

SRH crush MI by 31 runs

Sunrisers Hyderabad piled up the highest-ever total of 277-3 in the match; thanks to blistering half-centuries by Travis Head (62), Abhishek Sharma (63), and Heinrich Klaasen (80*). They restricted MI to 246-5 later to win the high-scoring encounter by 31 runs.

The post Brett Lee can’t digest Hardik Pandya’s ignorance towards Jasprit Bumrah, warns the Mumbai captain appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Suryakumar Yadav ruled out of IPL 2024

Mumbai Indians could miss the services of their star batsman Suryakumar Yadav for a few more games in the ongoing Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024). The right-handed batsman has not played a competitive game since scoring a blistering T20I century against South Africa in December last year.

In the same game, he suffered an ankle injury before picking up a sports hernia injury. He had to undergo surgery for both the injuries. After the surgery for the ankle injury, he had to undergo surgery on his groin in Munich in January.

While Suryakumar Yadav was planning to return to action through the DY Patil T20 Cup last month, he did not get clearance from BCCI’s medical team. Just before the start of the IPL 2024, he underwent a fitness test at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) but once again failed to get permission for his return.

Suryakumar Yadav to miss more games:

According to a report in the Times of India, Suryakumar Yadav will miss a few more IPL games as he continues his recovery after the[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)] sports hernia operation. His progress is currently being monitored by the NCA. One of the reasons behind the BCCI’s cautious approach with the batsman is the upcoming T20 World Cup. Suryakumar Yadav is one of the T20I team’s most important players and the BCCI does not want to risk his fitness.[/COLOR]

Surya is making very good progress and very soon he will be back playing for MI. However, he might have to sit out for a few more games, having missed the first two,” a BCCI source told the news outlet.

“For BCCI, the main concern is if he is on course for World T20 which he is. Obviously, he will play for MI but after a sports hernia surgery, he can’t be rushed,” the source added.

Suryakumar Yadav, who is currently the top-ranked T20I batsman in the world, has missed both of Mumbai’s games in IPL 2024 so far. In his absence, Mumbai lost both the games and will be desperate to have him back. The five-time IPL winners’ next game is against Rajasthan Royals on next Monday.

The post Suryakumar Yadav ruled out of IPL 2024 entirely? BCCI’s fresh update stuns Hardik Pandya and Co appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen

New Zealand Women and England Women will be facing in the 5th T20I match of the England Women Tour of New Zealand 2024. In this article, we look at NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. New Zealand Women and England Women will be clashing against each other for the last time in the five-match T20I series.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on New Zealand Women vs England Women Livescore.

NZ-W vs EN-W 5th T20I Preview:

• The fifth T20I match between the New Zealand Women’s team and the England Women’s team is set to be held at the Cello Basin Reserve in Wellington. The match is scheduled for March 29th at 5:30 AM IST. England Women currently lead the series 3-1 after their convincing victory in the fourth T20I.
  • In the fourth T20I, England Women batted first and posted a formidable total of 177 runs for 3 wickets in their allotted 20 overs. The standout performance came from Maia Bouchier, who played a scintillating knock of 91 runs off 56 balls. Her aggressive innings powered England to a commanding position. New Zealand Women, in response, managed 130 runs for 7 wickets but fell short by 47 runs. Charlie Dean was the pick of the bowlers for England, finishing with impressive figures of 4 wickets for 26 runs.

NZ-W vs EN-W Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
New Zealand Women8
England Women25

NZ-W vs EN-W 5th T20I Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature10°C
Weather ForecastOvercast
Pitch BehaviourPrecipitation
Best Suited ToSpin
Average 1st innings score 120

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %20%

NZ-W vs EN-W 5th T20I Squads:

• New Zealand Women Squad: Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine©, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Isabella Gaze(wk), Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Fran Jonas
  • England Women Squad: Danni Wyatt, Maia Bouchier, Alice Capsey, Natalie Sciver-Brunt, Heather Knight©, Amy Jones(wk), Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Gibson, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlie Dean, Lauren Bell

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Player Players Stats
Heather Knight 150 runs
Amelia Kerr109 runs and 3 wickets
Natalie Sciver-Brunt 29 runs
Sophie Devine77 runs and 4 wickets

Hot Picks for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction:

Sophie Devine
Amelia Kerr

Top Picks for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction:

Danielle Gibson
Natalie Sciver-Brunt

Budget Picks for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction:

Rosemary Mair
Alice Capsey

NZ-W vs EN-W 5th T20I Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Sophie Devine & Amelia Kerr
Vice-Captain Heather Natalie Sciver Brunt

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Amy Jones
  • Batsmen – Heather Knight (vc), Miah Bouchier, Suzie Bates
  • All-rounders – Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine (c), Danielle Gibson, Natalie Sciver Brunt, Alice Capsey
  • Bowlers – Charlie Dean, Lauren Bell
NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team England Women Tour of New Zealand

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Amy Jones
  • Batsmen – Heather Knight, Miah Bouchier
  • All-rounders – Amelia Kerr (c), Sophie Devine, Danielle Gibson, Natalie Sciver Brunt (vc), Alice Capsey
  • Bowlers – Charlie Dean, Lauren Bell, Sophie Ecclestone
NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team England Women Tour of New Zealand

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 5th T20I Players to Avoid:

Players Dream11 Credits Dream11 Points (Last match)
Sophia Dunkley8.0 credits 12 points
Brooke Halliday7.5 credits 31 points

NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 5th T20I Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Sophie Devine
GL Captaincy Choice Amelia Kerr
Punt Picks Sophie Ecclestone and Suzie Bates
Dream11 Combination 1-3-5-2

The post NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- England Women Tour of New Zealand 2024, 5th T20I appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Jason Gillespie,

Former Australia bowling legend Jason Gillespie might be the new head coach of the Pakistan national cricket team. The former Aussie pacer has resigned from his post as head coach of two South Australia domestic teams.

Jason Gillespie has terminated his contracts as head coach of West End Redbacks and Adelaide Strikers with the South Australian Cricket Association (SACA). He was expected to hold the post till the 2024-25 season.

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is on a hunt for a new head coach for the national team. Recently, PCB offered the roles to former South Africa batter Gary Kirsten and former New Zealand wicketkeeper Luke Ronchi. However, both of these players have yet to respond to the call.

Also Read: Marcus Stoinis brutally punished by Cricket Australia

Jason Gillespie to be new coach of Pakistan: Reports

PCB wants to fill the post of Pakistan head coach by next week. Due to Jason Gillespie’s sudden decision to quit coaching roles with the South Australia Cricket Association, there are rumors that PCB might have contacted him for the head coach role.

Speaking to the press, Gillespie said he will cherish his memories with SACA. He also thanked everyone for their support during his tenure.

“I am incredibly proud of what we achieved together at the SACA, and I will always cherish those memories. I have no doubt that South Australian cricket has a bright future,” Jason Gillespie said.

“I would like to thank everyone for their support during my time with the Strikers and Redbacks, it has been a true team effort. To be able to play and coach in my home State has been a wonderful experience, something I feel honored to have achieved. Looking forward, I am excited to explore new opportunities in the sport and pursue the next chapter in my career,” he further added.

Also Read: Tim Paine fires shots at England with “Rishabh Pant played Bazball even before Bazball existed” statement

Shane Watson, Mike Hesson, and Darren Sammy rejected offers of Pakistan’s head coach

Meanwhile, PCB earlier faced rejections from Shane Watson, Mike Hesson, and Darren Sammy for the role of Pakistan head coach. Gary Kirsten and Luke Ronchi have requested some time to respond to the offer. Luke Ronchi is the current batting coach of the Pakistan team.

Pakistan is set to face New Zealand in a five-match T20I series next month. The series will take place on their home soil. The PAK vs NZ T20I games will take place from April 18 to 27. Pakistan players are gearing up for the series with a training camp in Kabul City.

Also Read: MS Dhoni kicked away as Matthew Hayden picks this Australia legend as his best captain

Pakistan faced horrible defeats in their last two away campaigns. They lost 4-1 to New Zealand under new T20I skipper Shaheen Afridi in January 2024. Earlier in December 2023, Pakistan faced a humiliating 3-0 whitewash against Australia in a Test series.

The post Jason Gillespie to take charge as Pakistan head coach after terminating contracts with South Australia appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction Today Match 9 IPL 2024 Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals

Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals are locking horns against each other in the ninth game of the ongoing Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024). The RR vs DC game is taking place at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur.

While the game is RR’s second consecutive home game, it is DC’s second one away from home in a row. RR began their campaign in IPL 2024 by taking on Lucknow Super Giants in Jaipur last week. The first IPL winners came up with a fine all-round show to win the game by 20 runs.

Riding on their captain Sanju Samson’s unbeaten knock of 82, RR posted a big total of 193 for 4. The bowlers had LSG reeling at 11 for 3 and then 60 for 4. The Lucknow-based outfit eventually finished their innings on 173 for 6. On the other hand, DC began their campaign with a four-wicket loss against the Punjab Kings.

The national capital-based outfit was reeling at 111 for 5 at one stage before recovering and posting a competitive total of 174 for 9. The DC bowlers, however, could not stop PBKS from chasing down the total. Led by Sam Curran’s fine fifty, the Punjab-based outfit chased down the total with ease in the end.

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Impact players

DC captain Rishabh Pant won the toss and opted to field first. Speaking at the toss, the wicketkeeper-batsman said: “We’ll bowl first. The wicket looks fine and we want to use it, there might be some dew in the 2nd innings. Feels good to play 100 matches for the same franchise, but every game is important for me.

“Most of the concerns are regarding injury, but these are things you can’t control. Two changes for us – Ishant hasn’t recovered, Shai Hope has a back spasm. Anrich Nortje and Mukesh Kumar come in[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)],” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]he added.[/COLOR]

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals’ captain Sanju Samson said: “We also would’ve bowled because of the dew that is expected. Both pitches look similar, this has an even covering of grass. The teams here are very competitive. We have good players and will play good sides. Playing the same team.“

Here are the impact players nominated by both the teams:

Rajasthan Royals:
Rovman Powell, Nandre Burger, Tanush Kotian, Shubham Dubey, Kuldeep Sen

Delhi Capitals: Abhishek Porel, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Pravin Dubey, Kumar Kushgara, Rasikh Dar

Delhi Capitals Playing XI:

David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Ricky Bhui, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Sumit Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar

Rajasthan Royals Playing XI:

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sandeep Sharma, Avesh Khan

The post Revealed – Who are the impact players nominated by Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals in match 9 of IPL 2024 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Lasith Malinga Hardik Pandya

Mumbai Indians captain Hardik Pandya has been garnering attention for all the wrong reasons ever since the ongoing season of the IPL started. He has been targeted by the fans since replacing Rohit Sharma as the MI captain and things have not changed much in IPL 2024 as well.

He received a hostile reception from the Gujarat Titans fans last week as they booed him throughout the game. Things were not very different when he led MI against Sunrisers Hyderabad in Hyderabad on Wednesday (March 27). The Hyderabad crowd targeted him with ‘Rohit, Rohit’ chants during the match and also booed him.

He has been targeted on social media as well and the India star could face more criticism due to a recent video that has gone viral. The video shows an incident after the game between SRH and MI. Hardik Pandya could be seen pushing away MI bowling coach Lasith Malinga while the latter tried to hug him during the customary post-match handshake. The 30-year-old did not even look at Malinga and just pushed him away.

Watch:

WTF is wrong with Hardik Pandya ? The way he pushed away Malinga is so disrespectful. People need to see this.

HARDIK KA BAAP DUBEpic.twitter.com/ZTiurvtCaD

— 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝕏 (@ImHydro45) March 28, 2024

Meanwhile, Pandya has made a tough start to life as MI captain. MI have lost their first two games in IPL 2024. After losing their first game by six runs against Gujarat Titans, MI suffered a 31-run defeat against SRH. They conceded a record total of 277 for 3 before scoring 246/5.

Hardik Pandya upbeat:

[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]Despite the two losses, Hardik Pandya is confident as he said it was just a matter of time before his team turned things around. Speaking after the loss against SRH, the MI skipper also defended the bowlers after the poor outing and insisted that the young bowlers will learn from the game.[/COLOR]

“They (the bowlers) were good, it was tough out there, almost 500 runs were scored and the wicket was helping the batters, we could have done a few things here and there, but having said that, we have a young bowling attack and we will learn,” said Hardik Pandya.

“If the ball goes this many times into the crowd, you will need time to get the overs done. Everyone (the batters) looked good and it is just a matter of time before we put things right. He (Kwena Maphaka) was fantastic, coming into his first game and getting overwhelmed, he was alright and backed his skillset, just needs some game time,” he added.

With two losses in a row, MI will be eyeing their first win of the season when they take on Rajasthan Royals next on Monday. It will be their first home game and they will be looking to make the most of it.

The post Watch: Hardik Pandya pushes away Lasith Malinga as Sri Lanka legend tries to hug Mumbai skipper appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rishabh Pant Sanju Samson

Former IPL teammates Sanju Samson and Rishabh Pant are up against each other in the ninth game of the ongoing IPL 2024. While Samson is leading Rajasthan Royals, Rishabh Pant is the captain of the Delhi Capitals. The match is taking place at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur.

Both the players played together for DC in the past before Samson parted ways with the franchise and was signed up by the Rajasthan-based outfit. Both the former IPL teammates will be looking to get the better of each other in the game.

While the camaraderie between the two will take the back seat during the game, it was very much visible before the start. Sanju Samson and Rishabh Pant were involved in a fun moment at the toss. It happened just after the RR captain threw the coin in the air and match referee Javagal Srinath picked it up before confirming that Rishabh Pant made the right call.

As Srinath was revealing the outcome of the toss, Samson was heard telling Rishabh Pant: “Dhyaan se dekhna.”

Watch:

Rishabh Pant opts to bowl first:

Talking about the game, Rishabh Pant won the toss and opted to field first. Speaking at the toss, the wicketkeeper-batsman announced that DC have made two changes to their playing eleven that played the first game against Punjab Kings.

Shai Hope and Ishant Sharma missed out due to injuries and were replaced by Anrich Nortje and Mukesh Kumar respectively. Pant also expressed his delight over becoming the first-ever player to play 100 games for DC.

“We’ll bowl first. The wicket looks fine and we want to use it, there might be some dew in the 2nd innings,” said Rishabh Pant.

“Feels good to play 100 matches for the same franchise, but every game is important for me. Most of the concerns are regarding injury, but these are things you can’t control. Two changes for us – Ishant hasn’t recovered, and Shai Hope has a back spasm. Anrich Nortje and Mukesh Kumar come in,” he added.

The post Match-fixing in IPL 2024? Sanju Samson cautions Rishabh Pant after losing the Toss (Watch Video) appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Prasidh Krishna

Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) have announced the replacement for Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Prasidh Krishna respectively. Both players have been ruled out of the ongoing Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024). Earlier this month, the BCCI confirmed that Prasidh Krishna won’t be participating in IPL 2024 after undergoing surgery on February 23rd, 2024, on his left proximal quadriceps tendon.

The board further stated that the bowler would resume his rehab at the National Cricket Academy soon. This is the second IPL season in a row that Prasidh Krishna has missed due to injury. He missed the entire IPL 2023 as well due to an injury. In IPL 2022, he picked up 19 wickets to help Rajasthan Royals qualify for the final for the first time since 2008.

Replacement named for Prasidh Krishna and Mujeeb Ur Rahman:

With Prasidh Krishna sidelined, RR have roped in South Africa spinner Keshav Maharaj as his replacement. An experienced spinner, Maharaj is yet to play in the IPL. So far, he has played 27 T20Is, 44 ODIs, and 50 Tests and has taken 237 wickets in international cricket. He has also picked up 130 wickets in 130 T20s.

“RR have brought him on board for his base price of INR 50 Lac,” stated the media release from the IPL.

On the other hand, KKR have replaced Mujeeb Ur Rahman with his compatriot Allah Ghazanfar. Mujeeb is sidelined with a sprain in his right phalanx. He has not played a game since January. In the last auction, KKR had bought him at his base price of Rs 2 crores.

Mujeeb has not played in the IPL since 2021 despite being one of the leading T20 spinners in the world. He made his debut in the IPL in 2018 for Punjab Kings. In his maiden IPL season, he picked up 14 wickets in 11 games while maintaining an economy rate of less than 7.

He has been replaced by Allah Ghazanfar in the KKR squad. Ghazanfar has played 3 T20s and 6 List A matches so far. KKR has signed him up for his base price of INR 20 Lac.

The post KKR and Rajasthan Royals announce replacements for Prasidh Krishna and Mujeeb Ur Rahman appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Yashasvi Jaiswal Mukesh Kumar

The kind of form Yashasvi Jaiswal is in recent times, it would have taken something special from the bowlers to get rid of him in the ongoing game between Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur.

The southpaw came into IPL 2024 on the back of a stunning performance in the five-match Test series against England. Playing his first Test series at home, Yashasvi Jaiswal scored a staggering 712 runs in the series. No other batter from either team could even touch the 460-run mark. The Mumbai star smashed two back-to-back centuries as well as three half-centuries as India came from behind to win the series 4-1.

With Yashasvi Jaiswal in great form, it was widely expected that he would hit the ground running in IPL 2024. However, he has failed to do well with the bat so far. [COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]In his first game of the season, he got the start against Lucknow Super Giants and raced away to 24 off just 10 balls before being dismissed. [/COLOR]

In the ongoing game against Delhi Capitals, he could score only 5 runs before being bowled by an absolute beauty by his India teammate Mukesh Kumar. On the second ball of the over, Yashasvi Jaiswal hit the pacer for a four before being cast by him on the fifth ball.

Bowling from around the stumps, Mukesh Kumar bowled an angled delivery and beat the opener’s inside edge before the ball went on to crash into the stumps.

Watch as Mukesh Kumar cleans up Yashasvi Jaiswal:

A 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 by Mukesh 🎯#IPLonJioCinema #RRvDC #TATAIPL #JioCinemaSports pic.twitter.com/wn7ObpeacE

— JioCinema (@JioCinema) March 28, 2024

Talking about the game, the Royals are in deep trouble after being asked to bat first. At the time of writing this report, they were reeling at 38 for 3 after eight overs. After Yashasvi Jaiswal departed cheaply, Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson failed to get going as well and were dismissed for 11 and 15 respectively.

The Rajasthan-based outfit began their season with a 20-run win over LSG and would be hoping to extend their winning start. On the other hand, DC is eyeing their first win of IPL 2024 after losing their first game against Punjab Kings.

The post Watch: Mukesh Kumar leaves Yashasvi Jaiswal dancing on the wicket, later insults him brutally with a send off appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back