Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Suryakumar Yadav and Virat Kohli

India batter Suryakumar Yadav talked about his reaction after the opening batter Virat Kohli got out in the game against Afghanistan in the T20 World Cup 2024. He said that after the premier batter got out he started chewing gum more harder.

Suryakumar Yadav was one of the shining lights for Team India in the game against Afghanistan. After the team lost early wickets, it seemed that they would struggle to post the winning total on the board. But the batter came up with a superlative effort with the bat at Kensington Oval in Bridgetown.

On a pitch, where most of the batters struggled to get going, Suryakumar Yadav seemed to be batting on a different surface. The batter batted with an aggressive mindset and manufactured some brilliant strokes that made many stand and applaud him.

Suryakumar Yadav walked out to bat after India lost Virat Kohli. He looked unfazed by the situation of the game and played a magnificent innings. In the end, it was he who proved out to be the difference between the sides at the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados.

Suryakumar Yadav ended with an innings of 53 runs off 28 balls. He batted with a strike rate of around 190 and also hit 5 fours and 3 sixes in his innings. His knock powered India to a total of 181 runs and subsequently won the game by 47 runs.

Suryakumar Yadav talked about his innings and said that he practised a lot ahead of the game and also claimed that he enjoyed batting from overs 7-15 and took the attack to the bowlers. Speaking to broadcasters, he explained:

"That’s what I have practised and did a lot of match simulations for that. I enjoy batting from overs 7-15 because that’s the most difficult phase where the other team try and control the game. I like to take charge in that phase, I enjoy it."

Suryakumar Yadav was asked about what was going through his mind when Kohli holed out in the 9th over. Replying to this, he stated:

"I started chewing my gum even harder when he (Kohli) got out. I knew I had played this phase before. I just backed my game and my instincts. Most importantly the intent had to be good that time."

I have played a lot of cricket with him (Rohit) and now under him, he understands my game - Suryakumar Yadav

Suryakumar Yadav was also asked about Rohit Sharma’s comment on him having to elevate his game being a senior batter. Replying to this, he stated that it motivates him more. He also talked about his on-field camaraderie with India's captain and stated:

"It’s obviously a motivation. I have played a lot of cricket with him (Rohit) and now under him, he understands my game. When there are ups and downs in my cricket, he doesn’t tell me anything because he knows my game. He just sits back and enjoys it," he concluded.

View this post on Instagram

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction

Rashmi Medinipur Wizards Women and Murshidabad Kueens Women will be featuring in the 19th match of Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League 2024. In this article, we look at RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

RMW-W vs MK-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 19 Preview:

The undefeated Murshidabad Kueens Women have been dominant so far in the tournament, sitting comfortably in first place with a winning record.

Meanwhile, Rashmi Medinipur Wizards Women will be looking to cause an upset as they find themselves in sixth place after four matches. This exciting matchup promises to be a test for both teams as they vie for crucial points in the competition.

RMW-W vs MK-W Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Rashmi Medinipur Wizards Women

Murshidabad Kueens Women

RMW-W vs MK-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 19 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

28°C

Weather Forecast

Overcast

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Spin

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

59%

RMW-W vs MK-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 19 Squads:

Rashmi Medinipur Wizards Women Squad: Kashish Agarwal©, Dyutit Pal(wk), Ankita Barman, Trishita Sarkar, Preyasee Pandey, Shreya Roy, Tanuja Sarkar, Monika Mal, Protyusha Dey, Debarati Guha, Sanjana Kumari

Murshidabad Kueens Women Squad: Prativa Rana©, Sneha Gupta, Ankita Singh(wk), Shrayosi Aich, Priyanka Sarkar, Tapati Paul, Priyanka Prasad, Ritika Pal, Sandipta Patra, Sitama Nandi, Adrija Sarkar

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Priyanka Prasad

3 runs

Priyanka Madhab Sarkar

8 runs and 4 wickets

Sandipta Patra

2 wickets

Trishita Sarkar

39 runs

Hot Picks for RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Trishita Sarkar

Priyanka Prasad

Top Picks:

Priyanka Madhab Sarkar

Sandipta Patra

Budget Picks:

Preyasee Pandey

Sanjana-Kumari

RMW-W vs MK-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 19 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Priyanka Prasad & Trishita Sarkar

Vice-Captain

Sandipta Patra & Priyanka Madhab Sarkar

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Dyutit Pal
  • Batters – Kashish Vinod Agarwal, Ankita Barman, Prativa Rana
  • All-rounders – Trishita Sarkar, Priyanka Prasad (c), Preyasee Pandey
  • Bowlers – Priyanka Madhab Sarkar, Sneha Gupta, Shrayosi Pranay Aich, Sandipta Patra (vc)

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League 2024

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Dyutit Pal
  • Batters – Kashish Vinod Agarwal, Ankita Barman, Prativa Rana
  • All-rounders – Trishita Sarkar (c), Priyanka Prasad, Sritama Nandi
  • Bowlers – Priyanka Madhab Sarkar (vc), Sneha Gupta, Shrayosi Pranay Aich, Sanjana-Kumari

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League 2024

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 19 Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Adrija Sarkar

6.5 credits

42 points

Tanuja Sarkar

6.0 credits

9 points

RMW-W vs MK-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 19 Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Priyanka Prasad

GL Captaincy Choice

Trishita Sarkar

Punt Picks

Sanjana Kumari and Sritama Nandi

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction

Sri Lanka Women will be going head-to-head against West Indies Women in the 3rd ODI match of West Indies Tour Women of Sri Lanka 2024. In this article, we look at SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

SL-W vs WI-W 3rd ODI Preview:

Sri Lanka Women and West Indies Women played two matches against each other in this three-match ODI series where Sri Lanka Women won both of those matches and is currently leading the series by 2-0.

In the last game, Sri Lanka Women beat West Indies Women by 5 wickets. In the first innings, West Indies Women faced a tough challenge, managing to score only 92 runs for 10 wickets in 31 overs. Their top performer was Rashada Williams who contributed 24 runs. The bowling highlight for Sri Lanka Women was Kavisha Dilhari, who took 4 wickets.

When it was Sri Lanka Women’s turn to bat, they chased down the target with confidence, finishing at 93 runs for 5 wickets in just 21.2 overs. The standout performer for Sri Lanka was Vishmi Gunaratne, who scored 50 runs.

SL-W vs WI-W Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Sri Lanka Women

West Indies Women

SL-W vs WI-W 3rd ODI Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

28°C

Weather Forecast

Light Rain

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Spinners

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Neutral

Winning %

50%

SL-W vs WI-W 3rd ODI Squads:

Sri Lanka Women Squad: Chamari Athapaththu©, Harshitha Madavi, Vishmi Gunaratne, Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Dilhari, Anushka Sanjeewani(wk), Sugandika Kumari, Hasini Perera, Udeshika Prabodhani, Achini Kulasuriya, Sachini Nisansala

West Indies Women Squad: Shemaine Campbelle©, Shabika Gajnabi, Rashada Williams(wk), Stafanie Taylor, Chedean Nation, Chinelle Henry, Aaliyah Alleyne, Afy Fletcher, Zaida James, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell

SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Chamari Atapattu

2 wickets

Afy Fletcher

16 runs

Hayley Matthews

NA

Kavisha Dilhari

28 runs and 4 wickets

Hot Picks for SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Hayley Matthews

Kavisha Dilhari

Top Picks:

Chamari Atapattu

Afy Fletcher

Budget Picks:

Chinelle Henry

Achini Kulasuriya

SL-W vs WI-W 3rd ODI Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Hayley Matthews & Kavisha Dilhari

Vice-Captain

Chamari Atapattu & Afy Fletcher

SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Shemain Campbell, Anushka Sanjeewani
  • Batsmen – Stafanie Taylor, Harshita Madavi, Nilakshi de Silva
  • All-rounders – Chamari Atapattu (vc), Hayley Mathews (c), Kavisha Dilhari, Chinelle Henry
  • Bowlers – Inoka Ranaweera, Afy Fletcher

SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Shemain Campbell
  • Batsmen – Stafanie Taylor, Harshita Madavi, Nilakshi de Silva
  • All-rounders – Chamari Atapattu, Hayley Mathews, Kavisha Dilhari (c), Chinelle Henry
  • Bowlers – Inoka Ranaweera, Afy Fletcher (vc), Karishma Ramharack

SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 3rd ODI Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Nilakshi de Silva

7.5 credits

12 points

Shabika Gajnabi

7.0 credits

1 point

SL-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 3rd ODI Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Hayley Matthews

GL Captaincy Choice

Kavisha Dilhari

Punt Picks

Karishma Ramharack and Anushka Sanjeewani

Dream11 Combination

2-3-4-2

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction

Royals will be facing off against Patriots in the 26th match of Pondicherry T10 Men 2024. In this article, we look at ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, ROY vs PAT Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

ROY vs PAT Pondicherry T10 Men Match 26 Preview:

Royals will be looking to improve their position in the standings, currently sitting fourth with one win in three matches. Meanwhile, Patriots aim for their third win as they occupy sixth place with two wins from six games

ROY vs PAT Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Royals

Patriots

ROY vs PAT Pondicherry T10 Men Match 26 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

27°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

58%

ROY vs PAT Pondicherry T10 Men Match 26 Squads:

Royals Squad: Thivagar Gopal©, Bhanu Anand, Nadeem Khan, Sai Hariram K, Shishir Hr H, Vijay Vats, S Santhosh Kumaran, Rajakavi Rajagopal, Virendra Chauhan(wk), S Magesh, Lawrence Jawaharraj, Pradeep Roshan

Patriots Squad: Ayudh Sharma, Siddarth Naidu, Gajender Tanwar(wk), Prithiviraj V, R Vijay, Murugan Nallathambi, Hari Prasad A©, Srajan Khare, Ashok Kumar Ramarao, Sudarshan Singh, Subramaniyan Kannan

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Nadeem Khan

21 runs

Hari Prasad-A

21 runs and 2 wickets

G Thivagar

5 runs and 1 wicket

Ayudh Sharma

16 runs and 1 wicket

Hot Picks for ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Ayudh Sharma

Nadeem Khan

Top Picks:

Hari Prasad-A

G Thivagar

Budget Picks:

Sai Hariram K

Srajan Khare

ROY vs PAT Pondicherry T10 Men Match 26 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Ayudh Sharma & Nadeem Khan

Vice-Captain

G Thivagar & Hari Prasad A

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Siddharth Naidu, Bhanu Anand
  • Batsmen – Ayudh Sharma (c), Nadeem Khan, Santhosh Kumaran S
  • All-rounders – G Thivagar (vc), Srajan Khare, Sai Hariram K
  • Bowlers – Hari Prasad A, Rajakavi Rajagopal, Subramaniyan K

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Pondicherry T10 Men 2024

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Siddharth Naidu
  • Batsmen – Ayudh Sharma, Nadeem Khan (c), Santhosh Kumaran S
  • All-rounders – G Thivagar, Srajan Khare, Sai Hariram K
  • Bowlers – Hari Prasad A (vc), Rajakavi Rajagopal, Subramaniyan K, Shishir HR

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Pondicherry T10 Men 2024

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Today Match 26 Pondicherry T10 Men Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Pradeep Roshan S

7.5 credits

2 points

Ashok Kumar-R

6.0 credits

4 points

ROY vs PAT Dream11 Prediction Today Match 26 Pondicherry T10 Men Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Ayudh Sharma

GL Captaincy Choice

Nadeem Khan

Punt Picks

Shishir HR and Bhanu Anand

Dream11 Combination

2-3-3-3

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
India, Bangladesh, IND vs BAN, ICC T20 World Cup 2024

India and Bangladesh are set to wrestle in their next game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. IND vs BAN game will witness a battle between the Rohit Sharma-led Men-in-Blue and Najmul Hossain Shanto-led Men-in-Green.

India has a stunning record against Bangladesh in T20 World Cups, winning all the last four encounters. Below we take a glance at the complete prediction for the match.

IND vs BAN Team Analysis

India

Rohit Sharma leads India in ICC T20 World Cup 2024. India was part of Group A in their opening round and won 3 games out of 4. One match against Canada ended with no result due to rain.

Bangladesh

Bangladesh, led by Najmal Shanto, was part of Group B in the first round. The Men-In-Green won 3 games out of 4 and lost 1. With 6 points, they took the second spot in the points table and qualified for Super 8.

IND vs BAN Key Factors

Pitch Conditions

The battle between India and Bangladesh will take place at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound. The stadium is spin-friendly and offers support to spinners more than pacers. It is not a high-scoring ground as out of 34 T20Is, the stadium has witnessed no 200-plus totals.

Form and Fitness

For India, Suryakumar Yadav had an injury scare recently but reports did not reveal some serious issues. Bangladesh pacer Shoriful Islam faced a finger injury earlier and is highly likely to miss the next game.

Tactical Acumen

India- India has always stunned Bangladesh in T20 World Cup tournaments. Their 100% win record is their top strength against Bangladesh. Moreover, all of their bowlers have an amazing form.

Bangladesh- Bangladesh has multiple all-rounders who can bowl. Hence, they have many options in bowling. It is one of their strengths against India.

IND vs BAN Match Prediction- Who Will Win Today Match 47? ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Super 8

IND vs BAN Score Prediction

Team​
1st Innings​
2nd Innings​
India​
160-180​
150-170​
Bangladesh​
140-160​
130-150​

Players to perform prediction

IND- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Suryakumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Arshdeep Singh, and Axar Patel are key members of the side.

BAN- Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Towhid Hridoy, Mustafizur Rahman, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Rishad Hossain, and Taskin Ahmed have shown super performance so far.

IND vs BAN Best Batsman Prediction

Who will score the most runs for IND in the match: Rishabh Pant or Suryakumar Yadav

Who will score the most runs for BAN in the match: Shakib Al Hasan or Mahmudullah

IND vs BAN Best Bowler Prediction

Who will pick the most wickets for IND in the match: Ravindra Jadeja or Axar Patel

Who will pick the most wickets for BAN in the match: Tanzim Hasan or Shakib Al Hasan

Who will win the Match?

India will crush Bangladesh in match 47 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. India is a far more powerful team than Bangladesh in the shortest format.

For instance, India has only lost to Bangladesh on one occasion in T20Is and it shows their dominance against them.

Conclusion

The previous IND vs BAN clash in the T20 World Cup in Australia was a nail-biting one, where Bangladesh lost by a small margin of a few runs in the end.

The next game can also witness a great rivalry between the Asian giants and both sides are expected to come up with a strong show.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

Sir Vivian Richards Stadium is all set to host the Asian armies on its soil as India and Bangladesh will battle in the West Indies nation in their next match of ICC T20 World Cup 2024. IND vs BAN is match 47 of the tournament, set to entertain Indian fans on a stunning night on Saturday.

Like a Lion, India has been a dominating force in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 like every other ICC tournament in recent years. However, the Men-In-Blue still awaited another title since 2013, when MS Dhoni-led side won the Champions Trophy.

IND vs BAN Date and Venue

The India vs Bangladesh match takes place on Saturday, June 22. The venue of the match is Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound, Antigua. The match begins at 8:00 PM IST.

IND vs BAN Match Preview- ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Match 47, Super 8

India

Rohit Sharma is the skipper of India in the ICC T20I World Cup 2024. The Men-in-Blue was the most dominating team in Group A, topping the points table with 3 wins and 1 no-result in 4 matches.

IND Squad: Rohit Sharma (C), Hardik Pandya, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Siraj.

Also Read: Watch: Sompal Kami Treats Anrich Nortje like a Schoolboy as he hits a Monstrous 105-meter six

Bangladesh

Najmul Shanto leads Bangladesh in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. With 3 wins and 1 defeat in the first round, Bangladesh outplayed teams like Sri Lanka, Netherlands, and Nepal to capture a place in Super 8.

BAN Squad: Najmul Hossain Shanto (C), Tanzid Hasan, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Jaker Ali, Rishad Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Mustafizur Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Mahedi Hasan, Tanvir Islam.

IND vs BAN Key Battles

Rohit Sharma vs Mustafizur Rahman

Rohit Sharma is an opening batter for India and has a stunning record against Bangladesh. Mustafizur Rahman is an opening bowler for the side and will aim to outplay him in the powerplay overs.

Rishabh Pant vs Shakib Al Hasan

Rishabh Pant is a hard-hitting batter who can twist the match at any point. Shakib Al Hasan is a spinner for Bangladesh and would look to dismiss him in the middle overs.

Towhid Hridoy vs Jasprit Bumrah

Towhid Hridoy is a star opener for the side who has shown wonderful form in the tournament. Jasprit Bumrah needs to jolt his wicket at the start and halt him from bashing a big score.

Also Read: Rare scenes! Watch: Tanzid Hasan avoids serious injury as ball gets stuck in his helmet visor

IND vs BAN Key Players

IND- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Suryakumar Yadav, and Shivam Dube have slammed good knocks in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, and Arshdeep Singh are the top wicket-takers for the side.

BAN- Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, and Towhid Hridoy have shown a wonderful form for the side. Mustafizur Rahman, Tanzim Sakib, Rishan Hossain, and Taskin Ahmed have impressed with their performances.

IND vs BAN Weather And Pitch Reports

The IND vs BAN match takes place in North Sound City in Antigua on Saturday, June 22. There is just 1% chance of rain during the clash. Hence, the match will not be affected by rain.

The venue of the India vs Bangladesh encounter is Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, which is considered a low-scoring ground where teams have often found it difficult to post mammoth totals.

Conclusion

India looks in better form than Bangladesh in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. India is highly expected to win the match. However, they can't forget the major upset in the 2007 ODI World Cup, when Bangladesh defeated India in a World Cup for the only time.

India has crushed Bangladesh on four occasions in T20 World Cups in the past and will look to keep their winning momentum alive.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

India is set to face Bangladesh in their next match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. The IND vs BAN match takes place on Saturday, June 22. The venue of India vs Bangladesh match is Sir Vivian Richards Stadium.

India was a dominating team in the group stage. They won 3 games and lost 1 out of 4. They faced Afghanistan in their last match of the Super 12 round. Below we look at India's predicted playing 11 vs Bangladesh.

India Playing 11 vs Bangladesh - ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Match 47, Super 8

Rohit Sharma (C)

Rohit Sharma is the captain of India in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 and will lead the side in the next round. He scored a fifty against Ireland in the first game.

Virat Kohli

Virat Kohli will play the role of the other opener for the side. Kohli has struggled to score well in the first round but now the tournament is shifted to West Indies and Kohli will be eager to showcase his strength on the soil.

Suryakumar Yadav

Suryakumar Yadav can take the one-down position for India in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. He will be a crucial member of the playing 11 and can twist the match on his own.

Rishabh Pant (WK)

Rishabh Pant has shown a marvellous job as a wicketkeeper and batsman in the middle. The left-handed batsman showed a wonderful form in the crucial match against Pakistan and is among the best batsmen for the side.

Shivam Dube

Shivam Dube is a hard-hitting batter for India and will retain his place in the playing 11. He played a match-winning knock in one match.

Hardik Pandya

The team cannot bench Hardik Pandya who is a powerful all-rounder for the side. Pandya can score runs and also pick wickets for the team. He has done an amazing job with both departments.

Ravindra Jadeja

Ravindra Jadeja will be a powerful spin all-rounder for the team. Jadeja is a hard-hitting batsman who can smack runs at a high strike rate.

Yuzvendra Chahal

Yuzvendra Chahal will also be part of the playing 11 since the venue Sri Vivian Richards Stadium is a spin-friendly game. The right-arm spinner will be a crucial right-armer for the side in the spin department.

Also Read: Watch: Virat Kohli and Ravindra Jadeja in history books as this Indian player grabs the best catch of all time

Jasprit Bumrah

Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack for the side with his bowling. Bumrah is the most powerful pacer for the side and has already won two Player of the Match awards.

Arshdeep Singh

Arshdeep Singh will play all the games for India as he is the only left-armer in the pace department. The left-arm spinner has already grabbed a 4-wicket haul in one match.

Mohammed Siraj

Mohammed Siraj will be another pacer in India's playing 11 vs Bangladesh. He will be a crucial mix in the pace department and lead a big hand in bowling.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

Bangladesh is all set to take on India in their next match of the ICC T20I World Cup 2024. It is the second game of Bangladesh in the Super 8 round.

Bangladesh faced Australia in their last clash. A win against India will keep their hopes alive for reaching the final. Below is Bangladesh's predicted playing 11 vs India.

Bangladesh Playing 11 vs India - ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Match 47, Super 8

Tanzid Hasan

Tanzil Hasan will be the opener for the side in their next match. He scored a 35-run knock in an earlier game and has a batting average of 11.75.

Litton Das (WK)

Litton Das might be the wicketkeeper for the team in the next game. He scored a good knock of 36 runs in one game and is one of the most powerful batters for the side.

Najmul Hossain Shanto (C)

Najmul Hossain Shanto is the captain of Bangladesh in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. He has struggled to score runs in the tournament so far but will aim for a better show.

Also Read: Watch: Smriti Mandhana does a Virat Kohli as wrong-footed inswinging menace bags her maiden international wicket

Shakib Al Hasan

Shakib Al Hasan is a crucial spin all-rounder for the side. He has hit 92 runs in 4 games including a half-century.

Towhid Hridoy

Towhid Hridoy will be another batter in the middle. He slammed a good knock of 40 in one match and held a strike rate of over 125+.

Mahmudullah

Mahmudullah is an experienced batsman for the side who has a lot of experience. The right-handed batsman has a good record of ICC events and the team cannot risk benching him in any match due to his vast experience.

Jaker Ali

Jaker Ali is a wicketkeeper batsman for the side. He scored an unbeaten 14 runs in an earlier game against Nepal. He has struggled to score runs but the team has backed him in many matches.

Rishad Hossain

Rishad Hossain will be a crucial name in the spin department as he is a leg spinner. The venue is spin-friendly and Hossain will help the team with his spin attack.

Taskin Ahmed

Taskin Ahmed will lead the pace attack for the side. He has done a marvelous job in the pace department and is among the leading wicket-takers for the side.

Mahedi Hasan

Mahedi Hasan can be another spinner in the playing 11 since Bangladesh will need more spinners in the pace department. Hasan will add depth to the spin attack.

Mustafizur Rahman

Mustafizur Rahman will be another pacer for the side. He is among the most experienced pacers for the side. He had a wonderful form in the previous series and has also shown good form in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
USA vs West Indies

USA takes on West Indies in the Super 8 of the T20 World Cup 2024 on Saturday, June 22. The match starts at 8.30 pm local time which is 6 am IST.

USA vs West Indies Team Analysis

West Indies

After remaining unbeaten throughout the group stage, West Indies lost to England in their first Super 8 match. They could not defend 180 as England cantered through to win with overs to spare.

They dominated throughout the league stage but their bowling fell short in front of some belligerent batting from England. The loss might make West Indies vulnerable to losses and they might just not give their best shot against the USA. They often have lost matches against minnows.

USA

The USA too lost their previous match against South Africa. They should take their match against the Windies as an opportunity to upset them.

The mercurial WIndies side might not be at their best after the loss to England and this is what the USA should look to expose. They just need to be together as a team and wait for the right moments in the game.

USA v West Indies Key Factors

Pitch Conditions

Barbados will host the match. It has hosted two decently high-scoring games in recent times. Australia scored over 200 runs against England and India scored 180 against Pakistan. The Barbados pitch is a decent one for batting and has runs in store for batters who are willing to spend time in the middle.

Form and Fitness

There are no fitness or injury concerns for both teams. As far as form is concerned, the Windies batters are in better form than the USA batters. However, things can change very quickly in this format and it is about one of their batters to stand up in this big game and Aaron Jones can be that man for the USA.

Also Read: "We have to show professionalism"- Virender Sehwag warns Rohit Sharma-led India

Tactical Acumen

Rovman Powell is a very experienced captain now. He has done very well so far in leadership in this tournament. England overpowered him in the last game. With him playing at home in known conditions, he will need to be good as a leader to win another crucial game for his side.

USA vs West Indies Score Prediction

Team1st Innings2nd Innings
West Indies180-200140-160
USA160-180140-160

Recent Venue Records (Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados)

STATS - T20

Total matches 48

Matches won batting first 31

Matches won bowling first 14

Average 1st Inns scores 139

Average 2nd Inns scores 125

Highest total recorded 224/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs ENG

Lowest total recorded 43/10 (16.2 Ov) by WIW vs ENGW

Highest score chased 172/6 (18.1 Ov) by WI vs ENG

Lowest score defended 106/8 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW

Who Will Score Most Runs For West Indies: Brandon King / Nicholas Pooran

Who Will Take Most Wickets For West Indies: Akeal Hosein / Andre Russell

Who Will Score Most Runs For USA: Aaron Jones / Monank Patel

Who Will Take Most Wickets For USA: Saurabh Netravalkar / Ali Khan

USA vs West Indies Match Prediction– Who Will Win Today Match 46? ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Super 8

This is the first-ever T20I match between the two teams. West Indies with their overall experience is a far better side than the USA who can spring in a surprise.

Conclusion

Both teams have lost their previous Super 8 match. In that respect, this is a crucial game for both teams.

Also Read: Watch- Dale Steyn Picks his key players to watch out for in IND vs AFG Super 8 clash

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
England, South Africa, England vs South Africa, ENG vs SA, ICC T20 World Cup 2024

England and South Africa are set to square off in their second match of the Super 8 round in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. England vs South Africa encounter takes place on Friday, June 21.

The venue of the England vs South Africa clash is Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium in Gros Islet, St Lucia. Aiden Markram leads South Africa while Jos Buttler is the skipper of England in the match. Below are live telecast, live streaming, and broadcast details for the match.

ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Broadcasting Rights in India

Star Sports Network is the official broadcaster of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 in India. They have both TV and digital rights.

ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Live Streaming Platform in India

The ICC T20 World Cup 2024 live streaming platform is Disney+ Hotstar. It is the official OTT platform to watch the T20 World Cup games in India.

Hence, Indian fans can watch the England vs South Africa match on this app and website. Disney+ Hotstar will present live streaming in different languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.

Subscription Plan in India

Disney+ Hotstar provides ICC T20 World Cup 2024 live streaming completely free of cost in India. Fans can watch the live streaming for free through mobile phones. They just need to log in with their mobile numbers and watch the match.

However, there is a catch. Fans can only watch the live streaming for free through mobile phones. For bigger devices like Android TVs, Google TVs, or computers, they need to buy a premium subscription.

The Disney+ Hotstar subscription starts at Rs. 199 for one month, Rs. 149 for three months, and Rs. 499 for a year. Notably, fans also need a subscription to watch live streaming on phones with higher quality.

England vs South Africa Official Broadcaster

Star Sports Network is the official broadcaster of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 in India. Hence, they will present the live telecast on Star Sports Channels in India. Indian fans can enjoy the live telecast in different languages. They need a Star Sports package on their cable networks.

England vs South Africa Live Streaming- Where to Watch ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Live? Match 45, Super 8

When will the England vs South Africa match begin?

The match takes place on Friday, June 21. The match begins at 8 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).

Where will the England vs South Africa match take place?

The encounter takes place at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia (West Indies).

How to Live Telecast the England vs South Africa match on television?

The live telecast will be available on Star Sports Network.

How to Livestream the England vs South Africa match on mobile Online?

The live streaming will be available on the Disney+ Hotstar app.

Conclusion

England vs South Africa is the second match of both teams in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Super 8 round. While England eyes a consecutive title, South Africa aims for their first-ever T20I World Cup trophy.

Members

Threads

Back