Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf

After Mohammad Rizwan, Pakistan's cricket team’s star pacer Shaheen Afridi has become the target of Indian fans after expressing solidarity with his teammate Haris Rauf following his ugly fight with a fan outside his team hotel in Florida, USA.

In the viral video, Rauf was seen walking with his wife when a group of people started taunting the pacer for Pakistan’s performance in the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after requesting an autograph.

However, how the incident began remains unspecified, but Rauf was very upset following a verbal exchange with the fan and he even was just about to hit the fan.

Shaheen Afridi criticized by Indian fans for backing Haris Rauf

During the altercation, Rauf can be heard shouting at the fan, 'India se hoga', to which the fan responds, 'Pakistan se hu.’ Later, the Pakistani cricketer revealed that the fans abused him and insulted his family, so he lost his cool, with many slamming him for his reaction on social media.

Meanwhile, Afridi condemned the treatment of Rauf, labeling it disgraceful and emphasizing that no one should degrade another person. He urged Rauf to stay strong while advocating for unity and respect among players with his X post.

Shaheen Afridi posted on X: “It is absolutely disgraceful how Haris Rauf was treated. No one has the right to belittle and disrespect another person. I'm also shocked by those who have shared this video. Why prioritize a few likes over our humanity? Stay strong, Haris. We stand united with you.”

It is absolutely disgraceful how Haris Rauf was treated. No one has the right to belittle and disrespect another person. I'm also shocked by those who have shared this video. Why prioritize a few likes over our humanity? Stay strong, Haris. We stand united with you.

— Shaheen Shah Afridi (@iShaheenAfridi) June 18, 2024

However, Afridi's comments quickly drew backlash, particularly from Indian fans who criticized him for talking about disgrace and overlooking Rauf's mistake to unnecessarily drag India during his fight with the Pakistani fan.

Fans accused Afridi of hypocrisy and selective empathy, with many arguing that it was just a PR stunt to seek sympathy for their T20 World Cup 2024 flop. Others maintained that accountability for past misconduct should not be ignored, regardless of current circumstances.

Some fans on social media slammed Afridi for talking about unity, which has already created a lot of stir following head coach Gary Kirsten’s stunning leaked statements. The fans slammed the pacer by questioning why they didn’t maintain peace and unity within the team, terming it fake sympathy.

Here's how fans reacted to Shaheen Afridi's post for Haris Rauf -

Fans learn from their idols and pakistani fans have the worst idols who think they've won the world after minor achievements and behave like this. pic.twitter.com/kjWuPS6e0o

— Johns (@JohnyBravo183) June 18, 2024

Shaheen ?
Can you tell in detail who behaved disrespectfully with Rauf ?

Kohli , rohit, finn Allen , nitish Kumar
Mitch marsh pic.twitter.com/QbL4Wetd0g

— sujay anand (@imsujayanand) June 18, 2024

No one is standing for people who stand with #AsimMunir and his touts !! pic.twitter.com/BDNmFQVtPC

— Fact_Fiction ⚔️ (@FactFiction11) June 18, 2024

No one is standing for people who stand with #AsimMunir and his touts !! pic.twitter.com/BDNmFQVtPC

— Fact_Fiction ⚔️ (@FactFiction11) June 18, 2024

Paki cricketers are hyping that incident as if another 9/11 happened in America. LOL, if Haris Rauf hadn't reacted at that time, nothing would have happened. And you guys lost the match to the 18th ranked team & knocked out of the WC before the Super 8. So don't try to divert…

— Sir BoiesX (@BoiesX45) June 18, 2024

Hello lumber 1
Remember this?
Thats karma pic.twitter.com/GwPaFSvWli

— Secular Chad (@SachabhartiyaRW) June 18, 2024

You should have stood united as a team with each other while performing in the World Cup because that’s the job you get paid for!!

— Asad Malik (@aasadbashir) June 18, 2024

First you guys couldn’t handle the comments
Second why on earth he dragged india in conversation
Utter nonsense

— Secular Chad (@SachabhartiyaRW) June 18, 2024

Pakistan has exited from World Cup. Rauf is trying to gain attention by being victim of harrassment from India even though that guy seems to be telling him that he is Pakistani

— Rajput P (@THOR0121) June 18, 2024

Isse jyada to brutal tab tha jab kohli ne ise MCG me 2 six lagaye the . Tab q ni post Kiya We stand with u Harish

— Shreyaa (@callmeeshreya) June 18, 2024

Earlier, Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter Mohammad Rizwan faced the backlash from Indian fans for his social media post for Rauf. He strongly condemned fan’s actions and behavior towards an international player, saying such appalling behavior must be stopped. Rizwan said that it does not matter if the fan is from Pakistan or India; the lack of manners and values was disgraceful, and no one has the right to act the way they did to Rauf.

Later, Haris clarified his stance by stating on X: “As public figures, we are open to receiving all kinds of feedback from the public. They are entitled to support or criticize us. Nevertheless, when it comes to my parent and my family, I will not hesitate to respond accordingly.”

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Gautam Gambhir, Zaheer Khan

Former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter Kamran Akmal has extended his endorsement for Gautam Gambhir as the next head coach of the Indian cricket team. Akmal suggested that Gambhir's recent success in the IPL, especially with the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), makes him the ideal candidate for the high-profile role.

Gambhir has emerged as a frontrunner after being interviewed by the BCCI's Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) on Tuesday, June 18. It is widely speculated that the former Indian opener will succeed Rahul Dravid, who has decided to step down after India’s ICC T20 World Cup 2024 campaign.

Kamran Akmal backs Gautam Gambhir for India's head coach role

Dravid opted not to extend his tenure beyond the T20 World Cup 2024, having taken over from Ravi Shastri in 2021. Well, now BCCI is almost close to finalizing Gambhir as India’s new head coach after his mentorship helped KKR win the IPL 2024.

Under his mentorship, Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) also made it to the IPL playoffs back-to-back seasons during his two-year stint. Well, praising Gambhir, Akmal suggested that India has an abundance of talent and doesn't need foreign coaches, backing the KKR mentor to become India's coach.

He also has confidence in Gambhir's ability to transform any team he associates with into a successful unit, comparing his influence to turning everything he touches into gold and saying he is an ideal candidate to replace Dravid.

Kamran Akmal was quoted as saying by Times of India: “Gambhir jo cheez chootha hai, wo sona ban jaati hai. Wo jis team se judta hai, wo successful ho jaati hai (Whatever Gambhir touches turns into gold. The team he joins becomes successful). Team India doesn't need any foreign coaches. They have plenty of options and talent. After Dravid, no one can be the best and bigger than Gautam Gambhir. He was a big player and will become a great coach too. He is the best option India have right now.”

He is an amazing planner and has a brilliant cricketing mind: Kamran Akmal on Gautam Gambhir

Reflecting on Gambhir's recent successes, Akmal said that LSG and KKR’s success proved Gambhir's strategic planning and profound cricketing acumen, describing him as an exceptional leader and strategist.

The former Pakistani batter also felt Gambhir’s ability to plan winning strategies and nurture talent made him a natural choice to take Indian cricket forward. Akmal further said, “Gambhir was with Lucknow Super Giants (LSG). They did really well under him. He became a mentor of KKR and they became champions.

He is an amazing planner and has a brilliant cricketing mind. I have played a lot of cricket with him. We have been together for a long time. We played, had food, and had chats together. We are still good friends. We are still in touch. He is the best man to coach Team India. He should be the head coach.”

He also recommended considering former Indian pacers Ashish Nehra or Zaheer Khan for the role of bowling coach. Kamran signed off by saying, “India can go for Ashish Nehra or Zaheer Khan as bowling coach.”

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli, Aakash Chopra

India qualified for the Super Eight stage of the T20 World Cup 2024 in grand style as the toppers of Group A. The fact that India topped the group without any significant contribution from Virat Kohli speaks volumes of the caliber of other players.

Kohli has scored just 5 runs in three games, which is quite uncharacteristic for a player like him. This also includes a golden duck against the USA. But former India opener Aakash Chopra has backed Kohli to regain his form ahead of the much-important clash against Afghanistan.

Also read: Indian batters vs Afghanistan spinners battle to decide winner of high-octane T20 World Cup clash, claims Dinesh Karthik

Aakash Chopra backs Virat Kohli ahead of the Super Eight clash against Afghanistan

While speaking on Jio Cinema, Aakash Chopra mentioned that Virat Kohli will return back to form against Afghanistan. Talking about the venue, Chopra stated that the pitch will be better to bat on as compared to New York, where India played its three games.

"I believe Virat Kohli should return to form against Afghanistan, not because of the opponent, but because of the calibre of player he is and the form he exhibited coming into this World Cup. Considering the venue, there is hope the ball will come onto the bat well, and the side boundaries aren't very large. I think he has been overly aggressive," Chopra said.

'I hope he gives himself some time' - Aakash Chopra on Virat Kohli

The former India opener was also critical of Kohli's overly aggressive approach that has cost him his wicket so far this tournament. Chopra also warned Kohli of Naveen-ul-Haq and other Afghanistan bowlers.

"In India's last match against Afghanistan in Bengaluru, he attempted a six on the first ball and got out. His dismissals during this World Cup suggest an overly positive approach that hasn't worked for him. I hope he gives himself some time because Fazalhaq Farooqi and Naveen-ul-Haq are in excellent form, plus they have a strong spin attack. If Kohli gives himself some time, his form won't be a concern," Chopra added.

Virat Kohli has played as an opener this season instead of batting as No. 3, a spot where he has batted for most part of his career. He has tried to play his shots from the first ball which has often cost him his wicket. But Kohli has been in these situations before as well and has come out of such situations successfully.

Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli form a powerful opening combination at the top order and India will hope its talismanic batters to be amongst the runs in the important stage of the tournament.

Kohli had come into the T20 World Cup 2024 on the back of a stellar IPL season, where he emerged as the highest run-scorer with 741 runs in 15 matches. But he struggled to bat in the bowler-friendly pitches in New York, resulting in low scores.

After playing Afghanistan on June 20 in Barbados, India will go to Antigua to face Bangladesh on June 22. India's final Super Eight match will be against Australia on June 24 in St. Lucia.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Arundhati Reddy

India pacer Arundhati Reddy produced a sensational delivery with the ball in the ongoing second ODI game against South Africa Women. The match between the two teams is underway at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru on Wednesday (19th June).

After India produced a magnificent effort with the bat, posting 325 runs on the board, pacer Arundhati Reddy made sure that she took her team off to a dream start he removed Tazmin Brits with a peach and the batter had no clue about the delivery by the pacer.

On the 1st ball of the 4th over, Arundhati Reddy bowled a sensational sharp in-seamer on a good length, Tazmin Brits was stuck in her crease and looked to force it through the off-side. The ball came in and sneaked through the gap between bat and pad to uproot the middle stump and send the batter packing.

Here's the video:

TIMBER! 🎯

What a delivery to get your Maiden ODI wicket! 🔥

Arundhati Reddy off to a fine start ⚡⚡

Follow The Match ▶️ https://t.co/j8UQuA53sk#TeamIndia | #INDvSA | @IDFCFIRSTBank pic.twitter.com/oATIlDrdbf

— BCCI Women (@BCCIWomen) June 19, 2024

Tazmin Brits couldn't set the stage on fire with the bat as she managed just 5 runs off 11 balls. With her wicket, Arundhati Reddy picked her maiden wicket in the ODIs and made sure that India took the first wicket inside the powerplay at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

After she drew the first blood for her team, Deepti Sharma chipped in and removed Anneke Bosch for 18 runs. Before Smriti Mandhana chipped in as well and removed Sune Luus for 12 runs to leave the South Africa Women tumbling at 67/3 at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Earlier with the bat, India Women had a sensational outing with the bat. Opening the innings, Smriti Mandhana played another magnificent innings for her team with the bat. She slammed the second consecutive ton of the series and took her team to a big total.

The opening batter slammed 136 runs off 120 balls. She batted with a strike rate of over 113 and also hit 18 fours and 2 sixes in her innings. In the end, skipper Harmanpreet Kaur also slammed a magnificent ton as well.

She ended with a knock of unbeaten 103 runs off 88 balls. Based on the vital effort with the bat from the senior batters, India's Women posted a gigantic total of 325 runs on the board.

We have good pace bowlers - Smriti Mandhana hopeful of India defending the target

Smriti Mandhana, who scored a valiant ton with the bat, talked about the conditions, saying that there was a lot of seam movement happening. She believes that her pacers will make use of the conditions and they need to bowl in the right areas. She explained:

"You always start from 0. The first 15 overs, a lot of seam movement was happening. Later on, the wicket eased out. Maybe it'll start doing a little bit under the lights. We have good pace bowlers. There are a lot of cracks on the wicket, I am sure even the spinners are gonna get a lot of turn out of it. We just have to go out there, bowl in the right areas and let them make mistakes," she concluded.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Jasprit Bumrah, Ian Bishop

Former cricketer-turned-commentator Ian Bishop has hailed Jasprit Bumrah as a 'generational bowler' as the India pace spearhead enjoys a brilliant campaign in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024.

Jasprit Bumrah could not play in the last edition of the T20 World Cup in Australia due to a back injury and has not taken long to show why India missed his services badly. He walked away with the Player of the Match awards in the first two games against Ireland and Pakistan.

Against Ireland, he picked up 2 wickets for just 6 runs in 3 overs as India bowled out the opposition for a paltry 96 and went on to win the game by 8 wickets. Jasprit Bumrah then showed why he is regarded as the best pacer in the world by coming up with an absolutely stunning spell against Pakistan that helped India defend 119 runs.

Pakistan were in the driver's seat at one stage, needing only 40 runs from 36 balls before Jasprit Bumrah turned the game on its head by castling a well-set Mohammad Rizwan. In the 19th over, he conceded only 3 runs and dismissed Iftikhar Ahmed as well to put India on the front foot. He eventually finished the game with figures of 3 for 14 from 4 overs.

Ian Bishop hails Jasprit Bumrah:

With Jasprit Bumrah having a fine outing in the T20 World Cup, Ian Bishop has heaped praise on him. Bishop stated that the India star not only has good variations but is also better than anyone else when it comes to using them. Bishop went on to explain what makes Bumrah so good and concluded by calling him a generational bowler.

"Jasprit is smart, a good communicator who thinks about the game," Ian Bishop told Star Sports. "It starts from the foundation, but he has also developed variations and knows better than most bowlers when to use his variations.

"You hear him say, 'it's not every day I go hunting for wickets - there are days I bowl my yorker at the stumps, days I bowl a wide yorker; there are days when I assess conditions and bowl my slower ball into the pitch or use my bouncer'. In addition to that, he has other ingredients.

"He has a unique action where the ball gets on to you a lot quicker than batters anticipate, the full toss [that got Iftikhar, for example] is because of that. Sometimes they don't get smashed because they get on to you.

"Of course, when you develop that reputation… when I bowled with Curtly Ambrose, Matthew [Hayden] never put a foot wrong against Curtly because of his reputation, but he'd look to smash me. This guy is a generational bowler," he added.

Meanwhile, Team India have booked their spot in the Super 8s of the ongoing T20 World Cup. They are in Group 1 along with Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Australia. India's firs Super 8 game is against Afghanistan on Thursday (June 20).

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Smriti Mandhana, Virat Kohli

India Women batter Smriti Mandhana is making sure that she makes a massive impact with the bat and ball in the ongoing second ODI against South Africa Women. The match between the two teams is underway at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Everything that Smriti Mandhana is touching is turning into gold as she has made a huge impact for her team. The vice-captain made a sensational impact with the bat for her team as she made sure that she continued her golden touch with the bat and took her team to a dominating position.

Smriti Mandhana, who slammed a terrific ton in the first game, made sure that he came up with an even better performance in the second game. She came up with another gigantic effort with the bat and racked up a sensational ton at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Smriti Mandhana looked in golden touch and despite not having a quiet start, she made sure that she set the stage on fire. The opening batter slammed 136 runs off 120 balls. She batted with a strike rate of over 113 and also hit 18 fours and 2 sixes in her innings, helping the team go past 300 runs on the board.

However, Smriti Mandhana didn't stop there as she made sure that she turned for her team with the ball. The move of skipper Harmanpreet Kaur paid off incredibly well as the opening batter chipped in with a crucial wicket for her team.

During the 2nd ball of the 15th over, Smriti Mandhana length ball wide outside off to which Sune Luus went after with a cut shot and there was an extra bounce. The batter managed a faint top edge and the ball was taken easily by the keeper.

Here's the video:

𝑺𝒎𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒕, 𝑺𝒎𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒍 😍#INDvSA #IDFCFirstBankWomensODITrophy #JioCinemaSports pic.twitter.com/kORVBL31Nw

— JioCinema (@JioCinema) June 19, 2024

Chinnaswamy has been kind to the Indian players with jersey No.18. India batter Virat Kohli registered his maiden ODI World Cup wicket at the venue. While Smriti Mandhana got her maiden international wicket at the venue. Notably, both play for the Royal Challengers Bengaluru in the IPL and WPL respectively.

Smriti Mandhana equals Mithali Raj's record of most ODI tons for India

Smriti Mandhana after her century in the ongoing game achieved a massive feat. She joined Mithali Raj in the most number of tons for the India Women. The two batters now have seven tons each under their belt in the 50-over cricket.

Not only this, but Smriti Mandhana also became the first batter from India as well as Asia to score back-to-back tons in ODI cricket. In the first game, she slammed a magnificent ton and ended with an innings of 117 runs as India posted a huge total on the board at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

In the ongoing game, skipper Harmanpreet Kaur was also among the runs. She also slammed a vital century and ended with the innings of unbeaten 103 runs off 88 balls. Based on the collective effort with the bat, India Women scored 325 runs.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Babar Azam

After the dismal campaign in the ongoing T20 World Cup, Pakistan are likely to make a number of changes to their squad for the upcoming Test series against Bangladesh, a per a report in PTI.

The Men in Green had a disastrous campaign in the ninth edition of the T20 World Cup as they failed to progress ahead of the group stage. Even though the Babar Azam-led side was one of the strong contenders for the title, it just could not hit the top gear in the tournament. Pakistan, who were the runners-up in the last edition of the T20 World Cup, exited the ongoing edition at the group stage.

They began their campaign with a humiliating loss against the USA. It was followed by another embarrassing loss as they failed to chase down 120 runs against arch-rivals India. The 2009 T20 World Cup winners did manage to beat Canada and Ireland but it was too late to turn things around.

Pakistan to take on Bangladesh without senior members:

In the wake of the poor campaign in the T20 World Cup, a number of senior members of the Pakistan team are unlikely to feature in the upcoming series against Bangladesh. While the series is scheduled to take place in August and is more than a month away, reports state that the players will be rested.

The players who are likely to miss the series are T20I captain Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, and Shaheen Afridi. As of now, nothing has been finalized but the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is in touch with Test captain, Shan Masood and new red-ball head coach Jason Gillespie to chalk out the roadmap.

"One of the proposals being considered is giving rest to some senior players namely Babar, Shaheen, Rizwan etc and instead trying out those players who are uncapped or have just played a few internationals for Pakistan," a source said, as quoted by PTI.

"But, no final decision has been taken because in the end Masood and Gillespie will make the final call on the team selection, as in next few weeks the number of national selectors could also be reduced and the PCB might revert back to the old system of selection process," he added.

The source further stated that there are also question marks over Babar Azam's captaincy after the T20 World Cup debacle. Babar was reinstated as the captain in April this year but there have been calls from several quarters to sack him.

"The next few weeks in Pakistan cricket will be very important and interesting because it appears that the PCB is also waiting for Babar Azam to take a call on captaincy himself before they can discuss the future white-ball captain," he said.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Gautam Gambhir, WV Raman

Gautam Gambhir and WV Raman could both be a part of India's backroom staff, according to reports. The BCCI's Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) recently interviewed both former cricketers for the post of India's new head coach.

The BCCI is set to announce the new head coach soon as Rahul Dravid's tenure comes to an end this month after India's campaign in the ongoing T20 World Cup comes to an end. Gambhir's name has been doing the round for quite some time now and he is still the front-runner to replace Dravid. However, Raman has also entered the fray and has reportedly made a good impression during the interview.

According to a report in CricketNext, Raman's impressive CV as a coach and his presentation during the interview were very thorough and impressive. The report further stated that even though Gambhir remains the favorite to become the new head coach, Raman could well be in the mix as well.

Gautam Gambhir and WV Raman to work together?

Gautam Gambhir and WV Raman are not new to working together. In 2013, Gambhir had sought Raman’s help to regain his form and had worked with him. Later, Raman had joined Kolkata Knight Riders in 2014 as a batting coach when Gambhir was leading the team. KKR had gone on to win the tournament that year.

"The Indian cricket board must look at utilising the services of both Raman and Gambhir. There are numerous ways in which one can do that – say have Gambhir as head coach and Raman as batting coach or allow Raman to have more say in red ball. Lot of ways one can use them because both can benefit Indian cricket and that’s what one should look at," a source, who is tracking the developments, told the news outlet.

Unlike Gambhir, Raman has had numerous coaching stints so far. While neither of the two have coached any men's national team so far, Raman has experience of coaching state teams. Raman was also the head coach of India's women's team from 2018 to 2021. On the other hand, Gambhir has only plied his trade as a mentor for IPL teams for the last three years.

"Raman has seen these youngsters grow from close quarters when he filled in as coach during different U-19 and A series. He can be your right guy to handhold these players as the side is set to undergo a massive transition in the next couple of years. That is likely to begin in T20s after the World Cup and ODIs, Tests will witness that too in next 12-15 months," the source added.

With both Gambhir and Raman making a good impression in the interview, the ball is now in CAC's court. They will be recommending the candidate for the coach's post to the BCCI soon.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Star-studded commentary panel for India vs Afghanistan announced

Team India will be starting their campaign in the Super 8s of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024 from Thursday (June 20). The Men in Blue have been drawn in Group 1 along with Australia, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh.

The other four teams - West Indies, England, South Africa and USA - are in Group 2. In the Super 8s, each team will be playing against the other three teams of the group once. The top two teams from each group will then advance to the semifinals.

India qualified for the Super 8s after an unbeaten run in the group stage. The Rohit Sharma-led side was in Group A alongside the USA, Canada, Pakistan, and Ireland. They began their campaign with an 8-wicket win over Ireland. India bowled out Ireland for 96 runs before chasing it down with ease.

It was followed by a thrilling 6-run win over arch-rivals Pakistan. On a tough batting pitch in New York, India could score only 119 runs but went on to restrict Pakistan to 113 to register a famous win. In the third game, India beat the USA by seven wickets to confirm their place in the Super 8s. India's final group game against Canada was abandoned without a ball being bowled due to a wet outfield.

Commentators announced for India vs Afghanistan clash:

India will be starting the campaign in the Super 8s by taking on Afghanistan at the Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, in Barbados on Thursday (June 20). And ahead of the game, Star Sports has announced the star-studded commentary panel for the game.

The commentary team will feature former players not only from India but from New Zealand and Pakistan as well. Former India cricketers Sunil Gavaskar, Dinesh Karthik, and Ravi Shastri will be the Indian commentators and will be joined in the commentary box by former New Zealand cricketers Simon Doull and Ian Smith. Former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram and ace commentator Harsha Bhogle will be commentating during the game as well.

Commentary team for India vs Afghanistan match:

Ravi Shastri, Simon Doull, Ian Smith, Harsha Bhogle, Dinesh Karthik, Sunil Gavaskar and Wasim Akram

Commentators for India vs Afghanistan Super 8 match:

Ravi Shastri, Simon Doull, Ian Smith, Harsha Bhogle, Dinesh Karthik, Sunil Gavaskar & Wasim Akram pic.twitter.com/JgbJfWWxRx

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) June 19, 2024

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction

Bay Leaf Blasters will be meeting with Cinnamon Pacers in the 23rd match of West Indies T10 Spice Isle 2024. In this article, we look at the BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction Today Match, BLB vs CP Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

BLB vs CP West Indies T10 Spice Isle Match 23 Preview:.

Bay Leaf Blasters have secured victories in two out of their seven matches and currently hold the fifth position on the points table. Meanwhile, Cinnamon Pacers have won three out of their seven matches and are positioned fourth on the table.

BLB vs CP Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Bay Leaf Blasters

Cinnamon Pacers

BLB vs CP West Indies T10 Spice Isle Match 23 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

27°C

Weather Forecast

Precipitation

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace and spin

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Poor

Winning %

16%

BLB vs CP West Indies T10 Spice Isle Match 23 Squads:

Bay Leaf Blasters Squad: Donte Alexander, Kelshon Andrews, Nyron Belfon, Wavel Benjamin(wk), Dillon Douglas, Imran Joseph, Micah Narine©, Pascal Nelon, Corey Celestine, Richard Rogers, Handell Stafford

Cinnamon Pacers Squad: Keron Cottoy, Shermon Lewis, Kirsten Murray, Jeron Noel, Seandell Regis, Nickozi St Hillaire, Dwane Walcott, Cyprian Forsyth, Deyna George, Junior Henry(wk), Ryan John©

BLB vs CP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Nickozi St. Hillaire

2 runs

Seandell Regis

NA

Micah Narine

1 wicket

Belfon Nyron

6 runs and 1 wicket

Hot Picks for BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Belfon Nyron

Nickozi St. Hillaire

Top Picks:

Micah Narine

Seandell Regis

Budget Picks:

Donte Alexander

Ryan John

BLB vs CP West Indies T10 Spice Isle Match 23 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Belfon Nyron & Nicokozi St Hillaire

Vice-Captain

Micah Narine & Seandell Regis

BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Benjamin Wavel
  • Batsmen – Nickozi St. Hillaire, Belfon Nyron (c), Seandell Regis
  • All-rounders – Micah Narine (vc), Dwane Walcott, Imran Joseph
  • Bowlers – Pascal Nelon, Jeron Noel, Andrew Kelshon, Kirsten Murray

BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Benjamin Wavel
  • Batsmen – Nickozi St. Hillaire (c), Belfon Nyron, Seandell Regis (vc)
  • All-rounders – Micah Narine, Dwane Walcott, Ryan John
  • Bowlers – Pascal Nelon, Jeron Noel, Andrew Kelshon, Sherman Lewis

BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction Today Match 23 West Indies T10 Spice Isle Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Narun Singh

7.0 credits

DNP

Handell Stafford

7.5 credits

26 points

BLB vs CP Dream11 Prediction Today Match 23 West Indies T10 Spice Isle Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Belfon Nyron

GL Captaincy Choice

Nickozi St Hillaire

Punt Picks

Sherman Lewis and Ryan John

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Members

Threads

Back