Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction

Czechia Women and Gibraltar Women will feature in the 1st and 2nd matches of ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women 2024. In this article, we look at CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

CZE-W vs GIB-W ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Match 1 and 2 Preview:

The European Cricket Network will be hosting the Central Europe Cup T20I Women's tournament which will start from June 14. Czechia Women and Gibraltar Women will play a total of 6 matches against each other in this tournament. All those matches will be played at the Scott Page Field, Vinor, Prague.

Czechia Women, with players like Katerina Tesarikova, Pratibha Choudhary, and Tereza Kolcunova, bring a balanced mix of experience and youth to the field. Their squad depth is further enhanced by the presence of Anushree Kshirsagar and Magda Martincova, who are known for their consistent performances.

On the other side, Gibraltar Women are not to be underestimated. With Christine McNally and Elizabeth Ferrary leading the charge, and the strategic acumen of Amy Valverde, they have a robust lineup. The team’s strength is bolstered by the all-around capabilities of players like Rosaleen Reilly and Ying King To.

Both teams have been preparing rigorously for the tournament and have a strong set of players in their ranks. A competitive game is expected here between them.

CZE-W vs GIB-W Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Czechia Women

Gibraltar Women

CZE-W vs GIB-W ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Match 1 and 2 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

19°C

Weather Forecast

Overcast

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

NA

Record of chasing teams:

Records

NA

Winning %

NA

CZE-W vs GIB-W ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Match 1 and 2 Squads:

Czechia Women Squad: Katerina Tesarikova, Pratibha Choudhary, Tereza Kolcunova ©, Anushree Kshirsagar, Sarka Kolcunova, Magda Martincova (wk), Rachel Pavlickova, Erika Kuncova, Kristýna Bulirova, Magdalena Ulmanova, Vlasta Volfova

Gibraltar Women Squad: Christine McNally, Elizabeth Ferrary, Rosaleen Reilly, Ying King To, Amy Valverde ©, Lauren Payas, Megan Mumford, Niamh Robeson, Nikki Caruana, Puja Chugani, Prabha Raghunath (wk)

CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Elizabeth Ferrary

NA

Rachel Haldichova

NA

Katerina Tesarikova

NA

Amy Valverde

NA

Hot Picks for CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Amy Valverde

Katerina Tesarikova

Top Picks:

Rachel Haldichova

Elizabeth Ferrary

Budget Picks:

Avaniben Joshi

Nicola Caruana

CZE-W vs GIB-W ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Match 1 and 2 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Amy Velvarde & Katerina Tesarikova

Vice-Captain

Elizabeth Ferrary & Rachel Haidichova

CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Sally Barton
  • Batters – Roseleen Reilly, Katerina Tesarikova, Rachel Haidichova
  • All-rounders – Elizabeth Ferrary (vc), Amy Valverde (c), Tereza Kolcunova
  • Bowlers – Sarkar Kolcunova, Anushree Kshirsagar, Jana Kominkova, Helen Mumford

CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Sally Barton
  • Batters – Roseleen Reilly, Katerina Tesarikova (c), Rachel Haidichova (vc)
  • All-rounders – Elizabeth Ferrari, Amy Valverde, Avaniben Joshi
  • Bowlers – Sarkar Kolcunova, Anushree Kshirsagar, Jana Kominkova, Yanira Blagg

CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 1 and 2 ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Christine McNally

6.0 credits

NA

Zuzana Franova

6.0 credits

NA

CZE-W vs GIB-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 1 and 2 ECN Central Europe Cup T20I Women Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Amy Valverde

GL Captaincy Choice

Katerina Tesarikova

Punt Picks

Yanira Blagg and Avaniben Joshi

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shakib Al Hasan Virender Sehwag

Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan responded to criticism from former Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag after his crucial half-century against the Netherlands in the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024. Shakib Al Hasan stated that his primary goal is to contribute to his team rather than respond to criticism.

Shakib Al Hasan faced criticism after underperforming in the first two matches of this ongoing T20 World Cup. The veteran cricketer returned to form against the Netherlands in St. Vincent on Thursday, June 13. He was named "Player of the Match" for his all-round performance in Bangladesh's crucial 25-run win.

The 37-year-old scored an unbeaten 64 runs off 46 balls, hitting nine boundaries as Bangladesh set a target of 160 runs. He did not take any wickets but conceded only 29 runs in his four overs. Bangladesh restricted the Netherlands to 134 runs in 20 overs, moving closer to securing a spot in the Super Eight stages.

I Don't Think It Is A Bad Thing - Shakib Al Hasan

The left-handed batter scored eight and three runs in Bangladesh's first two group games against Sri Lanka and South Africa, respectively. Virender Sehwag stated that Shakib should "feel ashamed of his performances" and "retire from the format" following Bangladesh's narrow four-run loss to South Africa.

In the press conference after the game against the Netherlands, Shakib Al Hasan addressed Virender Sehwag's and others' comments about his performance. When asked about it by a reporter, Shakib questioned "who" had made the remark and said that a player's responsibility is to contribute to the team.

“A player never comes to answer any questions. A player's job is to bat for the team if he's a batsman and contributes to the team. If he is a bowler, his job is to bowl well. The wicket is about luck. If he is a fielder, he should save each run and take as many catches as he can. Here, actually, there's nothing to answer for anyone. I think it is important for a current player how much he can contribute to his team. When he can't contribute, then naturally there would be discussions and I don't think it is a bad thing,” said Shakib.

Have Never Been Worried About My Performances - Shakib Al Hasan

The former Bangladesh captain expressed that he has never been concerned about his performance throughout his career. Shakib mentioned that he has always prioritized contributing to the team's success.

“I have never been worried about my performance. I don't think that I ever had that thought in my career. I feel good If I can contribute to the team. As I said, maybe today is my day, but maybe someone else's day will come in the next match,” he added.

The Najmul Hossain Shanto-led team will face Nepal in their final group stage match at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent on Sunday, June 16. The Bangladesh team won two out of three matches, and a victory in their final match will help them secure their place in the next stage.

Also read: Mohammed Siraj kicked aside as Anil Kumble picks Arshdeep Singh as India's second-best pacer

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam and Ahmed Shehzad

Pakistan's popular news channel, Geo News Urdu, has turned into a battlefield during the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024, where the verbal fight between two players over Pakistan National Cricket Team captain Babar Azam is currently making headlines.

For the past week, Pakistani cricketer Ahmed Shehzad has been continuously targeting Babar on Geo News Urdu’s talkshow "Haarna Mana Hai" after the Pakistan cricket team’s horrific start to their T20 World Cup 2024 campaign in the USA. He also slammed Babar’s form in the tournament.

Shehzad mocked Babar's tag of "King" by branding him a "fake king" while questioning his statistics in the World Cups. He also said that Babar's stats are worse than his, and he accused the stylish batter of favoritism, saying he is not allowing young players to grow by selecting his friends.

Imam-ul-Haq defends Babar Azam against Ahmed Shehzad’s onslaught on national TV

Now, Pakistani batter Imam-ul-Haq came out in support of Babar with a sensational counterattacking statement to lash out at Shehzad for disrespecting the captain in front of the whole world on a live TV show.

Imam emphasized that while fans have the right to criticize Babar and the team's performance, it is crucial to maintain respect for the players. He admitted the disappointment of losing to India in the T20 World Cup 2024 but said that the team's contributions and efforts should not be forgotten.

Imam ul Haq said on Geo New’s talk show: “We have played for Pakistan for a long time. You can criticize, and you have the right to do so. We are all disappointed that Pakistan lost to India, but please one should not forget about respecting the players. He is your captain; remove him or not in the future; he is currently the leader of the side.

If you don’t consider him ‘King’ or not, it doesn’t matter because the world calls him that. Nothing you say makes a difference in the end. If the matter of respect is coming up for Azam Khan, with people saying don’t body shame him, it should also be the same for Babar. He is a Pakistani player only.”

Imam highlighted Azam's significant achievements, noting that he has played 250 international matches and consistently maintained high performance across all formats. He challenged Shehzad by asking if any other Pakistani player had achieved similar rankings and averages over the past three years. He stressed that selective criticism based on a limited number of matches is unfair, given Babar's overall contributions to the team.

Everybody should respect your national captain: Imam-ul-Haq

The 28-year-old added, “Babar has played 250 international matches. You have shown only 20 stats from his World Cup match. But if I ask, has anyone been in the ODI ranking for the last three years? Has anyone averaged 50 in all three formats? Then who will answer that? If it is someone else's, then show it here. I have no interest in Babar. But you should respect your national captain. Everyone has a different way of thinking. But the thing is, if you are showing 20 match stats, then I will also show 250 match stats.”

Acknowledging the frustrations of fans, Imam agreed that the Pakistan cricket team has not won ICC tournaments under Babar's captaincy and accepted this as a valid concern. But he argued that this does not diminish Babar's value and capabilities as a player. Notably, Babar managed only 90 runs in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024 so far.

The left-handed batter signed off by saying, “I am not saying that I am justifying him. He did not win your ICC tournaments, and I accept that this is the problem. If he is not doing well, then you change it. But if you are making stats and trends of everything, he is playing in the T20 World Cup. He does not have that much time to come here and make a trend. So, I request that you all criticize him, but he is not giving any importance to the critics.”

Watch Here:

Imam Ul Haq finally spoke out in favour of Babar Azam. pic.twitter.com/20hVPtiUBY

— 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞 (@CallMeSheri1) June 13, 2024

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Team India

Team India's two of the three opponents for the Super 8s have been determined as Rohit Sharma's side are all set to take on Afghanistan on June 20.

This fixture between the two Asian outfits was confirmed after team Afghanistan defeated Papua New Guinea earlier today in their second-last group game.

With that victory, the Rashid Khan-led side qualified for the Super 8s for the first time in their cricketing history. They will now await for their final Group C match against co-hosts West Indies before heading into the second round.

Afghanistan, until now, has put some impressive performances in the Group stages. They are currently the only team other than Australia, India, West Indies, and South Africa to have won 3 out of their first 3 group matches.

On June 18th, two days before their Super 8 match against Rohit Sharma's Men in Blue, the Afghanis will look to beat the Windies and keep their 100% win record intact.

Tough road ahead for both Rohit Sharma and Rashid Khan

Both Rohit Sharma and Rashid Khan, the captains of their National team, have a difficult route ahead of them in the Super 8s. The common thing between them in the next round of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 is that both of them will face their nightmare Australia in one of the three matches.

INDIA vs AFGHANISTAN ON JUNE 20 AT BARBADOS IN SUPER 8...!!!!

- It's Rohit Sharma vs Rashid Khan 🌟 pic.twitter.com/t9qifikWPP

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) June 14, 2024

The Indians and the Afghans know exactly what the Aussies are capable of as they had got the taste of it most recently during the 2023 50-over World Cup. While Afghanistan were beaten by Australia most unexpectedly in the league stages, Rohit Sharma and cọ. endured yet another loss in the final of the Cricket World Cup in what was a repeat of the 2003 final.

And just 7 months after the ODI World Cup, Rohit Sharma and Rashid Khan will once again have to see off the mighty Australians to advance to the Super 8s.

The stage is going to be specifically important for Afghanistan as they have earned qualification for the next round of a T20 World Cup for the fourth time. In all of their previous T20 WC participations - 2012, 2014, 2016, 2021, and 2022, the Afghanis have been knocked out of either the Group stages or the Super 10-12 rounds.

In the 2024 T20 WC, given their form and resilience, Afghanistan can try to cause some more upsets by trying to beat India and Australia.

Rohit Sharma's India likely to face Bangladesh in 3rd Super 8 match

For Rohit Sharma and team India to win their 2nd ICC T20 World Cup title, they will have to win at least 2 out of the 3 Super 8 matches next week.

The Men in Blue are certain to face Afghanistan on June 20 and Australia on June 24. The third team they will be facing in the next round is most likely to be Bangladesh, who sealed their respective spot with a win over the Netherlands yesterday.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Michael Vaughan

Former England skipper Michael Vaughan is impressed with the Jos Buttler-led team's performance against Oman in Match 28 of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Michael Vaughan stated that the England national cricket team delivered a "ruthless" performance to keep themselves alive in the race for the Super 8s.

England entered the match under significant pressure, having not won in two World Cup matches. The England team's first match of the tournament was washed out due to rain. They suffered a defeat to Australia in their next game. They were at risk of an early exit from the group stage in the prestigious tournament.

The Jos Buttler-led team registered an eight-wicket victory at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua on Friday, June 14. The England bowlers bundled out the opposition team for just 47 runs in 13.2 overs. The England team successfully chased down the target in just 3.2 overs to secure their first win in the World Cup.

Perfect From England.. Ruthless - Michael Vaughan

After the match between England and Oman, Michael Vaughan praised the Jos Buttler-led team's performance as "perfect" and "ruthless." The cricketer-turned-commentator mentioned that Scotland would now have to defeat Australia to advance to the next stage of the tournament.

"Perfect from England .. Ruthless .. Scotland might just have to beat the Aussies," Vaughan wrote on X (formerly known as Twitter).

Perfect from England .. Ruthless .. Scotland might just have to beat the Aussies 😜👍

— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) June 13, 2024

Adil Rashid Bags "Player Of The Match Award"

England restricted Oman to just 47 runs in 13.2 overs after winning the toss. Shoaib Khan was the top scorer for Oman with 11 runs off 23 balls, while the rest of the batters in the team were dismissed for single-digit scores.

Adil Rashid was the wrecker-in-chief in England’s bowling attack. Rashid picked up four wickets for 11 runs in his four overs. Fast bowlers Mark Wood and Jofra Archer took three wickets each in England's dominant bowling performance.

England successfully chased the target set by Oman in just 3.2 overs. Captain Jos Buttler led the charge with a quickfire 24 runs off eight balls. Phillip Salt (12 runs off 3 balls) and Jonny Bairstow (8 off 2) chipped in with useful contributions. Bilal Khan and Kaleemullah each took a wicket for Oman in the 28th match.

With this win, England improved their net run rate ahead of Scotland. The defending champions will face Namibia in their final group stage match at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua on Saturday, June 15. Jos Buttler's team can reach a maximum of five points at the end of the group stage of the tournament.

Australia secured their place in the Super 8 stage after victories against Oman, England, and Namibia. In Group B, England and Scotland are competing for the second qualifying spot. Scotland still has control over their fate and needs to face Australia in St Lucia on Saturday to reach the Super 8s of the World Cup.

Also read: 'It's unfortunate that...' - KL Rahul delivers bold verdict on India's chances at T20 World Cup 2024

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Babar Azam and Virat Kohli

Inaugural T20 World Champion with India, S. Sreesanth has wished all the best to Babar Azam's Pakistani team for the 2026 edition of the ICC T20 World Cup.

Sreesanth, who was underneath the Misbah-Ul-Haq scoop shot that went straight up in the air in the 2007 final, rattled Pakistan with his comments. The former right-arm pacer made this claim in light of Babar Azam's men being just a few days away from getting knocked out of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Group stages.

Pakistan's Super 8 hopes hanging on the edge

Babar Azam and co. are awaiting their final Group A match against Ireland, which is set to take place on Sunday, June 16th. For the Men in Green to earn qualification, they will have to pick up a big margin win against the Irish team. It is the same team from Europe that had beaten Pakistan in the 1st of a 3-match T20I series before the World Cup.

The situation in which Pakistan is currently in - is the result of their own mistakes. Back-to-back losses to the hands of USA and India landed a major blow to their Super 8 hopes and they find themselves in a similar situation as they were in the 2022 T20 WC. They had gone on to reach the final in Australia but the scenario is very difficult this time around.

Their qualification to the Super 8s majorly depends upon the result of the Ireland Vs USA game. If the co-hosts win, then they are going through but in case of a loss, Pakistan will have a good chance only if they have a better net run rate.

Sreesanth highlights the need for change in Pakistan's cricketing system

While speaking to ANI recently, Sreesanth was asked to shed light on what went wrong for Pakistan in this T20 World Cup 2024. In his response, the 2-time former World Champion admitted that the cricketing system of the country has depleted and that they are not following the needed procedure.

Sreesanth highlighted the Pakistan Cricket Board's reluctance to focus on their domestic circuit. The former fast bowler also asked the PCB to listen to their former players like Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis who are constantly asking for a change in the system.

In terms of the Green Army's chances for the Super 8s, Sreesanth admitted that only a miracle can take them forward. Lastly, the Kerala-based former cricketer wished Pakistan all the best for the next edition of the T20 World Cup in 2026.

"I don't think Pakistan is following the needed routine. They don't focus on their domestic leagues. All of their legends, like Wasim bhai (Akram) and even Waqar Younis, say they need to change the entire system. So that says where they are going wrong. I will only say this to Pakistan all the best for the next World Cup. If they come back from this position, it will be a miracle. I don't think it will be easy." - Sreesanth told ANI.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood

Australia lead pacer Pat Cummins clarified Josh Hazlewood's comments about underperforming against Scotland to knock out England in the T20 World Cup 2024. Pat Cummins stated that such actions would be "against the spirit of cricket" and highlighted their commitment to always play competitively and aggressively.

Josh Hazlewood sparked controversy by stating that it would be in Australia's interests to eliminate England early from the T20 World Cup 2024. His remarks triggered widespread discussions within the cricket community. Mitchell Marsh could face a ban if Australia deliberately tries to manipulate the match outcome.

Australia have already secured their spot in the Super Eights. England surpassed Scotland's net run rate (NRR) following their eight-wicket victory over Oman on Thursday, June 13. England and Scotland are competing for the second spot in the Group B table, with the top two teams to be determined on Saturday.

Probably Against The Spirit Of Cricket - Pat Cummins

Speaking to reporters on Friday, Pat Cummins stated that Australia will give their best effort every time. Cummins emphasized that they will strive to perform at their best leading up to the Super 8 matches in the World Cup.

“When you go out and play you’re trying your best every time. And if you’re not, it’s probably against the spirit of cricket,” Cummins told reporters in St Lucia.

“I don’t think you can (go into a game not trying to win) -- ever. You’re playing an international game in the middle of a World Cup. You still want to try and have a good game and carry that on into the Super Eights. I’ve never stepped onto the field without the mindset of being aggressive like the guys have so far,” he added.

We Have Had A Good Tournament - Pat Cummins

Pat Cummins stated that Josh Hazlewood's comments were meant humorously and were misunderstood. The 31-year-old pacer acknowledged Scotland's strong performance in the tournament and anticipated a tough match against them.

“We’ll go out there and try to play Scotland, who have had a really good tournament so far, so it’s going to be tough. It’s something you discuss as one of the quirks of the set-up, but it does it change the way we play? Absolutely not,” Cummins further added.

England's thumping eight-wicket victory over Oman in Antigua has boosted their net run rate to 3.08, surpassing Scotland's 2.16. The possibility of Australia manipulating their NRR to eliminate England from the World Cup no longer exists.

England will advance to the Super Eight stage of the tournament if they defeat Namibia on Saturday and Australia secures a win against Scotland. However, the Jos Buttler-led team will be eliminated from the competition if Scotland defeats Australia.

The defending champions will face Namibia in their final group-stage match at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua on Saturday, June 15. The Mitchell Marsh-led team will lock horns with Scotland at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium in St. Lucia on the same day.

Also read: 'It's unfortunate that...' - KL Rahul delivers bold verdict on India's chances at T20 World Cup 2024

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction

Intersoft Titans will be opposing Royal Phantoms in the 9th match of Sher-E-Punjab T20 2024. In this article, we look at IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, IST vs RPT Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

IST vs RPT Sher-E-Punjab T20 Match 9 Preview:

The intersoft Titans have a victory under their belt from two matches, placing them fifth on the points table. Meanwhile, the Royal Phantoms are seeking redemption after two losses, currently positioned at the bottom of the leaderboard.

This match promises to be a supercharged battle as both teams strive for glory.

IST vs RPT Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Intersoft Titans

Royal Phantoms

IST vs RPT Sher-E-Punjab T20 Match 9 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

37°C

Weather Forecast

Sunny

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

75%

IST vs RPT Sher-E-Punjab T20 Match 9 Squads:

Intersoft Titans Squad: Vishwanath Singh©, Siddarth Kaul, Jashanpreet Sidhu, Pukhraj Mann, Gitansh Khera, Abhinav Sharma, Mridul Sandal(wk), Sarthak Sharma, Emanjot Singh Chahal, Harjas Tandon, Lovedeep Kharoud, Paras Jaidka

Royal Phantoms Squad: Anmolpreet Singh©, Jaskaranvir Paul, Azam Nazar, Eish Rao(wk), Ridham Satyawan, Sohraab Dhaliwal, Kartik Chadha, Sukhdeep Bajwa, Vikrant Rana, Kunwar Kukreja, Prakash Saini, Anshul Negi

IST vs RPT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Jashanpreet Singh-Sidhu

63 runs

Sohraab Dhaliwal

48 runs and 1 wicket

Sukhdeep Bajwa

14 runs and 3 wickets

Emanjot Singh Chahal

2 wickets

Hot Picks for IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Emanjot Singh Chahal

Sukhdeep Bajwa

Top Picks:

Sohraab Dhaliwal

Jashanpreet Singh-Sidhu

Budget Picks:

Kartik Chadha

Harjas Singh-Tandon

IST vs RPT Sher-E-Punjab T20 Match 9 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Emanjot Singh Chahal & Sukhdeep Bajwa

Vice-Captain

Sohraab Dhaliwal & Jashanpreet Singh Sidhu

IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Gitansh Khera, Anmolpreet Singh
  • Batsmen – Vishwapratap Singh, Jashanpreet Singh Sidhu, Ridham Satyawan, Jaskaran Singh
  • All-rounders – Emanjot Singh Chahal (c), Sohraab Dhaliwal (vc), Sukhdeep Bajwa
  • Bowlers – Kunwar Kukreja, Siddarth Kaul

IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Gitansh Khera, Anmolpreet Singh
  • Batsmen – Vishwapratap Singh, Jashanpreet Singh Sidhu (vc), Ridham Satyawan
  • All-rounders – Emanjot Singh Chahal, Sohraab Dhaliwal, Sukhdeep Bajwa (c)
  • Bowlers – Kunwar Kukreja, Siddarth Kaul, Prakash Saini

IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction Today Match 9 Sher-E-Punjab T20 Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Azam Nazar

6.5 credits

9 points

Sarthak Sharma

6.0 credits

12 points

IST vs RPT Dream11 Prediction Today Match 9 Sher-E-Punjab T20 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Emanjot Singh Chahal

GL Captaincy Choice

Sukhdeep Bajwa

Punt Picks

Prakash Saini and Jaskaran Singh

Dream11 Combination

2-4-3-2

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Yuvraj Singh

Legendary Indian all-rounder Yuvraj Singh made a notable appearance at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York on Wednesday, June 12, as India faced the United States in their third group-stage match of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024.

Continuing their dominant form, the Rohit Sharma-led Indian cricket team secured their third consecutive victory, further solidifying their position as one of the favorites for the T20 World Cup 2024 title.

With their seven-wicket win over the USA, the Men in Blue qualified for the Super-8 round of the tournament, and they will play their final Group A game against Canada on June 15.

Yuvraj Singh's selfie mishap goes viral during India's T20 World Cup 2024 win over USA

Yuvraj Singh, an ICC ambassador for the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024 in the USA and West Indies, was a prominent figure present during the IND vs USA match, and he engaged with fans, taking selfies and enjoying the vibrant atmosphere.

As a cricket legend, the former World Cup winner’s presence was a significant attraction in the venue, drawing many fans eager to interact with him and take selfies with him, adding to the mega ICC event's excitement in New York.

Meanwhile, during the Group A match between India and the USA, Yuvraj was seen mingling with the crowd and happily posing for selfies. However, a video that has since gone viral on social media captured a hilarious and embarrassing moment for the former Indian all-rounder on June 12.

In the viral video, Yuvraj approached a family seemingly busy on a video call, mistaking it for a selfie request. He bent down and posed in front of the phone camera, only to realize that the couple was showing their family, seated beside them, the ongoing match rather than requesting a selfie.

Recognizing his mix-up, Yuvraj swiftly moved on, giving the family a "death stare" before turning to another eager fan, who was genuinely waiting for a selfie. This light-hearted incident quickly went viral across social media platforms, prompting a mix of amusing and teasing reactions from fans.

Watch Yuvraj Singh's Selfie Blunder -

Nah they did my boy Yuvi dirty here 🥶 pic.twitter.com/Kl5hIIYZWA

— Backward Point Podcast (@point_backward) June 13, 2024

The video not only entertained fans but also sparked funny comments, with some fans humorously involving Yuvraj's father, Yograj Singh, who has previously made headlines for his critical remarks about former India captain MS Dhoni. Some fans joked that Yograj might blame Dhoni for this awkward moment.

Fans tease Yuvraj Singh after viral selfie gaffe during IND vs USA match

Le Yogiraj:- Dhoni ne karwaya tha ye....

— Patlu 🇮🇳 (@Lav_fagna_) June 13, 2024

Yograj Singh ji will blame Dhoni for this.

— Rajat Agarwala (@RjtAg222) June 13, 2024

He thought they are clicking selfie 😭

🎰 (@StanMSD) June 13, 2024

Second hand embarrassment 😭

— A. (@amishhaaaa__) June 13, 2024

Despite the mix-up, Yuvraj continued to engage with fans, symbolizing the spirit of the T20 World Cup 2024's ambassadorial role. But Yuvraj's lighthearted moment will remain a memorable anecdote from the ongoing edition of the T20 World Cup, as it showed the unpredictable and entertaining nature of the live cricket match.

Yuvraj Singh hails Team India for their stunning performance in T20 World Cup 2024

After the match, Yuvraj met the Indian team in the dressing room and lauded their efforts against the USA. He said in a video posted by BCCI on X, “Well done guys. I made a game out of it. Very well done. Arshdeep Singh, Congratulations on your Man of the Match and for your batting skills last game (scoring 9 against Pakistan).

SKY, well played! Very unlike Suryakumar Yadav, but played according to the situation. Well done, Shuvam Dube. It was very good to see you get runs and finish the match for India. It's important. To get runs in a World Cup match gives you that confidence. It's a big tournament, so well done. All the best, guys. No pressure. Enjoy.”

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Uganda Team, ICC T20 World Cup 2024, New Zealand Team, New Zealand vs Uganda

New Zealand and Uganda are set to collide with each other in their next match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. The New Zealand vs Uganda game takes place at Brian Lara Stadium in Trinidad on Saturday, June 15.

Kane Williamson leads New Zealand in ICC T20 World Cup 2024 while Brian Masaba is the skipper of Uganda in the tournament. Below we glance at live streaming, live telecast, and broadcasting details for the New Zealand vs Uganda match.

ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Broadcasting Rights in India

ICC T20 World Cup 2024 broadcasting rights in India are owned by Star Sports Group. The Network Group has purchased the ICC TV and ICC digital rights in India for the 2024-2027 window.

ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Live Streaming Platform in India

The ICC T20 World Cup 2024 live streaming is presented by Disney+ Hotstar app and website. Hence, New Zealand vs Uganda live streaming will be available on Disney+ Hotstar.

Indian viewers can visit the Disney+ Hotstar app or website to enjoy the encounter. It is the only app for T20 World Cup 2024 live streaming in India and no other app will present the live streaming for the match in India.

Also Read: Watch- Azhar Mahmood gets into a fight with a journalist at T20 WC Press Conference

Subscription Plan in India

Fans who wish to watch the T20 World Cup 2024 on mobile phones do not need any subscription to watch the encounter. They can watch the New Zealand vs Namibia match for free of cost as the app presents the live streaming for free on mobile devices.

Indian fans can log in to Disney+ Hotstar with their mobile number to watch the match. However, live streaming is not free on big screens like Android TVs, Google TVs, Smart TVs, or computers.

For bigger screens, viewers need a premium subscription. Disney+ Hotstar app provides different subscription plans to viewers. The cost of one month is Rs. 199, three months is Rs. 149, and six months is Rs. 499.

New Zealand vs Uganda Official Broadcaster

Star Sports Network is the official broadcaster of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 in India. Hence, the New Zealand vs Uganda live telecast on TV will be available on Star Sports Channels. Viewers can enjoy the live telecast of the game with live commentary in various languages.

Also Read: Watch- Ravi Shastri reveals an unknown secret about Rishabh Pant's accident

New Zealand vs Uganda Live Streaming- Where to Watch ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Live? Match 32

When will the New Zealand vs Uganda match begin?

The match takes place on Saturday, June 15. The match begins at 6 AM IST (Indian Time).

Where will the New Zealand vs Uganda match take place?

The encounter takes place at Brian Lara Stadium in Tarouba, Trinidad.

How to Live Telecast the New Zealand vs Uganda match on television?

The New Zealand vs Uganda live telecast will be available on Star Sports Network.

How to Livestream the New Zealand vs Uganda match on mobile Online?

The New Zealand vs Uganda live streaming will be available on the Disney+ Hotstar app.

Conclusion

Indian fans would not be too keen to watch the New Zealand vs Uganda encounter as both teams are not part of India's group. Moreover, it looks like a one-sided game as BlackCaps cannot lose to an amateur like Uganda in the T20 World Cup.

Members

Threads

Back