Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Tanzid Hasan

Tanzid Hasan, on Thursday (June 13), avoided a nasty face injury during the ongoing game between Bangladesh and Netherlands at the Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent.

The incident took place in the third over when the Bangladesh batter was facing Vivian Kingma. The left-handed batsman started the over on a good note by hitting Kingma for a four and a six in the first three balls. It was followed by a double before he nearly copped a blow on his face.

On the fifth ball of the over, Kingma bowled a short delivery and Tanzid Hasan had absolutely no room to play the pull shot. The ball rose sharply and Tanzid Hasan was absolutely beaten by it as he was a bit late on the pull. He ended up top-edging the ball into the visor.

Fortunately for the Bangladesh batter, the ball got stuck in the visor and he did not suffer any serious injury. He had to undergo the mandatory concussion test and was cleared to continue batting.

Watch as Tanzid Hasan cops the nasty blow:

View this post on Instagram

Talking about the game, Bangladesh were on 71 for 3 in the ninth over at the time of writing this report. Towhid Hridoy and Shakib Al Hasan were batting in the middle for the Bangla Tigers. Asked to bat first, Bangladesh were off to a poor start as captain Najmul Hossain Shant and Litton Das were dismissed for one run each.

Tanzid Hasan and Shakib then steadied the ship with a 48-run stand before the former was dismissed for 35 runs. Both Bangladesh and Netherlands have one win each from their first two games and a win in the ongoing game will put them in the driver's seat for a place in the Super 8s. South Africa have already booked their spot in the next round from Group D and Bangladesh and the Netherlands are in contention for the second spot.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shubman Gill, Avesh Khan to return home

Shubman Gill and Avesh Khan are reportedly set to return home after the conclusion of the US leg of India's matches in the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024.

Team India are currently in the USA for their group games of the T20 World Cup. All of their group games were scheduled to take place in the USA. They have already played their first three games at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York while their fourth and final game is scheduled to be played at the Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground in Florida.

India will be facing Canada on Saturday (June 15) in Florida before flying to the Caribbeans for the Super 8s. According to a report in Cricbuzz, both Shubman Gill and Avesh Khan will return home after the final group game. Both the players are not a part of the main squad but are in reserves.

The report further stated that both players were in Florida on Thursday, having flown with the team from New York to Fort Lauderdale by a chartered flight on Wednesday. The news outlet also stated that both Gill and Avesh were with the team only as backups in case of any unexpected injuries.

They accompanied the team to the USA with the main squad only because it would not be immediately possible for BCCI to send in reinforcement from India to the US or the Caribbean in case of an unforeseen injury to a player. The other two reserve players - Rinku Singh and Khaleel Ahmed - are likely to stay on with the squad and travel to Bridgetown, Barbados for the first Super 8 game.

India book spot in Super 8s:

Meanwhile, Team India have already booked their spot in the Super 8s by winning their first three games of the tournament. They started their campaign with an eight-wicket win over Ireland before beating arch-rivals Pakistan by six runs. In their third game, India beat the USA by seven wickets to become the first team from Group A to qualify for the Super 8s.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sanjay Manjrekar

Former Indian cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar has come out in favor of the pitch at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. He said that the surface at the T20 World 2024 venue is more interesting than bowler-bashing pitches in the T20 leagues.

The Nassau County International Cricket Stadium was host to India's three games in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024. India took on Ireland, Pakistan, and the United States of America at the venue and ended up winning all three games which paved the way for the qualification for the Super 8 stage of the tournament.

Overall, in the games that took place at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York, the pitch was one of the major talking points. The surface there at the venue offered great help for the fast bowlers as there were a lot of moments with the new as well as the old ball.

The batters at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York found it quite difficult to get going. The reason behind that was the uneven bounce. Apart from that the pitch was also paced and every ball posed a different kind of challenge to the batter.

Of all the teams that played at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York, none of them could go past the 140-run mark. India recorded the highest chase at the venue when they chased 110 runs against the United States of America on Wednesday (12th June).

Sanjay Manjrekar while talking about the pitch at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York claimed that the matches at the tournament were fascinating. Writing in his column with the Hindustan Times, he explained:

"I might not be the most accurate representation of T20 fans, or cricket fans in general, but I have found the matches so far quite fascinating and more interesting than the bowler bashing that goes on in most T20 leagues."

This rare ability he possesses has got Pant to be India’s best batter on all three outings on this NY pitch - Sanjay Manjrekar praises Rishabh Pant for his batting in three games

Sanjay Manjrekar also was in awe of Rishabh Pant's batting at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. He highlighted that the keeper-batter's sensational Test cricket ability made him his best batter on this pitch. He added:

“I have huge respect for Pant. In a relatively short Test career, he may have already played three all-time great Indian innings. This rare ability he possesses has got Pant to be India’s best batter on all three outings on this NY pitch”.

Rishabh Pant is the leading run-getter for India in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024. He also scored the most runs at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. He slammed a half-century in a warmup game and then followed it up with a 36-run knock against Ireland. He also scored 42 runs against Pakistan and 18 against the USA.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shaheen Afridi

Pakistan pace spearhead Shaheen Afridi has opened up on missing the Sydney Test against Australia earlier this year. The left-arm pacer had faced severe criticism for missing the game at that time with reports stating that he had himself opted not to play the third and final Test of the series.

Pakistan had already conceded the series after losing the first two games and needed to win the Sydney Test to avoid a whitewash. Their task was only made tougher as Shaheen Afridi was not available for the game. Later, the then-director of the Pakistan team, Mohammad Hafeez had revealed that Afridi had approached him with a request to take a break from the third Test.

However, Afridi has now revealed that he was in no position to play the game. He also revealed that he did not decide to skip the match but the team management and the medical panel decided to rest him because of the future assignments.

"I did not skip that Test match. It was the decision of the team management and medical panel because there was a lot of T20 cricket ahead. It was their way of managing my workload.

"If I had played that match, you might not have seen me with the team now, as my back and knees had become very stiff. Test cricket has always been my priority because that is the format which is going to give you recognition," Shaheen Afridi told Cricwick.

Shaheen Afridi on bowling speed:

Shaheen Afridi also addressed the criticism surrounding his pace. Many believe that the injury setbacks have taken a toll on the pacer's bowling speed. However, the Pakistan star believes that his speed has not dropped as he said:

"I don't think my pace has dropped. I got a bit quicker in 2021. However, if you even see my debut, I've always clocked around 140 kmph with the new ball. Everyone will praise you when you pick wickets, and when you don't, people will try to pinpoint negative things."

Afridi is currently in the USA for the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Pakistan have made a poor start to their campaign and are in danger of getting knocked out at the group stage. They have won only one of their first three games and need to win their last group game to stay in contention for a place in the Super 8s.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Michael Jones

Scotland opener Michael Jones opened up about Josh Hazlewood's comments that Australia might lose to Scotland to knock out England from T20 World Cup 2024. He was open to taking help from the Mitchell Marsh-led side, hoping that two teams could sort something out.

Scotland will be taking on Australia in their next game of the T20 World Cup 2024. The match between the two teams will be played on Sunday (16th June). A win for Scotland will take them to the Super 8 stage of the tournament and will knock England out of the event.

Australia pacer Josh Hazlewood recently made a shocking statement and said that Australia will be doing something that might knock England out of the T20 World Cup 2024. The Jos Buttler-led side are defending champions and are in serious trouble in the tournament.

The statement from Jos Hazlewood raised quite a few eyebrows and also after that statement from ICC went viral after that. As per that governing body's code of conduct, if there is manipulation of results or run-rates for “strategic or tactical reasons” then it will be punishable with a possible two-match ban for any offending captain.

Michael Jones laughed at Josh Hazlewood's statement and while highlighting the rivalry between England and Australia stated that if the Marsh-led side wants to play to make their rivals knock out, it will be happy days for his team. But he is sure that the 2021 champions will come out all guns blazing. Speaking to the independent UK, he explained:

"I was watching it live actually, laughing to myself. I watched that interview and I watched (former Australia captain) Tim Paine when he was saying they should field half aside. I’m not particularly close to them, I don’t know any of the Australian players, but it would be good if we could have a little word and sort something out.

"The rivalry between England and Australia is massive. If they want to play that way then happy days. We won’t be complaining. If they want to let David Warner open the bowling or something like that it would be pretty funny. I'm absolutely certain they will come out all guns blazing like they do for every game at every tournament. It’s in the back of your mind, that you want the result any way it can come.”

The Australians are renowned for being extremely diligent and extremely professional - Michael Jones

Michael Jones further added that they want to challenge themselves against the best and as a team they crave such things. He concluded by saying that they would be giving their best to win the game. He added:

"At the end of the day, our team wants the best result we can get, but on a personal level, you want to challenge yourself against the best. To have the opportunity to bat against Jofra Archer and Mark Wood, then Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc, that’s the best in the world. Those are the opportunities we crave as Scotland teams. You want to challenge yourself and see how far you go against those guys.

"The Australians are renowned for being extremely diligent and extremely professional. I’m absolutely certain they will come out all guns blazing like they do for every game at every tournament. I almost hope they do go full strength on Saturday and we can show the cricket world we’re up to the challenge," he concluded

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sanjay Manjrekar, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan

Former India batsman Sanjay Manjrekar has criticized Pakistan stars Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan for their batting display in the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024.

The onus was on the Pakistan captain and the wicketkeeper-batsman to lead their team's charge with the bat in the competition. However, they have failed to live up to the expectations and have faced severe criticism for their cautious approach with the bat so far. They opened the innings in the first two games before Saim Ayub replaced Babar Azam at the top of the order in the third game.

In the first game against the USA, Babar scored 44 runs from 43 balls while Rizwan was out for 9 off 8 balls as Pakistan suffered a shock defeat. In the second game against India, Babar could only score 13 runs while Rizwan scored 31 runs in 44 balls. With both Babar and Rizwan failing to impress with the bat against India, Pakistan lost the game by six runs while chasing 120 runs.

In the do-or-die third game against Canada, their strike rate did not improve much either as both of them maintained a strike rate of 100. Rizwan scored 53 runs off as many balls while Babar scored run-a-ball 33 although Pakistan managed to win the crucial game.

Sanjay Manjrekar slams Babar and Rizwan:

Speaking on Star Sports, Sanjay Manjrekar slammed Babar and Rizwan for not showing any intent with the bat in the T20 World Cup and also praised the team management for demoting the captain to number three. The former cricketer-turned-commentator also opined that Babar and Rizwan cannot open together for Pakistan in the shortest format of the game.

"I'm glad they have made a change in the batting order. Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan can't be opening together. Both of them were not really keen to strike early, so they put somebody else in at the top. Left-hand, right-hand combination is not such a bad thing. So some good things happening there," Manjrekar said after Pakistan's win over Canada.

Manjrekar further said that batting still remains a big concern for Pakistan before praising Mohammad Amir for his bowling display. He also backed the Men in Green to beat Ireland in their final group game. Manjrekar, however, made it clear that he is not very confident about Pakistan's chances of doing well in the tournament even if they qualify for the Super 8s.

"Batting is still a bit of a concern. Mohammad Amir is coming into his own. So I see them just being better than Ireland to win the game. But once they get into the Super Eight, that is going to be another sort of acid test for them because they are not looking as good as some of the other teams that have gone through," Manjrekar added.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pakistan

Weather could have a big impact on the three Group A games, scheduled to take place in Florida in the coming days. The weather forecast ahead of the crucial games of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2024 is not promising at all.

According to reports, a tropical disturbance has brought a rare flash flood emergency to much of southern Florida, including in Broward County where the venue for the matches - in Lauderhill - is located. Torrential rain lashed the region on Wednesday (June 12) and the officials have already warned the residents to steer clear of "life-threatening flooding".

Due to the alarming weather conditions, a total of 284 flights out of or into the Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport airport had been canceled till Wednesday evening. In such a scenario, it would not be very surprising if all three games fail to take place in Florida in the coming days.

The venue has already witnessed a washout as the game between Nepal and Sri Lanka earlier this week could not take place. The next three games at the venue are - USA vs Ireland, Canada vs India, and Ireland vs Pakistan. With the forecast suggesting heavy rain, all three games are in danger of getting washed out.

Heavy to excessive rainfall over southern Florida may continue to bring areas of flash and urban flooding, with locally considerable urban flooding possible, at times into this weekend. Scattered severe thunderstorms capable of very large hail, damaging wind gusts, and a few… pic.twitter.com/ETGAdVg9Wl

— National Weather Service (@NWS) June 12, 2024

Pakistan in danger of getting knocked out:

Pakistan could be the worst-hit side if the remaining games in Florida are indeed washed out. India have already booked their spot in the Super 8s from Group A while Pakistan, USA, Canada, and Ireland are in contention for the one remaining spot. Of the four teams, the USA are in the driver's seat with four points while Pakistan and Canada have two points from three games. Ireland, on the other hand, have lost both their games so far.

Pakistan can go to the next round if they win their last game against Ireland and the latter manage to beat the USA. However, if either of those two games are washed out, USA will advance to the Super 8s. There are no reserve days for the group stage in the T20 World Cup and Pakistan will be desperately hoping that rain stays away for the upcoming games.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Brian Lara

Former West Indies cricketer Brian Lara talked about the chances of Pakistan and the United States of America (USA) for the Super 8 stage of the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024. He backed the co-hosts to make it into the further stage of the tournament.

Pakistan has found itself in the middle of nowhere in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024. The Babar Azam-led are also almost knocked out of the tournament as they have played torrid cricket in the tournament and have struggled to get going with both bat and ball.

Pakistan started the T20 World Cup 2024 on a pretty poor note as they suffered a disappointing loss against the United States of America. It was the biggest upset in the cricket as the Babar Azam-led side failed to handle the pressure as they lost the game in the super over of the tournament.

To worsen the case more, Pakistan then went on to lose the game against arch-rivals India. The Babar Azam-led side suffered a poor loss against India as well. They were the favorites to win the game as they lost the game from the winning position, bagging a 6-run loss.

Pakistan finally made a strong comeback as they won the game against Canada. But the win didn't do any good to them as they still are likely to face the early omission from the T20 World Cup as their qualification depends on how Pakistan performs.

The USA on the other hand are second on the points table. They won their first game against Canada and then defeated Pakistan before facing a loss to India. However, they are very much in contention for the Super 8 stage as all they need to do is win.

If the USA wins their last game of the T20 World Cup 2024 against Ireland they they will be through. If they lose and then Pakistan win over Ireland then they will qualify for the next stage. A washout will also favor co-hosts as they have more points than Men in Green.

My money is on the USA - Brian Lara

Brian Lara while making his prediction for the Super 8 stage of the tournament claimed that the USA has a great chance to qualify, putting his bet on co-hosts. He believes that the Monak Patel-led side is high on confidence and it will be a historic moment for them if they qualify. Speaking to Star Sports, he explained:

"Of course mathematically they (Pakistan) have a chance. I think the USA just got to take care of a win in their last game, they do that and they qualify. But we’re hoping that they get to win plus the USA lose their game. So my money is on the USA, I think they’re full of confidence and they would want to make it to the Super 8 that will be so huge, historic for US cricket."

From Group A, India has qualified for the Super 8 stage. It remains to be seen who will join them.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction

Murshidabad Kueens Women and Servotech Siliguri Strikers Women will face off in the 6th match of Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League 2024. In this article, we look at MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match, MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

MK-W vs SSS-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 6 Preview:

The Murshidabad Kueens Women have made a commendable start, securing a win in their inaugural match, which has catapulted them to the second rank on the points table.

On the flip side, the Servotech Siliguri Strikers Women have stumbled in their first outing, placing them sixth in the league standings. As the teams gear up for this high-stakes match, the anticipation and competitive spirit are palpable.

MK-W vs SSS-W Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Murshidabad Kueens Women

Servotech Siliguri Strikers Women

MK-W vs SSS-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 6 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

34°C

Weather Forecast

Overcast

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

80%

MK-W vs SSS-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 6 Squads:

Murshidabad Kueens Women Squad: Prativa Rana©, Sneha Gupta, Ankita Singh(wk), Shrayosi Aich, Priyanka Sarkar, Tapati Paul, Priyanka Prasad, Ritika Pal, Sandipta Patra, Sitama Nandi, Adrija Sarkar

Servotech Siliguri Strikers Women Squad: Priyanka Bala©, Bristi Maji, Muskan Sinha(wk), Chandrima Ghosal, Priya Pandey, Jahnabi Paswan, Samayita Adhikari, Pampa Sarkar, Priti Mondal, Snigdha Bag, Mallika Roy

MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Sritama Nandi

1 wicket

Prativa Rana

NA

Shrayosi Pranay Aich

3 wickets

Priyanka Prasad

1 wicket

Hot Picks for MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Priyanka Prasad

Sritama Nandi

Top Picks:

Prativa Rana

Shrayosi Pranay Aich

Budget Picks:

Sneha Gupta

Priya Pandey

MK-W vs SSS-W Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Match 6 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Priyanka Prasad & Sritama Nandi

Vice-Captain

Prativa Rana & Shrayoshli Pranay Aich

MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Priyanka Bala
  • Batters – Brishti Susanta Majhi, Prativa Rana, Ritika Pal
  • All-rounders – Priyanka Prasad (c), Samayita Adhikari, Priti Mondal
  • Bowlers – Priya Pandey, Shrayosi Pranay Aich (vc), Priyanka Madhab Sarkar, Sneha Gupta

MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Priyanka Bala
  • Batters – Brishti Susanta Majhi, Prativa Rana (vc), Ritika Pal
  • All-rounders – Priyanka Prasad, Samayita Adhikari, Sritama Nandi (c)
  • Bowlers – Priya Pandey, Shrayosi Pranay Aich, Priyanka Madhab Sarkar, Sandipta Patra

MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 6 Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Muskan Sinha

6.5 credits

24 points

Adrija Sarkar

7.0 credits

4 points

MK-W vs SSS-W Dream11 Prediction Today Match 6 Bengal T20 Women’s Pro League Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Priyanka Prasad

GL Captaincy Choice

Sritama Nandi

Punt Picks

Sandipta Patra and Sneha Gupta

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction

Patriots and Warriors will be facing off against each other in the 6th match of Pondicherry T10 Men 2024. In this article, we look at PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction Today Match, PAT vs WAR Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report.

PAT vs WAR Pondicherry T10 Men Match 6 Preview:

In an intelligent display of T10 cricket, the Pondicherry T10 Men’s tournament will host its sixth match between the Patriots and the Warriors at Cricket Association Puducherry Ground 4. The game is slated for June 14th at 2:00 PM IST.

The Patriots, having faced defeat in their sole match, currently hold the fourth spot on the points table. Similarly, the Warriors have also experienced a loss in their only game, which positions them sixth in the standings.

This upcoming match is expected to be a showcase of strategic gameplay and talent as both teams seek to improve their rankings.

PAT vs WAR Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Patriots

Warriors

PAT vs WAR Pondicherry T10 Men Match 6 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

29°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

77%

PAT vs WAR Pondicherry T10 Men Match 6 Squads:

Patriots Squad: Ritesh Gudge, Raam Prakash R, Ayudh Sharma, Siddarth Naidu(wk), Hari Prasad A©, Srajan Khare, Maria Ajay M, Parth Vaghani, Sunilkumar G, Prithiviraj V, Varun V Venkateswaran, Subramaniyan Kannan

Warriors Squad: J Manikandan©, Mathavan M, Kamaleeshwaran A, K Sai Satwik, S Sanjay Sudhakar, Ayyanar Rajendiran(wk), Prabu B, Mayank Pandey, Abhishek Pradhan, Nithiyananda R, Rahul R, Gowtham M

PAT vs WAR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Srajan Khare

36 runs

R Raam Prakash

NA

J Manikandan

NA

A Kamaleeshwaran

14 runs

Hot Picks for PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

A Kamaleeshwaran

J Manikandan

Top Picks:

Srajan Khare

R Raam Prakaash

Budget Picks:

Abishek Pradhan

Maria Ajay-M

PAT vs WAR Pondicherry T10 Men Match 6 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

J Manikandan & A Kamaleeshwarsan

Vice-Captain

Srajan Khare & R Raam Prakash

PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Siddharth Naidu, M Mathavan
  • Batsmen – A Kamaleeshwaran, Prithviraj Venkatesan, R Raam Prakash, B Prabu
  • All-rounders – Srajan Khare (vc), J Manikandan (c), Parth Vaghani, Mayank Pandey
  • Bowlers – Abishek Pradhan

PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Siddharth Naidu
  • Batsmen – A Kamaleeshwaran (c), Prithviraj Venkatesan, R Raam Prakash (vc), B Prabu
  • All-rounders – Srajan Khare, J Manikandan, Parth Vaghani, Mayank Pandey
  • Bowlers – Abishek Pradhan, Maria Ajay-M

PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction Today Match 6 Pondicherry T10 Men Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Ayyanar Rajendiran

6.0 credits

7 points

Ritesh Gudge

6.0 credits

5 points

PAT vs WAR Dream11 Prediction Today Match 6 Pondicherry T10 Men Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

J Manikandan