Fucked Up Minds

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmm. slurp.slurp.. haha. i know.. u need to be pregnant to feed me milk.. but let us say.. for example. if you have milk.. how much milk will you produce from your boobies anju? mm.slurp.slurp.. ur left boob is tastier than ur right boob.. why enough? what is wrong? he asks and suddenly thrusts his cock into her pussy over her pants

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
mmmmm. slurp.slurp.. haha. i know.. u need to be pregnant to feed me milk.. but let us say.. for example. if you have milk.. how much milk will you produce from your boobies anju? mm.slurp.slurp.. ur left boob is tastier than ur right boob.. why enough? what is wrong? he asks and suddenly thrusts his cock into her pussy over her pants
ahhhhhhhhh yess mmm i know that ....how many litres huh ...idiot i am some cow u can milk anything u want huh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwhy do u think left tastes better huh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm anju moans hard ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmover her pants his cock going in ahhhh mm pls vineel not more mmmm stop it this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
GHmiCmvaEAEFkBy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
ha ha of course akka ...i will take u .......yes akka i know ..i also kiss her cheeks ....as she moans like that ..i look at her ...akka sorry i didnt mean to touch u there ...sorry akka ...
mmmmmmm..aaa..aaaa.. ashika will be still reeling from that touch of yours.. her eyes will be closed.. u can see her boobs heaving up and down.. she opens her eyes after some time.. abhi.. u know where u touched me right? do u casually tell sorry to every woman when u touch her there? do u know what emotions i go through when touched there?
F598tXhaQAAGUhD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmm. yes.s.anju.. u are a white cow.. with white udders. mm. he will be squeezing her tits harder in lust and will be motorboating her boobs hard.. mmm.. aa yess... anju.. what happened? i am only sucking your boobs na?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
akka i am sorry ...i didnt meant to touch intentionally na .....pls akka forgive me mmmmmm akka any punishment u want u can give me jh

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
mmmm. yes.s.anju.. u are a white cow.. with white udders. mm. he will be squeezing her tits harder in lust and will be motorboating her boobs hard.. mmm.. aa yess... anju.. what happened? i am only sucking your boobs na?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck mmm u love my boobs soo much ahhhhhhh mm yess mmmm yess mmmmmmmmmmahhhhhh mmm anju rubbiung his head as he motarboats aaujjjjjjjjjjjj ,m,,, ues s,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmb,,,,,,,,,,,,, what vineel u dont know mm u have gotten soo hard ahhhhhhh mmmm fuck mm u will tear my pants u pervert ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmyes smmm
GHH5_nmWUAAKqji

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
akka i am sorry ...i didnt meant to touch intentionally na .....pls akka forgive me mmmmmm akka any punishment u want u can give me jh
fine..fine.. but.. i cant leave you just because u said a simple sorry... come here... abhi.. don;t tell this to anyone... can u put ur hands on my breasts once and press them? she asks with her heartbeat rising... u can see her chest heaving as she says that
FtQHXx8aAAU7yzO

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmm.. anju.. yes.. i love ur boobs.. mm.aaaa ..slurp.slurp.. he will be licking the underside of her both boobs. mm.aaa yess.. sorry anju.. what can i do now..? do one thing.. remove ur pants na..i will put my cock in ur pussy. i promise.. i wont do anything more. .i will just put it inside without moving

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
akka yess i take any punishment u want ......as she tells me that mm i will be suprised ..akka u want to to press there ..but but u just said its wrong na ....i looking at her ....i feeling bad ......ok ok i will do it ...i come close n keep myhand on her boob

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
140 XP
mmmmm.. anju.. yes.. i love ur boobs.. mm.aaaa ..slurp.slurp.. he will be licking the underside of her both boobs. mm.aaa yess.. sorry anju.. what can i do now..? do one thing.. remove ur pants na..i will put my cock in ur pussy. i promise.. i wont do anything more. .i will just put it inside without moving
what vineel mmm no no mm that cheating na mmmmmmmmm mm ufff mmmmm mmmm idiot next what u want to lick my armpits huh mm naughty mmmmmmmmmm mkmm as she says no he will feeling bad ......mmm anju looking at him ....ok o ki will remove /...but no moving ok ..ui hace totay there only ...shm,,,
GHGVQv4W0AAqyqE

Members

Threads

Back