hqdefault.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
genelia is class teacher ........she would be good teacher ...but one of her student keep failing in exams .....
geni would have given detention n made him study but ....he wont pass ........she comes to class room to hand out result .....she calls mahi last ....as he is the only failed again ...she looking at u angrily ....hand u paper ...here mahi

hpse-fullsize-3808461184-Genelia-D-Souza-at-mother-baby-care-centre-launch-on-23rd-Nov-2016-90-5836bee86cdc0.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
i hear her calling me ....i come near the window ......maam can u give me some money i beggin her ...she can see my dirty body n clothes ....

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
110 XP
ab.o1 said:
i hear her calling me ....i come near the window ......maam can u give me some money i beggin her  ...she can see my dirty body n clothes ....

hey, lad.. why u begging on the streets ? where is mama nd papa ?? chi... u stink, yuk... yet she still wants to listen to you...
maisie-williams-and-sophie-turner-out-shopping-in-paris-bikini-ce-ed-image-hot-1382253539.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
maam i need money ......i have to get money n then only go home or else my papa wont let me in i say sadly ...

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
110 XP
ab.o1 said:
genelia is class teacher ........she would be good teacher ...but one of her student keep failing in exams .....
geni would have given detention n made him study but ....he wont pass ........she comes to class room to hand out result .....she calls mahi last ....as he is the only failed again ...she looking at u angrily ....hand u paper ...here mahi

teacher.. my mom came to school today.. she is waiting in the principal office.. 

can you please tell my mom that I am not  a bad student... 

I am very very innocent kid.. looks like a pig

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
110 XP
ab.o1 said:
maam i need money ......i have to get money n then only go home or else my papa wont let me in i say sadly ...

aww... you poor thing.. you know what i will give u more than just money... come and stay with me in the hotel for a few days...

come on, abhi.. get in the car... you stink abhi.. u did not bath or what ?

maise decides to take in abhi as a publicity stunt... but not really interested..
Maisie-Williams-Feet-3519069.jpg

Reactions: soldat-64

Members

Threads

Back