Fucked Up Minds

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
as i come home .....i run to my akka's room ....i come n hug her ....what akka u are again sad today ......what happened this time huh
Ashika casually hugs u with affection... what to tell abhi.. my husband.. is saying that.. i am the reason for us not getting a child... he got angry on me again.. and asked me to go home... anyways,.. dont worry about me. .this is normal for me. .tell me.. how are ur studies?
Fo7vQuYaUAIyFb0

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
Anju.. i want to use your boobs as pillows daily. mm. .slurp.slurp. slurp.. i wish your boobies gave milk.. he sucks harder.. mmmm. slurp.slurp. .squeezing one boob hard.. and sucking the other one.. mmm.. i cant have enough of your boobies anju.. how did you grow them?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
i am sorry akka ....ur hubby is idiot ......maybe he is prob.....anyway my studies are doing good ...i am first in class cox u taught me well na akka

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
Anju.. i want to use your boobs as pillows daily. mm. .slurp.slurp. slurp.. i wish your boobies gave milk.. he sucks harder.. mmmm. slurp.slurp. .squeezing one boob hard.. and sucking the other one.. mmm.. i cant have enough of your boobies anju.. how did you grow them?
anju movin her head form side to side as u suck her boobs liek that ahhhhhhhh mmmmmm ufff mm not even my bg sucked my tits ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmnaught u want milk jhjjjjjjjjjjjjj
GG9UzYTW0AEZ2Zh

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
i am sorry akka ....ur hubby is idiot ......maybe he is prob.....anyway my studies are doing good ...i am first in class cox u taught me well na akka
cmon.. leave about him... oh.. that is so nice abhi... wow.. first in class huh.. cmon.. where is my treat then? i only taught u na... tell me.. where will u take you take your akka for lunch? or wait.. do you only take your gfs for dates huh? haha?
FsoMVC0XwAALBL8

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmm .aaslurp...slurp.. .slurp. .yes.s. anju. .i want to suck your milk.. will u give me? how much milk will you give me? he suddenly hugs her hard and presses his hard cock over her pussy on her night pants

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
cmon.. leave about him... oh.. that is so nice abhi... wow.. first in class huh.. cmon.. where is my treat then? i only taught u na... tell me.. where will u take you take your akka for lunch? or wait.. do you only take your gfs for dates huh? haha?
ha ha akka come on ....i will take u anywhere u want ....u want to go place where u love to eat .....what my akka wants to my gf huh mmm u want to go to date huh ......i move back as i am talking to her ...my hand brushes her boobs ...i ignore it

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
mmmmm .aaslurp...slurp.. .slurp. .yes.s. anju. .i want to suck your milk.. will u give me? how much milk will you give me? he suddenly hugs her hard and presses his hard cock over her pussy on her night pants
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my boobs ahhhhhhhhh fuck mmm what milk huh ...u are pervert ...how will i get milk .....for that i should get pregnant ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmanju can fell his cock pressing on her nignt pant mmm she trying to move back mmmmm mm mm vineel mmmm i think this enough mm stop pls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
GG9c7AQa0AU9iKo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
ha ha akka come on ....i will take u anywhere u want ....u want to go place where u love to eat .....what my akka wants to my gf huh mmm u want to go to date huh ......i move back as i am talking to her ...my hand brushes her boobs ...i ignore it
take me to that restaurant we used to go abhi... haha.. idiot.. i only asked u to take me on a date.. i never said i want to be ur gf... u will always be my sweet little brother. .she kisses ur forehead... as u are moving back and ur hand brushes her boob.. ashika moans loudly ...aaaaaahhhhh.h.
GAom5L2WgAA25DK

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
ha ha of course akka ...i will take u .......yes akka i know ..i also kiss her cheeks ....as she moans like that ..i look at her ...akka sorry i didnt mean to touch u there ...sorry akka ...

Members

Threads

Back