Incest Sinful Delicacies (With AI Images)

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter X***

Melissa opened the door. They walked into the lounge.

There was not a moment Neal was not mesmerized by her ass cheeks.
They jiggled as she walked beckoning them to follow her inside.

03b49ec3-ff22-4321-af7e-86047ebaf089-width-512-height-1024

Melissa was the first to speak, her voice tinged with curiosity and concern. "Beth, what are you doing here? How did you find us?"

Beth approached them with a somber expression and took a deep breath. "I have something important to tell you all." She turned to Neal, her eyes filled with a mixture of emotions.

"Melissa please let me explain it...", said, Beth looking towards Melissa as her gaze flickered nervously, with a glint of guilt and remorse as they sat down.

Melissa said softly, "She's your father's sister..."

Beth looked at everyone apologetically and then lowered her eyes. "Melissa, I didn't have a choice."

Neal stared at Beth in shock, a sudden realization dawning on him.

Beth gave Melissa and Neal apologetic glances and approached them, "Forgive me, Melissa"

Melissa shot an angry look at Beth.

Neal and Jen looked confused.

IMG-20231013-213551

Melissa sighed deeply and paused for a moment before uttering, "I saw her fucking your Dad, her own brother."

Neal's eyes bulged, a wave of conflicting emotions churning in his heart and head, his mouth wide open as if his soul had left his body, with a nonchalant voice.

Jen was still trying to wrap her head around the news, her eyes widening with a combination of confusion and curiosity, "Wait, that means Dad was cheating on you and jeez with her sister, mom?"

Melissa tried to break the truth delicately, but the reality of the situation hit hard. Her expression was stern and disapproving. "Yes, that's what I confirmed as well."

She glared at Beth. "I never talked to him after that and moved out with you two. Now I realise it was all because she kept egging and seducing him..." she sneered as Beth held her hands against her breasts.

IMG-20231013-215250

Neal looked shocked, a plethora of emotions flowing through his mind, confusion, hurt and anger, the revelation left him stunned, as he still hadn't got a grip of the real truth of his father that hurt his mom so badly emotionally.

Neal finally found his voice and asked, "My aunt? But we thought you were just a regular customer at the café. Why didn't you tell us before?"

Beth's gaze was filled with regret. "I kept it a secret to protect you, your mother and Jen. After your father's death, I was afraid that our past connection to the SilentHawks would put you in danger. But I can't hide it any longer."

Melissa's curiosity got the better of her as she asked, "SilentHawks? What is that?"

Beth explained, "The SilentHawks were a secret organization dedicated to justice and protection from dark forces. Kelsier was one of its best members. And we all worked together to bring down criminal organizations like the Nightshade Syndicate."

Jen chimed in, "The Nightshade Syndicate?"

Beth nodded. "Yes, they were our most formidable adversaries. They sought powerful artifacts, and we had to stop them from obtaining those artifacts."

Melissa hissed, "Doesn't explain why he cheated on me. Didn't he ever love me? Didn't you have any regard for me at all?"

Beth softened a little, her voice filled with remorse. "He didn't mean it, Melissa. He loved you more than anything. But all from descendants of SilentHawks have this special elemental powers that can only be awakened by having sex with one of their bloodline members and they share their awakenings."

Beth looked to the side, shame colouring her face. "That's why it took him and me both to fulfill the prophecy. Together, our powers were awakened. Our destiny was revealed, but I do loved him too."

Melissa asked curiously, "What bullshit are you spouting..."
"Believe it or not, I swear by my life," She continued.

She stood up facing them, "Ok, let me show you something."

And closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them, her dress changed into green bellydancer costume.

Neal's cock throbbed, looking at Beth's naked, curvy figure. His eyes wide open in shock and awe.

da59276c-5f1d-4b61-bb7e-7d42db43aad6-width-512-height-768

Melissa was rubbing her eyes like she couldn't beleive what they have seen.

Jen shouted, "What the fuck..."

Beth said, "This is just a small trick being a elemental can do...we can change our clothes as we wish."

As she changed back into her usual clothes.

Jen, still shocked, muttered, "I am gonna be sick..."

Melissa was still puzzled and intrigued as her gaze shifted towards her. "What happened to him, where is he now?."

Neal, still coming to terms with the revelation about Beth being his aunt, asked, "What happened to my father? Why didn't he come back?"

Beth's eyes welled up with tears. "Neal, your father sacrificed himself to protect the mission. He gave his life to ensure that the Syndicate couldn't gain the power they sought. He always wanted his son to live a normal life and was always keeping an eye on you guys behind the shadows, protecting you from every danger. He celebrated Jen's and yours birthday every year without all fail alone in the dark nights."

7a237540-78f8-47a1-ad7c-498817056c81-width-512-height-1024

The weight of the revelation hung in the air, and the group sat in silence, absorbing the truth of the past.

Jen leaned forward, her eyes filled with sadness and grief as she let the realisation hit her. "Tell us more about this Nightshade Syndicate. What were they after, and how did it lead to your mission with our father?"

Beth sighed, her voice taking on a weighty tone. "The Syndicate was obsessed with acquiring ancient artifacts of immense power. In that particular mission, they sought an artifact known as the 'Tears of the Eclipse.' It had the power to manipulate shadows and bend them to their will. If they got their hands on it, they could have become unstoppable."

Jen shuddered at the thought. "So, your mission was to prevent them from obtaining the Tears of the Eclipse?"

Beth nodded. "Yes, but it was more complicated than that. The Syndicate had infiltrated the highest levels of government and had eyes and ears everywhere. Your father and I had to work covertly, without any official support."

Neal's eyes were fixed on Beth, his mind racing with questions. "What happened during that mission, Beth? What went wrong?"

Beth looked down, her expression filled with regret. "We managed to locate the Tears of the Eclipse, but a traitor within the SilentHawks revealed our plans to the Syndicate. They ambushed us, and a fierce battle ensued. Your father and I were separated, and I barely escaped with my life."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued, "I couldn't save him, Neal. I couldn't save your father. I've carried that guilt with me for years."

Neal reached out and placed a comforting hand on Beth's shoulder. "Beth, it wasn't your fault. You did everything you could."

"I was back in London when I got information that leader of the Syndicate was last seen around here and my mission was to uncover his next move when I came across you two working at the Café Red Rosé as I was passing by the road, I further spied on you, and when I found Melissa and you two going to the Brighton beach together all my doubts were gone, you are really Kelsier, your Dad's family."

"I felt an undeniable attraction towards you seeing the exact same face as your dad when he was at your age and after spending so much time with you at the Red Rose Café, fell in love with you, he was my only love and here you were the exact replica of him, the way you speak, your smile and even the way you look into my eyes."

Neal stood up and hugged her. "Thank you for telling us the truth, Beth."

Jen walked to him and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "It was tough for all of us. Losing our Dad. He was our role model, and we all missed him. I was very angry with him and it was always my dream to punch him or slap him after mom left with us, but, now that he's gone..."

She broke into tears, remembering the man who used to take her and her brother camping and skiing in the hills, teaching her to ride a bike.

Melissa's eyes were glassy, as she wasn't able to utter a single word after hearing the truth during the entire conversation, thinking how she was wrong all along, a slight tear rolled over her cheek, but she pulled back. "Oh, Kelsier, I'm so sorry...I don't know...it's so confusing...I always loved...you."

IMG-20231013-212902

He moved closer to Melissa, his hands wrapped around her slender frame.

"Mom, it's alright. Dad is always with us in spirit. We can't bring him back, but we can honor his legacy by protecting our small world."
Tears welled up in Jen's eyes and began rolling down her cheeks.

After the tension surrounding Beth's revelation had settled to some extent, the group sat around the dimly lit lounge, contemplating their next steps.

It was Beth who finally broke the silence, her voice soft and tentative as she turned to Neal. "Neal, I know this has been a lot to take in, and I understand that it might be difficult for you. But I'd like to make amends and help you embrace your heritage. I'd like to train you, just as your father was trained in the ways of the SilentHawks."

Neal looked at Beth, a mix of emotions in his eyes, but he was open to the idea. "Training? What kind of training are you talking about?"

Beth explained, "I can teach you the skills and knowledge passed down in our family. The abilities your father possessed, like combat techniques, mastering artifacts, and understanding the delicate balance of power. It's essential for your safety. No SilentHawk is ever safe."

Melissa, who had been listening attentively, added, "Neal, this training could be an opportunity for you to gain the skills and knowledge needed to protect yourself and Jen."

Jen nodded in agreement, "It's a chance to honor father's legacy and strengthen our group."

Neal, after a moment of contemplation, finally spoke. "Alright, Aunt Beth, I guess that, I should call you that now, I'll do it."

Beth's face brightened with a hint of relief, and she smiled.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter XI***

In the shadowy castle on a dark and ominous night, near the Bloodhaven Village.

3ca921f5-d1c2-4d9b-95c6-71b1f8b13e86-width-512-height-768

Isabella, the Queen of the Vampires, sat upon her throne at the roof of the castle in the moonlight. Her crimson eyes glowed with an insatiable hunger as she watched a trembling man who had been brought before her.

The man, his voice quivering, pleaded, "Please, Your Highness, spare me. I have a family, children who depend on me. I beg for mercy."

Isabella's lips curled into a wicked smile. "Oh, my dear, you misunderstand. I don't show mercy. I show hunger."

With a swift, predatory movement, she lunged towards the man, her teeth sinking into his neck. His agonized cries echoed through the castle as Isabella fed on his life force, draining him of his blood. The man grew weaker with each passing moment.

ac478869-2394-4344-8882-de02de84602f-width-512-height-768

After she had her fill, Isabella withdrew, a sinister dissatisfaction in her eyes. Her thirst momentarily quenched, she remarked, "That's better, but I'm still hungry. I'll need to hunt again soon."

Isabella licked the remaining blood off her lips, savoring the taste. She looked down at the man, whose face was now pale as death, his eyes devoid of life. He had been drained completely, "Poor guy, I didn't even like the taste of him."

As Isabella walked away from the corpse, her thoughts turned to the past. "It's hard to believe how much has changed in a hundred years. We were once feared, but now we must skulk about in the shadows, preying on those unsuspecting."

Her expression darkened, and she clenched her fists. "But soon, things will be different. Soon, we will reclaim our rightful place at the top of the food chain, and the world will once again tremble in fear of the vampires."

Somewhere far away, on the Dark Revenant Isles, there stood a large stone castle with a dark and foreboding atmosphere.

In the secluded chambers of Victor's island stronghold, the King of Revenants, Victor Blackthorn, and the Queen of the Undead, Seraphina, found themselves alone in the stillness of the night. The room was dimly lit, casting eerie shadows across the surroundings.

Their conversation was filled with an air of tension as they discussed their shared goals and the challenges that lay ahead. Victor's deep voice resonated through the room as he said, "Mom, our time is running out. We must harness Myr's power before it's too late, I've waited for long enough."

After sometime, Victor and Seraphina found a moment of respite from their dark plans.

A playful grin tugged at Seraphina's lips as she turned to Victor, her skeletal features softened by the teasing glint in her eyes."You know, Victor," she began, her voice carrying a mischievous tone, "I've always wondered how someone as serious as you could lead an army of revenants. You must have a hidden talent for fun."

Victor, caught slightly off guard, chuckled softly. "Fun isn't exactly in my job description, mom. I leave that to the living."

Seraphina's laughter echoed through the room like a haunting melody. "Oh, come now, Victor. Even the undead need a break from time to time. I bet you'd make a mean dance partner."

Victor's gaze softened, and a hint of amusement crept into his voice. "Dancing with the King of Revenants, huh? Now that's a story to tell."

"Well, you're certainly smitten by that blonde chick at the Bloodhaven village, so you better dance your best," Seraphina replied, her tone light and teasing.

A wistful expression passed over Victor's face, and he said, "She was a remarkable woman, that one."

"Victor, you have all the power in the world to make any woman you set sight upon. Then why you left her that night?"

"Mom, women are like fine roses. They need time to bloom. I cannot force the petals open."

"Wise words, my son. But you know, a woman can only bloom with a man's love."

"I will keep that in mind. But you certainly enjoyed your time with that man,....um what was his name?"

"Neal...as I remember," Seraphina smiled, her skeletal features becoming more visible in the dim light.

"Yeah, Neal...that was the guy. You two made quite a pair, dancing the night away on the lake or should I call you Ria Blackthorn, the Queen of the Undead," Victor laughed, shaking his head.

"Hah! I am a woman with many names and a thousand faces, and uncountable stories, some which have been forgotten with time."

"Yes, but it was fun disguising as a human to enjoy a little taste of the mortal life, and you two looked incredible that night on top of it", Victor added.

"I can't wait to see their faces when we rise from the ashes and claim this world. I am eager to witness their demise. They will all bow before us and pay homage to their true rulers," Victor remarked with a cold sneer, his eyes flashing with malicious intent.

"So, my baby was all alone that night while your mommy and sister was enjoying themselves with Neal?"

"Nah, I was busy searching for the compass there, Mom," Victor said, his voice heavy and serious.

"You can be so serious sometimes. You should learn to have fun," Seraphina chided, her tone light and teasing. "Come now, let mommy make up to you now. Prove to me that you can fuck me better than Neal"

She said as she looked at him with a seductive gleam in her eyes.

Victor's eyes narrowed, his voice cold and detached. "I don't need your pity, Mother."

"It's not pity, my son. It's a challenge."

Victor looked at her mom sitting on the bed in her red clad gown spreading her legs slightly.

IMG-20231014-134625

He then looked down at her pants and made them disappear, revealing his muscular body, naked from the waist down, his massive cock dangling between his legs.

"Let's see who can cum the most, Ria or Max. The one who cums first loses," Victor challenged.

She moved into doggystle position, her netherlips facing him, and said, "Show me what you've got, big boy."

Victor approached his mother, his cock hardening with each step. When he reached her, he grabbed her hips and rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet, waiting pussy.

She felt his tip pushing her lips apart and spreading them open, then she felt his cock slowly entering her tight tunnel, stretching her walls as he went deeper inside her.

She felt his warm and throbbing member penetrating her depths. Her pussy walls clenching tightly around his shaft, she moaned in pleasure as her body accepted his massive cock.

Victor's grip tightened around her tits, and he began thrusting in and out of her, his pace gradually increasing.

Pic-Retouch-20231014-134505485

"Ahh! Victor, yes! Fuck me harder, baby," Seraphina moaned as her body rocked back and forth with the force of his thrusts.

Victor's eyes were fixed on his mother's back as he fucked her from behind, watching the way her body moved with his.

"Tell me, mom, am I better than him?"

"You're the best, son. Ahh! That's the spot. Fuck me harder!"

Victor grinned, his gaze still locked on his mother's back. "You like that, mom? You like being fucked by your King-son?"

"Ohh yes, baby. You're the best," Seraphina moaned as her body writhed with pleasure.

Victor's thrusts became more aggressive, his cock pounding into his mother's tight pussy, making her cry out in ecstasy. "Yes! Fuck me harder, baby! Fucking give it to me!"

Seraphina's moans of pleasure filled the room, echoing off the stone walls.

She came with a loud, animalistic moan, her body shaking and trembling as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Victor continued to pound into her, his pace unrelenting.

"You have lost the game, Mom," Victor said as his cock penetrated deep into her pussy, making her cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you next time," he continued as his cock pushed deeper inside her.

"Now what will be my prize for winning the game?"

"I will ask Isabella to find the compass as soon as possible so that we can have help fun like old times together again," Seraphina promised as Victor's cock kept penetrating her deeply.

"She's been there lonely in that village long enough bet her pussy is aching for brotherly love."

Victor came at the thought of pounding both Seraphina and Isabella again, filling her with his warm, sticky cum. Seraphina moaned in pleasure as she felt his hot seed filling her womb.

"It's good to feel loved," Seraphina hummed.

As Nessa approached the eerie village under the perpetual twilight, the guards stationed at its entrance recognized her and quickly informed her of a message from Queen Isabella.

Pic-Retouch-20231014-132701068

One of the guards, his voice filled with a mix of respect and unease, spoke, "Lady Nessa, Queen Isabella has requested your presence. She awaits you in the castle."

Nessa nodded, acknowledging the message. She opened her hairy ponytail, letting her green hair flow freely down her back.

"I'm off, boys. Keep up the search going."

72732107-72a2-40d1-a90f-96f2f7e27e65-width-512-height-1024

She beckoned her undead companions.

Nessa entered the grand castle, her footsteps echoing in the dimly lit corridor as she approached the Queen of the Vampires. Isabella, seated on her ornate throne, watched Nessa's approach, her eyes glowing in the darkness.

6dd53c89-0cc5-4630-ba16-1cbf91d0d0e9-width-512-height-768

"Queen Isabella," Nessa greeted as she bowed respectfully.

"Nessa, you have arrived," Isabella's voice was both regal and cold. "I trust your mission is proceeding as planned."

Nessa replied with a respectful curtsey, "My Queen, we are making progress, but the search for the compass is proving to be more challenging than anticipated. It's difficult to predict how much longer it will take."

Isabella's crimson eyes bore into Nessa as she responded, "Time is of the essence, Nessa. We cannot afford any delays. Myr's power must be harnessed soon, my brother is getting more restless everyday. Do not disappoint me."

Nessa nodded, her loyalty to Isabella unwavering. "I understand, my Queen. We will redouble our efforts to locate the compass and ensure its retrieval."

"Good. Now, there is another matter we need to discuss," Isabella began, her tone shifting to a more casual, almost playful tone. "It appears your men have captured a group of humans. Is anyone of them worthy of satiating my hunger or should I feed on all of them?"

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter XII***

It was a quiet weekend afternoon, and Melissa and Neal found themselves alone at home. Neal had just returned from his part-time job at the cafe, and Melissa had a rare half day off from her demanding job as a police officer.

As he entered the living room, he saw his mom still wearing her office stockings and had changed into a sheer black tunic that did nothing to cover her boobs' traces.

IMG-20231015-181001

The sight sent a sudden, unexpected thrill through his body, and he quickly found himself growing hard.

He cleared his throat, attempting to shake off the inappropriate thoughts that had sprung into his mind."Hey, mom, you early up today?" he asked, trying to focus on anything other than his throbbing erection.

As he gently sat down beside her on the couch, his concern evident in his voice as he asked, "Is everything alright, mom? You seem a bit down. Is there something bothering you?"

She sighed, her shoulders slumping as the weight of whatever was troubling her pressed down on her. She hesitated for a moment but then decided to confide in Neal, "It's just work, Neal. The job is getting to me. There are times when it's so hard to witness all the hardships people face out there. I know it's my duty to protect and serve, but sometimes it feels overwhelming."

Neal nodded empathetically, placing a comforting hand on Melissa's shoulder. "I can only imagine how tough it must be, mom. You're incredibly strong and brave for doing what you do. But remember, it's also okay to feel vulnerable and seek support when you need it. I'm here for you, always."

Melissa managed a weak smile, grateful for Neal's understanding as they continued to talk.

Melissa, still sitting beside Neal, sighed and looked at him with a mix of determination and concern in her eyes. She finally opened up, "Neal, there's something I haven't told you yet. I've been working on a very challenging case at the police department. It's a drug bar case, and it's been taking up a lot of my time and energy."

Neal listened attentively, realizing the gravity of the situation. "That sounds like a complex and dangerous case, mom. I can see why it's been affecting you so much. Is there anything I can do to support you in this?"

Melissa appreciated Neal's offer of support, but she knew the risks involved. "It's a sensitive matter, Neal. I can't share all the details, but knowing that I have your support means the world to me. Sometimes, it's just about having someone to talk to and lean on when things get tough."

Melissa considered Neal's request, understanding that opening up and sharing the details of her work was a difficult decision. After a moment of contemplation, she decided to trust her son and provide some insight into her ongoing investigation.

She began, "Neal, I can't share all the confidential details, but what I can tell you is that we're trying to dismantle a dangerous drug cartel that's been operating in the city for far too long. It's not just about arresting the dealers, but also about exposing the people behind it and ensuring that justice is served."

Neal nodded, showing his support, "I appreciate your honesty, mom. I understand the importance of keeping certain things confidential. Just know that I'm here to support you in any way I can, even if it's just being a listening ear."

Melissa smiled, grateful for Neal's understanding and his willingness to be there for her during these challenging times.

Neal, appreciating Melissa's openness, replied, "Mom, what's bothering me isn't the nature of your work. I admire your dedication to making the city safer. What concerns me is seeing how it affects you, the toll it takes on you emotionally. I just worry about your well-being and want to ensure you're taking care of yourself in the midst of it all."

Melissa hesitated for a moment but decided to share the more personal aspect of the case with Neal. She said with a hint of unease, "Neal, there's something about this case that's been bothering me on a personal level. You see, the drug bar I'm investigating is a couple's only establishment, and, well, Robert, my mentor at the police station, asked me to act as his girlfriend to gain access and gather more information."

Neal's brow furrowed as he absorbed this information. He could sense Melissa's discomfort and the ethical dilemma it presented. "That sounds like a challenging situation, Mom. I can understand why you're not comfortable with it. What do you plan to do? Is there an alternative approach you can take?"

Melissa sighed, her concern evident. "I've been trying to find another way, but it's proving difficult. I don't want to compromise my principles, but I also want to see this case through. It's a delicate balance, and I haven't figured it out yet."

Neal reassured her, "Mom, I trust your judgment. You'll find a way to handle this without compromising your integrity. Just know that I'm here to support you, no matter what you decide."

Neal, concerned for Melissa's well-being and understanding the predicament she faced, took a deep breath before making a suggestion. "Mom, I know this is a difficult situation, and I don't want to see you compromise your principles. If it helps, I'm willing to act as your boyfriend for this operation. We can work together on this, and you won't have to rely on Robert or put yourself in an uncomfortable position."

Melissa looked at Neal, touched by his offer and the genuine concern in his eyes. "Nealie, you'd do that for me?"

Neal nodded with a reassuring smile. "Of course, mom. We're a team, and I want to support you in any way I can. We'll find a way to handle this case together while keeping your integrity intact."

Melissa was taken aback by Neal's proposal, feeling both surprised and touched by his willingness to support her. She hesitated, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts. On one hand, she appreciated Neal's offer as it would allow her to maintain her principles as a police officer and continue the investigation. On the other hand, she was worried about involving him in a potentially dangerous operation.

"Nealie, I appreciate your willingness to help, but this operation could be risky. It's not just about acting as my boyfriend; it might involve some dangerous situations," Melissa said, her voice tinged with concern.

Neal met her gaze with determination, not willing to give up on the idea. "Mom, I understand the risks, but I want to be there for you. We can take precautions, work together closely, and ensure our safety. I don't want to see you go through this alone. We're a team, and we can handle it together."

Melissa could see the sincerity in Neal's eyes, and his persistence began to wear down her initial hesitation. She knew that having him by her side would provide not only emotional support but also an added layer of protection.

After a moment of contemplation, she finally gave a small, relieved smile. "Alright, Nealie. If you're sure about this, then let's do it together. I trust you, and I know we can make this work."

"Should we make some coffee for us?" Melissa said as she got up from the sofa and started moving towards kitchen while holding his hand.
"Yes, that would be nice, mom.Thanks," Neal said, following her into the kitchen.

As Melissa began making the coffee, Neal took a seat at the counter and admired her as she worked.
"Nealie can you embrace me from behind while I work on coffee," Melissa said while looking over her shoulder at him.

"Sure, mom," he replied, moving behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He could smell the intoxicating scent of her hair and feel the warmth of her body against his.
His hands moved under her panties slightly pulling them downwards.
"You know, it's going to be difficult for me to focus with you doing that," she whispered, her voice low and husky.

IMG-20231015-114353

Neal massaged her asscheeks, his hands roaming over her firm buttocks. "Is that so? Then perhaps we should take a break from the coffee and explore this further," he suggested, his lips brushing against her neck.

Melissa moaned softly, her head tilting back as she pressed her body against his.
"Mmm..baby, this is so good," she murmured.

Neal's hands continued to explore her butt, teasing her sensitive areas and eliciting pleasurable reactions from her.

"You know, I've always loved how you make me feel. Even when we were just mom-son, I couldn't help but notice the electricity between us," Melissa breathed, her eyes half-closed in pleasure.

"But you're touch is too rough to convince people that we're a couple at bar. Don't worry, I will teach you how to become an expert in touching and teasing women," Melissa said.

"Oh yeah?" Neal questioned, his voice laced with desire.

"Mhm...

Melissa turned around fixing her panties and placing her hands on the counter and facing him, her eyes filled with a passionate intensity.

image-2

Melissa said with a mischievous grin, "I have to admit, your touch can be a bit... rough at times. We need to work on making our act convincing. After all, we want to blend in with the other couples at the bar, right?"

Neal chuckled, realizing that Melissa was right. "I suppose you're right, mom. I promise to be a better actor, but you'll have to teach me the art of being a convincing boyfriend."

Melissa winked and said, "Consider it a crash course in romance, Nealie. Don't worry; we'll make it through this operation and have a good laugh about it later."

Melissa couldn't resist a bit more teasing. She said, "Alright, Neal, let's start with the basics. Remember, it's all about subtlety and charm. Here, give me your hand."

Neal extended his hand, and Melissa took it gently.

She began to guide him through some basic hand-holding techniques, making sure their grasp was both convincing and affectionate."See, Nealie, it's about being relaxed and comfortable, like this," she said as she demonstrated. "No need to crush my hand, just a gentle and reassuring hold."

Neal tried to mimic her, but with a mischievous grin, he tightened his grip slightly. "Like this, you mean mom?"Melissa laughed, playfully swatting his arm. "Oh, you! You're getting the hang of it, but not too tight. We want to look like a loving couple, not trying to break each other's hands!"

She moved towards the couch holding his hands back again, and made him sit on the sofa. She sat beside him and continued, "Now, for the next step, let's practice a bit of kissing. Remember, keep it light and tender. Like this..."

She gently pressed her lips against his, lingering for a moment before pulling back. Neal felt his heart skip a beat as the heat of the moment caught up to him.
He was mesmerized by the softness of her lips, and his desire to kiss her deeper was overwhelming. He moved closer and kissed her passionately. As their kiss deepened, he found himself growing more aroused, his hands roaming over her body. His touch was gentle yet filled with a growing hunger for her.
"Help me take my top off, Nealie," she said in a seductive tone.

"Mom?! But we are just practicing our roles," Neal said.

"It's alright, Nealie, just help me get it off," she whispered.

Neal unhooked her straps and pulled her top barely covering her large breasts.

IMG-20231015-200713
lithuanian symbols

"Now what, mom?" he asked.
"Mom, if I pull out a little more you're going to be naked in front of me."
Melissa just nodded.

Neal slowly pulled her top and bra down, exposing her beautiful, full, and firm breasts.
Melissa's nipples were hard, and she was breathing heavily, clearly turned on by what they were doing.

Neal's mouth went dry as he took in the sight of her naked chest. He could feel his cock stiffening in his pants as his arousal intensified.

IMG-20231015-134518

She looked so beautiful and sensual, and he wanted nothing more than to make love to her right then and there.
"Come on, Nealie, let's take it further". She pointed to him with her finger.

"I'm angry with you baby, always leaving the task unfinished." She hissed as she took of her top completely revealing her perfect body expect her black panties and stockings.

She beckoned him with a finger to sit beside her and made him sit down.

IMG-20231015-134634

"Now, baby, let me teach you the art of foreplay and lovemaking," she said.
"Now, listen to my instructions carefully, and follow them," Melissa instructed, her voice low and husky.

"First, start with kissing me all over my body. My lips, my neck, my...breasts. Be gentle, but also passionate. Take your time, and really enjoy it," she continued.

Neal was nervous, but the desire and hunger for her were overpowering. He did as she said, his lips tracing a trail of kisses along her body. He could feel her responding to his touch, her breathing becoming heavier as she writhed beneath him.

"Mmm..." She purred as his lips moved below her neck.
Neal was hesitant as his mouth reached her nipples.
"Yes, baby. Lick my nipples and suck on them gently. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me," she assured him.

He did as he was told, his tongue flicking over her erect nipples slightly
"Oh, yes, Nealie. Just like that," she moaned, her body quivering with pleasure.
The sensation of her hard nipples in his mouth was driving him wild, and he could feel his cock throbbing in his pants. He grabbed her tits with his hands, and sucked them harder, making her moan loudly.
"Keep... going, baby,... keep g...oing. Ah..ah..yes." She was now gasping for air.
Melissa pulled Neal on top off her on sofa and guided him over her and clutched her hands over her hands giving him full exposure to her upper body.

"Ahhhh..ah.." She cried, her pussy was dripping wet as he held his lips fixed to her soft nipples.

IMG-20231015-202049

Neal flicked his tongue on her tits while holding her beneath him.
He continued sucking her tits, "Nealie, you're doing great, baby, you'll make a perfect boyfriend for our couple's only club mission"

She looked at him with passion in her eyes,
"Oh Nealie.. Ahh.. Aaa...," she moaned and brought him closer.

She was about to orgasm, and she could feel her whole body trembling.
She pushed Neal's with her hands throwing him on the sofa, "That's enough for today's lesson, sweetheart,"
Her breasts dangled above him like a luscious fruit begging to be devoured.

IMG-20231015-202057

Melissa knew that she couldn't hold her feelings in any longer. The sight of Neal on her sofa, his bare, muscular chest exposed, his pants down around his ankles, and his hard cock just waiting for her, was almost too much to handle.

She couldn't resist any longer, the temptation was simply too strong.
"God, Nealie...your body looks incredible...," she murmured to herself, licking her lips as she stared down at him.

She turned around towards her room, her hips swaying like a catwalk model as she walked away. She looked back over her shoulder at him, a seductive, teasing grin on her lips as her round ass swayed beneath her loose fitting stockings. She gave him a playful wink before entering her room.

Melissa entered her room with a racing heart.
She went to the closet where she stored her dildo. She knelt down and opened the box.. She riffled around, her eyes wide, a slight gasp leaving her lips.

"Fuck, Nealie, you made me do this...it was all your fault, ..." she said softly.

"You turned me on too much, and now...now you're going to witness what happens when I let go myself"

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter XIII***

In the dimly lit conference room at the Metropolitan Police Station, a group of officers gathered for the Bar mission debriefing. Melissa sat at the beside the head of the table, while Robert, her mentor, sat next to her. The other officers present were Officer Daniels and Detective James. The tension in the room was palpable.

Robert cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "Melissa, about this mission at the Velvet Mirage," he began, his voice trembling ever so slightly, "I've been asking you about us working together on this."

Melissa looked at him, her eyes steady.

d7fbd366-d3fb-4610-b010-60d13175884c-width-512-height-1024

"Sir, I appreciate your guidance and support, but I've decided to approach this mission differently. I won't be working with you as my partner."

Robert's face fell, a hint of sadness in his eyes. He tried to maintain his composure, but his disappointment was evident. "Is there a particular reason for that decision?" he asked, his voice wavering.

Melissa hesitated for a moment, carefully choosing her words. "I've met someone," she confessed, "and I think it would be best if I went into this undercover operation with someone I have a genuine connection with."

Robert's jaw tightened as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. "I see," he replied, forcing a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Well, I suppose it's important to have trust and chemistry in an undercover role. I'll support your decision."

Detective James, sensing the tension in the room, chimed in, trying to ease the atmosphere. "Let's focus on the mission, folks. We need to gather enough evidence to take down Silk, the mastermind behind this and the Velvet Mirage operation. Melissa, you know the plan. We can't afford any mistakes."

As the meeting progressed, the officers delved into more complicated aspects of the mission.

Detective James, who was known for his meticulous planning, began to outline the intricate details of the operation."Alright, team," James said, shifting the focus to the mission at hand, "We have to consider the high level of security at the Velvet Mirage. It's imperative that we gather concrete evidence while maintaining our cover.

Melissa, your role as the girlfriend will be crucial here. You need to blend in seamlessly."

Melissa nodded in understanding, her determination evident. "We've already studied the layout and security measures at the club. I'll make sure to stick to our cover story and blend in with the patrons."

Officer Daniels, always practical, chimed in, "We also need to discuss communication. We can't have any slip-ups. We should establish a discreet way to relay information back to the team without arousing suspicion."

James nodded, appreciating Daniels' attention to detail. "Good point. We'll use encrypted devices for communication. Melissa, make sure to keep your interactions natural with your boyfriend and avoid any suspicious behavior. We'll be monitoring your progress closely."

With renewed determination, Melissa nodded, steeling her resolve. "Let's do this," she said resolutely.

Jen was working her usual shift at Cafe Red Rosé, a cozy little bar nestled in a quiet corner of the city. The dimly lit, rustic ambiance was a welcome retreat for those seeking refuge from the bustling streets outside.

She had been a waiter there for years, accustomed to the regular patrons and the comforting routines of the establishment. As she moved gracefully between the tables, taking orders and delivering drinks with a warm smile, she noticed a well-dressed man sitting alone at the bar. He exuded an air of sophistication that was hard to ignore.

After a while, the man finished his drink and gracefully rose from his stool. With confident strides, he approached Jen at the bar."Excuse me," he began with a charming smile, "I couldn't help but notice your presence here. You have a striking look, a unique charm. Have you ever considered modeling?"

Jen was taken aback by the unexpected compliment. Modeling had never crossed her mind before. She had always been content with her life as a waiter, but the man's words ignited a spark of curiosity within her. She had heard stories of people's lives changing through unexpected opportunities like this.

"Modeling?" Jen replied, her voice tinged with surprise.

"I've never really thought about it, to be honest." The man continued, his tone persuasive. "You have a natural elegance and beauty that's hard to find. I represent a modeling agency, and I believe you have great potential. If you're interested, I'd love to discuss this further with you."

Jen hesitated, her mind racing. The thought of embarking on a new and exciting career was both enticing and daunting. She couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the prospect of something so unexpected."Can we talk about this some more?" Jen finally replied. "I'd like to know more about what it entails."

As she introduced herself as he introduced himself back as Mr. Anderson and emphasized the flexibility of their arrangement."Jen, you have complete creative control," Mr. Anderson explained. "You can select a photographer you feel comfortable working with, someone who understands your vision. We'll arrange photoshoots on a monthly basis to build your portfolio and give you a range of opportunities."

Jen felt a mixture of excitement and curiosity as she considered the possibilities. The freedom to choose her photographer and shape her modeling journey was enticing. She accepted Mr. Anderson's card with a sense of determination."Thank you, Mr. Anderson. This is an incredible opportunity, and I'm eager to explore it further. I'll give you a call soon to discuss the details and to start this new chapter."

Jen was deep in thought, carefully weighing her options for a photographer. Then, in a sudden and unexpected moment of self-reflection, her thoughts wandered to her brother, who was working tirelessly nearby, brewing cups of coffee and serving customers. Her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she entertained the idea of Neal capturing her in the world of modeling.

With a blend of excitement and playfulness, she decided to take a momentary break from her duties and approached the counter, where Neal was masterfully multitasking. His warm, coffee-infused smile made her smile, though her heart was racing a little faster than she'd anticipated.

"Hey, Neal," she began, her voice bearing a hint of mischief, "I've got a plot twist for you. So, there's this man, Mr. Anderson, who just strolled in and told me I should consider being a model. And guess what, you came to my mind as the perfect photographer. What do you say?"

As he turned around to the sudden interruptinon, his gaze went down to her clevage and saw her tits trying to spring free from her apron, as if he was not paying attention to her.
His gaze rose up her collar bone until their eyes connected and she flashed a sexy smile.

IMG-20231016-111000

Neal grinned and admitted with a touch of humor, "Jen, I have a confession to make. I'm not a professional photographer; I've mainly just snapped pictures of my coffee art and the occasional sunset. But, hey, every master starts somewhere, right?"

Jen couldn't help but laugh at his candid admission. "Well, you've captured the essence of a good cappuccino, so I'm sure you can capture my essence too, even if it comes with a few goofy outtakes."

Neal, charmed by the idea, reassured her, "There's no harm in experimenting with new things, and besides, I'd be honored to collaborate with you on such an exciting endeavor."

Jen moved closer to him and and gave a quick kiss on his lips, "Aww, thank you Nealie. Now, we have some planning to do! I want to make sure to capture my true essence for these shots, and that starts by letting loose a little, especially before we get started."

Neal nodded, "Yes, we'll need to practice poses and develop a style that feels comfortable and natural for you."

With that, Jen let out a squeal of excitement and embraced Neal, sharing his enthusiasm for the project.

"So, when do we start?" Jen whispered in his ears.

After completing his morning shift at the cafe on a sunny Tuesday, Neal made his way to the location Beth messaged him, filled with a mix of curiosity and anticipation. She had told him that she'd teach him the ways of the ShadowHawks' fighting skills and balance, a mysterious and intriguing prospect. He couldn't help but wonder what he was getting himself into.

He arrived at the Thames River Delta, the location where Beth had asked him to meet. The sprawling estuary was a picturesque blend of water, marshes, and lush vegetation. He took in the serene natural beauty of the area, feeling a mix of anticipation and readiness for the training that lay ahead.

Beth was already there, waiting at a designated spot. As Neal approached, he could see the determination in her eyes, and he couldn't help but admire her for the world of secrets and training she inhabited.

"Neal," Beth said with a nod of acknowledgment, "I'm glad you made it. We have an important training session ahead of us."

She was wearing a black ninja one-piece and stockings with her hair in a tied in a ponytail.

IMG-20231016-151601

Neal nodded in understanding, his body tingling with anticipation. He could hardly contain the mix of curiosity and desire to experience more of Beth and her secretive world.

Wow, Aunt Beth," he quipped, taking in the picturesque surroundings, "I didn't expect our top-secret training facility to be a nature retreat. Is this where we learn to wrestle alligators and command a legion of ducks?"

Beth chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Not quite, Neal, but the ducks are a good start. We'll train you to be the ultimate fuck...oops I'm mean duck commander."

Beth blushed at her slip of tongue. She turned to him and pointed.

"It's really a great location isn't it?" Her fingers rose from the top of her forehead to her chest, lightly caressing the fabric over her breasts. "Funny how when the sun hits, it brings out the glow in our inner souls. If you look closely, you can even see a soft reflection of light..."

Beth smiled and gestured to a large boulder next to the riverbank, inviting him to join him as the soft breeze of the sea, swaying her ass gently from side to side as she took her shoulder braces off.

7703b6e3-812c-466a-b0fb-c974d945390a-width-512-height-1024

She stood on the rock, her hands extended outwards. The wind, the rays of the sun, and her hair moved in unison as she held the stance and looked over at Neal with a mischievous smile, winking.

"Neal, let's start with the Crane Stance," She instructed, her tone becoming more serious as they delved into the core of their training. "It's all about precision and control. Stand on one leg, raise your other knee, and keep your hands poised like wings. Maintain your focus, and you'll find it easier to control your balance."

He attempted the Crane Stance, his concentration evident as he balanced on one leg, trying to mimic Beth's graceful form. "This is more challenging than I thought," he admitted, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Beth's expression softened, and she offered guidance. "It's all about practice and patience. Keep your core engaged, breathe deeply, and don't forget to find your focus. Now, let's move on to the Serpent Strike."

As the training continued, Beth couldn't help but appreciate Neal's dedication and his willingness to embrace this new adventure.

"Neal, you're doing great with the Serpent Strike," She said, her voice filled with admiration. "It's all about fluidity and grace. You're like a serpent in the way you move."

He flashed a charming smile, his confidence growing with each compliment. "Well, I've got a great teacher to guide me through it. Maybe someday I'll be as graceful as you."

Her cheeks took on a subtle flush, and she replied with a hint of flirtatiousness, "Oh, Neal, you're already pretty graceful in your own way."

As they sat there all sweaty from their training, Neal suggested they take a short break and enjoy the view.

Beth smiled and nodded. "Sounds good, Neal."

He watched the reflections dancing across the surface of the water and noticed how the soft sun beams and flowing breezes of the water swayed Beth's hair and body, the warm rays making her skin and hair glow. She looked stunning as a smile grew on her face as they enjoyed their surroundings.

He sighed in satisfaction and she smiled. They were silent as they felt the peace and tranquility envelop them.

"Aunt Beth, I'm thirsty from all the exercise," Neal suddenly panted out.

She sighed, "But Neal, there isn't any water near us we can drink here." She then stared around her and exclaimed, "I've got an idea."

He looked at her puzzled and watched as Beth began to stand up yanking him up with her and led him a into wooden deserted shed at the edge of the rocks, opening the door.

"What are you planning, Aunt Beth? Why are we going in here?" Neal questioned in shock.

She pushed herself against the wall of the shed. Neal heard a slight zipper sound as Beth slowly exposed herself to him, dropping her ninja outfit to the floor and exposing herself clad in her black-red bra and panties. His aunt was standing completely bare with the exception of her undergarments, which were thin and left almost nothing to the imagination.

She smiled slyly as she explained, "In the midst of the great outdoors, we have the power to turn into woodland beings, creatures that have free will. What's life if we can't enjoy it to the fullest with the one we care about?"

"What?" He stammered.

"Just do as I say, Auntie Beth doesn't want Nealie to stay thirsty."

He followed her orders and sat down on the floor.

Beth slowly kneeled down, a hungry look in her eye, with her back against the wall, and spreading her legs.

c2a1e837-c445-462d-ad2d-e897d7f3ea8a-width-512-height-1024-1

"Now, make my underwear wet," she whispered.

He nodded at her bizzare and stupendous idea and moved his head towards her panties. As he opened his lips, his tongue started licking the area around his aunt's labia in small, tender motions.

As Beth's excitement grew, Neal increased the forcefulness of his movements, moving his tongue back and forth around his aunt's hot thigh's flesh. He continued licking his aunt as his penis grew stiff in his pants, showing the evidence that he was enjoying himself as much as she was.

"Does it make you happy to lick me, Auntie?" Beth questioned teasingly.

"Yes, Aunt Beth," he murmured. He didn't stop pleasuring her, while tracing his head along her creamy thighs

"Mmmm," Beth moaned. Her legs were starting to shake, and she had difficulty keeping her knees from buckling under the intense pleasure.

Her pussy gushed as his tongue traced its outer edges, leaving a glistening trail of liquid along her inner thighs.

She finally became wet and began leaking through her panties, eventually falling over the edge.

"Now, Nealie I have something you can quench your thirst on," She giggled.

She bit her lip, then lowered her hand onto her soaked panties pulling them upwards tightly that it was grinding on her clit and hid her nether hole partially. Neal gasped at the sudden gesture, not expecting what she had done, his eyes following her hands.

"Lick it for a drink, baby," She whispered.

His lips parted open in response to the warm flesh sliding into his mouth. He flicked her tongue around the dampness covering her underwear, making her breathing pick up in intensity.

His tongue went around her pussy lips as she clenched her panties tightly upwards against her clit. She groaned, squirming on top of him. Her panties were stretched so tight; she was almost about to tear them.

Neal started drinking her juices with loud sucking sounds as he explored his aunt's underwear-clad womanhood near her clit. She moaned in ecstasy as her body shook uncontrollably on top of him. He made small drinking gulps that mixed with her loud moans.

"Yes, sweetie. Drink all the sweet juice auntie made for you," she panted out.

Then Beth cried out loud and yelled in excitement. She jumped up a bit upwards, leaving Neal's mouth craving for more.

She huffed, "Auntie's well is all dried up now,"

Beth pushed herself away, forcing a yelp out of her.

As Neal came back into normal sitting position, she sat back down calming her breaths.

She grinned devilishly as she laid down against the wall parting her thighs in invitation for a bigger taste of her hot sex.

Her pussy lips around her panties has taken a reddish hue from Neal's actions.

76de35e6-2ef3-4384-bc03-d02137d72a2a-width-512-height-1024-1

"Aunt Beth... wow... that was best drink I've tasted in my life" he stuttered, overwhelmed by her seductiveness and eagerness.

She laughed heartily, delighted that he had succumbed to her charms. "It's never too late to explore the unknown, Neal. The world of adulthood offers so many opportunities...just waiting to be discovered"

She watched Neal lick his lips his head lying between her legs spread wide and get up slowly, his excitement palpable.

Neal, catching his breath, grinned mischievously. "Aunt Beth, I think I'm ready for my first mission as a ShadowHawk. Do you think we can take down an evil seductrix this evening?"

Beth chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Neal, we might need a bit more practice before we tackle that evil seductrix. How about we start with mastering few poses first?"

Neal nodded in mock disappointment. "Alright, but I'm counting on you to be my partner in crime when the time comes."

Beth winked playfully. "I'll be the best partner you ever had."

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter XIV***

In the morning sun streamed in through the curtains. Melissa, while preparing breakfast, turned to Neal and asked, "Do you want me to make something special for you?"

Neal followed her into the kitchen, their closeness creating a comfortable atmosphere.

As they worked side by side, Melissa brought up the topic of their upcoming mission. "We'll have to visit that an another bar this weekend as a couple to practice acting," she said, her tone serious but tinged with a hint of playfulness.

Neal, feeling the connection between them, smiled and gently put his arms around her from back. They shared a tender moment in the kitchen, their hearts warming with affection, as they leaned in for a romantic kiss, knowing that their bond was growing stronger with each passing day.

be6e08c1-4a24-4b9c-acec-39a1df81c3bd-width-512-height-1024

Their kiss deepened, and the kitchen became a place of warmth and intimacy. Neal held Melissa close, and as they broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes and said, "I'm looking forward to practicing with you this weekend, mom."

Melissa smiled in response, her heart full of affection for Neal. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this mission," she admitted, her fingers gently tracing his cheek. "We'll make it through, together."

As Melissa and Neal enjoyed their romantic moment in the kitchen, the sound of Jen's voice echoed from the living room.

Jen's tone was filled with humor but also a hint of playfulness, "Hey, you two, I'm dying of hunger out here! Is breakfast going to be ready sometime this century?"

Melissa and Neal laughed, realizing that Jen's playful impatience had a grain of truth to it. They shared a quick smile, knowing it was time to finish up breakfast and attend to Jen's very real hunger.

Neal and Jen were in the midst of preparing for their intimate photoshoot. The anticipation and a sense of adventure filled the room as they sorted through their clothing options.

Jen, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, asked him, "Neal, what do you think I should wear for our private photoshoot?"

Neal, feeling a bit daring, couldn't resist the opportunity for some playful teasing. "How about lingerie, afraid, huh?" he suggested, a sly smile playing on his lips.

She looked at him with a mix of surprise and amusement, her eyebrows raised. "Lingerie, huh?" She paused for a moment, considering the idea. A playful grin formed on her lips as she finally agreed, "You know what, Neal? I'm up for it."

Neal was taken aback for a second but then grinned in approval. "Well, it's settled, then. I've actually ordered some beautiful pieces online."

Jen was curious, "But how do you know my size, Neal?"

Neal chuckled, "I had to do some covert reconnaissance. I called your best friend, Sarah, and she helped me with the secret mission."

Jen burst into laughter, "You and Sarah conspiring behind my back? I'm impressed!" She continued teasing him, "And what other fashion secrets have you two been hiding?"

On the much-anticipated day of their private photoshoot, they took a leave from Café, Neal and Jen made their way to the photo booth that Neal had booked.

It was a quaint little studio with a whimsical name, "The Colorful Curtains Photobooth." The name alone added to the sense of excitement and intrigue.

As they entered, their eyes widened in delight at the sight of the studio's vibrant and eclectic backdrop. The booth was adorned with an array of colorful curtains, each with its own unique pattern and design. It was as if they had stepped into a world of creativity and charm.

Jen turned to Neal, her eyes sparkling with wonder. "This place is amazing, Neal! The colorful curtains add such a playful and artistic touch."

Neal agreed with a grin. "I thought you'd like it. It's the perfect setting to capture our unique moments."

In the privacy of the colorful curtains photo booth, Neal and Jen found themselves alone, ready to embark on their intimate photoshoot. Neal handed three beautifully crafted lingerie sets to Jen, each delicately wrapped.

"Jen, it's time to channel your inner supermodel! I present to you... the lingerie challenge! You've got to change into these one by one, and we'll capture your transformation!"

Jen couldn't help but giggle at Neal's theatrics. "Well, it's not every day I get a lingerie challenge from my brother. Alright, let's do this!"

As Jen went behind one of the colorful curtains to change, Neal couldn't contain his excitement. "And here she goes, folks, for her dramatic wardrobe change!", he whispered to himself.

Jen emerged from behind the curtain in a teal lingerie set that accentuated her radiant smile.

Neal couldn't help but be struck by her beauty and couldn't resist cracking a joke, "Wow, Jen! You're not just teal-ing the show; you're stealing it!"

Jen rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Neal, you're such a charmer. But I'm seriously feeling like a peacock in this one. Do I get extra points for 'exotic bird' vibes?"

Neal laughed, "Absolutely! And I'm convinced this lingerie was designed by a fashion-forward parrot. It's got that splash of color!"

"Okay, birdie boy. On to the next now get to work. How should I pose in this one?"

"Stand straight while holding your hands above your...ahem.... chest...no ...no..., maybe more, ooh yeah... just like that Jen!"

She laughed, "No need to be a shy little mutt. Just tell me what you want me to do. " She continued on seductively. "Do you prefer I'm like this... or this...or..how about like this!"

image-2

"Alright, enough, Jen! That's it, hold it!"

Jen held her pose while Neal snapped photo after photo until he was finally satisfied with the result.

Jen admired herself on the photo screen as she cuddled in his arms and leaned her face on his head, "These photos look beautiful, Neal. I didn't know you could capture this kind of artistic flare."

He laughed, feeling slightly embarrassed by the compliment, and changed the subject, "Now, let's switch up the pose, turn your back and face towards me while looking over your shoulders,"

Jen followed his instructions, striking her best provocative pose. As Neal continued taking pictures, he couldn't help but admire Jen's voluptuous figure and striking features. Jen shaked her butt a little to tease him, and his heart fluttered at the sight.

image-3

Neal gasped, "Jen, this pose is amazing. Now, stay right there and try holding this posture."

He clicked a couple of more shots to capture the perfect moment.

Jen couldn't help but take the teasing a step further and arched her back as if asking for a spanking.

"Wow, Jen...wow"

She blew him a kiss as she moved towards the next set fluffing the curtains behind her.

Jen stepped back as Neal positioned his camera in a blue sheer Camelot negligee.

Her black hair flowed down her back and her delicate hands lightly traced the skin along her cleavage, across her perky breasts and down past her flat, firm stomach. Her creamy white skin glowed in the warm light.

image-1

"Like what you see, Neal?" she teased, the corners of her lips turning up into a sultry smirk.

Neal inhaled sharply. "Yes," he replied, his voice heavy with desire. "I'd be lying if I said otherwise."

Jen slowly sauntered toward him, swaying her hips in a tantalizing way. She stopped right in front of him, their bodies inches apart.

"Good. That's what I like to hear," she murmured before pulling him in for a deep, passionate kiss. His hands slid around her waist, pulling her close, and their lips met in a desperate need.

She pulled back, "Now tell me what position you need, darling."

"I need you to sit on bed beside the window... and arch your back upwards."

"Just like a kitten?" she laughed, putting on her most adorable face.

"Exactly," he chuckled.

The lighting was soft and feminine. Jen was draped against the edge of a bed, her eyes wide with a mischievous glint.

IMG-20231016-235754

"Are you ready?" she asked as he climbed on top of her, his face inches from hers.

"More than," he replied, his voice low and husky.

He reached for the camera on the bedside table and took a couple of shots.

"You're so sexy," he growled as he bent down to nip at her ear, "And mine".

Jen retreated behind the curtain once more and emerged in a soft, sunny yellow lingerie set. As Neal's eyes met hers, the playful banter faded into a warm, tender silence.

The mood in the room shifted from humor to pure romance, and their connection deepened as he saw her hiding seductively behind yellow curtains.

IMG-20231016-190113

Neal walked closer to Jen, his gaze filled with affection. "You look absolutely radiant in that yellow, Jen. It's like a burst of sunshine."

Jen flushed at his compliment, touched by his genuine compliment. "Thank you, Neal," she replied, her eyes shining.

He couldn't control himself any longer and placed his arms around her, hugging her tightly. They embraced for several long, blissful moments before pulling away.

Jen, ever the performer, cleared her throat, "Nealie, you have been great help and I want to award you, you can ask me for one wish."

He yanked her by hand and ran towards the bed in the photobooth, gently pushing her on bed, as she lay on it, his hands lingering all around her body. Her tongue dove into her mouth with a sliver of eagerness to please him, his warm breath tickling the side of her neck.

"Mm..hmmm.." she hummed, the sounds filling his ears.

He pulled his body controlling himself as his eyes focused on hers, filled with warmth and desire, her blue, lust-filled eyes sending him over the edge.

"Get on all fours on bed for me," He mumbled under his breath.

Jen gulped but smiled cheekily, climbing onto the bed as instructed, "What's on your mind?", she questioned as her eyes narrowed, filled with curiosity.

"So, this is it. Jen, you're going to twerk for me, let your hair free like this and shake your buns...,"

"You're really are a perv, asking your elder sister to shake her ass for you. Anyhow, like this" Jen smirks with a wink, as her hands release her hair which falls onto her shoulders.

The thumping in Neal's heart, increasing, the adrenaline in his blood pumping like an untamed river, his feet frozen, he wasn't able to move an inch or a step in any direction, he knew Jen was going to entertain his pervy desires.

7b93f0c8-4e6f-4fc1-a0ae-c3f862e1034c-width-512-height-768

As she started her move, jiggled, jiggled and booty danced, her buns shook up and down, Neal was getting harder, the bulge in his pants was on full display and it was large as well.

He tried covering it, he wasn't successful though. The teasing and dance, the mischievous look on her face and her erotic movements were keeping him in a trance-like state and he could only manage a simple order, "More", he croaked with a dry throat, "Yes...keep going."

As Jen moved, she saw the excitement of her brother reflected in his eyes and couldn't help herself and was unable to control her hormones which were being uncontrollably pushed. Jen shook her ass a bit, seductively biting her lips, and her eyes met his.

He moved forward, and slapped Jen's ass hard making her jump with excitement, her eyes half closed and her legs trembled and, as she moaned seductively.

"Ouchhhh.." Jen groaned.

Neal came forward and gently kissed her cheek.

"Thanks, I liked the performance", He smirked and winked.

"Neal, you brat..." Jen jested and kissed his other cheeks as her brother looked at her with curiosity.

Jen got emotional and gave him a bear hug as their legs touched together.

"Nealie," Jen moaned as their hands lingered all over their body, giving rise to warmth and comfort. Their lips were millimeters apart, their hearts raced wildly, and they gazed into each other's eyes, "I tease you a lot and is mean sometimes, but I truly love you baby.."

His eyes lit up with joy and affection. He hugged her and said, "I love you too sissy."

Despite the emotional moment, a hint of humor crept in as Jen playfully wiped a tear away. "You know, Neal, if anyone told me we'd end up crying after a lingerie photoshoot, I would've laughed!"

Neal chuckled, squeezing her hand. "I guess it's proof that life is full of surprises. But I wouldn't want to share these unexpected, teary moments with anyone else."

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter 15***

On that long-awaited weekend night, Neal waited in the living room, his anticipation building as he knew his mom would be joining him soon.

When she finally appeared, his breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her in the stunning gold sequin dress that seemed to shimmer with every step she took.

99723cee-f605-47e9-a093-817286d14be2-width-512-height-1024

"Wow, Mom," Neal exclaimed, genuinely mesmerized by her beauty, "you look absolutely breathtaking."

Melissa, feeling a bit flustered by the compliment, smiled and replied, "Thank you, Neal. You clean up pretty nicely yourself."

As Melissa made her way toward the living room, her ankle twisted slightly, causing her to bend over to regain her balance. In that moment, Neal couldn't help but sneak a playful peek, a mischievous grin on his face. Her boobs practically spilling out of her low cut dress were more than enough of an enticement for him to forgive his mother's clumsiness.

ab3045c7-b4af-4264-9209-5064cf5056d3-width-512-height-1024

Melissa caught him in the act, and her cheeks turned a subtle shade of pink, "Well, I'm glad I could provide you with a little excitement tonight."

Neal, ever the charmer, decided to make light of the situation. "Well, you know mom, it's not every day I get the chance to appreciate your beauty from this angle."

She laughed, and her eyes sparkled with a mix of playfulness and warmth. "Smooth recovery, Nealie. You're full of surprises."

They reached a charming, newly opened bar named "Twilight Serenade." The bar had a cozy and intimate atmosphere, perfect for a couple's night out. As they entered, the soft music, warm lighting, and stylish decor set the stage for an evening filled with enchantment and shared moments.

Melissa's entrance into the "Twilight Serenade" bar didn't go unnoticed.

As she moved through the venue, all eyes were indeed on her. Men couldn't help but sneak admiring glances at her, captivated by her beauty and grace.

IMG-20231017-082051

The air was filled with an unspoken appreciation for her presence, but Melissa's heart belonged to Neal, and their night out promised to be unforgettable.

Neal couldn't resist the urge to take her hand and ask her for a dance. He grinned mischievously and said, "mom, I have two left feet when it comes to dancing, but I figure if I trip over them, we can just call it a new dance move. Care to be my dance partner in crime?"

She chuckled, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Well, Neal, I've been known to lead a few waltzes in my time. I'll do my best to keep us both on our feet."

With a touch of laughter in the air, they made their way to the dance floor.

As they took to the dance floor, the entire club seemed to be looking at her, and who could blame them? She was a vision in her gold sequin dress, and she moved with an effortless grace that drew everyone's attention.

They started to dance, their steps matching the rhythm of the music, but Neal's earlier warning about his two left feet quickly proved to be true. He stumbled slightly, causing a small commotion on the dance floor. Melissa, however, was a fantastic partner, effortlessly guiding Neal through the dance.

IMG-20231017-081827

As they continued to dance, she couldn't resist a bit of teasing, knowing that he had admitted to his dancing skills being somewhat lacking. "Nealie, I must say, you might have a future in interpretive dance. It's like you're inventing a whole new style."

He chuckled, playing along with her teasing. "Ah, yes, the 'Neal-ography.' It's a work in progress, but with you as my dance partner mom, anything is possible."

Her hips swayed seductively against his, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Every time she leaned forward, he was greeted by her voluptuous cleavage, providing an eye-catching display of alluring curves.

Exhausted from their playful dance and the attention from the crowd, Neal led Melissa to a quiet, faraway corner of the bar. They found a cozy spot where they could have a moment of respite.

Breathing a little heavily, he looked at her with a grin. "You know mom, dancing can be quite a workout. How about we take a break and share a drink? What's your poison for the night?"

She leaned in, her eyes sparkling. "I could use something refreshing, maybe a mojito. But only if you promise to keep those dance moves of yours coming."

He raised his hand in a solemn pledge. "I promise, mom, I'll save the dance moves for the floor and the refreshing drinks for you."

With a shared smile, they signaled for the bartender.

As she took a sip of her mojito, she couldn't help but do it with a touch of seductiveness. Her lips met the rim of the glass, and her gaze locked onto Neal's with a subtle twinkle in her eye.

8f9f7db7-109a-43ee-b3c6-1475274566e1-width-512-height-1024

Neal, captivated by her charm, leaned in slightly and whispered, "mom, you make sipping a drink look like the most enticing thing in the world."

She grinned, her voice a soft purr as she responded, "Well, Nealie, I believe in savoring every moment, whether it's a drink or a dance. It's all about making the most of our time together", as she pulled him for a passionate kiss.

After kissing her thoroughly, he placed his hand on her shoulder, saying, "well mom, I'd love to stay here and kiss you all night long, but it seems that we're late getting late and we should return home."

She chuckled, and the mood lightened slightly. "I couldn't agree more, Neal. Let's finish up and head home."

As they reached home, Melissa felt wobbly, so Neal went close to her and hugged her gently, pushing his bulge in between her buttocks. She flinched and then relaxed.

He whispered softly in her ears, "mom, I have to carry you upstairs."

As Neal carried her in his arms, Melissa could smell his musk, an alluring scent of masculinity and virility that filled her with desire. His strong hands supported her as his fingers caressed her body.

He put her down on her feet on bedroom. Melissa asked, "Nealie, help me get my panties off, can you pull it down, it feels wet there."

He placed her hands inside her dreas, sliding his mother's red panties down slowly.

bd12e7c9-fd5a-4bce-b32a-1d006a325fab-width-512-height-1024

As her panties began to come off, he noticed the damp spot, indicating how aroused and excited his mom had become.

She noticed him gazing at her beautiful body and instinctively crossed her legs as he looked at her lovely ass.

She turned around and kissed him tenderly as she groped his body.

She placed her hands on bed and leaned back as her hair fell over her shoulders. Her gold dress exposed a healthy portion of cleavage as she stretched out on the bed.

She stares at Neal's shafts, she watched the growing bulge in his pants as he became visibly turned on by her action.

"Help me get this off too, Neal, sweetie, don't you want to see what's underneath, darling?" she cooed, gesturing at her clothes, teasing him.

"You've been a bad girl today, mom." Neal growled, a playful and impish gleam in his eyes as his cock throbbed from the sight of his sexy mother in front of him.

He moved forward unhooking her straps from top of her chest and tugging on the hem of her dress.

e0ca784f-6ac6-4691-8620-4defd1a6207e-width-512-height-1024

"Ah, baby pull it out..gently," she said.

As he pulled her dress lower, her nipples appeared into his sight.

eecadea1-31f5-45db-a8f0-8cfaee277482-width-512-height-1024

And then she was completely free, he tossed her dress across the room and looked back at her, desire radiating from his eyes.

He fell silent, taking in the sight before him and unable to speak. The heat and passion in the moment could not be denied as they moved closer, their bodies nearly touching.

"So beautiful, so sexy..." Neal murmured as she folded her legs on top of bed hiding her bottom lips.

Neal pushed her softly on bed. He quickly removed all his clothing and revealed his masculine physique except his underwear. Her eyes lit up, captivated by the sight of him in all his glory, his member erect and throbbing with desire.

Melissa lay on bed, hiding her heavenly pussy partially by pressing it closed with a hand as Neal inched closer towards her. Her face was a crimson red, and her breathing heavy.

IMG-20231017-221036

Neal's eyes went down to her beautiful vagina, and a fierce sense of hunger washed over him. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, and he wanted nothing more than to experience it first-hand.

"Baby..." she called him in an embarrassed tone, "Don't stare at it."

"Sorry, mom," Neal said, his cheeks flushed from his arousal.

Her heart thrummed as she spoke, "Nealie, we can't do the "girlfriend-boyfriend" finale, I can arrange something for you instead." She continued, her words soft yet filled with a tingling, raw sexual energy.

She came close to him and kissed him all over his face and neck.

She got up from the bed and moved over towards the window and arched her back keeping her hands on the window glass.

"Nealie, you can dry hump me from behind, it's the closet to the girlfriend-boyfriend ending experience you'll get tonight."

IMG-20231017-131446

Neal crept and knelt towards her backside, with a grunt of lust, Neal pressed himself against his mother's buttocks, and a sudden shockwave pulsated through his entire body as she was leaning on window glass.

His hands were on her sides, holding her close as her curves pressed up against him, their bodies melding into one. Their lust for each other was palpable, the passion burning bright. He breathed in the scent of her hair, the scent of her womanhood, and the musky tang that always hung over his mothers' room, feeling almost overwhelmed with desire for her.

Their bare skin pressed against one another, the heat building between them. They stared deeply into each other's eyes with a dark passion that could not be denied. He put his hands onto her soft skin, grabbing onto her perfectly toned waist, and pressing himself closer to her. She moaned with excitement at his touch and leaned into him.

The sexual tension between them was so strong that it threatened to consume them both. She began to moan louder as his arousal grew. He started to dry hump her again and again and the passion consumed them both.

"Oww...ahhhh..." She cried, feeling every single motion from his shaft against the slit area in her vagina through his underwear.

"Oh goshhh...it...feels good....keep it going, Nealie."

Inch by inch his hands were groping her boobs. They were moving in sync towards the window glass, while his hands were at her sides, squeezing her breasts, and pinching her nipples, moving his pelvis around in a circular motion.

Neal looked down seeing her bare ass pressed out and couldn't help but push his hips forward.

He took in the sweet scent of his mother, the fragrance of her shampoo and perfume, mixed with a scent of sexiness and desire, driving him wild.

Her hair swayed on window, her hands pressing against window glass as he pushed forward once again.

Melissa could feel the heat from Neal's member pressed firmly against her butt.

"Uughhh...."

"God mom...so much desire and it's going on...it doesn't look like it'll go down tonight" He muttered.

Neal grabbed her hips and buried his cock in her cheeks through his underwear and pushed hard and repeatedly, giving her maximum thrust while his dick slipped in between her cheeks.

"Keep it going, son" She wimpered and squirmed under him while she got railed from the back.

He let out a pleasurable sigh, and Melissa shuddered under his touch as she let out a satisfied gasp.

His lips met hers as their tongues intertwined in a heated exchange, and their naked bodies pressed up against each other. They let their passions explode as they indulged in their forbidden desires. They rolled in bed kissing with pure ecstasy.

"Aaa...mmm, oh, don't...slow...keep up Nealie." She moaned.

His mouth explored her soft lips and his tongue teased her skin. She sighed with pleasure, her breath warm on his skin as their lips met in a sensuous kiss.

She broke the kiss, "Come, let's sleep...now son...It's night, I'm tired too," she managed in a tired, sluggish voice.

Neal pulled the blankets over them and spooned her from behind.

"Night, mommy," he whispered, his eyes half-closed.

She grinned, cuddling with him under the blankets. "Night, Nealie", she mumbled back, her head on the pillows as her eyelids gradually dropped.

The world ceased to exist for the moment, and Neal embraced the peaceful silence as his heartbeat and breathing slowed and he fell into a blissful sleep, entwined in the arms of his beloved mommy.

Reactions: idforgroups

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter 16***

Neal arrived at the Thomas River Delta, excited for another training session with his Aunt, it had been a week's continuous rigourous training regimen now. As he stepped out of his car, he saw Beth standing there in a flowing white dress, her back to him, looking out at the serene river.

The gentle afternoon breeze ruffled her hair and the hem of her dress, giving her an ethereal appearance.

He approached her with a sense of anticipation, marveling at the contrast between the sleek ninja attire she usually wore during training and this elegant dress. "Aunt Beth, you look incredible," he remarked, his voice filled with genuine admiration.

Beth turned her head to face him, a soft smile gracing her lips. "Thank you, Neal. I thought we could do something a bit different today. A change of scenery, if you will."

She noticed him staring at her ass and looked up at him. "Does it feel nice to stare at your Aunt's ass?" She jests as she presses her bum by her hand in her dress.

4686fc88-8ddd-43e1-8747-9ba65bd40e79-width-512-height-1024

Neal doesn't reply, merely blushing from the slight tease.

"Mmm, well then, please focus now today's training is going to be difficult for you."

Beth gestured toward the tranquil river, her eyes filled with a sense of tranquility. "We'll focus on balance and inner strength, Neal. The river's currents can teach us valuable lessons in stability and resilience."

Neal, as they took a brief break from their training, couldn't help but feel a sense of curiosity. He turned to her and asked, " Aunt Beth, you've been training me for a week now, and I've learned so much from you. But there's something I've been wondering about. You never told me about your own abilities. What's your affinity?"

She looked at him, her eyes filled with a mix of warmth and secrecy. "I thought you'd never ask, Neal. I have a unique affinity for fire."

With those words, she extended her right hand, and suddenly, a small, flickering flame materialized in her palm. The fire danced and swirled, casting an enchanting play of light and shadow on her face.

2e2148d9-69cc-4b8c-88fb-34c65711656f-width-512-height-1024

Neal's eyes widened in awe as he watched the mesmerizing display. "That's incredible, Aunt Beth! Fire? I had no idea. Can you control it?"

Beth nodded, the fireball remaining steady in her hand. "Yes, Neal. Fire is a powerful element, and mastering it takes time and discipline. It's a part of my training as a member of the ShadowHawks."

She then took a step closer to him and extended her hand, offering the fireball to him. "Would you like to feel it, Neal?"

Hesitant but intrigued, Neal reached out and cautiously touched the flame with the tip of his finger. It felt warm and soothing, not scorching or painful as he had expected.

"Wow," he marveled, "it's like holding a piece of the sun."

She smiled, her eyes reflecting the enchantment of the moment. "Fire can be both destructive and life-giving, Neal. It's all about how we harness its power."

She asks him to turn around as she drops her dress from top.

"You can now turn back", she coos.

He turned his eyes down to the glistening cock standing tall and proud as her juicy pussy revealed a mature and neat bush, Beth's labia protruded slightly and a faint ripple was noticeable, he couldn't believe his eyes a goddess like her was standing nude in front him.

efdea2be-2169-4b90-9871-21ccd3d473a4-width-512-height-1024

"Today we'll be training without clothes, let's not wear any. So drop yours off too."

He slowly did as Beth had instructed, carefully stripping his shirt away.
He felt a little bit nervous, but also strangely excited, the sensual, raw feeling of nudity a new experience for him.

He couldn't help but staring at her naked body while she walked towards him, his eyes drawn to the delicious curves of her hips and breasts, the soft contours of her skin, and the intimate glimpse of her pussy as the sunlight flickered across her frame.

His cock stirred and hardened at the sight.

Beth chuckled a bit, smiling mischievously. "Mmm...I see you're enjoying the view."

Neal grinned sheepishly. "Aunt Beth, can't blame me for staring, can you?

As Beth demonstrated a series of graceful poses to Neal, she extended her arms, raising them high above her head. The movements were fluid and elegant, emphasizing balance and control.

He watched her with admiration, appreciating the beauty of her form and the artistry in her martial arts. "You make it all look so effortless, Aunt Beth."

ac857cdd-4483-4eaa-8d83-694460da4b53-width-512-height-1024

She smiled playfully, her eyes twinkling as she stretched her arms above her head from the front. "Well, Neal, that's the idea. Appearances can be deceiving."

He chuckled, feeling a sense of warmth in the moment. "I suppose you're right. But I must admit, you're quite the teacher. I'm learning more than I ever expected."

Beth mirrored the stretch from behind, her dress billowing gently in the breeze. "Learning isn't just about the moves, Neal. It's about the connection, the trust, and the chemistry between us."

Neal couldn't help but tease, a grin playing on his lips. "Chemistry, huh? Is that part of the ninja training, too?"

Beth winked, a hint of flirtation in her tone. "Only when the student is as charming as you, Neal."

IMG-20231018-074106

She protruded her back slightly giving him a slight view of her pussy from behind. Neal's nude shaft tightened, a spark of arousal surging through his veins.

"Hold it there for a minute... Auntie",

"Like the view, don't you, baby boy?", she smirked.

She turned back and folded her legs placing her hands on her lap.

Beth locked eyes with Neal, her expression serious and cryptic. "Neal, in the realm of the ShadowHawks, awakening takes time and patience. It's a process that unfolds slowly, often taking at least a month before one truly 'awakens'." after bonding.

Beth saw Neal's curiosity and decided it was time to shed some light on the cryptic words she had used."

Neal, what I meant by 'awakening' is a special ritual within the ShadowHawks," she began. "It's a process of bonding, both physically and emotionally, with a partner. It's a way for us to forge deep connections that are vital for our mission."

Neal listened intently, intrigued by the revelation. "So, this 'awakening' is like a way to strengthen the bonds within the ShadowHawks?"

Beth nodded. "Exactly. It's not just about physical connection, but also about emotional trust and unity. It takes time and patience to build that level of trust and understanding with a partner, which is why it usually takes at least a month where they have to refrain from mating again after the first bonding," her eyes cast an appraising look in his direction.

Neal blinked, the gravity of her words sinking, "so they can't just..mate anytime they wish during that period? Just in case." He inquired.

She paused for a moment, choosing her next words carefully. "That would cause the bond to be a failure leaving the inmates with dangerous side-effects which could even lead to early death."

He opened his mouth but words refused to escape. The implications were dizzying, not to mention thrilling. If Beth was right, this was a sign for him.

Beth continued to provide insight into the complexities. "Neal, I should clarify that even though we officially test our bond after one month, the symptoms of the awakening can start showing much earlier. In the case of fire awakening, like mine, they might manifest as early as the next day."

Neal's curiosity deepened as he listened to Beth's explanation. "What kind of symptoms are we talking about, Aunt Beth?"

Beth's eyes took on a fiery glint as she described it. "For fire awakening, it could be a sudden warmth in our hands, a tingling sensation, or even a slight flicker of flames. These are early signs that our bond is strengthening, and we're harnessing the power of the elements."

"I'm not much knowledgeable about other affinities but water affinities gets random bouts of shivering and cold."

Neal nodded understanding the gravity, "so when a sexual tension arises between the inmates. Is the urge too hard to handle?"

Beth's eyes bore into his with burning intensity. "You mean the desire?"

"Mm, y-yes", he admitted shyly, "and is it...bothersome for them to stop themselves."

Beth knew, seeing the genuine curiosity in his eyes, he wanted a much detailed clarification and so she answered, "those who've gone through it, describe the awakening as a never-ending desire for the partner during the month. If they were to consummate it during the month it will end in multiple hours and sometimes even days of full sexual intimacy and sexual hunger."

"Once bonded, they describe being unable to think or want anything but each other's bodies. They literally crave the sensations of one another, finding pleasure in the tiniest of touches."

"But it's very important to control that craving and wait."

As Neal mulled over her words, Beth felt the sexual energy between them growing. The tension was palpable in the air as they sat naked in front of each other.

As their training session came to a close and the sun dipped below the horizon, Beth leaned forward, her eyes locked onto Neal's.

625896f6-76d4-436b-8880-5af5cb209313-width-512-height-1024

In a moment of genuine connection and affection, she pressed a soft, lingering kiss on his lips.

Neal was taken by surprise, but he quickly reciprocated, feeling a surge of warmth and desire. Their kiss was a blend of passion and tenderness, a testament to the growing feelings they had for each other.

When they finally parted, their foreheads rested against each other, and she whispered, "Neal, you've become an important part of my life, and not just as a student. I value our connection more than I can express."

Neal couldn't help but grin, a glint of playfulness in his eyes. "Aunt Beth, I think I've gone from being your student to something more, haven't I?"

She chuckled, her fingers gently tracing the side of his face. "Perhaps, Neal. We're navigating uncharted waters, but it's an adventure worth taking and I want to be your first bond mate."

Beth's eyes flashed with intense passion.

A chill passed between the two lovers as she purred softly.

Neal drew her even closer, his lips hovering close to hers.

"But you have already been bonded to my father and already awakened?"

"With the death of a member in the bond, one loses the awakened state but retains some of the powers, I'm already in my weakest state. I can barely manage fighting ten humans now. Whereas, the regular members can fight hundred and your dad in his prime was able to take on, sometimes a thousand," as she continued englightening him.

After sometime...
Beth, with her playful spirit, looked at him and asked, "Neal, are you thirsty again like usual?"

Neal grinned, realizing her intention, and replied, "You know me too well, Aunt Beth. I could use a drink right about now."

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she pushed Neal gently down to his knees. "Well, lucky for you, I've prepared something special."

As she pulls her pussy over his face. She dropped her butt and pressed her thighs over his mouth.

76efc1a5-758f-4910-9d7b-2e0e1bfe81c4-width-512-height-1024

She spread her pussy using her fingers and grinded slowly and steadily against his lips.

He stared at his pussy, so warm and inviting and knew immediately that her sweet nectar would taste nothing short of delicious.

Suddenly he grabbed his aunt's booty with both hands and pulled her into his face as his tongue darted out, parting the lips of her pussy as his tongue went deeper, exploring every inch of her.

"Hmm ohhhh goshhh, baby boy. Your tongue is driving me wild."

Her juices coated his lips and his tongue and he felt like he would never tire of the taste and smell of her sex.

Her pussy dried up from her exertions, but the after-orgasm remained pleasurable. He stayed kneeling for her, holding her tight as he nuzzled and kissed her flesh, relishing her musky aroma.

With a seductive hint in her voice, Beth leaned down in closer to Neal and whispered, "You know, Neal, I'm feeling quite thirsty myself. I think I need a drink too."

Her words were laced with an alluring tone, and her eyes met his with a smoldering intensity, conveying a desire that went beyond just quenching her thirst.

Neal, captivated by her seductive charm, couldn't help but play along, his voice matching her tone. "Well, Auntie, I can't leave you thirsty. I'm here to satisfy your every need."

She kneeled down and took his hard cock in her hands at his approval and began to lick the shaft. "Mmmm, yes." She breathed, her voice low and husky. "Please do."

She started to give a slow, sensual blow job, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and gently bobbing her head up and down while stroking the base. He let out a low groan, his hips thrusting involuntarily, desperate for more contact.

Pic-Retouch-20231018-072234995

"Oh god yes..." Neal panted, his eyes slipping closed as her mouth engulfed him in wet heat with each passing second.

She got up after quenching her thirst. Beth took a deep breath as she stood up, her eyes locked onto Neal's, and she said in a determined tone, "Neal, to create the deepest bond, we have to go beyond the usual boundaries that separate men and women during this process. We need to take it to the next level as it's my second bond mating with another male."

Beth came closer and whispered softly in his ear, "It means we have to take everything all the way."

"We can't just settle for anything less than mutual satisfaction. This kind of bond must be nurtured, so you must ensure a mind-blowing, satisfying orgasm."

With her left hand, she stroked his hardened dick, sliding it in her palm and gripping him tight. She knew the arousal were driving him crazy.

She turned his back to him, "Lift me up from behind and fuck me...I want you, baby."

As Neal slightly knelt, lifting her from behind while tightly holding her legs.

"Shove your big cock into my pussy, now..."

Auntie Beth slid her left leg high, lifting her dripping pussy at perfect height for his thick dick, just like a treat.

With one single, steady, fluid stroke, he shoved himself, pushing his full length up her until their balls bumped together.

She wrapped her arms around him, grabbing his neck and screaming out in pleasure, digging her nails into the his neck.

He pistoned into her tight cunt as she arched her back to meet each of his thrusts.

Pic-Retouch-20231018-072159437

In a husky voice, she managed. "Neal....Ahhahh.....Don't stop...please...Oh yes...fuck yes.."

The smell of her ass, the sweet scent, the clean musk was overwhelming his nostrils.

"Holy Fuck.."

He pounded her from behind, the sound of their bodies slapping filling the air as his huge cock reamed her tight cunt.

She screamed. Her orgasm imminent.

"Ah, my baby is fucking me with his fat dick!

"Oooohhh my gosh, Oooh yessss! You're gonna make me cum!!! Ah, Ahhh!"

"Cum for me baby..."

He began slamming his hips up as his hard rod rammed in and out, and she yelled "Oh yes, OH GOD YES!! YESSSS NEALIE"

Her tight cunt clamped onto his hard meat as her walls squeezed, pulsated and shook.

She shrieked in ecstasy as another wave of pleasure ran through her body.

"Ah...Nealie come for your auntie...shoot your seed deep in my womb...." She moaned softly, feeling his rod pounding her deep.

Her walls suddenly clenched around his throbbing pole and she came hard on him.

Neal's cock kept thrusting at top speeds, drawing her climax to new lengths, which caused an instant explosion in Neal's groin.

"Aunt! I can't believe it, it's coming!" He grunted loudly, letting out a deafening, thunderous grunt. His cock began spurting and sprayed rope after rope of thick hot semen deep in her womb, instantly fertilizing her and leaving a potent puddle in her depths.

They gasped and fell on the ground exhausted.

Beth's whole body shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed multiple times in rapid succession, her mind nearly collapsing in waves of bliss.

They laid there nude on embracing each other as they struggled to regain their breaths. They looked up at the sky as their bare skin shone beautifully from sunlight. The waves of the river created a relaxing ambiance.

Neal asked, " Aunt Beth, does this mean you're my bondmate now?"

She replied with a chuckle, "Hmm, seems I've found myself another inamorato." She grinned as Neal rolled on her, "Your sexual stamina and endurance are outstanding! My body can't stop trembling. You put your dad to shame."

And she locked him in a passionate kiss.

Jen arrived at the Thomas River Delta, carrying the lovingly prepared lunch, her heart heavy with the weight of her emotions. Neal had told her that he would be training there with Aunt in afternoon.

She had been wrestling with her feelings for Neal since that vulnerable moment during their last photoshoot, and seeing that be was training alone with Aunt Beth had only intensified the turmoil within her.

But as she approached the serene training spot, her heart sank even further. She came upon Neal and Beth, who were locked in a passionate embrace, stark naked, their lips pressed together in a fervent kiss.

Jen stood there, her world momentarily coming to a halt. She watched in silence, feeling a complex mix of longing, pain, and acceptance. The lunch she had prepared remained untouched in her hands as she grappled with the reality of the situation.

"Shit, this hurts..." She muttered to herself as a lone tear trickled down her cheek, glistening in the bright sunlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: idforgroups

Members

Threads

Back