Incest Sinful Delicacies (With AI Images)

neal9

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
[ Devoted to my absolute three irresistible goddesses. This will be a harem ( no cuckolding the mc, no sharing of fmcs with other males...) story, who doesn't like harem, eh?

Everyone has to make đź’µ, so I'll try to do 1 chapter every two days. One for writing and another one for images. It's a tedious process, but I love it. I've already plotted 50+

chapters; this story will take some time for the buildup. What's this genre for If not for gradual seduction, and luscious steamy temptation *wink* *wink*.]

Main Characters of the story(this will be updated)

**Neal:**
- Neal is a charismatic and compassionate individual with a warm and approachable demeanor and MC of the story. He's back in London after spending time abroad. He's 22 years old.

**Melissa:** aka Mom
- Melissa is a dedicated police officer in the Metropolitan Police. She is strong-willed, intelligent, and committed to her career. While she values her work, she grapples with her feelings towards her son. Melissa's husband was a Navy officer and martyred himself on a mission abroad. She's a conservative woman and is 44 years old.

**Jen:** aka the elder sister
- Jen is a waiter working at a local The Café Red Rosé. She is friendly, outgoing, and supportive of her family. She's 25 years old.

**Beth:** aka ???
-Beth is a captivating and charismatic woman who frequents the Red Rose Café where Neal and Jen work. She exudes confidence and charm, making her the center of attention wherever she goes. Beth's striking presence draws people in, including Neal, as she becomes a significant figure in their lives. Her attraction to Neal adds a layer of complexity to the evolving relationships in the story. Read to know more about this tantalizing seductrix!

***Chapter I***

As Neal rang the doorbell, excitement, nervousness, and even some trepidation raced through his body. After waiting for what seemed like too long, he thought, "It's been too long already, why isn't she opening the door?" Was she even home? He didn't see her car in the driveway, but he refused to entertain the possibility that she moved on and not informed him.

He rang again, this time for longer. After a few more moments of silence, the door finally swung open and his mother stood before him. The joy and recognition in their eyes was instantaneous.

IMG-20231010-133047
buy 3 sided die

"Neal! I'm so happy you're here," his mother exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Aww, c'mon, mom. Give me a break, I'm not a kid anymore." Neal gently pushed back.

His mother, still in a motherly way, pulled him back into the hug and replied, "You're always gonna be my little boy," before kissing his cheek.

IMG-20231010-132740

"I had made breakfast, come and eat with us," mom called. "Where is Jen?"
"Oh, my god, this girl has still not woken up," mom sighed. "Neal, can you go and please call her out?"

"No worries, mom," Neal replied. "I'm on it."
He headed to Jen's room and knocked on her door. He knew that she would be sleeping, so he called out her name.

After a few attempts, she finally answered. "What?" she said, groggy and disoriented.

As Neal opens the door Neal's eyes went big as he caught a glimpse of his sister in her bed, wearing nothing but her underwear. "Jen! You better get up, mom is calling us for breakfast," he said, startled and embarrassed at what he saw.

Just then, Jen stirred and pulled the sheets over herself. "What? Neal, you're already here?" she said, half-asleep and her words still slurred.

04579951-d553-4d59-974a-8a9d8495ea37-width-768-height-512
image upload

As Jen covered herself with the sheets, she saw her brother standing there and let out a loud gasp. "Neal, you're a perv, staring at your own sister! Now get out of here, and let me change. I'll be joining you for breakfast in a moment!" she yelled. Her voice was loud and she clearly meant what she said.

"Hey kids, dinner's getting cold already," Melissa called from the kitchen.

Neal turned to look at her and smiled. "Actually, mom, can I come help you in the kitchen after dinner?" he asked.

"Huh.. sure sweetheart," Melissa replied, not expecting Neal to ask for help in the kitchen.

As he spent time in the kitchen with his mother, something felt different. He found himself looking at her more than usual. Not only was she beautiful, but she also had a certain allure about her now, almost like he saw her differently.

After dinner, Neal was helping his mother in the kitchen, washing the dishes. His mother had a hand on his shoulder, which caused him to pause for a moment.

He turned to face her, and she wrapped him in a tight hug. "I'm so happy you've come home, Neal," his mother said. "It's been too long since I've seen your face that is so beautiful."

Neal felt his face blush and he looked into his mother's eyes. She was always the source of comfort and security for him. "I missed you, too, Mom," he whispered.

She smiled warmly at him and said, "Now, let's finish up these dishes so we can have some time to catch up." Neal smiled and nodded, grabbing the sponge and beginning to clean up the dishes.

As they worked, they chatted about his college experience and his plans for the future. They also talked about his friends and their shared experiences from growing up and becoming adults. They enjoyed the time together, with the dishes providing a way to remain productive while still enjoying quality time

IMG-20231010-131747

The time together was much needed, and it was great to reconnect as mother and son.

Last edited:

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter I(continued)***

After the kitchen was clean, they settled down in the living room to watch a movie.
As they settled down on the couch, Neal felt a growing excitement in his pants as he thought about the plans he had for the summer. He couldn't resist stealing glances at both his mother and Jen, their tight clothing accentuating every curve of their bodies.

Melissa caught him staring and gave him a sly smile, clearly unaware of her son's desires. Jen laughed at something on screen, causing her ample breasts to jiggle enticingly - a sight that made Neal's mouth water with anticipation.

As the erotic scenes played out on screen, Neal found himself growing increasingly aroused. His heart raced as he imagined himself in the same situation as the actors - exploring every inch of his mother and Jen's bodies.

The air around them became thick with tension, stealing glances around each other surreptitiously.

IMG-20231010-130838

Neal turned to gaze at them both to see whether they shared his feelings. Mom appeared to be engrossed in the movie,

1688669114970418-7
take a load for free

and Jen was grinning slyly as she looked at him.

Neal attempted to concentrate on the story as they watched the film, but he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to make love to both of them. He visualised their soft skin rubbing up against his and the joy that would come over him.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter II***

"Hey, guys, have you ever been to a Premier League soccer match?" Neal asked, a twinkle of enthusiasm in his eyes.Melissa and Jen exchanged intrigued glances.

Watching Soccer wasn't their usual weekend activity, but Neal's excitement was contagious. They were open to new adventures, and this seemed like a fun idea."No, we haven't," Jen replied with a curious smile. "But it could be a great experience. Which match are you thinking of?"

fa0599f1-7344-4c2c-8b1d-ef7807ba0e36-width-512-height-768

Neal, who had already done his homework, eagerly explained, "There's a match between two top teams, Arsenal and Liverpool, this evening. It's going to be an intense showdown, and the atmosphere in the stadium will be electric. I think we should go."

Jen furrowed her brows."Mmm, do you think we can get good tickets at this late hour? They might be expensive."

Melissa cleared her throat."Don't worry, Jen. Neal would have already checked that before pitching the idea. If the tickets are too costly, he won't even bring it up."

Melissa was wearing a silky blue robe and nothing underneath, so her shapely legs peeked out playfully through the opening.

2c3825c3-31e2-4c80-98ac-60012ce9a2b9-width-512-height-768
the solitary reaper analysis

Jen chimed in, "Sounds like a plan, but let's not forget to get jerseys! It'll be even more fun if we're wearing the colors of the teams we support."Neal nodded in agreement, "Absolutely! We should each choose a team and buy jerseys. It's all part of the experience."

With the plan set, the trio prepared to venture into the bustling city. They decided to split into pairs for the shopping excursion, with Melissa and Neal heading to a Arsenal merchandise store, while Jen set off to find a unique Liverpool jersey at a specialty shop.

At the sports store, Neal and Melissa were like kids in a candy shop. They browsed through racks of colorful jerseys. After much thinking, Neal chose a jersey with his Henry's name and number on the back.

Meanwhile, Jen was on a quest of her own. She scoured the specialty shop for the perfect Liverpool jersey. After trying on a few different options, she finally settled on a vibrant red jersey, with the iconic Liverbird crest proudly displayed on the chest.

Neal grinned and admired the beautiful females in front of him."Girls, I want to compliment you on the great job you did finding your soccer jerseys. These look awesome."

0375aaa0-8bf1-4ced-8b0e-caa5c3a02c03-width-512-height-768
Jen spun around with a gleeful smile, "You know us, we know our way around clothing stores. So this was a walk in the park for us.""Indeed" Melissa giggled.

"Yeah, mom, Jen is my personal stylist from now that I'm living with you," he joked. Jen threw her long blond hair to the side in a sexy pose, "Any time you need help with picking out clothes, you can count on your big sis, little Neal."

IMG-20231010-002149

"I'll keep that in mind. OK, girls, we should leave for the stadium in a minute. The match is in two hours, but there's a lot of traffic, and the place will be crowded. Better leave now"

The three of them drove to the stadium with lots of good cheer and a dash of excitement.

fc382cf8-e70d-49c3-89f3-1899059ee583-width-512-height-768

The stadium was a magnificent sight, its towering stands filled with passionate fans, and the air buzzing with excitement.As they entered the stadium, the atmosphere was unlike anything they had ever experienced. The roars of the crowd, the flags waving, and the sea of jerseys in various colors and designs created a mesmerizing spectacle. They found their seats in the midst of it all, eagerly anticipating the match.The game began with a thunderous roar from the fans. Arsenal and Liverpool were both determined to prove their supremacy.

As the match unfolded, Neal, Melissa, and Jen couldn't help but get caught up in the fervor of the crowd. They cheered for their chosen teams and engaged in playful banter."Come on, Gunners! Let's show Liverpool who's boss!" Neal shouted, his red jersey proudly displaying his allegiance.Jen, sporting her Liverpool jersey, retorted with a grin, "You wish! Liverpool's going to crush Arsenal today!"

Neal looked at Jen sweating and had a perverted grin on his face. She looked ravishing with her pink face and a deep cleavage.

fb797de1-aea1-4648-a294-91edee123a1c-width-512-height-768
bright star john keats meaning
"Where are you looking at, perv?" Jen scoffed.Neal ignored Jen and bit his lower lip, looking her boobs like he wanted to bite them."Mom! Tell Neal to stop his immature game"Jen shouted.

"Stop, both of you," Melissa said, and after a brief pause, added.

"You two are making a scene. Just enjoy the match without bickering like kids, OK?"

IMG-20231010-003418

As they were settled back in the match, another buzz of the crowd made Jen and Melissa excited, especially since the match was so close and unpredictable. Both girls turned to Neal as Liverpool scored a goal, giving them newfound energy."We've got this match in the bag!" Jen shouted, doing a happy little dance.

But Neal had other plans for her."Oh yeah? You're delusional. Last year when these teams played against each other, Arsenal absolutely demolished you despite being one goal down," he bragged. As Neal was bragging off Liverpool scored another goal, the ball sliding past the defenders and landing right in the back of the net.

"Now it's two one, son," Melissa sighed."Argh! This isn't over, you'll see!" Neal stated determinedly. But, despite Neal's determination, Arsenal went down to defeat again and, once the final whistle blew, Jen was in high spirits, celebrating with the rest of the Liverpool fans.

"And what were you saying earlier? Something about you having it in the bag," Jen teased Neal."Tsk, it's only a small loss, Arsenal will get their revenge soon," Neal shrugged off his loss like a true supporter and prepared to make his exit from the stadium."

Jen came from behind and kissed him on cheek "Now now don't be angry lil bro, let's go home."

"Not an another word, Jen!" Neal seethed.

Neal gave an angry pout, glaring at both girls. They just smiled mischievously back at him and continued to tease and poke fun at him.

Jen laughed, running her hand over the side of his arm. He looked up at her, surprised at her display of affection.

"Shall we go home now lil bro?" she asked softly, smiling down at him.

Melissa just sighed looking at both of them.

IMG-20231010-003232

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter III***

e14de199-cc36-4e2e-ae3f-d907928f039a-width-768-height-512
Inside the Metropolitan Police station, the faint sound of ringing phones, the shuffle of papers, and the distant chatter of officers created a backdrop of organized chaos.

Robert, a seasoned officer with salt-and-pepper hair, sat alone in his dimly lit office, surrounded by shelves filled with case files.

Robert sighed heavily, his thoughts consumed by Melissa, the officer he had been mentoring. His gaze shifted to a framed photo on his desk, showing a younger Melissa at her graduation ceremony with him.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-022122655

Robert muttered to himself "She has came a long way. You've done well, my dear."

He couldn't help but reflect on how his admiration for Melissa had grown over the years, evolving into something he couldn't deny any longer. He always had feelings for Melissa which she unrequited. But it was more than simply being attracted to Melissa - she had an innocence that shone brightly through her smile whenever they spoke on the phone and during their walks together as patrol officers. Robert found himself admiring Melissa's youthful energy and enthusiasm. She didn't reciprocate his affections, though, and her heart remained firmly locked behind the doors of friendship. He had never made the final step forward asking her out and now, years later…

Robert rubbed his chin thoughtfully, then opened one of the folders that lay next to him on the desk. As the pages rustled softly under his fingers, his focus shifted from the file to his thoughts once again. "What's wrong with me? He asked himself rhetorically, turning over the page. I'm in love with a woman who will probably never return my feelings. What am I doing wrong? Is this all part of some cruel joke I woke up to to?"

The office door swung open, and a colleague poked her head in. "Robert, you coming to the debriefing?" Robert quickly composed himself "I'll be right there."

As the colleague left, Robert's thoughts returned to Melissa. He couldn't keep denying his feelings any longer.

Meanwhile, at her desk in the corner of the bustling police station, Melissa sat engrossed in her work.

8c80fb81-bdd6-474e-9e38-2386f16d3579-width-512-height-768
cape ann animal aid
The phone rang with updates from the field, and officers hurriedly discussed cases and investigations.

Melissa thought to herself "Focus, Melissa. There's work to be done. You can't keep thinking about Neal all-time."

At 1:30 p.m., as the last few hours trickled away in review, Melissa stood from her desk and stretched her legs, heading for the stairs down to the first floor. As she exited the building, she heard a familiar voice: "Hey Melissa, wait up!" She turned around, forcing a smile as Robert approached her from the sidewalk.

Robert faced her with a warm smile "Melissa, I hope you're prepared for the debriefing. You've been doing exceptional work on this case"

Robert added softly"You're special, Melissa. I hope you always remember that." She just replied with a hesitant smile "You've been a great mentor, sir. I couldn't have come this far without your help on the case."

Melissa exasperated as she noticed him fidgeting with the ends of his tie. Melissa asked him "Are you alright? Robert replied "Yeah, fine. It's just… I don't know, maybe it's stupid. Just give me a second to recollect my thoughts."

As Melissa delved into her duties at the Metropolitan Police station, her mind continually drifted back to Neal. Thoughts of his warm smile and his return to their shared home filled her consciousness, creating a delightful distraction amidst the seriousness of her work.
The image of Neal sitting at the kitchen table as she cooked dinner would occasionally enter her mind. Inevitably, she'd feel her cheeks flush, and she'd glance over her shoulder to check if anyone was watching.

With a soft smile, Neal entered the station, passing the stern-faced officers who acknowledged him with nods. He knew the importance of keeping the mood light in a place where serious matters were the norm.

As he approached Melissa's desk, he couldn't help but admire her focused intensity.

"Surprise, mom!" Neal announced, his voice cheerful, as he placed the tiffin box in front of Melissa. Her startled expression quickly transformed into a warm smile.Melissa looked at the tiffin box and then up at Neal, her eyes filled with gratitude. "You brought me lunch? You really didn't have to, but it's such a lovely surprise."

image-1

Neal teased her "I couldn't let you miss out on my world-famous cooking, mom. So, I've brought you a little something."

Melissa's eyes sparkled with a mix of surprise and amusement at Neal's charming flirtations. His ability to brighten her day with his playful banter was a welcomed distraction in her montonous life.

She laughed "World-famous cooking, Neal? You've certainly set the bar high."

"Well, it's not about setting the bar high, Mom. It's about soaring above it." Melissa replied playfully "The aroma alone has my expectations soaring, Neal."
His laughter filled the room as he pulled up a chair, joining her for lunch.

"I'm glad you appreciate my cooking, Mom. But who knows what other surprises I have in store."

Melissa swooned a glance towards him licking her lips "Oh, I'm eager to find out about those surprises, sweet-chum. But for now, this lunch is quite the treat."

760c1a71-3790-4d54-ab67-bc772a049fad-width-768-height-512

He leaned in closer "It's a secret family recipe, but I might share it with you if you promise not to tell an another soul about it," he said as he winked at her. She blushes and breaks their eye-contact.

Melissa glanced over Neal's shoulder at a folder on her desk and raised her eyebrows in surprise. "What's this?" she asked. Neal grinned at her as she unwrapped a Dairy Milk. "I thought it would cheer you up, mom after your tedious shift."

She smiled gratefully as she began to unwrap her chocolate. "Oh, it does. Thank you, baby," she said as she kissed the top of his head. "I love you, sweetie. What do I do without you," she grinned.
He gave her a radiant smile. "Love you too, mom."

Melissa looked up at Neal, her eyes meeting his with a seductive gleam. She slowly took a sip from her pen's cap, her lips slightly parted and her tongue grazing against the tip. She then looked back up at Neal from beneath her lashes, with a sly grin on her face.

e420fd70-669f-4af8-a5ba-94198a8372fc-width-512-height-768
kenergy
Neal could feel the heat rising within him as they locked the gaze. He found it difficult to tear his eyes away from her seductive expression, a quiet gasp escaping his lips as he felt her gaze caress every inch of his body.

"So, any exciting cases today?" She nodded, her eyes reflecting a mix of excitement and fatigue. "We had a break in a missing person case. Detective James is heading it up, and it's a bit of a puzzle. But we're determined to solve it."Neal admired her dedication to her work. "I have no doubt you'll crack it, Mom."

She blushed, her cheeks taking on a rosy hue that was beyond endearing. "You always know how to make me smile."As they finished their meal, Neal glanced at the clock and sighed playfully. "I suppose I should let you get back to saving the city from crime and villains."

She stood up, placing a gentle hand on Neal's arm. "Thank you for this, Neal. It was the perfect break in my day."
His eyes locked onto hers, and he couldn't resist the urge to lean in and plant a soft, pecky kiss on her lips. "Anytime, mom. Anytime."

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter IV**

efa62ed4-5a92-4aa5-a880-cf4f7c79d437-width-512-height-768

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as Neal skillfully worked behind the counter of the Red Rose Café.

The cozy ambiance and gentle hum of conversation made it a popular spot in London, and Neal loved every moment spent there. Jen, his elder sister and close friend, had been encouraging him to work with her at the café, and he had finally taken her up on the offer.

The café bustled with patrons, each seeking a moment of respite from their busy lives. It was a place of connection and warmth, much like the growing bond between Neal, Jen, and their colleagues.

One sunny afternoon, as Neal expertly prepared a latte, Jen approached him with a twinkle in her eye. "Neal, I'm really glad you decided to work here with me. It makes each day brighter."

Neal glanced at Jen. She was wearing a sexy waitress dress with blue tie and white shirt, and it seemed that her curves got wider because of the thin material.

IMG-20231010-232227
image uploader
She always wears lacy lingerie underneath, and her butt wiggles slyly when she walks around with the coffee pot. Her bossom was almost popping out of her white shirt, making men unable to take their eyes off.

Neal remembered a morning when Jen was doing her hair before shift behind the counter and he accidentally saw her panties, a lace thong when she bended over to pick up a fallen note. He felt like he could get an erection just from thinking about those thin, soft cotton panties barely covering her womanhood.

Neal flashed a warm smile in return, his appreciation evident. "I'm glad too, Jen. This place is like a haven of good vibes and positive energy."

As they shared a brief moment, a new customer entered the café, drawing their attention. Beth, a striking woman, who has started to frequent her visits just after Neal's joining at the café, with a confident aura, walked in.

She had a magnetic presence that turned heads wherever she went. Beth had been a regular customer for a week now, and her fondness for the café was clear.

Jen leaned closer to Neal, her tone a mix of curiosity and humor. "Neal, you see that lovely lady over there? That's Beth. She's become quite a fan of our coffee and pastries."

Neal cast a glance in Beth's direction, taking in her beauty and charm. "She certainly knows how to make an entrance."Jen chuckled, playfully nudging Neal.

"Keep an eye out. I think she has her sights set on you." Jen muttered softly in his ear.

Beth eventually approached the counter, and Neal greeted her with a friendly smile. "The usual today, Beth?"

"Absolutely. A non fat soy caramel latte, please. Thanks, handsome," Beth flirted as she handed him her credit card.
Neal flashed a toothy smile as he swiped her card, secretly enjoying her attention.

He completed her order and handed her the steaming hot, fragrant drink.
She sipped her favorite brew with an approving nod. "Neal, this is as delicious..as you."
She laughed playfully as her hand stroked his arm gently.

Beth was wearing a medium-red and black dress, a bit short to her knees, revealing her long, lean legs, and 5-inch red heels that made her look gorgeous.

IMG-20231010-233755
And of course her glossy lips and make up, along with her long brunette hair cascading her shoulders, all worked together to accentuate her sensuous figure.

Neal looked into the flirting, brown eyes of this alluring female and sensed an undeniable attraction. Beth had a refined, graceful beauty and elegant sophistication, yet exuded raw sex appeal. It was a rare, and intriguing combination.

"I always aim to please my customers, so I'm sprinkling a 20 percent special discount only for you, enjoy the savings and the smiles!" Neal returned her card smoothly with his cheesy humor.

Jen, who had been observing the lively exchange, couldn't help but interject with a teasing grin. "You two make quite a pair. It's like watching a romantic comedy unfold in real life."

Beth laughed, shooting a playful wink at Jen. "Well, who knows what might happen in this café with a charming Casanova like Neal working behind the counter."

Beth moves closer to Neal's counter reaching the backside swaying her tantalizing hips and she brushes against Neal.

d49a0321-1f61-4aa1-93b0-d17454ce27b4-width-512-height-768
image hosting
She feels a little stiff bump and moans softly "Mmm". She gave him a flirtatious smile,"Someone's got a stiff bump."

She slid his arms around his waist and let her hands drift down to squeeze his butt. He shivered slightly as his manhood twitched. He wrapped his arms around her, one around her upper back, the other around her waist, his palm resting on her bottom, lightly squeezing it.

"That is not my fault, is it?"
He whispered, pulling her close to him, her belly pressed into his hard-on. He let one hand slide from her bottom, slowly moving up her body, feeling her curves.

"You need to learn patience, lover-boy, Rome was not built in a single day. Ask a pretty lady for a date first," she responded, turning her head to kiss him tenderly on his cheeks. She broke from the embrace, and sauntering toward the exit.
"See you later,"she said coyly before leaving.

After Beth left, Jen couldn't resist teasing Neal. "Looks like you've got an admirer, Neal. Beth seems quite taken with you."

Neal laughed, though his thoughts drifted to the complicated feelings he had been experiencing. "It's a bit more complicated than that, Jen. There's someone else I've been thinking about."

Her gaze softened, and she gave him an understanding nod. "Take your time, Neal. I'm here for you, no matter how complicated things get." She moved her hands towards his chest and started dusting his chest with a grin on her face while she sat comfortably in a chair after their shift was over.

IMG-20231010-233625

"Sometimes, the right woman just doesn't appear at the right moment, and the heart wants what it wants. You can't simply control it, right?" Jen whispered leaning closer to him, her sweet perfume siphoning all his worries away.

Jen flashed a mischievous grin at Neal as he expertly frothed milk for a cappuccino to make both of them a drink.
"Neal, you've got to teach me how to make those hearts in the foam. They're your signature move."

Neal chuckled and nodded, handing Jen the steamed milk pitcher. "Alright, Jen, I'll show you the secret. First, you've got to make the milk sing by putting your heart in creating the drink." He playfully demonstrated by creating a heart shape in the frothy milk.

34d1f4a7-755a-49b7-a0b3-1aafc8027edd-width-768-height-512

Jen leaned in, her voice teasing as she attempted to mimic Neal's technique. "The milk is singing a lullaby now, Neal. Maybe I'll make a smiley face instead hehe."

Neal laughed, his eyes locking onto Jen's. "Well, if you're making smiley faces, you're in a happy place. But it's the hearts that steal the show, you know."

Jen's smile was infectious as she continued her playful attempts at latte art. "Oh, you and your heart-stealing moves. No wonder Beth is so smitten with you."

Neal raised an eyebrow, his tone feigning innocence. "Jealous, Jen?"

Jen winked, her tone playful. "Who, me? Never."
She then leaned closer to Neal and whispered, "But just so you know, your heart-stealing techniques won't work on me."

Neal's eyes twinkled with amusement as he leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Jen's ear. "We'll see about that, Jenny"

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter V***

The early morning sun streamed through the curtains of their cozy mansion, painting a soft golden glow across the room.

Jen, with a gleam of excitement in her eyes, couldn't contain her enthusiasm. She burst into the kitchen, where Neal and Melissa were sipping their morning coffee."Good morning, Mom! I've got an idea that's going to make this weekend unforgettable."

Neal raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "What's got you so excited, Jen?"

With a mischievous grin, Jen revealed her plan. "How about we escape to Brighton Beach this weekend? It's just a short drive away, and it's been too long since we enjoyed some sun, sea, and relaxation."

Melissa's eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Brighton Beach sounds like a wonderful idea. I could use a break from the city."

Neal nodded in agreement. "A road trip to the beach does sound enticing. When do we leave?"

The sun hung high in the clear, azure sky as Neal, Jen, and Melissa made their way to the sandy shores of a tranquil beach just a short drive from their London home.

63aefa34-1cc3-4ca8-87b6-bb7d893679b9-width-512-height-768

The crisp sea breeze and the rhythmic sound of the waves greeted them, creating the perfect backdrop for a day of fun and relaxation at the weekend.

Neal, wearing a pair of casual swim trunks, couldn't help but flash a mischievous smile at Jen, who was sporting a tiger print bikini."So big Tigress Jenny, I must admit you look absolutely stunning".

Her bikini had thin, stringy ties attached to the front, with the intention of going over and tying in a knot above the butt. She had a wide grin on her face, and she was clearing enjoying their time there.

IMG-20231011-115446
Neal was mesmerized by the vision of her golden skin glistening under the rays of the bright sun, her generous assets calling out for attention.

Jen playfully twirled in the sand, her laughter carrying in the breeze. "Why, thank you, Neal. You don't look too shabby yourself."

As they playfully flirted, Melissa, dressed in a modest deep crimson colored one-piece swimsuit , rolled her eyes playfully. She was covering herself with a blue bath robe.

1ff8ba5f-b67c-4107-814d-f99e40b79c5f-width-512-height-768

Her body, while being perfectly shaped and proportioned, had the guys on the beach gaping, and it was not just her nice booty that captured their attention, it was her incredibly sexy face that complemented the gorgeous figure. The crimson swimsuit had the effect of emphasizing her supple, creamy smooth skin.

Neal caught himself staring at her, then averted his gaze to save himself from embarrassment from his staring at his mom.

Melissa shook her head, a smile playing at her lips. "You two are hopeless. I thought today was supposed to be about enjoying the beach, not your endless teasing."

Neal was the center of jealousy from the boys and admiration from the girls wherever he walked together with those two absolute goddesses. He was really pumped up and walked towards the beach with an extra bit of swag.

His ever the playful spirit, reached for a beach ball and tossed it toward Jen. "You're absolutely right, mom. Let's enjoy the beach, starting with a friendly game of beach volleyball. Afraid of losing big Tigress, huh?."

Jen glanced at the ball, despite her eyes still fixed on Neal's chiseled abs. "You're on" She picked up the ball from the ground tying her hair into a ponytail and shaking her head.

IMG-20231011-080719

The three of them headed to a less-crowded spot, settling on the edge of the beach as Neal and Jen started their tussle.
The game was filled with laughter, and good-natured competitiveness. Neal and Jen's exchanges continued, leaving Melissa both amused and smiling.

After a particularly intense rally, as Jen and Neal stood face to face, panting and smiling. Jen fell on the blue cushion laid across the sand huffing while breathing deeply all sweaty.

IMG-20231011-121129

Melissa couldn't help but intervene.

"Alright, you two, let's take a break. It's time for a swim to cool off." They followed Melissa into the refreshing embrace of the sea, the waves splashing around them.

Melissa took off her blue robe and revealed her curvy figure clad in a crimson swimsuit.

9eddabd1-d888-4497-b111-9d5b6ce465f5-width-512-height-768

The one-piece suit hugged her nether-lips snugly and its edges were cut low, revealing a hint of her bottom cleavage, and when Melissa took the blue robe cover-up off, she drew in attention of several males on the beach, who couldn't help but glance a second look at her boobs.

As Neal followed her mom, Neal was mesmerized by her ass, swaying gracefully back and forth, giving a jiggling motion. He immediately became stiff down below.

Melissa bathed in the warm sun and fresh breeze as her lean, wet, slippery body basked in the glittering seas.

IMG-20231011-122725

Neal looked at her getting aroused, admiring how her wet swimsuit and glistening body highlighted every curve and contour.

They shared a moment of peaceful togetherness, swimming and floating in the sea, the sunlight dappling the water's surface.

As Neal returned to the sandy shore before everyone and sat on a rock, Neal noticed Melissa walking seductively out of water.

His gaze took in her radiant beauty and alluring figure, her hair was matted to her wet forehead, and droplets of seawater streamed down her soft, smooth skin accentuating her natural glow, her breast bouncy while she trotted her way on the beach.

358428ef-3898-4ebe-b99e-2db23e700b69-width-512-height-768-1
simsbury public library

All lads' jaws dropped as she walked past them, her wet figure emphasized by her dark crimson bathing suit, especially her butt as the wet material of the one-piece bathing suit hugged her curves.

She sat at a spot shaded with an umbrella, removing her slipper to massage her wet foot. Her small toe ring shone bright and gleamed against the light.

The setting sun cast a warm, golden glow on the beach as both Neal and Jen also settled down on beach towels beside their mom.

Neal, looking around at the picturesque scene, couldn't resist a teasing remark.

50c90984-8bb9-43f3-b60f-a924c04849fc-width-768-height-512

"I must say, Jen, you chose a wonderful location for a beach day. It's almost as stunning as you."

Jen grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Why, lil bro, are you flirting with me again? I might have to start charging you for these compliments."

Melissa rolled her eyes mockingly. "You two are incorrigible. Can we just enjoy the sunset in peace?"

Neal leaned in closer to Jen, his voice a low whisper. "I think mom's just jealous of our undeniable chemistry."

Jen played along, her voice just as hushed. "She wishes she had this kind of chemistry with you."

Melissa, not one to be outdone, shot back with a grin. "Well, I don't need to rely on chemistry when I've got handcuffs for brats like yourself."

Neal's eyes widened in mock surprise. "Mom, you didn't tell me you had a secret kink for law enforcement."

Melissa laughed, shaking her head. "That's not what I meant, you cheeky devil."

The gentle lull of the waves on the beach provided the soundtrack for the evening as Neal, Jen, and Melissa found a quiet spot near the water's edge. They had brought along a picnic blanket and a bottle of scented massage oil, setting the stage for an evening of relaxation.

Neal, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, began to pour the fragrant oil onto his palms. "Alright, ladies, who's first for a beachside massage?"

Jen, ever playful, raised her hand with a grin. "Me, me! I called dibs!"Melissa chuckled, laying back on the picnic blanket. "Okay, Jen, you're up first."

Neal moved over to Jen, his touch just as soothing. "Jen, you're my partner in crime at the cafe, and I can't have you feeling all stressed by yourself."

Jen grinned, her voice teasing. "You know, Neal, this massage is great and all, but I've heard it's even better with a side of your cheesy pickup lines."

Neal's hand moved towards her oily leg, stroking her inner thigh, spreading her legs from behind.

IMG-20231011-123813

Neal laughed, playing along. "Oh, you want pickup lines, do you? Well, how about this one: Are you a Wi-Fi signal? Because I'm feeling a connection."

Jen couldn't help but burst into laughter, her eyes dancing with amusement. "You and your cheesy lines, Neal. You're impossible."

Jen blushed as her eyes traveled to Neal's gentle fingers rubbing against her sensitive skin. Neal started pressing her thighs and caressing her waist, as if the side effects of their work were lumped in one place. His hands and fingers rubbed deep circles around her, digging softly against her skin.
"Mmmm... Oh, yeah, right there, lil bro," she purred, "I didn't know you were so good at giving massages, too."

He smiled, taking pride in pleasing her. He could feel her relaxing into his touch, her body giving way to a sensual release.

Neal gave a soft slap to her butt, she felt ticklish as her bottom jiggled after his slap. "Okay you're done".

Jen was barely keeping her eyes open and drifted off to sleep comfortably in the evening glow.

As Melissa settled onto comfortable sand, Neal began with Melissa's turn, his skilled hands working gently on legs.

"Mom, you've been carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders as a police officer. It's time to let it all go for a while and enjoy yourself.

Melissa let out a deep sigh, the tensions of the week melting away. Her eyes fluttered closed, and a smile formed on her lips.

"I've got a lot of experience handling high-pressure situations." He teased, adding a feathery touch to his fingertips as he brushed her waist with his fingers from front. Melissa's body felt like soft silk and her skin had a gentle tingling sensation whenever he made contact.

His fingers traced the outline of her hips from front while their eyes locked, and she hummed in pleasure.

IMG-20231011-125826

He went back to massage her belly and gradually added pressure. The mixture of intense and softness was enough to send her to another level of pleasure. He then pressed his thumbs deep into the flesh through the silky one-piece, letting go a few moments later to run his fingertips along the same path again.

His strong fingers gripped her waist before he began gently circling. As they circled her belly, she became aware of the knot in her tummy unravelling.

Melissa sighed contentedly, her eyes closed. "You always know how to make me feel relaxed and special anytime hon."

As his strong, gentle hands moved over her skin, Melissa couldn't help but close her eyes, losing herself in the sensation.

Neal continued his succulent commentary. "Mom, your skin is as soft as the sand on this beach, and your beauty rivals the setting sun."

"Mmm, you really are the sweetest boy," she murmured, facing him face to face, leaning towards his body, letting his scent fill her nostrils. She could feel herself getting wetter and she blushed with embarrassment.

As she sat on the beach leaning against Neal after massage, with the sensational ocean breeze as her audience, listening to the hypnotizing rhythmic melody of the crashing waves.

She glanced a quick peek at to check if she was awake. She smiled seeing Jen asleep on the side, sprawled as the sunset basked over the sea.

Melissa moved to closer to his lips, with no hesitation, she kissed him passionately, pulling him closer to her. Their tongues tangling each other. The warmth of their breaths were the only thing could be heard. Her tongue searched deeper as their breathing intensified. The heat between their bodies were rising as their desires grew.

Melissa broke free of his lips to gasp for air, their eyes met; his filled with desire for her mom and hers filled with lust for him.

She pulled apart, smiling, her eyes never leaving his, "It's getting late; we should head back now, "Melissa gently suggested, turning his attention to Jen, who was still dozing off during their time at the beach.

Melissa affectionately nudged Jen, "Wake up, you sleepyhead."

Neal wasn't sure how much time had passed, as he was driving during the dark.

62eb0b0a-663d-40a9-95c8-1c0ac6b1fd25-width-768-height-512

Melissa sat beside him, as he slightly gazed into his mother's eyes. In their reflection, he could see an insatiable hunger for him.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter VI***

The night had taken an unexpected turn for Neal, Melissa, and Jen. As their trusty car, affectionately known as "Ol' Betsy," sputtered and groaned to a halt on a deserted road, they collectively exchanged exasperated glances.

The cacophony of coughs and sputters from the engine was like Ol' Betsy's way of protesting the excessive use of her gas pedal on the scenic journey back from Brighton Beach.

Neal, who had been behind the wheel, slapped the steering wheel in frustration. "You know, Betsy, this is why nobody invites you to family gatherings."

Melissa, a police officer with a no-nonsense attitude, couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation. "Seems like Betsy's got a real attitude tonight."

Jen, the ever-optimistic waiter with a penchant for over-the-top reactions, peered under the hood. "Don't worry, folks! I've watched enough YouTube videos to fix anything! Well, at least I think I have."

e1c00f63-fe3b-40f7-8c25-8f285d65edc6-width-512-height-1024

Rolling down the road a bit, they came across a picturesque village that seemed to have sprung out of an Bollywood fairy tale. All the women in the village were dressed in beautiful sarees, with vibrant colors that could rival a rainbow. Neal raised an eyebrow and turned to his family. "I think Betsy just became a travel agent and booked us an exotic vacation."

bcb1344a-a10d-4755-bbbf-4b5c24fcd075-width-512-height-768

The trio decided to approach the village, and they soon found themselves at the doorstep of a charming cottage. Ria, the enchanting woman in her 40s who, answered the door, welcomed them with open arms inside the village.

c37bfa0b-7bb0-4d47-840e-c3c414fca501-width-512-height-768

"Welcome. You are our honored guests. We are happy to welcome you in our village for tonight."
Melissa introduced her family to them.
Jen couldn't contain her enthusiasm. "This village is breathtaking. We're so happy to be here. Thank you for accepting us into your village."

As they settled in, the villagers, clad in their exquisite sarees, gathered around. An elderly woman who had more wrinkles than the village's ancient banyan tree began to speak, gesticulating with fervor as if she were narrating the latest Bollywood drama about their village.

Neal, Melissa, and Jen exchanged bemused glances, understanding none of the words but relishing the melodrama of it all."Is this village for real, or have we been transported into a Bollywood film?" Neal wondered aloud.

The villagers, noticing their curiosity, invited them to partake in the ongoing festival.

In the midst of the festival's vibrant celebrations, the villagers had warmly invited Melissa and Jen to try on sarees, intrigued by the enthusiasm of their guests.

Neal, watching from outside, couldn't help but stifle a laugh. When Melissa emerged in her perfectly red draped saree, her curves and natural grace shining through, the mischievous expression melted, leaving him hard in his pants.

17d30e8f-55a3-422e-a07e-c6fb5432b2ff-width-512-height-1024

He jokingly exclaimed, "Well, look at you, mom! You've gone from law enforcement to the runway model! I think you've just redefined 'police chic'!"

Melissa, trying to maintain her stoic demeanor, couldn't help but smirk at Neal's remark. "This might be a new side gig for me, Neal. Who knew fighting crime and fashion could go hand in hand?"

She turned around flaunting her assets, showing her delicious, smooth curved back side which was glistening.

d129f8e0-28c7-4959-af4f-d17dc9557bc6-width-512-height-768

Neal tried hard to suppress his desire to jump on his mom's ass. Her slender legs and juicy butt cheeks, coupled with the saree's intricate design, brought an added sexiness to her already seductive physique.

His hungry eyes caressed her slim hips and round ass and his imagination took flight. He pictured Melissa spread out in front of him in nothing but a saree and matching bra, looking ravishing. Her perfectly sized tits would be straining against their constraints, yearning to be unleashed. He could already imagine how heavenly, kissing her wet cunt while sucking her tingling clit, his throbbing cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her willing vagina, would feel. He broke out of his reverie only to find a heated gaze from a most sultry vixen...his mom...who caught him fantasizing about her licking her lips.

Ria had asked Jen for a dance with her later for cultural exposure earlier. In fact, she was more than pleased that she took so well to their village's culture, making her day by accepting their request without much hesitation.

Meanwhile, Jen was having a blast as she twirled around, showing off her black saree with sheer exuberance.
She stepped out and did a theatrical curtsy, teasingly asking Neal, "What do you think, sir? Should I take up dancing as my new profession?"

Neal breathed hard looking at her taut waist and flared bottoms covered in a gorgeous saree, complimenting her hair and eyes, and enhancing the cleavage of her bountiful boobs. Her belly curled in a sexy beeline bellow her bellybutton, further enticing her navel.

IMG-20231011-230307

He watched her as she turned on the spot, raising and lowering her sexy body suggestively, his bulge threatening to bust his zipper as he watched her breasts bounce within their constraints.

Neal was nearly in stitches, admiring Jen's infectious enthusiasm. "Absolutely, Jen! I think we've just found the star of our impromptu dance troupe. Now, all we need are some backup dancers and a catchy Bollywood tune."

Jen, whose enthusiasm often led her into delightful misadventures, couldn't resist the rhythmic beats of the traditional music. She grabbed Aisha's hand, Priya's daughter, who was around her age, and started dancing to the folk tunes. Aisha stretched her hands, flexing her sexy navel, drapped in golden saree, leaving the men gawking at her.

IMG-20231012-073820

Aisha guided her through the intricate steps, her eyes twinkling with mirth as Jen tried her best to mimic the graceful moves.

Her belly moved gracefully in the thinnest, slimmest outfit, swaying and spinning as though hypnotised by the music.

IMG-20231012-010143

Her voluptuous bossoms squeezed together, making them the highlight. Her round, supple bottom and breasts swung in sync with her hip movement.

Men were almost drooling, gazing at her hungrily while their bulging pants couldn't hold back their arousal.
One glance at them, she burst into laughter, her youthful figure standing out among them, attracting attention.

Neal watched, amused and amazed. "Looks like we have our very own Bollywood star in the making!"

As he and Melissa wandered through the festival, they encountered new surprises at every turn.

c89abaa3-4770-4383-91eb-681110394f84-width-512-height-1024

The women of the village, adorned in resplendent sarees, offered them delicacies that were a symphony of flavors – spicy samosas, aromatic biryanis, and sweet jalebis that left them craving for more.

Neal couldn't resist a second helping of samosas, much to the amusement of the villagers. "These samosas are really addictive!

After sharing more dance moves and laughter with their newfound friends, Neal and Melissa decided to take a leisurely stroll outside the village square.

They meandered down a moonlit path, away from the bustling crowd, finding a serene spot where they could gaze at the starry sky.

Neal glanced at Melissa, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "You know, Mom, this place is magical. If I didn't know better, I'd say this is the ideal setting for a Bollywood love story."Melissa chuckled, rolling her eyes in response. "And who would play the dashing lead, hon?"

26bd9e88-857a-47e8-b0fa-2f4b49dfba07-width-512-height-1024

Neal took a deep breath and dramatically struck a pose. "Well, it's gotta be someone charismatic, charming, and, of course, a fantastic dancer. I'd say a certain waiter we know might fit the bill."

Melissa laughed heartily, acknowledging his playful teasing. "Ah, yes, a waiter with dreams of stardom. I can already picture the posters: 'From Waiter to Bollywood Sensation"

Neal sidled closer, his voice hushed. "And what about the leading lady? Could it be someone from the finest of British police? Or perhaps a goddess descended from the heavens themselves? It would take a special person to be worthy of my attention."

Melissa gave a coy grin blushing. "My goodness, Neal, you're just a rascal at heart, aren't you?"

Neal reached out, lightly touching her hand as his gaze deepened as they sat under the shade of a nearby mango tree, a light breeze rustling its leaves.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-013734591

Neal looked at her bare belly, her voluptuous thigh peeping out of the saree, and then slid his palm and fingers up the inner of her thigh. She stared at him and then gently parted her thighs for him, exposing a pair of red lace panty.

"What are you doing to your mom, lover-boi, huh?" she asked. He took the plunge, ignoring her remark and rubbed her soft inner thigh and placed his palms on her panty, covering her vulva area.

"Mmmh..." she moaned and jumped over in his arms to his side placing her leg over his and rubbing her body against his. "A naughty little boy, are we? Hmm..." she teased and then kissed him. Their lips locked passionately, and her fingers massaged the back of his neck.

IMG-20231012-005558

His right hand began to move higher up her thigh and his left hand onto her titties grabbing the thick of her breast as it gently moulded into his palm through her saree. He felt a fire building up within him, slowly and surely. He pressed her creamy waist closer to him and pulled her tighter towards his hard crotch, and rubbed her.

"Shhh...," he said, breathing into her mouth. "Not too loudly...mom.. someone might hear us " he added, reminding her that they were in public. She nodded, and he started rubbing harder. She held onto the sides of his neck and rubbed harder onto him and he kissed her again on her neck and in the back, slowly moving down towards her stomach and started licking her bellybutton and teased it with his tongue while giving an occasional pinch and a kiss on her soft waist.

Melissa moaned, her fingers tangled in his hair as she savored his touch. His hands made their way under her saree, squeezing the supple flesh of her rear. Melissa gave a muffled moan as his touch sent a shiver up her spine. "Oh baby, what you do to your mom..."

"Oh mommy," Neal whispered, "You are the sweetest of all nectars."

Melissa gathered her senses around and moved away a bit and sat back at her initial position beside him.

"Mmmh... This is dangerous, hon. We couldn't do it," She whispered.

She was aroused, she could feel her juices gushing through her panties, and could hear the thumping of her heart, the rhythmic breathing, and the surging of blood as she had been turned on beyond anything before, but she knew it was a taboo to have bodily relations with her son.

As they both sat, breathing a sigh, Neal put his hand around her shoulder and said,"Okay, mom. I'll do whatever you say." She rubbed his legs with her hands comforting him.

Neal's playful mood persisted, and he pointed up at a particularly bright star."See that star, Mom? I'm naming it 'The Melissa Star.' It shines just as brightly and has an equally no-nonsense attitude."

IMG-20231011-233359

Melissa, shaking her head with an amused smile, retorted, "Well, Neal, I'm naming that one 'The Neal Star.' It's a little mischievous but undeniably charming."

She laid her head on Neal's shoulder as they snuggled under the starry sky. The full moon shone brightly in the clear night sky. The cicadas chirped in the trees, and the aroma of ripe mangoes drifted on the light wind.

68eed448-2686-4496-8a1e-3d7d1284accd-width-768-height-512

Neal watched the stars twinkling between dark of the sky but none of them were more resplendent than her mom's face, illuminated by the moon's reflection.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter VII***

Neal wandered through the bustling square, admiring the vibrant colors and preparations for another night of celebration.

c605aaa5-b847-43ca-b92e-3d884d08ec37-width-512-height-768

He happened upon Max, the village's resident guitar player and musician, who was sitting under a tree, tuning his guitar.

Curiosity piqued, Neal approached him with a friendly smile. "Hey there, Max. What's happening tonight? Is there something special on the agenda?"

Max, a warm and friendly man, looked up from his guitar, his eyes alight with excitement. "Ah, my friend, tonight is a very special night."

Neal couldn't contain his excitement. "Let me guess, is it something to do with music and dancing?"

Max nodded, a sly grin crossing his face. "It is an ancient ceremony called Versipue - meaning the ritual of the two sins. It's a ritual for pleasure," he continued conspiratorially.

He raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Wow, that sounds exciting. What is the ritual exactly?"

"Well tonight a single mother and her daughter share a man's seed," Max replied.

Neal nearly choked in surprise, his cheeks flushed red. "Oh! That sounds-uh, interesting. What is the significance behind the ritual? If I may ask that is."

"Oh well, its to create an aura of pure sexual pleasure and fulfillment and continuing the noble blood of the village,"

Neal gulped, a million thoughts running through his mind. His heartbeat was rising as excitement overtook him.

Max asked him if he had a partner for tonight. Neal shakes his head. "Oh, so you need find good woman and her daughter who wants to do this ancient ritual with you."

"Um...how?" Neal inquired, bewildered and embarrassed. Max shrugged with a mischievous smirk. "Oh, that's up to you, my friend. Go with the flow, they say."

At the same time, Melissa and Jen were with Ria, who had taken it upon herself to explain the evening's festivities to her newfound friends.

Ria began the speech in an almost ceremonious tone."Tonight is a very important night for us, as tonight we hold an ancient tradition. Tonight, all single, consenting woman and her daughter have a choice to be part of an important ritual called Versipue . And then she explained in detail as the two stood, astonished.

Melissa and Jen exchanged an uneasy look, and then turned to Ria. Jen spoke first, her voice timid. "Ria, may I ask what kind of ritual this is? You don't mean 'that' way, do you?"

Jen whispered her words, her cheeks aflame with embarrassment, but Ria didn't seem fazed in the slightest. "Why, of course, I mean the carnal way. Have no worry. The villagers who are single, are ready, and willing participants for the ritual," Ria replied matter-of-factly.

"What about you, Ria? I've not seen your husband, and how does he feel about it?" Melissa asked with concern lacing her words.

Ria's smile was genuine as she answered, her demeanor unwavering. "Oh, it is fine. He died some years ago. Now it's only me and Elisha, my daughter."

As the village prepared for the event later, Ria approached her daughter Elisha, who was excitedly helping with the preparations. She leaned down to whisper in Elisha's ear, and with a nod, Elisha went off to find Neal amidst the lively commotion.

A few moments later, Neal was approached by Elisha, who had a sweet, inviting smile. "Mom would like to speak with you, Neal. She's in there," Aisha said, pointing to a quiet cottage away from the bustling preparations.

As Elisha turned, Neal couldn't help sneak a peek under her blue saree, where his hungry eyes were met by her milky buttock peaking through the slit in her saree.

0570a31f-bc9f-40cf-8cfe-6a25fa4afa48-width-512-height-1024
photo safe

Curious, Neal followed Elisha to where Ria was waiting. Ria greeted him with a warm smile and gestured for him to sit beside her. "Neal, I wanted to talk to you about something," she began. He sat down, his curiosity piqued. "Of course, Ria. What's on your mind?"

Neal looked at her seer green saree clad body, her slender legs which made his penis quiver as he pictured her sitting on his bed dressed in a that sheer green saree and no underwear, her juices glistening as his tongue roams her vulva, along her long legs.

fe3f7ca6-fe51-4983-86e6-c54741a202db-width-512-height-1024

A playful smile crossed her face seeing him, staring at her assets.

Ria spoke slowly and deliberately, her dark brown eyes twinkling. "Do you have someone to be a partner with the ceremony?"

Neal chuckled nervously, rubbing his neck. "No, not yet, Ria."

Ria raised a brow and smirked. "Really? Not even for me and my daughter?" she offered, placing her hands on the chairs rim.

Neal had not thought about it in even in his wildest dreams that Ria was so attractive, motherly, and amazing would ask him to join a sensual ceremony. "Wait a minute, did you just ask me out with you and your daughter, Why me?"

"Since last night when you came in the village, I've been noticing how much you care about Melissa and Jen. We are a bunch of loving people. We appreciate such family like you," she said. "I asked you to participate in our rituals, because I'm sure you know how to take proper care of a mother and her daughter," She added.

"That's a pretty old-fashioned custom for a son to care about his mom and sister," he stated mockingly.

Neal's eyes widened in shock, his mind racing when he thought of a important question. "Wait. What about your husband? I don't seem him around."

She shook her head. "He died long ago. Its just me and Elisha. Do you still accept my offer for us for this ceremony?"

He breathed in the fresh scent of nature, letting it calm his mind. He thought long and hard before finally turning to her, his eyes aflame with passion. "I need some time to think about it. As lovely as the thought may be, I can't just say 'yes' right now. "

Ria, not put off at all, smiled and nodded her assent, her eyes burning with desire.

As the village square came alive with music and dance. Max, the guitar player, found Melissa and Jen, and with a gracious smile, invited them to spend some time with him during the festival.

"Ladies, it would be an honor to have you join me for tonight. I promise it will be an unforgettable experience.

"Melissa hesitated for a moment, thinking of an excuse and spoke "Thank you, Max, but I need to let you know that I already have someone in my life."

Max, respectful and understanding, nodded gracefully. "I appreciate your honesty, Melissa. Please enjoy the festival, and I wish you all the happiness in the world."

After Max had left, Jen couldn't help but be curious. She leaned over to Melissa, whispering with a playful twinkle in her eye, "So, who's the lucky person mom, secrets secrets?"

Melissa, a touch embarrassed but also happy to share, chuckled, " No-one. I just said that to shake him off". Her thoughts genuinely drifting to Neal at her question.

Jen chuckled, surprised. "That was genius, Mom!".

Neal rejoined Melissa and Jen in their cottage, a mischievous glint in his eye, as they watched the colorful festival unfold before them.

Neal cleared his throat dramatically. "Ladies, I have news! Ria has asked me to spend some time with her and Elisha during the festival tonight."

Melissa, ever practical, nodded with a supportive smile. "That sounds lovely, Neal. I'm sure it will be a meaningful experience for all of you."

Neal checked out his mom's blue-pink saree that made him quiver and it accentuated her large round breasts which were almost exposed.

57a5aa64-9cc2-4f16-bf58-e3a096c1ab39-width-512-height-1024-1

His gaze shifted further down to her gold lace panties that shone through the translucent material as though it was covered with tiny sapphires. His shaft throbbed in his trousers at the very sight.

Neal kept going, his thoughts rushing from his brain to his dick.

Jen, on the other hand, couldn't hide her surprise and maybe just a tinge of jealousy. She looked at Neal with a raised eyebrow, her playful tone tinged with mock irritation. "Oh, so the handsome lil bro gets the special invitation, does he? I see how it is."

"Mom, you're okay with that, him participating in this dubious event?" Jen's surprise was clear. Melissa shrugged her shoulders, trying to keep a straight face.

Neal's gaze shifted to Jen, finding her in a sexy silver-black saree,

IMG-20231012-122750

her voluptuous bossoms almost caressing each other, with her slim waist, breasts protruding over the outfit, sitting on bed.

Neal who was already having enough problems handling his mom's outfit, now his sister was too looking oh-so fuckable.

"I think Ria is a good, smart, and beautiful woman."

Neal, taken back from his reverie by her voice, shifted her focus towards her.

Melissa continued, "Remember Neal, Princes used to have multiple wives and love interests in the past. It's all the same. It's a sign of their masculinity"

Melissa, with an equally playful grin, decided to tease Jen a bit. "Well, it's not every day a Bollywood star gets to spend time with village royalty, right?"

Melissa and Jen shared mischievous glances and couldn't contain their laughter.Neal, with a puzzled expression, raised an eyebrow. "Okay, what's so funny? What did I miss?"

Jen, still giggling, decided to spill the beans. "You'll never believe it, Neal. Max approached us and asked if we wanted to spend some time with him tonight. And guess what? We both rejected him!"

Melissa chimed in with an impish grin. "Yes, we both declined his offer."

Neal's eyes widened in mock astonishment. "Both of you? Rejected the great guitar maestro? Well, I hope you at least gave him a good reason."

He knew beforehand that his mom will decline any advances for any invitation and that guy had no chance in hell.

Jen shrugged playfully. "I told him I'm waiting for my big break in Bollywood, and I can't let romance get in the way of stardom." She chuckled.

Melissa nodded with an equally exaggerated seriousness. "And I told him that I've already found the man of my dreams."

Neal's eyebrows shot up, and he playfully glanced around as if he were searching for the mysterious man Melissa was referring to. "Really? Where is this lucky man, mom?"

Jen just shrugged off, "Oh, common mom, no need to lie about that again."

Melissa just winked at Neal, sending butterflies tingling through his belly and crotch. She was, just being, well, being her usual, naughty flirtatious self.

As the festival lights cast a warm, enchanting glow over the village, Neal set off with Ria and Elisha towards a secluded lake on the outskirts of the village. The path was illuminated with lanterns, and the night air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers in full bloom.

As they reached the lakeside, the shimmering waters reflected the starry night sky. It was a breathtakingly beautiful setting, and Neal couldn't help but let out an appreciative whistle.

7c2731bc-d0c7-489e-bd93-9e2e0878c2ea-width-512-height-768

"Wow, Ria, this is a truly enchanting place. I must say, you have a knack for picking the perfect spot."

Ria smiled warmly at Neal's compliment. "Thank you, Neal. I'm glad you like it. This place has a special charm, especially under the moonlight."

Elisha, who had been quietly enjoying the ambiance, chimed leaning against the wooden rim. "Neal, you're not just handsome but quite the charmer as well."

IMG-20231012-124138

Neal chuckled, his eyes twinkling with humor. "Oh, you've discovered my secret, Elisha, – it's all part of the package."

Ria joined him with a wink."Ah... a regular James Bond aren't you."

Elisha, feeling mischievous, leaned in closer to Neal and whispered, "You know, Neal, I've heard that the lake has some magical properties. They say that if you make a wish under the full moon, it's guaranteed to come true."

Ria, not one to let an opportunity pass, joined in the teasing. "Oh, Neal, what's this important wish of yours? You'll have to share it with us now."

Neal, with an exaggerated air of mystery, leaned in and whispered, "I wished for endless cups of chai, prepared by Ria herself."

Elisha and Ria burst into laughter, the lakeside echoing with the joy of their shared humor. Neal couldn't help but join in, appreciating the playful banter.

Aisha, feigning surprise, asked, "Just chai, Neal? Are you sure there isn't something else you'd like to wish for?"

Ria added. "Never tried having fun with a young boy like you... Oh, its going to be fun and spicy."

Neal wasn't a novice in terms of sex, he had banged several girls. However, this time it was completely new. Two women, a mother and her daughter.

Neal, playing along, leaned even closer, his voice low and conspiratorial. "Well, if you must know, I also wished for a lifetime supply of your charming company."

"So, who'll be first?", Ria said to her daughter. Elisha shyly pointed to her mother.

"Okay. Come here, my dear. Let mommy teach you how it's done."

As they sat down beside the lake, the lights illuminating their seductive figures.

Ria's green saree looked so scrumptious and she touched his thigh to move close to him, her breasts caressing his chest.

IMG-20231012-125355

His mind reeled as his fingers clasped through her green saree and he placed his palm on the silky flesh of her thigh. Her tender warmth sent his desire aflame, the yearning to make love was becoming harder to bear.

"Wait, honey, I like to take it from behind...mmm" She whispered. She pushed back Neal onto his back on the ground with a laugh, her firm, shapely bottom up in the air. Her saree had become loose and her boobs were almost about to pop out and she crawled her way over him.

He got up as Ria moved onto all fours, her saree sliding to expose the brown and luscious soft peachy flesh of her arse cheeks.

He then started fondling with her boobs from behind with one hand, squeezing it gently, making her moan in lust while the other moved towards her ass cheeks, massaging it and spreading it apart.

They both kissed and then licked one another and sucked each other's tongues. They then french-kissed and his lips had become dark red from her lipstick.

Neal slightly moved her panties aside and pushed his tongue deep into her vagina. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and threw her head back, moaning out loud in pleasure, gasping as Neal flicked his tongue on her sensitive pussy, sending shock waves of pleasure running through her spine.

She moaned, "My god, you're awesome, Nea..ah..Neallll...soooooo good....yes..lick harder."

Neal lapped at her pussy for a minute more before her legs gave way and she tumbled to the ground.

"Please, I can't take it anymore, I need you inside me," She panted, trying to get herself upright, her body still trembling in pleasure.

His dick was hard as steel and the tip moist with precum. "Are you ready?", he asked as he spread her pussy from behind . "Go on, stud, don't leave me waiting."

Aisha was shocked watching the two rutting like animals . In a split second Neal penetrated her slowly from the behind as he hugged her naked hot body to her's, then thrust again and again at an ever-increasing pace and ferocity.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-150200835

"Ughhhhh....., please go harder, Neal...fuck me harder" Priya gasped breathlessly, her breasts, jiggling up and down like ripe peaches as her tits bounced about in a lewd fashion. Neal pushed harder in the doggystyle position from behind and entered her completely, fucking her furiously.

"Oooohhhhh, my god, I'm cumming.. Neal...I'm cu-uuuummmmmmmminnnnggg"

Ria moaned loudly, arching her back in intense pleasure, her boobs stretching out before her.

She fell onto the ground in a stupor as she lay there, spent and breathless.

After resting, Neal asked. "I'd like to do with Elisha and then you again." He kissed Ria's ass and gave it a slight pat.

Neal's gaze shifted towards Elisha. She seemed a little intrigued and uneasy, clearly unaccustomed to the acts she had just seen her own mother performing.

He decided to comfort her. Neal moved to Elisha, kissing her lips softly.

"Scared?," Neal questioned.

She shook her head with a confident smirk, "I loved it, ahhh, it looks... exciting".

Neal guided her into a side-by-side missionary pose. She pulled up her dress to above her knees to prepare for their act. She was feeling so sexy and horny at that moment, her body itching and burning in pleasure as he removed her lower clothes and began exploring her most intimate place.

In contrast to his hurried coupling with Ria, Elisha welcomed him as they eased slowly into the missionary position.

He started fondling and kissed her juicy breasts.

Neal parted the kiss and touched the smooth curves of her breasts and nipples.

He went to lick her nether-lips and his nose nuzzled the lips and felt a tangling wetness of her pussy. He drove his tongue between her slippery, moist lips to the entrance of her cave. He then put his mouth onto her labia, sucking on it.

"Ah mom, how could you control it for so long? This is heaven", Her excitement began to escalate to near orgasm level and her legs encircled him pulling him even deeper within her.

"Fuck me.. Neal. Give it all", Elisha squealed and spasmed and jerked beneath him as her first orgasm consumed her.

Her face became flushed, as he put his shaft over her pussy.

She shivered as he put his finger to touch and rub her clitoris, stroking it gently in circular motions, and slowly penetrated it. He could feel that his penis had passed her barrier. The initial resistance broke away as soon as it was in. Her hymen gave in to his soft advances and, there his cock was, filling and occupying the vagina with an ever increasing eagerness and need.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-145431147

With their passion burning fiercely and uncontrollably, they started having a good hard fuck with full vigour. Aisha felt her cervix opening itself up to accommodate his massive length.

"Yaaaaahhh. Deeper...yes... yes."

She pulled him harder towards her in such a way that he penetrated as deeply into her as possible.

As Elisha laid onto the ground exhausted from what she had just experienced, a feeling of satisfaction enveloped her whole being. She couldn't help but glance towards her mother, admiring her beauty in the moonlight.

Ria was lying beside them on her back staring up at the moon, a smile adoring her face as the last rays of moonlight lit the forest in the distance.

Neal and Ria's love making continued as he lifted her leg from behind, Ria was now completely nude, her body glistening under the moonlight, moving forward a little, pushing his dick further within her tight pussy. She screamed out louder than anything anyone else could ever do.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-145503527

"Ohh.. Ahhhhh, yeah...yes! Neal, that feels amazing."

He increased the pace, moving even faster, his thrusts coming more and more strongly and rapidly. The two of them were both on fire, screaming out as they reached the peak together, both collapsing on the ground panting and sweaty.

Neal lay next to her panting heavily. Elisha rolled over to look at his mother. "You are really amazing, mom."

"But not, not fair, you did it twice already...and me only once."

Neal chuckled, "Well, the night is still young."

Ria smiled lovingly at her daughter, "It's okay Elisha. Neal still has a lot of energy left. And, let us have some dessert now."

"What?" Elisha exclaimed, her eyes wide open.

"Dessert?"She asked.

"Yes" Ria replied.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter VIII***

The trio returned from their visit to the village, their hearts filled with memories of the colorful festival, warm interactions with the villagers, and a sense of unity that only such experiences could bring.

They arrived home, feeling grateful for the time spent away and ready to settle back into their familiar surroundings.

After Melissa left for the office, Neal noticed Jen lounging on the couch, looking quite content with her laziness. Neal playfully tapped his fingers on his chin, pretending to ponder something.

IMG-20231012-205439

"You know, Jen, I heard a rumor that people occasionally get out of their pajamas and go for runs in the real world."

Jen gave him a mock gasp. "Really? That's a thing? Sounds exhausting."

Neal nodded, a feigned look of concern on his face. "I know, right? But I've heard it can actually be quite exhilarating. Plus, it's an excellent excuse to show off our stylish workout gear."

Jen arched an eyebrow, her eyes twinkling. "Are you suggesting that my pyjamas and oversized tshirt aren't the pinnacle of fashion?"

Neal flashed a charming grin. "Oh, they're a bold fashion statement, no doubt. But imagine the 'wow' factor you'd bring to the jogging track in those dolphin shorts."

Jen rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine, fine, Mr. Fashion Police. I suppose we could go for a run, as long as you promise to keep up with me."

Neal panted dramatically, pretending to be out of breath. "Jen, you're like a gazelle out here! I'm just trying to keep up with your majestic sprint."

Jen couldn't help but laugh. "Neal, you're doing great. And hey, I'll slow down just a bit so you don't miss any of the action."

7ff8963f-366e-49a9-a771-512e86753740-width-512-height-1024

Neal smirked. "Ah, what a thoughtful running partner you are."

After their jog, Neal and Jen slowed down to catch their breath, both wearing smiles that reflected a mixture of good-natured competition and genuine camaraderie.

Jen wiped a pretend bead of sweat from her brow and said, "Well, Neal, you certainly gave me a run for my money out there. Maybe I underestimated your jogging skills."

Neal flashed a grin. "Ah, but you were the true running star, Jen. I was merely your adoring fan in this race from back."

Seated on a bench, still feeling the endorphin rush from their jog, Neal and Jen continued their playful and flirty banter. Neal leaned in closer, flashing a mischievous smile. "You know, Jen, I have to say, jogging with you was surprisingly fun. And I couldn't help but admire the way your hair danced in the wind as you ran."

Her body was all wet after the sweat, and Neal's penis started pressing against his trouser, seeing sweat drops trickle down her bare navel.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-210931459

Neal felt a fiery tingle coursing through him, a passion that couldn't be quelled.

Jen raised an eyebrow, her eyes twinkling. "Flattery, lil Neal? Are you trying to sweep me off my feet with your charm and wit?"

Neal feigned innocence. "Who, me? I'm just an observer of the finer things in life, and right now, you happen to be one of them."Jen laughed, nudging him gently.

"Well, you're not so bad yourself, Mr. Observer." Jen chuckled.

Back at home, Neal and Jen decided to continue their active day with some light exercises and yoga. Neal took on the role of being the supportive yoga instructor.

As they began with simple stretches, Neal couldn't resist adding a playful twist. "Sister Jenny, remember, it's all about finding your inner balance. And if you need help, I'm here to lend a helping hand, quite literally."

Jen laughed, arching an eyebrow. "Oh, really? I'll be sure to call you over for any assistance, then."

"Now stretch your hands upwards, then cross them slowly and smoothly. It's very important."

Jen nodded, looking up at him. "Ahh... Okay, this feels so good, " she breathed, closing her eyes.

She shivered a little and took a small deep breath. She opened her eyes and looked back at him. "Hmm...what?"

IMG-20231012-211945

Neal moved behind Jen and grabbed her hair smoothly and tied it into a ponytail.
Bending slowly he caresses her cheek and moved a little back, "Tying them really helps..for balance and coolness", He said seductively as he held onto her waist and slowly pulled her closer from behind her.

"Cool..as you say.", she said looking into his eyes, her breath touching his neck.

Looking straight into her blue oceanic eyes, Neal slid his hand over her navel, squeezing it in his palm gently and whispered softly in her ears,"Relax baby, your inner yin can't hide forever...".

Pic-Retouch-20231012-220439368

His husky and sexy whisper made her quiver as a breathless moan slipped out. Jen was mesmerized by him, his very nearness and closeness making her panties soaking and dripping slowly with her warm secretion, as his shaft pressed against her butt crack, making her groan again.

"Nea,l ahhh, did..did.you finish with...my.. exercises..", she managed to moan. She groaned unable to speak coherently.

Suddenly, Jen shrieked, "Ouch, my ankle...it looks like twisted." She crunched over.

Neal rushed at her, picked her up in bridal style and carried her towards her bed.

He carried her to her room, opened the door gently with his legs and brought her in. He lifted the bed covers and gently lowered her onto the bed. He sat on the side of the bed.

Jen winced in pain.

"Let me see where you've hurt," Neal cooed. "Tell me."

She rubbed her ankles softly. "Ahh.."

Neal massaged her muscles. "Don't worry, it's ok," Neal said tenderly.

"First, we need to get rid of these extra clothes, then I'll massage your leg. Hmm, maybe this one too." He carefully slid her top up to her shoulders, exposing the mounds of her bosom and taking it off completely which had been waiting to spring out and fill his sight with her red bra.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-214131927

He locked his eyes with hers, without breaking the contact, his one hand moving slowly towards her thigh, pulling her shorts down. Jen was feeling restless, watching his thick shaft throbbing in his pants. She could hear her heart beating in her ears, its pace speeding. She craved for a loving touch of his hands everywhere. She was now only in her red bra and panties.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-230816223

The ambience, the dim light, her painful ankle, and the sensation of her naked body lying under his lustful eyes aroused her even more. His eyes met hers once more as his one hand slid slowly over the length of her smooth, white and silky leg, holding her by her waist and turning her over on the other side and laying her belly-down. She shuddered and moaned lightly.

"Liked this, lil bro? Uhh huhhh." Her voice was like music to his ear.

Pic-Retouch-20231012-220146025

He got behind her and moved closer to her.

He looked down at his sister. Jen moaned slightly as she saw him towering over her from behind. She felt so defenseless. The sensation was exquisite.

He paused briefly and observed her gorgeous form, her supple and exposed bottom and white creamy smooth thighs, as she waited submissively in her current position for his next action.

He massaged her ankles, slowly moving his hands upwards and caressing and gently scratching her inner-thighs. The sensation made her moan deeply and gasp with her head buried in her pillow. His hands moved from her outer thighs towards her bottom. Slowly, he started stroking and massaging them. Her plush, round bottom gave a nice and firm grip in his palms as he was squeezing and kneading her bottom, loving the feel of her soft cheeks in his grip. He separated her bum cheeks and started massaging the tiny crevasse between the butt through her panties, near the opening of her anus and vagina.

Her ass cheeks were fully exposed, except for the string covering the pussy. He played with it, moving his forefingers over it. He moved his head closer to the sweet opening. The dark and scintillating shade of her asshole covered by her red panties was the focus point for a moment before his attention moved further to the nether opening covered by the tiny red G string.

With her head in her pillow, she arched her hips up, offering herself up for him, encouraging him to do with her as he liked.

Their fantasy was abruptly interrupted and disrupted with the sound of the doorbell, and the outside hustle bustle.

"Huhh. Who can be..?," Neal muttered, frowning in dismay.

"Neal, Jen, open the door. Open the damn door, how many more times do I need to ring again" A deep, feminine voice called from outside the mansion.

Neal and Jen realised that it was their mom who was back earlier from work.

"Coming, Mom, coming," Jen called, as she pulled her clothes up desperately quick.

neal9

Visitor
OP
neal9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
***Chapter IX***

Neal was engrossed in his work at Red Rosé, the café he had been working at. It was a typical bustling day with the familiar sounds of coffee machines and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the air. As he wiped down the counter, he noticed Beth walking in, her presence immediately lighting up the room.A warm smile spread across Neal's face as he greeted her, "Beth, it's great to see you! What can I get you today?"

Beth returned the smile, her eyes twinkling, "Surprise me, Neal. I trust your recommendations."

01b5cf34-4e1d-49c7-946c-a1f5be3b23ab-width-512-height-1024

Neal enjoyed the opportunity to prepare something special for her. He got to work, crafting a delightful coffee concoction that he thought would match her taste perfectly. As he handed it over to her, he said, "Here you go, Beth. I think you'll love this one."

Beth walked up to Neal with a hopeful smile, "Hey Neal, I was wondering if you're still up for that date we talked about earlier?"

Neal, trying to be polite and not wanting to hurt Beth's feelings, replied, "Of course, Beth, I'd love to. How about this weekend?"

Jen, who had been nearby and overheard the conversation, couldn't hide her jealousy.

1241c08e-9014-4ea5-a646-2ed770d948fe-width-512-height-1024

She stepped in, trying to sound casual but with a hint of tension, "Oh, that sounds like fun. Neal, I didn't know you were so available for dates these days, while I'm getting my ass kicked every day, saving you from losing this job," she spoke, her words thick with resentment and bitterness.

Neal cleared his throat, realizing the uncomfortable situation. He stammered nervously, trying to think of something to say. "Um, yeah, well, Jen, if it weren't for your efforts, I'd still be job hunting."

With Jen's stern look and Beth's surprise, Neal chose to break the silence, saying, "Well, I should get back to work."

"No romance during work," said, Jen said and ushered back to the job.

IMG-20231013-092103-restored

Neal shot back, his tone defensive. "We weren't romancing."

Beth stepped in, doing her best to deescalate the situation and sliding a note with her phone number to Neal. "It's no big deal, Neal. Call me later for details, okay?"

After Beth left the shop, Neal turned his attention to Jen, a mixture of frustration and annoyance evident in his expression. "Why are you treating Beth like that, Jen. Are you jealous?

"What, jealous? I'm trying to save your job and you go behind my back flirting with customers."

Things were getting heated and she exclaimed in exasperation, "What are you trying to do? Oh common Neal. How dumb can you get."

He snorted, trying to laugh away his embarrassment and her tension as she walked away still pissed off.

Melissa and Jen sat in their home in the evening chatting about their day. Melissa was curious about Neal and asked, "Hey, Jen, do you know where Neal is? I haven't seen him around."

07f9434a-60d1-4183-89c4-cc83cd24a700-width-512-height-768

Jen hesitated for a moment and then replied, "He went on a date with Beth."

Melissa's expression changed to one of shock as she heard the name. She asked, "Beth?"

Jen replied. "Yeah. Is it a problem?"

"Does she have brunette hair and how long is she visiting the café?, Melissa queried her, seemingly worried.

"Yeah, it's had been about two weeks now" Jen was beginning to worry, her mother seemed like her reaction was not as positive as she thought it would be.

Melissa just groaned and picked up her phone, to open her gallery and swiped a few pictures. "Does she look like that?"

"Yes!" was all Jen could exclaimed.

"Is there any problem mom? Do you know her?"

Jen was awestruck at the similarities, including the long slim toned legs, big ass and round boobs.

"Fuck, I need to call Beth right now, let's just hope she still has the same number", Melissa sighed, standing up.

Jen was puzzled at her mother's sudden anxiety. "What happened mom, why are you not telling me anything?"

Meanwhile, somewhat earlier...
Neal and Beth found themselves at a charming little restaurant "The Garden and Bistro" in the heart of the city, nestled beneath the flickering lights of a cozy garden.

Neal was still gawking at her silver latex bodycon dress, his eyes practically bulging out. She had definitely done her homework, or Neal had made her profile too perfectly. Beth's curvaceous body was clad in the sexiest silver dress that Neal had ever laid eyes on.

685ce2ff-fc9f-44fa-822b-73841cdd5fc7-width-512-height-1024

"Don't you know Neal, it's rude to stare at a lady," she said with a confident smile, noticing his flabbergasted look.

Neal flushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I don't mean to ogle. I'm still trying to process the fact that the hottest lady in the,... in the restaurant today is with me."

Beth chuckled good-naturedly, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder. "Ah, Neal. You're quite the charmer, aren't you. Always saying the perfect thing."

As she turned around, moving towards a table in the corner, her hips swayed in a sensual manner. The fabric was tightly hugged her legs, while her ass cheeks could almost be seen through the thin material, emphasizing every curve.

Pic-Retouch-20231013-120444281

Neal's eyes were glued to her beautiful heart-shaped butt cheeks that were swaying in her dress.

Men were gaping in Beth's direction and Neal could make out one man licking his lips, licking the cream from his donuts in a lecherous manner.

But Neal felt pleased seeing them, and a proud smile crept upon his face and his cock was growing harder in his trousers. She was her date, and that's all that mattered.

They finally settled in at their table, with Neal excited to discover that his chair had a view right to the valley between her breasts.

Beth winked, taking a sip of her wine and glanced at him.

Beth, curious, asked, "So, Neal, besides being a coffee aficionado, what else do you love to do in your free time?"

Neal leaned back, pondering, and then replied, "Well, I'm a bit of an adventurer. I love hiking and exploring new places. There's something exhilarating about conquering a mountain."

Beth smiled, "That's fascinating! I'm more of a city person myself, but I can see the appeal of nature. What's the most memorable place you've hiked?"

Neal's eyes lit up with excitement, "Oh, I once hiked to the top of a mountain in the Swiss Alps. The view from up there was absolutely breathtaking. It felt like being on top of the world."

Beth was captivated by Neal's adventurous spirit, and she shared, "I may not be much of a hiker, but I do love traveling. I've always wanted to visit Switzerland."

Neal, his charming grin returning, said, "Well, maybe we can plan a trip together someday. I promise to show you the most picturesque spots."

Beth, her voice filled with a soft, affectionate tone, said, "You know, Neal, I've never met someone who makes me feel so comfortable and understood. It's as if we've known each other for much longer than just one date."

Beth, with a smirk, said, "You seem too perfect, Neal. Are you sure you have any flaws?"

Neal laughed, "Well, let me think... I am terrible at folding laundry, and I have an inexplicable fear of spiders. So, far from perfect, right?"

Beth playfully replied, "Laundry and spiders, huh? I might need to reconsider this 'perfect' image."

Neal leaned closer, pretending to be serious, "Okay, your turn. What's your deepest, darkest flaw, Beth?"

She put a finger to her chin, acting as if it was a difficult question, "Well, I have this weakness for late-night ice cream binges. It's my kryptonite."

Neal chuckled, "Ah, ice cream, the sweet siren that lures us all. But you know, Beth, your flaws only make you more endearing."

Neal, with a wink, said, "You know, Beth, you have this incredible ability to make me smile. It's like you've unlocked my secret 'laughter level'."

Beth giggled, "I'm glad to be your laughter guide. And you, Neal, have this way of making every moment feel like a romantic comedy."

As they enjoyed a dessert, Neal playfully pretended to steal a bite from Beth's plate, saying, "Sharing is caring, right?"

Beth pretended to protest, "Hey, hands off my dessert!" But she couldn't help but laugh.

He moved closer to her and put his hand on her chin, lifting it and, planting his lips on hers. They could feel each other's warm breaths and lips pressing on their lips. He could taste the sweetness of the chocolate and cherry on her soft and wet pink lips and gently stroked his tongue through her lips and sucked her saliva, mingling with their breaths. Her pussy moistened at his touch, as his kiss got rougher. Her pussy started aching and burning with desire for his rough touch.

Beth pulled him close and pressed her lips on his while wrapping him. Neal moved his hands over to her thighs and pulled her dress slightly above the knees. His one hand glided smoothly over the contour of her leg. They started feeling a growing need and yearning.

3d13ee53-5241-4cf0-b7a3-d9daac08bab3-width-512-height-1024

"People... here..." she gasped, looking around, her legs squeezing against the sides of her dress as her warm pink pussy inside was swelling with blood and aching, its inner layer was drooling and slobbering.

They could feel a fire, which had already spread inside them like a flame in a dry forest. Neal licked her upper lips and with a smile, whispered, "Don't be scared..."

"Ahhh..."

Their tongues swirled and their eyes closed.

Her face was blushed with rosy pink as their kissing session continued and Neal grabbed her around the waist. With the tips of her toes just touching the floor, they kissed more hungrily and passionately, each second making their breaths raspy, their bodies longing and burning. Her puffed breasts heaved, rising and falling, as her nipples started pointing and poking the silky, velvety cloth of her dress. Neal had managed to hit all of her fantasies without even knowing.

Suddenly, her phone placed at the top the table rings as Melissa's name popped on the screen. Beth apologized for the interruption, grabbing the phone hastedily and moving away, her voice unsure and awkward.

Neal was puzzled to see his mom name one her screen, but tried but shake off the thought, "Was this my mom, or someone else and if, yes, why did my mom's name appear on her phone?"

Beth returned her face tensed as she excused herself. "Sorry, Neal, we both need to be somewhere else right now, get in my car, please."

As she opened the car door and sat on the driver's seat

Neal asked. "Hey Beth, this doesn't change how you feel about me, right? I'm sorry we have to cut our date short."

She squeezed his hand, a reassuring smile on her face, "Nothing could change the way I feel about you, Neal.

IMG-20231013-111734

She drove in silence, an apprehensive look on her face.

Neal still lost with thoughts, queried. "Where are we going?"

Beth shrugged, "You'll know soon."

As they got closer to their destination, Neal realised that it was his neighbourhood, "Jeez. I mean why here, what's going on?"

They finally reached his house and she turned off the engine.

Beth tried to explain as she opened the car door, "Please let's just talk inside, we have company."

Members

Threads

Back