A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
following the rotten smell.. I go to the dustbin..and start eating from it like usual... but I see that pallavi starts laughing... mam, why are you laughing ?? am I doing something wrong ??

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
hmmm amma yess i know .....i can share anything with u na .....its just i am sad amma ...me and gf broke up in coll mmm i press my face hard on her boobs mmm....

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
following the rotten smell.. I go to the dustbin..and start eating from it like usual... but I see that pallavi starts laughing... mam, why are you laughing ?? am I doing something wrong ??
pallavi holding her son inside her pallu ......oh its nothing boy she giggles looking at u ..she finds u cute .....its jus u have such fresh food infront of u ...why are u eating from my dustbin .......is that how u have been from eating till nw huh .......boy be lil carefull while eating ...i threw my sons daipers also in there ok.....
Sai-Pallavi-ready-for-Bollywood-debut-but-with-this-condition.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
hmmm amma yess i know .....i can share anything with u na .....its just i am sad amma ...me and gf broke up in coll mmm i press my face hard on her boobs mmm....
awww... what kanna.. you had a gf ? as if that is true ?? starts laughing..anu boobs juggling against abhi's pressed head.... anu mangalsutra rubs against abhi face putting scratch...
come on sonu beta... tell truth na.. did some teacher treat you badly, huh ?? anu still can't believe that her son has grown up so much....
eaefd3ae113d47d4352ff8a63e9a102f.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
hehe.. what is fresh food mam ? since, I was born.. I am eating food from dustbins only.. is it wrong, huh ?? I am getting little energy... I stop eating...

madam, i think i got enough energy to work... now, I will eat only if you give some work only...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
go amma ..u are always teasing me ....ahhh mmmm amma see i got a scratch ...i move her mangalsutra aside from her boobs mmm .....of course i had gf but but ...she wanted to have sex with me ...but i told her wait till marriage ...he didnt think i was man enough n broke up ok ..i angrily press her boobs hrd

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
hehe.. what is fresh food mam ? since, I was born.. I am eating food from dustbins only.. is it wrong, huh ?? I am getting little energy... I stop eating...

madam, i think i got enough energy to work... now, I will eat only if you give some work only...
well boy if like the food then its ok .....no its not wrong .....but from tomo i show u how to eat properly ok .......she looks at him ...what ?? work ....u are such a lil boy ...i dont think i make u work na .......u are soo sweet n honest ..she rubs ur hair ....its ok u dont have to work .....i willl make u join school n study ok ...u have stay na .....i will take good care of u ok
Sai-Pallavi-Pics-1.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
go amma ..u are always teasing me ....ahhh mmmm amma see i got a scratch ...i move her mangalsutra aside from her boobs mmm .....of course i had gf but but ...she wanted to have sex with me ...but i told her wait till marriage ...he didnt think i was man enough n broke up ok ..i angrily press her boobs hrd
ayyooooo... sex aaa... it is sin to have sex before marriage kanna... but anu feeling little jealous or some mixed feeling that some girl wants my boy's attention... don't make such girls your gf kanna... they are bad women... if you want, find a girl like amma na... you know na.. amma will do anything for you... to show how much amma cares.... removes her taaali and hugs abhi to her boobs...
2db3c7600c93d9c0da03ecbd166e4b1e.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
no mam.. no work... no stay... my ammma and akka will kill me, if I tell them that I have eaten and haven't done any work... please mam, give me some work... I can do anything... do you want me clean the house or your bedroom or bathroom...anything you say mam... i will do...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
what amma really huh mmmmm but but i am also guy na i will have urges what should i do amma ........as she hugs me to her boobs mmm i kissing her boobs mmm amma its easy for u say na mm mm u have fun with dad na .....what abt me .....

Members

Threads

Back