A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
really mumait mmmm m ym slut amma told u all that huh mmm i punching her belly hard mmmmm mm bitch u are not cryin like my amma ...i come take a bat ...n hititng her boobs n belly hard mmm mmm take it bitch mmm yess mmmmm amma mmm they are my kids na mmm i can use them anyway i watn mm
aaaaaahhhhh ssssssss....aaaaaahhhh yessssss this is how I want to be treated abhiii.. beat the life out me abhi....torture me abhi... ssss abhi.. pleasee hit meee heere naaa... shows her feet... and fat black thighss
Mumaith%20Khan%20Stills_3.jpg

anu smiling says, yeah kanna.. you are most imp to me.. not them...u can do anything with them baby... what plans do you have, huh ?
161668016_4308779159150202_7264605729945112508_n.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
you will fuck me, huh master.. if I become a girl.. then I will do anything to become one... anu, I don't care... master wants to see me without balls...
so, bite them off... watching anu nude.. I close my eyes.. she is still my sis...
hmmmmmmm i grab ur head mmmm fucking ur mouth hard mmm yess mmahi my lil bitch mm i will mm what happened mmm are u shy to see ur sis naked huh mm ...
praneetha_navel.jpg

anu not able to move on her own mmmmmmm m as u are not listenin to her mmm she bites ur balls off mmmmmmm mm mmmmm blood spraying on anu mmmmm mshe holding ur balls in her mouth mmm yes smmmm tries stopping bleeding .....
Anupama%2BParameswaran%2B1.jpg

lav seeing that ...she smiles ....n goes to kitchen n brings hot burning rod ..........here anu burn ur sissy bro there ......fast see how much he is bleeding ..he will die .........she smiles at me .........rubbin anu pussy mmmm master u want to make her also bleed huh mmmm
7b37f2b9ea4b1c92d5b4d2117de268f4.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
i beating mumaith hard with the bat mmm beating her thighs mmmm legs mmm even her face mmm mmm yess mmm mumait u ugly whore mmm u want more pain mm go n get barbed wire n tie it to my cock i will fuck u with it mmmm yess mmm amma as u said i run brothel na mm i need money mmm amma i will sell them also if i need more money

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
yeah master,.. I am little shy to watch her...but if you ask her.. then I will do anything to her.... i am sorry anu... I press on her neck... as she puts the hot rod to stop bleeding....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
yeah master,.. I am little shy to watch her...but if you ask her.. then I will do anything to her.... i am sorry anu... I press on her neck... as she puts the hot rod to stop bleeding....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...
hhmmmmm thats good mahi dear mmmmm no lav .....mahi will do it mmmm fuck her hard mmmmm as hard u fuck her i will fuck u like that mmmm i smile at u mmm move my cock from ur mouth mmm
Pranitha_Latest_Glamorous_Photos_in_Pattu_Saree(1).jpg

anu burniing ur wound mm stoppin ur bleeding ......as u are pressing mmm she chokes on ur balls mmmmmmm but chewingwith choice as lav is staring at her mmmmmmm pls no mmmmm mm she looking at u crying mmmm i am ur lil sis mmm m mmm anna u will fuck me no mmm pls no mmmu dont even have cock na mm

Anupama-Parameshwaran-6-696x870.jpg

lav mmmm thats it u bitch mmmm eat ur useless brothers balls he he mm dont worry abt it u whore ......she goes n brings n 15inch big strap on ...mahi wear this mmmmmm mm
Lavanya-Tripathi-Sexy-Pics.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
i beating mumaith hard with the bat mmm beating her thighs mmmm legs mmm even her face mmm mmm yess mmm mumait u ugly whore mmm u want more pain mm go n get barbed wire n tie it to my cock i will fuck u with it mmmm yess mmm amma as u said i run brothel na mm i need money mmm amma i will sell them also if i need more money
aaaaaagggahhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... finally she feeling the pain she wanted...yessss abhiiii this is what I wanted.. make me bleed abhi... is this how u treat dirty whores like me, huh... even beggears didn't do this brutally abhi... leaving blodd trail... mumaith limping leg.. trying to get barbed wire... ties barbed wire to abhi dick... before tearing my pussy... tear my tongue and mouth abhi... opens her mouth wide...
1446587703-1999.jpg

hehehe.. yeah kanna... i know some people who want small ones... or i can find new clients kanna... will u fuck them this brutally, huh ?
156251931_4269000986461353_2505646389606439732_n.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
really master... then then....i take the rod... and insert the whole rod in anu... anu pussy burns

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
hmmmmmmmm i come n kiss her mouth hard mmmmmmmm biting her tongue mmmmmm n eating her lips mm yess mm u whore mmi take ym cock n shove it in her pussy mmmmm m fucking her hard mmm yess mmmm sometimes amma i will mmmm mm mmm mm yess mmmm

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
hmmmmmmmm i come n kiss her mouth hard mmmmmmmm biting her tongue mmmmmm n eating her lips mm yess mm u whore mmi take ym cock n shove it in her pussy mmmmm m fucking her hard mmm yess mmmm sometimes amma i will mmmm mm mmm mm yess mmmm
aaaaaahhhh finally black dirty whore mumaith breaks and tearss..aaahhh abhiii... her mouth and tongue bleeds... because of barbed wire fucking... now the same is hitting her pusssy,... her pusssy walls are torn..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh i like it... come on.. come on... fuck fuckmm...more mroe...
Mumaith-Khan-has-a-very-gutsy-kind-of-style-and-dress-sense-suitably-provocative-for-her-roles-and-image-Highlighted-by-her-piercing-and-tattoos-She-was-probably-one-of-the-first-after-Ria-Sen-to-show-a-pierced-navel-on-screen-.jpg

ooohh they can't stand that kanna...hearing abhi will be brutal with themm..anu is getting more horny... will u open their skulls , that brutally kanna ??
158723727_4285923214769130_4803983756256679398_n.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
really master... then then....i take the rod... and insert the whole rod in anu... anu pussy burns
anu screams loudly mmmm mm her pussy mmmm bleeding on rod mmmmm mm rod cools down from her mmmmmm mm as she anu is screaming in painmmm she cant handly it mmmmm mm she passes out mmm unconsicous mmm come on dont stop now mm fuck her with rod mm
anupama.jpg

lav also horny seeing that mmmm she comes to me n sits on my cock mmmmmm fucking me mmmm yess mmmmmmmmfuck mm yess mmm mahi mmm see soon u can also fuck abhi like this mmm yes smmm ahhhhhhhhh mm yess mmmmm she fucking hard mmmmm yes smmm
xFBfatX.jpeg

lavanya-tripathi_164092412730.jpg

Members

Threads

Back