Reverse Love

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
i also hug her back... i am also playing along as the door is open.. you are there to teach me and pass the exams na akka... akka, you know i am sick.. please close the door and come na
sam lookin at u ...she cloes the door...she come n sits in hall with u ....what u are sick ....what happened mahi ......did ur seniors rag u or something huh ....u can tell me anything u know that ...i am ur akka but also i am ur friend ..right baby ...she hugs u to her boobs now tell me what is bothering my sweetheart
samantha-akkineni-looking-deliciously-beautiful-in-red-saree-and-sleeveless-blouse-set-12.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
i just came here coz seat was empty ok ....i didnt come here to look at ur kid
ohh such a shame!! she drops her pallu little more... everybody is becoming very spineless these days... you please go and sit somewhere else na.. if you sit here, then I will not be able to find any clients... ufff... it is getting very difficult to find good ones these days
thequint%2F2020-09%2F31b54f3b-082d-4d96-be43-d54372f0cd38%2Fragini_dwivedi_1_881897_1599120028.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
as i see her drop her pallu more n tell that ...what clients ...u are lookin for clients huh .......i taught u were decent housewife .....anyway tell me ur price ..including this .,.i press her boob on n tell

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
aww... someone has ragged me !! sam closes the doors... nice acting, my randi akka... stopping acting like my equal.. come on, now.. kneel down, you fucking dog... thuuu I spit on Sam's face.. have you prepared everything that I asked ?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
aww... someone has ragged me !! sam closes the doors... nice acting, my randi akka... stopping acting like my equal.. come on, now.. kneel down, you fucking dog... thuuu I spit on Sam's face.. have you prepared everything that I asked ?
hmmmgetting rough with akka as soon as we are alone huh ........sam licking spit on her face ..no no master i am not ur equal i just ur slave ...she knees down like a dog ......yess master i have ....shall bring her here only or we will go to my room huh ...she rubbing ur crotch n tells
08650356493626063408e0d364edeb75.jpg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
as i see her drop her pallu more n tell that ...what clients ...u are lookin for clients huh .......i taught u were decent housewife .....anyway tell me ur price ..including this .,.i press her boob on n tell
hey... pushes abhi's hands off... i only take rich clients.. not some low level bastards like you... first tell me, can you even afford me or not.. then you are allowed to touch me.. otherwise, go in sit another seat... even with pallu dropped ragini is feeding her daughter without minding that you... i charge 5k for a night...
RaginiDwivedi-13.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
ha ha dont worry u whore .....even low level people have money.......i show her 5 k .....i will give u full night ....but u have to make sure i stay happy u know na ..i wink check around as no one is seeing ..i spit on her boobs her kid is sucking ......soo tell me what can u offer for soo much money huh

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
I know how you women talk like equals if I don't become rough... bring her here only bitch...i slap sam hard across her face... but bitch, tell me, are you also excited or did you catch any feelings for her, huh ?meanwhile, nitya comes back to give some tablets for me

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
130 XP
I know how you women talk like equals if I don't become rough... bring her here only bitch...i slap sam hard across her face... but bitch, tell me, are you also excited or did you catch any feelings for her, huh ?meanwhile, nitya comes back to give some tablets for me
yess master i will bring .......she happily takes ur slaps smiling ....she goes in her room n bring her kid out iwht ...she keeping her head in her pallu feeding her ....master see she is ready for u ......well master u always treat women right .........master u know ur slave will always love u ....
3.jpeg

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
30 XP
ha ha dont worry u whore .....even low level people have money.......i show her 5 k .....i will give u full night ....but u have to make sure i stay happy u know na ..i wink check around as no one is seeing ..i spit on her boobs her kid is sucking ......soo tell me what can u offer for soo much money huh
sorry sir.. we, slum people, sometimes gets confused... don't worry sir, your randi will take best care for you na... I will do all services without any noise.. she is surprised... as u are also abusing her small along with her.. she smiles at u. sir. .what? u also like this huh?
ragini-dwivedi-stills-photos-pictures-80.jpg

Members

Threads

Back